Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:29 pm

Post by Fate »

Looks like I'm the first. I wonder if we could break the game by intentionally making all players vote randomly such that mafia would never have enough CP at night to make kills.

But that wouldn't be nice to RC, or be much fun at all, really. Just an interesting thought.

Well, now or never.

FOS: bv310
for having numbers in his name.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by Fate »

I like the "lynch the VI who used CP on a random vote" wagon.

As for all the 'discussion' about trying to use CPs to determine roles, I don't think it will fly. This is because of "Commander" roles.

Even if we all vote 3 times, the scum commander will have enough CP left to NK. All we will have done is make it harder for our PR to action, assuming we have multiple but only 1 commander for bonus points.

I can't see any real way to outsmart the setup, but maybe strategies and uses for this system will come to our minds as we get used to it.

We have around 34 points right now (as a whole, not including teams) and it only takes 7 points to lynch.

So we gotta be precise with our wagons. We can get in a few today.

Vote: The1fifi
for terrible play. Makes a post that makes barely any sense but shows he has indeed read the rules for CP, and should have been more careful with it.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #92 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Fate »

popsofctown wrote:
The1fifi wrote: Why do I have the only avatar in this thread that's not hard to look at?
Your avatar creeps me out. Not liking Gears is your loss...

Also, Illidan is win.
Really,i am just astonished. after slapping my self, i still can't understand how is this possible!! A freaking noob mistake, and just because nothing else happened i am scum instantly!? really.. i don't know what the hell to say, because you makes as much sense as a redberry pie in top of a three singing 3 blind rats
Flailing under barely any pressure? Or maybe a few votes is a lot of pressure in this vote-conservative game... Crumble scum!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #93 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Fate »

Damn tags. Moving on,
popsofctown wrote: I don't know if anyone has picked up on this, but we can halflynch someone giving them an ultimatum that they squander X CP in a vote/unvote cycle, or get lynched. If it's scum, which hopefully it is that's what you'd aim this sort of thing at, they lose nightkills/actions. If it's town, it could hurt a bit, but we'd probably still get the lynch and most of our actions.

This would be an option if there are two people in the town acting really scummy. We halflynch one, then half lynch the other.
I would like to know if anyone picked up on it as well...because it is brilliant! As long as it is the first or second 'half lynch' we could definitely get them to use 10 votes and still have plenty to lynch and have night actions. If a NK still goes through, we could see who barely voted D1 because they saw we are going to use this strategy (Depending on how many bonus points you can get, -10 may not be enough to cripple scum)

This would make Precision mafia a very distinct variation, because it would reverse the game of mafia! (As in, a town lynching scum, and scum being unable to kill town) *Laughs manically :twisted: )
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by Fate »

Iecerint wrote:Given fifiScum, it would also potentially give us an idea about how many scum are on the wagon.
I'm not seeing it. Given fifiScum, NONE of the scum would want him to burn their points.

Given fifiTown, we could speculate that scum was on the wagon in order to get Town to "misburn" (new phrase, wiki it and give me credit), but what you said makes no sense.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #122 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Fate »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Game Rules wrote:In addition, each Commander unit is assigned an additional amount of bonus command points.
Unless we bank that fifi is the scum commander, which is a pretty big gamble on our part, we are unlikely to stop any scum night actions. That is probably why this rule exists in the first place - to stop us from breaking the game via this method.

More fifi votes, please. They fuel me.
FOS and willing to vote: AlmasterGM

Flawed arguement. The 'burning part' works perfectly. 10 points from fifi, and then if the NK still goes through, we can look to see who wasn't on the wagon and who conserved votes. Probscum will be there.

I'm not saying there's a link here between Fifi and Alm, but Alm by himself arguing against a pro-town strategy looks bad to me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #208 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Fate »

I personally think this plan is way over my head. I also see that, although it showed 1 point in the examples, R_C never really is explicit that night actions all use one point. He says "every action in the game requires commander points" so it isn't really predictable.

Night actions/roles aside, I think the basic premise works well enough: If scum burns 6 points the discrepancy will be shown to the commander.

I also think it is better to do two people a day, instead of multiple later after the as the CP discrepancy will be larger to that night actions don't mess with is as much. That's besides the fact that: "Oh, one of the 3 people yesterday wasn't town as the CP's don't add up."

