Haus of Gaga: Beautiful, Dirty, Rich (Post 199)

Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga
Watcher
Lady Gaga
Watcher
Watcher

Haus of Gaga: Beautiful, Dirty, Rich (Post 199)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[The Haus of Gaga]

Brought to you by kloud1516

"Amidst all of these flashing lights, I pray the Fame won't take my life." - Lady Gaga

Fame
– noun
1. Widespread reputation, esp. of a favorable character; renown; public eminence

What happens when a person becomes consumed by the drive to achieve greatness and renown? The years of wrestling with my thoughts and combating all that tried to contain me were no more than a mask; a guard to protect me on my path to the Fame. Now that this mask is off, all my feelings are rushing out in a raging maelstrom. My fears, my shame, my doubts, and my past; all of them feed the monster that lurks in the shadows of eminence. I have overcome so much, but the Fame Monster will never truly release its hold on me. When a person becomes consumed by the drive to achieve greatness and renown, they become consumed by the Fame Monster. Are you willing to risk yourself for a life of glamor and decadence? Are you willing to risk your glamor and decadence, in turn, to the evils of greed, jealousy, and wrath? If so, then welcome to the Haus of Gaga.

[.:][::][::][:.]

It's a haus like no other, where fifty-two cameras follow your every move, and eighty microphones capture your ever word. This is the Haus of Gaga. In one week, fourteen celebrities will enter the haus with one one goal in mind: to be the last one standing. Every week, the hausguests will compete for luxuries and, most importantly, power. Each week, they will vote to evict one of their own, until only one hausguest remains to claim the $1,000,000, and the title of Fame King or Queen. It all begins now.

APPLICATION (via PM)
[Basic Information]

[01] Please choose three celebrities [Actor, Musician, Athlete, Reality TV Star, etc.]. One will be selected to represent you in the game. I will do my best to give you your first choice. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

[02] Greek Zodiac Sign -
[03] Survivor or Big Brother -
[04] Favorite Flower -
[05] Favorite Color -
[06] Favorite Scent -
[07] Favorite Food -
[08] Favorite Song -
[09] Favorite Show -
[10] Favorite Music Artist -
[11] Favorite Movie -
[12] Favorite Actor -
[13] Favorite Actress -
[14] Favorite School Subject -
[15] Least Favorite School Subject -
[16] Biggest Fear -
[17] Complete the following - My goal in life is to ______

[18] Why should I select you?
Last edited by Lady Gaga on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:57 pm, edited 26 times in total.
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga
Watcher
Lady Gaga
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[Game Rules]

Basic Rules

• This is an ALL ALT game.
    As such, contestants are prohibited from divulging their identities, or speaking to anyone, fellow player or not, about the game unless they are using their alt. All contestants will be sent a message via PM, telling them which celebrity was selected for them, after which they can then create their own alt, or I will do it for them. I am going to have to trust that all players abide by these rules as they would follow the rules mandated within a mafia game. There are also specific game mechanics that will provide ramifications for informing others of one's identity.

[1]
    This is a game. The main objective is to have fun; so no excessive flaming, spamming, or submission of anything else prohibited within the MS forums.
    [2]
    This is a game. The secondary objective is to dominate.
    [3]
    As of right now, there is to be
    no
    talking about the game outside of this thread.

[4]
    I am not infallible, so if I have made a mistake, please point it out to me and I will correct it if needed.
    [5]
    This game can be confusing, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or to ask others in the thread.

Activity Rule

[1]
    If a hausguest fails to submit either a vote. response to the Diary Room confessionasl, or actions for a competition three times, they will be expelled from the haus.

Format/Mechanics

[1]
    The Fame Challenge - Each week, the hausguests will compete for the Power of Fame. The winner of the Power of Fame will be safe from the threat of eviction that week, but is also responsible for nomination one of his or her hausguests for eviction. The holder of the Power of Fame is also responsible for choosing a replacement nominee should one of the week's nominations be vetoed. The contestant that comes in last place in the competition will also be nominated for eviction, as that person reflects the lowest capability of reaching fame.
    [1a]
    The winner of the Fame is ineligible to compete in the next round's Fame Competition.

[2]
    Identity Nominations - Following the Nomination Ceremony each round, the hausguests may choose whether or not to attempt to identify another player through a process called the Identity Nominations. Should a contestant correctly name another player, the identified player will also be nominated for eviction that week.
    [2a]
    All Identity Nominations are to be submitted via PM.
    [2b]
    If a player does not wish to participate in the Identity Nominations for that week, he or she still needs to submit a PM expressing this.
    [2c]
    The player who submits the fastest with a correct identification in any given round will have their selection nominated.
    [2d]
    If a player incorrectly guesses another hausguest's identity, they may not try to identify that person again.
    [2e]
    Should a player be nominated through Identity Nominations and remain in the game, they may not be identified again.

[3]
    The Fame Monster Challenge - Each week, eight hausguests will compete in the Fame Monster Challenge; the holder of the Fame, both nominees, three contestants of their choice, and two other players chosen at random. The winner of the Fame Monster challenge will gain the power to nullify one of the nominations at the Monster Ball.

[Note]
    - In the event that a nomination is nullified when hausguest is nominated through the Identity Nomination, the holder of the Power of Fame will not replace the third nominee, and thus there will only be two contestants at threat of eviction.

[Note]
    - In the event that a hausguest is nominated through the Identity Nomination, thus making three nominees, they will choose someone to compete in the Fame Monster Challenge as opposed to someone being selected at random.

[4]
    Eviction - Following the Monster Ball, those who remain on the nomination block will be at threat of eviction. All players must vote for one of the two (or possibly three) nominees. The holder of the Power of Fame is ineligible to vote, as are any nominees. In the event of a tie, the Fame will cast the deciding vote.
    [4a]
    Along with their vote to evict, hausguests are required to provide responses to the Diary Room questions, and reason for their vote. Failure to do so will result in one strike.

[5]
    Mafiascum's Choice - In addition to hausguests' votes, the audience will also be given a voice in the game. Each eviction, the mafiascum community may also submit votes via PM for the nominee they would like to see evicted. The player who receives the plurality of votes from the audiences gains their eviction vote as well.
    Last edited by Lady Gaga on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[The Memory Wall]

ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    ImageImage

Tina Fey - 2
    Annie Duke - 2
    Weird Al Yankovic - 2

[Game Events]

Week One
    [Theme: Vanity]

Hausguests move in
    Annie Duke
    becomes the Fame
    Billy Ray Cyrus
    and
    Steven Harper
    are nominated for eviction
    Kate Beckinsale
    walked
    Liz Kim
    wins the Fame Monster Competition
    Liz Kim
    vetoes
    Billy Ray Cyrus's
    nomination;
    Audrey Tautou
    replaces Billy Ray Cyrus
    Audrey Tautou
    is evicted by a vote of 6-3

Week Two
    [Theme: Dance in the Dark]

Simon Cowell
    becomes the Fame
    Liv Tyler
    places last in the Fame Competition and is nominated for eviction
    Billy Ray Cyrus
    is nominated for eviction
    Steven Harper
    is identified and for eviction
    No one
    Liv Tyler
    walked
    Steven Harper
    is evicted by a vote of 5-2

Week Three
    [Theme: Disco Heaven]

Meryl Streep
    becomes the Fame
    Billy Ray Cyrus
    Simon Cowell
    Billy Ray Cyrus
    walked

Week Four
    [Theme: Beautiful, Dirty, Rich]

Kenny Hoang
    becomes the Fame
    Weird Al Yankovic
    Meryl Streep
    Kenny Hoang
    Last edited by Lady Gaga on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:08 pm, edited 30 times in total.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:30 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Fourteen applications have been submitted! I will be PMing competitors the celebrities that have been selected for them. If you want me to make the alt account for you, let me know. If not, I have already selected photos that will be used as avatars, so wait until the Memory Wall has been posted.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:31 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[Cast Reveal]

Today, fourteen celebrities received a mysterious present. Once opening their respective wrapped packages, they each found a golden tea cup nestled into layers of purple silk. Within the cup were keys; signs of acceptance into the Haus of Gaga. They have all prepared themselves for the road that lies ahead, and now it is time to introduce each of them.

