890: Cults of Darkness and Shadow - Game over!

mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:31 am

Post by mipe »

/confirm
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by mipe »

Gah, one night and already 3 pages of posts.. Will post more after work.
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:16 am

Post by mipe »

FoS:
Data

I know it's shallow, but why did you say:
DataDanne wrote: /Nevah gonna give you up!
Nevah gonna let you down!

(Lol, Look in the "Link" of the darkness pm.
)
When the same link is in *both* scum PMs? Perhaps you are from cult from darkness, and wanted to make sure that your quicktopic link wasn't real, or maybe you were from cult of shadows and wanted to see if you could go into the 'opponents' quicktopic?
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:57 am

Post by mipe »

Faraday wrote:same question to pretty much everyone who isn't incanting/hasn't made their position clear.
DataDanne, Seacore and Faraday. Pretty much in that order.
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Post by mipe »

DisCode wrote:
mipe wrote:
Faraday wrote:same question to pretty much everyone who isn't incanting/hasn't made their position clear.
DataDanne, Seacore and Faraday. Pretty much in that order.
Reasons for the last two?
Basically, Seacore seemed like buddying, and thought it is 'useless' to look towntells instead of scumtells.

Faraday.. I don't really know, I just get these scumvibes from him. But, I haven't played with him before, so I have no idea if this is normal play for him.

Mod: Do both cults have same amount of cultists? Also, is there any message for when the last cultist from cult X dies?
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:32 am

Post by mipe »

I know that the first post says 'no hidden mechanisms', but just so that I can test it:

Incant: Percy
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by mipe »

Sigh.. I think that there is something fishy going on with all the 'no comment'ing. I just wanted to be 100% sure that mod isn't a cultist (Yeah, what are the chances that when mod plays, he's town?)
I wouldn't be suprised if there would be only 1 cult, or something like, 1 cult has 4 members and other has 1 member..

And for people that think my questions were scummy:
We have no idea how many cultists are on each team. We have no information if there is same amount of them on both teams. We don't get a notice when we terminate a team. That's the information we've got so far with questions. IMHO, that information can help town, and I wanted to know more.
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by mipe »

Seacore wrote: I also disagree with your multilynch comment. I think a mutlilynch needs to be organised for it to work. That way we can point the finger at anybody who unlevels it, whereas with your plan its just "hey, I was voting for who I wanted"
I agree at this. But from my opinion, multilynching and all flip town = very bad. I wouldn't multilynch unless dreamwalker(s) come forward and tell that they have found scum.

Anyways, I have thought it, and I will incant the person who at this moment I think is most likely to be scum.

Incant: Seacore
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:33 am

Post by mipe »

semioldguy wrote:EBWOP:
or rather you said that you have thought it; would you mind leading us through your thought process?
Earlier, I said how my suspects are Datadanne (mostly for lurking),
Seacore (Various reasons, including buddying, saying how towntells are useless) and Faraday (How he plays makes me feel he is scum).
Seeing as nobody else commented about it, it makes me think that Faraday plays like that normally, so pretty much the only reason why I thought he was scum is now out.
Datadanne, well, I still think he is just lurkerscum, but, there isn't enough information about him. While I don't really like policy lynches, I'm really thinking that Datadanne should be lynched today or tomorrow.

That clears the 2 out from 3 of my suspects. That leaves Seacore as the last one.

Also,

@Datadanne: The reason I voted the mod, was, well, just because I wanted to be sure. All the 'no commenting' that mod pretty much said to every question, made me feel that there is something hidden in this game. If you want to know about my other questions, well, "Are there same amount of cultists on both teams?" is valid question, I think that there is a chance of the cults having different amount of members, maybe other cult has 3 with 1 PR and other cult has 4 with 0 PR or something like that. Or maybe, there are same amount of cultists on both teams.
"Will there be a message when last cultist from cult X is lynched?" I wanted to know that, as if the answer would have been yes, that would have given us idea how many possibly there are left on the other cult. If cult has 1 member, I highly doubt that the other cult has 4.
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:42 am

Post by mipe »

Seacore wrote:
Mipe wrote: Seeing as nobody else commented about it, it makes me think that Faraday plays like that normally, so pretty much the only reason why I thought he was scum is now out.
I believe I commented, a couple of times.

There's a lot of no commenting because this is a semi-open game, which means it's also a semi-closed game. We don't know the make up of the cults. The questions are fine, just like I'd argue mine was, but incanting the mod is still weird..
It's probably because this is my 3rd game on this site. I have played mafia on this other site and bastard-games are more common there. I know that is probably a scumtell "omg i r nub dun kill meee". And I want to clarify things, because English is my 2nd/3rd language. There's always a small chance that I have mistranslated something, which makes me ask questions like the one at the bottom of this message.

