Post by Peabody »

jee wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:
Peabody wrote:/confirm

O hai Almaster!
...seriously.

You have got to be friggin kidding me.
Haha. I basically lol'd.
Sorry, this post was by me. I'm on my brother's computer. Mod can you delete the above post.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Peabody »

AlmasterGM wrote: And by "almost all," I mean everyone except Peabody.
ROFL. Still have that grudge?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Post by Peabody »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Peabody wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote: And by "almost all," I mean everyone except Peabody.
ROFL. Still have that grudge?
The fact that you flipped scum last game after I didn't hammer you just infuriates me even more.

No mistakes this time. Prepare to die.
I'm ready. I just hope you don't have a daykill role. ;)
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:01 am

Post by Peabody »

vote Almaster

Because we know I have to get the first punch in.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by Peabody »

llamaeatataco wrote:I thought about not posting this, but It might make me seem less lurkish later on to have a higher post count (jk): Tacos are definitely a good nutritional choice for llamas. You can put pretty much anything IN the taco, and The taco itself is not bad for them.
---
On a more serious note, I'm probably not going to wall of text you people very often, but this game I'm experimenting with just trying to keep a PBPA of everyone saved on my computer and constantly updated. I'll probably get lazy and slack off though...
----
Also, because apparently we're supposed to give fake justifications for our votes here, I voted qax for not having a decent knowledge of a llama's nutritional needs, or the versatility of that fine food.
This post struck me as a little bit odd. I don't know if its your playing style or whatever, but this post just looks unnecessary. You said you were 'just kidding' about the less lurkish-ness and the higher post count. So really, why were you posting this? Also, why were you debating posting this in your mind?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by Peabody »

MrSuave wrote:
vote: AlmasterGM
for being a pokemon!
What do you think of RVS bandwagons?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:44 pm

Post by Peabody »

Haha, this seems to be getting out of hand.

I'm suspicious of Diamondilium as of now. His unvote of Almaster looked a bit hasty AND his logic is a bit wack. The real reason I'm suspicious of Diamond is this quote:
Diamond wrote:Aimlessly throwing around an accusation isn't helping. In fact, it seems odd to me that in response to the growing wagon on you was an accusation without a target.
I understand that no one has anything to go off of at this point, but don't you think this accusation is a bit stretching it out of proportion?

unvote; Vote Diamondilium
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by Peabody »

Diamondilium wrote: Ok my unvote on Almaster was because I didn't want things messy, or in other words a quicklynch. He was already at L-2, so I felt necessary precautions were to be taken.

Also, I fail to see how I used bad logic anywhere, please point out where.

On my quote, I wasn't exactly yelling "look how scummy Almaster is". I pointed out something that I felt was odd. The point itself was weak and I see where you're coming from when calling it stretching it out of proportions, but I didn't market it as something more than weak or odd. I have a question for you. Suffer made a similar comment about the exact same quote from Almaster but you only called my point suspicious. Why not his?
I buy this explanation. The 'bad logic' portion I was pointing out was that you were stretching a point that didn't need to be stretched. Almaster wasn't just throwing accusations out there.

I understand now why you believe that people could and would quicklynch Almaster. You've seen it. You've done it. Can you post a link to show where this happened to you please? The reason we were jumping on you because of this is due to the fact that not many quicklynches happen on MS. I'm placing my
unvote
on you now.

I believe diamond's post 54 shows genuine scumhunting... especially within the last paragraph.

---
llamaeatataco wrote: Peabody: Yes. The point of the post was to not have a point.
Did you read my questions? I asked:
I wrote:
llamaeatataco wrote:I thought about not posting this, but It might make me seem less lurkish later on to have a higher post count (jk): Tacos are definitely a good nutritional choice for llamas. You can put pretty much anything IN the taco, and The taco itself is not bad for them.
---
On a more serious note, I'm probably not going to wall of text you people very often, but this game I'm experimenting with just trying to keep a PBPA of everyone saved on my computer and constantly updated. I'll probably get lazy and slack off though...
----
Also, because apparently we're supposed to give fake justifications for our votes here, I voted qax for not having a decent knowledge of a llama's nutritional needs, or the versatility of that fine food.
This post struck me as a little bit odd. I don't know if its your playing style or whatever, but this post just looks unnecessary. You said you were 'just kidding' about the less lurkish-ness and the higher post count. So really, why were you posting this?
Also, why were you debating posting this in your mind?
Llama: Please answer the bolded.