Mafiascum, here are the haus guests:

[Richard Ayoade]

[Kate Beckinsale]

[Simon Cowell]

[Billy Ray Cyrus]

[Annie Duke]

[Tina Fey]

[Steven Harper]

[Florence "Flo" Henderson]

[Kenny Hoang]

[Liz Kim]

[Meryl Streep]

[Audrey Tautou]

[Liv Tyler]

[Weird Al Yankovic]
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:52 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[Week One - Vanity]

Welcome hausguests. Take a good look at the people around you. Among them could be your new best friend, or a monster that will leave you speechless. But remember, ultimately each of you is on your own, and only one person will be crowned the winner of the Haus of Gaga. I hope you're ready, because the game beings now. Literally. Step down; yes all of you. Hurry, hurry, we have to get things going.

You see, hausguests, each week will be themed off one of my songs. Your first week within the haus, as many of you might know, is characterized a great deal on impressions and interpretation of behavior, and for this reason, the theme is Vanity. Is it so good to love yourself and no one else? I guess we will see.

[THE FAME COMPETITION 1]
    Popular and Glamorous

Before you all enter the manor, you will be choosing the first recipient of the Power of Fame. For this week and this week only, the Fame will nominate two people for eviction, as there will be no last place. Each of you will submit a vote via PM as to whom you would like to see win the Power of Fame. All you have to go on is your fellow hausguests' appearance, and your gut instincts. There is to be no communication about this vote, and you may not vote for yourselves. You have until Friday December 18 at 5:00AM GMT-5 to submit your vote. Failure to do so will result in a strike (See Activity Rule).

Let's begin the game.
    Last edited by Lady Gaga on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #8 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Cobalt wrote:you seem to have typo'd "house" as "haus" in every single instance. how unfortunate.
    Twas intentional. I think it makes the word more fantastical, wouldn't you say? :lol:
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #13 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Cobalt wrote:
    Lady Gaga wrote:
    Cobalt wrote:you seem to have typo'd "house" as "haus" in every single instance. how unfortunate.
    Twas intentional. I think it makes the word more fantastical, wouldn't you say? :lol:
    No, I think it makes you look illiterate.
    Quite :D Hope you enjoy the game.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/162575 ... gaga.jhtml

http://www.ladygaga.com/news/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haus-of-GaGa/59910726098
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #31 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Hausguests, just a reminder that you have until tomorrow, Friday December 18, at 5:00AM GMT-5 to submit your vote for the Fame Competition.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #33 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:17 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[THE FAME COMPETITION 1 - Results]

Hello hausguests. It is time to find out whom you voted to be the first holder of the Fame. With two votes each, and tying for second place, were:

ImageImageImage
    Simon Cowell, Meryl Streep, and Weird Al Yankovic

The winner of the first Fame Competition, with a total of three votes, was:

Annie Duke!

Congratulations, Annie, you have become the first recipient of the Power of Fame! You are safe from the threat of eviction this week, but must now nominate two of your hausmates for eviction. This will be challenging, considering you've only just met. With fame comes responsibility, however, and now you must exercise that power. You will have forty-eight hours, to submit your nominations [December 20 at 5:00AM GMT-5].
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #34 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:18 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Both Annie Duke and Tina Fey will be receiving strikes for failure to submit a vote. More to come shortly.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #35 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:34 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[IDENTITY NOMINATIONS]

Hausguests, with the crowning of the first Fame, another task now falls upon you. Each of you will have to decide whether to make an attempt at identifying one of your competitors' true identity. Should a person guess correctly, the hausguest they identified will be nominated for eviction along with the Fame's nominations. Should a person guess incorrectly, they will be notified, and may not guess that player's identity again for the remainder of the game. In the event that more than one hausguest submits a correct identification, the first submission will be the one that counts. Remember, the Identity Nomination is optional. You have forty-eight hours to submit your guesses [December 20 at 5:00AM GMT-5].
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #37 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Meryl Streep wrote:May we now speak with other hausguests outside of the thread?

That's all.
    Yes, I was just about to edit the rules. From this point on, you may communicate outside of the thread.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #44 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:01 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[NOMINATION CEREMONY]

Hausguests, it is time for the first Nomination Ceremony. As holder of the Power of Fame, Annie was responsible for nominating two people for eviction this week. Those two people are:

ImageImage
    Billy Ray Cyrus and Steven Harper

Billy Ray and Steven, both of you have been nominated for eviction this week. Good luck in the Fame Monster Competition.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #45 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:05 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[IDENTITY NOMINATIONS]

Hausguests, one of you correctly identified another competitor in this game. Luckily – or maybe not so lucky – for the identified person, he has already been nominated for eviction by Annie. As such, his identity is to remain undisclosed.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #46 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:06 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

The Fame Monster Competition is coming soon.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #51 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:19 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

SneakyLizKimWasRobbed wrote:Gl Stephen and Billy!

And may that person be nominated again?
    Yes, that person may be nominated again.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #52 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:22 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Before we start the selection for the Fame Monster Competition, I must regrettably inform all of you that Kate Beckinsale has chosen to leave the haus due to an unexpected issue. Let's all wish her the best of luck in her upcoming projects, and a warm-hearted goodbye.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #53 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:41 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[THE FAME MONSTER COMPETITION 1]
    Selection Phase

Hausguests, it is now time to select the competitors for this week's Fame Monster Competition. As you all know, a total of eight players will be participating in this event. Both the Fame and the two nominees will choose a player they would each like to compete, while two more hausguests will be selected by random draw. The Fame and both nominees have twenty four hours to declare, in thread, their selections for this competition. To do so, post:

I pick [Name of Hausguest] to participate in the Fame Monster Competition.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #60 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Billy Ray Cyrus wrote:I pick [Audrey Tautou] to participate in the Fame Monster Competition.
    Audrey has already been chosen by Steven, so you must select another hausguest to compete.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #62 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Fame Monster Competitors thus far:

Annie
    Liz
    Steven
    Audrey
    Billy Ray
    -
    -
    -
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #64 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Billy Ray has selected Wierd Al Yankovic to participate in the Fame Monster Competition.

Now it is time for the random draw:

Original Roll String: 2d7
    2 7-Sided Dice: (1, 1) = 2

[1] Richard Ayoade
    [2] Simon Cowell
    [3] Tina Fey
    [4] Flo Henderson
    [5] Kenny Hoang
    [6] Meryl Streep
    [7] Liv Tyler
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #65 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Fantastic! Meryl Streep and Simon Cowell will be partaking in the first Fame Monster Competition as well.

