farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:40 am

Post by farside22 »

/confirm

FOODFIGHT!!!!!
*Throws food at Max*
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: morph

How dare you copy me!
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:49 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't see why we should keep it a secret. People will wonder why others are defending each other and instead of saying OMG you are scum together we should establish pairs.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Sanhora wrote:
Max wrote:
farside22 wrote:I don't see why we should keep it a secret. People will wonder why others are defending each other and instead of saying OMG you are scum together we should establish pairs.
This; also, scum will have already exchanged this info if they have half a brain.
This is my reason why I want to stay it secret. With every pair on the table, the scum know the complete set-up.
And I'm pretty sure that if the pairs would be secret, everyone would think of the possibility that defending could be, because they are lovers.

Pairs will be revealed eventually. The first page isn't the time to reveal them all.
This doesn't make any sense. Why should the scum be informed but not the town.

For the record this is my lover here.
Sanhora is a quite lover.
All puns intended
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:42 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22, would you be willing to lynch your partner today?
I'm checking into my parnter with some one on one time if you get my drift. I have a theory on scum but if you don't mind I don't want to share it till I get to the bottom of a few things.
If your asking me would I lynch my partner right this second no.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Sanhora wrote:@Farside
Because scum know who the scum are, but town doesn't?
The scum would know each pair and all the allignments, while we would only know the pairs. By claiming pairs, we've given the scum all the information on the set-up. The only things they don't know is what gets talked about in two pairs.
Huge advantage for them. Not so much for us.

@Max
See above.

P.S. I don't get Farside's pun ._.
All the scum care about is protecting each other. Them knowing who the other scum partners town lover is helps the scum out. After that I can't see the scum really caring who is paired with who. The scum just need to make sure they are cleared and dandy.
I can't believe my pun was missed and yay max understands me!

Input from others and their point of view is welcomed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:58 am

Post by farside22 »

gameplayah wrote:I have nothing against revealing pairs. If the scum knows who's matched up with who, we should know as well.
The scum just know who their partner is match up with. They don't know who the other lover pairs are.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #37 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

gameplayah wrote:@sanhora I don't think it's smart to reveal when no one else is, do you? I would reveal, but if no one else is on board with that, then there's no point.
So far I don't see anyone but Sanhora saying no to reveal. Did someone else say no to reveals that I missed?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #39 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Snakenstein wrote:
farside22 wrote:
gameplayah wrote:@sanhora I don't think it's smart to reveal when no one else is, do you? I would reveal, but if no one else is on board with that, then there's no point.
So far I don't see anyone but Sanhora saying no to reveal. Did someone else say no to reveals that I missed?
Well, I don't think the reveal was a great strategy, but alas my partner has a
stinky middle
itchy trigger finger. He can be a bit premature if you get my drift.
Why not?
Max you are a quick draw! :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #47 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

For starters, my default position is that the town roles are designed to be beneficial to the town. We shouldn't just give them away without some discussion first. To do so would be suspicious.
Why? How does being a lover benenfit the town when everyone is a lover.
The pairs and how each player interacts will be known.
Getting feed back about a player who is your lover is a great start for this game.
Players can say well I'm with player X as my lover. So far we had some discussion in regards to this, that or the other. Without quoting obviously from the QT.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #50 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

gameplayah wrote:So, this is what we have.

Max-Snakestein
Civplayah-Kunkstar7
Farside-Sanhora
Clayman-Animoperv

And both people in a pair cannot be mafia.
So now that this is known I want each person to talk a bit about there lover and what if anything they got from the quick topic. Again do not quote. You can use feeling IE: gut, is your partner quiet? chatty? did you ask each other questions?
Things like this.

I talked with sanhora a bit to understand his reason's on not claiming. I really don't get it. I think he wanted to see if scum tried to defend another player without knowing pairs. Sanhora also said we played a game before apparently together but I don't remember and when asked he said he didn't remember the game. I don't know why but I found it weird.
so far my feeling on sanhora is I'm not sure to something feels off talking to him but I'm paranoid by nature.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #54 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:19 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Sanhora wrote:@Gameplayah
Also, what has been discussed so far in your QT?
Not much, just quick check if we were alright with giving out the pair.
Has your lover checked in with the QT?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #55 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:21 am

Post by farside22 »

I think you've missed the memo: I'm an alt. I don't mind stating that, but I'm not going to scream which player I'm an alt off. Though it's not hard to guess
*cough* list mod knows all. many questions will be asked in QT my dear.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #71 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

I can't believe no one want's to talk about their lover and their feel of their lover thus far in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #91 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Max-Snakestein
Civplayah-Kunkstar7
Farside-Sanhora
Clayman-Animoperv

Okay this game needs a serious kick in the ass right now.
I decided to look at everyone again and seeing this set up as it is I know out of 4 groups 2 of the groups contain one scum.
After talking with my partner at length a bit more I don't harber the suspicion I once had on him.
Max has been moving the game along and trying to get questions. Snake has been more jokey then really scum hunting.
I have nothing comming from the kunkstar/gameplayer duo that gives me protown vibes.
Clayman I see is now posting. However he doesn't post any opinion of what has gone on in the game.
So I would like to hear more about their thoughts on the players in the game so far (they being morph, kun, clay and gameplayer)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #94 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Snake what is your view on the other players in the game so far?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #102 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar can you give a general view on the players in the game. Anyone strike yu as scum and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #104 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

gameplayah wrote:
farside22 wrote: So I would like to hear more about their thoughts on the players in the game so far (they being morph, kun, clay and gameplayer)
I would like to get some leads on who's bad. I don't have anything but bad vibes right now.
If there's a cop in the game, I think they should report their investigations to the town. Because if we know one person's innocent, their partner could still be mafia.

