Mini 882: Star Wars: Legacy of the Force Mafia(GAME OVER!)

Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by Chinaman »

/confirm
Show
So...are you for good, or for AWESOME!?

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Chinaman »

Yo yo nacho, good to see ya!
Man, I've played with 5 of the 12 before...neato.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:29 pm

Post by Chinaman »

Vote: SNOW_BUNNY

...We are voting for cutest pic in thread right?...

(talking about the Avatar pic btw...that snow bunny must be under 18)
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:31 am

Post by Chinaman »

AlGM: I would like you to make sense of your p25 and p36 please. Just what are you talking about? Also, your last 3 posts have been nothing but mean. Having a bad day or something?
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:50 am

Post by Chinaman »

Nothing is irrelevant. Moods often bring out the truth of what's really going on in the head. Not as telling this early in the game, but maybe later. AGM picked out specific people whether consciously or from your subconscious.
d3x wrote:@jason, Kdub, and Chinaman- Thoughts on the current Alm/Kast/Zach discussion?
I don't see anything damning yet or even slightly scummy. Just questions being answered by questions. It always interesting how RVS ends differently in every game. I will say that I personally believe it is over though.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by Chinaman »

jasonT1981 wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Then why did you feel the need to explain your RVS posts in this game? No one had questioned you about it, so it's not like anyone else found you suspicious for your statement.
How hard is it to understand... I made a post talking like Yoda, I then said I was not actually bread-crumbing Yoda.. but lets look at something that could potentially arise down the line in this game that could put the town in some trouble now I think about it....

Think of it this way... down the line someone gets in trouble and claims they are Yoda as a defense (if he is in this game) I will be heavily questioned as to why I am bread-crumbing Yoda at the beginning of the game and 2 scenarios happen.

1) They think he is lying... lynch him, he flips Yoda and then I am set up for the next days lynch as it could easily be picked apart that I was falsely bread-crumbing. And town has 2 mis lynches

2) They Believe the person claiming and lynch me then questions will be asked why I made a post that looked like I was bread-crumbing Yoda when I didn't flip Yoda.

So yea, All I was simply saying was I was not breadcrumbing as Yoda and I feel you are reaching too much into this.
I'm getting a not so Jedi vibe from this post. There are 2 reasons for this.
-One: these 2 scenarios you post are by far and large not the only possibilities that would occur if a claim were to happen. There are many other things that could happen and trying to come up with them all would make our brains explode. Saying that one of those 2 things would happen if someone were to claim Yoda is suspicious as though you know someone probably will and it would screw you. In your 2 scenarios, you consider yourself dead in both.
-Two: So far, you have been very cautious as to explain everything you write and make sure we all know you weren't doing something nobody accused you of doing. Jedi are not so cautious IMO. Only the Sith would want to elaborate on and cut discussion of something they previously posted.

This whole post and the one where you stated you weren't breadcrumbing reeks of trying to be very clear you aren't doing something that someone might consider scummy. The issue it seems is that without anyone accusing you of breadcrumbing, you decided to defend a possible accusation before it could occur. It's almost as if you re-read your posts to make sure you hadn't done anything anyone could consider Sith-like and posted a defense on something that caught your eye about your own post. Way too cautious for a person at one with the Force. So, for my first real read on anyone:

Vote: Jason
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Post by Chinaman »

Jason wrote:ok in regards to your postings.

1) You will notice I said potential scenarios... I did no where say these where the only two like you are trying to make out

2) Where have I tried to cut conversation? I have been trying to explain things and give my point. No where have I tried as you say to cut conversation.
Alright, point 1 i will take. You never said those 2 were the only possible scenarios. I will however reiterate that both the scenarios you posted included your death as an overall bad thing and something you were worried about (else you wouldn't have posted them). I have no problems with the Yoda quote, just that without anyone saying anything, you wanted to point out that it wasn't a breadcrumb. I don't think anyone thought that at all...just strange you brought it up unprovoked.

Point 2 however I will not take. I never said you were trying to cut conversation all together. What I meant was it looked as though you were bringing up something someone could possibly bring up in the future against you. That's why I said it seemed as though you were re-reading your own post to look for anything that someone could bring against you and tried to cut off that accusation before it even looked as though it would happen. Kinda like the fat kid who makes fun of himself before others can make fun of him. Do you get my meaning?
Kast wrote:@All-
Won't be around this weekend. Some quick thoughts.

-CM's defense post is scummy. He provides an extremely cursory review and appears to be defending his buddy for the sake of defending rather than defending due to disagreements with content. Possible that he is just a friend, but it sounds more likely that he's a scumbuddy.

