HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by HowardRoark »

Sarag (360) wrote:Some of this probably won't get answered until day 2, but I wanted to get it in before the day ends in case I'm shot.
Oops! Why would one be worried about being shot D1 . . . and not being around D2? Hmmmmmm . . . SCUM!!

Bogre (448) wrote:1.) Why do you feel I was tunneling on Rite/Huck? Was this deserved?
I wouldn't say that you were tunneling on rite/HackerHuck. You had useful interaction with other players: ortolan, Slicey, Xylthixlm to name a few.
Bogre (448) wrote:2)If you had one failing as a scumhunter in this game, what would it be?
Obviously I was wrong about you. I've also probably not been aggressive enough.
Bogre (448) wrote:3)Who has been the most effective/least effecting in scumhunting?
Until AlmasterGM picks up the pace, he's still been as helpless as Zakeri. Most effective could be any of the active players: Xylthixlm, Slicey, ortolan to name a few. (*toot* Plus me with this Sarag find. *toot*)
Bogre (448) wrote:4) Who is the most/least protown? Why are you protown? What have you done anti-town?
I find Sarag least pro-town because he is scum. Excluding him, it's AlmasterGM. DragonsofSummer comes in a close second, but from what little experience I have with him, this seems usual. Xylthixlm's advice has been pro-town. I am pro-town for finding that nugget. I've been less than stellar with my play from replacing through the end of the day.

@HackerHuck: I thought my question was very clear: "How did you feel about Xylthixlm guiding Vala Mal Doran?" Answer; don't avoid.

@Yosarian2, rewq455, HackerHuck: Why the worry about the evidence prior to reveal?

@Xylthixlm: Why did you refuse to pick one?

@Yosarian2: Why did you not answer my one suspect question?
Help your fellow players by replacing into a game.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by Bogre »

bump to get this back on top after meme's last posts.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Bogre wrote:1.) Why do you feel I was tunneling on Rite/Huck? Was this deserved?
Were you? I didn't notice.
Bogre wrote:2)If you had one failing as a scumhunter in this game, what would it be?
Ask me again after the game.
Bogre wrote:3)Who has been the most effective/least effecting in scumhunting?
Most effective is me, because I have to keep up my reputation for arrogance.
Least effective is ... hmm ... Vaya got replaced so I'll go with Zakeri/AlamasterGM.
Bogre wrote:4) Who is the most/least protown? Why are you protown? What have you done anti-town?
I'm always most protown. Least protown would be the scum (Sarag, ortolan, and rewq). I'm protown because I am. Anti-town things I've done... none come to mind.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

HowardRoark wrote:
Sarag (360) wrote:Some of this probably won't get answered until day 2, but I wanted to get it in before the day ends in case I'm shot.
Oops! Why would one be worried about being shot D1 . . . and not being around D2? Hmmmmmm . . . SCUM!!
Mmm.
HowardRoark wrote:@Xylthixlm: Why did you refuse to pick one?
Because there's more than one scum left.

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:31 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I don't think these assessments of me are really fair. I've made some comments today, but there hasn't been a whole lot of new posting, so minus some revaluation, what I can do is limited. My previous evaluations of D1 still stands, minus Borge obviously, as do my suspicions of HR.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Actually, on second thought and having just re-read the current page, HR's last post was pretty interesting. Given Sarag's prior actions, that comment seems pretty damning.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

HowardRoark wrote: @HackerHuck: I thought my question was very clear: "How did you feel about Xylthixlm guiding Vala Mal Doran?" Answer; don't avoid.
I thought I was pretty clear in my response. I'll try to rephrase it so that you understand.

I didn't really think that Xyl was specifically guiding Vala. Give me some examples of what
you're
talking about and I'll give you my feelings on them.

