California Trilogy: City of Angels - Off Stage (Game Over)

sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:52 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Works for me. They seem to be under the impression that once lynched we will know the alignment of KY Krew and that will help them pick a door. I can't think of picture that can convey that we don't.

-Sotty.
Gaspar
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Gaspar »

NO. Leia with a noose makes no sense, because Talilan is Leia now. If anything, do a picture of the state of Kentucky with a noose. (But remember, no words... no capitals, state name, etc.)

READ ORBOT'S POST, DGB:
It says NOTHING about switching or keeping doors. It just says "you are free to make your decision.

Why the hell do we bother deciding these things beforehand if nobody is going to follow them? This is ridiculous.

It should be a green light. Nothing more, nothing less.
Gaspar
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:58 am

Post by Gaspar »

To reiterate/clarify -- LEIA with a noose might make them think that we decided Talilan needs to die. While I wish that were the case, it is not. We would be sending VERY unclear signals, and it wouldn't help the people On Camera understand that they are free to choose a door.

I know that Thok/PJ/Elmo/Yos should recognize mikeburnfire's Flash Intro to Mafia. If you want to make it clear that we don't know what his alignment is, maybe use the "mafia" and "townie" roles to convey that we don't know which one he was:

Tags removed. - Mod
Gaspar
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:04 am

Post by Gaspar »

EBWOP: Whoops, I meant URL tags, not IMG tags. Habit. >.<

The picture
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:40 am

Post by GoofballsAndBaloons »

Alright, I will put Kentucky on a noose.

I don't think that showing both a townie and a mafiate conveys our ingnorance.
[size=75]This is a block of madness that can be added to insanity you post. There is a 255 psychiatric limit.[/size]
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:06 am

[size=75]This is a block of madness that can be added to insanity you post. There is a 255 psychiatric limit.[/size]
Gaspar
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:52 am

Post by Gaspar »

That's fine... I was just throwing out a suggestion as far as "we don't know what alignment he was." I don't have any other ideas on how to convey that message, but I like KY-Noose much better than Leia-Noose.
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:20 am

And I like either much more than personal lubricant on a string.

-DGB
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:38 pm

Post by PJ. »

hewitt wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:Sorry that was just my quick catch up post, and to aelaborate, the reason I think it was sketchy was because she could have switched in before the door choice was made and gotten all the info and help us to a good decision, now it's Wifom cause Scum Krew got to pick the doors. I wish she'd have been in the scene as soon as it started.
Um okay so I understand the whole thing about your girlfriend this weekend but you've pretty much been this way the whole entire game.
As i have admitted that has been due to school, school started about right when the game did, despite that I have been able to post content when necessary minus this weekend. I also don't agree that voting someone for lurking is a very good reason regardless of why and who it is.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Mr. Grey
Mr. Grey
Mystery Host
Mr. Grey
Mystery Host
Mystery Host

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:40 am

Post by Mr. Grey »

dramonic joins the StarKiss hydra.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:38 am

Post by hewitt »

Panzerjager wrote:As i have admitted that has been due to school, school started about right when the game did, despite that I have been able to post content when necessary minus this weekend. I also don't agree that voting someone for lurking is a very good reason regardless of why and who it is.
Oh I didn't vote you for lurking. I think I made that pretty clear Panzerjager so don't even try to twist my vote around like that.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by PJ. »

hewitt wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:As i have admitted that has been due to school, school started about right when the game did, despite that I have been able to post content when necessary minus this weekend. I also don't agree that voting someone for lurking is a very good reason regardless of why and who it is.
Oh I didn't vote you for lurking. I think I made that pretty clear Panzerjager so don't even try to twist my vote around like that.
And I already retorted and got no response so I'll construe your vote down me being gone since that is the only reason left that it can be.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Good god Mighty Orbots continues to blind me with his townness. Thesp, please get in here and put up a pic of a generic bird in a nest asap.

In other news, what do people think of elmosorian's last few posts...regular townie doubtfulness or mischief making?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by hewitt »

Panzerjager wrote:
hewitt wrote:
And I already retorted and got no response so I'll construe your vote down me being gone since that is the only reason left that it can be.
Except that there is so much WIFOM in your retort that there was no point in even answering considering Valentine was told constantly by Peter to lead for his own selfish reasons that would end to no good.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Bagel Eating Cowfrog wrote:to those of you (StarKiss) that feel like there's a possibility of a cult, how the heck would they fit into the type of endgame we're going to have, where we have 2 [Something Else] and 5 Town? Seriously, we know what's going on here.
My belief is about 75% based on a recent game I had with a cult. I've got my eye out for any kind of role. Plus, I do believe I said I'd wait to see what KY Krew flipped before I put 100% belief/disbelief in what he said in regards to the cult.
Panzerjager wrote:I'm incredibly sketchy on the fact it took so long for Talilan to stuntman in when we decided they'd be doing so before the camera started rolling.
That's the only thing from Tal' that came across as sketchy to you? >_>
sottyrulez wrote:I don't know what you are trying to get at here. If you want answer can you rephrase the question?
This must've been Zach responding... anyway, I basically do not see how Gaspar was throwing himself out there as another lynch candidate (if I understood you correctly). I'm trying to see why you think Gaspar is/was distracting from KY's lynch.
StarKiss wrote:Thesp, could you explain why you believe Gaspar to be scum, from your viewpoint?
Hello, Thesp?
KY Krew wrote:Everyone left the lot, I saw Panzer come back into the lot in a hooded sweatshirt, along with another unidentified hooded figure.

