Mini 882: Star Wars: Legacy of the Force Mafia(GAME OVER!)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

/confirm
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

CHINAMAN!!!

What's up?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: PHANTOM

Was all-caps really necessary?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It was necessary to use all caps to grab Chinaman's attention the most effectively and show my joy in seeing him in this game.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Zachrulez wrote:Or gives scum an opportunity to sit back and attack the first person who actually tries to start discussion by attacking any little fault they can find in the reasoning. (Yeah, I realize you could also be annoyed at what you perceive as an attack on the way you're approaching the game as well.
But in order to do this, scum have to stick their necks out and make a legit accusation and run the risk of being brought under suspicion. So, when someone makes an attempt to start a discussion, scum more often than not simply let it start and jump in when they can find something safe to agree with/disagree with.
Well, I know Zachs plays well.. he comes out quite aggressive like this from the start and will question anything and everything in an attempt to get the conversation going properly. I can understand Alm coming out with the Star Wars quotes, My Initial post was also a very poor impression of Yoda (note: Not a breadcrumb) So I see his quotes being in keeping with the theme of the game and done in a bit of humor.
You're being a little too careful for a townie because of the whole (note: not a breadrumb)" statement.

b]Unvote, Vote: JasonTI981[/b]

Were you really that afraid of someone accusing you of trying to set up a fakeclaim later in the game?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: JasonT1981

I forgot to bold :(

I know it wasn't a breadcrumb, I wouldn't have assumed it to be without your convenient explanation right there. I'm asking why you're being so paranoid that you felt you had to explain your first post of the game out of the RVS.

As for your second statement, did you also feel the need to explain you weren't breadcrumbing a couple of posts later in those games as well?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Then why did you feel the need to explain your RVS posts in this game? No one had questioned you about it, so it's not like anyone else found you suspicious for your statement.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #81 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Zachrulez wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: JasonT1981

I forgot to bold :(

I know it wasn't a breadcrumb, I wouldn't have assumed it to be without your convenient explanation right there. I'm asking why you're being so paranoid that you felt you had to explain your first post of the game out of the RVS.

As for your second statement, did you also feel the need to explain you weren't breadcrumbing a couple of posts later in those games as well?
I'm trying to think about what the scum motivation would be for Talbot to do this, but I can't see one. Can you explain it for me?

Also, can you elaborate on whether you have actually caught any scum doing what you are voting Talbot for doing here?
So far, Alamaster just looked like he was joking around, and you seem to be fairly protown at the moment, meaning a really didn't see a case on the two most prevalent people right now. So, when I noticed Jason's post, I just found it interesting that he would make go through the lengths to explain a how a joke was not a breadcrumb; I didn't notice the post that Kast pointed out in 77. It was nothing but a feeling that I decided to pursue .

Have I ever caught any scum for saying things aren't breadcrumbs? Yes, in a mafia game I played on a clan-related forum a scum member had explained that a post wasn't a breadcrumb for apparently no reason, so I believe it to be a form of excessive paranoia, which in my mind is a scumtell. However, I don't see the relevancy of the question. Have you ever caught a scum from their not voting during the RVS?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

No I can't, the forums are clan-related.

Then why are you voting him?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #91 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

AlmasterGM wrote:Not really liking Nachomamma right now.
Then why aren't you placing a vote/caring to explain why?
jasonT1981 wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:No I can't, the forums are clan-related.

Then why are you voting him?
Clan related?

I take it, the game is on the clan's private boards then and not on public view? Heres something for you, I am a member of a very large and successful online gaming clan.. I can link whatever I like, with exception to the Private board which is only for clan related chat.

these sort of games etc usually only take place on public parts of the boards from what I can gather.

Can I ask, what is the clan?
Skillerz. It's a Runescape gaming clan, and most boards are hidden to non-members. We used to play small games of mafia with usually around 9 or so players before activity fell.
Zachrulez wrote:
Unvote: Vote: Nachomamma8
I can't see a scum motivation for what Jason did, and you can't provide me an example of scum doing this in the course of a game. Perhaps you can see why I have a bit of a problem with that?
The goal of scum is to look as protown as possible and avoid being lynched. So, it is to great benefit to the scum to cover up any mistakes they might have and be very careful in making sure that anything they say won't be misconstrued. Saying that he was afraid that there was a real Yoda later would claim and he would get lynched for it; it was a joke made in the RVS, and a very well known one at that. So I just can't see why he felt he needed to cover up his tracks so much.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Zachrulez wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
The goal of scum is to look as protown as possible and avoid being lynched. So, it is to great benefit to the scum to cover up any mistakes they might have and be very careful in making sure that anything they say won't be misconstrued. Saying that he was afraid that there was a real Yoda later would claim and he would get lynched for it; it was a joke made in the RVS, and a very well known one at that. So I just can't see why he felt he needed to cover up his tracks so much.
It's to the town's benefit for him to clear up a potential misunderstanding before it happens.

