MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:31 am

Post by MordyS »

Well, now I'm all excited I'm going to get the lynch I want.
1-1: Town
0-2: Scum

"Isn't it funny? The truth just sounds different." - Penny Lane
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:37 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

:(

Unvote. Vote: foilist
MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:39 am

Post by MordyS »

Now it's tied! Instead of Gammagooey switching his vote to ALM (which I suspect he'll do), I kinda want Papa Zito and the other non-voters to be forced to vote for someone. Let's force people to commit. Is there anyone currently playing who doesn't believe foilist13 OR AlmasterGM are scum? Can we be jerks and be like: If you're not voting by the end of the day, you're lynch candidate for tomorrow?

MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:40 am

Post by MordyS »

(And by that, I mean you, Peanutman + Muffin.)

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:41 am

Post by SpyreX »

Thats a given. If this isn't a majority lynch AND is a mislynch I will policy lynch anyone not on the main wagon.

Time is done. I hate plurality in general but right about nows I'm ok with it.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:46 am

Post by MordyS »

I do think it's super notable that Muffin + Peanutman aren't voting for anyone. Not sure what it means that PhaerieM isn't, but I'll attributed that his replacing in. You guys have been here the entire game! 30 bloody pages for day one! You seriously don't think ANYONE is scummy at this point? WTF fucks.

Ok, going into end of Day One: I think scum are AlmasterGM, Peanutman + Muffin in that order. If AlmasterGM turns up town, foilist13 takes his spot and SpyreX + Gammagooey get second looks. If foilist13 flips town -- uh, duh. I already said scum are AlmasterGM, Peanutman + Muffin. That wouldn't change a thang.

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh, rule change/amendment/whatever.
I'm already voting Alm, but it looks like this will be decided by the people who haven't voted for either of foil/Almaster yet.

I support mandatory voting so we can see individual choices on who people want to lynch.
MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:59 am

Post by MordyS »

oh, yeah. I misread who was voting for who.

peanutman
peanutman
Goon
peanutman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by peanutman »

@Sanjay, I feel that the benefits to the scum outweigh the town benefits to not explaining a vote. I'm not expected a full case on someone, but a simple "because his previous post is ridiculous", or "she's been dodging this question for too long". Basically, anything to get an understanding of the mood/direction/intensity of the vote/suspicion. There are certainly some things that need to be concealed, but when Bob does it and many of his votes, it gets to be too much for me.

@MordyS, I feel to see how the fact that I'm not voting makes me scum. If you ask me to vote for either Foilist or AGM now, then I am not voting for who I think is scummy, but voting to please others. That being said, I don't think a mislynch is at all advantageous to us so, if by deadline there is a tie, I will place my vote so that we may gain something from the day in terms of flips. But for my to place my vote now on one of those two would be unfaithful to where I stand at this point with my suspicions and could be misused later on to say I was part of a wagon.

However, from a technical standpoint, I would lean towards voting Foilist simply because I think that if AGM is lying about being a doctor, as has been stated by others already, we can take care of him later and, worse off, scum use their lynch on AGM, protecting all other townies for another day.

On that note, if you really want my vote, I will place it back on someone with whom I still don't feel is genuine (i.e. has his own agenda) and his play thus far, which seems the scummiest to me. Therefore,
Vote : Archaebob

@MordyS731, I know you aren't the only one to posts these kinds of things but it is way too premature to point out full scum-teams. If anything, it is anti-town because it biases everyone else's looks and enables the scum to lurk in between if your supposed "bull's eye" prediction are wrong (which they are, of course). Also, it permits the scum to know who's suspected and therefore who to keep (similar to declaring someone obv-town).
MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by MordyS »

That's generally a good point, but I wanted to get my opinion out before the day ends. For reasons I'll leave unstated (but to the thinking, that should suffice -- to use a Medieval dictum).

archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by archaebob »

@ peanutman, in case you haven't got the memo, we're lynching either AGM or foilist today. I normally wouldn't mind your vote on me so much, but you're now directly holding up the day from ending. It's like...voting for a third party candidate. Completely pointless.

Nice dodging though. This way, you still don't actually have to commit yourself to one of the wagons that might actually go through!

Honestly guys, this latest vote from peanutman is almost a dead giveaway. I mean, really, peanut? Between AGM, foilist, and me, you actually think that
I'm
the most likely to be scum, and the most productive day one lynch for the town?