---
Torque's post 66 is odd. Thanks, Llama for pointing this out. How are we 'slowly' moving out of the RVS? The reason I ask is because once, while I was mafia, I placed a random vote just after the RVS ended. I had a lot of flak from that post. I'm returning the favor. ;)
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Peabody »

MrSuave wrote: at any rate... putting someone at L-2 in RMS, and how I feel. well I feel pretty okay with it. I was just randomly picking somone for a random reason, but if I really felt like pika was in imediate danger, I wouldn't have put my vote on him.
Mr. Suave: What was your reasoning behind bandwagoning on Almaster specifically?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Peabody »

Diamondilium wrote:Peabody I didn't see you're answer to my question:
I wrote:Suffer made a similar comment about the exact same quote from Almaster but you only called my point suspicious. Why not his?
This was in post 54 if you need to read the context.
Oh, woops. I forgot to answer that question.

Actually, while I was writing post 52, I considered making a comment about Suffer's post 46 and his post 49. While I was writing a question or two about it, I realized that I really didn't have anything to say about his posts. I did reference Suffer's posts along with a few other people's posts when I wrote "This is getting out of hand". I felt as if Suffer's reasoning behind the Almaster vote was flawed while he was placing a lot of pressure on Almaster. However, in his posts, he didn't really accuse Almaster of anything. All Suffer accused Almaster of was making stupid comments.

Diamond, your post, however, was very different in nature. You actually accused Almaster of throwing accusations wildly out there. Do you see why I pointed out your post rather than Suffer's? Suffer's post didn't point anything suspicious in Almaster's activity. Yours attempted to.

---
@Almaster, can you give me a collective case on Suffer? You seem pretty adament about lynching him, yet I haven't really seen much reasoning for your vote.

Unless your post 50 sums it up... But this post doesn't really point out why Suffer is scum. All it points out is your belief that he has bad logic. Is this why your vote is placed on him?

--
I do think Suffer needs a closer look.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by Peabody »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Also, this game needs way more MrSuave, Tom, and SolemnJ. Post now, plz.
I agree. MrSuave, Tom and SolemnJ:
What do you think of Suffer?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by Peabody »

Also, rewq455, can you answer the above question?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Post by Peabody »

MrSuave, I know this game is only starting, but what is the scummiest thing you did so far in this game?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by Peabody »

rewq455 wrote:
Those two points came from two separate mindsets. I said he wasn't in any real danger because, well, he wasn't. Two scum could have quickhammered him, but that would be remarkably bad play on their part. The "absolve yourself of fault" was said by me as a suggestion for MrSuave's actions. I was thinking that MrSuave said that his L-2 vote was random because in his mind, putting someone there could be seen as suspicious, and he was trying to give himself an excuse.
If the scum had quick hammered, we would then know exactly who this would be pro town. However, we could have 2 stupid townies vote and we have 3 dead townies...... I think this could have potentially hurt town more than helped
rewq, You didn't answer my question. What do you think of Suffer?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by Peabody »

MrSuave wrote:hm.... probably the switch to suffer I suppose. everything else is pretty mild compared to that I guess
Thanks. I know it was a strange question, but I believe that your answer will be helpful later.

Merry Christmas/Hannakuh/Kwanzaa/whateverotherholidaypeepscelebrate/

--
vote Torqez

Post 80 needs to be explained. Thanks for pointing that out qax. Also, I'm a bit wary of your earlier vote on Diamond. You kept your vote on
Torqez wrote:Because I don't see anything particularly scummy as of yet from anyone. I don't particularly believe Diamondilium is scum, but it's the only one thing I have at the moment.
It looks like your vote on Suffer was the same story. You put a vote on Suffer after clearing him in your mind?
Contradiction central.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by Peabody »

SolemnJ wrote:
at this point, you seem scummy.

Hm...Suffer or Almastar is scum. I'd bet on it.

I'll keep my vote.
The reason I haven't suspected Almaster yet is because he is playing according to his meta. I played two other games with him while he was town and he posted in this manner. When I read up on him while he was mafia, he looked as if he were trying to be townie. The way he pushed cases were way different when he was mafia than when he was town. If I had to put money down, I would say Almaster has a town alignment right now (hoping i'm not speaking too soon).

