Mafia 108 - Mafia With The Quickness - over!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Haylen »

Hey! Day started! :D

Vote Haylen

Claim Llama tracker monkey mason day vig with a pinch of double voter, my special abilities are being able to change into a super saint reviver with the ability to lick all of the llama in the game
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:27 am

Post by Haylen »

PS. I am also a duck

Who likes my new avatar? :)

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Haylen »

:shock: A counterclaim, you say? well it that case:

Unvote, vote SaintKerrigan

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Haylen »

I find it suspicious that Neto doesnt think it is worth bandwagoning Mae.

Random bandwagon, it should go down in a little while. I've seen it before, he'll get placed at L-1, the person who put him at L-1 will be accused of being scummy and he'll be forced to unvote to prevent a quicklynch. That's happened around 80% of the time in my games.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Haylen »

Unvote Vote Netopolis

RQS can be used to get into townies minds in order to find out what they find scummy. I've seen it done before, and the scum ended up winning because it was used against them.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Haylen »

Mae, come on MSN now, I miss you :(

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Haylen »

Glork wrote:WARNING: TANGENTIAL RANT AHEAD.
I read that as Tagliatelli Rant, and thus was disappointed when I read your post :(

Why is Bogre the best lynch?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Haylen »

Glork wrote:WARNING: TANGENTIAL RANT AHEAD.
I read that as Tagliatelli Rant, and thus was disappointed when I read your post :(

Why is Bogre the best lynch?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Haylen »

ohh FFS stupid white screen.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Haylen »

I loved the irony there >.>

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #80 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Haylen »

Can i have a prize?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #149 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Haylen »

camn wrote:Hello, everyone.

I thought it was a 5pm start.. so I am ALREADY behind.. but I will catch up on the bickering later on, and let you know what is what.
FOR now, since the RVS is over (?) I will refrain from voting KMD.. but I do like to make my opinions known.. so
RANDOM FOS: KMD

also.. I was listening to Cole Porter this morning. I know that sounds uninteresting, but it's true. I was only wearing my underwear, if that makes it any better.
I'm completely naked right now...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #169 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Haylen »

Goodnight. Please don't post much whilst i'm sleeping.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #242 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:21 am

Post by Haylen »

Making a long post. Any post after this one is likely to be missed in said post. So don't be surprised if I haven't spoken about it.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #274 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Haylen »

SaintKerrigan wrote: Netlava could do with some more content, but he's finally managed to point out something that I like: Haylen's lack of content posts. Sure, I can appreciate jokes as well as anyone, but we've gotten into the serious stage of the game. Comments on issues at hand are highly appreciated--and highly lacking from Haylen atm. Haylen, would you mind posting more content? Because I'm tempted to move my vote off of Netlava and onto you.
Hehe, you will notice that recently, I always start games with joking more than I do post content. It's neither a towntell or a scumtell, it's a Haylentell. I find I enjoy games more this way cause I lighten up and stop being so uptight during games. (It's obviously an entirely different matter when I'm ICing.) Anyone got a problem with that?

PBPA Part One

AnnachiePost 0: Makes a point with saying that KMD may be trying to justify something that he already knows. But why would KMD bring something like that up so early in the game? In my experience scum just shut up and keep quiet, trying to blend in early in games, that post obviously made him stand out, so her FOS doesnt really make much sense.

Post 1: Says that since we are past the RVS stage, voting needs reasons, but she goes on to say she is suspicious of KMD yet doesn't give any good reasons. Which is kind of hypocritical when you think about it, because a FoS is just a step below a vote.

Post 2. Says that voting without reason and voting without giving reason are different things. In my opinion, both deserve a bandwagon, cause that's how I think and play. It is difficult to differentiate between a vote without reason and a vote without giving reason during games, but it is obvious that both can be seen as anti town. Voting without reason could be a scumtell or inattentive/bored town, and voting without giving reason is with holding information from the town. The best way to solve these problems are to bandwagon.

Post 5. I disagree with her when she says that Neto has only posted fluff and waffle, if that were so then people wouldn't be bandwagoning him right now. I'd say his posts have included quite a bit of content, but I consider what is in that content to be scummy.

However, I think the rest of her post is good evaluation and analysis.

Post 7. Says that whilst metaing Neto, she came across a game in which Neto interacted with somebody in a way which was similar to here and that he was scum which she says is a tell. But, she wasn't voting for Neto at this point, why not? If you think a person has committed a scumtell, then you vote them for it regardless of where you got the information from. (I know a lot of people hate meta)

I find it scummy that she is not voting for somebody who she has said has committed a scumtell at this point.

But then, in post 8 she says that Elli and Neto are more likely to be town against town which is a big leap from her post before and actually makes no sense. Why are they both town, Annachie?

I think in post 9 she is strawmanning when she says that Neto's post about theory gave the scum something to hide behind, since this isn't true. If scum are forced to post something about theory, it is a lot harder for them to hide behind it. They could easily be voted for hypocrisy later on in the game. Oh course, this isn't true with the RQS if scum are the ones asking the questions.

Post 10: Not wanting to be pinned down to something is a scumtell, as it allows scum to change their minds about things quickly and without much difficultly. It is scummy for the same reasons that showing indecisiveness is.

SaintKerriganPost 4: I think he is asking Neto the wrong question when he asks why he is voting when he hates random voting. I think the answer he should be asking is whether he has any extra information on Mae since that would be the only reason he is voting her if he doesn't like random voting.

Post 7: Votes Netlava for a valid reason and explains why in detail. It shows analysis which is good at this stage in the game as it gives us town something to go with.

Post 10: You can see the bit at the start of this post for my response to that. I agree that a lot of time has gone into arguing over theory, however, I wouldn't say all of it has since we have questioned players such as Neto and Anna, and the interaction between Neto and Elli.

I am currently getting a town read of of SaintKerrigan for the time being due to his logical votes and his votes can be backed up with what he says and based on how I've seen him play as scum. My read on him may change over time because I have never seen him play as scum or town from Day One.

