Mini 930:Morning People Mafia (Game Over!)

jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:09 am

Post by jbernier93 »

TeWuicah wrote:
jbernier93 wrote: In all games I'm in with him, his recent posts have been infrequent / relatively low content.
So your argument is that his inactivity doesn't count as proof of his alignment? Fair enough. I still think it's anti-town, and if he can't put in any content at all then he's better off replacing out.
Yeah, just something to note.

Also yay SSSS is almost dead.
0/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI1tquUo2ng ^Watch this hilarious speech by someone in my Public Speaking class
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:26 am

Post by sykedoc »

Six to kill, Smash has five votes.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Angryclowns2018: you are a fuckwad
homicidalrabit: Pot
homicidalrabit: Kettle
homicidalrabit: Black
Angryclowns2018: I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:28 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Mod; can we prod Smash? I believe it's been 3 days
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:35 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

I'm sorry for being around so little, and playing the game horribly. Obviously I am given the situation. So, onto the claim, Vanilla Townie.

I really have not much new to add at this point, other than listing my suspicions against dragonfly/rzhang and peanut/fallen angel. Wow. Deja vu.
Dragonfly13 wrote:
The page 3 rz vote:

Initial reaction: "What the hell? I'm replacing THIS guy???"

The only explanation I have for this is that perhaps he was trying to say "if I were scum, why would I do this?" And I ask myself, "What could scum possibly gain by putting Deer at L-2 on page 3? (or maybe L-1? the votecounts around here are confusing)" The only thing that really does is shift attention towards you, so I don't see why scum would do that. 88 sounds like a good enough explanation for me to lower him down a few notches. This kind of thing felt like the only explanation for his vote before I really read into the whole fallen angel gambit thing.

Rz's explanations of his page 3 vote seem
more
logically sound to me than they were on page 3. But I don't like it when people say "oh I did x, and that's a (pro-town/anti-town/null-tell)" because it should be the other players in the game who decide how your own actions should be perceived. I don't like this part of 117
rz wrote:my goal now is to just to convince people that i have not been scummy up to this point, to the best of my ability. whether or not i am viewed as being helpful is less important to me at this point in time.
Because I'd much rather have seen him at least attempt to scumhunt.

I also disagree with whatever makes him think it was a good idea, in some other game, to fakeclaim doc as town. That's just stupid. So I definitely have my disagreements with rz's playstyle at this point, but I am willing to accept his playstyle and even his weird "gambit," even though I don't agree that it was the right thing to do to get the game going. In other words, I can sort of see why he would play the way he did, but my playstyle is quite different.

SSSS post 179 (iso 14):
SSSS wrote:My final sentence was to make sure that he doesn't get hammered and the day ends early. If someone hammered him, I would expect to be scrutinized along with everyone else, this was not meant to be a preemptive excuse.
So
that's
why he told everyone not to vote in huge letters. Because he would expect to be scrutinized. Why should a townie not want to be scrutinized?
I don't like his trying to distancing himself from rzhang. This is what people should do, yes, but it sounds like he is saying "I can't believe that he would do this, it makes him look scummy and brings attention to him." In the end, dragonfly says "I am willing to accept his playstyle...even though I don't agree that it was the right thing to do to get the game going." I am seeing this as scum trying to make up for the previous player.

I told people not to vote, because it tends to be a problem in my games. I don't want it to happen. Yes, I would expect it, and I never said that I didn't want to be scrutinized.
peanutman wrote:Of my limited time on mafiascum (about 4-5 games), the scummiest players lynched D1 have always turned out to be town. In fact, it's through probing and questionning that the scum blow up the case much bigger than it is (though the suspects don't help themselves by digging their hole). Therefore, although the likes of SSSS and rzhang didn't always behave in a townie way, I don't think they are the best lynches for today. I'm skeptical of lynches of the most obvious candidates on D1.

That being said, I'm not claiming that rzhang/Dragonfly and SSSS must be townies, but I feel it's more beneficial to go after those who aren't in (and attracting by their responses) the limelight. Let's be honest, if those two are town, they are easy for scum to push and lynch without rousing too much suspicion from their accusations.
This is peanut man covering himself, saying that he doesn't want to lynch one of the scummiest candidates, and takes basically no position on whether or not he sees us as scummy. So far, he has not taken a stance on anyone who is likely to be lynched, and so is helping to stay out of the spotlight.