-JT's Yoda post is extremely plausible as just flavor.

-The attacks on NM8 over not providing a link to an outside game are irrational and invalid.

To be clear,
-NM8 thinks JT was overly defensive. Is this correct?
-NM8 is being suspected for pushing a weak case. Is this correct?

Have a good weekend all.
Wow, this one is fun. When you get back, please answer these.
-What defense post? I brought up something that struck me as odd and voted based on it. It so happens that Nacho has also noticed it. What exactly do you think I'm defending? From what I can tell, my post was pretty accusatory. Good luck backing that statement.
FOS
for that alone.
-I will agree that Jason's Yoda post was very plausible as flavor, not once did I say otherwise. What caught my eye was that he DIDN'T think people would see it as such...enough so that he felt the need to make sure we knew it wasn't a breadcrumb. Keep in mind here that nobody even once mentioned it as being even remotely that.
-It's funny you say I'm defending something or someone when you are clearly jumping to Jason's defense here. Why are you trying so hard to make the questions going toward Jason out to be "irrational" and "invalid"? It's very early in the game and this is damn near always how the game really gets started. Other than defense of Jason, where are you looking as possible scum? You mentioned me and Nacho being scumbuddies earlier in the post, where do you see the connection? What posts are directing you to think thus?

As far as clarification goes, I think Jason's breadcrumb post was very slightly scummy and is possibly meaningful. It's a defensive line without a reason to be defensive about it. Maybe defensive isn't even the right word. Perhaps overly careful. I personally don't believe town have as much a reason to be overly careful as scum do hense my post and vote. It's the only thing I could see at that point as being 'off' in my head. That being said, this post of yours that I have quoted is much more so. And as far as to why Nacho is being suspected, you are one of those who suspects him correct? Would you not know the answer to the question you asked? It sounds very leading, like you want to push everyone in this direction. At least that's the feeling I get from reading it.

Overall, I will wait to see your answers, but I'm not sure how you are going to even remotely back some of the things you said in this post without backtracking or lying.

Unvote
for now
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:27 am

Post by Chinaman »

LOL! REALLY????

Ok, so you answered your own damned question. Yes, I added Jedi for town and Sith for Scum in there for flavor. Of course you already knew that since you predicted the response perfectly. If you read it in the manner in which I wrote it (enough to tell me the answer I am giving you), why are you trying this hard to make it into a Sith-tell? If you really wanna know what I see in the battles of Star Wars, I see Sith vs Jedi. Sith pull the strings and are considered evil (ie. scum) where-as Jedi are the light and good side of the battle (ie. town). Pretty fricken elementary if you ask me.

I read this and I am at a loss for your play here. YOU think that Jason's Yoda-not-a-breadcrumb comment is harmless then you pull THIS out? WOW. That's all I have to say. Maybe Jason was right to point out something he wrote early on as not a breadcrumb before someone like you could get a hold of it.

Please explain to me how you see Jason's posts about his comment not being a Yoda breadcrumb is somehow silly yet you think that my equating Jedi vs Sith to be similar enough to Town vs Scum to post in that manner is "MUCH more relevant". This is a complete contradiction in the same post! lol!

As someone once posted to me: "There had better be a good explanation for this ASAP".
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Chinaman »

Hell, if anything, the Mods flavor suggesting different factions would make my comments of 1 side vs the other even more townie, would it not? It's Town/Jedi/Overall-good-guys vs the evil trying to kill us off. It doesn't matter how many factions are out there if they are all trying to kill me does it?
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:36 pm

Post by Chinaman »

AlmasterGM wrote:Your attempt to dismiss the case by making it into a joke is noted.

It's actually not, as you put it, "fricken elementary." If you've read any of the extended universe books, you'll know that a good chunk of them have nothing to do with the Sith. Hell, even the movies don't revolve around the Sith. Star Wars isn't all about Jedi and Sith - there are other characters, and I'm sure that the other town players are aware of this. However, if you don't have the pro-town role PM (as I suspect), you wouldn't be aware that the enemy of the town was not specified in the pro-town PM. You would simply presume we knew it was "Jedi vs Sith" (that's you, the Sith) and talk about it. Which is what you did. Which is why I suspect you