Sorry for the delay of this post. My was so star-struck it almost shut down.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #66 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Just a Little Bit Vain

Hausguests, it is time for your first Fame Monster Competition. As each of you have discovered through your celebrity status, fame can be both a blessing and a curse. As you will quickly see, Fame isn't everything in this game. There are monsters lurking in the shadows, and they are simply waiting to strike. That is where this challenge comes in . . . in a way.

Your competition will take place here, http://www.sporcle.com/games/anagramsfamous.php

The directions are pretty straight-forward: solve the celebrity anagrams. The hausguest who gets the most anagrams correct, or completes the challenge correctly with the best time will win the title of Fame Monster.
    Following your completion of the game, make a screen capture that includes your score (both the time the table of anagrams), and a way by which I can verify that you indeed do the challenge (MS homepage with you logged in would probably be easiest) and submit it via PM.

In the event of a tie, the first person to submit will win the Fame Monster.

Those participating in this challenge are prohibited from communicating with each other, competitors not participating, or anyone else on mafiascum. The challenge begins now.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #68 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Meryl Streep wrote:Audrey, whenever I hear your surname I think of tater tots.

Those are so carbicidal though.

What is the time limit for this challenge?

That's all.
    Oh, I'm sorry. You have twenty four hours to submit the results of this challenge.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #70 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

I apologize if I didn't make myself clear, but you all may perform the quiz as many times as you wish until you are satisfied with your time. I assumed this was implied, but I am making a note in thread just in case.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #71 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Results

Hausguests, time is up! It seems that Annie, Steven, Billy Ray, and Weird Al are very confident with their positions in the haus at the moment, as they failed to submit. I hope that their assumptions are correct. With that said, now it is time to see who will be the first Fame Monster.

Coming in fourth with eight anagrams correct is:

Simon Cowell

Not far away, with nine anagrams correct is:

Meryl Streep

In second place, with fourteen anagrams correct and a remaining time of 04:54, is:

Audrey Tautou

Now it is time to announce the winner of the competition. Hausguests, with fourteen anagrams correct and a remaining time of 06:4? (the buddy list blocks out the last digit), your first Fame Monster is:

Liz Kim!

Congratulations, Liz, you have won the title of Fame Monster! You now have the power to save one of the two nominees from eviction, and are safe yourself from being nominated. You may, if you wish, address both nominees, and ask them why they feel they deserve to have the power used on them. Once you have made your decision to either veto one of the nominations or not use your power, you may either submit your choice to me via PM, or publicly declare it in thread and incorporate your own reasoning behind the action. You have forty-eight hours to make your choice [December 24 at 7:30AM GMT-5].
    Last edited by Lady Gaga on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #74 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

SneakyLizKimWasRobbed wrote:I submitted to kloud1516..
    That you did, and you had a faster time than Audrey. Because I have not ever specified to submit solely to this account, your submission will be accepted. This being said, I'm sorry, Audrey, but Liz is now the winner of the Fame Monster Competition.

From this point on, all actions MUST be submitted to this account.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #75 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Post 71 has been edited to reflect the revisions. Again, my apologies to both Liz and Audrey.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #82 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

The Fame Monster has chosen to overthrow the wishes of the Fame. Congratulations Billy Ray, you will be here to compete next week! Annie, since Liz has vetoed one of your nominations, you must now pick a hausguest to nominate in Billy Ray's stead. You have until December 24 at 7:30AM GMT-5 to announce a replacement nominee.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #84 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Annie has made her decision as to whom will be replacing Billy Ray. That person will be at risk of eviction this week. Who has Annie chosen? Let's find out. Billy Ray's replacement nominee is:

Audrey Tautou

I'm sorry Audrey, but the nomination chair is waiting. Either you or Steven will be the first person evicted from the Haus of Gaga.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #85 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[Eviction Ceremony 1]

Hello Hausgests. It is now time to commence with the first Eviction Ceremony. Please submit a vote to evict either
    Steven Harper
    or
    Audrey Tautou
    . Neither of the two nominees can vote, nor can
    Annie Duke
    , the current holder of the Fame.

Along with your vote, you are to provide confessionals. These confessionals will be a means by which you can articulate how you feel about the game and your position in it. Your confessionals will not be shared while you are still in the game, and will never be shared should you make it to the Jury. Both the Fame and the two nominees will submit confessionals each week as well. On weeks where a tie is possible, the Fame will also need include a vote with his or her confessional.
    QUESTIONS[01] Briefly describe your feelings about the beginning of the game. Do you believe you have gained a secure position, or do you feel like you are going to have to fight to stay?

[02] Do you feel you will be capable of adapting to the new environment? Why or why not?

[03] What do you think about Annie winning the Fame?

[04] Do you regret voting her? (If applicable)

[05] Who were you expecting her to nominate this week? Were you surprised by any of the nominations? Why or why not?

[06] What are your thoughts on Liz winning the Fame Monster? Do you think it was a good idea for her to save Billy Ray?

[07] Which hausguests do you have an alliance with?

[08] Which hausguest do you feel is your biggest threat? Why?

[09] Which hausguest do you feel is your smallest competition? Why?

[10] Lastly, who are you voting for, Steven or Audrey? Why are you voting them?
    You have seventy-two hours [December 27 at 7:30PM GMT-5] to submit your votes and confessionals. Nominees, good luck.
    Last edited by Lady Gaga on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #87 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Audiences, do not forget that your voice can be heard during the Eviction Ceremonies as well. The hausguest who receives the majority of votes from the members of mafiascum will have one vote cast against them. If you want to take an active role in this game, submit a vote via PM to this account.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #88 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:57 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Hausguests and members of the audience, this is just a reminder that you have until tomorrow at 7:30PM GMT-5 to submit your votes.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #89 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Deadline has come, but I only have five of the eleven (counting the audience) votes. I think it would be extremely unfair to both nominees to count only half the votes, and seeing as how it is a holiday weekend, I acknowledge the possible access limitations, so I am extending the vote deadline until Wednesday. The sooner all hausguests submit their votes, the sooner we can continue with the game.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #91 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:09 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Deadline for votes is today at 4:00PM GMT-5. I am not extending it again.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #92 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Hausguests, the votes are in. Steven, Audrey, one of you will be the first competitor to leave the Haus of Gaga. Let me inform you all about eviction procedure. When I reveal the vote, the evicted hausguest may submit one final post in the thread, and must then leave the game. Those evicted, just like in a mafia game, are then prohibited from speaking in thread. I'd prefer there to be no communication with players still in the game as well, but I can only hold evicted hausguests to their honor. With this being said, let us proceed.

By a vote of 6-3,

Steven

You are safe, which means

Audrey
    , you have been evicted from the Haus of Gaga. I'm sorry, but the Fame has taken your life in this game, and it is time for you to go. Please, gather your belongings. A limousine is waiting just outside to escort you home.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #93 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Both Tina Fey and Wierd Al Yankovic failed to submit a vote, and they will both receive strikes. Tina, this is your second strike, and with one more you will be exited from the game.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #94 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

The Fame Competition will come later tonight.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #95 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:27 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[Week Two - Dance in the Dark]

That's right, hausguests, this week's theme is Dance in the Dark! Much like Week One, it is likely that many of you are still in the dark about this game. Alliances may be forming, and friendships may be growing, but what do you really know about each other? Maybe you will find out this week. With that said, it is time to begin our next Fame Competition.

