Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by Slicey »

...wait what the shit i didn't mean to post that I wasn't done. >_>

Page 11 and 12 and final scumlist coming in next post.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Post by Slicey »

Page 11
- Howard, is there anything in particular you find scummy about me?
- Xyl is right and Vala is wrong. Vala should be looking primarily for scum.
- ort, please tell me how Drake is town, how Bogre is town, and what DoS and Zakeri have done that are worthy of them being killed. Are you still basing this on early game stuff?
- Ooh, Zakeri, I watch LP's too! I have the exact same link in my bookmarks lol. What LP are you watching now?
- Ort: Okay. I agree he's town too, although he's more accurate than you are IMHO.
- Bogre, you definitely were near the beginning of the game, during the first 6-7 pages or so.
- Yos: Thank you for answering.

Page 12
- Xyl, like I said, I've disagreed with pretty much all of ort's stuff, but I'm just not seeing it as scummy. My gut is telling me he's town against all odds.
- Howard, why are you lurker hunting? What do you think of ort? How about Bogre.
- Quote from Hacker Post 283:
Overall I don't think that town Bogre would be a bad gunbearer, but I feel that he's too focused on me and Xyl. He's still in my top two, but it's enough of a reason for me to drop him below Ortolan.
No No No NO. Don't destroy my town read on you please.
- Sarag seems to be just jumping on the easy bandwagon and then throwing out random suspicions.
- Hacker, I was kinda wrong about the Sarag coaching. It's more like Bogre was asking for help, and Sarag provided it.

Final Scumlist:
Drake, Sarag, Bogre

I'm nowhere near as sure as Bogre since the beginning of the game. Drake I'm still confident on, based on the couple posts of his I went into detail in. And I'm sure you can find in my analysis where and what I found scummy about Sarag.

This is the most analysis I've done since WoT mafia where I caught scum Flay. >_>
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:59 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

REWQ NEEDS TO POST; FOUR DAYS LEFT TO DEADLINE

REWQ NEEDS TO POST; FOUR DAYS LEFT TO DEADLINE

BE SILENT AND BE SHOT -- I AM GIVING YOU 24 HOURS TO POST OR ELSE

IF I HAVE THE TIME TO POST MASSIVE WRITE-UPS (albeit one wasn't for this game and the write-up that is I intentionally haven't posted yet), AND SLICEY HAS TIME TO POST MASSIVE WRITE-UPS, THEN SO DO YOU

REAL LIFE CAN WAIT THREE OR FOUR HOURS WHILE YOU CATCH UP (unless you're a neurosurgeon or something, in which case why are you here?)

...ffs, don't replace a scummy person in a game if you can't be prompt about catching up when within a week of deadline.
And as your mother, you will listen to me, young lady. There will be no leading of these ships and armies on a mass-murdering crusade. Or else.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:10 am

Post by Elmo »

DragonsofSummer has been prodded.

The
deadline
is Wednesday 16th December, 22:00 UTC, which is 4 days, 4 hours and 49 minutes from this post.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:47 am

Post by HowardRoark »

Slicey (301) wrote:Howard, is there anything in particular you find scummy about me?
Can't put a finger on it. Therefore, gut.
Slicey (301) wrote:Howard, why are you lurker hunting? What do you think of ort? How about Bogre.
Lack of posting = lack of information => more difficult scum hunting.
I'm getting a slight town read on ortolan right now.
Concerning Bogre, see my scumlist. (Hint: he's number 2.)
Help your fellow players by replacing into a game.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

I'm here my thoughts haven't changed a lot.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:25 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

REWQ HAS LESS THAN 12 HOURS TO POST BEFORE I AUTO-SHOOT HIM.

srsly wtf post pls
And as your mother, you will listen to me, young lady. There will be no leading of these ships and armies on a mass-murdering crusade. Or else.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Slicey »

HowardRoark wrote:
Slicey (301) wrote:Howard, is there anything in particular you find scummy about me?
Can't put a finger on it. Therefore, gut.
Slicey (301) wrote:Howard, why are you lurker hunting? What do you think of ort? How about Bogre.
Lack of posting = lack of information => more difficult scum hunting.
I'm getting a slight town read on ortolan right now.
Concerning Bogre, see my scumlist. (Hint: he's number 2.)
What exactly do you seem scummy about Bogre?
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by HowardRoark »

See my post 205.
Help your fellow players by replacing into a game.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Can someone please post the basic case against Drake? I have read over the last three pages, and all I see is a case against his inactivity. I was planning on reading the full thread today, but real life caught up with me.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by Bogre »

rewq455 wrote:Can someone please post the basic case against Drake? I have read over the last three pages, and all I see is a case against his inactivity. I was planning on reading the full thread today, but real life caught up with me.
Worry about who appears scummy to you before worrying about the case against Drake.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

What Bogre said.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by ortolan »

the content of DoS, Hacker, Sarag and Zakeri's role PMs have not changed since I last posted.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Bogre wrote:
rewq455 wrote:Can someone please post the basic case against Drake? I have read over the last three pages, and all I see is a case against his inactivity. I was planning on reading the full thread today, but real life caught up with me.
Worry about who appears scummy to you before worrying about the case against Drake.
Agreed.