Obviously you aren't going to mount any sort of response other than what I predicted, so I don't need to hear anything else from you on the issue (unless you want to comment, of course). I'll leave it to others to agree or disagree. Also, I'm unsure of why me being able to predict arguments makes my arguments go away - maybe I'm just good at preemption.
Hell, if anything, the Mods flavor suggesting different factions would make my comments of 1 side vs the other even more townie, would it not? It's Town/Jedi/Overall-good-guys vs the evil trying to kill us off. It doesn't matter how many factions are out there if they are all trying to kill me does it?
No, it does not make you more town. There are lots of different enemies to choose from - Imperial remnant, Yuuzhan Vong, random bad guys, whatever. Pulling "Sith" out of the hat makes me believe you had it in your role PM.
First off, I wasn't dismissing anything as a joke. I was making the point that it's ludicrous that you would dismiss the Jason thing yet because I used a blanket term Jedi to refer to town and a blanket term Sith as a blanket term for scum to be a slip. THAT's what I found so funny about it. I'm not sure how people are seriously voting for me for this. Would you have said anything had I just put townie and scummy vs Jedi and Sith...because that's exactly what is implied when I wrote/and reread my post.

The middle part is completely unfounded! You even said in your initial post about it that I would come back with the exact reason I posted Jedi and Sith in the first place! How do you go about reading my post, understanding why I put it in there, telling me exactly why you think I put it in there (ie saying I would come back with the saying it was for flavor), AND THEN try and build a case on it?! It blows my mind.

Along with the middle part, when you start talking about my role PM, why are you under the assumption that my town role pm would be the same as yours (if you are pro-town)? Are you saying that you know my role PM doesn't mention anything about Jedi in it (not saying it does or doesn't). If it did however, wouldn't the same logic you use to say my role has Sith in it work the same way as if it had Jedi in it? This is getting very close to Role-fishing from you and now Snowbunny.

p120 also has a minor role-fishing feel to it. You are assuming much about my role pm and are attacking me with nothing. What are you trying to accomplish here? My untimely demise? If so, I can only ask why you would want to lynch a town player with such a weak argument. Also, trying to guess my role PM and/or what it has in it is a form of fishing for my role.
---------------------------------------
Snowbunny p128: Do you honestly feel that my explanation of why I put Sith in for scum and Jedi in for town is so far fetched that you have indeed found me as scum and are sure of it? How strong a case do you really think that is?
----------------------------------------
Kdub p121: Any reason you chose to comment on the Jason topic but ignore the now growing topic of myself?
Phantom: Same question as above.
Zach: p122, 124, and 126: Those ALL smell highly of rolefishing, especially p126. What information are you trying to garner and how would everyone knowing that information be beneficial to town? Then, in your last post you say you are good with a bandwagon on me or Nacho yet you don't post why you personally feel either of us is scum AND you don't vote for either. It's very much like you are waiting to see which gains the best steam so you can jump on the right one....as if either would be good for you. Rolefishing plus being good with either wagon yet waiting to see which gains the most steam before you vote equals:

Vote: Zachrulez
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:19 am

Post by Chinaman »

Ok Snowbunny. Please read my explanation again as you clearly don't get it. Either that or point out to me where exactly I said that the scum roles were Sith and the Town roles were Jedi. I really don't want to rag on anyone here, but I will say this is getting to be a little ridiculous. I would also like some other views from those who have yet to say anything about it.

To answer your questions though:
SB wrote:The thing is, why would I think of Siths when my role pm and initial fluff don't mention any of that?
Because in all the SW movies I have seen, it's the Sith who do the "bad" stuff...namely the emperor and his apprentice and the Jedi who stand for good. Other than the movies, I am not very spun up on SW universe stuff. So, that's why I thought to replace the word 'scum' with the word 'sith'. (This is a rewording of the my previous posts that you don't seem to really read)
Also, if you know something about SW, you would find that Siths "supposedly" (I don't know for sure) were destroyed by the end of Episode VI, so that means that whoever the bad guys are, they likely aren't Siths. Then, why would you say Siths are the bad guys?
You do realize you just pointed out exactly what I've been trying to tell you. I said Siths in reference to bad guys in this game
NOT
that the bad guys are all Sith roles.
Also, why did you assume all town are Jedis?
Never said or assumed this anywhere in my posts.
I played a game where scum slipped just like you did, and guess what? It was a mislynchless victory for town. Link here. If it went good last time, why wouldn't this time?
It wouldn't this time because I'm not scum.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:32 am

Post by Chinaman »

SB: Way to not answer to anything I wrote. Tunnel vision much?

Try this since you are so unwilling to come up with anything other than "I say you're scum"...
I wrote:I'm getting a not so
Town
vibe from this post. There are 2 reasons for this.
Town
are not so cautious IMO. Only the
Scum
would want to elaborate on and cut discussion of something they previously posted.
See where I bolded where you previously bolded but switch the words to Town and Scum as it was meant to mean in the first place? Is it really that hard for you to understand? Or are you just that clouded by the dark side?

