CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

/confirm, lets get the party started!

(and I also don't get the whole astro on astro thing.)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:53 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@milk, I think the exact same thing, but also how many years have past scense this day of Oct. 8 2009??? any way, lets get rolling.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:04 am

Post by CooLDoG »

by my quick count we have just tow more to confirm and then we are off to the races, or to the void...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Really not likeing the milk to peaboy talk...
vote: milkshake

(I hope I got those tags right.)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Messiah you really have to lurn that in the last game I played with milk he TVed one poor guy for all of D-1 and thus got lynched on that day. Milk how could I say something different if you can read the whole thread in under 5 mins? Your post was the only post we can really vote for/on. I want a small wagon onmilk to get some press, I however, don't want a quick-lynch (I always have to tell people that).
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:49 am

Post by CooLDoG »

And thats why I did not vote for peaboy without him posting. I still want press on milk...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:10 am

Post by CooLDoG »

well sorry about not posting, I had about a 24-hour halo3 odst "bash" and thus my eyes tend to droop and so forth, will be back later to day, when my wrists also don't hurt.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

ok, my eyes now no longer droop, or fog speraticaly. And I can now type with out pain!

one thing that strikes me is this, we get almost four posts in a row hoping votes with little to no explination, this strikes me as odd. I find hiphops reasons for fosing peaboy to be valid. With his seemingly speratic vote along with milks odd post about him being innocent I am beffing not to like the pair togethser.

FOS:peaboy, and have vote still on milkshake, but this may change
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:52 am

Post by CooLDoG »

milkshake wrote:
There are plenty of role-based ways information can be generated. Unconfirmed masons and neighbours, and day-cops off the top of my head.
Yay! Information! *begins to dance*
Although, I'm not ready to say if my information is generated from my role.
Oh... :(

...What about information generated from any old role then?
Not really liking this post :cry: . He is info hungry yet he does not do anything to scum hunt. He is almost asking for all pro-town power roles to claim. Who in the right mind will tell you that they are a power role before the end of six pages.

Also does hoopla imply that he/she (too lazy to look...) is a day-time power role. Because if she does have info from his/her role then that would force him/her to be a day-time role.

All of this typing makes my wrists hurt again, might be back after I eat and let the pain drain from my wrists.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:00 am

Post by CooLDoG »

njot convinced on messiah at all! I want to know the case on him before I vote. I am now really not liking hoopala because she ( I decided to look) has still yet to answer to how she has information. Most games have a doc, I have yet to play a game without some type of doc, this is lob's first game so I don't think he would try some un-orthodx setup. So I would see no harm in leting hoopala tell us what info she has, not her role just what info she has.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I want to know if hoopla was bluffing or was messia scum, this needs to be know before we lynch. messiah is at l-2 I don't want any goddamned hammers until we get info from hoopla. we need that info to keep going, press is on you hoop.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I tend to agree with NAW, we can't do much on that front until hoop tells us what she knows.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I am going to go a-head and ask point blank to hoopla:

do you or do you not have any info on mes?
if no why did you tell us you did?
if yes why have you yet to tell us your info?
and why would you keep info from the town?
and why are you playing to keep alive not help the town? a doc could protect you during the night. I hope to get these withen 24-hours, unless you too go to a 24-hour gaming party like I did.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 am

Post by CooLDoG »

not liking hip-pops last posts, and not really liking the way he plays, i think I might

unvote, vote hiphop
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Emp king, would you plz, plz get an avvy, because it makes it easy to identify the poster. As for my vote on hip-hop, I was having to get ready and go someplaece very fast but now i'm back.

I don't like hip's posts because His logic is very broken. He does not really scum hunt ether and is more for making long posts so he does not get "ur a lurker!" shouted at him. He seems to be more like a talking-head then anything else.

I am also not likeing hoopla. She lied to the twon so my scum meter has shot up higher on her. Maybe a scum type slip for scum cop, but I don't know. I am just not getting good vibes from her.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

EBWOP: One more thing I just noted! hip-hop has been avid posting on this page after his vote count got up! Also the stuff he says has little to no worth in my eyes. He is looking worse to me the further the day goes.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

The gospel acording to hiphop: No info shall be collected at d-2, You shall not vote for the person the contrubutes least, you shall only use info on d-2 don't get info.......

more latter, keep vote on hiphop for now.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

hiphop wrote:
The stuff anyone posts is worthless at this point.
Day two is where the info is used.
for the record I want every body to read this post.