AK, your last post was extremely suspicious. You haven't contributed anything to this game so far. What do you have to say about what happened so far? The suspicion on Torqez? The Almaster/suffer spat? You don't have anything to say about ANYTHING?? It looks like extreme lurking. AND lurking is a scumtell. You just shot up to the top of my list.

unvote; vote AK
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Peabody »

@llama: Here are the game links you requested. These are two other games where Almaster and I played together. Both of these links show Almaster as a townie.
Space Station Mafia
Bloodlust Mafia

I hope these help you.

----

AK, I would really like you to be posting more often. Otherwise we cannot tell your alignment. Earlier your made a list of who you thought was scummy and who was not. Can you give me some basic reasoning behind each? Which one is the most scummy?

----

I am not thoroughly convinced AK is mafia. However, it is very scummy to just keep up with the thread and not say anything. I know that as mafia, I have a tendency to lurk. Posting becomes a chore as well. I'm just seeing the qualities of myself as mafia that I see in him.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by Peabody »

@llama - concerning Almaster:
I read one of Almaster's games briefly (very very briefly) when he had a mafia role. When mafia, he generally puts up longer posts with larger cases, as if he is trying to act town. When he is town, he doesn't need to act town. He is town.

His general protown play looks scummy. That's all I noticed. This is why I haven't really looked at Almaster as an antitown role.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:11 pm

Post by Peabody »

llamaeatataco wrote:Interesting. As town he is scummy, as scum he is pro-town. Argggh I hate metas in general.
unvote
then. Also, I lied earlier about actually doing some heavy thinking about page 5. Now, some time between tomorrow and a couple of days after, I'm going to go pick out my next best guess for scum.
Shouldn't we at least wait for Almaster's response to your case against him?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Peabody »

Concerning meta - DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying you should base your vote entirely off of a meta. Almaster might be scum, I'm not completely discounting that, but like llama I have a gut as well. My gut feeling, influenced by meta, is that Almaster's actions have not been "scummy". I will seriously have to reconsider on Almaster and be sure my presuppositions aren't blinding me to something.

@AK, I don't believe I have been too "jumpy". Most of my posts are just questions to people who acted suspicious in some sort of way. I will admit that I tend to change my mind easily based upon what other people post, but I do tend to trust my gut. I'm in a position here where I am not getting scum vibes overtly from one specific person. I think its because there are too many people who aren't posting.

mod, can you prod Tom please?

Done.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Post by Peabody »

MrSuave wrote:whaaaaat!? #2 on the most scummy list? I didn't think people thought that badly of me so soon D:
No defense at all?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:09 pm

Post by Peabody »

I just reread the thread. Current suspicions:

FoS Torqez

FoS Suffer

These two players are my top suspicions, but I don't know which is scummier. Torqez is suspicious mainly due to his posts 64 and 66. In these posts, Torqez accused Diamond of suspecting Almaster when Diamond obviously did not suspect Almaster. Further, he votes Diamond on this faulty supposition, saying that this new vote is random.

Here's a nice contradiction:
Torqez wrote: This doesn't sit well with me. It's RVS, sooner or later someoen would have switched votes for another random reason.

Also, you have such an elaborate reason to be voting for Almaster at such an early stage, no? :?

Unvote. Vote: Diamondilium
In the above quote, Torqez votes Diamondilium. It looks like he has a reason, no? Now watch:
Torqez wrote:It's not. But as far am I'm concerned, we're slowly moving out of RVS, but arn't quite there just yet.

For that reason, I'm fine with my vote on you.
AND
Torqez wrote:Because I don't see anything particularly scummy as of yet from anyone. I don't particularly believe Diamondilium is scum, but it's the only one thing I have at the moment.

For this reason, I could just as easily be voting for anyone else, as part of a random vote from me.

I don't see anythign else to change my vote as of yet, nor do I feel the need to unvote either. Hence not changing my vote.

And me saying "slowly moving out", also relates to the fact that a lot of people havn't changed their votes yet from their initial vote.
The bolded is a clear contradiction. Torqez states first that his vote on Diamond is alright because it is the RVS, and we are slowly moving out of it. Secondly, he states that 'slowly moving out' means that people are changing from initial vote. ... How many random votes do you have Torqez? It seems while everyone is 'slowly moving out' of RVS, you are posting another random vote, thus prolonging RVS?

These are enough reasons to vote Torqez.

