Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:49 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Oh, hey, I'm the gunbearer. Fancy that. :O
And as your mother, you will listen to me, young lady. There will be no leading of these ships and armies on a mass-murdering crusade. Or else.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Sarag wrote:I also think Val should keep her thoughts to herself as much as possible (bar asking questions she wants answered, or analysis she thinks will be useful for town) - there's no point in letting the scum know how she's leaning until she pulls the trigger, and she doesn't have to prove herself town.
'

Noted. It's a good idea.
Slicey wrote:Vala, do not be impulsive about your shot. Wait and make sure you're making the right decision before you shoot someone. I have absolutely no idea how you play, which is why I'm giving you this warning now.
You've got nothing to worry about from me, unless I see something really bad. <_<
Zakeri wrote: This sounds like you're trying to move the entirety of the pressure onto the current gun bearer.
I can handle it. :P
And as your mother, you will listen to me, young lady. There will be no leading of these ships and armies on a mass-murdering crusade. Or else.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Xylthixlm wrote:Not really. Keeping stuff to yourself for a while is okay, but I'd advise letting people know who you're planning to kill ahead of time, rather than just suddenly shooting. The last-minute flurry of activity is very informative.
Well yeah. But on the other hand, tipping anyone off too early that I'm leaning toward one particular person being scum only gives scum unnecessary swaying power over me. :P

I will be around tomorrow to hopefully ask some pointed questions or... something. <_<
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:49 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Yay random questions!

Please refrain from answering anyone else's question until they have done so themselves. Otherwise, they might just regurgitate your answer, which entirely defeats the purpose of asking questions in the first place.

@Yosarian2: Do you prefer playing as scum or town? Why?

@Vaya:
Why is your name so similiar to mine?
(Er, just kidding. <_<) When you decided to join this game, which side (include initial gunbearer, so out of mafia/townie/first gunbearer) were you hoping to end up on and why?

@Vala Mal Doran: You're so awesome you don't even have to answer a question! ^_^

@DragonsofSummer: If you were to become gunbearer, how likely would you be to jokingly shoot yourself at any point? Please elaborate enough so that we get some insight into your personality.

@Slicey: Do you like the RVS that occurs in most games? If so, why? If not, why not?

@ortolan: Have you ever played any real-life mafia, and if so, do you prefer it to forum mafia? Why or why not?

@rite: Who do you think is most likely to lurk as scum? (Is it you?) Why?

@Xylthixlm: Who in this game do you think could most convincingly pull off faking town as scum (including yourself)? Elaborate beyond a couple of sentences please.

@DraketheFake: What is your favourite role to play, and why?

@Sarag: How well do you think I will handle the pressure of gunbearer from what little you've seen me post? Please elaborate beyond a one-sentence answer.

@Zakeri: How aware are you of your own meta? Do you often change your playstyle to try to trip up people who would use your meta to determine your alignment?

@Bogre: Why shouldn't I shoot you today?
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

EBWOP: Even if I didn't specifically say it, I expect a well thought out response of two sentences or greater for each question.

go go go go!
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Yep.

shoot: ri---

Just kidding. <_<
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Zakeri wrote:I still believe town should have a significant say in who Vala shoots, and even thought it's her decision to take whenever she wants, I don't think telling her not to talk about how she wants to shoot will help that.
If it makes you feel any better, I will be taking everyone else's opinion's under significant advisement. My scumdar isn't the best in the world (though it's not the worst, either) and, well, being the first to die in this game would suck. :(

I see Bogre's question is eliciting the exact kind of reactions I had expected it to. <_<
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

*opinions

Only immediately upon waking up from a nap could I make that kind of massive grammatical error.

>_<
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

All FoSes are noted.

I'm not really mentally here enough to form an opinion of my own right now, though. Maybe later.

Also, I will be V/LA for most of tomorrow and the day after. No surprise there. <_<
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Your math is wrong, Drake; it's 6/11. Unless you're suggesting I would shoot myself. :P

The question directed at Bogre was a no-win question, yes. And, I probably would have gotten better results by picking someone who I knew had been around the block to ask. I am taking all of that into account for when I make my decision. Bogre's claim that his answer was "formulated to gauge reactions" seems coached to me, but then, I've done a similar backtracking maneuver as town before. Difference is, I have a crystal clear meta most of the time and before the end of the day, I was "obvtown" again. <_< Bogre quite obviously does not have this advantage, because regardless of his alignment his play is not pro-town.