so I can post any type of crap I want and it be fine by any-one on day two, but ohhh hell if I post stuff bad on day one. Every post count hip-hop, every post. Day two posts count the same (or more) as day one or day tree posts. And also your post also states that on day one we don't use any info, and thus only info from day one can be used in the rest of the days. YOU ALWAYS WANT TO COLLECT INFO. this however you have not done.

conferm vote: hiphop
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Hiphop did not take my bait with those very rune posts I made, I wanted him to vote me so he would also omgus people whom he did not like and made points on him. My plan did not work to its fullest but the fact still stands I think all days are the sam efor info collectining, hae to go fast will post latter, keep votes comming.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

My reasons for voteing hip-hop:

1) very very bad logic of how the game works.
2)scummy empty posts that lack all logic
3)long posts that have no meaning, like #2 except he does that to look pro town
4)not getting good vibes from the start, usein de ol' gut huh?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:11 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Milk, this is the vote right now:

all but one scum is on the wagon and can't hammer

all scum on wagon, thus can't hammer

or all scum off wagon because he is one of thir buddys, if he flips scum at the end of this the voteing record will be worth alot...

(sorry I have not been on for a while)

@at hip-hop yes you did say day one stuff is "worthless now"
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

if he does flip town (I higly dought watch the vote count, I am not lking the hammer, by AGM after some of his scummy play, yet he was pushed to hammer so...) I think we did good this day.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

charlatan wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:
charlatan wrote:But, really you haven't. Your entire case is your post nine (in isolation), which is hard to take seriously for a variety of reasons (which I would be happy to explain if I must.)
Please do explain.
Sure. I'll do a rundown of your mentions of both of them up until the point you claimed you had made a case against them.

Post 3: Self-proclaimed non-random vote on Peabody because he "annoys you."
Post 4: An affirmation that you are voting him for personal reasons.
Post 5: Saying you'd kill Peabody with DK powers for mispelling your name if you could.
Post 6: Saying you "don't like" Peabody and CoCo. Because we hadn't figured that out.
Post 8: Jumping on the Messiah bandwagon and prematurely asking for a claim, though reiterating once again that you don't like them.

Up until that point, your attacks on them were 100% personal in nature. You'd established from the get-go that you want them dead.

Post 9 is bigger. The whole of your CoCo case in this post is that he's lurking and that he did something in a previous game that "annoyed you." If you want to lynch him because he's lurking, okay, that has its merits and is not a problem. Pretending that there's more to your case than that, however, is nonsense.

Your Peabody case is essentially that you did not like that he thought hiphop's erratic, jumpy, and defensive behavior was scummy (which, by the way, several us did, and we were right). The other main point was his unexplained CooLDoG vote (which was definitely anti-town), but he
did
deliver the promised explanation when he caught up, in my mind making that a moot point.

From minute 1 you were gunning at these guys, though you took a break to jump on the Messiah bandwagon when it started picking up steam (with no explanation except that you believed Hoopla) and again on the tail end of the hiphop bandwagon after a lengthy theory debate.

Keep in mind, I think a lurker lynch is a viable option for us. Pushing a lurker lynch is not scummy. Pushing a lurker lynch and pretending it's something else, however, is.

In case you're wondering why I'm bothering to spend so many words on this, I think your voting history is suspect given the day's flip. Messiah became a very convenient vote when Hoopla gambited, and you followed the leader without even bothering to give any reasons of your own. When hiphop started to come under fire, you gave a vague "liking hiphop less and less by the post" (perhaps laying the groundwork for a later accusation without actually explaining anything?) then eventually argued with him about theory for a bit before hammering. A hammer does not impress me. It was obvious where the bandwagon was headed, and for someone who will vote based on so little and claim it's a solid case, I found it odd that you would scuffle with hiphop so much (easily the most active period of Day 1 for you) without casting a vote until the last possible minute.

Vote: AlmasterGM
like this post ^^

however, I think AGM needs to explain his un-premeditated hammer... why the hell did you just come in and say "hammer time folks!" I know we got the right guy, but just a 1-2 line post say i'm coming in to hammer! Is in my mind not good play and thus worents and explination on your part.

I am not liking the sposh post very much, over joy for lynching scum on d-1, wants power roles to claim with a rather stupid reason, was first on the hip-hop wagon, hmmmm....
so just to make it correct
fos: sposh, and fos on agm untill he gives us a solid answer.

I am still with holding my vote till a latter time, no point so early to build a wagon on no d-2 stuff so far.