-----------------

A future post will tell you all why I suspect Suffer as well.

--------
vote Torqez
for now
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Peabody »

Diamond wrote:There's really no point in arguing anymore, we'd just be beating a dead horse. It's time other players took the time to post.
AND That's my cue:

After reading the spat between Diamond and Llama, I get the impression that llama's counterpoints/defense are genuine. I believe his wording was just bad, although his schizophrenia is just odd. I tend to agree with llama's assertion that Diamond's points against him were based upon a faulty assumption (that llama slipped up on wording).

I would not support a llama lynch at this point.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Post by Peabody »

Raskol wrote:
Diamondilium wrote:
Raskol wrote:
Diamondilium wrote:Why are you supportive of a MrSuave wagon?
Because he's lurking, and from having read two games he was in, I don't think he'll stop it unless his only other alternative is death.
So, he typically lurks when he's scum?
Yes.

Link?

-----

Raskol: I know it seems a bit odd that I go out and say that I'm not in support of a llama lynch. You did misrepresent me when you said I 'never will' be interested in a llama lynch, but that's alright. On this game, I realize that gut really does work. Many people dismiss arguments as WIFOM, but if you put your mentality in the boots of scum (and if you had experience as scum) you tend to pick out scumtells easier.

Llama, to me, has been showing signs of genuine scumhunting, and his defense to Diamond looks legitimate. Diamond's case on him just looks trivial to me. In fact, the way I see Diamond pushing his case, it makes me a bit suspicious of him.

----

I wish Torqez would get back so I can figure out his defense to my quote.

---

I'm willing to vote MrSuave if you (Raskol) provide me with those links and I feel it is necessary to cast my vote.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Peabody »

When is torqez back from V/LA? What about Suffer?

And where is Almaster...
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by Peabody »

Alright. I give in. I'm going to wagon here. Torqez is not back yet, so until he gets back I'm down with this wagon. I agree with Suffer's analysis that Mr.Suave hasn't added much, and I'd hate to see him alive in Lylo. Right now I have a completely blank read on him due to his lurking and his contentless posts.

unvote; vote MrSuave
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Peabody »

qax42 wrote:I completely missed this:

@
Peabody
:
Peabody, #189 wrote:I agree with Suffer's analysis that Mr.Suave hasn't added much, and I'd hate to see him alive in Lylo. Right now
I have a completely blank read on him
due to his lurking and his contentless posts.
(emphasis mine)

You have a neutral read on someone, yet you are voting him? Moreover, based on somebody else's analysis?
Yeah. Based on the fact that Mr. Suave is lurking to the point that I cannot get a good read on him, I believe that we should either lynch him (he's a good canidate for day 1) OR he should start posting more. It's not so much 'somebody else's analysis' than it is an analysis that I agree with.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Peabody »

EBWOP

"It's not so much 'basing' my argument on someone else's analysis"...
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Peabody »

MrSuave,

You are becoming more active, I see that, but whenever someone is voting for you or asking you questions, you failed to give an adequate answer. For example, when a case was posed against you, all you said was "Whaaaat? Why am I number 2 on everyone's scummy list?"

Further, I don't see you posting any protown scumhunting. You show a lack of suspicion, and I can see how that would be mafia fence-sitting. Townies do not know the alignment of players, but mafia do; hence it is easy to fencesit as mafia than to show any genuine scumhunting.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Peabody »

Checkin in on the prod.

qax, there hasn't been anything you wanted to comment on? How about checking in once in a while and giving us your opinions?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Peabody »

AlmasterGM wrote:@MrSuave: CLAIM NOW, FOO.
word.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Peabody »

I'm down with a bandwagon. Raskol and Suffer are my top suspicions right now.

vote Raskol
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Peabody »

Hey guys,
Sorry I'll post soon. School just started this week. Suffer, I'll answer your question soon.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Peabody »

Hey guys,

First, I would like to apologize for my lack of posting over the last couple days. I have been lazy, and school is this week. Here is my attempt to catch up.

