Mini 858 - Dexter Season One (Game Over)

Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Post by Budja »

I picked it up on it but forgot about it :P.

Vote numbers are uncertain and Konowa did take an extra vote to lynch. So Konowa may have self-voted in an attempt to obscure the number of votes to lynch him.
Interesting, but I can't see how to gain info from it.
---
@Jebus, I would be a lot happier if you stopped with the "post later" posts and only posted when you had something to say.
---
chamber wrote: With that in mind, thanks go out ot the mafia(or sk(or other killing role)). Might make it threw today alive with him dead.
This post almost makes me want to change my vote.
---
@chamber, try harder. 2 > 1 isn't much of a case :P. Prove your not dead weight.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:35 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Yep, I don't really see a change in Chamber's play coming at all.

Vote: Chamber

I'm going to be away from home until Thursday night so I won't be on much until then. If Chamber can change his attitude and contribute something else other than 'lynch Locke', that'd be really helpful. Jebus also needs to be out of here if he doesn't start making substantial contributions fast.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:41 am

Post by chamber »

Locke Lamora wrote:Yep, I don't really see a change in Chamber's play coming at all.

I'm going to be away from home until Thursday night so I won't be on much until then. If Chamber can change his attitude and contribute something else other than 'lynch Locke', that'd be really helpful. Jebus also needs to be out of here if he doesn't start making substantial contributions fast.
Afraid to brake it to you, but voting me for how I play is a terrible move. I play like this in every game. If you want to try and policy lynch me call it what it is. If the vote is there for other reasons that's fine. I don't even care if you list them or not, but voting me for my playstyle alone isn't very smart, or pro town.
Taking a break from the site.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:48 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

I'm voting for you because I believe your playstyle actions basically consist of you stalling until you get a lynch on me and occasionally defending yourself when required. That's not pro-town.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:53 am

Post by chamber »

Locke Lamora wrote:I'm voting for you because I believe your playstyle actions basically consist of you stalling until you get a lynch on me and occasionally defending yourself when required. That's not pro-town.
This is an interpretation so to be clear: Is the issue you have with me me not proving cases along with my votes? If so I do it as every alignment and you really can't use it as a method of detecting how 'scummy' I am. This holds true no matter how anti or protown it may be.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:01 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Socio, I was one of the main attackers on Konowa yesterday only switching my vote from him when Jebus played his in and out act. Do you really think I bussed him all day yesterday then? It would be one thing if I wasn't for his lynch before I voted but I quite clearly was.

Looking back this also reminds me how against the miller name claim Konowa was. He was anxious about it as if he didn't want the town to look at the claim subjectively. Almost as if he wanted to keep as many options for a lynch open as possible. This makes me feel good about Bujda right now.

Locke Lamora Post 576 wrote:Yep, I don't really see a change in Chamber's play coming at all.

Don't like this vote. You are voting chamber because of his attitude, how about you vote someone based on if they are are scummy or not? Feels very OMGUSy. Also deflecting to lurkers. Yuck.

Almaster is lurking. Happy with my vote.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:47 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

chamber wrote:Afraid to brake it to you, but voting me for how I play is a terrible move. I play like this in every game. If you want to try and policy lynch me call it what it is. If the vote is there for other reasons that's fine. I don't even care if you list them or not, but voting me for my playstyle alone isn't very smart, or pro town.
So if you play the same annoying, anti-town way every time, how are we ever supposed to get a read on you?

Charter was right about Konowa. I see no reason why we shouldn't believe him again today.

Vote: chamber.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:57 am

Post by chamber »

AlmasterGM wrote:
chamber wrote:Afraid to brake it to you, but voting me for how I play is a terrible move. I play like this in every game. If you want to try and policy lynch me call it what it is. If the vote is there for other reasons that's fine. I don't even care if you list them or not, but voting me for my playstyle alone isn't very smart, or pro town.
So if you play the same annoying, anti-town way every time, how are we ever supposed to get a read on you?

Charter was right about Konowa. I see no reason why we shouldn't believe him again today.

Vote: chamber.
I don't feel the way I play is anti-town. That aside there are variances in my play that I notice, go do the leg work yourself though. The key here is that me not explaining votes is a constant.