(I am also working on a very bad computer with a worse then hell keeyboard, and that does not have a good back space key, so if there is any miss spelling that are very very gross I will try to re-spell them once I get on a good computer :cry: this one suck! :cry: )
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

(for prod, with content... sorry moving day and internet glych...)
Empking wrote:
Messiah wrote:EBWODP:

@Empking: Why weren't you voting
at the end of
D1?
Fixed.

I didn't find anyone overly scummy.
Ok so empking, you apparently then wanted a no-lynch on d-1. Do you know how bad a no lynch on d-1 is? I just want to know why you did not vote on d-1 because you didn't find any one person to be overly scummy. This must mean that you did find some people "scummy" but not "overly", who falls into the first, and what does "overly" mean?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

while I am at it I shall post about sposh, my second (not in an order) on my scummy list.
sposh wrote:Whoooo yeah we got that scum! *dances*

The no kill is incredibly odd. Either we've got a town RB or a town Doc, I think. Question: would it be advisable for them to claim with their night action so we can automatically get rid of another scum?
*tsk* *tsk* *tsk* not very good this one be sposhey me boy, not very good. Now exactly how does this let us catch a scum? claim by night actions huh, how would you know who blocked? I mean the scum would just not kill so that there would be no "claim". I just want to know also why you dance at a d-1 lynch of scum, a n00b could have told us hip-hop was scummy. Not very much liking it, but I already talked about this, and so did char... now lets see what el sposho has to say:
Sposh wrote:I don't see why my idea was so bad! I mean, sure, we'd have a townie roleblocker or doctor out in the open, but we'd also be down one more scum. Surely that's worth something, right?

In ANY case, I'm looking at the votes from yesterday:
hiphop (7): Sposh, Peabody, Hoopla, CooLDoG, charlatan, milkshake, AlmasterGM

AlmasterGM (2): NewAgeWarrior, Messiah
Peabody (1): hiphop

Not Voting (2): Coco, Empking

I'm thinking there's one scum on the hiphop wagon as a bussing attempt, and one scum out of CoCo/Emp/NAW/Messiah. I need to do a re-read. When I have time!
This says nothing, more like OMG I GOTTA RE_READ! So why is having a night claim not "too bad of an idea", well you tell me, we may or (most likly) not get a scum.[/quote]
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

uhhh, lob, did you just note that I posted twice before your vote count?
Yes. But you did receive a prod since the last vote count.

Well then why did he no vote, if he did want a lynch he would have atleast put a vote on some person.
In all my games, the town is very scattered, more latter, gota run.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I don't want a no-lynch, and I have made my mind up, just w8 a sec.

We were pretty close to deadline, but I just want to ask to make sure you have an honest answer, I don't read you as scum, sorry.

as for my vote :
vote: AGM

for all around scummy play, and for his hammer, his one liners and the other things that other people have pointed out. Also we a getting a little press on him so keep it up...

more latter.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:49 am

Post by CooLDoG »

And just when I said I didn't read emp as scum he goes and posts three bad scummy posts, in a row. Sigh, too many people whom have just made themselves look scummy. weird back-to-back from hoop to emp, going to read very very carefully be back in a few mins...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:04 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Empking wrote:
Unvote

I still think Hiphop is more scummy than most but I have to say I don't like Peeabody's actions and how they effected the Messiah wagon.

Vote: Peabody
All I have found so far of hoop dis-railing the wagon :D emp king you are looking worse and worse, and your posts look more like bullshit every look. gtg eat, re reading next begains at page 11.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Emp king emp king emp king, look that was actually before the wagon, and yes that wa your post. All from page (about) 5-11 you did not want any votes on hip hop, you voted for other people, then it came off now as OMFG hoopla derailed the hiphop wagon. Look at who the hell didn't vote on the hip hop wagon.

this is not an omgus this is truth if you want me to latter I can go back and show all of emp's posts, however I really need to get going to go some where at 10:00AM and might possibly be there till 1-2 I just don't know.

I would however like to stay home since this game just got more interesting so time for case building.

Empking:
point blank ??? that I want a yes/no and then a comma, and why:
was your last vote omgus?
if not why just a one- or two liner?
why did you not vote when you yourself said that peaboy was worse then hip hop and then you un voted?
is with-holding a vote scummy?
did you not hoopla vote sckipped around atleast 5 times within just a few pages?
if yes why did you not point that out?
are ou forced by somone to make short posts?
did you actually re-read the topic?
did you not that hoopla was (I know) still bluffing at the time of post?
did you also know that hoop actually had a vote on hip-hop?
did you note that if you flip scum you just made me look like a towny?
did you know that I could ask this much and not be scum hunting?
did you also know that I am scumhunting more then you?
did you know this post is not one line?