Suffer, can you please explain your spat with Almaster toward the beginning of day one? You said that you voted for Almaster to gauge his reaction, but then later you said you didn't think he was scum/had a neutral read on him. Why did you keep your vote on him for so long, especially when you were vocal about your suspicions on MrSuave and Torqez?
-----
Suffer wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:If there isn't at least 1 scum on this wagon right now I'd be shocked.
So, you get put to L-2 and all you have to say is that completely useless statement? Happy with my vote for now.
Tom wrote:Suffer, Suave, did you dudes know you were putting him at L-3 and L-2 respectively? And how did that make you
feeeeeel
?
Yes, and uh...good? Do you feel that putting someone at L-3 is important and/or noteworthy?
This quote is really strange as well. I'm not sure if llamaeatataco meant this in his case, but this quote just looks like a giant contradiction. Your "two separate mindsets" explanation doesn't work for me.

So what is it? L-2 is threatening or L-3 is not noteworthy??

Please answer these questions.

unvote

-----------

I haven't really looked into flareorange, but it does look a bit strange to be replaced into a game and then immediately try to hammer. I wouldn't have a problem voting for him.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Peabody »

Flareorange is L-2 now correct?

And he still hasn't explained why he hammered and then attacked Raskol for hammering.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Peabody »

Flareonage wrote:I like hammering

No one was posting so I tried to start some kind of discussion

I'm a vanilla townie

Before you ask, "why did he claim if no one was pressuring him" you guys are gonna lynch me anyway
What kind of discussion were you trying to start whenever you "hammered"? You thought the day was going to end.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Peabody »

Flareonage wrote:that was in response to why I "attacked" Raskol for hammering
Do you see the inconsistency of what you posted? You attempted to hammer, but then a large portion of your case against Raskol was against his hammer. Was your case merely to start discussion or was it also to push for his lynch?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Peabody »

Almaster wrote: @Peabody - it is really sketchy that you actually agreed with Flareonage's awfularg on Day 1. Care to explain that?
Do you mean the argument at the beginning of Day 2?

When night hit, I was actually a bit suspicious of Raskol in the first place. So because I was already leaning toward him being scum, whenever Flareorange decided to attack Raskol, it was easy for me to agree. Besides, bandwagoning works.

vote Flareorange

Flare, if you are town, you messed up badly.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Peabody »

LOL I just now realized I was spelling his name wrong! My bad.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Peabody »

llamaeatataco wrote: @peabody: Errm... eleborate so I can see if I'm right, kthx. Why did you suddenly switch from following flare (completely ignoring the failness of the argument) to attacking him after you are called on it?
As I explained before, during night 1 I began suspecting Raskol as possibly being scum. His deceptive meta on Mr. Suave caused me to begin this suspicion (aka the claim that MrSuave lurks as scum when in reality he lurks as both scum and town). When Flareon chose to vote Raskol, my vote was a mere bandwagon. I felt as if a bandwagon on Raskol would help me determine his alignment. Does this answer help, llama?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Peabody »

Oh geez, sorry for the triple post above. My browser wasn't loading. I got frustrated and hit submit a few times.

Fixed. Also, remember you have to tell me if you think someone is lurking!
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Peabody »

llamaeatataco wrote:So do you think they are both scum now?
Honestly, I don't know. Flareon is acting really weird. I feel like his contradictions are giving him away. His AtE is getting to me though. There's always a chance I am wrong.

As for Raskol, he isn't my very top suspect right now. As I said before, my vote was mostly to function as a bandwagon vote. It was not necessarily to lynch him.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Peabody »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Peabody wrote:As I explained before, during night 1 I began suspecting Raskol as possibly being scum. His deceptive meta on Mr. Suave caused me to begin this suspicion (aka the claim that MrSuave lurks as scum when in reality he lurks as both scum and town). When Flareon chose to vote Raskol, my vote was a mere bandwagon. I felt as if a bandwagon on Raskol would help me determine his alignment. Does this answer help, llama?
I don't buy this. You didn't talk about Raskol AT ALL during D1 (iso shows you respond to him one time about some fluff issue). You never voted/FoS'd him. Then on D2 you jump on his wagon completely out of the blue the instant it starts. The wagon started by obvscum Flareonage. The wagon had absolutely NO valid justification behind it. You didn't give any alternative explanation as to why you were supporting the wagon. You just jump on and say "go wagon go." If you were to wagon on someone who had been obvscum the day before or who you had campaigned to have lynched previously, I would understand. However, you cannot simply say "wagons are good, they help us get info." ESPECIALLY when you get OFF the wagon a couple posts later as soon as everyone points out to you just how bad the wagon is.
My suspicions during day 1 and night 1 toward Raskol were unvoiced. I understand that there is no possible way to prove that I suspected Raskol. The point is that my suspicion for Raskol wasn't very strong, and I chose to wait it out before actually voicing any sort of suspicion. When Flareon voted, I chose to follow, simply to see if other people will follow.