In conclusion, I played poorly, and now I'm seeming to think that the town would get some info from my lynch. I understand if I end up being lynched, but please know that I am a 'Nilla Townie.

That being said, I'm believing in the rzhang/dragonfly case again, due to having the words "So
that's
why he told everyone not to vote in huge letters. Because he would expect to be scrutinized. Why should a townie not want to be scrutinized?" put in my mouth by dragonfly, and rzhang's actions.

I believe that my last vote was on jb, but I have it on dragonfly in the votecount. Just to be sure,
unvote, vote dragonfly

Finally, sorry, but I am going to be
V/LA until Sunday
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:53 am

Post by SpyreX »

That post feels right. I don't like that.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
peanutman
peanutman
Goon
peanutman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:39 am

Post by peanutman »

SSSS wrote:This is peanut man covering himself, saying that he doesn't want to lynch one of the scummiest candidates, and takes basically no position on whether or not he sees us as scummy. So far, he has not taken a stance on anyone who is likely to be lynched, and so is helping to stay out of the spotlight.
With all of the input already on you both, I feel that I don't have anything new that hasn't already been said. In essence, I would be adding white noise to the whole debate. I prefer to bring something new and different, so the town is not tunneling on just one or two players. So, SSSS, I do believe you haven't played an excellent game, but I don't find you the scummiest, far from it. So, I can either just follow everyone else, place a vote on one of the two BWs by repeating what others have said in my own words, or I can look elsewhere, where I believe I'm more likely to find scum.

To sum up, I feel that tacking onto the SSSS/DF discussions is staying out of the spotlight by blending with everyone else. By separating from that and talking about others, I am singling myself out to some extant, spreading the spotlight to others as well.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by chauchaudotcom »

spy wrote:That post feels right. I don't like that.
Then why aren't you unvoting?
peanut wrote: I prefer to bring something new and different, so the
town is not tunneling on just one or two players.
Are we reading the same game? Town has looked at rz -> smash -> water -> nobody -> smash -> now going back to nobody.
peanut wrote: So, I can either just follow everyone else, place a vote on one of the two BWs by repeating what others have said in my own words, or I can look elsewhere, where I believe I'm more likely to find scum.
Which is fine. But still doesn't explain why you felt the need to thoroughly explain why you didn't want to join the rz or smash wagon . You could've easily switched votes indicating spy cleared some of your doubts, without going into the whole D1 lynch skepticism. You just seemed too defensive for something no one had questioned.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Because that post feeling right isn't enough push for me to think this is a bad lynch, as of now.
Show

Proud member of BaM
peanutman
peanutman
Goon
peanutman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by peanutman »

@CCDC, I don't wish to go back and forth on this at the expense of clogging the thread from more specific scumhunting, but the reason for my D1 lynch skepticism comment wasn't so much to justify my own vote but to call attention to it for the benefit of all.

I agree that the tunnelling comment might have been a bit much, but I still think the focus has been rather limited today. There were barely any votes on water_foul (and only a few posts about him after one of his more questionable comments) and the redirecting of attention on NS is what I was looking to achieve. There wasn't much town momentum on him until lately.

---

@NS
NS wrote:given replacements in the next couple days, I think we can interrogate them
(the replacements)
sufficiently.
Interrogate away! Or at least do something productive given your request for people to post more frequently. Given your need for "something new to happen" to post more than "I'm here", you should have more than enough right now.

Regarding SSSS:
NS-feb 27 wrote:I don't know what I think about him yet; I haven't quite caught up yet. Tomorrow I'll know more, and will post accordingly. Well, I do think there are too many "S"s in his name.
Next mention of SSSS
NS-Mar4 wrote:Other suspects:

SSSS (but not nearly as much as)
fallen angel. I still think that whole gambit thing was too anti-town to really be town.
Could you give us this post you mentioned regarding SSSS? You clearly found him scummier after your catching up. Could you justify it for us?
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by jbernier93 »

Post 303 makes me wish I wasn't voting SSSS.

So I could hammer him.