Scum also generally want to avoid drawing attention to themselves btw.
If that is your belief, then why aren't you voting people who aren't participating and simply staying under the radar?
Jason wrote: I am sorry, but you are misrepping me... I never once said I was afraid of there being a Yoda claim. I said there was a possibility it could go that way down the line.

I actually would like you to point out exactly where I said I was AFRAID of a Yoda claim or getting lynched from it...

I said they where only potentail Scanarios. I challenge you to find where I said I was afraid as I know you can not. I NEVER once said those words
If you weren't afraid or worried of having your joke misrepresented, then why did you post the scenarios in the first place? And why did you need to explain that your joke wasn't a breadcrumb?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #97 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You keep saying that I'm misrepping you, but you're not explaining how.

This is how you explained it:
No, im simply stating that me doing a Yoda impression is not an actual breadcrumb of me being Yoda. I was simply doing the Yoda impression in my initial post because of the star wars theme.

I don't find that to be an adequate explanation.

You didn't say you were afraid/worried; I inferred you were because that's the only logical reason you would post the possible scenarios, right? And if you weren't worried about either of those things, then again, why did you feel the need to explain the joke?

Stop trying to avoid discussion like you're trying to in the last sentence.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #99 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Zachrulez wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
It's to the town's benefit for him to clear up a potential misunderstanding before it happens.

Scum also generally want to avoid drawing attention to themselves btw.
If that is your belief, then why aren't you voting people who aren't participating and simply staying under the radar?
To make a case for that kind of scummy behavior, I would need more time to establish patterns of activity for players to determine if their lack of activity was motivated by that desire.

Anyway, it's not necissary at the moment. The town can only lynch one player at a time and I find your attack on Jason scummy.
Why?
Jason wrote: 1) Before I answer your question, why don't you answer mine?

2) You said what you were doing; you never said WHY you did it.

3)
You didn't say you were afraid/worried; I inferred you were because that's the only logical reason you would post the possible scenarios, right? And if you weren't worried about either of those things, then again, why did you feel the need to explain the joke?
Speaking of misrepping, why did you fail to quote the full sentence of what I said in your third quote? The rest of the sentence is very important, you know. And why aren't you quoting the whole sentence in your first quote, either?
Saying that he was afraid that there was a real Yoda later would claim and he would get lynched for it; it was a joke made in the RVS, and a very well known one at that.
Please note that I meant for that sentence to read "Saying that he was afraid that there was a real Yoda later would claim and he would get lynched for it was strange at best; his post was a joke made in the RVS, and a very well known one at that."

It didn't make a whole lot of sense to me while rereading it, so I doubt any of you could understand it.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #101 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8 wrote: If you weren't afraid or worried of having your joke misrepresented, then why did you post the scenarios in the first place?
I accused you of avoiding discussion for post 95, and I'm not answering your questions because you didn't answer mine, which I'm sure you'll rectify in the next post.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #104 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And is it scummy to put forth potential scenarios that may or may not happen down the line?
If you can't explain your reasoning for putting them there, yes.
OK Question... Do you think me explaining I was not bread-crumbing during the RVS is proof, or at least very good evidence I am scum?
You're the best lead I have right now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #105 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I felt they where 2 of the possibilities that could hypothetically happen the line...I do not feel I was avoiding discussion in post 95..I actually asked a question in it that you also failed to answer
Again, you don't answer my question. The key word is WHY. WHY did you post those two possibilities?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #112 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Jason, you're still misunderstanding me. Why did you post them? I know they were hypothetical scenarios that potentially could happen, but WHY DID YOU POST THEM?
I have to side with Jason here. His initial "not a breadcrumb" statement did not seem suspicious to me. If he was afraid that people would accuse him of faking a breadcrumb, why would he even mention the Yoda thing in the first place? I think Nacho and Chinaman are making too much of it, and Nacho still hasn't said why he doesn't think Jason's explanation is adequate.