The point of a bandwagon is useless if no one follows you onto the wagon. Therefore, when people attacked Flareon for voting Raskol, the proper response for anyone with my 'bandwagon' motivation is to just back off of the wagon. No one was going to follow.

PS I'm still waiting for suffer. I'm not liking how it takes him so long to answer suspicions pointed towards him.

PPS Another afterthought, I'm really not sure if Flareon is mafia. Like I said before, his AtE's are really bothering me.
C'mon people it's party time, I like it, I like it!
flareonage-5-suffer, AlmasterGM, llamaeatataco, Raskol, Peabody
Raskol-1-Flareonage
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Peabody »

llamaeatataco wrote: When the day started, he tried to get the failwagon going, and you followed him on it to make it more likely that the town would hop on.
Yes, I used that opportunity to get other people on the wagon. I do not deny that.
As soon as people realized that the wagon was so fail and pointed it out, you stopped, seeing it was pointless
Yes, once I realized the wagon was a fail, I stopped. I agree with you on this point.
and tried to cover yourself with this "I was suspicious of him from d1" stuff.
Except, it was that I was suspicious of him NIGHT 1, not day 1. You are making it sound like I claimed to always suspect Raskol, which is not true. My suspicions began toward the end of day 1, but I decided not to pursue the suspicions and instead to lynch MrSuave, who was being very antitown.
Except the wagon made no sense in the first place, and if you had even read the post you would have seen this.
I read the post, however, I wasn't concerned with how valid it was. I was more concerned with a bandwagon on Raskol.
Except, as alamanatee says, you didn't do anything about your suspicion (even voice it) on d1. Except you hopped off before everyone had even posted, but not before people had pointed out how stupid it was.
You're right. I didn't voice my opinion on Day 1. I hopped off when nearly everyone decided to vote for Flareon. I don't see what's wrong with that, considering how I merely wanted a bandwagon on Raskol (and that wasn't going to happen).
I'm on the same side as you, Llama (assuming you are town).

^ would you say that that makes more sense than your excuse? I would.
Your post is kind of funny, considering you basically summed up what I said I did in the first place. The only difference is you assume I am scum, so I have ulterior motives from your perspective. It looks as if you are starting with the presupposition that I am mafia BEFORE you look at the evidence. I would urge you to first look at the evidence and then form your conclusion. My explanation makes sense as well, and I would argue it makes more sense because it is truth.

-----

Thanks Suffer for clearing up on my questions. I'll get back to you a little later.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Peabody »

@Almaster -
Peabody wrote: As I explained before, during night 1 I began suspecting Raskol as possibly being scum. His deceptive meta on Mr. Suave caused me to begin this suspicion (aka the claim that MrSuave lurks as scum when in reality he lurks as both scum and town).
This was my first reasoning for suspecting Raskol during Night 1.

------

@ Llama
llamaeatataco wrote:No, I start with a supposition and see if it fits the evidence. Then I start with the opposite supposition, and see if it too fits the evidence. If both fit, then I pick the one that makes more sense. To be honest, most of what you say makes sense. However, the one thing that bothers me is that you admit to having read the post, and that you didn't even consider how incredibly stupid/scummy it was. Are you serious? You didn't even comment on it.
I know. That is a mistake on my part. I didn't connect the dots that Flareon voted for Raskol due to the hammer while he himself thought he was the hammer.
Also, you say that the one difference between us is that I assumed you had an ulterior motive and you didn't... Exactly. We both have the same evidence. What you posted. Why would you use this as an argument? Of course it's the only place where we differ, because your motives are the only thing in question!
Lol, true.
Anyway, back on track: You seem like a pretty smart person. You also seem rather observant. So why did you not observe how fail Flareonage was, to follow your previous suspicions? You said that you didn't voice them, so obviously they weren't too important, (It takes about 5 seconds to say "I am slightly suspicious of Raskol) because at the moment MrSuave was being far more antitown... And then you go and do the exact opposite by ignoring the immediate scummy person to follow your Raskol suspicions.
You're right in saying that my suspicions on Raskol were not very important. They weren't. However, a bandwagon on Raskol seemed like a good idea to me at the time. I don't know how else to explain it except for I was suspicious of Raskol during Night 1, and I decided to go with a wagon the next day. It wasn't a really drawn out suspicion, nor was it well-contemplated. It seemed like a good idea, so I just did it(regardless of the reasoning of Flareon's vote).
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Peabody »