He continues making wishy-washy statements and trying to deflect attention onto another player for non scummy things. Also he switches from his OMGUS vote on me to vote for the only other wagon with any steam today, DF13. Who recently voted SSSS.
0/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI1tquUo2ng ^Watch this hilarious speech by someone in my Public Speaking class
Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Dragonfly13 »

It's definitely a difficult dilemma when placed in a situation like this one. There is one scummy player in my eyes who has a large wagon (SSSS). Nobody Special is definitely playing anti-town and lurk-heavy, but what more can be gained by lynching him than by lynching SSSS?

Large wagons are easy for scum to manipulate, so it seems rather awkward when scummy players have large wagons. This is due to a fear of the "scummy" player being town-aligned, because scum would naturally hold off lynching scum-mates until it appears to be too late. So why has SSSS been voted so heavily?

My argument is that the other major wagon (rz/me) is more likely to have been manipulated by scum.

I am mostly concerned that SSSS has decided to go V/LA until the day of the deadline. Will day 1 last until deadline? Perhaps, but there's no guarantee. Also, what does he have to say about his contradictions I pointed out in my huge post? If he doesn't return until Sunday, we won't know. If he appears to be townish on Sunday when he returns, how will we have time to interrogate others, who are currently less suspicious than him? How can we ask him further questions, or even respond to his most recent post? I guess we're just supposed to take his word for it that he's a Vanilla Townie.

By the way, I thought Vanilla Townies were "Villagers" in this game. What does he have to say about that? It could be trivial, but I'd like to be able to bounce some questions off his head.

Until then, it looks like we'll have to go after some other suspicions. In this case, I'd like to go after fitz.

@Fitz: What is your current opinion of SSSS? Should he be lynched today? What do you think about his V/LA? In this situation, do you think he's more likely to be overwhelmed newbie or cornered scum?
Need [color=blue]0[/color] replacement(s) for [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13188]Mini 911[/url].
Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Dragonfly13 »

Well, if day doesn't end before deadline, I'm going to ask for an extension. Right now, there isn't really a need for one though.
Need [color=blue]0[/color] replacement(s) for [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13188]Mini 911[/url].
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Deer »

Okay, I'm going to do this. Dragonfly has swayed me away from thinking rzhang's spot is scum, and like I said before, SSSS looks to be the next most likely scum.

unvote, vote: SSSS
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by sykedoc »

Vote Count:

Dragonfly13(3): havingfitz, Nobody Special, smashbro_of_the_SSSS,
smashbro_of_the_SSS(6): Sucrose, chauchaudotcom, jbernier93, Dragonfly13, SpyreX, Deer
Nobody Special(2): TeWuicah, peanutman

6 to lynch.
Smashbro has been lynched

The crowd gathered in town square, another function of an ancient town which somehow became relevant in RI-FLE! Anyway, Smash was being dragged by his hair into the square, towards the guillotine. Yeah, you people are so ancient that you're not even using a noose to lynch people. Smash gave the crazy looking executioner in the black hood a glance, asking him if he was sure he wanted to do this. The guy in the mask nodded and said
"I'm on the clock for another hour, sorry bro."
Smash's head rolled on the ground, up a ramp, and into the town well, contaminating the water supply. Yeah, you also have a well, and now its all messed up. See what you did?
Feeling oddly unsatisfied, everyone goes back to their homes to get murdered again.

Those damn morning people are one step closer to taking over. Good job idiots!

Smashbro_of_the_SSSS
, a
townie
, has died by lynching

Night 1 is 72 hours, send your night choices to me or I'll make sure you never have children again.
Last edited by sykedoc on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:42 am

Post by sykedoc »

Going through the cold wintery grasp of spring, you all awake to the smell of vinegar and blood. Wait, vinegar?

Someone tried to clean... Yeah we were ALL asleep and they took their damn time trying to clean up that mess.
The body was a damn mess anyway, so its not like they did too well.
Face bashed in with a coffee cup,
arms burned, most likely by coffee.
Eyes cut out, JUST KIDDING!
We're not that freaky here.

So, looking at the body, which at this point looked like a dirty hobo who had been mauled by a bear, the police searched through the man's wallet.
Inside was a happy face sticker with the words "GOOD MORNING!" in bright yellow letters, and attached to the sticker was an ID:

Joseph "Fitz" Moreno
Havingfitz, Villager/Townie was beaten to death and burned Night 1

Fantastic Work! Keep up the non-progress!