His initial "not a breadcrumb" statement seemed suspicious to me because it was so incredibly unprovoked, and it looked like an attempt to cover tracks. It is my theory that he said the Yoda thing FIRST, read Kast's statement, and got worried that it would be mistaken as a breadcrumb and quickly refuted it. Jason's statement is inadequate because he hasn't answered my question yet. When I ask why he posted something, he answered "I posted something" without giving a reason why.
PHANTOM wrote:Well thanks Zach for not really replying to my question, but I think you mentioned it somewhere, so I guess it's all good.

In terms of the Jason/Nachomamma discussion, I also have to side with Jason. I don't know what clan-related forums are, so I can't really comment on that topic.
Nachomamma8 wrote:The goal of scum is to look as protown as possible and avoid being lynched. So, it is to great benefit to the scum to cover up any mistakes they might have and be very careful in making sure that anything they say won't be misconstrued.
I agree with the first part, but I'm sure the second part applies to everyone, not just scum. It's also the town's responsibility to not make mistakes, like a cop claim or something like that, so that it won't affect them at night.

In addition to what Kast and Kdub said, I find Nachomamma's arguement weak, just like Zach's arguement on GM was weak. What I find more interesting about this discussion is how Nachomamma avoids Jason's questions, when I believe it was Jason who asked the questions first.

What happened to Bogre? It would be intersting to see what he thinks of this, since he's only posted a confirm message. But just to make sure he's here:

unvote, Vote: Bogre
Clan-related forums are forums made by a clan in order to discuss things and do clan-like things together, basically.

But the town shouldn't worry about things they say being misrepresented because they should be able defend themselves adequately and out the scum, no?

In my defense, I simply missed his questions. However, I was pretty sure he didn't miss mine because of the simply fact that he quoted them and still failed to answer them. Which means that he's either purposely ignoring my questions, or, more likely, he's just not reading what I'm saying. Do you find me scummy for my attack on Jason? Do you find Jason for his attack on GM?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #249 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:16 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

AlmasterGM wrote:I successfully roleblocked Nachomamma last night.

Conveniently, there is no kill this morning.

I PM'd the mod and he said roleblocks stop mafia kills.

More Nachomamma votes, please.
How do you know your roleblock was successful?

Oh, and just to doublecheck...
Mod, do roleblocks stop mafia kills?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #255 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Alamaster GM

I took no actions whatsoever last night... So, Alamaster is obviously lying.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #261 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Nachomamma wrote:How do you know your roleblock was successful?
My night-action PM from the mod specifically stated it was successful.
This is why I'm voting Alamaster. He said that the mod specifically stated it was successful, meaning that he blocked an action of mine last night. Because I didn't take an action, he couldn't have succeeded in blocking me, thus, he has to be lying... Right?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #273 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Well there is a way to prove this, which would be to lynch Nachomamma8. This would prove Jason's sanity, and if Nach is scum, then that's good. Of course the downfall to this would be if Nach is vanilla.

1) It wouldn't prove his sanity. There would still be the possibility of him being naive. Having Jason investigate himself would do the same thing.

2) You just suggested lynching a cop's innocent result when we aren't even confirmed that the cop is innocent.

3) After all the crazy stuff that happened last night with far too many outed power roles, I feel pretty damn comfortable lynching you.

Unvote, Vote: Phantom

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #276 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #278 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:09 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

1) Read the Wiki.

2) You want to kill the galactic alliance. The Galactic Alliance is anti-Sith and good-aligned.

3) I know you're evil.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #301 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

jasonT1981 wrote:Well I can tell you I am not sum aligned and not evil in this game, I don't know that much about Star Wars, im more a Trek fan, ive seen the movies and that's it... I don't even think my character was in the movies.
Me and cateraction are neighbors. Your name is mentioned in my role PM; I don't even know how you're alive. Supposedly, me and cateraction teamed up to kill the "evil Thracken Sal-Solo". You're evil in the books, and since Lumiya is evil in the books and Mara was good in the books, I honestly don't see a reason why you should live right now.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #341 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Zachrulez wrote:They are also roles that are easily confused with each other.
We are neighbors, but to explain some of the confusion, the quicktopic in which we speak is called the SW Masonry Board. So... yeah.