NetopolisPost 1. Votes for Maemuki, but doesn't explain why we shouldn't bother bandwagoning her. I have already posted why I am suspicious of this earlier in the game and my opinion on it hasn't changed. Hence why I am still voting for him.

Post 2. Digs himself into an even deeper whole by saying that he doesn't like random voting. This is hypocritical since he voted Maemuki in his first post without reasoning, in the random voting stage and adds to the reason as to why I think he is scummy.

His 5th post gives me bad vibes, the agressiveness I get from it is not in proportion to the post he is responding to, and it also doesn't really make much sense as a response. I think Neto is beginning to crack under pressure here.

Post 8: Disagrees with Glork that we should lynch Bogre. I don't like this post because he doesn't explain why we shouldn't lynch Bogre, he doesn't give his opinions on him or explain why he thinks that he may be town. That're presuming that he does think he is town of course, he didn't exactly say in his post. On the other hand, he could just not want Bogre lynched because he's his scumbuddy.

Post 15. I don't like him attacking over the 'I know I'm town, thus you should believe me'. I have noticed that some newbies, when they first start playing the game suffer from a little bit of egocentricism where they think everybody in the game knows what they do. They get over it eventually, But I don't care who it is you're attacking over it because there are valid psychological reasons. It has nothing to do with the player being scum, I actually see it more of a town tell.

Post 16. Says that his vote on Maemuki was something to do with theory, but then does not elaborate on what the theory was. Plus, how could you have a theory that soon in the game.

Post 31. He votes Elli for...bad playstyle? Policy lynching will not get you very far in a quick game or any game actually. It's a poor reason to vote for anybody. Stop being so newbist. He then confirms in post 35 that he is voting for Elli based only on his playstyle. He says that Elli is being outright scummy, but then says that he appears to do that whether town or scum. So his vote is baseless.

Post 39: It is scummy to get people to meta you and point them in the direction of specific games, because it shows you are aware of your meta and that there is a strong possibility that you are playing up to it.

Post 42: I would first like to say that camn is female. Secondly, I disagree with your point of Elli, I don't think he came into the game with the intention of attacking you specifically. He may have came into the game and saw everyone else was attacking you and joined in though. For example, Mae knows where my flaws are in my play due to previous games but you don't see her attacking me for it. Using the same theory as you are with Elli, wouldn't that make Maemuki town?

Post 45:
Given a field of players that would be equally good lynch targets, it is logical to lynch the one that will hurt us the least if the lynch is wrong.
I don't like this, it is like he want's us to lynch a townie today. I think it is better play to lynch scum, rather than the player that will hurt us least if lynched.

This is why I think Neto is scum

camnPost 0: What was with the Random FoS on Kmd?

Post 1: I agree with her evaluation on what Neto says about Kmd. I don't see him flailing anywhere.

Post 3: Votes for Elli without giving a reason, I don't like this because in my opinion you need to have a reason for voting for players when we are out of the random voting stage.

She doesn't really post much until her 6th post when she gives a reply to Neto which I agree with...except for the me having to be scum with Neto.

All in all camn needs to post more before I can get a proper read on her.

Btw, camn, who's play are you imitating this game?

NetlavaPost 0: Says that mine and Neto's posts make him feel that Maemuki is scummy and then votes for her. I have the feeling that if she is lynched and flips town then Netlava will tell everyone that the only reason he voted her is because me and Neto made him want to with our posts. Considering that mine and Neto's posts were completely different and held different opinions on the matter, I think he randomly put my name there so he could focus his blame on me later in the game. Also, considering that Mae hadn't even posted in the game when me and Neto made our posts, I think his vote is completely baseless and I wouldn't be surprised is Neto and Netlava were a scumteam.

Post 1: Of course he;s getting a better vibe of Mae now, she made a post. This shows that he formed his opinion based on nothing but mine and Neto's posts rather than on Mae, herself. He also seems to be copying Kmd by voting for the same reasons that he did, and then unvoting when he did too.

He does seem to be tunnelling Maemuki a little bit by only analysing her and not anyone else, in the few posts that he's actually made. He admits this in post 4, but then says that he is undecided about her despite tunnelling her. This is hypocritical.

In post 5, he just says that me and Gayle have been joke posting. I did post a little bit of content at the beginning of the game so his analysis here is completely false.

In conclusion, I find Netlava very scummy.

BogreIn his post titled Number 1, he does try to get Neto to comment on things other than the the RVS and RQS which is good because it shows he is trying to help move the game along.

Confirms Maemuki's meta in his third post when he says that Mae has said the same thing in every game that he's played in with her. This is good, because it shows that he doesn't wants somebody lynched for something that they usually do when there is a likely hood that they might be town.

I don't like his 5th post in which he votes Zach for asking why a dice roll was used to make a vote. It looks like he is just trying to find somewhere new to place his vote without looking into who may be scum.

I think Bogre may actually be town here, if he isn't then he is paired with Neto. I do think that he needs to post much more content though and elaborate more on things and try to scumhunt properly.

GaylePost 0: In his first post, he votes in order to try and get a bandwagon. This isn't good. Why do you want a bandwagon at this stage in the game? It is likely that the scum will quicklynch.

Post 2: Changes his vote in order to OMGUS Elli. Don't OMGUS people, if you're a townie it is a complete waste of time and a complete waste of a vote which is why I consider it an anti-town move.

Post 3, changes his mind that it was an OMGUS and says that it was because Elli is misleading in his summarys and votes first/gives reasons later. I don;t like this because it looks as though he is backtracking.

Gayle is another player than needs to post more, and stop posting fluff. I think he is more anti-town than scummy.

GlorkPost 0: Does the same thing as Gayle and decides he wants to bandwagon Bogre. This isn't good. Why do you want a bandwagon at this stage in the game? It is likely that the scum will quicklynch.

His rant in post 1 is pro-town because her makes it clear to Neto that what he is currently doing is preventing the town from scumhunting properly. I also agree with him that the random stage is an ice breaker, unless scum decide to make it more sinister.

But then he makes a judgement without elaborating on it when he says we should lynch Bogre.