AlmasterGM wrote:@Peabody - that reason is really, really, really lame.
Yeah, I agree. It was lame, but it's the truth. I'm not posting for entertainment. Sorry I can't spark it up a bit.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Peabody »

Really quick random question: Is Suffer really going to be replaced? Bahh. I hate that this thread isn't massively active.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by Peabody »

Lastsurvivor wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:@Lastsurvivor - why are you not voting?
Would my vote be the hammer?
Yes... Are you afraid of hammering?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Peabody »

Well we should be at night 1 now, right? 6 votes for flareon: Suffer, Almaster, Llama, Raskol, Peabody, and LastSurvivor

BTW

@ Mod, on the last couple of vote counts, you left out Suffer's vote. This means we should be in twilight right now, correct?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Peabody »

AGar wrote:
Peabody wrote:My suspicions during day 1 and night 1 toward Raskol were unvoiced.
Peabody wrote:Except, it was that I was suspicious of him NIGHT 1, not day 1.
WHEEE contradiction.
Yeah, sorry for the confusion. It was towards the end of day 1 and during night 1. The way Llama described me as going through most of the day without voicing my suspicions made me emphasize that my suspicions weren't primarily during day 1 in the second quote. I hope that clears things up for you, and welcome to the game!
Twilight Zone
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Peabody »

I think a mass claim would be a good idea... It would definitely help us out, but I'm not completely buying Almaster's logic. An unCC'd role does not validate the role as pro-town (I know you know that). As Raskol said, we are in MyLo, so we cannot always bank on that logic.

Also, what's keeping scum from claiming townie?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Peabody »

I am the Tracker.

Night 1 - I tracked Diamondilium. He didn't go anywhere obviously.
Night 2 - I tracked Suffer. He didn't go anywhere.

Agar goes next.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:05 am

Post by Peabody »

I really would rather hear Agar's claim before anyone else's. We haven't heard much from him or his predecessor.

Spin the Disc
AlmasterGM-1-AGar
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Peabody »

mod: can we get a prod on AGar?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Peabody »

AlmasterGM wrote:Agar was just replaced in another game on the site, so I get the feeling he may not be showing up today.

Mod, can we have a prod/replace on Agar please?
Pretty please??
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by Peabody »

Maybe it would be a good idea for llama to claim before he leaves? What do you all think?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Peabody »

Sooooo what's the status on the replacement?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Peabody »

BV, who should claim next?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Peabody »

llamaeatataco wrote:I will claim after Raskol claims and other people support his idea.
Llama, you ought to claim.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Peabody »

llamaeatataco wrote:If you get shot, do you still die?
Oh, and I don't like this post. It makes me a little nervous.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Peabody »

First thing is first:

BV has not made an effort to fill us in on his thoughts during his read of the thread. It makes me suspicious that he didn't do any scum hunting at all, if he even read it. There is no proof whatsoever that bv has carefully read the game. This definitely requires further investigation.

I am quickly suspicious of the quick bandwagon that occurred against Llama when we are in a dire situation as town.

Llama's defense makes sense, however, I am not willing to take him off of my suspect list. His post was still weird and out of place.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Peabody »

Raskol wrote: This is the SECOND time he's slipped up like that, and I see absolutely no reason to let him off the hook.
Raskol, you assert that Llama has 'slipped' up twice. The first slipup you must be referring to is when he, through faulty rhetoric, assumed the alignment of a player. As I stood before, I do not believe this is grounds for a lynch. The second slipup you reference is him asking questions about AK's role. This, I believe, is the most suspicious thing Llama has done.

Your further attack that assumes that Llama is scum only because he was not yet lynched is incredibly faulty. Why assume that only townies are on his wagon? In fact, I am most suspicious of the people who are currently on this wagon, and you have jumped to the foreground of my suspicion.

Excuse my argument from silence, but Raskol, you had nothing to say about my suspicion of you when we lynched Flareon. Nothing. You avoided the topic. Why?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:38 am

Post by Peabody »

@ Raskol - I agree with giving lastsurvivor a closer look. I'm gonna have to read him in isolation.