But I'm confused about how we could get to the mafia without killing their partners.
There is no cop in this set up. Please look at the first page. This is an open set up were there is 2 scum and 6 town players.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #119 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar did you question your lover at all in length.
I can't believe how much I feel like we are pulling teeth out of people trying to get feed back on their own lover right now.
This lover pair Civplayah-Kunkstar7 is giving me nothing for feed back but morph is clearly not partipating which, lurking and giving no input either so my vote stands for now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #129 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

animorpherv1 wrote:hahaha. But why FoS two people of which 1 is bound to not be scum?
if one of you is scum does it really matter?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #160 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I want to lynch correctly and max if you feel sanhora or your own partner is scum it's hard for me to really say I can much in regards to your read on snake.
As for my read on San. I talked with sanhora and as I said I only found a few things a bit off putting.
I went with morph because I also thought it was his typically scum meta. I didn't know he just didn't pay attention to games as a general rule.
The only thing I never agreed with San about was holding back the lover claims as I saw no reason for it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #163 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Sanhora wrote:Farside, the QT is rather empty without you there.
Just responded there.

Max: What about gameplayer? You think that all lurkers are town that just don't know how to get into this game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #164 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Looking at the vote count:
farside22 (1) gameplayah
animorpherv1 (5) farside22, kunkstar7, Max, Snakenstein, CSL
Sanhora (0)
gameplayah (2) animorpherv1, Sanhora
There is no doubt scum was on this vote. This leads me to believe Sanhora town more over since I know my own alignment and with gameplayah all but invisible I but him under the unknown with kunkstar, max and snake as my main 3.

Since max seems to believe his partner as scum. Lets put this to the test.

vote: Snakenstein
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #169 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Sanhora wrote:
Snake wrote:All I can say is that I'm town, and I would normally suspect my accuser of being scum, but I can't because scum would never want to lynch themselves (which is effectively what Max is promoting - sacrificing himself). That's the right thing to do if he thinks I'm scum.
Almost. Yes, Max has been promoting this. But he's not supporting it. Max, wanna explain why? You have stated that Snake is your top suspicion at the start of this day, yet no vote.
Also, do you want to explain the difference between Game and Ani from their behaviour D1?

Unvote; Vote Snake
This ^. As I said Max many times over I have gotten a town read from sanhora after the fact. I could be misguided. Maybe gameplayer/kun is a scum team.
I think San switching while still asking his question makes me very wary right about now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #182 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:46 am

Post by farside22 »

So kunkstar anything that you want to share about your lover would be helpful right about now. There is one scum left with 3 town and so far I can't see sanhora as scum but he thought max was scum with gameplayer do to that last convo.
I'm a bit at a loss and I would love input from kunk and gameplayer (I thought game was being replaced)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #184 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:Awesome.

I really have nothing from gameplayah. Not even his replacement either, last post in quicktopic by gameplayah was on February 6th. All it mentions is a bad hunch/vibe about you Farside. No reasoning besides vibe/feeling. Basically all I can say about my partner is he is nonexistent.
Since the replacement is nonexistant can you do me a favor and just read the thread and give a your views on who you think snake may be connected to. I think Max had a valid point and I may be blinded by sanhora.
I didn't want to give scum a free vote but I get a town vibish thing from you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #190 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

gameplayah why are you voting sanhora and what do you think about your partner?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #191 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sanhora why are you voting for gameplayer. When we talked you thought game and max scum together so how does game player make sense with Max town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #192 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:39 am

Post by farside22 »

mod can we get some prods please
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #196 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well till sanhora and gameplayer talk I'm torn between the two of them as scum right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #200 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well I'm looking at the QT for our lover chat and Sanhora quiet clearly had a Max/gameplayer connection going on.
I don't even know why Sanhora think's gameplayer is scum and I haven't seen him try to make a connection with a known scum (snake) and his suspect.
Mostly I didn't agree with Sanhora about the reason's not to state our lover. (didn't see a reason to hid it)
Both snake, sanhora and gameplayer all felt they didn't want to talk about it. Gameplayer hesitated more on it.
Plus I'm wondering maybe it's my paronia that Sanhora didn't question me more about why I openly stated we were lovers without talking to him. Or asking me question more in the QT.

In short kunk. Everything read wise on sanhora it's hard. I can see scum. I can see town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #202 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:23 am

Post by farside22 »

As for Farside, how come you had a 180 degree turn regarding your suspicions from D2 and D3?
And why do you see me as suspicious?
It's lylo. I don't like your vote without sound reasoning on gameplayer, I felt better with our personal chats but I don't see a valid case on gameplayer.
You haven't really looked at me with any suspicion and that bothers me as no one knows if there lover is town or scum. At this point questioning everything and everyone and looking at who flipped scum should be part of the equation on who you think is scum.

So my change and my suspicion on you is based on the situation of the game and how you voted and lacked reasoning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #208 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

Phaen you are a life saver to this poor game.

Your post definately looks to me like you read through the game. Now that I think about things I find it more scummy that sanhora went after gameplayer who was noticeable absent over kunk who was here to defend himself and if san found kunk was scum why not vote for him so they can discussion that suspicion on him at more. It doesn't make sense.

vote: sanhora
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #221 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Damn I was starting to think San had me fooled and when he started to lurk more I thought he was scum. Gameplayer and morph did nothing and I thought san was pushing that lynch as an easy lynch.
Plus I thought Max was on to something.
This makes me hate lurkers that much more in games.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #226 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:03 am

Post by farside22 »

I tried so hard to push people to talk but we had in a sense 3 lurkers and when one got lynched I thought my lover was trying to push for it for lurker reason's which came off as scummy.

Return to “Completed Open Games”