Have to go right now....

but I don't wanna vote him yet, not yet, but very soon.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

ebwop: ??? six should be note, not "not".
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:31 am

Post by CooLDoG »

also # 10 should be note not "not". typing really fast need to go by....
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Looks like emp king was honest in my time away from this game... Still I don't buy the case on hoopla that emp is putting out, even if he only has one point. Why is empking voteing me rather then his arch rival hoopla? Not liking emp king but not settled on his scummy yet, that needs more thoaght put into it.

To be honest, no one has yet to avidly scum hunt. Not settled yet on the whole hoopla fake info thing ether.

@sposh, tack on more scummy points for lurking if you wish! He has lurked and it seems to have worked, let him get a prod, or force him out of hiding my making a direct post about him, he is bound to be reading this right now.

@emp king, I think you need to re-think your vote on me while pushing a case on hoopla, plz answer why you have a vote on me and still not on hoopla. Would you define "reasons". And be honest was it an omgus?

@milk, you nailed it nice to see that somone has read the topic! I am going to try to get empking to post more of his reasons for voteing me and for hoopla.

@hoopla, why did you wishwash your votes for d-1? honestly we can't expect someone to change their vote 3-5 (I lost track of #) in a span of 5 pages... That needs explaining.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

And those are? no really please tell. Do tell us empking, don't be a hoopla and dis-rail a wagon now...

survay says: omgus!!! bing bing bing!!! No really I give a 40-50 % chance that it really was and he is really thinking hard for some "multiple points" right now. Now empking you know one little phib can be stretched into a big lie, this is not to say that it was or was not an omgus, just that if it turns out that way you will be sorry latter on.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

hmmmm..... AMG is at l-2 never notted that, maybe we should take some action on him,

mod: I think coco, and NewAgeWarrior need a prod or a replacement

Still working on it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

nooooooooo I knew that post would come off wrong shit, shit, shit!

the last part of charlarans post is what I should have posted, action as in a force claim or somthing to get him back into the game, I don't like empking, but I keep my vote on AGM because I don't want to let his lurking slide.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

agm why the heck did you put yourself onto your scum list? good case but too much lurk for me... your ideas on empking agm, I cinda want to know them, for my master plan of case building!
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I dod see the agm meta and it looks to me like he played the exact smae way in some/ if not most of his games. I don't think one-liners is good for a lynch nether is a lurk for a d-2 lynch, but as you may know he is at l-2 which could mean that we can get some information from him, and with that might
A)lynch him
B)not lynch him and take our chances
C)lynch on the info he gives
D)lynch him and IF (caps not to signify I think he is scum or not) he flips town we lynch next on his advice

As for empking, why do you still have your vote on me, more over why do you have your vote on. This time I don't want some type of gay answer, I want a nice straight one, is that too much too much to ask?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I asked that to him exactly 4 times now, he has yet to give an answer. I ask one more time:

@empking, to no one else just you and only you:
tell me why you are:

A)voting me
B)why am I scummy
C)post your case on me
D)Tell me why you couldn't tell me before

last but not least if you can't answer all of these to full compleation I will vote for you without regrets
Will vote FOS:empking

Now why can't we all play nice a use the form above and post and answer all of them in one post, not two or three but one single post. I know it is taxing of you to post so much but try just this once to answer those four very easy points, thats all you need to do.

~eagerly w8ing for a response~
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:48 am

Post by CooLDoG »

CooLDoG wrote:I asked that to him exactly 4 times now, he has yet to give an answer. I ask one more time:

@empking, to no one else just you and only you:
tell me why you are:

A)voting me
B)why am I scummy
C)post your case on me
D)Tell me why you couldn't tell me before

last but not least if you can't answer all of these to full compleation I will vote for you without regrets
Will vote FOS:empking

Now why can't we all play nice a use the form above and post and answer all of them in one post, not two or three but one single post. I know it is taxing of you to post so much but try just this once to answer those four very easy points, thats all you need to do.