In regards to my argument from silence being my only point against you, that's false. I asked the question to see your answer. My intentions weren't to build a case against you.

-------------

@Llama, I'm still stuck on your questioning about the PGO role. I just don't get why you would ever ask that...
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Peabody »

Hey sorry, school has been pretty time-consuming over the last couple days. I will consider a Raskol lynch if it comes down to it.

When I have to time post a more in-depth case, I will. Soon.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Peabody »

@Raskol and Llama:

Why is it so unlikely that there would be both a Tracker AND a Watcher? There is no cop. I think that the game is balanced this way. At this current moment, I believe easo's claim.

I know that I said I would post a case on Raskol, but I don't think it would be very accurate. It would involve me taking a presupposition and supporting it with evidence.

I really like Herod's post. It seems honest and there is great effort in scum hunting.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:48 am

Post by Peabody »

Herod, I understand your suspicion arising from my word choice earlier. Allow me to explain a little bit more.

Although I tracked Diamond, I was still suspicious of Raskol, but I didn't have any proof. It was more based on a gut feeling. I tracked diamond because of his exchange with Llama looked a little iffy. I hope that makes sense.

Almaster: I know I'm asking the obvious question here, but it needs to be asked... Why aren't you claiming? And why are you 90% sure the watcher claim is false?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Peabody »

wait.. I'm voting??

unvote
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Peabody »

AlmasterGM wrote:For the third time, if easjo682 was town, the lurking scum would be allllllll over this wagon. They are not. They are trying to let the townies talk so we can get rid of our own wagon. This cannot be allowed to happen.
At this point, I'm wondering about llama. It seems he is eager at this opportunity to to lynch a claimed watcher. I still have no qualms about there being both a watcher and a tracker. In fact, I find it odd that llama ruled out the possiblity that there COULD be both so quickly. I'm not liking it.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Peabody »

Our deadline is today. We have to lynch. At this point I can either jump on the easjo wagon, the almaster wagon, or start a new wagon.

vote AlmasterGM

I really haven't been paying attention to him due to his meta, but I find it extremely unlikely that easjo is scum.

Here goes nothing *crosses fingers*
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Peabody »

Oh wait... I didn't realize that it takes 3 to lynch at deadline.. I'm in a rough spot right now. I am not convinced Almaster is scum either.

unvote

If we lose, I don't want this to be on me. Right now I'm acting a clueless townie bc I really don't know who scum is at this point.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Peabody »

I feel so stupid *facepalm*.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:57 am

Post by Peabody »

AlmasterGM wrote:PEABODY: Explain why we shouldn't lynch you right now for what you just did. It's quite possibly the scummiest thing in this game, maybe even in all the games on this page.
Yeah... I was caught up in the moment of the deadline being so close. I just wanted the townies to win and I did what I thought was best at the moment (even if it was completely stupid of me).

So why shouldn't you lynch me? Because I'm the tracker (although I'm pretty sure I'll die this night).

I don't know what else to say about that.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Peabody »

Herodotus wrote:
bv310 wrote:
Unvote

Deadline extension should be good. Gonna go back and see whether it's the Tracker or the Watcher who is lying
I see a problem with this post. Does anyone else?
Yes, it strikes me as rather odd... feigned even.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Peabody »

Herodotus wrote:
Peabody wrote:Yes, it strikes me as rather odd... feigned even.
Why?
I don't think you're thinking what I'm thinking.
I'm glad you asked.

BV's post:
bv310 wrote:
Unvote

Deadline extension should be good. Gonna go back and see whether it's the Tracker or the Watcher who is lying
Contrast the above quote with this quote:
BV wrote: Given that we've already had both a Nurse and a Miller show up, those two roles really are not mutually exclusive. I'd be even more surprised if neither was and both were fakeclaiming.
First BV doesn't see a problem with there both being a Tracker and a Watcher and now he does.. not even a page later.

Let's look a couple posts later:
BV wrote:Do you have any way of knowing that there is DEFINITELY no Watcher?
It looks like BV did a 180, flip-flopping. BV at first tried to convince the town that the watcher and the tracker are NOT mutually exclusive and then he's 100% sure either easjo or I are lying. This does not make sense and it has nothing to do with my sudden Almaster bandwagon either.

BV is my biggest scum read atm.

vote bv310
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #75) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Peabody »

You all had me fooled!!! Good job, mafia!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”