Mini 813 - Korlash Town - Are you still there? (Game Over)

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

bleh, NN has disappeared.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by MrSuave »

I know.... this is dragging on because of him D=. He said he was looking into something too.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:30 am

Post by dramonic »

Last time he was onsite was the 9th...
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by MrSuave »

so.... 4 days ago
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:41 am

Post by dramonic »

grumble grumble
I'm a hoot
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:53 am

Post by Korlash »

So with NN gone for 7 days off site I'm not sure what good a prod will do... I'll send one anyway but I guess I'll have to start looking for a replacement... which... not all that excited about this late in the game...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:09 am

Post by dramonic »

Hmm... At this point I'm willing to just lynch NN. No point replacing this late in. I don't mind losing.

Vote: NabNab
I'm a hoot
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Hey, I've been super busy, and I know that's no excuse. My gut kinda says Suave on this one. Though I think his reasoning was weak, Dramonic-scum wouldn't have had any reason to pretend to draw the kill to TOD. TOD was more controversial than me or (possibly) Suave, but even if he was the right kill, that doesn't explain why scum would go through the trouble of misidentifying him as BP before a No Lynch. Unless I'm being WIFOM'd, in which case I don't particularly care.

I won't vote immediately; I think I have the time to play this game out. What do you guys think?
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:13 pm

Post by MrSuave »

vote:NabNab
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:13 pm

Post by MrSuave »

and that's the game! =D
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Korlash »

I believe that is a lynch... ill get the scene up in a bit... Oh the suspense is killing me...

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Korlash »

The few survivers stood in a defiant stance against each other near the edge of the clearance car park. Looks of anger were plastered on their faces, in one case the use of actual glue was used. I think it had something to do with fake eyebrows... Anyway a dramatic conclusion was about to happen, and they knew it...

Dramonic: See. I told you a dramatic conclusion was about to happen! *whips out a pistol* time to die scum!
Nabakov: Now lets just listen to reason. Don't rush into anything here... Other cliche phrases of a calming sort!
Mr. S.: He does make a pretty conpelling argument...
Dramonic: Yes... he does... *raises weapon*
Nabakov: Now hold on just a minute-

Dramonic fired his weapon in well less then a minute. In fact he fired it pretty much within the next two seconds. The speeding bullet erupted through the small metallic death bringer and flew through the air. Less then a second later the back of Mr. S.'s head blew off. Blood and guts and spit and ass went flying everywhere, yes even there.... yes there too... You may want to take a shower actually...

MrSuave:
Mafia Goon
- Decranialized Day 6.

Dramonic: Ha ha I knew he was scum!
Nabakov: Good shooting there Tex!
Dramonic: I'm not a girl...

Much like the other two scum did Mr. S.'s body quickly stood up and ran into one of the buildings around them screaming and yelling.

Nabakov: You know whats funny, I never noticed them doing that after we killed them...
Dramonic: You know whats even more funny, I was aiming at you when I shot him.
Nabakov: What?
Dramonic: Yeah I guess we got lucky it missed you and hit him.
Nabakov: But I was standing on the other side of you from him!
Dramonic: I know, good thing the bullet did a 180 degree turn..
Nabakov: And he was standing uphill!
Dramonic: yeah I tend to aim high...

Suddenly a stranger walked in from off screen.

Rod Sterling: I submit for your appraisal a piece of ordinary paper. Ordinary paper, stained with ordinary ink, and labeled as ordinary small town plans.
Dramonic: Who the hell is this guy?
Rod Sterling: A small town built with the ordinary mixture of bricks and wood but with a small bonus ingredient.
Nabakov: he likes to talk doesn't he.
Rod Sterling: A dash of paranoia and a pinch of corruption. In short, the blueprint for a town that could only stand... in the Korlash Zone.

Strange music plays.

Dramonic: Ok enough of that... shoo music! Go away I say.
Nabakov: Who are you?
Rod Sterling: *silence*
Nabakov: I said who are you?

Nabakov grabbed at the stranger and came up with only air. The two remaining residence stood with shocked expressions as if they had just seen a ghost.

Dramonic: That was kinda shocking...
Rod Sterling: I am not actually a man.
Dramonic: I KNEW IT! I told you it wasn't me...
Rod Sterling: I am actually a hologram sent here to distract you while my master does stuff slightly out of your peripheral vision while your attention is focused on me.
Dramonic: I followed like half of that. Something about a poufy frock and focused attention... I don't know.
Nabakov: Look behind you...

The two turned around to see a giant machine rising up out of a hidden platform in the ground. Around the thing stood the three mafia. As the platform reached its height and the machine settled into its above ground place the three bodies began to fade. Their holographic images disappeared and left only their true selves. Three round metallic balls resembling eyes.