He then does not explain why he is voting Neto, but I do agree with him when he comments on Kmd's solid reads changing and that it may place doubt on the solidity of his other reads.

I also agree with his 14th post regarding Netlava. If a player is more than 50% sure someone is scum on day one of a game, then they should be pushing for their lynch, because it is not often that a scum is lynched day one in a game. This is one of the reasons I am getting a town read from Glork.

Post 25: Please don't insult BM in front of me. It'll make me change my mind and want to policy lynch you.

I agree with his post 26 when he says that Neto is presenting double standards by saying he wants to improve day 2 play and then says we should policy lynch on day one.

I am more inclined to believe that Glork is town rather than scum at the moment

ZachrulezPost 0: Votes Bogre in order to start a bandwagon. Why on ear is everybody so bandwagon hungry? Seriously. Does the same thing as Gayle and Glork and decides he wants to bandwagon Bogre. This isn't good. Why do you want a bandwagon at this stage in the game? It is likely that the scum will quicklynch.

Post 1: I agree with his questioning on why Glork needed a dice to choose a bandwagon, and I don't like that Zach was attacked for it.

Zach really really needs to post more. I am getting absolutely nothing from him other than lack of content and being bandwagon hungry. I think this is antitown and is not how I saw Zach play in Bloodlust, so I think he is more neutral to me at the moment.

ElliberethIn his 1st post, he says that he doesn't like Neto and does a PBPA explaining why, which I agree with. But he also says that he likes Maemuki and KMD but he does not explain why he thinks they are town. Care to elaborate, Elli?

Post 4: He goes a little bit too far when he says that Neto isn't denying his posts weren't pointless. Maybe Neto actually had a point behind them such as trying to keep the town distracted from scumhunting?

In his 9th post he votes for Gayle without giving any reason, I don't like this especially since we were way out of the RVS stage.

I think that Elli may actually be town who isn't contributing much.

KmdPost 0: Starts scumhunting from the word go when he votes for Neto after Neto tells everybody not to bandwagon Maemuki. This is good because it shows that he wants to kind scum.

He continues to vote with his thoughts through the game and makes logical decisions as to who to vote for. I agree with some of his reads as they appear to be accurate to me.

He does have a little wobble when he changes his 'solid read' a few pages later. I do not consider this to be a scumtell or antitowntell because peoples reads will change a lot throughout the game and I am actually surprised that he got attacked for it. I can understand why he got attacked for it though, from the other players point of view.

I get a town read from KMD.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #276 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Haylen »

I hate you, I needed to carry on my post >.>

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #277 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Haylen »

Oh well, seeing as I can't remember how to calculate standard deviation...I suppose I'll leave it for now...although it is making me twitchy...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #278 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Haylen »

Oh well, seeing as I can't remember how to calculate standard deviation...I suppose I'll leave it for now...although it is making me twitchy...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #279 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Haylen »

OH FFS
I HATE THIS.

SOMEONE KILL THAT BLOODY WHITE SCREEN

*sulks off and punches a wall*

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #281 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Haylen »

Iso yourself and you will see that you have. Why ignore those two? Cant deny them?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #283 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Haylen »

I am when I actually begin to get serious in a game.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #292 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Haylen »

Lol. I have an excel page on everyones votes ect. Have done on every game since my first. TIL I LOST SOME WHEN MY LAPTOP CRASHED :x

On that note, I would like to inform you that I now have 150 pages of meta from people i've plaed with and some people that i havent, stored on my computer :D

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #312 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Haylen »

Mae, who was 305 in response to?

Neto, I find it easier to focus when I read players in iso. Before I iso'd, my thoughts on players used to be all over the place and I was more likely to be accused of crap logic.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #315 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Haylen »

I didn't ignore you, i'm just used to there being only 12 players in a game at the most, so my brain cut off the person last on the player list :(

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #316 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Haylen »

Unvote, Vote Zachrulez
Active lurking. I know you're around Zach, why dont you come out and play?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #317 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Haylen »

As should Nikanor. Actually, he hasnt even posted yet!
Unvote, vote Nikanor

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #319 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Haylen »

Maemuki wrote:
Haylen wrote:As should Nikanor. Actually, he hasnt even posted yet!
Unvote, vote Nikanor
He's not on the game, Haylen~
I didn't ignore you, i'm just used to there being only 12 players in a game at the most, so my brain cut off the person last on the player list Sad
THEN GO DO IT NOW *gets chocolate* I'll give you smarties~
Wait...he's not? O.o But he's always in games with me, now Haylen's sad :cry:

Ok...I'll go do your analysis.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #322 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Haylen »

Gayle is active lurking too. I'm drowning in posts too :(

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #325 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Haylen »

I think Zach is town because by now he would've mentioned how adement he is I'm town if he was scum :P

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #329 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Haylen »

I'm drowning in posts and in my own tears and sorrow :cry:

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #332 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Haylen »

Vote Netopolis
going back here.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #345 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Haylen »

Could be cause he thinks you're scum. *shrugs*

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #348 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Haylen »

Wouldn't it be Hydralogical Society?

Carry on...unless anyone has questions for me.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #352 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Haylen »

Netlava wrote: Now, however, I do find it scummy that Haylen misinterpreted Neto's statement. The problem is that Haylen's interpretation requires her to accept the belief that Neto didn't want a bandwagon on maemuki. I believe that a townie wouldn't immediately make such an assumption because a townie wouldn't have an opinion of maemuki at that point in the game.
So what? Yes, I interpret things differently to other people. Does that make me scum? No Does that make me human? Yes. People interpret things differently based on how they think, I think differently to most people and I'm NOT going to be lynched because someone decided they want to lynch me cause I'm different.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #354 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Haylen »

Hi Incog. How are you?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #356 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Haylen »

Not really. I thought that Neto had to have inside knowledge to think it not worth bandwagoning her, hence my interpretation of it.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #359 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Haylen »

*shrugs* you're all scum until proven overwise, in my opinion. I don't scum hunt. I town hunt. It's way way easier.