[THE FAME COMPETITION 2]
    Guess in the Dark

Hausguests, your chance at fame have come again. Annie, as outgoing holder of the Fame, you are not eligible to compete. Tonight's game will once again test your knowledge about your competitors. I will ask a series of questions about the responses given to the application prompts. Each question will contain a number. The answer will be higher or lower than the number given. Your response to each question will be either HIGHER or LOWER. If you get the answer correct, you will remain in the competition. If you are incorrect, however, you will be eliminated. The last person standing will be the new Fame. There is to be no communication among the hausguests during the course of the challenge. All submissions will be due in forty-eight hours, January 2 at 5:00PM GMT-5. Good luck.
    [01] Of the fourteen hausguests, how many said that their Zodiac sign was Scorpio? Is the answer higher or lower than four?
    [02] Of the current hausguests, how many preferred Big Brother to Survivor? Is the answer higher or lower than eight?
    [03] Of the fourteen hausguests, how many said that their favorite flower was the rose? Is the answer higher or lower than three?
    [04] Of the fourteen hausguests, how many said their favorite song was one of mine [Lady Gaga's]? Is the answer higher or lower than two?
    [05] Of the fourteen hausguests, how many said that Johnny Depp was their favorite actor? Is answer higher or lower than than one?
    [06] Of the remaining hausguests, how many said that their favorite school subject was math? Is the answer higher or lower than five?
    [07] Of the remaining hausguests, how many said that their biggest fear was failure? Is the answer higher or lower than one?

[Tie Breaker] Of the hausguests competing in this competition, about how many said that Pizza was their favorite food? The person who comes closest to the correct number without going over will be counted right.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #98 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Just a reminder, all submissions are due today at 5:00PM GMT-5. So far, I have five of the eleven submissions.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #99 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[THE FAME COMPETITION 2 - Results]

Hello hausguests. The results are in, and we have a new Fame. Let's see how the challenge unfolded.

Question one asked, "Of the fourteen hausguests, how many said that their Zodiac sign was Scorpio? Is the answer higher or lower than four?
    "

Liv Tyler
    and
    Steven Harper
    both said
    HIGHER.

Simon Cowell, Kenny Hoang, Tina Fey, Richard Ayoade,
    and
    Liz Kim
    all said
    LOWER

The correct answer was
    LOWER
    . Three hausguests said that their Zodiac sign was Scorpio. That means both Liv and Steven are out of the game.

Question two asked, "Of the current hausguests, how many Big Brother to Survivor? Is the answer higher or lower than eight?"

Kenny Hoang
    said
    HIGHER.

Simon Cowell, Tina Fey, Richard Ayoade,
    and
    Liz Kim
    all said
    LOWER

The correct answer was
    LOWER
    again! Only five of the remaining hausguests preferred Big Brother to Survivor.

Question three asked, "Of the fourteen hausguests, how many said that their favorite flower was the rose? Is the answer higher or lower than three?"

All the hausguests
    said
    HIGHER
    , and they are correct. Five hausguests said that the rose was their favorite flower. Everyone remains in the game.

Question four asked, "Of the fourteen hausguests, how many said that their favorite song was one of mine? Is the answer higher or lower than two?"

Liz Kim
    and
    Simon Cowell
    said
    HIGHER

Richard Ayoade
    and
    Tina Fey
    said
    LOWER

The correct answer was:

HIGHER
    ! Three hausguests said that their favorite song was one of mine. Richard and Tina have been eliminated to the game.

ImageImage
    Simon. Liz.

One of you will be the next Fame. Both of you answered
    HIGHER
    for questions five and six, and you were both correct!

Question seven asked, "Of the remaining hausguests, how many said that their biggest fear was failure? Is the answer higher or lower than one?"

Liz Kim
    said
    LOWER

Simon Cowell
    said
    HIGHER

The correct answer was:

HIGHER
    . Three hausguests said their biggest fear was failure. Liz, you have been eliminated from this competition.

That means congratulations, Simon, you have won the Power of Fame! You are safe from the threat of eviction this week, but must now nominate one of your hausmates for eviction. This will be challenging, but with fame comes responsibility, and now you must exercise that power. You will have forty-eight hours, to submit your nomination [January 4 at 5:00PM GMT-5].
    Last edited by Lady Gaga on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #100 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[IDENTITY NOMINATIONS]

Hausguests, it is once again time for the Identity Nominations. Like the Fame, Simon Cowell, you have forty-eight hours to submit your guesses [January 4 at 5:00PM GMT-5]. Just a reminder, the Identity Nomination is optional, and you will receive no penalty for not providing a submission.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #102 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

ImageImage

* Correction: Now that the first week of play has been completed, the person who comes in last place in the challenge is nominated, and the Fame holder nominates one person as well. Since two contestants came in last place, we will have to go to the tie-breaker question to determine who will be nominated.

The tie breaker asked, "Of the hausguests competing in this competition, about how many said that Pizza was their favorite food? The person who comes closest to the correct number without going over will be counted right. The correct answer was five hausguests.

Steven Harper
    guessed
    four
    hausguests.

Liv Tyler
    guessed
    six
    hausguests, and thus went over. I'm sorry, but that means Liv, you have been nominated for eviction. Simon Cowell will be choosing someone to join you shortly.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #103 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Hausguests, please direct your attention to the activity rule. It has been edited to encompass challenges as well. I didn't anticipate having to mandate that people to submit actions for competitions that are passes to the next week, but it looks like I am going to have to. That's all for now.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #105 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[NOMINATION CEREMONY]

Hausguests, it is time for the Nomination Ceremony. As holder of the Power of Fame, Simon was responsible for nominating one person for eviction this week. That person is:

Billy Ray Cyrus

Billy Ray, you have again been nominated for eviction. Please, take a seat next to Liv. Good luck in the Fame Monster Competition.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #106 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[IDENTITY NOMINATIONS]

Hausguests, one of you correctly identified another competitor in this game. He or she will also be on the chopping block this week, but will also have a chance to save himself or herself during the Fame Monster Competition. The person who was correctly identified, and must now join Liv and Billy Ray, is:

Steven Harper

Steven, one of your fellow hausguests correctly identified you. Please take a seat next to Liv and Billy Ray. You too could be going home this week.
    Last edited by Lady Gaga on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #107 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[THE FAME MONSTER COMPETITION 2]
    Selection Phase

Hausguests, it is now time to select the competitors for this week's Fame Monster Competition. As you all know, a total of eight players will be participating in this event. Both the Fame and the three nominees will choose a player they would each like to compete, The Fame and all three nominees have forty-eight hours [January 6, 5:00PM GMT-5] to declare, in thread, their selections for this competition. To do so, post:

Last edited by Lady Gaga on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #109 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Bump. Still waiting on submissions from Simon, Liv, and Steven. You have until tomorrow at five to announce your choices, but if you all choose early I will go ahead and post the challenge.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #114 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Liv Tyler wrote:I would like Kate to join us.
    I'm sorry Liv, but Kate left the game during Week One due to personal conflicts (see Post 52). You must select another one of your hausguests to compete.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #116 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Cobalt wrote:*houseguest
    Disco sticks! I keep forgetting.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #118 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Poison

Hausguests, it would seem as though I accidentally served eight of you beverages from the same pitcher as the one I had intended for my boyfriend. Do not worry, there is both good news and bad news. The good news is that there is still enough left for one more cup. The bad news, however, is that the drinks were all poisoned. That's right, my plans to kill my boyfriend have taken a slight detour. Into your blood streams. Simon, Annie, Billy Ray, Liz, Steven, Weird Al, Liv, and Meryl, with each moment that passes, your time is running out.

