Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Open 197- Lunch is over...

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Open 197- True Love Mafia

Foodfight? Foodfight!

You’re sitting at the lunch tables, in orderly rows. You are eating lunch. Everything is calm and organized. It’s just another day of school…

But then one of you gets up, and throws a tomato into the air. Then another one throws a sandwich. Now what? There is food flying, and confusion reigns. No one can tell friend from foe. You just want to end this mess. But how?

I get up, and explain. “You may push players out of the lunchroom. But when one of you is pushed out, another will go with him. You want to eliminate the bullies, to regain your order. Have fun.” I sit down on a bench at the side of the lunchroom, ready to watch the cruel game. And then the confusion resumes like a buzzing fly.

Those who are still here:

Phaen
replaces gameplayah

Those who are no longer:

animorpherv1- Townie Lover, Lynched D1
CSL
replaces clayman
- Townie Lover, Committed Suicide D1

Snakenstein- Mafia Lover, Lynched D2

Max- Townie Lover, Committed Suicide D2
Sanhora- Townie Lover, Lynched D3
farside22- Townie Lover, Committed Suicide D3
kunkstar7- Townie Lover, Endgamed D3

The setup is:

6 Townie Lovers
2 Mafia Lovers

The configuration is:

Townie-Townie
Townie-Townie
Mafia-Townie
Mafia-Townie

Townie Lover Role PM:
Town Lover Role RM wrote: Hello XXX, you are a Townie Lover.

Your Lover is YYY. You do not know his/her alignment. You may speak with him/her at any time here. When one of you is killed or lynched, the other will die immediately afterwards. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Mafia Lover Role PM:
Mafia Lover Role PM wrote:Hello XXX, you are a Mafia Lover.

Your Lover is YYY, and he/she is town. You may speak with him/her at any time here. When one of you is killed or lynched, the other will die immediately afterwards.

The other member of you Mafia Team is ZZZ, who is also a Mafia Lover. You may speak with him/her at any time here. You win when you represent 50% of the players alive in this game, or nothing can stop the same.
Last edited by Pomegranate on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:34 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Ruleset:

Please read the rules. It’s your responsibility, not mine.

Game Ruleset stolen from Plum, but modified slightly.

[01] VOTING METHOD: Votes must be in bold. For example:
'Vote: Pomegranate'
is a valid vote; 'Vote: Pomegranate' is not. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted. I will count votes that use nicknames, but I must be able to tell whom it is referring to; if I can’t tell, it’s not a vote. Unvotes are appreciated, but not required.

1a. If I think it's a vote, it counts as one until you clarify your intentions.

[02] LYNCH: Lynching will require more than half as many votes as there are players alive (50% +1); at the beginning of each day, and with every votecount, the number of votes required to achieve a lynch that day will be clearly indicated. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, any Unvotes will not count.

[03] NO LYNCH: No Lynch requires the same number of votes as a regular lynch.

[04] DEADLINE: Day 1 will have a three week deadline. Every day thereafter will have a two week deadline.

4a. I will extend deadlines according to my own discretion, taking into account quantity of activity in the thread, replacements, V/LAs, and player requests.

[05] DEADLINE LYNCH RULES: If at deadline no player has a majority of votes, a No Lynch will occur.

[06] RULE SIX: NIGHT ACTIONS:
Nightkills will be expected within 72 hours of the end of the day; at the end of any given Day I will clearly indicate the exact deadline. Any actions submitted after the deadline will be disregarded. If no kill is sent in, then No Action will occur. The first PM I receive stating the kill will be final- you may not PM me later, even before deadline, with another choice.

This game is nightless. The mafia do not have a kill.

[07] LURKING AND NOT POSTING: Lurking is not an acceptable strategy in this game. Anyone who goes more than 72 hours without posting, without stating V/LA prior to the absence, will be prodded. If the prodded player does not post within 48 hours of the prod being sent, I will search for a replacement. If the player shows up while I am searching for his replacement, he will not be replaced, but if he shows after a replacement is found, well too bad on him.