"Well it isn't me."
"Isn't me"
"Isn't me either..."

"Oh."

Commander's only see the total, so narrowing it down to two suspects is much better imo.

Yay!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #227 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Post by Fate »

popsofctown wrote:Are you skimming fate? I bolded, italicized, and underlined the word "a" earlier.
Guilty. I just remembered Almaster saying this more:
AlGM wrote:t still only works if the cost of NK'ing is moderately high CP-wise
I did an iso of him. And he is being really inflexible about any sort of plan that incorporates the set-up. Why did you sign up if you just want to play a vanilla game of mafia Al?

Also he asked Seacore to claim? When was this? Time to re-read more thoroughly.
Anyway, this is kinda new for me, I was used to the usual kind of game but I'm adjusting. Well... if you noticed that I'm not around in some discussions, just take it as a hint to what my role is.
Um. What? Was this necessary? Why would you half-claim when under no pressure at all?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #228 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh I remember the naked rolefishing now. I also remember not liking his bloodthirsty, "can we lynch fifi now please?"

FoS: AlmasterGM (again) for burn candidate
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Fate »

I agree with Iec on this one. I also don't see anywhere in the rules about what happens to a Commander if he dies. Better to get one cleared townie than none at all, and we will have a baseline for consecutive nights. Just take the CP tally and +8 or +0 depending on the burner's alignment.

Almaster, what is this I don't even... Didn't you want to "go ahead a lynch" Fifi? Did you not want to use your day-vig? (Which you shouldn't, since you seem to have terrible aim...)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #246 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Fate »

McGriddle wrote:
Iecerint wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:Seacore, are you a protown power role?
What the hell could possibly be your justification for asking such an absurd question?
lol agreed. Sorry I am not posting much, I don't have much to say lol.
Just wanted to highlight this post so it doesn't get lost in the madness. What a great addition to town we have here... No content, just a vote on the wagon leader.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #248 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Fate »

AlmasterGM wrote:@Fate - How do you know my Seacore shot is bad? You are next in line to be shot.
*** you should've said this earlier! I rather would've taken the shot than Seacore...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #251 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Fate »

You have said you wanted to lynch fifi and why he was scummy.

ok.

Nothing to say about the plan to burn CP? Almaster just claimed day-vig, and shot Seacore. No substance there either?

Wow.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #267 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Post by Fate »

Best. Flavor. Ever.

Thanks! It's one of my favorite perks of moderating.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #276 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Fate »

Seacore was voting F1f1, so uh, no he's not at L-1.

I'm also for lynching Almaster straight up instead of having him burn, just because we'll likely have another dead townie on his hands tomorrow.

"Oh Fate you just want to kill him because he said you're next!"

Ok then I'll burn CP if we lynch him. Fair?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #297 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Fate »

Meh, I don't like leaving a trigger happy vig alive, because if he "lives for too long" (either because scum let him live for WIFOM or he is scum) then it gets to the point where we say:

"Ok, lynch him now!" and then he goes.

"BWHAHAH YOURE GOING DOWN WITH ME!" and we end up at lylo the next day or something.

I have a meta on Mcgriddle, he's useless. He's a better lynch candidate tomorrow (barring no CP evidence) than he is to burn. One of the inactive should burn though, because I can't get a read on them otherwise.

Such as fqgghaweghqdas, Cruciare, or bv130
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #299 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Fate »

Also I think we should get off the f1f1 wagon. I think scum would be a lot more careful with their vote than just to waste it like that, and the wagon smells of "ok so town are scared to waste their votes so mislynches will be easy."

Yes I know I'm one of the votes on him, in retrospect maybe not the best idea.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #300 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Fate »

Iecerint wrote:Useless is just as hard to get a read on as the inactives. Why do you prefer the players you listed to the useless one?
Because I know McGriddle is useless. Useless players should be lynched by town regardless of alignment, just because scum would want to leave them alive until endgame.

Inactives on the other hand, I would want one of them to burn so maybe we can get an 'inspection' off someone we have no other way to get a read off of.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #302 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Fate »

Well I'm at loss. No one has done anything this game besides setup guessing/breaking except for f1f1, and I could write that off as dumb town.

Oh wait, Almaster vigged Seacore for being... alive. Like I said in post #299, still don't think we should leave him alive.