As luck would have it, I made an antidote that can save one of you. There is one small catch though: it is hidden somewhere on the site, and it is up to you to find it. I have written a poem just for this occasion, a not-so-outstanding work of near-art that contains clues to lead you to the antidote's location. Not only is your only key to survival hidden, but the Fame Monster pendant is attached to the vial. Find the antidote, and you become the Fame Monster as well. Find the antidote, and you guarantee yourself another week in this house and on this earth.

This competition will last for seventy-two hours [January 8, 5:00PM GMT-5] and will start with this message. I will post two stanzas each day over the three day period. The first person to follow the clues to the antidote and post their findings in thread will win the Fame Monster. In the event that no one locates the cure in the time given, no one will win, and I will have to figure out what to do with your bodies so that they don't disrupt the game.

Those participating in this challenge are prohibited from communicating with each other, competitors not participating, or anyone else on mafiascum. The challenge begins now.

Basking in fame, the monsters wickedly grin.
    Higher and higher they climb
    As the poison begins to set in.

Look east, they hiss
    To Renegade Ridge and the rising sun.
    Or the cure’s gateway you will surely miss.

Watch where the rays once shone
    Along the snow-capped summit
    That stands alone,

Round and round they spin
    In the wonderland of the Fame,
    While they wait for one to win.

It’s all in the cards, they say;
    Monsters of every shape and size
    Waiting for seven to waste away.

Until then, they will enjoy the fun
    Under the tents and banners of insanity,
    But all will cease with glistening China,
    And a smoking gun.

Last edited by Lady Gaga on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #119 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[ATTENTION AUDIENCES]

Audiences of the show will be playing a key part in next week's Fame Competition! Prom Night will be coming to the haus very soon, and it is up you to determine who will be getting a fantastical prize. In order to make your mark on this game, please submit via PM answers to the following questions:
    [01] Of the hausguests, who is the most intelligent?
    [02] Of the hausguests, who is the best dressed?
    [03] Of the hausguests, who is the most charming?
    [04] Of the hausguests, who is the most athletic?
    [05] Of the hausguests, who is most likely to be evicted next [Week Three]?
    [06] Of the hausguests, who is the most comedic?
    [07] Of the hausguests, who is the biggest whiner?
    [08] Of the hausguests, who is the most talented?
    Please, vote for the hausguest that you think suits each of these questions best. Even if they are evicted this week, your answers will still be valid in the weeks to come, with the possible exception of [05].
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #121 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

The challenge has been extended until 5:00PM GMT-5 tomorrow due to snow.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #124 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:57 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Billy Ray Cyrus wrote:This is likely incorrect, but did you remember to place it in a post?
    Yes, I remembered to place it in a post.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #125 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

The final stanza has been provided. You have until 5:00PM GMT-5 to find the antidote.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #127 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Results

Hausguests, time is up. It would seem that none of you could find the antidote, and because of there will be no Fame Monster this week. Liv, Billy Ray, and Steven will all remain on the chopping block, and will all be at threat of eviction.

Before I move on, let me just inform those that competed in the Fame Monster Competition that, contrary to what I said, none of you will be dying today. The poison I gave you was not lethal, but you might feel some slight discomfort for the next few hours.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #128 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Now, let me lead you to the antidote. Let's begin with the first three stanzas.

Basking in fame, the monsters wickedly grin.
    Higher and higher they climb
    As the poison begins to set in.

Look east, they hiss
    To Renegade Ridge and the rising sun.
    Or the cure’s gateway you will surely miss.

Watch where the rays once shone
    Along the snow-capped summit
    That stands alone,

All three of these stanzas provided clues to lead those competing to Post 81 of The Mole: JAPAN. The monsters were climbing to the top of Mt. Fuji, or to the snow-capped summit that stands alone. Stanza two says that hausguests had to look east to the rising sun, or they'd miss the gateway. A clue to the gateway was provided in the third stanza; the comma that follows "alone." If you look in Post 81, you will find that in the first line, the comma after "Mt Fuji" is hyperlinked. If you had found the link, it would have led you to Teacup Mayhem, one of the first threads of the Kingdom Keepers game.

Even if you hadn't been able to find your way to Mt. Fuji, the next three stanzas pointed directly to the Teacup Mayhem thread.

Round and round they spin
    In the wonderland of the Fame,
    While they wait for one to win.

It’s all in the cards, they say;
    Monsters of every shape and size
    Waiting for seven to waste away.

Until then, they will enjoy the fun
    Under the tents and banners of insanity,
    But all will cease with glistening China,
    And a smoking gun.

"Round and round they spin/In the wonderland of the Fame" was meant to lead those who were confused to the thread set at Disney's Mad Teacups, over which the Mad Hatter of
    Alice in Wonderland
    presides.

"It's all in the cards" signifies that hausguests were to go to Post 1, which was named "All in the Cards."

Lastly, "But all will cease with glistening China/And a smoking gun," indicated what to search for: China and a gun. If you found Post 2, you were handed the antidote, which was:

Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #130 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[Eviction Ceremony 2]

Hello Hausgests. It is now time for another Eviction Ceremony. Please submit a vote to evict either
    Liv Tyler
    Billy Ray Cyrus
    , or
    Steven Harper
    . None of the nominees can vote, nor can
    Simon Cowell
    , the current holder of the Fame.

Here are the confessional prompts:
    QUESTIONS
    [01] Briefly summarize your week in the game. Have you talked to anyone new? If so, who, and where do you see yourself going with them from a strategic standpoint?

[02] On a scale of 1 to 10 – 1 being the lowest – how safe do you feel you are going into next week?

[03] What do you think about Simon winning the Fame?

[04] Now that the game has entered a stage where moves are based on more than first impressions, what do you think will be your biggest weakness?

[05] Which hausguests do you have an alliance with?

[06] Do you think you can trust them? If so, why? If not, why not?

[07] Have you made any moves thus far that you already regret? If so, how do you plan on ensuring they don't come back to haunt you later down the road?

[08] Which hausguest do you feel is your biggest threat? Why?

[09] Which hausguest do you feel is your smallest competition? Why?

[10] Who are you voting for, Liv, Billy Ray, or Steven? Why are you voting them?

[For Steven] You are sitting on the chopping block for a second week in a row. Not only this, but you have been identified by another hausguest. What are your thoughts on your position in this game?

[For Billy Ray] Like Steven, you have been nominated for the second week in a row. Why do you think that your competitors have nominated you?