[quote="Bogre]a) Created a large distraction?
b) Obscured the real point of the game?[/quote]

Actually, at this point, yes, because it's all anyone wants to talk about. That's not necessarily your fault but if you don't want to get shot you need to get your act together fast. (No guarantees either way though, obviously. I'm keeping my cards fairly close to my chest still.)

I do have a few suspects up my sleeve, but nothing I feel like sharing right now.

Hope everyone is having a good Thanksgiving.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

fail fail fail
Bogre wrote:a) Created a large distraction?
b) Obscured the real point of the game?

fix'd
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:54 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

My math is fine, Val, since there are 12 players in this game. Excluding yourself, then, there are 11 players, 7 of which are townies.
Oh. Oops.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

This thread had a near-death experience. D:

Anyway, I don't have anything in particular to add at this time. Certain people who know who they are need to talk more, or risk being shot.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:13 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Vaya and Zakeri, mostly.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:59 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

ortolan wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Scum: Bogre, Sarag, ortolan, DraketheFake
I would bet 0, or 1 of these people is scum

p.s. the "1" isn't me
Why?
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:07 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

rite wrote:Checking in because I've been prodded. Sorry I've been busy, new job.

Honestly, I don't have much new to add. Xyl's list pretty much corresponds to my "suspicious" list,
though I wouldn't go as far to say that I'm confident that all or the majority of them are scum.

Bogre's still my number one scum guess, Vala, I want to make sure that's clear.
This entire post strikes me as playing it too safe, particularly the bolded part. Let's take the scumlist of a respected MSer and agree with it while simultaneously saying "but I could be wrong, lol". If you're town, you really don't need to cover yourself with a disclaimer like that. If you're scum, it's a good thing to point back at later with a, "don't blame me that they all flipped town, I said I wasn't sure." I also think Bogre is more likely to be an easy scapegoat rather than actually scum, but that's just how he came across to me.

Maybe I'm just making a mountain out of a molehill, but rite seems like one of the better candidates to me atm. (Yeah, you heard me, I actually gave my opinion on someone.)
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:15 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Xylthixlm wrote:VMD: now would be a good time to ask more questions... I could ask some myself but I think it's more important for you to ask questions where the answers will be useful to you.
If you have questions, I suggest you go ahead and ask them and not wait for me to come up with them on my own. I am going to do a reread of this game sometime in the next couple of days or so, but until that time I doubt I'll have anything much to say unless rite responds to my interpretation of his post or some lurkers come out of the shadows.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:21 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

EBWOP: On that note, I would like to point out that Vaya and DraketheFake are both currently online at the time I am writing this.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Drake, your post first regurgitates what I have already pointed out, then goes on a tangent about whether or not a townie should want to be shot and how to avoid being shot, which at best is a waste of space and at worst downright intentionally distracting. I don't give a rat's ass what you think about the theory surrounding this particular mutation of mafia; I care about what you have to say about yourself and other players in the game, especially since you've been one of the less active posters. Do you have anything more useful to contribute, or should I just go ahead and shoot you now?

Something to get you started:

Why do you assume I am suspicious of Vaya? (I merely called her(?) out for not posting enough.) Why are you diverting attention to Zakeri, who I have also called out previously? Why are you so eager to know what my suspicions are, and why are you questioning whether keeping my thoughts to myself was a conscious decision or not? Why does it matter why I do what I do if I am confirmed town?
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Also: Vaya is still online and continues to neglect to post.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Fair enough. :|
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Thank you for the clarifications, rite and Drake.

Drake, while I dislike your overly defensive demeanour, I suppose I can answer a few things.

- I am not particularly suspicious of Vaya, but nor is he on my townlist. After a short investigation, however, it does at least appear that he is not particularly wordy in any of his games.

- If I do not outright list who my suspicions are, I have more leverage over anyone I might feel the need to pressure. Am I questioning a player because I think they are scum, or just because I want an elaboration on something? Would I actually shoot player Q if he or she did not provide a satisfactory answer? It's something I'd rather not have anyone know right now.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

ortolan wrote:Vala: what did you hope to achieve by asking the question, and do you think DoS' response was scummy?
Tbh, I was just asking the first thing that came to mind for everyone as a discussion booster. I do not really have a read either way regarding DoS' response; with an obviously idiotic question like that (and Bogre's) I am more interested in how people respond to the person's answer than the answer itself.

That said, it was unexpectedly in-depth. I'd like to see DoS post more content so I can get more of a feel for whether he's always that wordy or not.