(WARNING: THAT WAS FLAVOR AND NOT MEANT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM TO MEAN THAT I THINK SNOWBUNNY IS IN ANY ROLE THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE WHICH IS OR ISN'T EVIL DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU STAND BLAH BLAH BLAH)

If you and Al want me to put that disclaimer up everytime I try and make this THEMED game more...themey then I will. Otherwise cut the crap and hunt for some Sith

(WARNING: I AM REFERING TO SCUM IN GENERAL WHEN I SAY 'SITH' IN ORDER TO ADD FLAVOR AND DO NOT MEAN IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM THAT I KNOW OR THINK THAT THE SCUM ROLES IN THIS GAME ARE OR ARE NOT SITH).....this could get annoying, but I think you and everyone else get the picture.

FOS: Snowbunny
till you do more than ask for more votes in order to a townie.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Chinaman »

lmfao!
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:03 am

Post by Chinaman »

Oh, and here's an
FoS: cateraction
for participating nothing at all up to this point in the game and jumping on the small yet biggest bandwagon with zero thoughts of your own. How was p138 supposed to help the Jedi (read town or all around good guys for those of you who don't get it)? Have you read through all the game before you posted this? Do you have anything to add or will you continue to lurk and jump on bandwagons?
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:40 am

Post by Chinaman »

ISO p19, 20, and especially 21 (as I have already stated).

p19, you want d3x to elaborate on what he thinks. You are not necessarily fishing for the role yourself but instead asking d3x to elaborate his thoughts about roles. That's the feel I got from it.

p20, you go into the difference between different win condition and a power role. You totally ignore the fact that it was thought that I had insider information, not that I'm saying I do or don't, but you are talking more about roles here to continue the discussion of them. Not specifically rolefishing, but continuing to talk about them isn't going to be helpful. Especially when you decide to leave out part of the original statement.

p21,
you wrote:What additional information would PRs get at this point in the game?
How is this question not rolefishing?
--------
Now, how is
you wrote:His case on me is total bullshit, and he's just flailing around the weak ol FOS now.
not an OMGUS vote? Do you have any other reasons to vote me other than you don't like my vote on you and why I voted it?

I will also note that after those posts I mentioned above, you are fine with my or Nacho's lynch yet you didn't vote or say why you were fine with them. Now, low and behold, I have 3 votes on me and you happily jump on the bandwagon. How are your actions here at one with the light side of the Force?

As far as my FoS's are concerned, they are all there for good reasons. The problem is there are too many people showing a tendency for following the dark path that leads to destruction. I only have one vote. If I had more, I'd be using them on the people I FoS'ed. Is that not for what the FoS is? Hrmm?

Also, while you're responding, could you explain why you think my suspicion of cateraction and SnowBunny are invalid?
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:02 am

Post by Chinaman »

Kdub: Do you define Zach's reasoning for voting me as what he posted at the end of p141? If so, do you find it to be a good explanation of his vote?

As far as you thinking my reasoning for voting Zach being weak, where exactly do you think it's weak? I have:
-what I perceived as rolefishing,
-being happy with a lynch of either of 2 people, without explination of why he was happy with either
-being happy about my or Nacho's lynch when there are still people who have yet to participate
-and now an OMGUS vote.

Which part of that is weak in your opinion? Please explain how you see his posts that I garnered this case from.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:04 am

Post by Chinaman »

Also Kdub: You easily said that my case on Zach is weak, but how do you feel about the case on me? You don't feel comfortable with the speed of my wagon, but do you feel the case is stronger than anything else out there?
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by Chinaman »

Jason wrote:I also do not believe this game is as straight forward as Jedi vs Sith.
I do not believe ANYONE said it was....I'm done talking about it as you guys obviously don't read what I post anyway. What is that, 5 votes for me now...L-2 by the sixth page on a weak case. I would say at least one scum on my wagon.

@Kdub: My FoS'es toward SnowBunny and cateraction aren't because the voted me, they are for tunneling (not helpful to catching the bad guys) and for jumping on the bandwagon with zero thoughts or explanation in his 2nd post of the game (his 1st being a confirm).

@All: If I get to L-1, I ask that you all wait for me to post before dropping a hammer.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:35 am

Post by Chinaman »

Alright, so now I'm at L-1 on a crap case.

@EVERYONE ON THIS BULLSHIT SCUMSLIP WAGON: Please tell me exactly how my my placing the fucking word 'Jedi' in replacing the word 'Townie' and the word 'Sith' in for the word 'Scum' does not fucking make sense to you people?! Seriously. All anyone is doing is claiming scum-slip but not explaining why my explanation is illogical. Obviously there are town on my wagon and I have to say it's very disappointing.