[For Liv]
    It is only Week Two, and you find yourself on the chopping block. If you manage to stay another week, do you think you will change any aspect of your strategy? If so, what. If not, why?
    You have seventy-two hours [January 11 at 7:30PM GMT-5] to submit your votes and confessionals. Nominees, if you feel the need, you may address your hausguests. This may be the last chance you have to save yourselves. Good luck.
    Last edited by Lady Gaga on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #131 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[ATTENTION AUDIENCES]

Audiences of the show will be playing a key part in next week's Fame Competition! Prom Night will be coming to the haus very soon, and it is up you to determine who will be getting a fantastical prize. In order to make your mark on this game, please submit via PM answers to the following questions:
    [01] Of the hausguests, who is the most intelligent?
    [02] Of the hausguests, who is the best dressed?
    [03] Of the hausguests, who is the most charming?
    [04] Of the hausguests, who is the most athletic?
    [05] Of the hausguests, who is most likely to be evicted next [Week Three]?
    [06] Of the hausguests, who is the most comedic?
    [07] Of the hausguests, who is the biggest whiner?
    [08] Of the hausguests, who is the most talented?
    Please, vote for the hausguest that you think suits each of these questions best. Even if they are evicted this week, your answers will still be valid in the weeks to come, with the possible exception of [05].
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #132 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Hello again hausguests. It appears that there is going to be a slight change in your choices for eviction. Liv Tyler has chosen to leave the haus, and has already been escorted out. Though one of the nominees has left, the show must go on, and so it shall. You know must choose between Billy Ray Cyrus and Steven Harper. If you have already submitted a vote, and wish to change it due to this turn of events, you may do so.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #135 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Be sure to get in your vote. You all have until 7:30 tomorrow.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #137 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Hausguests, the votes are in. Steven, Billy Ray, one of you will be the second competitor to leave the Haus of Gaga. Just a reminder: when I reveal the vote, the evicted hausguest may submit one final post in the thread, and must then leave the game. Let us proceed.

By a vote of 5-2,

Steven

You have been evicted from the Haus of Gaga. I'm sorry, but the Fame has taken your life in this game, and it is time for you to go. Please, gather your belongings. A limousine is waiting just outside to escort you home.

Billy Ray
    , that means you are safe and will be here another week. Congratulations.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #138 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Both Annie Duke and Wierd Al Yankovic failed to submit a vote, and they will both receive strikes. Annie and Weird Al, this the second strike for both of you, and with one more you will be exited from the game.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #139 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[Week Three - Disco Heaven]

[THE FAME COMPETITION 3]
    Get Back, Honey

Hausguests, your chance at fame have come again. Simon, as outgoing holder of the Fame, you are not eligible to compete. Tonight, as it happens, is Prom night! Prom is an evening where dreams come true and hopes can be crushed, and this evening will be no different. As you may know, high school students vote for Senior Superlatives such as "Most Likely to be Fantastical." I asked America to vote for which titles all of you should receive. I will ask a series of questions based on America's vote. If you get the answer correct, you will take a step forward. If you're incorrect, you will remain where you are. The first player to reach their last square, or be in the lead after eight questions will be the recipient of the Fame. There is to be no communication among the hausguests during the course of the challenge. All submissions will be due in forty-eight hours, January 13 at 5:00PM GMT-5. Good luck.
    [01] Who did America vote as most intelligent? Kenny Hoang or Richard Ayoade?
    [02] Who did America vote as best dressed? Liv Tyler or Florence Henderson?
    [03] Who did America vote as most charming? Annie Duke or Simon Cowell?
    [04] Who did America vote as most athletic? Tina Fey or Liz Kim?
    [05] Who did America vote as most likely to be evicted next? Billy Ray Cyrus or Weird Al Yankovic?
    [06] Who did America vote as most talented? Meryl Streep or Annie Duke
    [07] Who did America vote as most comedic? Weird Al Yankovic or Tina Fey?
    [08] Who did America vote as the biggest whiner? Billy Ray Cyrus or Steven Harper

[Tie Breaker] In the challenge "Poison," how many red bottles were shown in the picture? The person who comes closest to the number without going over will be counted right.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #141 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Cobalt wrote:HEADS UP, you appear to have caught fire
    So long as my hair and all the hairspray can stay clear of it, I should be okay. Keep your fingers crossed!
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #143 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Just a reminder, all Fame submissions are due tomorrow. As of now, I have three.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #144 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Actions are in, but the results will have to come tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #145 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[THE FAME COMPETITION 3 - Results]

Hello hausguests. The results are in, and we have a new Fame. Let's see how the challenge unfolded.

Question one asked, "Who did America vote as most intelligent? Kenny Hoang or Richard Ayoade?
    "

Meryl, Liz,
    and
    Kenny
    all said
    Kenny.

Richard
    , however, said
    Richard

The correct answer was
    Richard
    . Richard, please take a step forward. Everyone else remain where you are.

Question two asked, "Who did America vote as best dressed? Liv Tyler or Florence Henderson?"

Meryl, Liz, Kenny, Richard,
    and
    Billy Ray
    all said
    Liv.

The correct answer was indeed
    Liv
    . Everyone got it right, so everyone take a step forward. This puts Richard in the lead with two, and everyone else is tied at one.

Question three asked, "Who did America vote as most charming? Annie Duke or Simon Cowell?"

All the hausguests
    said
    Simon
    , and they are correct. Everyone take a step forward.

Question four asked, "Who did America vote as most athletic? Tina Fey or Liz Kim?"

Meryl, Liz,
    and
    Kenny
    said
    Liz

Billy Ray
    said
    Tina

The correct answer was:
    Liz
    ! Meryl, Liz, and Kenny, you may each take a step forward. That makes you all tied with Richard on the third tile.

Question five asked, "Who did America vote as most likely to be evicted next? Billy Ray Cyrus or Weird Al Yankovic? "

All the hausguests
    said
    Billy Ray
    , and they are correct. Everyone take a step forward.

Question six asked, "Who did America vote as most talented? Meryl Streep or Annie Duke"

Meryl, Liz, Kenny
    and
    Billy Ray
    said
    Meryl

Richard
    said
    Annie

The correct answer was:
    Meryl
    . Meryl, Liz, Kenny, and Billy you may each take a step forward. Meryl, Liz, and Kenny, each of you have now moved five steps. Richard and Billy Ray, you have moved four.

Question seven asked, "Who did America vote as most comedic? Weird Al Yankovic or Tina Fey? "

All the hausguests
    said
    Weird Al
    , but they were all incorrect! Everyone will remain where they are.

Question eight asked, "Who did America vote as the biggest whiner? Billy Ray Cyrus or Steven Harper"

All the hausguests
    said
    Steven
    , but they were all again incorrect! Everyone please remain where you are.

ImageImage
    Richard. Billy Ray

Both of you placed impressively, but unfortunately only advanced four steps, and are out of the running for the Fame.

ImageImageImage
    Meryl. Kenny. Liz.

Each of you have advanced five spaces, and it is now time to move to the tie breaker. One of you is about to become the new Fame.

The Tie Breaker question asked, "In the challenge "Poison," how many red bottles were shown in the picture? The person who comes closest to the number without going over will be counted right."

Liz Kim
    said

Meryl Streep
    said

Kenny Hoang
    said

The correct answer was:

!

That means congratulations, Meryl, you have won the Power of Fame! You are safe from the threat of eviction this week, but must now nominate one of your hausmates for eviction. This will be challenging, but with fame comes responsibility, and now you must exercise that power. You will have forty-eight hours, to submit your nomination [January 16 at 5:00PM GMT-5].
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #146 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

ImageImage
    Richard. Billy Ray

One of you has placed last in this competition, and will be nominated for eviction this week.

As both of you know, the Tie Breaker question asked, "In the challenge "Poison," how many red bottles were shown in the picture? The person who comes closest to the number without going over will be counted right," and the correct answer was 3.

