Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote farside
because she votes me at the beginning of games..

vote: ABR

For beating me to voting on him first :P
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seraphim wrote:Well Mr. Rampage, have we played since War in Heaven 2? It seems hard to believe we haven't played in so long...

Also, Zito has proven himself scum with his last post. A wagon must be formed on him at once.
I never had a bw on me at the start of day 1, but I don't see bw votes during the start of an rvs stage as a scum tell.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seraphim wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:Seraphim doesn't approve of the farside wagon. Why's that, Seraphim?
It's not that I don't approve of the farside wagon, it's that you are obviously scum. In fact, the fact that you are trying to call me out for not approving the farside wagon, a clear misnomer because I never stated such sentiments, is in fact incredibly suspicious in itself.
This lawyer talk is going to make my head hurt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:The only law Seraphim studies is on Phoenix Wright! He's a highschooler!
Were you lurking around and saw the thread open and pounced on voting for me first for a reason?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

You just angry that I give you all this attention. Am I suffocating you? Do I make you nervous?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seraphim wrote:Farside, I never stated that the reason Papa Zito was obvscum was because he started a BW on you.
So why is Papa zito obvious scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Papa Zito wrote:Prozac-farside scumteam ITT.
papa zito/ABR scumteam seems more likely.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:33 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
vote richard

have I done this yet?

is it too early to say I am tunneling?
Considering post people are just voting based on an anteater pic or bw me. Tunneling is fine.
I'm personally still waiting to see if ABR answers my question or continues his ways.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #111 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Sando wrote:
bv310 wrote:Seraphim, I've seen people playing like that before. They don't usually try to group policy lynch, they usually just tunnel hardcore and find scumtells where there aren't any. It's actually rather annoying when it happens.
Anyone doing this is pretty retarded.

Why are people in this game seemingly obsessed with staying in the RVS, every time we start getting vagueling non-random conversation we apparently need more ant-eaters.

Farside, lol @ thinking ABR will answer questions, that's a good one :P
Who do you see being vagueling non random with convo?
Richard being obsessed with CKD's vote on him is ridiculous. It's one vote. I detect panic in Richards post.

unvote:
vote: Richard

And yes I expect ABR to answer me. It will just take about 5 more days for him decide to.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #122 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

RichardGHP wrote:@farside: Forsrs? You're using elusive panic as your excuse to vote me? That's really pretty scum-like you know. Even if I was panicked, it wouldn't make me scum. Nobody wants to be lynched. The fact that I only had one vote on me is irrelevant. I addressed it in a manner I felt appropriate. Lastly, you have a rather interesting and extreme definition of 'obsessed'...
Excuse me but I am the one with 5 people who bandwagonned me on page 1 and I just look at it "Oh goody lets see who is scum that tries to lynch me quickly". So I do see the # of votes on you as relevant.
and yes I consider your panic a scum tell. Someone who votes you 3 times isn't a big deal. My view is he's doing it to see how you react.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

Richard is just doing a tantrum attitude instead of answering question or handling pressure.
Obviously anti-town attitude. Along with jumpy sure I'm good with my vote even more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #135 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:interesting....richard, why do you think it is protown to lynch you? (yes it is sort of trick question)

also, all this talk of sig's...I cant see sigs anymore, is there and option to allow them?
yes it's on your profile options. I never changed it myself but that is what I heard.

Ooooo gold star.
*Tries it on.

How do I look now!?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #139 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:We are on page 6, we have just started the beginning of our conversations. There is one thing I love doing on this site more than anything (more than annoying people with anteaters and whatever else I can think of) and that is ripping up the poor 'ickle player that is feeling sorry for himself and gets all huffy the first bit of pressure is put upon him... I can some my feelings up in one word. Testicles. I recommend growing some.

You are being attacked on the basis of your reaction to ckd's vote, you explain, we move on, or we don't, its how the game is played. Your continued "Boo hoo, I can't take it any more, you are all so me-he-he-ean" is whats making me continue to vote for you. What the hell is the point in throwing a tantrum the first sign of pressure? It's what the game is about, there is no guarantee we will move off you, but it's better to learn how to play better and give your reasoning rather than be the whiney pathetic newbie your being now. Play the game, become more experienced, learn how to deal with it. Don't go "uh... lynch me then" then immediately sign up for another game where the same thing happens because you can't be fucked learning.