Give me a break. This is such a blatant dodge.
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
peanutman
peanutman
Goon
peanutman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by peanutman »

@Bob, if you had read my post instead of skimming, you might have noticed this (all from my post 734):
If you ask me to vote for either Foilist or AGM now, then I am not voting for who I think is scummy, but voting to please others.
But for my to place my vote now on one of those two would be unfaithful to where I stand at this point with my suspicions and could be misused later on to say I was part of a wagon.
On that note, if you really want my vote, I will place it back on someone with whom I still don't feel is genuine (i.e. has his own agenda) and his play thus far, which seems the scummiest to me. Therefore, Vote : Archaebob
Your overconfidence is definitely noted though. "How could I possibly be the scummiest when there are two main candidates to be lynched right now?" Bandwagons and number of votes doesn't necessarily mean scummiest. MordyS said/implied that those who weren't voting were most likely scum. I would think that it makes more sense to say that the scum are on the wagons, blending in with the rest of the town.

Finally, as I stated earlier, I will not cause the town to mislynch but I will not sell my vote short just so that someone else can hammer (as Spyrex would so love to do) with my name on a bandwagon I never fully supported. And, as I said, I would not be surprised in the least if AGM Foilist were both townies who made ealier mistakes that the scum jumped all over.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Sorry about my lack of posting, it was my birthday this weekend, and I've been busy. I don't have a huge amount to add at this point. I find Cruelty extremely scummy, and to a lesser extent Peanutman, but obviously neither of them is going to be lynched, so I'm leaving my vote on AGM.

It is irritating to no end that no one is bothered by the fact that AGM is random and impulsive, and has no interest in helping the town, he simply doesn't want to be lynched.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

bob wrote:Honestly guys, this latest vote from peanutman is almost a dead giveaway. I mean, really, peanut? Between AGM, foilist, and me, you actually think that I'm the most likely to be scum, and the most productive day one lynch for the town?
This is NOT for talking about now but it will be. This is a bad news bears kind of statement.
foil wrote:It is irritating to no end that no one is bothered by the fact that AGM is random and impulsive, and has no interest in helping the town, he simply doesn't want to be lynched.
This is the above quotes bastard brother who, together, have started a bank robbing spree and collect the skulls of squirrels.

If you want to know why BOTH of these statements are bad news....

Too bad. Lynch. Someone can pull it together tomorrow.
Show

Proud member of BaM
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:56 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Um, ok. So whoever isn't voting for one of us please do so. I agree with SpyreX that 30 days for one day is pretty ridiculous, so lets get on with it.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vote Count:

AlmasterGM (4) MordyS, Gammagooey, foilist13, SpyreX
foilist13 (4) cruelty, archaebob, Sanjay, AlmasterGM
cruelty (1) Papa Zito
archaebob (1) peanutman

Note Voting (2) Muffin, PhaerieM

Deadline November 20 4pm EST

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:14 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Spyrex wrote:This is the above quotes bastard brother who, together, have started a bank robbing spree and collect the skulls of squirrels.
I think i may have missed one too many classes in metaphor interpretation 101.
peanut wrote:Vote : Archaebob
peanut wrote:However, from a technical standpoint, I would lean towards voting Foilist simply because I think that if AGM is lying about being a doctor, as has been stated by others already, we can take care of him later and, worse off, scum use their lynch on AGM, protecting all other townies for another day.
Peanut, you are either scum or you have missed the point of this entirely. We have had THIRTY PAGES of who overall is scummiest and why. Right now the lynch is between Almaster and foil barring some amazingly convincing last-minute analysis, and the goal of this endeavor is to gather opinions on Almaster and foilist and the logic/thoughts/bullshit behind said opinions when they're backed by a vote to lynch.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Sanjay wrote:SpyreX, why vote foilist13 and declare you'd happily hammer AlmasterGM instead of the other way around?
You saving this for tomorrow, SpyreX?
peanutman
peanutman
Goon
peanutman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:48 am

Post by peanutman »

I don't want to do this now but I'd rather not hear the same thing from everyone of you so,
unvote, vote : foilist13

Once again, it's because I know we can always catch AGM later if he's lying.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:43 am

Post by archaebob »

Spyrex wrote: This is NOT for talking about now but it will be. This is a bad news bears kind of statement.
I'm just curious: is this referring to me, or to peanutman?
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:46 am

Post by SpyreX »

Sanjay wrote:SpyreX, why vote foilist13 and declare you'd happily hammer AlmasterGM instead of the other way around?
At that point there was no plurality. That statement, once again, should be read as: I am voting the realistic (decent) lynch that is coming through - however, I would gladly hammer (thus requiring the others to do it) the lynch I prefer.
Bob wrote: I'm just curious: is this referring to me, or to peanutman?
You.

Lets get er done.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Sanjay »

Can I read it as "I am voting for the scummy town player lynch that is coming through - however, I would gladly bus (if the town is going to lynch him anyway) my scumbuddy"?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by SocioPath »

I've fallen a bit behind, as I've not got much read in the last 1 1/2 days, and the thread is now pushing over 30 pages, but hopefully I should be posting for real before the deadline.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Deadline is in three days.

@Peanutman - Why me as opposed to AGM?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”