Blindly following someone, even when you know them to be town, is stupid. You should judge the merits of the case they put forth or come up with one on your own. Just so there is no apparent contradiction here, I do make cases against people, I just don't feel its in the towns interest to share them.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:59 am

Post by chamber »

Also that vote put me at L-1. I'll claim if no one unvotes reasonably soon.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Unvote
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:26 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

chamber wrote:I don't feel the way I play is anti-town. That aside there are variances in my play that I notice, go do the leg work yourself though. The key here is that me not explaining votes is a constant.
How is not explaining votes PRO-town? I suppose you can say it's not anti-town, but I'm seeing zero reasons as to how it benefits us - you're minimizing the number of ways we can get a read on you, after all.
Blindly following someone, even when you know them to be town, is stupid. You should judge the merits of the case they put forth or come up with one on your own. Just so there is no apparent contradiction here, I do make cases against people, I just don't feel its in the towns interest to share them.
Charter being town and being right isn't the only thing guiding me. I had my vote on you for substantial portions of Day 1. Those feelings have not changed.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:29 am

Post by chamber »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Charter being town and being right isn't the only thing guiding me. I had my vote on you for substantial portions of Day 1. Those feelings have not changed.
Thats fine, but then say that. I don't like that you tried to push charters confirmed toan status as me being confirmed mafia.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Juls »

Vote Count

AlmasterGM
(Budja, Sotty7)
Budja
( )
chamber
(Cyberbob, Locke Lamora, AlmasterGM)
Cyberbob
( )
Debonair Danny DiPietro
( )
Jebus
( )
Locke Lamora
(chamber)
SocioPath
( )
Sotty7
( )

Not Voting :
Jebus, Sociopath, Debonair Danny DiPietro

Deadline :
November 26, 5:00p.m. Central

Notes:
None.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Seriously, we need to lynch Almaster.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:57 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Sotty7 wrote:Seriously, we need to lynch Almaster.
Subpar plan. What's the case on me again ... that I mentioned safeclaims, which is a logical thing to conclude given Dexter's role in the TV show?
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:42 pm

Post by Budja »

@chamber, I can see one reason for not explaining votes: making the target worry/panic. Even if this is your goal, it is still best to explain your votes eventually.
Why don't you break your meta and tell me why Locke is scummy? Do you actually lose anything from doing this?
I feel that this meta is holding the game back. You are holding your cards so close that I can't read your alignment well or the validity of the attacks on you which quite frankly makes you dead weight to me right now.

@Almaster, you look like the most likely bus of konowa, the "safeclaim post" is just icing on the cake.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:17 am

Post by chamber »

Budja wrote:@chamber,
I can see one reason for not explaining votes: making the target worry/panic.
Even if this is your goal, it is still best to explain your votes eventually.
Why don't you break your meta and tell me why Locke is scummy? Do you actually lose anything from doing this?
I feel that this meta is holding the game back. You are holding your cards so close that I can't read your alignment well or the validity of the attacks on you which quite frankly makes you dead weight to me right now.

@Almaster, you look like the most likely bus of konowa, the "safeclaim post" is just icing on the cake.
More like a side effect then a reason of its own.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:37 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Sotty7 wrote:Seriously, we need to lynch Almaster.
I can get behind this.

Vote: AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:04 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Budja wrote:@Almaster, you look like the most likely bus of konowa, the "safeclaim post" is just icing on the cake.
Whatever, there's really no way I can respond to this.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:19 am

Post by SocioPath »

Sotty7 wrote:Socio, I was one of the main attackers on Konowa yesterday only switching my vote from him when Jebus played his in and out act. Do you really think I bussed him all day yesterday then? It would be one thing if I wasn't for his lynch before I voted but I quite clearly was.
And yet a wagon is forming, that YOU are on, about Almaster bussing Konowa. (And that whole safe claim post which screams over-informed.)