I don't like how Jason is voting right now. He seems to be darting from bandwagon to bandwagon, and seeing what fits.
Wait, what? You want to lynch someone so we can test the innocence of someone else (so we can verify that you got an innocent as cop)? Why not just go directly to the source and lynch Nachomamma? That cuts out all the loose ends and complications.

I really don't like the way you're jumping all over the board lately. It seems like you're scrambling to put us on any track that doesn't lead to you or, to a lesser extent, Nachomamma. I still like Nachomamma and you as my top suspects.

Alamaster, what complications are you talking about?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #345 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

SB, why aren't you voting him then?

And if you thought that neighbors came in a town-scum combo, then why the hell did you try to vote cat to confirm my alignment?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #351 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Phantom, I DID link to the wiki on Thracken Sal-Solo.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #356 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Alamaster, what complications are you talking about?
I still think Nachomamma is the best lynch for today. If he's scum, we know Jason is either lying or has no useful police powers. If he's town, Jason isn't cleared per-se, but we do have to evaluate why he would lie about being a cop in order to save a townie. However, I'm definitely not a Jason fan, especially given his name-claim, and if the day progresses far enough, I'll move my vote to him.

I also agree with Zach's feelings on Snow_Bunny, but I think we should resolve the Jason/Nacho situation first.
If I flip scum, Jason could be insane or naive or lying. If I flip town, he could be sane or naive or lying. Or did you conviniently forget that cops sanities aren't a given?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #364 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Bogre wrote:Hrmmm, it looks like we've got sanity issues from the cops: Town ??? Cop makes me think the blank could have insane or naive, etc.

Almaster's roleblock (and no night kills), and the 4 kills(assuming 1 blaster shot was one kill shot) yesterday makes me think it even more likely Nacho is scum.

Also still think Phantom is scum.
I have to agree with your first point, but obviously, I have a few problems with your second.

What makes you think that one of the blaster shots was a one-kill shot, and why does the four kills make me more likely to be scum?

As for your third point, I'm more inclined to see Snow_Bunny as scum.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #367 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Protip: Always check the first post if you don't fully understand who died in the night.

And as for the second point... you're suggesting that Alamaster was killed by a one-shot vigilante based on flavor, or that Snow Bunny was?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #368 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Protip: Always check the first post if you don't fully understand who died in the night.

And as for the second point... you're suggesting that Alamaster was killed by a one-shot vigilante based on flavor, or that Snow Bunny was?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #369 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #374 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Why did you bring up a One-Shot Vig in p367-369 {lol}? How did me quoting the Mod look like I was suggesting anything?
Because you answered Bogre's question for him, I assumed that you agreed with this:
Bogre wrote: assuming 1 blaster shot was one kill shot
Which I take as he was assuming one shot vig.
I'm confused about what a skitzo is. The wiki says that he's never mafia, so does that mean that AlmasterGM was just a townie?
Because he was town and claimed roleblocker, I don't think he had reason to lie.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #382 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'll go next.

I'm Boba Fett, as you might've realized. I am the Judas as well; as in, if I am lynched, I change alignment to the Mafia's side. I win with whatever side I'm aligned with. Before posting this, I considered fake confessing to Cat that I was scum and was willing to work with you and get you lynched, but then you provide the problem of crosskilling. Since you basically just called me a second mafia, the mafia's most likely to NK me. And if we're in LyLo, then I would lose.

With that being said, I find a few problems with Kast's analysis.
1) I'm still of the line of thought that THREE town cops is an improbable combo, especially with one trying to destroy the Galactic Alliance, and the other a member of it.

2) Secondly, Possible Recruit is strange to me. Forgive me for my stupidity, but wouldn't every town aligned member be a possible recruit? Because a mafia with the ability to recruit a single person seems a little underpowered to me plus a win condition seems a bit underpowered to me.

3) Thirdly, your post reeks of coaching. You're practically handing out a safeclaim to your scumbuddy, ("Jaina is obviously a townie", "If Jaina was an Enabled Vig)...

If you truly believed that Jaina was in the game, then why wouldn't you call for a nameclaim first and waited for Jaina to pop out? It wouldn't be too far of a stretch for Jacen to claim Jaina, and then we could've possibly had a counterclaim + another scum death.

4) You also suggest that's it's highly probable that we have two two-man mafias, and you also suggest me to be third party, plus a Survivor Han Solo. That is 6/12 anti-town roles, and 2 with killing power. 1 townie was modkilled, 1 mafia was lynched, and 4 townies were killed. This leaves 5 anti-towns, and 1 actual townie. It also leaves a possible of two mafia kills, and a one extra vig kill. All it woulld take is for one of those kills to hit, and there is no more town.

