Title Fairy Policy Changes

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:27 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Oman wrote:
8. What should a title be given
for
? Mafia games? Scumchat? GD?
Netopalis wrote:
I'd say not scumchat because it's not something that has permanence on the site. The other two, sure. Like it or not, GD has a huge impact on how this site functions as a community.
What do you mean by scumchat doesn't have permanence on the site?

My title came from one crazy a day that just so happened to come from scumchat.
Last edited by crywolf20084 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:01 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

I'm not sure that's exactly true. Scumchat often spills over to GD, Title things, and certain mafia games. Hell even mishmash
Cybele wrote:How many threads were made to argue against scumchat spilling over into GD?
I'd have to say scumchat is just as much a part of MS as mish mash is. The majority of scummers don't spend any any amount of time there either.
this is very true. most don't venture there but its still there and will always be there.

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:23 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:I'm not sure that's exactly true. Scumchat often spills over to GD, Title things, and certain mafia games. Hell even mishmash
Cybele wrote:How many threads were made to argue against scumchat spilling over into GD?
I'd have to say scumchat is just as much a part of MS as mish mash is. The majority of scummers don't spend any any amount of time there either.
this is very true. most don't venture there but its still there and will always be there.
Scumchat only pours into game from duscussions, and scumchat mafia (There was a scumchat mafia that made it through the queue, I think).
What i meant by mafia games is there is a group of "scumchatters" (6 i believe) in a current mafia game.

Return to “Player Titles”