Anyone else got any reads?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #327 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by Fate »

Burn: Almaster or Cruciare
Lynch: bv310
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #332 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Fate »

Eh, it wasn't that special. A good memory I had with my girlfriend, but not something I 'prepared' for for weeks or anything...

Are the votes in yet? What do we do now, oh setup wizards?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #335 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:49 am

Post by Fate »

popsofctown wrote:we only have 7 votes.
Um, what?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #338 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Fate »

Burn votes aren't as unanimous as the lynch fifi votes. McGriddle and Iecrint both have two votes, I think JR has one and Almaster has one.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #354 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:06 am

Post by Fate »

Oh ok, now I'm fine with lynching fifi...

Well between McGriddle and Iecrint I rather Iecrint burn.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #366 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Fate »

Your defense, Iecerint, hinders solely on the fact that f1f1 is scum.

Are you being reluctant to burn?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #369 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Fate »

The1fifi wrote:Sorry almaster and cruciare
Oh ****. I missed the scumclaim. Thought he was just frustrated at the game mechanics and wanted to self-hammer...

Yeah in that case, Cruciare > McGriddle for a burn vote.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #371 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Fate »

Nope. I'll admit a scum claim isn't the first thing I look for when skimming.

Who's up for Almaster burn?
If I get my way, we will be lynching the lurkers and jokers.
That's cool. Why didn't you SHOOT one of them?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #384 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm not sure Cruciare even understands what burning means, or any of the rest of the thread that matters.

Still want Almaster or Cruicaire to burn, in that order (not just because that is who he claimed his scum buddies to be, either).
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #388 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:01 am

Post by Fate »

OK NOW ALMASTER GETS TO BURN!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #421 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:48 pm

Post by Fate »

I'll add my own interesting note:

In addition to my horrible thread skimming, I name skim as well. I read a name once and that is how I decide to pronounce it even if I find out several days later that I am pronouncing it long.

TLDR: Pops, I now declare you popsofclown
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #432 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Fate »

I think this plan is very creative. I think the whole point of "unique setups" is to find a different way to play an otherwise vanilla game of mafia.

I thought we established every action uses only a single CP, so that argument doesn't make sense.
I also, no offense mod, don't see RC planning ahead for this, so that's a weak attack.

The commander will only out himself with a guilty, most likely. Then we have a doc to protect him. Just like a normal game of mafia only with an interesting way of having a cop?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #441 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Fate »

The1fifi wrote:I am not posting cause all you are doing is outing scum because I fail
Fixed*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #443 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Fate »

He's scum, waiting us out
He's lurker hard core, wasting our time
He's V/LA or dead
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #453 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Fate »

Cobalt wrote:Wow, McGriddle is scum.
With bv130 and all the other rebels...

Vote: Keep deadline

New guy, hurry up and burn and complain later if you're confirmed town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #455 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Fate »

and some think they have found a loophole in the setup.
-Red Coyote.

/outguessthemod
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #458 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote: Fifi

What part of self-hammer and break town's strategy did you miss? -_-
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #463 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Fate »

J.R. without blue! SCUMSLIP!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #466 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:37 pm

Post by Fate »

TOWN HAS SPOKEN. NO MORE WAITING.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #468 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:16 am

Post by Fate »

Elscouta wrote: I'm a lot more afraid of false negatives (confirming one of their members by draining CPs) that would occur when you "investigate" a scum. (And i will remind you that all it takes for scum to win is one confirmed town member)
False negatives would be great, because scum's NK would fail. That would be pretty freakin sweet.

Read the thread. See who is for it and who is against it. Then decide, even though you don't have a choice because we will lynch you if you refuse.

In Soviet Russia, lynch votes you!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #476 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Fate »

Why do we need more time again? You guys know we found scum D1, right?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #478 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Fate »

Ffs, forgot to unvote.. meh, too many mistakes and bad game for me.
Sorry almaster and cruciare
Can't believe I have to actually explain myself on this one, but sure, if he's town he's anti-town enough for a D1 lynch anyway.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #486 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Fate »

Ok cool. Now who puts on the final two votes?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #488 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Fate »

Everyone's supposed to vote once though, and only once I thought.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #489 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Fate »

Oh wait Escouta landed his vifnal vote on fifi.
Fwhgwads hammers now
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #514 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Fate »

Vote: fifi
What's one point going to hurt us?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #516 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Fate »

UH OH I ANGERED POPSOFCLOWN!