My thoughts can be accurately summed up in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOBIq0R4iQY
I love you right about now. ♥♥♥♥

I could not have said it better myself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #152 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:15 am

Post by farside22 »

RichardGHP wrote:EBWOP:

Well part of my "tantrum" is reaction testing, and part of it is a little frustration. C'mon, you really can't empathise with being panicked and frustrated when 1 person votes you three times?
This is just more bs. I have papa zito trying to push my buttons so many times I lost count. It's meant to get a reaction and if all your going to do is piss and moan and act like a baby because you can't handle pressure, questions or answer things in a reasonable way I don't see changing my vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #159 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote: also, why does faraday always seem like scum to me....am i an avatar racist?
I thought faraday was scum in both pyp games. Wouldn't you know one game he was scum. :lol:
CKD: Would you say this is typical reaction from richard? I have a current game I'm thinking of right now and he has flipped town but idk it's like either he's not paying attention to what's going on all over or he's paranoid and I equate paranoid to scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #178 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

bv310 wrote:I think Richard is town, but very whiny town. And not by a big slot either. He seems to grasp the game quite well, but his little tantrum and subsequent backpedaling to say he was reaction-fishing just seems really forced. He seems to be playing the newbie-scum stereotype quite fully.
You think he's town based on 7 pages of whining? :lol:
He didn't answer a simple question that's my biggest issue now he's throwing a tantrum saying it's a gambit. My thought is he can't respond to pressure so he's throwing this weak ass vote me attitude instead of answering a question it's just ridiculous.
I definitely would not use the word town and Richard in the same sentence.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #183 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Anon wrote:Ok.

Best RVS in a while. God laffs while reading.

Now, srz bsnss, Richard likely town getting angry. Easy target ftw.

Which means that the people pushing the wagon are more likely to be scum than the average.

Letss see, farside smells bad pushing rly hard. Seraphim doesnt want to lynch him but to pressure him so he can be useful. And Faraday votes because anyone that asks to be lynched should be lynched iho, lolwut?

I cant decide which of the voters is the most scummy. All three have some bad flavor attached. The good thing is that if richard is town, as I suspect, its likely one of these guys is likely scum and that a farside-seraph-faraday scumteam discarded from the go just using "all eggs in one basket" theory.

A more deep reread in iso will give me more light about these three. For now, wagon powers activate:

Vote: farside.
Did you even read my reason's for finding his behavoir scummy based on the actions so far? He was antsy on one f@#ing vote. One person pushing his button's and he couldn't handle it. Do you know that players that are town tend to do that for reaction?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #193 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

RichardGHP wrote:Oh lawds. Two people from lolstralia.

@Sando: Anon is correct in his assessment of me. I don't know if I'd call myself frustrated, but certainly something along those lines. Also, your vote makes no sense whatsoever. You're voting me based on overreacting to one (followed by a couple more) vote(s)? Now that's just plain stupid. Even though I was nowhere close to being lynched, a vote is still a vote and I have a right to be... anxious about it. If you had even bothered to meta me you'd know that over-reacting is commonplace for me anyway.
Richard what do you think of Anon's vote and reasoning he put?
Can you actually answer the question I asked earlier or will you throw another fit with pressure? If so please go asked to be replaced or be perpared for more pressure from me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #198 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Sera I don't see how post 195 from Bv310 is fence sitting. I agree with the Anon/Richard connection.
Anon's play doesn't strike me as the town player I saw in another game. Will have to see if he's just posting less lately. He was more aggressive in another game I was in with him.
I still need to read the game that is done with CKD/Rich.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #216 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Anon wrote:
farside22 wrote:Did you even read my reason's for finding his behavoir scummy based on the actions so far? He was antsy on one f@#ing vote. One person pushing his button's and he couldn't handle it. Do you know that players that are town tend to do that for reaction?
Players that are TOWN?
+

And anon misrepresents the question.

I love how anon isn't answering anything asked at all so far. (in case you missed it that is sarcasm)

unvote:
vote: Anon
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #240 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Anon wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Anon wrote:
farside22 wrote:Did you even read my reason's for finding his behavoir scummy based on the actions so far? He was antsy on one f@#ing vote. One person pushing his button's and he couldn't handle it.
Do you know that players
that are town tend to do that for reaction?
Players that are TOWN?
+

And anon misrepresents the question.

I love how anon isn't answering anything asked at all so far. (in case you missed it that is sarcasm)

unvote:
vote: Anon
I dont want to misrepresent the question and correct me if Im wrong, but in this post you are saying that players that are town tend to do that (push buttons so target cant handle). I assume you are talking about CKD. How do you know CKD is town?