Later, you contridict yourself by saying Jaina and one other townie is in the game. There is no possible way for those two things to link together. Explain?

5) If Han Solo is a Survivor, then he's self aligned. That's how it is in the wiki, at lest. What would make you think any different?

6) We've had several power roles, and most seem to hurt town, or at least have a catch. Jason was an unconfirmed sanity cop who was a person who was noted as “evil“ or “deranged“ in two role PMs, we most likely have a power role that requires an Enabler to work, one thought he was a roleblocker and probably wasn’t, and Luke Skywalker, our only GOOD power role, had a mafia lyncher on his tail. And then, for the grand finale, we have a Judas. Now, we have a guy claiming to be Luke’s brother that is a Name/Title Cop. Conveniently enough, he tells us this when we’re most likely in LyLo (he reminds us of this) and we can’t confirm his innocence without losing the game.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #391 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Phantom, who did you kill?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #394 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Can we have our massclaim before i say what I'm about to say? D3x and Bogre are the only ones who haven't claimed yet.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #403 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And I am Boba Fett, Non-Consecutive Vig and Neighbor, neighbors with Han-Solo, as you know. Flavor says I am out to kill Jacen in revenge for killing my daughter (His death is not specifically a win con of mine).

I claimed Judas because I figured that a scum would either 1) Start to push for my lynch, or 2) Claim Vig and kill me for town points. Unfortunately they did neither, but I think that Bogre's lying.

Claiming a beloved princess would definitely be an ideal claim for scum (since lynching him would almost certainly lose us the game at this point). However, I think it is in our best interest to lynch him right now. If he's telling the truth and we mislynch (taking us to 5) and don't kill him, scum will hit him the first night, taking us down to 4 players. Then, scum gets another kill, bringing us down to 3 players (a.k.a., LyLo if there is one scum left. If there is an SK, he will kill both nights, and the town will lose). If he's telling the truth, and we hit scum (and don't win), the amount of players will be taken down to 5, scum'll NK him, bringing players down to 4, and finally, scum'll get their second NK, bringing players down to 3 (LyLo). If, by some miracle he lives, we'll be stuck in MyLo. We'll then have tons of WIFOM and all of that good stuff (why would scum not kill a beloved princess and get 2 nightcycles), coupled with the pressure of being forced to lynch correctly or lose, and not being able to no-lynch because of the beloved princess.

In other words, a beloved princess claim absolutely screws us over, and the best thing we can do right now is assume that he's lying and kill him now to avoid all of the extra complications.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #405 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Means I can't kill 2 days in a row.

Hedging about my kills? Last night, I killed Alamaster. His play Day 1 was absolutely horrible, and his play Day 2 wasn't any better. So, I shot him. Yes, I lied. I claimed a role that is extremely unprobable, and requires an additional claim to have it make any sense (Judas implies Saludas usually, if I'm not mistaken), as well as a role that it is in scum's best interest to lynch.

Never talked about your voting power at all; never even mentioned the fact that you hammered a town cop at all with your special little ability. I'm still talking about your beloved princess status which you've failed to respond to.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #409 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:41 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Kast wrote: If you are a non-consecutive vig, then why doesn't your analysis take this into account? If mafia killed Bogre and he is a Beloved Princess, you would learn this and should be able to kill the mafia (with very high probability success).
I've already messed up with trying to claim Judas, and I'm DAMN sure if we ended in LyLo with me vigging the wrong person, I wouldn't be left to live. Both Phantom and d3x look like high probability for mafia right now.
Bogre wrote: The blatant lying and attempt to get Bogre killed after his claim, instead of forcing a demonstration of his ability, show that you are anti-town.
But you miss my entire point. If we leave him to be lynched tomorrow, we lose. As for demonstrating his vote-buying ability, we have had Thracken Sal-Solo the Town Cop, a Skitzo who apparently didn't know his own power, and a self-aligned Han Holo. Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if we had an anti-town vote buyer as well.
Kast wrote:
Vote: NM8

Bogre's double vote does not show up in the previous day vote count (check vote counts where he is voting alone), HOWEVER, that is not proof that he does not have a double vote. His power is tested easily enough. At this point, I am comfortable with Bogre demonstrating his power by voting NM8. If he is lying, then NM8 will survive.
You're still missing the point.