7a. I plan on persistence in the case of a replacement search, and will be willing to extend Day length to accommodate, if need be. In the case of a
truly untenable situation
, I will consider Modkills as a solution.

[08] OUT OF THREAD COMMUNICATION: The game is to be discussed outside the thread only in the quicktopic(s) linked to in your role PM. Don’t quote any out-of-thread communications regarding this game in the thread.

8a. Talking about ongoing games is against site rules and against my rules.

8b. Any and all quicktopics will be made public after the conclusion of the game. This is your fair warning. Please be civil in your quicktopics as you are in the gamethread.

[09] AFTER DEATH POSTING: One ‘Bah’ post is allowed after death, as long as it does not reveal any information relevant to the game.

9a. Twilight posting by any and all players is fine.

[10] TOO CLEVER BY HALF RULE: No small or hidden text or obscure codes. Don’t edit or delete previously submitted post.

[11] VACATION? LIMITED ACCESS? If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in this game thread and/or by PM. I recommend both. All V/LAs will be announced publicly by the Mod, but both/either are acceptable as circumstances allow. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.

[12] FALLIBILITY CLAUSE: Unlike other mods, I am fallible. Please point out any mistakes I make gently. In particular, if I post a vote count that does not accurately reflect your vote, please correct me- otherwise your vote may be treated as it appears in the vote count.

[13] QUESTIONS: If you have any questions at all, especially questions about whether or not you would be allowed to do something, please PM me. Please also refrain from posting any questions aside from those concerning possibly mistaken votecounts in the thread and PM me instead (in the cases of possibly mistaken votecounts, it is recommended that you PM me as well; it's just not required that you keep those questions for the Mod to PM alone).

[14] FUN: Remember, it’s a game and it’s supposed to be fun. Be nice to your fellow players and your mod. I have very low tolerance for abusive posts.

[15] CHROMA RULE: I've reserved the color
Indigo
for any purposes I might choose. Don't use it, please.

[16] MODKILLING: I reserve the right to modkill you for breaking any of the above rules or not, as I choose. I also reserve the right to modkill you for breaking any site rules or for anything I deem deserves a modkill; I'll be reasonable, but if you think something may be questionable, please ask me by PM first. If you are modkilled, you lose automatically, even if your original win condition is eventually reached.

16a.
Never
speculate about whether the actions of a player in the game may or may not get him modkilled by me, as I prefer this have as little impact on the game as possible.
Please
PM me any concerns you have that anything going on in the game has broken a rule. Failure to abide by this rule is also a potentially modkillable offense.

Have Fun!
Last edited by Pomegranate on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Beginning of Day One

Now that all eight players have confirmed, D1 begins.

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
clayman (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (0)
animorpherv1 (0)
Sanhora (0)
gameplayah (0)
Snakenstein (0)

Not Voting: kunkstar7, clayman, Max, farside22, animorpherv1, Sanhora, gameplayah, Snakenstein

It takes five votes to lynch.

Deadline is February 22, 2010 at 6:00 PM EST.
Last edited by Pomegranate on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
clayman (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (1) gameplayah
animorpherv1 (2) farside22, kunkstar7
Sanhora (0)
gameplayah (2) animorpherv1, Sanhora
Snakenstein (0)

Not Voting: clayman, Max, Snakenstein

Last edited by Pomegranate on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
clayman (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (1) gameplayah
animorpherv1 (2) farside22, kunkstar7
Sanhora (0)
Snakenstein (0)

Not Voting: clayman, Max, Snakenstein

Last edited by Pomegranate on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
clayman (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (1) gameplayah
animorpherv1 (3) farside22, kunkstar7, Max
Sanhora (0)
Snakenstein (0)