Can't we just cross our fingers and give fhq and me a town pass? :D
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #518 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Fate »

To appease Pops? If we're both town then me hammering makes no difference CP wise.

If he's scum, well, oops >_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #524 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Post by Fate »

*points a finger at Almaster*

MURDERER
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #532 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Fate »

FOS: Almaster

Yeah, well now that he's just a vanilla that killed randomly yesterday, we can lynch him right?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #539 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Fate »

The possibility of you being day-killing SK is not outlandish.
So yeah, saying it twice won't make it any more unlikely.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #541 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Fate »

Hmmmmmmmm!!!

You know what? This pseudo-investigations are AWESOME.

Why?

Because if no commander comes forward with a guilty... we can assume Elscouta is innocent. Of course it should be taken with some salt, but it is good for PoE at D2 at least.

We get an innocent without a "cop" needing to come forward! Hail! Anyway let's move this day forward.

FoS:
McG for lynch. He calls Almaster "obviously not town-aligned" (when I did it before it was for reaction fishing, btw)

Burn Candidates:
Bv130/J.R. Can't read either of these guys.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #543 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Fate »

Because he used his shot near randomly D1, and near random shots almost always hit town?

It is possible they want to use his shots to kill town, or (hmmm) push his lynch on the basis of his Seacore shot. Wait, that's what you're doing!?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #547 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Post by Fate »

No thoughts on who to lynch/burn today Pops? Fwhg?

I think we can leave Almaster alone for the moment. I ceratainly don't want to leave him until endgame where he can post: "LOLZ SUCKER DAY KILLING SK FTW I HAVE MOAR SHOTS!" And win.

Wait. Cobalt is in this game? WHERE THE HELL ARE J00!?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #548 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Post by Fate »

Mod can you prod Cobalt?

Been almost 10 days since his last post.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #558 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Fate »

I'll take that to mean, you want to lynch one of us and have the other burn, Cobalt?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #562 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:20 pm

Post by Fate »

We have extra CP, do you have a better plan to use it than burning? If so, you should've been around D1 when we were discussing such things.

So yeah, I'm eager to continue using the burning strategy. Not eager to, "QUICKBURNQUICK" and end the day.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #565 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Fate »

Way to be obvcommander Pops. I'm surprised you weren't NK'd.

Well I'll treat this like a guilty investigation. It would be one hell of a scum gambit at this point as well, (guessing the CP, risking a counterclaim, Elscouta flipping town, etc.)

Vote: Elscouta

If this works, we're the best town ever.

So accurate,
Like a laser,
So
precise
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #568 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Fate »

Damn that's ironic that I forgot about voting using a CP. Forgot about CP while voting someone based off the reads CP burning gave us...

Well there's my point spend today, anyway.
Pops, I know you did you calculations based off that, but the you were proposing it and discussing it made it somewhat more "obv" to me when you claimed today.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #589 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Fate »

Hey. Lay off RC
Proper my ass. You're complaining that this setup is broken, but it's because YOU broke it.
I agree with Bv on this one. Though in pops defense, it is the players job to find the most optimum way to win and "break" the setup.
It looks like Spyrex did. I've never seen him mod.
He modded both Pick your Powers, a little slow on the votecounts but otherwise a competent mod.
Redcoyote, this might be the worst game I've ever played.

Who reviewed the setup?
Like I said, don't blame RC. Could he have forseen:
1. Scum Godfather commander scumclaiming D1.
2. Scum Goon/Whatever burning D1.

Don't modhate, playahate. If the scum had killed Pops the obvcommander (I sure as hell would've, but meh maybe he was protected), they wouldn't even have to face this strategy.