Richard Ayoade
    said

Billy Ray Cyrus
    did not submit a Tie Breaker!

That means Billy Ray has been nominated for eviction. Billy Ray, your seat is waiting. Someone will be joining you shortly.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #147 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[IDENTITY NOMINATIONS]

Hausguests, it is once again time for the Identity Nominations. Like the Fame, Simon Cowell, you have forty-eight hours to submit your guesses [January 16 at 5:00PM GMT-5]. Just a reminder, the Identity Nomination is optional, and you will receive no penalty for not providing a submission.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #149 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[NOMINATION CEREMONY]

Hausguests, it is time for the Nomination Ceremony. As holder of the Power of Fame, Meryl was responsible for nominating one person for eviction this week. That person is:

Simon Cowell

Simon, you have been nominated for eviction. Please, take a seat next to Billy Ray. Good luck in the Fame Monster Competition.

Just a note: hausguests may still attempt to identify another player until the deadline set for tomorrow.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #151 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[IDENTITY NOMINATIONS]

Hello hausguests. I must inform you that no one was correctly identified this week, which means there will be only two people eligible for eviction. Congratulations for keeping your identities hidden. For now. The Fame Monster Competition will begin momentarily.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #152 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[THE FAME MONSTER COMPETITION 3]
    Selection Phase

Hausguests, it is now time to select the competitors for this week's Fame Monster Competition. As you all know, a total of eight players will be participating in this event. Both the Fame and the two nominees will choose a player they would each like to compete, while two more hausguests will be selected by random draw. The Fame and both nominees have twenty four hours [January 17, 5:00PM GMT-5] to declare, in thread, their selections for this competition. To do so, post:

Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #154 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Meryl and Simon, you both have less than an hour to select the hausguest you each would like to compete in the Fame Monster. If you don't, I will be selecting them via random draw.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #155 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Billy Ray has selected Wierd Al Yankovic to participate in the Fame Monster Competition. Since neither Meryl nor Simon chose a hausguest to compete, four slots will be filled through the draw.

Original Roll String: 4d6
    4 6-Sided Dice: (2, 4, 4, 1) = 11

[1] Richard Ayoade
    [2] Annie Duke
    [3] Tina Fey
    [4] Flo Henderson
    [5] Kenny Hoang
    [6] Liz Kim
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #156 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Original Roll String: 1d6
    1 6-Sided Dice: (6) = 6
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #157 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Fantastic! Richard Ayoade, Tina Fey, Kenny Hoang, and Liz Kim will be partaking in the Fame Monster Competition as well.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #158 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[THE FAME MONSTER COMPETITION 3]
    Boogie Knights

Hausguests, welcome to the Fame Monster Competition. This week, you will be playing one of my favorite games, Boogie Knights. Please direct your attention to the board above, for this will be the playing field during this competition, and I will explain the rules of the challenge.

Everyone will choose a square on the board, which will be their starting point. You will then take turns moving like a knight in chess. For those of you who either do not know or are unsure about the knight's movement, it moves in an L shaped path. They can move two squares straight, and then one square to the side OR one square straight, and then two to the side. Every turn, you will have twenty four hours to make a move. If a hausguest does not make a move in the given time, he or she will be eliminated from the competition. Each time a hausguest makes a move, the square they land on will be removed from the board. That square is then out of play for the rest of the game. When a hausguest cannot find a square onto which to move, they are out of the game. If you choose your moves like disco kings and queens, and are the last player standing, you will win the Fame Monster Competition!
    Last edited by Lady Gaga on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:20 am, edited 19 times in total.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #159 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

We will be going in alphabetical order, which means Richard, you will choose first.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #163 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Kenny Hoang wrote:I assume you can't "capture," yes?
    Correct.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #164 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Richard has selected C3.
    It is now Simon's turn.
    Last edited by Lady Gaga on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #165 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

I tell you what, for the sake of time (because this competition will indeed take a while) starting positions will be on a first-to-choose basis. The alphabetical order will come into play once everyone has selected their spots. If after forty eight hours [January 19, 5:00PM GMT-5] a player has not chosen a position, they will be out of the competition.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #169 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Last edited by Lady Gaga on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #174 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

I haven't heard from Weird Al in several days, so I am going to assume he will not be here in the next twenty minutes. Because of this, I have decided to start the challenge. Richard, you are first.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #176 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Last edited by Lady Gaga on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #178 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

It was. For future, reference, the names are listed in alphabetical order on the key. That means Billy Ray is up next.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #180 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Neopi wrote:You have the wrong color for billy ray, it is different on the board than the key.
    I'll edit it once Billy Ray makes his move.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #181 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

It has been twenty four hours since I made a notice in thread that it was Billy Ray's turn. Since he has not made his move, he is now out of the competition. Tina, it is your turn.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #183 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Last edited by Lady Gaga on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:09 pm, edited 10 times in total.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #187 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Last edited by Lady Gaga on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #191 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

It has been quite a bit longer than twenty four hours since Kenny's post. Liz, I'm sorry, but that means you are now out. It is now Richard's turn.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #192 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Correction, Billy Ray Cyrus has just decided to leave the game. Would the hausguests like to 1) Play the Fame Monster competition to its end, 2) End the Fame Monster Competition, and start a new week, 3) Stop the game altogether? I will leave it up to you all.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #198 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Based on the feedback provided, most hausguests would like to proceed with the second option. The Fame Competition will be up in the next few hours.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #199 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[Week Four - Beautiful, Dirty, Rich]

[THE FAME COMPETITION 3]
    Dance Fight

Hausguests, your chance at fame has come again. Meryl, as outgoing holder of the Fame, you are not eligible to compete. Tonight, you will be participating in one of the activities that I loved to watch in the New York subway stations: dance-offs. In this challenge, the competing hausguests will square off in a series of dance battle royales, in which either one or both contestants will be eliminated. Your choices for each round are to pelvic thrust, use Gaga claws, or to strike a Gaga pose. Pelvic thrusting beats the Gaga claws. Gaga claws beat striking a pose. Striking a pose beats pelvic thrusting. If both combatants submit the same action, both will be knocked out of the challenge. All contestants will have twenty four hours from this post to submit the actions for the first rounds.

This Fame competition will progress until only two remain, at which time there will be a final dance-off. The winner of the last round will become the new Fame. There is to be no communication among the hausguests during the course of the challenge.

Pairings were chosen via alphabetical order:
    Richard v Simon
    Annie v Tina
    Florence v Kenny
    Liz v Weird Al
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #200 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[THE FAME COMPETITION 4 - Round 1 Results]

One by one, the pairs faced off. Here is how the first round of the competition played out.

ImageImage
    Richard v. Simon

Both Richard and Simon provocatively pelvic thrust to the center of the dance floor. Richard, however, was forty-two seconds [submitted forty-two minutes late] behind on the beat, and Simon managed to thrust him out of the competition. Simon advances to the next round.

ImageImage
    Annie v. Tina

Tina strikes a fierce Lady Gaga pose, while Annie simply stands there dumbfounded. Tina advances to the next round by default.

ImageImage
    Florence v. Kenny

Florence leaps in surprise as the music begins to play. Kenny contorts his body into his favorite pose from "Bad Romance." Florence, not knowing what to do, follows suit and imitates the pose best as she can, but stumbles off dance floor. [Florence submitted late] Kenny advances to the next round.