So basically, Annachie, my PBPA showed me to be innattentive, disorganised, forgetful and several over things I just got from a personality quiz, lol. PBPA's show me nothing but a persons personality, aswell as their opinions on players if done correctly. I don't believe you could get an alignment from a PBPA.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #361 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Haylen »

Gayle wrote:
Haylen wrote:I don't scum hunt. I town hunt. It's way way easier.
It is also much more stupid.
Lol, you can't tell me how to play. You have 2 completed games, your first you were lynched Day 2 because you SELF HAMMERED as a townie and then after being lynched on Day One in your second game, you claimed scum, without making a true claim before.

Get your own play sorted out before you say mine is stupid.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #363 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Haylen »

Lol. Bad troll is bad.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #365 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Haylen »

You should. And whilst your at it, read the thread again. I said a few pages ago I had 150 pages worth of meta on players. I dragged those games up from memory, I didn't go looking for info. Perhaps you'll form proper opinions on people and post them.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #366 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Haylen »

Good night! ^.^

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #386 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Haylen »

Can I have a cookie? Anyone got any questions for me? Mae, MSN please.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #399 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Haylen »

Lol. Good luck. Zach isnt even on AIM, let alone MS.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #403 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Haylen »

SaintKerrigan wrote:It's not the only reason I'm voting him.

You're being fairly quiet yourself, Haylen. Why is that?
Because I've been making Wiki pages for people.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #406 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Haylen »

Yeah. But 3 others have asked me since :)

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #413 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Haylen »

Annachie wrote: Haylen: Wow, did you know that two thirds of your posts are empty? THat's not including the RVS and dbl posts btw. Possible active lurker.
*shrugs* wouldn't surprise me.
I'm trying to enjoy my games, as well as partake in them. I've been taking mafia way too seriously for far too long now.

I'm not an active lurker.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #415 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Haylen »

awww :( *pats Zach*

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #418 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Haylen »

Netlava wrote:My thoughts on other players? Some people I think are pro-town, some I have a neutral read on, and a couple of others that I'm a bit suspicious of.

@Maemuki: Who do you think is scum?
No kidding. The same could be said about everyone here. We want real opinions.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #419 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Haylen »

Gayle's active lurking, again, btw.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #452 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:09 am

Post by Haylen »

Unvote
Time to unvote when you reread and can't remember why you're voting them in the first place.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #454 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Haylen »

Wait it is?

*shrugs*

Vote Netopolis

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #457 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Haylen »

Haylen wrote:
NetopolisPost 1. Votes for Maemuki, but doesn't explain why we shouldn't bother bandwagoning her. I have already posted why I am suspicious of this earlier in the game and my opinion on it hasn't changed. Hence why I am still voting for him.

Post 2. Digs himself into an even deeper whole by saying that he doesn't like random voting. This is hypocritical since he voted Maemuki in his first post without reasoning, in the random voting stage and adds to the reason as to why I think he is scummy.

His 5th post gives me bad vibes, the agressiveness I get from it is not in proportion to the post he is responding to, and it also doesn't really make much sense as a response. I think Neto is beginning to crack under pressure here.

Post 8: Disagrees with Glork that we should lynch Bogre. I don't like this post because he doesn't explain why we shouldn't lynch Bogre, he doesn't give his opinions on him or explain why he thinks that he may be town. That're presuming that he does think he is town of course, he didn't exactly say in his post. On the other hand, he could just not want Bogre lynched because he's his scumbuddy.

Post 15. I don't like him attacking over the 'I know I'm town, thus you should believe me'. I have noticed that some newbies, when they first start playing the game suffer from a little bit of egocentricism where they think everybody in the game knows what they do. They get over it eventually, But I don't care who it is you're attacking over it because there are valid psychological reasons. It has nothing to do with the player being scum, I actually see it more of a town tell.

Post 16. Says that his vote on Maemuki was something to do with theory, but then does not elaborate on what the theory was. Plus, how could you have a theory that soon in the game.

Post 31. He votes Elli for...bad playstyle? Policy lynching will not get you very far in a quick game or any game actually. It's a poor reason to vote for anybody. Stop being so newbist. He then confirms in post 35 that he is voting for Elli based only on his playstyle. He says that Elli is being outright scummy, but then says that he appears to do that whether town or scum. So his vote is baseless.

Post 39: It is scummy to get people to meta you and point them in the direction of specific games, because it shows you are aware of your meta and that there is a strong possibility that you are playing up to it.

Post 42: I would first like to say that camn is female. Secondly, I disagree with your point of Elli, I don't think he came into the game with the intention of attacking you specifically. He may have came into the game and saw everyone else was attacking you and joined in though. For example, Mae knows where my flaws are in my play due to previous games but you don't see her attacking me for it. Using the same theory as you are with Elli, wouldn't that make Maemuki town?

Post 45:
Quote:
Given a field of players that would be equally good lynch targets, it is logical to lynch the one that will hurt us the least if the lynch is wrong.

I don't like this, it is like he want's us to lynch a townie today. I think it is better play to lynch scum, rather than the player that will hurt us least if lynched.

That's the reason for the vote above. I only got to page 10 during my reread...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #459 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:40 am

Post by Haylen »

Lol, I hope you realise that when I said I 're read' the thread, what I mean was I skimmed it whilst distracted by music and my own singing at the same time, whilst in the middle of doing coursework?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #475 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Haylen »

Computer? Yeh, i saw that.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #476 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Haylen »

And Haylen has succeeded in stopping the mod getting a top post again. Ha!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #480 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Haylen »

Netlava wrote:Haylen's emphasis on how inattentive she is to the thread is scummy.
And my ass is a city.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #498 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Haylen »

Dont worry, you werent.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #501 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Haylen »

got it!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #502 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Haylen »

damn. wanted 500th post.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #544 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Haylen »

My gut tells me Zach is town in this game.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #546 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Haylen »

Im allergic to cats. And pollon. And...everything *sigh*

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #547 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Haylen »

Oh! Hi Yossy! *hugs*

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #553 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Haylen »

What if no one was voting? Would it be a no lynch or a lynch in alphabetical order? If so, great! Right in the middle of the alphabet...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #556 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Haylen »