Not Voting: clayman, Snakenstein

I have a weekly V/LA from Friday afternoon to Saturday night. I will not check the thread at this time weekly. There will be no votecounts, and in the case of a lynch, the game will stay open until then.

gameplayah wrote:@Pomegranate:
February 22nd? I'm not used to a day going on for that long.
I set D1 to last up to three weeks. If four players total say in thread that they would like me to shorten it, I will shorten it to two weeks, like each of the following gamedays. The reason for it being four players rather than five, a majority, is because there has not been much activity recently, and I think a closer deadline could be a good thing.
Last edited by Pomegranate on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Pomegranate »

animorpherv1 wrote:
@ mod, I have 3 votes
Thank you.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
clayman (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (1) gameplayah
Sanhora (0)
Snakenstein (0)

I will prod clayman in approximately two hours if he does not post by then.

Six players have posted since I offered the possibility of a change of the deadline. Five of them have not said whether or not they would like it. The deadline will remain the same.
Last edited by Pomegranate on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Prodding clayman.

Also, activity really needs to pick up. As mod, I am considering making the deadline earlier, switching it to 2/15. I will make my decision Monday afternoon, depending on the posting situation by then.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
clayman (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (1) gameplayah
Sanhora (0)
Snakenstein (0)

Deadline is February
15, 2010 at 6:00 PM EST.

Note: The deadline for this game
has
been switched to Monday, February 15th, due to the lagging activity. It is one week from today.

farside22 has PMed me saying that she will be V/LA February 13th to late on February 15th. It has been noted.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
clayman (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (1) gameplayah
Sanhora (0)
Snakenstein (0)

Deadline is February 15, 2010 at 6:00 PM EST.

Yay, posts! (Your mod is proud!)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
clayman (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (1) gameplayah
Sanhora (0)
Snakenstein (0)

Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
clayman (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (1) gameplayah
Sanhora (0)
Snakenstein (0)

Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
clayman (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (1) gameplayah
Sanhora (0)
Snakenstein (0)

I do not know if it's been made clear, but this game is NIGHTLESS, and the mafia DO NOT have a kill.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:17 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
clayman (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (1) gameplayah
animorpherv1 (4) farside22, kunkstar7, Max, Snakenstein
Sanhora (0)
Snakenstein (0)

Not Voting: clayman

clayman has requested replacement. Since this comes so close to deadline, I will extend it if I see that the majority would like me to. Prodding gameplayah.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
clayman (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (1) gameplayah
animorpherv1 (4) farside22, kunkstar7, Max, Snakenstein
Sanhora (0)
Snakenstein (0)

Not Voting: clayman

I'm in the process of finding a replacement for clayman. gameplayah has been prodded, and I will be prodding farside22 and Sanhora momentarily. Due to clayman needing to be replaced, deadline is back to the 22nd.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

CSL replaces clayman, effective once he posts in the game thread.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
clayman (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (1) gameplayah
animorpherv1 (5) farside22, kunkstar7, Max, Snakenstein, CSL
Sanhora (0)
Snakenstein (0)

Not Voting:

And that is a lynch. Flavor and flips forthcoming.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Pomegranate »

You decide on ani. He looks like he's doing something differently- everything seems a bit off. CSL, his lover, makes it a majority. You push ani out, and I announce that animorpherv1-
Townie Lover
has left. You see CSL lying in the corner, obviously dead. You push him out too, since he's no use in the lunchroom anymore. I announce that he was also a
Townie Lover

The dead:

animorpherv1- Townie Lover
CSL- Townie Lover
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Beginning of Day Two

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (0)
gameplayah (0)
Snakenstein (0)

Not Voting: kunkstar7, Max, farside22, Sanhora, gameplayah, Snakenstein

It takes four votes to lynch.