I would also recommend that you shoot someone you actually find scummy before targeting someone who hasn't posted a lot of content. Lurkers can get replaced, while scum should just be shot.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

On the contrary, I'm all for shooting lurkers, especially scummy lurkers.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Rewq, since you've at least said
something
I'll hold off for a while. But we have three days left and you need to get your thoughts out in the open so any necessary discussion has time to be had before the deadline. >_<
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:42 pm

ortolan wrote:the content of DoS, Hacker, Sarag and Zakeri's role PMs have not changed since I last posted.
This statement is true, but I don't think ort has a clue what any of them say unless he is scum.
-Tyler Durden
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm

Post by ortolan »

ok. you caught me.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:12 am

Hooray! Shoot him now Vala!
-Tyler Durden
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:08 am

Post by rewq455 »

I will do a few of these through the next few hours.

Page 1- The idea about not acting scummy is a good one. No scum tells on this page. I'm not sure if I should answer the question or not, so I will. I like to play the cop role the best, because it allows me to keep myself from leading attacks on town members.

Page 2-
@Vala

Unless you want to give me the gun, you shouldn't shoot me.
I think that this is a scum tell by his avoiding of the true question, but it is only a minor tell and could easily just be not looking at why the question was asked.
Sorry, scratch that. I already find rite, Zakeri, Drake, and DragonsofSummer scummy.
I also think that Ortolans not reasoning why he feels these players are scummy is scum tell. On this page, he is not pressured to explain, so I can't say anything about the reactions to it.

Page 3-
Bogre appears to be over reacting to requests to answer the question, as well as taking small things from Rites posts and saying he is scum because of it. I think that his trying to shift, not points away from him, but the attention is very scummy.

So far, Bogre seems like the most scummy person in the game, but not enough for a lynch (shooting).

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:11 am

Post by rewq455 »

HackerHuck wrote:
Bogre wrote:
Agreed.

I would also recommend that you shoot someone you actually find scummy before targeting someone who hasn't posted a lot of content. Lurkers can get replaced, while scum should just be shot.
The reason I asked is that Drake, who is now me, is very close to being shot. I think it is a good idea to know why I may be shot.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:26 am

Post by rewq455 »

Bogre wrote:
Zakeri wrote:I don't have much to add except for the fact that I don't really buy into the whole "I know it was scummy, but I did it on purpose, so it's not a tell" Scene.
I don't think my answer was scummy. And I am hardly backtracking- the luxury of this game is that I have the freedom to act pretty dynamically to see how people bend or prickle in response. I mean, no one can cause my death except myself, so its really moot on what anyone else thinks of -me-. Naturally I don't want to cause a mishot, but what I am hoping is that, as I said, the gunbearer will find a better target through my scumhunting.
Bogre just appears to be digging his hole deeper with this post in saying that he doesn't lose if he, a supposed townie gets lynched. If any townies get lynched, especially in this game because of the win condition for scum, the full town team gets hurt.
Xylthixlm wrote:Exactly.

What anyone thinks of Bogre might not kill Bogre, but it will certainly kill Vala Mal Doran, a confirmed townie. By recklessly disregarding Vala Mal Doran's life, Bogre is playing squarely against the town's best interests.
Great point.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:21 am

Post by rewq455 »

Bogre wrote:
Zakeri wrote:I don't have much to add except for the fact that I don't really buy into the whole "I know it was scummy, but I did it on purpose, so it's not a tell" Scene.
I don't think my answer was scummy. And I am hardly backtracking- the luxury of this game is that I have the freedom to act pretty dynamically to see how people bend or prickle in response. I mean, no one can cause my death except myself, so its really moot on what anyone else thinks of -me-. Naturally I don't want to cause a mishot, but what I am hoping is that, as I said, the gunbearer will find a better target through my scumhunting.
Bogre just appears to be digging his hole deeper with this post.
rite has the consistent defensive and self-explanatory tone which I associate with newb-scum. Of course, he's clearly in no way a newb but it's been ages since he's played properly. I think he's inexperienced with the game recently and thus this tell becomes valid again. Also post 26 gives me a vibe of going out of his way to be unbiased in his self-assessment.

rite wrote:
I can tell you that in the past I've been prodded for lurking, pretty much equally when I'm scum or when I'm town. Basically, while I may be one of the town members most likely to lurk, I don't think that would tell you anything about my role, unfortunately.

Town players don't want to give information like this so that they can be evaluated "fairly", they want to convince others that they're town. It looks like he is going out of his way to appear "honest" rather than acting how a townie actually would- trying to convince people that they're town.
This could be seen as noob-town also though.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:25 am

Post by rewq455 »

Here is something I forgot to post in the last post about page 4.
ortolan wrote:If someone acts anti-town as scum why wouldn't they act anti-town as town?
WTF.
If that is not scummy, then what is.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by Elmo »

Yosarian2, Sarag & Zakeri have been prodded.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”