~eagerly w8ing for a response~
my post^^^

lets see under point a was very easy, and you got it right!

point B
2) Read what I said to Messiah, or any of my other posts where I vote you.
lets all be clear on those posts now:
empking wrote:I have my vote because somebody is scummy.
I'm voting you because you're scum.
and this:
empking wrote:Messiah probably isn't scum and Cool is not scumhunting but just... well look at 402. He ignores questions and his main scumhunting is "You weren't voting for two days" which he made when he hadn't voted for at least three days.
And that is when you have yet to make a case or scumhunt yourself. And then we have this last one:
empking wrote:No, reasons.
Excerpt from mis quoted post #408 for post # 405 which the ? is
CooLDoG wrote:was your last vote omgus?
Yet it is clear he was responding to that.

So one more time mepking why are you voting me, and as a command or I vote post your case on me in your next post.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:50 am

Post by CooLDoG »

ebwop: last line should read: So for the LAST time why are you voting me, and as a command or I WILL vote post your case in your VERY NEXT post.

(caps means words added)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

So I could vote for you for be "just scummy" char? And one point is never good for me. The reason why I don't vote him already is because with me on board agm is at l-2, thus I don't want to let him get of scot free. I would really like a role claim without giving the scum a chance to hammer by going to l-1.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:35 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Thanks char, for giving me an answer.

Welcome Howard...

we are at l-2 on agm lets now start to consintrate on him, force a claim, get a case on him, etc. I almost want a l-1 to force a claim but then a scum might come in and hammer.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I don't like the meta on AGM ether but I want press, and they already forced a claim out of him. One thing: on the whole empking-agm deal is this

once I got him to L-1 he jumped off and voted me with a bad case, thus putting AGM at l-2 and not letting a town come in and hammer. This gets me because if both AGM and EMPking were scum they would do the exact same thing as I just descriped. If AGM was indeed town then why the hell would empking pull off a l-1 lynch?

I don't like the vibes I get from AGM or from Empking. I am just not sure, but I do know that I would prefer a Empking lynch over an AGM. But I don't want to take off the press and end up looking bad if empking turns town...

But I think that I want at the moment to:
unvote AGm, revote Empking
the meta on AGM didn't look good ether.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

And why should we be banding mes? just a ???? Will be gone this after noon.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I needed to tell all of you why I veted because last game somone jumped on my ass for piggy backing thus I always for now on try to tell people why I voted for somone. I jumped off AGM partly because of his meta, and because the wagon could not get any place.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@How, because the mod (i think) might have had the vote count messed up (or at least thats what I thoaght at the time), and I wanted to make sure.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@ mess, yes real lfe has also struck me hard...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:32 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@empking, you got the rolefish part right, and because I didn't like my vote on someother player at the time, and just unvoteing looks bad. 236, is wring because if I didn't want my "buddy" lynched then I woulld have gine with the other and voted hoopla. Agm vote was to get to l-2 and get press on a suspect nothing more.
on second quote please put the full one so it does not look like I want to lynch him.
that's it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:33 am

Post by CooLDoG »

sorry: ebwop: @peaboy, not empking
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

The reason I didn't want to look bad is because in anther game I played I knew for sure that one person was scum. I voted him with good reasons, but because it was not the bandwagon vote people ended up hating me, thus I racked up huge scun points. Then when the guy fliped mafia Role block, they still lynched me. (btw the guy the lynched instead of the mafia roleblock was the town doc.)

So I decided to start looking good so I don't get lynched for no reson other then "your not pro town because you don't vote for the wagon".
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

15 or so words here we go: Stupid scummy player who does not contribute, and does not scum hunt at all while he acuses others of doing so, and makes 0 cases. (sorry that was 25)

@peaboy, confirming the vote. It made me look the worst, if you do count joining the game I would put that too...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@char, That is how milkshake playes, he tv's one person till a lynch happens, read the meta on him, he might switch to me for this post...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Worldn't mind a sposh lynch ether, or an empking. Have to go fast, more latter.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

No we could have lynched hoop for that lie, or we could have lynched sposh, or even AGM (for sorta lurking not posting). But hands down Hiphop was the best lynch.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^^^^ agree need deadline. post more latter, told you guys empking had some scummy sides, have to go fast, I'm cutting this one close!
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Sorry for no content, but I want to see what empking has to say about your case. Also how could sposh think it was the end of the day?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:58 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@looker What is your case on me. I would be very happy to refute anthing in it if I had it in a nice neat form. I will be getting some more time (hopefully) latter today.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:43 am

Post by CooLDoG »

SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT POSTED!

ok I like to clame at l-2, which I am at now. I clame The purest vanilla ice cream you ever had in your life.
vanilla town
Nothing more nothing less. Lynch me and go one down, don't and maybe hit a scum.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”