Cojin: Hostility module confirming reattachment.
Falkomagno: Research module reattaching.
Mr. S.: Witty sayings and voice emitter module confirming reattachment.
GLADOK: I would like to thank you all for helping us to help you help us help everyone.
Nabakov: What the hell is this?
GLADOK: This was a triumph! I'm making a note here, huge success!
Dramonic: Is it singing to itself?
GLADOK: Now that testing is over you will be fed and there will be cake.
Nabakov: You don't think we're dumb enough to fall for that-
Dramonic: CAKE! I LOVE CAKE! Make it a triple!
Nabakov: Get ahold of yourself man.
Dramonic: where is it? Is it on this platform over where with the sign that says "to cake"?
Nabakov: get off that...
Dramonic: No! You just want to have all the cake for yourself...

The platform starts moving downward.

Dramonic: YAY CAKE!
GLADOK: Thank you for participating in this Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment activity. Goodbye.
Dramonic: Hey it's like 4000 degrees Kelvin down here... and- OH MI GAWD I'M ON FIRE!
Nabakov: Make a wish!
Dramonic: I WISH THE FIRES WOULD STOP BURNING ME!
Nabakov: See now it wont come true... Dramonic? Buddy? You still alive down there?
GLADOK: Well, you found me. Congratulations. Was it worth it? Because despite your violent behavior, the only thing you have managed to break so far is my heart. Why don't we just settle for that and call it a day? I guess we both know that isn't going to happen...
Nabakov: I'm going to break more then your heart if you don't tell me what the hell is going on here.
GLADOK: Deploying Answers in five... four... Time out for a second. That wasn't supposed to happen. Do you see that thing that fell out of me? What is that? It's not the answer... I've never seen it before. Never mind, it's a mystery I'll solve later, by myself, because you'll be dead.
Nabakov: *picking up the fallen module* What is this? An important memory core? Some sort of power source? I know what to do with that.

Nabakov walks over to the pit in which Dramonic was burned and tossed in the modual.

GLADOK: You are kidding me! Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing We Don't Know What It Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator? That has got to be the dumbest thing that- Whoa, Whoa, WHOAAA... Heh heh heh heh... Good news. I figured out what that thing you just incinerated did. It was a Morality Core they installed after I flooded the town with a deadly neurotoxin to make me stop flooding the town with a deadly neurotoxin. So get comfortable while I warm up the Neurotoxin Emitters.
Nabakov: You... you killed off the town? You are the one that trapped us in here? Why?

i believe I can answer that.

Nabakov: Narrator? You were working with it from the start! Dramonic knew it!

Yes, and if it helps you sleep I was the one that killed him. See this button? It started the fire... I pushed it... ha ha ha.

Nabakov: you... monster...

Anyway, back to the story. Korlash Industries in corroboration with Aperture Science developed this town with the sole purpose of gaining research in consumer interactions in order to make a giant profit. Now that the test is done you are no longer needed.

Nabakov: but I have first hand knowledge of the test... don't you want to keep me alive and help your research?

No, we have your brain on backup file.

GLADOK: Here, I'll put you on... '~Helloooooooooooooo~' That's you! That's how dumb you sound!"
Nabakov: *cough* the gas... it's... *hack* smelly...

Yes, and soon you will be dead and I will win and have all the money.

Nabakov: Not *cough* if I can stop you.

Fine, i'll inform you of what you are doing now. Nabakov crawled to the Gladok unit and ripped off an important looking device. With his last bit of strength he hurled it into the pit before collapsing.

GLADOK: "That thing you burned up isn't important to me. It's the fluid catalytic cracking unit. It made shoes for orphans. Nice job breaking it, hero."
Nabakov: Crap...

two years later...

Big Business: So are they ready?
Sales: Yes. In less then a month every home in the world will have a portable GLADOK.
Big Business: Good... *he turns over one of the units in his hands* very good.. Soon everyone will have the 'helpful' GLADOK information unit.

The unit's center eye blinked red.

GLADOK: Killing you and giving you good advice aren't mutually exclusive.
Big Business: no, no they aren't. *smiles*

END

Dramonic:
Vanilla Town
- Too many candles on his cake day 6.
NabakovNabakov:
Vanilla Town
- Breathed too much day 6.

The mafia win!

Congratulations to Cojin, Falkomagno, and MrSuave. (and the narrator)

Special thanks to all participants in the game! In addition I would like to thank all material in which I ripped off my stuff. Portal, Monty Python, Family Guy, LRR, Unforgotten Realms, the Internet, and other places I have forgotten. Without these, I would never have been able to photocopy their work for my own gain!

And now, the credits:

Narrator: Korlash
Gladok: Korlash
Cojin: Korlash
The President: Korlash
Night Action 3: Korlash
Unnamed stormtrooper 23: Korlash
Korlash: A duck
Fake Credits: Korlash

Ok enough wasting time... I'll try and pull whatever info I still have after my old computer died and get some of it up. Other then that great game everyone...
Last edited by Korlash on Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

Oh, for God's sake. Good game, Suave, and to Cojin and Falko.

