Socrates, SaintKerrigan, charter, xRECKONERx, kyle99

Socrates (0)

xRECKONERx (1)
Col. Cathart

Col.Cathart (0)

SaintKerrigan (0)

Not voting anyone (3)
Moai Interceptor Cannons, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Hoopla

With 9 votes available, it takes 5 votes to lynch someone.

If at deadline no mayority has been reached, Socrates will decide who gets lynched, regardless of the vote count.

-------------------------------------------------
The second day, villagers were getting used to procedures. Either that, or the shock of seeing two deaths at night made them more agressive. Either way, the decission that Hoopla would be hung was taken quickly. Getting her to cooperate took a lot of time, however. Only when day was about to end could the decission actually be executed. And when she was finally bungling down, no evidence of criminal activity could be found.

Hoopla has been lynched day 2. She is now dead. She was a pro-town vanilla townie.

Day 2 has ended, it is now night. To make sure that the announced V/LA by Col. Cathart does not yield any undue information, night will be extended longer then usual. Night 2 lasts at least till tuesday, december 29th, 10.00 pm GMT. Because of these unusual circumstances, I will sent all players who survive the night a pm when day starts.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

The usual silence of the early morning was suddenly broken by loud gunfire. Roughly shaken from their slumbers, the villagers hastened to the scene. What they saw was as predictable as it was horrifying. The only gun in the village was lying next to it's owner. Clearly, xRECKONERx was equiped to combat attackers. Unfortunately, attackers had gotten the better of him.

xRECKONERx has been killed night 2. He is now dead. He was a pro-town bodyguard.

It could be said that xRECKONERx was still present at the scene in some way. The same definately wasn't true for Socrates. His will was easily found as it was lying in plain sight on his desk at home. Locating his body was more difficult. Only after several hours of searching was it found at teh bottom of a cliff, mangled from the fall.

Socrates has been killed night 2. He is now dead. He was a pro-town vanilla townie.

Luckily, his will was perfectly clear.

SaintKerrigan has been appointed by Socrates as his successor. He has 48 hours to pm me his preferred order of successors.

--------------------------------------------------
Night 2 has ended, day 3 has begun. Deadline for day 3 is sunday, januari 16th 2010, 12.00 am GMT. (midnight in the night of saturday to sunday).

--------------------------------------------------
First vote count of day 3:

charter (0)

kyle99 (0)

Moai Interceptor Cannons (0)

Debonair Danny DiPietro (0)

Col.Cathart (0)

SaintKerrigan (0)

Not voting anyone (7)
charter, kyle99, Moai Interceptor Cannons, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Col. Cathart, SaintKerrigan x2

With 7 votes available, it takes 4 votes to lynch someone.

If at deadline no mayority has been reached, SaintKerrigan will decide who gets lynched, regardless of the vote count.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ok, I think reck was at the top of most peoples scumlist, so I'm pretty sure we have a vigilante instead of a SK.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ Kyle99: That's not necessarily true. If I remember correctly, if someone kills the person a bodyguard is protecting, the bodyguard dies instead. So, xReck could've been protecting someone else who got shot. (In all likelihood, it was me, since I seriously expected to die overnight as a confirmed townie.)

Well, I didn't really want to be the mayor, I'm not that good of a scumhunter. But seeing as I'm it now, I'll try and do my best. My current top pick for scum is Kyle99, followed by DDD and MOI.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by kyle99 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:@ Kyle99: That's not necessarily true. If I remember correctly, if someone kills the person a bodyguard is protecting, the bodyguard dies instead. So, xReck could've been protecting someone else who got shot. (In all likelihood, it was me, since I seriously expected to die overnight as a confirmed townie.)

Well, I didn't really want to be the mayor, I'm not that good of a scumhunter. But seeing as I'm it now, I'll try and do my best. My current top pick for scum is Kyle99, followed by DDD and MOI.
Ah, forgot about him being bodyguard. Why do you suspect me, DDD, and MOI as scum?
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Kyle99: xReck's top pick for scum at the end of Day 1 and at the beginning of Day 2, plus the early hammer on Hoopla.

DDD: For general lurking.

MIC: Coming up with the crap reason to vote me, and then having Monkey going along with it.

Before people start getting up in a riot about showing up here, let me just say this is without having gone back to review anyone yet. As mayor, I plan to go back and reread everyone to get a better idea of who I want to vote for.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ok, thanks SK.

I'm gonna do a review when I get back from snowboarding later tonight,
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Alright, here kyle's terrible player summary post.
# charter
Charter pushed pretty hard for monkey's lynch in the beginning of the game, I doubt charter's scum.
# Moai Interceptor Cannons
Didn't vote monkey on day one and kept trying to get everyone to vote Hoopla instead, who flipped town. Maybe scum.
# Debonair Danny DiPietro
Lurked alot, but I couldn't really see him as scum. Hasn't jumped a lot of bandwagons, and he voted monkey from the beginning when he could have jumped on a couple other popular town wagons.
# Col.Cathart
Seems town. Voted monkey in the beginning, when he could have switiched his vote to the almost-as-popular Hoopla, who was town.
# SaintKerrigan
SK is basically the only confirmed town. There wouldn't be only 1 mason, and SK claimed a while ago and no one has counter-claimed yet, so I'm almost positive SK is town.
I think the best vote right now is MOI, but idk. Thoughts?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:14 am

Post by charter »

I'd wager Reckoner was protecting Kerrigan, since that would have been the best use of his role by far. Still is looking like we have a SK.