Also, just to tell you, I know for a fact that the mod is hiding things. But that is a thing which I will tell you at earliest of tomorrow (in game, that is), or maybe today, if I'm really close to getting incanted.

@MOD:
Percy wrote:Some players have additional skills:
Am I reading this correctly? Does this mean that it's possible that some lucky guy could be both Guardian AND Dreamwalker?
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:10 am

Post by mipe »

semioldguy wrote:Of course the mod is hiding things. He is hiding all of our alignments! If the Mod hid nothing from us it wouldn't be mafia.
I obviously didn't talk about the alignments. I talked about the roles. There are roles in the play that aren't on the first post.
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by mipe »

Even though it doesn't tell you anything about my alignment, I'm dreamwalker-ish role. I can give you a townie/scum tomorrow if you don't lynch me.
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:46 am

Post by mipe »

FIEN.
semioldguy wrote:@mipe
What is your role name?
The Elder Dreamwalker
Magua wrote: Define "dreamwalker-ish". How, exactly, are you different from the dreamwalker described in the OP?
As long as atleast 1 other dreamwalker (didn't specify if it counts only Order DWs or if it counts cult DWs as well) is alive, they 'protect' me while I'm asleep/in other peoples dream from other people. AKA, I'm immune to all actions.

I can prove my role if another DW really wants to out himself. All they need to do is scan me next night and think 'Why the hell I'm not getting any results back?!'

Sigh.. Now that I have claimed, unless scum really think that I'm fakeclaiming, they won't be targeting me -> 1 more Night kill, incase they would have targeted me.

Also, before more questions come: Yes, I'm immune to scans. Yes, I'm immune to night kills. Yes, I'm immune to protects (protects are useless anyways, as I'm immune to night kills). No, I don't know when I'm the only DW left, it is possible that the mod is bastard enough to give me that kind of role and me being the only DW, but I don't think so.
semioldguy wrote:There are several points questions posed to you which have either not been answered or have been only partially answered. Please fully answer the points brought up against you. Don't partially reveal information to the town. That is scummy. It allows you to make stuff up later so that it fits your claim rather than having your actions fit your claim as the game goes on.

Post 200 is scummy.

Also, if you had a role that wasn't in the rules post, then why did you even need to vote the mod to test if there would be hidden mechanisms? Why would the mod's no commenting make you feel there was something hidden in this game? You wouldn't need to test to know and his answers wouldn't have made you feel that way. Your role PM before the game even began would make you feel that way. You would have already known by the fact you had a role that wasn't part of the rules post that there were hidden mechanisms.

Doesn't add up.
Could you please post some questions which I haven't answered?
Also, yes, I knew that there were *hidden roles* in the game, but Hidden roles =/= Hidden mechanisms. I would think hidden mechanism being something like, mod being the only person in one cult etc.
The fact that mod says 'no comment' means that there is something hidden there. If it wouldn't be hidden, there wouldn't be any reason to say 'no comments'.

Still, hidden role =/= hidden mechanism, IMHO.

Before you start asking about the flavour, this is the flavour (keeping it short so I won't get modkilled for copying PMs or anything):
Basically, I'm the person who 'teaches' people who have potential to become into dreamwalkers. Just as a safety way, without the pupils knowing, I have made them all subconsciously protect me from everything.
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:47 am

Post by mipe »

SerialClergyman wrote:Alright, my bad.

unincant, incant mipe
Your incant puts me at 7 incants. Tomorrow, that is L-1. Care to change that to something else?
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:41 am

Post by mipe »

Faraday wrote: I say that as I don't buy that claim at
all
Tell me a good reason why I would fakeclaim something like this instead of just saying 'yeah, I'm DW' ?
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:36 pm

Post by mipe »

DeathSauce wrote:mipe, if that is your role, why wouldn't you come out with your first post and say "I'm immune to night kills and a Dreamwalker. Let's no lynch and I will report my night findings every morning."?
I didn't think of that at the start of the game. Also, I would think that you would all still have lynched me, even if I said that at the beginning of the game.
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:25 pm

Post by mipe »

Seacore: As I'm going to be lynched, you can stop protecting me now, mmkay?
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:48 am

Post by mipe »

It's not holy when I know that atleast 5 non-holy persons are going to kill me.
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:41 am

Post by mipe »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
mipe wrote:It's not holy when I know that atleast 5 non-holy persons are going to kill me.
So, your scum partners are on the wagon? Thanks for the info.
Nope. Also, what do you mean with 'partners'? I have no partners, or atleast, I'm not informed that I have any.
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:21 am

Post by mipe »

Might be my last question for this game, use this information as much as you want to:

Mod: Is it possible that there are more than 4 on one cult? So is it possible that one cult could have, say, 5 members?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”