Now that I'm at L-1 by the 7th page and could easily be lynched prematurely I have to pull this out waaaaay before I wanted to. I have to do it because obviously there are enough people who don't like to think that I feel I could very easily be mislynched before I get a chance to get more information to the town.

@Kdub: Could you please tell us who you are in this game? Yes, I am asking you claim your name and if you would like, your role.

As a not so nice side note to those who are actually townie aligned on my wagon: I may not be lynched today, but I will now most certainly be NK'ed for which you are all to blame. At least I have had this chance to get what I do know out there in order to help us win in the end. I am however pretty pissed at your piss-poor reasoning for putting me at L-1 and forcing my hand at a very inopportune time.

To go along with this, I will also say that of those on my wagon, I am fairly convince that AlGM is the most town aligned. I say this directly due to his p149. My wagon was going very strong and very fast at the point where he posted this and I just can not see a scum motive to add this comment when a mislynch wagon was going so strong. As scum, I would actually imagine that those who are voting for me who are the most quiet are the most likely to be the scum.

Also, if you are townie and on my wagon, I would highly suggest you unvote me for now till I can comment on Kdub's claim to fame.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:28 am

Post by Chinaman »

Snowbunny...Let's say for one second I'm not lying and may have some information to help town. Do you really want me to die before that information is available? If so, how is that even remotely a townie action?

Look at it this way, if one of you puts me out of L-1 long enough for the information to get out there, you can and most likely will still lynch me to see if I'm telling the truth or not. Either way I die (as you wish), but my mislynch will prove the truth of my information giving the town an edge for day 2! How could you not want this as a townie?!

Unvote, Vote: Snowbunny

Btw, I am Mara Jade Skywalker (note, a Jedi), former agent of Emperor Palpatine and currently wife of Luke Skywalker and mother to Ben Skywalker.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Chinaman »

I am vanilla townie but I do have information that will help the town IF Kdub answers and I'm able to post in response before I'm dead. Do to the specifics of my information, I can not tell you the info unless certain criteria are met. My hands are tied do to specific rules that I must abide by. In order for me to help the town by giving this info, Kdub must first answer the question.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:24 am

Post by Chinaman »

The penalty is Modkill death. And yes, she's wife of Luke and mother of Ben....
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:52 am

Post by Chinaman »

It's not a role fish, it's a name fish, and the info I have has to do with that. As far as why it's Kdub, I'm pretty sure that's easy to figure out else I wouldn't have asked him specifically now would I?

Why would I make the claim at the very beginning of the game? That hardly makes sense. I don't want the unvote so that I don't get lynch today. I want the unvote so that my info can be of use and out in the open. If you notice, I'm L-1. L-2 would be safer to make sure the info is out. I have no pipe dreams you idiots will drop the stupid ass case.

There are reasons I don't want to die via modkill. A: it's not in the spirit of the game and B: if MM wanted me to just be able and give my info, he wouldn't have told me the rules for doing so. Also, being modkilled and not voted to be lynched give no additional info to the town. If I am lynched, then there be a high probability that at least one scum was on my wagon and caused a mislynch. That info is good for the town is it not? Would you prefer I be modkilled in order to prevent the info of who voted for my death? That's not a very townie opinion.

I want Kdub to reveal so I can see if he's lying or not. If he is not lying then he doesn't need to die. I think him saying his name and title wouldn't hurt anything. I think THAT is the best for the town. He doesn't need to claim his role at this time if he doesn't want. Let's put it this way, if he's town, scum already know he's town no? I see no reason for him not to.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:57 am

Post by Chinaman »

How bout we put it up to a vote. If town want Kdub to tell us his name, then he do it, if not.....
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Chinaman »

Alright Al, you and Kdub are scum. When I flip town, just know youre fucked, or at least should be. I can't see a reason you would care so much about him not revealing unless you were his scumbuddy. All I'm asking for is a name. Scum would already know if Kdub was town so him telling us his name wouldn't make any difference to you or him if you or him were town.

Unvote: vote: Kdub

Would be second vote Almaster

This is what the town should do in the coming days. I think that's pretty clear or will be once I flip. Why would I lie about this as a town player wanting to win this game folks? Ask yourself that when Al and Kdub come in tomorrow with bullshit excuses.

I believe I have made my point that I know info on Kdub and it is abundantly clear that you are defending the shit out of him. Go ahead and hammer and prove me right. Good game. If you are town Al, you're a complete idiot.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by Chinaman »

Boo scum. And boo to you townies who wanted my death. Boooooo.

Grats scum.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”