We have two hours til deadline O.o

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #565 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Haylen »

im here. but i want a neto lynch.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #575 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Haylen »

i wouldnty mind a netlava lynch, but its just a hunch.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #583 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Haylen »

hmm... ok...
unvote, vote netlava
i'll be watching neto and gayle closely tomoz,

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #587 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Haylen »

and that is a likely netlava lynch.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #595 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Haylen »

There is only one explanation for all this! Me, camn and Maemuki are all alts of the one girl on the internet. .__.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #599 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Haylen »

SaintKerrigan wrote:Actually, I'm a girl, too. Can't you tell by the avatar?
Wait...so that was a stick on penis? :shock:

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #604 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Haylen »

Go go, Pokemon! The joke will only be understood by those who know my newest career choice.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #609 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Haylen »

Nope. I'm gonna be a pokemon MASTER! :D

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #614 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Haylen »

*shrugs* Now you've both taken my gender away from me :(

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #616 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Haylen »

No! Give me back my penis!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #621 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:43 am

Post by Haylen »

Can we spank him if he doesnt answer? 8-)

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #640 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Haylen »

Any questions for Hayl?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #645 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:00 am

Post by Haylen »

Time's up!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #651 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Haylen »

first post of the day

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #671 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Haylen »

SaintKerrigan wrote:On the Netlava wagon, my top suspect is Haylen. Second is Gayle. Third is Neto. All this is based on gut feeling, though (except for Haylen), but I'm interested right now in what Bogre is trying to purport on Gayle.
Why? What have I done this time?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #675 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Haylen »

woot! Simpulpost-fest!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #677 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Haylen »

Anyway.

Vote Yosarian2

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #684 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Haylen »

Gayle wrote:
Haylen wrote:woot! Simpulpost-fest!
Hey,
bro
sister, what do you think about the lynch?

VOTE: Haylen
*shrugs* It sucks that we lynched a townie. It sucks that more thought wasnt put behind it. And it sucks that Yossypoo led it (must check that bit)

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #687 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Haylen »

SK wrote: Your posting history suggests active lurking. Something also feels off about your posts, but I haven't identified it yet.
There is not one game that I haven't active lurked.

*shrugs* i'm trying to catch scum. I'm gonna do it in my own way, rather than anyone elses.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #688 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Haylen »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Haylen wrote:
Gayle wrote:
Haylen wrote:woot! Simpulpost-fest!
Hey,
bro
sister, what do you think about the lynch?

VOTE: Haylen
*shrugs* It sucks that we lynched a townie. It sucks that more thought wasnt put behind it. And it sucks that Yossypoo led it (must check that bit)
Actually, Neto technically started the bandwagon, I felt I started it in spirit, and Maemuki was the first voter on there.

I did forget about Yos, though. I have to go back and read him.
Oops.
Vote Netopolis
in that case.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #690 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Haylen »

@ Haylen: Active lurking is active lurking. It's still suspicious.
I prefer to call it mysterious...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #694 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Haylen »

Haylen wrote:
Haylen wrote:

Post 45:
Quote:

Hey, Mae! This is also why I'm voting him!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #697 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:49 am

Post by Haylen »

Hey, Gayle! Nice to see you being so opportunistic! Attacking the one other person other than Neto, when a badwagons just started on you!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #701 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Haylen »

I got told that Yos can't be lynched. If he isn't NK'd, i tend to presume he's scum. But my accusations on Neto are more concrete, hence the switch ^.^

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #704 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Haylen »

Yos cant be lynched cause he's a good townie.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #708 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Haylen »

You also can't make cases, talk generally, claim town or play scrabble. They're all scumtells.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #712 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Haylen »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
@ Haylen: How do you know Yos can't be lynched. Who told you?
*points at Zach* It was ages ago. I don't want to discuss it further as i'll get into trouble.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #731 (isolation #91) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Haylen »

Hey! I contributed a whole post of content, and more. But i know i did at least one!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #736 (isolation #92) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Haylen »

Cause I have more evidence on Neto. Because i wanted to pressure Yos.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #741 (isolation #93) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Haylen »

Haylen wrote:
Haylen wrote:
Haylen wrote:

Post 45:
Quote:

Hey, Mae! This is also why I'm voting him!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #774 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Haylen »

guys, dont worry if a random scummer (Spongey_Spork) posts randomly at some posts in the game. I've been banned from GD and have to use an alt to post in MishMash...and i've been known to forget which screen name in on...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #785 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Haylen »

It's probably best if im left alone right now. I might post later today, i might not.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #790 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Haylen »

I, personally, wouldn't like a Haylenlynch.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #793 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Haylen »

Im too sad to answer questions :cry:

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #799 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Haylen »

O.o you hammered a guy who hasnt even posted yet.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #801 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Haylen »

Ah, fair enough then ^.^

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #804 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Haylen »

Titles wrong Incy :p

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #806 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Haylen »

Oh yeah. Cause that's cool. I completely disagree with your vote and invite you to make a proper case against me.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #809 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Haylen »

DO NOT speedlynch me. How many votes to lynch, please?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #812 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Haylen »

Thank you. It's so embarrassing not being able to work out the maths when you know the equation...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #814 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Haylen »

Right, so who wasn't active enough to make a kill on night one?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #815 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Haylen »

I will answer the questions if they are put forward to me now.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #816 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Haylen »

Maemuki wrote:Hi Hayl! Did your vote on
Yos2
have any reasoning besides "pressuring"?

*headdesk* I have an headache. And I'm kind of busy. And tired and full of homework.

Besides, there's not a single interesting thing to talk about.
Nope, except for that whole weird 'you cant lynch Yos' thing. I wanted to try it out.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #819 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Haylen »

I dont think we should lynch Haylen.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #820 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Haylen »

Also, i REALLY dont want to claim, so dont put me at L-1, please.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #822 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Haylen »

Maemuki wrote:
Haylen wrote:I will answer the questions if they are put forward to me now.
Why was your vote on Yos2 a pressure vote if he didn't post between your vote and your unvote? That's not how pressure works, is it?