Deadline is March 2nd, 2010 at 6:00 PM EST.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (0)
gameplayah (1) Sanhora
Snakenstein (1) farside22

Not Voting: kunkstar7, Max, gameplayah, Snakenstein

gameplayah has a couple more hours before I PM AbiologicalAcorn, who has agreed to fill the next spot that needs a replacement.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (0)
gameplayah (0)
Snakenstein (2) farside22, Sanhora

AbiologicalAcorn replaces gameplayah, effective as soon as he posts in the thread.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (0)
gameplayah (0)
Snakenstein (4) farside22, Sanhora, Max, kunkstar7

Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Pomegranate »

You come to a decision quickly- Snakenstein. As you push him through the large double doors, he struggles, but in a four-against-one,
Snakenstein- Mafia Lover
can't do that much. I shut the doors calmly after him.

As the four of you who pushed him walk back to the lunch table smugly, you see
Max- Vanilla Townie
stumble behind you. When he stops moving, I drag him to the corner next to clayman. His glassy eyes stare back at you, but you are sure he would be happy with you you. You are satisfied with yourselves.

The dead:

Snakenstein- Mafia Lover

Max- Townie Lover
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Beginning of Day Three

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (0)
gameplayah (0)

Not Voting: kunkstar7, farside22, Sanhora, gameplayah

It takes three votes to lynch.

Deadline is March 5th, 2010 at 6:00 PM EST.
Last edited by Pomegranate on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (1) gameplayah
gameplayah (1) Sanhora

Not Voting: kunkstar7, farside22

No one needs a prod.
Last edited by Pomegranate on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

kunkstar7 wrote:
@mod: I'm pretty sure Sanhora is voting gameplayah.

I would really like Sanhora to explain why you are voting gameplayah in a post dedicated to me basically.

Indeed, you are right. Votecount is being edited.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (1) gameplayah
gameplayah (1) Sanhora

Gameplayah is being prodded.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (1) gameplayah
gameplayah (1) Sanhora

Deadline is March
7th, 2010 at 6:00 PM EST.

Gameplayah is being replaced.

Also, it has come to my attention that I will be V/LA during the deadline, so it will be switched to Sunday, March 7th, 2010.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (1) gameplayah
gameplayah (1) Sanhora

Deadline is March 7th, 2010 at 6:00 PM EST.

Phaen replaces gameplayah, effective as soon as he posts in the thread.

Also, try to improve with your posting, everyone.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (2) kunkstar7, farside22
Phaen (1) Sanhora

Not Voting: Phaen

Deadline is March 7th, 2010 at 6:00 PM EST.
Last edited by Pomegranate on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

kunkstar7 wrote:Phaen unvoted in post 205!
You're right. Another edit.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (3) kunkstar7, farside22, Phaen
Phaen (1) Sanhora

Not Voting: [no one]

Lynch and end of game scene coming later today or tonight....
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Lunch is almost over, and there's one scumbag left. If you figure him out, you can leave the lunchroom in peace. But if not... you don't know. After a bit of discussion, without much time to spare, you choose Sanhora. He's been acting a bit shady all game, hasn't he? As you push him, I announce that
Sanhora-
Townie Lover
is now gone.

You then wonder about farside... if farside is the last scumbag, you're also okay. After all, he's dead if he commits suicide. And scum being dead is all that matters. So you hope. But alas, after you watch farside shove a spear into her heart, my announcement is not what you were looking for. I tell you that
farside22-
Townie Lover
has committed suicide. I drag her to the side of the room, next to two other corpses.

Kunkstar realizes what's going on, at long last. He scuttles to the side of the room, cowering, but it's of no use. He has lost. The mafia have won.

The dead:

Sanhora- Townie Lover
farside22- Townie Lover
kunkstar7- Townie Lover
(endgamed)

Congratulations to the Mafia, Phaen and Snakenstein, who have won the game.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Kunkstar, on your point, I do think gameplayah lurking made it hard to read him, and later Phaen.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I will if you would like, but I can't access the computer that they are saved on right now. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post them.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Open Games”