*grumbles*
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

My fault

Sorry guys
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Hoopla »

That is the last time I ever dish out the newbie card so eagerly. Well played scumbags, I can't believe we lost this after our start.
Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Trumpet of Doom »

:evil: Not pleased. I was thinking Nabakov going into N5, then dramonic upon seeing myself dead D6 and his post about thinking I was bulletproof... I guess I'll keep this game in mind should I get a BP role any other game. Suave,
spectacular
job staying under the radar. I didn't think you were scum
at all
until that last hammer. My congratulations.
Discretion is the better part of valor.
If I helped lynch you, you deserved it.

Retired from playing for the foreseeable future.
Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by Trumpet of Doom »

Oh, one other thing: May I ask what drew the kill to me? Was it dramonic's breadcrumb idea?
Discretion is the better part of valor.
If I helped lynch you, you deserved it.

Retired from playing for the foreseeable future.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Good work to Korlash for some excellent flavour and general moddery, I am well impressed. I love you.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

:(

I take some blame for the loss too. My read WAS on Suave, but I didnt want Korlash to have to force someone to replace for the last day.

gg ^^

And now you also know how I play as town Suave, should help with gettig my alignment in our 7 other games.
I'm a hoot
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by MrSuave »

haha. yeah.

I actually thought my kills through.

All day one I was learning the play style and was trying to think of a way to save Cojin, but it was hopless with him digging a hole for himself. NK 1 was falko's idea.

The bussing of falco on D2 was just a clear choice because of what Cojin had said the day before. N2 was where I really started thinking. From what I knew of mafia there were docs and cops in the game, no RB or anything that I now know exsist in online mafia. If I knew that I might have worried a bit more. But in my mind at the time, I had to get the cop if I wanted my best chances of winning, but at the same time I couldn't kill Krav or Nik (who were my greatest threats in this game) because their deaths could lead back to me. It was between YB and julien, and YB lucked out, and so did I because she was cop =D.

D3 was pretty stressful with the intro of a tracker, but with Hoopla deciding that he was worthy of lynching, it gave me night to think up a plan. Krav claiming tracker kind of helped me because it gave me a reason to kill him. Even if there was a doc, and he tracked me I could have said that I was the doc, and if there was no doc I got a kill =D.

D4 I was originally hoping for a Nik lynch, but with krav clearing him it didn't seem like that was going to happen. I was surprised that Nik gave up on me, and Hoopla got lynched instead. I really thought that I was gonna die that day xD. I could finally kill Nik N4 because he said that scum would, and I didn't give it a second thought because I REALLY needed him dead.

D5 was NL so no stress. It was N5 that I had to think about. ToD was pro me, and Dram was against me. But Dram was also the scummy one of the townies, so I HAD to keep him alive. So it was a choice between ToD and NN, but because Dram said that ToD would be cleared if he was alive in the morning I was leaning towards ToD. There were some senarios where I kill dram, but I don't know where that would have lead to. Dram was my wild card, and if he didn't say that about ToD, I would have killed NN (who seemed more logical) and it would be up to ToD who he thought was scummier.

But I didn't think it would have ended so... blah. D6 was where I thought it would end up being NN's call, and I would have to use some hardcore WIFOM to convince him of Dram scum. But he went MIA and dram did something that I didn't think he would do - vote NN. I almost missed his vote and said something because it was before NN's reason for leaving.

So that was my thinking in the whole thing. I'm glad I won my first game though. I really milked my noob card. Part was legit noob, the other was tactical. It helped that I was never in any noob games(because of Nik) because people seemed more willing to give out the noob card =D.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm not falling for it again though :P
I'm a hoot
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Post by MrSuave »

haha, well like I said, this was a 1 time use kind of play style =p
yellowbunny
yellowbunny
Goon
yellowbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by yellowbunny »

Wow...I really didn't think we were going to lose after the lead we had. Well done MrSuave!

Also...did no one find the N1 results I left for you guys? I thought maybe the last scum did...but from your post, Suave, I think you didn't either. I guess I fail at breadcrumb. :(
"Someone is playing with my mind, with my little gray cells. " - Hercule Poirot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:16 am

Post by dramonic »

we all missed it. What was it? :S
I'm a hoot
yellowbunny
yellowbunny
Goon
yellowbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:27 am

Post by yellowbunny »

in my very last post, i discussed hypo-cop bread crumbs, and used someone i had previously been very suspicious of (julien) as my subject...i thought for sure someone would jump all over the cop talking about cop bread crumbs... :(
yb wrote: Lol...you are not being lynched for not being aggressive. I am just pointing out incongruity between your playstyle and what one would expect from a bulletproof townie.
Even if you didn't want to be aggressive, you could say something to sort of bread crumb and try to be the NK target. A cheap example would be like...if between day 1 and 2 you said "oooh, upon further reflection over night 1, i'm starting to think that julien is more town" to make people wonder if you were the cop, or something like that, to attempt to make scum want to NK you.
But you did absolutely nothing along those lines, either.
"Someone is playing with my mind, with my little gray cells. " - Hercule Poirot

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”