I also think Ort has a point about getting more info from announcing who I am leaning toward shooting atm. Therefore:

As things stand now, I will likely be shooting Drake or rite.
Take that with the necessary grain of salt; I could just be fishing for reactions, after all. ;)
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:54 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Noted, DoS.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Oops! I am here, I have just been lurking, paying more attention to what everyone else is saying and not really focused on making posts of my own.

I'd like to see whether Drake ends up being replaced or not, but if anything the absenteeism counts as more points against him. If he is reading, he should note that and act accordingly.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

EBWOP: What do people think of shooting Sarag D1 instead if Drake should happen to come back and actually post something towny?

Also, this is a note that I have the next two days off work, and while much of that time I will probably be distracted by my shiny new Wii, I will likely have the time to come in here and do some re-reading, pbpas, isos, something like that. Anyone under pressure right now would do well to be active during that time. 8-)
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Well, that was a fast replacement.

Hacker, I hope you catch up soon.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:04 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Also, after doing a quick reread of a few people I suspect, I've decided to let rite off the hook for the time being. That said, Hacker would do well to contribute sooner rather than later.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

I mostly want to see what Drake's replacement has to say; it will likely be the deciding factor.

HH brings up some interesting points on ort, but I'm not sure they're enough to warrant shooting him tonight when others have been more overtly scummy.

I'd like to take an official tally of everyone's top three suspects; knowing who everyone wanted dead will be helpful come day 2. I know many of you have stated who you wanted killed already, but others haven't, so if everyone wouldn't mind making a succinct top 3 list in their next post, that would be great. Be aware that I may be asking follow-up questions based on people's answers.

I think Zakeri is lurking again.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Out of the main few suspicions listed so far, I only think Sarag, slicey, or rite/Hacker would do okay as gunbearers if they are town. Of those people I am currently most suspicious of Sarag, so he may end up being the shot for the day. I'd like more people to weigh in, though.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Well, I should ideally find someone who is scummy AND would make at least a semi-decent gunbearer if town, at least day 1 when we have relatively little info. Heaven forbid I shoot town!Drake and then he never gets a replacement or something, though I guess the mod would have to intervene and give it to someone else or something.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:25 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

And Sarag has been one of my suspicions for ages anyway.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:34 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Why don't you think it should factor in at all? If I shoot someone like, say, Zakeri, and they turn out to be town, won't they be even less active? Isn't that detrimental to town? Don't I have an obligation to, if I should shoot incorrectly, at least make sure town isn't screwed day 2?
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:43 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

:/ Fair enough.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Yosarian2 wrote:In fact, if you think person X is likely to be scum, but are worried he'd make a bad gunbarer if you're wrong, then the right thing to do would be to shoot them early,instead of risking them becoming gunbarer on a later, more important day.
Good point.

I'd still like to hear from Drake's eventual replacement, Zakeri, Slicey, Bogre, and anyone else who hasn't weighed in recently.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

I still need top 3 lists from Sarag, Bogre, and Drake's eventual replacement. Hacker needs to give me a third suspect and confirm that his suspects from his replace-in post have not changed.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

@Bogre:
I still need a succinct and overt scumlist from you ASAP. Stop beating around the bush.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:23 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Just waiting on rewq's list for now, and also what he has to say for himself/on Drake's behalf.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:59 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

REWQ NEEDS TO POST; FOUR DAYS LEFT TO DEADLINE

REWQ NEEDS TO POST; FOUR DAYS LEFT TO DEADLINE

BE SILENT AND BE SHOT -- I AM GIVING YOU 24 HOURS TO POST OR ELSE

IF I HAVE THE TIME TO POST MASSIVE WRITE-UPS (albeit one wasn't for this game and the write-up that is I intentionally haven't posted yet), AND SLICEY HAS TIME TO POST MASSIVE WRITE-UPS, THEN SO DO YOU

REAL LIFE CAN WAIT THREE OR FOUR HOURS WHILE YOU CATCH UP (unless you're a neurosurgeon or something, in which case why are you here?)

...ffs, don't replace a scummy person in a game if you can't be prompt about catching up when within a week of deadline.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:25 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

REWQ HAS LESS THAN 12 HOURS TO POST BEFORE I AUTO-SHOOT HIM.

srsly wtf post pls
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Rewq, since you've at least said
something
I'll hold off for a while. But we have three days left and you need to get your thoughts out in the open so any necessary discussion has time to be had before the deadline. >_<
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Hoping rewq finishes his analysis soon; I'd like to wrap up the day within the next 36 hours or so if possible.
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:35 am

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

I really wanted to post my closing thoughts of the day and shoot tonight, but I had some friends drop in from out of town unexpectedly and as a result never got around to it. Apologies for that.