But lets take a look yesterday of your Konowa 'main attacker' postings:
Sotty7 wrote:
Vote: Konowa

After a re-read I'm not feeling the wagon on chamber. Konowa's initial attacks on me still feel very off in the face of charter's actions.
Sotty7 wrote:
Konowa Post 234 wrote:
Sotty wrote:
Locke Lamora wrote:Sotty: I assume you're referring to Konowa's line of attack against you taking place in the context of charter already having name claimed?
Yup.
Could you expand on this for me, Sotty?
I agree with the belief that you were giving myself and charter two different standards. Also I felt you really did not want the name claim out in the open for whatever reason. It felt to me like you wanted to keep as many options on the table for a lynch as possible. Basically you seemed over defensive considering the guy had already claimed miller and this is a heavily flavored game. A name claim to go along with it is the next logical step. Your attack on me felt manufactured.
Sotty7 wrote:Not really feeling the quick pile on Don. He does seem to be panicking a little since the wagon built but I don't find that scummy. I still think Konowa is the better lynch, I could even go over to triple D or even LL due to complete lack of content posted.
Sotty7 wrote:Out of control isn't even close to it.
Unvote, Vote: Jebus

I am down for either Jebus or Konowa today.
Sotty7 wrote:I am willing to hammer (I think) Konowa. He should claim in his next post.
Sotty7 wrote:
Unvote, Vote:Konowa

Not impressed by the lack of full claim at all.
Lets look at Almaster's 'bussings':
AlmasterGM wrote:
Konowa wrote:lmaster tops my scumlist right now. To me it looks like he had already decided that chamber was scum and was just looking for a reason to justify his vote. The fact that the justification came after the vote with a "you are scum for doing A, but you would have been scum for doing B" looks really reaching and weak.
This is a dumb. Your awful attempt at starting a counter-bandwagon is noted.

Scum

Konowa
don_johnson*
chamber
Jebus*
charter
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Locke Lamora
Sotty7
Cyberbob
SocioPath
AlmasterGM*

Town
AlmasterGM wrote:
Konowa wrote:If someone threatens with a possible hammer I will claim. Scum list for me right now is Almaster, dj, and DDD.
Consider yourself threatened.
AlmasterGM wrote:If chamber is going to die, I'd like to hear why he has a vote on Locke Lamora. "I never explain votes" isn't an explanation. If it's chamber v Konowa, chamber seems a lot more useless right now.
AlmasterGM wrote:
charter wrote:
unvote, vote Konowa
The Konowa post right above yours made sense to me. Is this vote related to that or not?
AlmasterGM wrote:
Konowa wrote:
Budja, post 506 wrote:@Konowa, full claim please.
Nope.
LOL, well aren't you amusing.
Unvote. Vote: Konowa.
AlmasterGM wrote:
Konowa wrote:I am not going to full claim. Take it for what you will.
I'm going to take it as a scum claim.
BOTH of you had attacked Konowa quite a bit.
Sotty7 wrote:He was talking about safe claims before we knew the scum had them.

This is valid.
Sotty7 wrote:Was actively trying not to vote Konowa until he refused to claim.
This is not.

I'm leaning that Alamaster is more likely to be an SK at this point, and Sotty's attacks seems more like scum finding scum.

But the prospect of Almaster being scum one way or another is still the most likely.
Vote: Almaster

Especially with this admission to guilt:
AlmasterGM wrote:
Budja wrote:@Almaster, you look like the most likely bus of konowa, the "safeclaim post" is just icing on the cake.
Whatever, there's really no way I can respond to this.
Meaning, 'Yes, I knew scum had fake claims, I can not defend against that by any means.'
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Cyberbob »

The case on Almaster has merit, though I prefer the one on chamber if only because I don't like relying on posts from proven scum as much.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Juls »

How could she even be suspected? She has served the department for 30 years. The cops are chasing their tail. Camilla is a small sacrifice to keep them busy while I find the truth.

Camilla Figg (AlmasterGM), Town, questioned and released Day 2

Final Vote Count for Day 2

AlmasterGM
(Budja, Sotty7, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Sociopath)
Budja
( )
chamber
(Cyberbob, Locke Lamora, AlmasterGM)
Cyberbob
( )
Debonair Danny DiPietro
( )
Jebus
( )
Locke Lamora
(chamber)
SocioPath
( )
Sotty7
( )

Not Voting :
Jebus

Night Action Deadline :
November 6, 5:00p.m. Central (72 hours)

Notes:
None.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by Juls »

Night Actions due by November 6, 2009, 5:00p.m. central
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by Juls »

I just got home from work. I will prepare the scene and day should start within an hour or so. I apologize for my tardiness.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Juls »

As you all stumble in to work after a long day and night,
you are saddened to find out that Debra Morgan