Day 2 Starts! Deadline 3 weeks from Today!
With 9 Alive it takes 5 to kill.
Last edited by sykedoc on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:58 am

Post by havingfitz »

Bah!
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:07 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

bleh.

So, I'm going to conclude that there is at least one scum on the wagon:

smashbro_of_the_SSS(6): Sucrose, chauchaudotcom, jbernier93, Dragonfly13, SpyreX, Deer

Knowing my stance, the possibilities are:

Sucrose, jb, Dragon, Spy and Deer

Which doesn't help because...

Spy replaced in, Sucrose and Deer tunneled all day, Jb is all over the place and Dragon is...well, yea.

At the moment, Deer is my top.

Vote: Deer

You were on rz all game and your switch from dragon to smash was extremely abrupt. ISO 23 makes it seem as if you're leaning towards dragon being scum still, yet in ISO 24 you suddenly proclaim him swayed from scum spot. Given how hard you were on rz all game I just found it odd how easily you switched over when given the chance to hammer.

Sucrose would probably be my next bet. Because he's in the background so much. He's questioned smash once and water_foul once. But other then that he stayed on smash all day and hasn't done any active scum hunting.
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:17 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Anyone know any good methods for cooking a sock?

Grilled with onions and BBQ

So yeah, I'm between DF and Deer at this point, Deer for a general "follower" tone and dropping the hammer pretty much out of nowhere from his prior suspicions, and DF mostly for RZ's actions.
0/2
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Check the sig.

Yes, chances are high that wagon was a scum-split. So, use that for the first parse in the analysis.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Deer »

You were on rz all game and your switch from dragon to smash was extremely abrupt. ISO 23 makes it seem as if you're leaning towards dragon being scum still, yet in ISO 24 you suddenly proclaim him swayed from scum spot. Given how hard you were on rz all game I just found it odd how easily you switched over when given the chance to hammer.
RZ looked very scummy, and dragonfly's one post he made (the one with the town to scum list) didn't look great either. But, once he started posting after that, I started getting a town read from him. SSSS kind of OMGUS-ing on DF didn't look good for him either.
peanutman
peanutman
Goon
peanutman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by peanutman »

There's definitely things to read through with the two flips and the BW on SSSS (most likely scum involvement somewhere), but I'm still not satisfied with Nobody Special. Will post my summary thoughts of D1 once I re-read.

Vote : Nobody Special
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by sykedoc »

Attention players: I lost The Game
Last edited by sykedoc on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Yep. I'd say there was almost certainly at least one scum on the SSSS wagon. I'm a little more suspicious of Dragonfly than Deer though, but I’ll get back to that later.

Some of the stuff Water_foul said still baffles me, but a couple things SpyreX said just before the lynch seem genuine enough for me to drop him down a couple places on the suspicion list.

After some re-reading, my main suspect right now is Peanut Man. And this is going to sound a little strange, but he's actually my main suspect because of the way he avoided the SSSS wagon. I think it's weird that peanut didn't say
anything
about SSSS or Rzhang's play, only that he thought they weren't likely to be scum because they were the main targets D1.
peanutman wrote:Of my limited time on mafiascum (about 4-5 games), the scummiest players lynched D1 have always turned out to be town. In fact, it's through probing and questionning that the scum blow up the case much bigger than it is (though the suspects don't help themselves by digging their hole). Therefore, although the likes of SSSS and rzhang didn't always behave in a townie way, I don't think they are the best lynches for today. I'm skeptical of lynches of the most obvious candidates on D1.

That being said, I'm not claiming that rzhang/Dragonfly and SSSS must be townies, but I feel it's more beneficial to go after those who aren't in (and attracting by their responses) the limelight. Let's be honest, if those two are town, they are easy for scum to push and lynch without rousing too much suspicion from their accusations.

That's why I'm leaning more towards Water_Foul (though, if I were to judge Spyrex alone, I wouldn't be at all) for the reasons previously stated, or Nobody Special, given his requesting more activity and yet not commenting on it when it comes. His only comment is post 263 since the uptake in activity. Because I find Spyrex to be more helpful to the town, I will
unvote, vote : Nobody Special
And then I noticed this:
peanutman wrote:
SSSS wrote:This is peanut man covering himself, saying that he doesn't want to lynch one of the scummiest candidates, and takes basically no position on whether or not he sees us as scummy. So far, he has not taken a stance on anyone who is likely to be lynched, and so is helping to stay out of the spotlight.
With all of the input already on you both, I feel that I don't have anything new that hasn't already been said. In essence, I would be adding white noise to the whole debate. I prefer to bring something new and different, so the town is not tunneling on just one or two players. So, SSSS, I do believe you haven't played an excellent game, but I don't find you the scummiest, far from it. So, I can either just follow everyone else, place a vote on one of the two BWs by repeating what others have said in my own words, or I can look elsewhere, where I believe I'm more likely to find scum.