I'm cutting it close, but seeing as how I still have to sleep and work right after that, expect that post approximately 17 hours from now. >_<
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

Big Ol' Post O' Scumlists, Etc.
(Feel free to ignore this for now, but I wanted it all in one place easily accessible for day two so we all know who wanted who dead. Even if I shoot wrong, I at least know I've saved people looking for connections a lot of time.)

Drake
- "[re: rite's 154] Latching onto a seemingly aggressive town player's scum list for lack of any actual content to add? Check. Further irony of echoing the sentiments of a player who hasn't reasoned his own suspicions? Check." -166
(replaced by) Rewq
- "1. ortolan 2. bogre. There is no one else I really could see as scum at this point. If I had to pick another though, it would be xylthixlm, just due to how aggressive he is being, but from what I have heard, that is the norm for him." - 345

Sarag
- "I have a mild town read on rite, and a scummy read on DraketheFake. I'd be much more comfortable shooting Drake at this point." -216 "My scumlist is now: HackerHuck, DraketheFake, Bogre, in that order. DragonsofSummer beats out Yosarian2 for fourth place since he is obviously acitvely lurking." -360

Yos2
- "Sarag look suspicious, but at this moment, I'd rather see either Drake or Bogre dead." -235 " " My top 4 was been Drake, Bogre, Sarag, and Ortlan, although I'm less sure about Ort recently; I could see some of his posts as something that could come from town." -349

Hacker (replaced rite)
- "If it were my job to fire the gun right now, it would be pointed squarely at Ortolan." "Bogre’s my second, but I think he's a bad target if we're wrong." -236 "I haven't seen anything posted since I replaced in that has changed my mind about Ortolan or Bogre. I'll have to go back and look for a third suspect, because I'm not really feeling the suspicion on Drake and I don't recall why Sarag would be scummy." -282 "In this order: Ortolan, Bogre, Sarag. After rereading it looks like I just took Bogre's initial scumpairing comment about Xyl to be truthful and assumed that he kept with it. It does look like those arguments were oddly one-sided with Xyl attacking Bogre and Bogre not really saying anything about Xyl. [...] I added Sarag to the list because of his early behaviour regarding Bogre. I think slicey nailed it when he called it out as coaching and the way he responded to Bogre's backtracking. I couldn't help but notice that after it was said that Ortolan wouldn't be defending his entire scumteam, that he changed his tune on Sarag." -296

Xyl
- "Top three suspects? DraketheFake, ortolan, Bogre. Bonus 4th suspect (since there are 4 scum): Sarag." -244 "I'm pretty sure Yos is town." -294

DoS
- "My top 3: Drake, Ort, Bogre." - 246

HR (replaced Vaya?)
- "Top 3? Zakeri, Bogre, Slicey/DraketheFake." -248 "Ortolan, Bogre, Sarag" - 296

- "drake isn't scum, I'm not scum, Hacker's last post makes me suspect he's worried about being shot by town-Bogre (not that Bogre's other posts haven't themselves been scummy). Dunno about Sarag." -245 "scumteam atm looks like: DoS, Hacker, Sarag, Zakeri" -250 "Sarag or Hacker would be great picks imho" -262

Zakeri
- "My top three have only slightly changed - Ort, Bogre, and Drake. Drake edged out over Rite mostly because rite had a replacement." -267
(replaced by) Alamaster
- "Scumlist is 1) Sarag 2) Borge 3) ortolan 4) HR " -381

Slicey
- "Scum list as of now: Bogre, Sarag, Drake, one of our lurkers (Vaya/Zakeri)" -269 "Final Scumlist: Drake, Sarag, Bogre" -301

Sarag
- "But my top three are DraketheFake, Bogre and um.. I don't know maybe Yosarian2 or DragonsofSummer. I don't really have a good third candidate. Yosarian2 keeps sliding under my radar and seems to be playing very reactively, DragonsofSummer only really responded to ortolan's attacks and then went back into hiding. I'm reading town on Slicey, ortolan and Xylthixlm." - 289

Bogre
- "Rite[hacker], Drake, zakeri" - 292
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Vala Mal Doran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by Vala Mal Doran »

And with that...

Shoot: Bogre

I've been intending to make this shot for a long time. Once rewq started posting especially, I knew I wasn't going to go after Drake like I had been considering because he partially resolved the issues I had with Drake. He doesn't quite make up for his predecessor's bad behaviour, but it's enough to move Bogre back up to the top spot.

Let's see where this goes.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”