Besides, why have you been defleting that question for pretty much the entirety of D2?
I was asleep for a lot of Day 2, and when i was awake I was in tears for most of the day. Would you bother answering a misely question if you felt like that?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #826 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Haylen »

you wouldnt believe me anyway. lol.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #834 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Haylen »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Haylen wrote:you wouldnt believe me anyway. lol.
You wouldn't
happen
to be what you claimed at the beginning of the game, would you? ;)
Well, Kinda.

*licks llamas*

>.>
<.<

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #838 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Haylen »

Maemuki wrote:
Haylen wrote:I dont think we should lynch Haylen.
Best defense ever.
I beg to differ.

This:
Haylen-Battle Mafia wrote: fuck off. It's 3am and I cant see my keyboard.

Im going to bed. [/quote

was my best defence ever.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #841 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Bogre.

No one's gonna mislynch the Haylen.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #843 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Haylen »

Mae, Bogre. Get your votes off me now, please.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #846 (isolation #115) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Haylen »

Mae and Bogre scumteam...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #849 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Haylen »

Maemuki wrote:
Haylen wrote:Mae and Bogre scumteam...
SK and Haylen scumteam~!
I disagree with this evaluation.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #853 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Haylen »

Maemuki wrote:
Haylen wrote:
Maemuki wrote:
Haylen wrote:Mae and Bogre scumteam...
SK and Haylen scumteam~!
I disagree with this evaluation.
It's not like I agree with you on 50% of the things you say so we're even.
I thought we were in love... Crying or Very sad
Alas, our love is finished! I can't date a guy from the Mafia! Get realistic! :<
That's so so mean :cry:

Also, I wouldn't let you date at your age, Mae :p

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #855 (isolation #118) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Haylen »

Bogre wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:@ Bogre: It's due to a fresh ISO of Haylen and knowledge of Neto's role.
The latter of which you had at the beginning of this day, in which you were suspicious of Haylen.

So that leaves his Iso: what in it makes you feel better of him?
HAYLEN IS A GIRL!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #856 (isolation #119) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Haylen »

Maemuki wrote:
Also, I wouldn't let you date at your age, Mae :p
I never knew you were my mother! :O
Yep. I'm your Mafia Mum <3

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #859 (isolation #120) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Haylen »

FEMALE!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #862 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Haylen »

Thank you!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #864 (isolation #122) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Haylen »

*wavesbai*

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #871 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Haylen »

I'm not gonna be posting for a good few hrs. You have no idea how angry i am right now.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #874 (isolation #124) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Haylen »

And?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #875 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Haylen »

in reference to bogre.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #876 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by Haylen »

I mean Elli

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #885 (isolation #127) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by Haylen »

I would like to avoid a quicklynch without a claim.

SK, please claim when you return from Cheese.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #902 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:12 am

Post by Haylen »

Mod, why do we have a Deadline extention?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #904 (isolation #129) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:54 am

Post by Haylen »

Incognito wrote:
Longer than 3 days :?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #919 (isolation #130) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Haylen »

He doesn't suspect me, that's strawmanning, Mae :shock:

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #920 (isolation #131) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Haylen »

Hey!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #922 (isolation #132) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Haylen »

Haylen is not scum.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #924 (isolation #133) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Haylen »

Lol, S'okay. I'm used to simulposts now.

I bet i will be simulposted now...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #927 (isolation #134) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Haylen »

Me neither .__.

Why am i scum again?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #933 (isolation #135) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Haylen »

Right, so Mae's used this angry and annoyed tone in her posts ever since the game began. It's just given me a thought: Mae hates being scum.

Reading Mae again.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #935 (isolation #136) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Haylen »

Ah k.

Is it me or does SKs avatar move when you arent looking O.O

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #942 (isolation #137) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:04 am

Post by Haylen »

Ellibereth wrote:Nah. Hayle is town.
NEED MOAR BOGRE CLAIM!!!!!!!!!!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #956 (isolation #138) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Haylen »

Why is he scum to you, Zach?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #958 (isolation #139) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Haylen »

No.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #959 (isolation #140) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Haylen »

Ah ok.

Anyone fancy explaining why Mae is considered the most protown player this game?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #970 (isolation #141) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Haylen »

I'm lurking, btw.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #973 (isolation #142) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Haylen »

I find bogre more scummy than you, SK and want him lynched today. I still think Zach's town, or he think's im part of a seperate scum faction if he's scum.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #978 (isolation #143) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Haylen »

Would town Zach buddy me? No. Would Scum Zach buddy me if Im town? Yes. Would Scum Zach buddy me if he thought I was a member of an opposing scum faction? Probably not. Why? There wouldn't really be much point in it, as I see it.

In my eyes, Scum buddy town, scum don't buddy scum or who they think may be scum.

But seeing as Zach doesn't think I'm scum and hasn't expressed that he thinks I am, this suggests he's town.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #979 (isolation #144) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Haylen »

Why I think Zach would buddy me as scum. I'm easily buddiable, I've fallen into the trap a lot on MS.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #993 (isolation #145) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Haylen »

Heh, i lie more as town than i do as scum. It's quite a feat i think...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1007 (isolation #146) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Haylen »

Haylen, what do you think of Yosarian2

Needs to post more.

...Bogre versus Maemuki...

He's lurker scum and needs to die.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1009 (isolation #147) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Haylen »

Sorry, I'm busy writing up a piece of coursework that i forgot I have that needs to be handed in tomorrow.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1010 (isolation #148) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Haylen »

Dont expect me to be around much tomorrow, btw

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1022 (isolation #149) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Haylen »

Right, so here's how much of a shite day i've had:

1. Fire alarm went off at 3am and didn't get turned off til 5am.
2. Didn't managed to hand in my coursework.
3. Couldn't find the email of the teacher to ask for an extention.
4. Got my BioPsychology exam result back and found that I failed it by LESS THAN 1 MARK.