This is equivalent to scum ***ing D1 and getting lynched, then a Cop getting a guilty on scum N1. The setup just provided an interesting format for us to play in. Don't tell me you didn't have fun trying to figure out how to use CP's to town's advantage.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #590 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Fate »

popsofctown wrote:I don't, particularly, considering elscouta has claimed scum I want to see what Almaster's alignment is.
Why does Elscouta's flip tell us about Almaster again?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #593 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Fate »

bv310 wrote:Also, most mods I know would have abandoned the game as soon as it was broken this widely. I'm rather impressed at RC's patience.
Maybe it hasn't been broken yet. OH HOHO HO :twisted:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #598 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Fate »

popsofctown wrote: Oh, and Fate, Elscouta's flip suggests that Almaster is scum because it means FiFi was actually claiming scumpartners. If Almaster is scum, I'd rather not see Fifi on this site ever again.
Oh I forgot about that. Wow. Just, wow. I passed it off as WIFOM since he wasn't immediately modkilled and blacklisted...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #601 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Fate »

The1fifi wrote:Sorry almaster and cruciare
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #614 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Fate »

Cobalt wrote:bv, plx burn kthnx
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #624 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Fate »

I change my burn vote to Pwnman. I don't like that Elscouta has advocated Bv to burn.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #625 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Fate »

RedCoyote wrote:
Vote Count 2.1
  • Not Voting
    (AlmasterGM - Cobalt - Elscouta - fhqwhgads - popsofctown -
    Fate
    - McGriddle -
    bv310
    - J.R)

Elscouta
    (Fate - bv310)
With nine alive, it takes five to lynch.
Click here to check on the new deadline.
Elscoutas lynch will be:

1. Fate
2. Bv130
3. Cobalt
4. Fhgwhgads
5. Popsofctown to hammer

Arbitrary voters that need to vote before the lynch on random people:

1. AlmasterGm
2. McGriddle
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #626 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Fate »

EDWOP: Pwnman needs to be brought up to speed and vote someone at random as well.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #632 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Post by Fate »

I don't understand what you're getting at fhq... You would want scum to burn, ideally, right?

If I were scum wouldn't I go along with the Bv burn? Why would I bring up the fact that Elscouta advocated it, if I were scum with him?

O_o?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #636 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Post by Fate »

pwnman wrote:I'm almost up to speed
*waits*

The new votecounts don't account for J.R. being replaced, mod.

Fixed
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #642 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Fate »

This is the slowest moving day where we have found scum I've ever seen...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #647 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote

Vote: McGriddle

Unvote

Unvote

Unvote

Unvote

Unvote

Unvote

Vote: Elscouta

There. Because some people had wanted me to do it and we need to move this game forward. Pwnman, fwghwads, or Bv130 are one of the lurker scummies.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #656 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Post by Fate »

Did 3 people just die?

OH ****
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #670 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Fate »

So, let's vote for who Almaster shoots today.

I WON'T BE FOOLED BY AN EVERY OTHER DAY SK!

Seriously, test your shot again.

Also, McGriddle, Private can just as easily be a scum role. You targeting Pops was a terrible waste, you should've seen if Almaster was a SK Commander at least.

Also, THIS IS PRECISION MAFIA. Stop wasting your votes. This may also be LyLo, so BE CAREFUL WITH THAT ****

NK speculation: Mason's die when they try to recruit scum. Mason's die together when leader is killed. The former implies one scum team, the latter implies we have an unaccounted kill.

Pwnman fails pretty hardcore. He's the wild card throwing off my reads.
Will post again later after Almaster "shoots"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #673 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Fate »

[quote="McGriddle"]
It wasn't a waste, I knew he would die, so I investigated to see how many CP's he had, he said yesterday how many he had, so I was investigating (taking over investigation) of his commander investigation.

pops investigates bv through burn votes. I know pops will die so I will be able to see how many CP's he has left, if bv hadn't died he wouldn't be suspect anyways. /quote]

I was the one that burned yesterday. If you're saying you could see how many CP town had by investigating Pops, am I clear, yes?

Pwnman has been flaking in every other ****ing game I've been with him in.

FoShoot: Pwnman
Test your shot out on him AGM ;D
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #675 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Fate »

popsofctown wrote:So you're saying you don't think he's on your team?

Now that everyone's posted, it's claimtime. I'm town commander, and I saw way too much CP in the pool last night.

12 players from the start of the game -25% scum= 9 players.
-deadseacor= 8 players.

8 players*3 cp=24 cp+3 cp was my bonus yesterday=27.

27-8 because each player voted is 19.

19-1 lynch= 18.
18 - about 3= 15
so I expected 15 cp if elscouta was scum, 15-8=7 if he was town.

I saw 17 cp. The direction of error is even more great for him being scum.

