Pick Your Power II - Looks like the wine is gone (SCUM WIN)

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

FoS Dramonic

For Ricky Martin shout outs!!
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

or the fact he is glossign over two other people that also did (1,1)
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

basically faraday's question then, why did you choose Tm out of the other two?
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Jack wrote:Why are guys asking me questions, instead of the other 21 people?
Why are you avoiding my simple question? I am just curious about your vote is all. Many of the other 21 people haven't posted just yet so I have nothing to ask them just yet.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Because they haven't voted in a way that makes me question it. Again youa re avoiding answering my simple question of why did you vote TM instead of the other two people that picked (1,1). Honestly it is weird that you refuse to answer it.

I ask even though Faraday asked it because I was going to ask it anyways based on what you said to me:
Jack wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:or the fact he is glossign over two other people that also did (1,1)
I
glossed
over it. There is no evidence that I'm
glossing
or
will gloss
over it.
Just happens that faraday asked you why before I did, either way you still refuse to answer a very simple question.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:30 am

Post by wolframnhart »

vote jack

Just because you unvoted TM doesn't mean I am going to let you ignore one simple little question. You then vote FFFF while not mentioning anything about the Fate wagon and on your next post you admit you could possibly be confused about the numbers thing and don't unvote, don't see how a vote can be counted as anything if you don't even understand it.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:44 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Alright my tiny lil brain will probably never wrap itself around this numbers thing, so I think I will take a page out of Eli's book and treat it like meta, and I am not a fan of meta.

What exactly is this case against Fate? Is it based on the numbers thing or did i completely miss something?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:04 am

Post by wolframnhart »

What is the Fate case? I just got done reading him in ISO and i still don't see whatever the 9 people voting him see ><
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:20 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Jack wrote:
unvote:Hoopla

The original case on Fate is quite decent, but I have to feel that mafia would try and make it runaway at some point, to possibly get Fate to claim, since he drafted 2nd. Too many people on it to tell, but bouncy looks the worst
bouncy wrote:lol vote Fate
"lol" as in "lol, this is easy?".
bouncy.bouncy wrote:I voted for you because you said something that I don't think any townie with a brain would say.

I wasn't going off of Hoopla. I didn't even read anything she posted until like an hour ago.
What did fate say that you don't think any townie would say, and how come you skipped reading hoopla's posts? What posts did you read?

wolframnhart wrote:What is the Fate case? I just got done reading him in ISO and i still don't see whatever the 9 people voting him see ><
This sounds like mafia trying to distance from a wagon. Saying the fate bandwagon is bad is ok, but the "I'm so townie I don't even understand it, and btw I did an ISO read because I'm really looking for scum" sounds off to me. Especially since Fate did say something suspicious, and if wolf had reread the thread he would have seen it plain as day.

vote:wolframnhart"
Love the way you are trying to put words in my mouth there Jake, even more lovely that NOW you are paying attentino to me (and yes I haven't forgotten that you still have ignored my question to you). I did an ISO on Fate because 9 people seem to believe he is scum, yes I seem to have missed whatever suspicious thing Fate seems to have said, I asked twice what this case is and no one has answered.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 am

Post by wolframnhart »

You are using "feel" as part of a case against me, which has no merit coming from you.

You want me to come up with a "theory" as to why you voted TM fine here is one, you voted on pure BS, hoping to see where the vote went, when you were asked about it, you couldn't come up with something as simple as "Just picked him out of the other two people that did (1,1) as their numbers, RVS and all." Instead you refused to answer a really simple question, ignored the question completely, and all in all acted very scummy because of it. In other words you wanted to look like you were hunting without hunting.

Later you even vote FFFF, with your very next post saying maybe you were confused and he could have meant a different thing, and didn't unvote him for it.

Here is where it gets fun. You vote TM for numbers, but later state:
Jack wrote:
Devotress wrote:My opinion on the numbers debate: There is nothing to be gained in terms of scum hunting from the draft order, even if the scum had been able to talk before submiting numbers (which it doesn't sound like they were able to,to me) it's just a huge wifom trap.
Yes, this is somewhat my position. It could possibly be useful at some point, but it's a terrible starting place.
A terrible starting place you say, yet where did you start? Oh right on the numbers thing imagine that?

You call the case on fate "quite decent" yet you never made any mention to it before then, you say bouncy looks the worst on that wagon, yet you vote me for asking what the case on fate even was.

If anything I really like my vote where it is still.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:55 am

Post by wolframnhart »

First, thank you faraday for answering me about the Fate case.
Now then to answer your question.
Faraday wrote:Then he throws dirt on the 1 person ahead of him in the draft, for no apparent reason with some ridiculous reasoning in that if he doesn't die he's scum or BP
See I thought when Fate said:
Fate wrote:Vote FeFiFoFum For doing the RVS wrong, and voting Socrates (srsly guys, if he's not dead tommorow he's either BP or scum).
I didn't see it as dirt throwing, nor did I see it even being towards Socrates, i thought he was saying FFFF is BP or scum. What does BP even mean btw?

The "any scum want to tell us" thing i took more as a joke then something serious.