Anyway i'm here for the deadline.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1024 (isolation #150) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Haylen »

I'm gonna get 0 in ANOTHER EMSA piece of coursework though if they don't let me have the extension :cry:

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1040 (isolation #151) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Haylen »

*smacks you both round the head with a newspaper*

Quit it. 2.5 hrs til deadline.

*knocks myself out with newspaper.*

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1042 (isolation #152) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Haylen »

I think I still want to straighten Yos' hair, and I think Zach is a pretty nice guy.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1045 (isolation #153) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Haylen »

I dont think either of them is scummy. But i'm trying to work out why Yos has been kept alive for so long, if he's town.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1046 (isolation #154) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Haylen »

Dear Mae,

You're still one of my favourite girls on MS

<3

Love, Hayl

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1048 (isolation #155) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Haylen »

Because there arent many girls on MS?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1053 (isolation #156) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Haylen »

*cuddles SK*

I love you, just not in the same way as my bf.

I've explained why i dont think Zach is scum.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1062 (isolation #157) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Haylen »

For goodness sake. Argh!

Anyway. I made a bit of a reread and instinct told me Glork was scum. My instinct is aweful.

Anyone want to claim scum?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1064 (isolation #158) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Haylen »

If we mislynch today, and 2 townies are killed during the night, it'll be game over.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1067 (isolation #159) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Haylen »

Hell, if we mislynch today and there's one kill tomorrow, it'll be game over.

I think no lynch is the best option.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1075 (isolation #160) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Haylen »

top post.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1076 (isolation #161) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Haylen »

REALLY need to stop that.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1080 (isolation #162) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Haylen »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Haylen wrote:If we mislynch today, and 2 townies are killed during the night, it'll be game over.
Actually, if we mislynch today, and 1 townie is killed at night, then its game over.

We could no-lynch, that's normally what you do with 6 people left in probable lynch-or-lose but if there is a vig who still has kills left, we might be better off lynching and letting the vig shoot tonight.

Anyway, since Bogre flipped town, I think Zach becomes a reasonable suspect again...hmm. Really running out of suspects here.
What if the vig shoots wrongly again?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1085 (isolation #163) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Haylen »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Haylen wrote:If we mislynch today, and 2 townies are killed during the night, it'll be game over.
Actually, if we mislynch today, and 1 townie is killed at night, then its game over.

We could no-lynch, that's normally what you do with 6 people left in probable lynch-or-lose but if there is a vig who still has kills left, we might be better off lynching and letting the vig shoot tonight.

Anyway, since Bogre flipped town, I think Zach becomes a reasonable suspect again...hmm. Really running out of suspects here.
What if the vig shoots wrongly again?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1086 (isolation #164) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Haylen »

SaintKerrigan wrote: Hmm...Haylen, you wouldn't happen to be an SK, would you? That would just be too coincidental for words.
Trust me, I wish I was an SK.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1089 (isolation #165) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Haylen »

Lol. I REALLY don't want a mass claim.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1092 (isolation #166) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Haylen »

I did however just win another game as SK xD

3 wins 0 losses as SK. I am proud.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1095 (isolation #167) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Haylen »

Lol. What if the Vig is two scared to claim? Knowing that she's shot 2 power roles and 1 townie already. I don't think she wants people to think that badly of her, since the whole game rests on her shoulders tonight.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1098 (isolation #168) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Haylen »

Yos wrote: Just to be clear, you are claiming vig, correct?
I'm too disappointed in myself to talk about it.

Gayle was vigged, btw.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1101 (isolation #169) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Haylen »

K. I'll talk about it.

Camn - I shot camn because if it came closer to the end of the game and I found her scummy, I didn't think I'd be able to lynch her. I have yet to stop my emotions influencing who I find scum or town in my games.

Gayle - It was a toss up of whether I killed Gayle or Bogre on Night 2. I found both of them had been quite fluffy and lurky and I thought they might be lurker scum. Bare in mind that this is the first game in which i've actually gotten to Vig people: I remember reading in a thread about the best way to deal with lurkers was for the Vig to get them. I thought Bogre was more likely to be lynched yesterday, which was why I pushed for his lynch.

Glork - I'm really not sure what it was about Glork that made me think he was scum. In all honestly, I changed the name on my night action PM at the last moment from SK to Glork. I think it was something about his posting style, but I'm not sure.

Paraphrasing of Role PM:

Haylen's the worst Vig in the History of the MafiaScum,
She should try not to lynch townies.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1108 (isolation #170) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Zach

Dont lie.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1109 (isolation #171) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Haylen »

Zach, you do realise we've already had a variation of cop role when camn flipped tracker right?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1110 (isolation #172) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Haylen »

Also, i've been dropping crumbs since day 1.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1113 (isolation #173) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Haylen »

Haylen wrote:Hey! Day started! :D

Vote Haylen

Claim Llama tracker monkey mason day
vig
with a pinch of double voter, my special abilities are being able to change into a super saint reviver with the ability to lick all of the llama in the game
Haylen wrote:Right, so who wasn't active enough to make a kill on night one?
Explain how I knew someone didn't kill on N1.
Haylen wrote:you wouldnt believe me anyway. lol.
When asked why I wouldnt claim. I'm well known for my opinions that scum should claim Vig. In my last (and first) game as Vig, I was lynched Day 1 when i claimed, because of these opinions.

Not to mention everything I said today.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1117 (isolation #174) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Haylen »

I would like to kill Zach tonight. If you let me do this, it will should that I am not scum, and Im certainly not part of his scumteam.

Plus, there's a little thing to do with pride.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1125 (isolation #175) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Haylen »

Lol. I'm REALLY not comfortable with the weight of the game resting on my kill tonight. I'm not that good with kills, as you've already seen and I think I'd prefer it if we discussed amongst each other who I kill tonight and decide that way.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1129 (isolation #176) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Haylen »

The only way you could be a Watcher Zach is if I was roleblocked, and I can't have been roleblocked since our role blocker was dead already. Your claim doesnt make sense unless scum have a role blocker too, which i dont really think is likely.

There has been previous evidence to suggest that I can't lynch camn so that night kill makes quite a lot of sense.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1130 (isolation #177) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Haylen »

SaintKerrigan wrote:Actually, there's a much easier way to do this.