[quote="Kast"
@Others-
I was most suspicious of Phantom's play, however, his uncountered soft claim as Jaina Solo make me trust him. One of d3x or Bogre is probably Jacen.
[/quote]
Wait... you're trusting a
SOFTCLAIMED
Jaina Solo? He HASN'T claimed a name, yet, you realize that, right? And perhaps his role sucks because he was a one-shot vig and doesn't have any bullets left, rather than he was an enabled vig before? Honestly, what would make you even assume that?

[quote="Kast"
I doubt mafia would have a vote stealing power, it is rarely a non-town power and wouldn't fit with this game. Bogre should demo his power by lynching NM8.
[/quote]
See above.

I see four scenarios in this likelihood:
(1)-Cat and NM8 are some kind of Smuggler/Bounty Hunter Mafia. d3x is Jacen (Sith Mafia).
(2)-Cat is Survivor (town or independent), NM8 is SK (Bounty Hunter with town and Sith Mafia targets). d3x is Jacen (Sith Mafia).
(3)-Cat and NM8 are some kind of Smuggler/Bounty Hunter Mafia. Bogre is Jacen (Sith Mafia).
(4)-Cat is Survivor (town or independent), NM8 is SK (Bounty Hunter with town and Sith Mafia targets). Bogre is Jacen (Sith Mafia).
All of your scenarios take into account that one of (Me, Cat, d3x, Bogre) is mafia. I love how you give a confirmed innocent to the only player who has been lurking the entire game, and hasn't even claimed yet. If you are mafia, it's obvious who your partner is. If you're town, this is just bad play.
Kast wrote: (1) Bogre demo's his power and lynches NM8. We have 5 players remaining. NM8 and d3x are essentially in a prisoners' dilemma and must kill each other. If only one of them defects, town can lynch the remaining one. If both cooperate, we no lynch and repeat the prisoners' dilemma.
I'll be dead by this time, so the mafia will kill Bogre, obviously, then you. Then, town will mindlessly follow your orders, and if Cat or PHANTOM are mafia, town loses.
Kast wrote: (2) Bogre demo's his power and lynches NM8. We have 5 players remaining. d3x kills Beloved Princess. d3x kills someone. Remaining players lynch him for town + survivor win.
Actually, survivor has won the game at this point, so he can lynch whoever he feels like lynching. If he wants to destroy everything the town's done so far, he can.

Town also loses if, again, d3x isn't mafia.
Kast wrote: (3) Bogre cannot demo his power. We can decide to either lynch NM8 OR Bogre, however, the chance of Cat being NM8's mafia partner makes it preferable to lynch NM8 rather than Bogre and leave the prisoner's dilemma to force through a town win.
If Bogre can't demo his power, we'll run out of time. Scum gets a free kill and we're brought down to 5 players OR Scum hits the beloved princess and brings us down to 4 instead.

(4) Bogre cannot demo his power. We can decide to either lynch NM8 OR Bogre, however the chance of Cat being NM8's mafia partner makes it preferable to lynch NM8 rather than Bogre. Bogre must NK Cat, town lynches Bogre on following day.
Bogre must NK Cat? Who says that? Your prisoner's dilemna isn't as effective with you on the field, because it is the best interest of any anti-town role to kill you, whether there's another scum role out there. Because if you don't die during the night, they lose. Period. Because no matter who you investigate, you'll either get a confimed innocent or a mafia member, and when the next night rolls around, the remaining townies will obviously follow your lead.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #410 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Kast wrote:@NM8-
Why wouldn't you kill on N1? Doesn't make sense. Either Almaster really did RB you, or you hit a doctor target.
I wasn't sure who I wanted to kill at that point, and since I'm non-consecutive, I really didn't want to use a bullet N1 and be stuck without one all the way to N3. I wasn't planning on killing until I was absolutely positive, but then Alamaster came around, and after getting a bad read on him day 1 and having him do things only to worsen the read, I figured it wouldn't hurt. Also, I thought it would do well to test his RBer claim; after all, he "successfully" roleblocked night 1, he had suspicions on me night 2, why would he decide not to roleblock me again? Then, I could still have a bullet Day 3, and I would have one confirmed townie in tow.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #425 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Wait. I was told we were neighbors, not masons.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #429 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Ahhh, I see.

Great setup, I thoroughly enjoyed it despite getting thoroughly destroyed by Kast's town directing >.>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”