ImageImage
    Liz v. Weird Al

Liz wastes no time lowering herself to the ground as if she were a dancer for "Paparazzi". Weird Al gawks at her revealing pose, but cannot muster the courage to do anything. Liz advances to the next round by default.

Simon, Tina, Kenny, and Liz, you have all advanced to the semifinals of this competition. Again, you will face off based on alphabetical order. You will have twenty-four hours to submit [Sunday January 31 at 1:00PM GMT-5]
    Simon v Tina
    Kenny v Liz
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #201 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[THE FAME COMPETITION 4 - Round 2 Results]

With only four left, the competition was bound to get interesting. Here is how the second round of the Fame Competition played out.

ImageImage
    Simon v. Tina

Simon saunters onto the dance floor, eyeing Tina as he does so. The music begins to blare from speakers positioned around the floor, and the infamous man begins to move with the music. The movements start off as little more than a playful swaying of the arms, but quickly turn into powerful pelvic thrusts. Simon thrusts his way closer to the center of the floor, and looks up only in time to collide with Tina, who was thrusting as well. Simon and Tina thrust until they could no more, and both hobbled off the dance floor. Simon and Tina have been eliminated from the competition.

ImageImage
    Kenny v. Liz

The time for the Survivor star showdown had come. Platforms upon the dance floor began to revolve slowly, and Kenny jumped with delight. Bolting to one of the platforms, he positioned his feet firmly, before hunching his back and throwing a hand into Liz's face. You go Kenny. Liz blinked in surprise . . .

but did not retaliate! Liz has been eliminated from the competition.

That means congratulations, Kenny, you have won the Power of Fame! You are safe from the threat of eviction this week, but must now nominate one of your hausmates for eviction. This will be challenging, but with fame comes responsibility, and now you must exercise that power. You will have forty-eight hours, to submit your nomination [February 2 at 5:00PM GMT-5].
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #202 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

Hausguests, this week I have decided to do something different in regards to the first nomination. I do not find it fair that people who have actually been submitting actions are forced onto the block, while those who do not participate cruise by to the next round. As such, either Annie or Weird Al will be nominated this week. True, both Richard and Flo did not submit on time, but they still submitted.

ImageImage
    Annie. Weird Al.

One of you has placed last in the competition, and will be nominated for eviction this week.

Original Roll String: 1d6
    1 6-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

Annie - 1, 3, 5
    Weird Al - 2, 4, 6
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #203 (isolation #98) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

That means Weird Al, you have been nominated for eviction. Weird Al, your seat is waiting. Someone will be joining you shortly.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #204 (isolation #99) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[IDENTITY NOMINATIONS]

Hausguests, it is once again time for the Identity Nominations. Like the Fame, Simon Cowell, you have forty-eight hours to submit your guesses [February 2 at 5:00PM GMT-5]. Just a reminder, the Identity Nomination is optional, and you will receive no penalty for not providing a submission.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #206 (isolation #100) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[NOMINATION CEREMONY]

Hausguests, it is time for the Nomination Ceremony. As holder of the Power of Fame, Kenny was responsible for nominating one person for eviction this week. That person is:

Meryl Streep

Meryl, you have been nominated for eviction. Please, take a seat next to Annie. Good luck in the Fame Monster Competition.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #207 (isolation #101) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[IDENTITY NOMINATIONS]

Hello hausguests. I must inform you that no one was correctly identified this week, which means there will be only two people eligible for eviction. Congratulations for keeping your identities hidden. For now. The Fame Monster Competition will begin momentarily.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #208 (isolation #102) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[THE FAME MONSTER COMPETITION 4]
    Selection Phase

Hausguests, it is now time to select the competitors for this week's Fame Monster Competition. As you all know, a total of eight players will be participating in this event. Both the Fame and the two nominees will choose a player they would each like to compete, while two more hausguests will be selected by random draw. The Fame and both nominees have twenty four hours [February 3, 5:00PM GMT-5] to declare, in thread, their selections for this competition. To do so, post:

Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #210 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Kenny has selected Liz to participate in the Fame Monster Competition. Since neither nominee chose a player to compete, four hausguests will be selected via random draw in just a moment.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #211 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Original Roll String: 4d5
    4 5-Sided Dice: (5, 3, 2, 5) = 15

[1] Richard
    [2] Simon
    [3] Tina
    [4] Flo
    [5] Weird Al
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #212 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Kenny, Liz, Annie, Meryl, Tina, Weird Al, Flo, and Simon will be competing in the Fame Monster Competition.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #213 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

No Money

Houseguests, the Fame Monster is lurking in the yard. To win this competition, it's scary to think what you might do. In fact, you might just be digging your own grave.

Everyone, enter your own grave and lay down. From this point on, you are allowed to communicate with absolutely no one about the game. You will each start with 50 Monster Points. I will make you six offers. To accept an offer, be the first PM me. You can gain money by accepting an offer that forces you to do an evil deed. Other offers will tempt you to give up veto points in exchange for a prize that will rouse the green-eyed monster jealousy from fellow houseguests. After the competition, I will reveal the prizes and punishments that have been accepted, but I will not reveal which houseguest is responsible. The houseguest with the most money after the six offers have been made will win the Fame Monster Competition!

The first offer will be made in one hour.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #214 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[1] Who is willing to spend the next Fame competition in solitary confinement in order to win 10 Monster Points?
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #215 (isolation #108) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[2] In order to win the ability to nullify a vote cast in the upcoming Eviction, who is willing to spend 10 Monster Points?
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #216 (isolation #109) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[3] Who is willing to hinder the houseguest not competing in this Fame Monster competition during the next Fame challenge in order to win 15 points?
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #217 (isolation #110) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

[4] How many of your Monster Points are you willing to give up in order to win 25 Gaga dollars?
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #218 (isolation #111) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[5] Who is willing to not participate in next week's Fame Monster Competition in order to win 10 Monster Points?
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #219 (isolation #112) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

I am now raising the offer to 15 Monster Points.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #220 (isolation #113) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Lady Gaga »

[6] In order to gain an extra vote for the next two Evictions, who is willing to spend 20 Monster Points?
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Lady Gaga
    Watcher
    Watcher

Post Post #221 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Lady Gaga »

Results

Hausguests, all offers have been made. Now it is time to see the results. Just a reminder, I will only be informing the haus as to each player's final score. I will not be giving any indication as to whom was the first to respond to an offer until the appropriate time to do so. With that being said, let's commence with the results.

Simon, Annie, Flo, Meryl,
    and
    Weird Al
    all finished with
    50 Monster Points
    in their possession. Congratulations, none of you either gained or lost points.

Liz
    completed with a total of

46 Monster Points
    . I am sorry, Liz, but that means you have been eliminated from this competition.

ImageImage
    Tina. Kenny.

One of you will be the next Fame Monster. Kenny,

With a total of
    65 Monster Points
    , congratulations, you have won the title of Fame Monster! Tina only had
    40 Monster Points
    , which means that she placed the lowest in this competition.

Kenny, you now have the power to save one of the two nominees from eviction. You may, if you wish, address both nominees, and ask them why they feel they deserve to have the power used on them. Once you have made your decision to either veto one of the nominations or not use your power, you may either submit your choice to me via PM, or publicly declare it in thread and incorporate your own reasoning behind the action. You have forty-eight hours to make your choice [February 12 at 5:00PM GMT-5].

Return to “Social Game Archive”