To sum up, I feel that tacking onto the SSSS/DF discussions is staying out of the spotlight by blending with everyone else. By separating from that and talking about others, I am singling myself out to some extant, spreading the spotlight to others as well.
Peanut says he doesn't think SSSS and Rzhang are likely to be scum, but then says that he could "either just follow everyone else, place a vote on one of the two BWs by repeating what others have said in my own words, or I can look elsewhere, where I believe I'm more likely to find scum."

There's something I don't like with the reasoning between these two posts. By saying he
could
place a vote on one of the two BWs and repeat what others have said in his own words, he implies that he finds Rz and SSSS scummy enough to potentially vote for. But earlier in the same paragraph, he told SSSS that "I don't find you the scummiest, far from it." He then says he doesn't want to vote for Rz and SSSS because voting for them would keep him out of the spotlight, i.e. be a go-with-the-flow, scummy thing to do.

Conclusion: Peanut seems more interested in what does or does not go with the flow of the town than if SSSS or Rzhang are actually scum, and it strikes me as wrong. I'll make an accusation that in the two posts I've quoted, Peanut is making a show of making obvious "pro-town" moves, while not actually doing much at all. He also
looks like
he's drawing attention away from SSSS and onto Nobody Special, yet he doesn't make much of a case against Nobody Special at all.

Vote: Peanut Man
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Sucrose »

http://xkcd.com/391/
There you go, Mod.
peanutman
peanutman
Goon
peanutman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:40 am

Post by peanutman »

@Sucrose, this isn't the first time that I'm accused of drawing attention away from the main bandwagons. To reiterate (maybe it wasn't clear when I first wrote it), SSSS and rzhang, by the fact that they amassed large wagons on the first day, are less likely to be scum because the informed minority (i.e. scum) usually play a part in orchestrating them (either first vote, a case, a follow-up vote, etc.). That is to say, it's not obvious necessarily who is the scum on the BW but they can always support a townie who makes the first accusation or whatever. All this to say, it is more likely for Day 1 BWs to be on townies. I agree that SSSS and rzhang both did things that are scummy. However, I would rather lynch someone who isn't the main target. Just look at the start of D2, everyone is saying that someone on SSSS's BW is scum. IMO, that is echoing what I was saying, before the fact, that SSSS's BW is most likely scum-driven.

All in all, I chose on D1 to present accusations on other players and pursue that, instead of coasting D1 and just adding a vote on the main candidates. Others who have basically done that (listed below) have basically been just reacting and talking about the main lynch candidates or accusations against them. For some, it makes getting a good read on them D1 very hard.
- Deer
- Jbernier
- Nobody Special
- Sucrose

Finally,
Dragonfly wrote:It's definitely a difficult dilemma when placed in a situation like this one. There is one scummy player in my eyes who has a large wagon (SSSS). Nobody Special is definitely playing anti-town and lurk-heavy, but what more can be gained by lynching him than by lynching SSSS?

Large wagons are easy for scum to manipulate, so it seems rather awkward when scummy players have large wagons. This is due to a fear of the "scummy" player being town-aligned, because scum would naturally hold off lynching scum-mates until it appears to be too late. So why has SSSS been voted so heavily?

My argument is that the other major wagon (rz/me) is more likely to have been manipulated by scum.
Dragonfly proves my point right here, but then acts in an opposite way. He says that large wagons are easy for scum to manipulate, but then he's still ok with his vote on SSSS because his is magically "more likely to have been manipulated by scum". So, I agree with his statement about early BWs. But I don't like that he ignored that fact to save his own skin (though it's a null-tell because, early on, townies are also interested in self-preservation). I'm hoping this shows that I'm not the only one who sees the inherent flaw in D1 BWs, when it comes to lynching scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”