Right now, I'm thinking it's MIC for mafia and DDD for SK, but I want to reread first.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:43 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ Charter: You aren't suspicious of Kyle?
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:46 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Addendum: There's still the possibility of a 3-man scumteam + a vigilante. In that case, we can't really afford to mislynch today. So, no quickhammers, and let's try to get this right.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

I'm not really sure why it was decided that the options were two scum plus SK versus three scum plus Vig, it would seem to me either way that the possibility of crosskills would neccesitate a three man scum team regardless of whether we have a SK or Vig.

My possible scum board consists of MIC, Kyle, and charter. MIC is the obvious choice, she refuses to lynch Monkey and I don't think she's suspected someone who isn't town in this game (Kerrigan, Hoopla, Nhammen, minor flack on Socrates). In the newbie game that Kyle replaced into I told him that if he was going to bus his scum partner (as he tried to do in that game), he needed to do it hard he certainly did that this game, so possible application of advice? He also has been rather quiet at certain points in the game and he was really quick to finish off Hoopla. Finally, charter is back on the board because if there's anyone who would power bus Monkey through D1 he would be the one to do it. Alternatively, by the old "the guy talking about the SK is the SK" theory he might be the one responsible for the other kills.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:54 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I would like for everyone to do a massclaim, starting with Kyle, and going Popcorn style.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:24 am

Post by kyle99 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:I would like for everyone to do a massclaim, starting with Kyle, and going Popcorn style.
I claim tracker.
N1 Choice = Hoopla; Result = No Target
N2 Choice = MOI; Result = SaintKerrigan

@MOI: Please claim
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:36 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

kyle99 wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:I would like for everyone to do a massclaim, starting with Kyle, and going Popcorn style.
I claim tracker.

Bull****. If you were the tracker, you wouldn't have hammered Hoopla yesterday because you would've know she wasn't either Mafia or SK. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a definite scum. As soon as the massclaim is done, I'm voting him.

@ Everyone: Please do not vote for Kyle or anyone else until the massclaim is done. MIC, you're next.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:01 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Hey there! I'm back from my Christmas holidays!

Gotta say, I was expecting the get back into the middle of D2 discussion, so imagine my surprise, when I came back in the middle of the night phase. Very weird hammer, way too quick. I was going to question Kyle and Reck for it today, but Reck died, and it seems, Kyle's eagerness to claim takes away all my doubt. The only way his claim could be true, would be if he thought Hoopla is a simple Goon, or other scum who didn't submit any action. But that kind of conclusion just sounds unlikely to me (even more, as I was a Tracker myself in I Love You Mafia, and learned that no action usually equals vanilla). So yeah, I think Kyle lies here.

I wasn't really the fan of a massclaim today, but I guess since it already gave us some benefits, I won't complain :P
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:44 am

Post by kyle99 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
kyle99 wrote:
I claim tracker.

Bull****. If you were the tracker, you wouldn't have hammered Hoopla yesterday because you would've know she wasn't either Mafia or SK. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a definite scum. As soon as the massclaim is done, I'm voting him.

@ Everyone: Please do not vote for Kyle or anyone else until the massclaim is done. MIC, you're next.
Actually, no, that makes no sense, because I was almost sure that Hoopla was scum but she had a lot more pressure on her so I thought that her scum-partner made the kill.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:57 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

kyle99 wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:
kyle99 wrote:
I claim tracker.

Actually, no, that makes no sense, because I was almost sure that Hoopla was scum but she had a lot more pressure on her so I thought that her scum-partner made the kill.
...except when you made the hammer vote you declared that you thought Hoopla was the SK. Nice try at retconning, but fail.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:41 am

Post by charter »

Ok, yeah, after this, I'm thinking it's MIC and Kyle. Just gotta wait for the massclaim.
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Moai Interceptor Cannons »

I was gonna suggest a massclaim myself.

I'm vanilla townie. I was thinking it was Danny over Kyle, thanks for making my choice easy. :lol:

But of course we should have multiple scum here, so Danny goes next.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by kyle99 »

So you guys are going to lynch me for making a bad choice on hammering Hoopla? Whatever...
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Claim: vanilla townie.

Charter then Cathart to finish this thing off then I guess. Wasn't so sure about the idea of a mass claim, but it appears to have found us at least one scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by charter »

Vanilla

Cathart is up.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Vanilla as well.

That's everyone? Awesome.

vote: Kyle
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Vote: Kyle.

That seems like an awful lot of vanilla, especially since we have a roleblocker and only one role it needs to block. Hmm.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”