Unvote: Zachrulez. Vote: No-Lynch.

Today everyone votes no-lynch. If Haylen is the vig, then scum would be crazy not to kill her tonight. Vig-Haylen should target Zach. If she's the vig, she kills Zach-scum. If she's scum, then killing Zach will reveal he's telling the truth, and we can lynch her tomorrow. If she's scum and doesn't kill Zach, we lynch her anyways. It's the safest possible solution.
You do realise that doesnt make any sense what you just said, right? If we no lynch and I dont kill scum tonight, town lose.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1135 (isolation #178) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Haylen »

I would support an SK night kill, since i had originally put his name down in my action PM anyway.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1138 (isolation #179) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Haylen »

Ok. Zach lynch today. NKing him would have been for my own selfish purposes of wanting to get at least one kill right :?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1159 (isolation #180) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Haylen »

Oh god...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1253 (isolation #181) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Haylen »

YES
YES
YES!!!

I LOST AGAIN!
SO PROUD, SO PROUD.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1255 (isolation #182) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Haylen »

Uhh...my apologies to camn, Gayle, Glork and Yos...wait til you hear the logic behind your kill, Yos *facepalm*

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1261 (isolation #183) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Haylen »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Haylen wrote:Uhh...my apologies to camn, Gayle, Glork and Yos...wait til you hear the logic behind your kill, Yos *facepalm*
Yeah, I really can't believe you vigged me, Haylen. That didn't make any sense at all; everyone knew I was town during the day there, even you; that was pretty much the least logical thing you could possibly have done. Of course, everyone also knew Glork was town.
Actually, i think it was pretty good logic that I used.

I thought I would find scum through going back to the first kill. I did and asked myself the question: Who has played with camn enough to know she's a good scumhunter and a pretty decent townie after day one? Who wanted want her living to other day? That led me to analyse her games again and see who was in those games with her. You, Yos, were in quite a few. Zach was in one. And that works the other way too, she's played with you enough to know your playstyle and maybe meta you.

That was the first thing that bought up alarm bells for me.

Then we have your vote.

You took your vote off Neto when you replaced in. He and Zach were drawing for votes. You then said if you wanted to save Neto, you would've just voted for Zach. I'm pretty sure scum wouldn't have wanted their buddy lynched that early in the game. So i thought you were scum with them both.

Argue with that!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1262 (isolation #184) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Haylen »

Incog wrote: I guess the only thing I was kinda down about was the fact that the PRs ended up dying so early on -- even the Supersaint didn't really get to use his ability here.
I killed them all.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1265 (isolation #185) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Haylen »

Incognito wrote:
Haylen wrote:
Incog wrote: I guess the only thing I was kinda down about was the fact that the PRs ended up dying so early on -- even the Supersaint didn't really get to use his ability here.
I killed them all.
Well, the Tracker kill was a collaborated effort. The Roleblocker got D1 lynched. And yeah, the Supersaint was all you.

Wtg. :P
Hey! I have a proud tradition of failure as town to uphold, took a lot of effort, but I think I managed it :D

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1269 (isolation #186) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Haylen »

Yosarian2 wrote:The loss is entirely your fault.
Fixed.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1270 (isolation #187) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Haylen »

Yeah. I feel bad enough already. I don't need everyone else telling me I suck. K? Bai.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1274 (isolation #188) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Haylen »

Yeh, at least you can play as town though. I havent improved a little.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1277 (isolation #189) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Haylen »

lol.

Anyone know the company who runs random.org? I want to go and kick the guys who decided I should be town (a dangerous alignment for me anyway) and give me a bloody gun. Seriously, giving me a gun is like giving a blind child with finger spasms a gun.

That being said. I like the fast pace, Incog ^.^ And the setup and the modding, that was cool.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1280 (isolation #190) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Haylen »

Haylen calls bagsy for a quick mafia game. I think i'd prefer playing one rather than modding one, though. Due to the fact i'd find it more difficult to catch up.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1285 (isolation #191) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Haylen »

Would now be a good time to tell everyone rather than sending in 4 kill PM's, I actually sent in 8. Each night I changed my mind to an entirely different person. Each night featured the same person in the first PM. Anyone hazard a guess?
I'm glad Incog turned off his email notifications...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1287 (isolation #192) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Haylen »

After that complete embarrassment with me changing my mind. I'm NEVER playing as town again.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1291 (isolation #193) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Haylen »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Haylen wrote:Would now be a good time to tell everyone rather than sending in 4 kill PM's, I actually sent in 8. Each night I changed my mind to an entirely different person. Each night featured the same person in the first PM. Anyone hazard a guess?
I'm glad Incog turned off his email notifications...
Me, right?

'Cause I'm SK, encroachin' on yo turf! :D
Uhh...no...way more embarrassing than that.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1293 (isolation #194) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Haylen »

Actually...no...voting myself as Bullet Proof Vig would've been more embarrassing...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1296 (isolation #195) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Haylen »

*facepalm* Mafia players my foot.

Elli. I sent in Elli's name. Cause that's what instinct was telling me to do. But, as usual, I fought against my instincts and went for logic instead. Not cool.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1298 (isolation #196) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Haylen »

From Day effing One.

Stuff It. Haylen has some new rules of theory.

1. Logic is scummy.
2. Logic cannot be used to help the town.
3. If you want to kill someone cause their posts are in the 'wrong' format, do it. They'll turn up scum.
4. Showing Emotion Aint Scummy.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1307 (isolation #197) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:08 am

Post by Haylen »

Glork wrote: Still, Haylen, If you're ever a Vig: Never, ever, ever vig anybody.
Thank's for the vote of confidence.

I don't remember why I killed you Glork. I think it was on impulse.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1310 (isolation #198) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Haylen »

Kmd wrote: Haylen, you speculated on the Camn kill and didn't think that I was scum? How?
Too easy. It had already been said you would be scum if she died.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1315 (isolation #199) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Haylen »

Ooh! Yay! Lets improve our play.

Has Haylen improved since...ever...?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”