If there's another commander, don't claim. Realize that I'm probably commander since I reported a correct amount of cp for last night. Unless you had a very massive amount of cp, just let's lynch him anyway.

I have a varying amount of cp each day. I don't think you Need To Know how much cp i got today.
I have no idea what that means, McGriddle. Pops had 2 CP left, as in all of town had only 2 CP? Your earlier post said thought that he had "2 bonus CP" which means he adds 2 CP extra to the pool as Commander, which doesn't tell us anything about the town's pool.

Anyway, using pops equation's and such:

17 CP Start-7 people voted= 10 CP- My burn of 8 votes=~2 CP

So I assume your investigation reveals the CP at the start of night. That would mean my burn used town's CP points, thus helping narrow our suspect pool.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #678 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by Fate »

NOT NOT ME YOU FOOL!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #680 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Fate »

Ok so here's what I'm thinking:

2 scum left: They haven't quickhammered either Cobalt or McGriddle yet. 2 scum left seems plausible because, you know, we have a lot of power this game.

1 scum left: GF, Busdriver, and.... Mafia 1-shot dayvig? AGM you have to understand that fifi might have fed us the scumteam. I'm not going to meta, "oh that role is unlikely" and just give you a pass. If isn't AGM... well we need to see from pwnman's replacement and I'll reread Cobalt. I don't think McG would've claimed like that as scum yesterday.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #683 (isolation #77) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Fate »

Welcome Catch-22 reference, (hopefully?)

Help us find scum please.

Thanks,
Fate
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #687 (isolation #78) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Fate »

Picking up prod, I iz here.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #689 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Fate »

AlmasterGM wrote:I am waiting for content from our replacement, who replaced someone who didn't talk, who replaced someone who didn't talk.

Yeah.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #702 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Fate »

You know what?

McGriddle might be real-claiming scum Private. He did investigate Fhwgads N1, and did find out he was not a commander.

However, being the only scum remaining, he could not scan and kill (theory), so he claimed a scan on Pops. (Which would have been a horrible choice of a night action after the Pops' claim gave us Elscouta-scum).

I like this Colonel guy, and I like the fact more than he has advocated self-burning (suicide for scum at this point).

So,
FoS: McGriddle
for now. I'd like to hear more from Cobalt on this development, and I would also like Cobalt to burn today for undisclosed reasons.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #709 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Fate »

4 townx3=12, 1 scumx3= 3 CP

Only takes 3 to lynch, so burning 5 seems fine to me (just to be extra sure).

Also, on McGriddle
Furthermore, why would the masons try to recruit me, I am far from the towniest looking player, that's why IGMY on cobalt so hardcore
Need I say more? Will vote after Cobalt burns 5 times.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #715 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Post by Fate »

The triple kill hurt, but at least we're not in LyLo.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #723 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by Fate »

What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.

Whos this cuddable kitten with a maleish name?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #724 (isolation #84) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by Fate »

Anyway, thank you for killing Almaster for us, scum. I was seriously dreading a LyLo with him in it because my paranoia would start to set in.

So it is between Cobalt and other guy.

Yesterday Cobalt burned 5 CP points. If he were scum, theoretically he should not have been able to kill at all last night.

BUT, Colonel was the one who volunteered to burn. Why on earth would he do that as scum? Furthermore, if Colonel were scum, I'd like to think he would see the flaw in the burning plan, and send in a nokill. Then we'd be at 4 players with a "false negative" on Cobalt. That is what I was expecting from Colonelscum.

From Cobaltscum, I would expect a kill to be sent in, and to actually go through for whatever reasons. I do not think Colonel would have killed in this situation, as then he could paint Cobalt as the remaining scum (in which I case I would've seen through his plan and expertly lynched him instead).

Right now I'm leaning on Cobalt scum. Hurry up and read new girl, I buy your townie claim because of J.R.'s breadcrumb all those years ago.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #726 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Hmmm... you didn't use the "I burned, therefore I couldn't have killed defense"

To be honest, I expected you to come in here and post something along the lines of that, along with "leaning toward Fate as scum" because of Colonel volunteering to burn.

AKA

It would be much easier to get Nikanor to hammer me than vice versa as Cobalt scum.