So, there, that's why we believe we have a cult.
Heheh, I bet this post was tailor-made to toy with someone like me... Hurry up and flip so I know what to believe!
Gaspar wrote:Does Elmosaurian's Post 244 in the other thread bother anybody else as much as it does me?
Figured something was up with him/them.
VP Baltar wrote:In other news, what do people think of elmosorian's last few posts...regular townie doubtfulness or mischief making?
What do you think about them?
Panzerjager wrote:I would also like to add, that you can only hold one job per person so the more people who have never had a job the more people that could be the possible assistant producer aka confirmed innocent.
:?
Starbuck + Kise = Pure Awesome
Don't forget Dram :(
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by PJ. »

hewitt wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:
hewitt wrote:
Except that there is so much WIFOM in your retort that there was no point in even answering considering Valentine was told constantly by Peter to lead for his own selfish reasons that would end to no good.
WIFOM begets WIFOM begets WIFOM.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Hello all, I'm going to be replacing Starbuck I believe, as the second half of StarKiss.

Reading up on the 38 pages ^_^

~Dram~
[Because you know adding a little Drama to Star and Kiss makes a cheap romance flick]
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:07 am

BTW there is absolutely nothing work with voting players for lurking at any stage of the game. Too often I've seen very active townies get lynched while the scum lurked in the background unharmed, and made it to end game.

-DGB
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:35 am

EBWOP:

" there is absolutely nothing work"

" there is absolutely nothing WRONG"

Also, Pooky is the only thing that makes the on-camera thread bearable. Bear-able. Ha. There's a pun.

-DGB
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by StarKiss »

I think I slightly vomited right there... I mean seriously, that was terrible.

On a more serious note, this is quite the huge read 0_0

But I WILL be done as soon as I may.

~Dram~
[Because you know adding a little Drama to Star and Kiss makes a cheap romance flick]
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:40 am

Post by Thesp »

StarKiss wrote:
StarKiss wrote:Thesp, could you explain why you believe Gaspar to be scum, from your viewpoint?
Hello, Thesp?
Hello?
GoofballsAndBaloons wrote:How is this?

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/695/73192549.jpg
I'm down with that. I can do it twice, and I see zero compelling reason not to. Green light as well.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Gaspar
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:10 am

Post by Gaspar »

I have a quick request for everybody from here on out.

I don't know about anybody else, but I personally am having a hard time keeping track of which players go with which roles. This has been made doubly difficult due to the fact that On Camera, some players are using first names ("Carrie," "Clarence," "Lance," etc.) while others use last names ("Ms. Fisher," "Mr. Obody," "Mr. Ito," etc.)

From now on, can we please just stick to titles/last names when speaking On Camera? (I pick this, because of the existence of Mr. Green, who seems to have no first name.) For those of us with only one name ("Angel"), that name will suffice.
Mr. Grey
Mr. Grey
Mystery Host
Mr. Grey
Mystery Host
Mystery Host

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 am

Post by Mr. Grey »

Second Life

The scene ends to the sound of a single person slowly, deliberately, clapping. Mr. Grey stands up, and the actors smiles as they break out of their characters and head toward those off camera.

"Nicely done, folks, another good scene. I shudder to think what our script writers and your ad-lib skills would have come up with if we had talked ourselves into the corner of using those Rock'em Sock'em Robots. A certain shark jumper if I've ever seen one."

Mr. Grey turns to the others. He looks around, and then down, momentarily surprised by the dead body on the floor.

"Oh, my. You didn't waste any time, did you. Another corpse? Why didn't someone tell me?"

"You looked busy, sir, I didn't want to disturb you."

"I don't know that the body is fresh enough to use, that's all. Fortunately, we have some material with Ms. Blue that we can make use of in flashbacks. We'll be alright."

His mouth opens as if he is about to say something else, but suddenly his eyes go wide and he leans forward, looking closely at the body.

"Is that...
Tom Cruise
? What is he doing here? He's not on the cleared list."

"Er... I'm not sure, sir."

"Well get sure. I don't want anything or anyone getting in the way of this film. Now then... Scene 3. We're going to church, people. Put on your Sunday best. Your acting should be... reverent. But I'll be looking for signs of romance, too. This film is definitely lacking a love story. Romeo, wherefore art thou? Impress me, guys. Alright, let's get everyone to their places..."

The Outcome for Scene 2 was Good (+1)! KY Krew (Tom Cruise, Scientologist) is dead. It is Pre-Scene 3. Deadline is approximately 72 hours from this post.

[Something Else] choose two Advocates for Scene 3, as well as alternates in case those Roles are no longer available. The Advocates can be any Role played by a living Actor, whether they are already assigned to Scene 3 or not. Also, assign the outcomes [Good/Neutral/Bad] to the alternatives [Mother/Maiden/Crone] in whatever order you like.

Director, choose five additional actors to participate in Scene 3, in order of preference - they will be chosen as needed until the Scene has nine characters.
MrJellyLee
MrJellyLee
Townie
MrJellyLee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:33 am

Post by MrJellyLee »

[PJ Posting]

(Huzzuh, we picked the right door!)

A request:
please
do not put me On Screen again. That was seriously about the most boring two weeks ever. ._.
In flapdoodle we spew.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”