With the vote against The1fifi I didn't even think of Fate as vengful lyncher based off his "According to plan" quote though maybe i should have. Still though it seems to be a mistake between townies to me, since I don't see much but tom foolery coming from Fate at this time.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Doc the last PyP game was linked on page 6, i think that should answer your question if you take a peek at it.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:04 am

Post by wolframnhart »

dramonic wrote:I'm brainwashed by the number plot :P

just in case he's a bomb, I'd like for socrates to be the one caught in the blast ^^
Spyrex wrote:
Bomb wrote:You are the bomb. If you are successfully killed at night you will explode killing all players that targeted you.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

FFFF wrote:no Fate it was not omgus the least, you voted me with no coherent reason, I coencided with hooplas logic on socrate, so I voted socrates.
First, the vote was a weak OMGUS:
FFFF wrote:I'll put you at L-1 because I didn't get your inital vote on me to begin with, nor did I get why you said things were going as plan. vote: Fate
you said you were putting him at L-1 because you
didn't get his initial vote on you
which is an OMGUS, but a weak one if that, also just because you didn't get his initial vote for you, you put him at L-1? You also state it was because you didn't get what he meant as "according to plan" yet after your vote you didn't push the subject or try to build more of a case.

Also you never voted Soc, you Fos'd him for picking first.

unvote, vote FeFiFoFum

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Not really getting you on this one Porkens, you haven't really contributed much, even with you on the Fate wagon you didn't really push hard on it and now are FoSing people that get off of it?
FoS Porkens

feels off to me.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Not sure if you are crazy, you have mentioned something off about farside before, but you also mentioned bouncy and ffff, but haven't really mentioned them since.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Granted.

What exactly is it that feels off about farside to you? As i said you mentioned a feeling about her before. And what has you changing your mind on Pom? You even had possible devotresss/Pom scum team.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:17 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Cobalt wrote:HOPE THIS HELPS
unvote vote fifi
His vote says otherwise Doc :P

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

1)I did not think about strategy the mafia would use, heck i didn't even know there was strat to it i just sent in numbers.
2)I don't think anything of the numbers math thing at this time.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

vote bouncy

Says he is not much of a Day 1 poster, yet his original vote against Fate was because he thought Fate:
Bouncy wrote:I voted for you because you said something that I don't think any townie with a brain would say.
Yes he never continued to push a case against Fate, regardless of his day 1 posting constriction or whatever you want to call it. Didn't really get his vote against 1fif, who he had never mentioned before the so called "distancing" from Cobalt.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

nightless game, kinda, more like insta-over night game.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:54 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 9

Socrates
- 1 - StrangerCoug - (L-8)

Players not voting: curiouskarmadog, Devotress, DocPotter, Ellibereth, Faraday, Farside, Fate, Hoopla, Jack, Pomegranate, Porkens, Socrates, The1fifi, TonyMontana, wolframnhart

Ok posting from a friends house, being as my internet decided to go dumb on me.

I have read the bouncy case, I am still happy with my vote on him even after the claim, a rolecop would greatly benifit scum (and yes town too I realize) but why would a town member investigate someone at random? If anything it would be better for a scum member to do so in hopes of finding a power role, which bouncy did find. There is never a reason to not investigate someone you found scummy before, even if you aren't a cop cop and just a role cop, I just don't see bouncy's logic behind that.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:00 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Apologize for major lack of inactivity on my part, no excuse for it.

@fate
I need to claim?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:08 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ah, I see. Well then I am the Neighborizer.

First night I neighborized Fate and Faraday together, only because I had a town read on both of them and I wanted to see how my power worked really. They didn't say much about if they talked so the next day after Ray asked the neighborizer (me) to do it with him i did, unfortunately he died. The next time I neighborized with Soc for if he was the cop I thought it would be good to pass along any info he had or at least if he survived who he would possibly be looking at in case he died. I didn't get a chance to talk to him though before i saw the whole Soc is not the cop, and before I could proceed to question him he was dead, which was my fault for being inactive.

Farsides explanation of how the Neighborizer should us his power makes me hang my head with shame on how i have used it =/

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:12 am

Post by wolframnhart »

yea i was unable to get an action in.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:15 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Which is why i took it. I didn't really want to be a VT, and i thought if we got to a point where we had a mass claim and I was still around I could use it to let two roles like cop/doc or some good pairing like that talk and pass info. I figured by the time my pick was up that all the other fun roles would be gone.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:20 am

Post by wolframnhart »

But i did answer, right before his post i believe

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:45 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I'm so lost right now ><

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:01 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Let's say we do lynch Fifi and hit scum, or vig, and go on to tomorrow, what is the opinion of the town on who i should neighborize?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:22 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I sent in my action.

I'm willing to vote SC based off the logic shown, but it is a good idea to give Eli a little more time, plus to make sure others send in night actions. Good question is also why others haven't voted yet as well.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:33 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Good point, and i just realized I am the only one to send in an action right now, jacks happens when he is lynched, and fate at night, eli if he doesnt want the lynch.
vote SC

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

eli did, and if he hadn't you would have

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Was totally off on my faraday read, thought he was town.
Knew i had more of a suspicion on Jack then just attitude, and damn me for not pushing that.

Ah well, good win scum.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Overall thoughts on this game, it was a lot of fun, i wish i had participated a bit more (a habit i need to break out of) and I would love to sign up for it again. The roles and ways of getting the roles were fair i thought. If i had to change anything it would be scum able to talk before the draft, but maybe that is just disgruntled town talking, other then that I would keep everything else, maybe a role change here and there but I couldnt even point out what roles.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Better then I was eli, but i can say that about everyone in this game really.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”