Which makes me think Cobalttown. But then why would Colonelscum volunteer to burn? Was it a gambit of "if I volunteer they'll see that as pro-town and probably make someone else burn?" I wouldn't put it past him, especially since he crafted that McG lynch pretty well.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #729 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Fate »

ITT: We prod a replacement for an ever-flaking slot.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #732 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:58 pm

Post by Fate »

This should be good.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #734 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Post by Fate »

Modconfirmed scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #737 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Fate »

Nah it's ok. It came out as mush because it's a scum built case on therefore by default not well built.

I was getting worried about the fifi wagon because of the fact that he was at L-1 yes. How often are scum lynched D1 again? I didn't want to unvote him then because we were still being careful with out votes and sorting out hot to use CP.

Also, you're suggesting that I was being hypocritical for my vote on Fifi. I.e., voting him for wasting CP. Yet it wasn't a waste of CP clearly, as it wasn't a random vote.

On top of that, I suppose you're suggesting I bussed him immediately for that mistake (I was the second vote on him.)

I'm surprised you have no case on Cobalt at all.
The1fifi (AlmasterGM - Fate - J.R - Cobalt - McGriddle)
fhqwhgads (The1fifi)
Not Voting (Cruciare - fhqwhgads - popsofctown - Iecerint - bv310)
I wonder who is the most likely to be bussing here... I'm re-reading just because I haven't done so yet, and I don't want to be blindsided by Cobaltscum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #738 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Fate »

Lol.

I got to page 8 and stopped. So far:

Cobalt calls out Fifi for claiming scum commander, makes a few joke picture posts. (I'd be pissed as hell if my scummate just scumclaimed...)

He then FOS' Pops and
Crucaire
as scum with him if Fifi flips scum. Double bussing D1? Uh huh.

Also J.R. literally disappeared right after the Fifi scumclaim. I haven't found another post for him yet. Makes me thing his "just take it as an indication of what my role is" to be ="fuck this I'm scum with a moron who just claimed commander."

Yeah, feeling a lot more comfortable with a Nikanor vote.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #740 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:46 pm

Post by Fate »

I never saw that your slot said that with regards to Cobalt. Mind quoting it for me?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #744 (isolation #92) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by Fate »

I see, I see.

I glossed over that post and just took out the part "Town meta on Cobalt." Or maybe it just wasn't a memorable post.

Anyway, we got two weeks. I'm leaning Nikascum, he's leaning Fatescum, anything else anyone wants to talk about?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #752 (isolation #93) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Post by Fate »

THE FUCK HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE!?

HOW DID TOWN LOSE THIS!?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #753 (isolation #94) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Commander role transferred. That's how Cobalt burning was useless.

Cobalt, I must say, you deserve a nom for Best Support of a Losing Cause, if that's the right one.

GG.

Colonel replacing out lost this game imo. Also McG continues to be right on with his scumdar even though he himself is impossible to find town.

*waits for Pops wrath*

I HAD NO HAND IN THIS!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #755 (isolation #95) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Post by Fate »

Prediction of Scum quicktopic:

Cobalt: Fifi you suck, we're bussing you hard D1.
Fifi: Lolwut?
Cobalt: just act like you always do, then claim scum.
Fifi: k.
Cruciare: I'll replace out mid-bus like obvfrustrated scum and then you can bus me next.
Cobalt: Town will never see it coming.

N1:
Cobalt: My Cobalt senses are tingling, Iec is the doctor.
Elscouta: Im dead tomorrow anyway

N2:
Cobalt: *cackles*

N3:
Cobalt: TRI-TRI-TRIPLE KILLLLLLL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #757 (isolation #96) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:53 pm

Post by Fate »

"- Pops or Fate might be protected"

Wow. Cobalt didn't even post in that thing till his partners were dead.

Did you even know who your partners were Cobalt?

Also, forgot to say, thanks for hosting R_C! Looking forward to your thoughts.

As always, the flavor was excellent. Town lost in style!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #758 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:04 am

Post by Fate »

That was an elaborate fakeclaim Elscouta. Any reason you didn't give it a go?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #778 (isolation #98) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Fate »

I thought of a plan in my sleep:

The day Cobalt burned?

We could have:

Had Cobalt burn TEN points, the max, and then we lynch him.

If he was town, lynch fails (no lynch) we go to 4p the next day. REPEAT THE PLAN.

Since he was scum, lynch woulda worked.

GG.

Damn my not creative thinking.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”