I'll answer Bogre's questions in the morning.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:54 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

HowardRoark wrote: @HackerHuck: I thought my question was very clear: "How did you feel about Xylthixlm guiding Vala Mal Doran?" Answer; don't avoid.
Is that what you think was happening, Howard?
@Yosarian2, rewq455, HackerHuck: Why the worry about the evidence prior to reveal?
Huh? What are you talking about?
@Yosarian2: Why did you not answer my one suspect question?
I'm not sure what question you're talking about, but right now my main suspect would be either you, Sarag, or DOS.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:33 am

Post by HowardRoark »

Yosarian2 (457) wrote:
HowardRoark wrote:@HackerHuck: I thought my question was very clear: "How did you feel about Xylthixlm guiding Vala Mal Doran?" Answer; don't avoid.
Is that what you think was happening, Howard?
Obviously he was.
HackerHuck (439) wrote:
HowardRoark wrote:@HackerHuck: How did you feel about Xylthixlm guiding Vala Mal Doran?
I don't recall anyone really trying to lead the town around yesterday. What in particular would you like me to comment on?
HackerHuck (456) wrote:
HowardRoark wrote:@HackerHuck: I thought my question was very clear: "How did you feel about Xylthixlm guiding Vala Mal Doran?" Answer; don't avoid.
I thought I was pretty clear in my response. I'll try to rephrase it so that you understand.

I didn't really think that Xyl was specifically guiding Vala. Give me some examples of what you're talking about and I'll give you my feelings on them.
These answers do not address Xylthixlm's advice giving yesterday because that would show the different standards in response to my play versus Xylthixlm's. (@HackerHuck: Look at iso 0, 4, 32, 36, 49 to you, 50, 52, 53, 54, 55, 65, 66 for some examples with Vala Mal Doran and other players.)

Posts 423, 433, and 444 are where I indicated that I wanted a single suspect from every player. I revealed that I had a damning piece of evidence on a player. The reasoning to get one top suspect should be clear.

I would like everyone to weigh-in on the evidence. (For those who need it spelled out: Do you agree that Sarag is obvscum based on the post 360 statement? If not, why not?)
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:43 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

@Xylthixlm: Regardless of whether what you did on D1 was guiding or not, you seem to be doing less of it today. Why aren't you trying to guide Borge as much as you did Vala?
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:00 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

AlmasterGM wrote:@Xylthixlm: Regardless of whether what you did on D1 was guiding or not, you seem to be doing less of it today. Why aren't you trying to guide Borge as much as you did Vala?
Given how everyone seemed to align behind my scumreads yesterday, I'm trying to hang back more today and see what everyone else comes up with.

HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:34 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Bogre wrote:So here's some questions to get you guys going.

1.) Why do you feel I was tunneling on Rite/Huck? Was this deserved?

2)If you had one failing as a scumhunter in this game, what would it be?

3)Who has been the most effective/least effecting in scumhunting?

4) Who is the most/least protown? Why are you protown? What have you done anti-town?
1) I'm probably not the best person to answer this. It certainly wasn't deserved. I don't really understand why you stuck with your arguments on Rite, when I didn't see the scumminess to begin with.

2) So far it's being a distraction with my reasons for putting you as my second scummiest.

3) Most effective would probably be xyl, because I find myself agreeing with many of his comments. Least effective is a little harder because I tend to equate least effective with lack of effort, not potential misdirection. For that, I'd point to DoS.

4) Most pro-town would be Xyl, least would be Ortolan. I'm protown because I'm trying to hunt for scum and I'm challenging some of the wagons that I've seen. As for anti-town, I'll go back to my comments about self-preservation. They're true - because in this game shooting me kills a townie - but they did cause an unnecessary distraction.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:39 am

Post by HackerHuck »

HowardRoark wrote:
Do you really find this to be a significant scumtell or is it just someone forgetting the different mechanics of this game?
HowardRoark wrote:
HackerHuck (439) wrote:
HowardRoark wrote:@HackerHuck: How did you feel about Xylthixlm guiding Vala Mal Doran?
I don't recall anyone really trying to lead the town around yesterday. What in particular would you like me to comment on?
HackerHuck (456) wrote:

I didn't really think that Xyl was specifically guiding Vala. Give me some examples of what you're talking about and I'll give you my feelings on them.
These answers do not address Xylthixlm's advice giving yesterday because that would show the different standards in response to my play versus Xylthixlm's. (@HackerHuck: Look at iso 0, 4, 32, 36, 49 to you, 50, 52, 53, 54, 55, 65, 66 for some examples with Vala Mal Doran and other players.)
I don't see that your behaviour is at all similar to Xyl's. Xyl was giving general advice that would apply to any gunbearer, whereas you appear to be leading the town and ignoring the gunbearer. Even if I felt that Xyl were "guiding Vala", I don't think it compares here. You're not guiding Bogre, rather trying to take over for him.
HowardRoark wrote:I would like everyone to weigh-in on the evidence. (For those who need it spelled out: Do you agree that Sarag is obvscum based on the post 360 statement? If not, why not?)
Not Obvscum, because I don't see any damning evidence in that post. Wouldn't it be more useful if you actually pointed to what you felt made him "obvscum"?
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:46 am

Post by Elmo »

ortolan, Slicey & Sarag have been prodded.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Bogre wrote:
1.) Why do you feel I was tunneling on Rite/Huck? Was this deserved?

2)If you had one failing as a scumhunter in this game, what would it be?

3)Who has been the most effective/least effecting in scumhunting?

4) Who is the most/least protown? Why are you protown? What have you done anti-town?
1. I feel you were tunneling on Rite because you wouldn't listen to anyone else when no one agreed with you about him having a "major" scum slip, that wasn't a slip at all, and then just kept pushing it without analyzing other play.

2.My lurkeriness, I have not been giving this game my full attention at all.

3. I would say either xyl or HR as most efficient. Almaster or Ort as least efficeint.

4. Xyl is most protown, Ort or Almaster least protown. I am protown because thats what my role pm said. I have lurked more than I should which is anti-town.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

People who need to get shot and die: Howard, Sarag, DOS.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Xyl is most protown, Ort or Almaster least protown. I am protown because thats what my role pm said. I have lurked more than I should which is anti-town
Apparently all of our PMs said town. Anyone's say anything different?
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by Slicey »

Work/Finals = No time really. Sorry I've been lurking so much. Tomorrow is my last final thank god, so activity should go up a little bit (though I'm til 10 tomorrow and a 15 hour shift on Wednesday so no guarantees.) I'm really sorry.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Post by ortolan »

prodded, scum are probably still the same but I will read up to date I guess
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:22 am

Post by HowardRoark »

Obviously I believe that Sarag made an honest scum slip. If I hadn't I probably would have handled it differently. If Bogre had an issue with how I was handling the find, I expect that he would say something just as some of you did. When he asked that I reveal before I had all of the responses that I had hoped to see, I did so.

Happy holiday greeting to all.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:01 am

Post by HackerHuck »

I just don't get it, so could you please spell it out. What was the big scumslip in 360 and why does getting a single suspect from everyone help you out before the big reveal?

Your last post seems a little less certain than you were before.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:30 am

Post by ortolan »

Bogre if by any chance you're not going to shoot one of dos hacker sarag or almaster please just shoot me instead so I can frag the scum. I don't want the scum whittling away my credibility with their atrocious arguments so that I don't get the gun till the 3rd or 4th mislynch
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:37 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Bad
ortolan.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ort, if you are town, it's your duty to try not to get shot. When you say stuff like that, if it's not a gambit, you're at least skirting the edge of "play to win" stuff. Don't, please.

(Of course, if you are scum and that was a gambit to make you look town, then it's perfectly acceptable under the rules. ;) )
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

If I had the gun, I would shoot either ortolan or Saraag right now.

Ortolan because of what just happened.

Saraag because he hasn't posted in a while, which is odd given HR's offensive claims.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”