Oh and your not answering my question your trying to make it more then it is.

Also please point me to questions Ive missed.
Are you going to answer my question first or keep harping on the town? I'm not saying anyone is town. I'm stating that town tends to push for reaction. Do you disagree with my thought on what town tends to do?
anon wrote: Yeah its one vote. But it was not a normal one vote. As I said, CKD voted him three times, in a serious way, with zero ingame argumentation. Of course people is going to be obsessed with someone voting him like that.

What's the difference between what CKD did to rich that Papa Zito was doing to me exactly?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #241 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Anon wrote:
Sando wrote:Anon, if over-reacting and panicking to a vote(s) isn't scummy, what is a scummy reaction to votes?
It entirely depends on the way people express that reaction.

Ive seen townies, especially newbies, overreact and panick to a vote, which is prob not the case here since its more likely richard is angry with ckd triple vote. Ive seen scumbags play it cool and not slip until the last moment.

All alignments commit scumtells, the point is that you have to analyse first if its a very reliable scumtell, and second if there are other tells to fight or help the read. That is scumhunting.
So because Rich couldn't answer my questions or points and ask people to vote for him = frustrated town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #249 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

The other question Anon missed
farside22 wrote: Did you even read my reason's for finding his behavoir scummy based on the actions so far?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #252 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Anon
farside22 wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:EBWOP:

Well part of my "tantrum" is reaction testing, and part of it is a little frustration. C'mon, you really can't empathise with being panicked and frustrated when 1 person votes you three times?
This is just more bs. I have papa zito trying to push my buttons so many times I lost count. It's meant to get a reaction and if all your going to do is piss and moan and act like a baby because you can't handle pressure, questions or answer things in a reasonable way I don't see changing my vote.
Obviously this answers the question that Anon didn't read my reason's for voting Richard in the first place which leads me to keep my vote on Anon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #253 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Anon wrote:
farside wrote:Do you disagree with my thought on what town tends to do?
Yes, town tends to push for reactions, thats pure scumhunting, but that doesnt mean that all people pushing for reactions are town.
Wow nice fence sitting you have going on there. I so love it. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #259 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

Anon wrote:
farside22 wrote:The other question Anon missed
farside22 wrote: Did you even read my reason's for finding his behavoir scummy based on the actions so far?
Yes I talked about them in a previous post:
Anon wrote: To reinforce my position lets analyse the reasons farside used to vote him.
Farside wrote:Richard being obsessed with CKD's vote on him is ridiculous. It's one vote. I detect panic in Richards post.
Yeah its one vote. But it was not a normal one vote. As I said, CKD voted him three times, in a serious way, with zero ingame argumentation. Of course people is going to be obsessed with someone voting him like that.
That is the tip of my reasoning. I had more reason's on top of that I expanded on as show above. You neglect those or did you just chose not to read?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #261 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Anon wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Anon wrote:
farside wrote:Do you disagree with my thought on what town tends to do?
Yes, town tends to push for reactions, thats pure scumhunting, but that doesnt mean that all people pushing for reactions are town.
Wow nice fence sitting you have going on there. I so love it. :roll:
Its not fence sitting. Its stating the truth. In a wagon, there are always two type of people: townies scumhunting and scumbags pretending to be townies scumhunting.

At this precise moment, Im trying to find out which one you belong to.
What do you see more often in games as far as players pushing for reaction, scum or town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #268 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Papa Zito
Anon not reading the reason's for my case on richard and his vote.
His reason's on voting me here Don't explain anything. Thinks those pushing richard are scummy but his vote happens to be on me who has the biggest bw.
Misrepresting my post here

It's almost obvious he hasn't read the game and make a weak case on those pushing on richards wagon without looking at the facts in the game. Keeps giving Richard a newb excuse when Richard has been here only 2 months less then him. (no I don't see a big difference there)

I also waiting to see how he answers my next question but that's a fence-sitting comments.
anon wrote:Look, farside, Im asking questions and pushing you to get reactions from you. Does that mean Im town? Should I think you are town for doing the same thing?
Look above to your answer Anon
Should I throw a fit now, not answer questions and tell everyone to vote me now? Would that make me more town? :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #269 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

When you get back Anon I want links to games you saw scum do what your claiming there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #272 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Come on, let's just lynch whoever the fuck ever, I don't care about Day 1.
This is really a bad comment coming from ABR. Seriously if you don't like day 1 don't play and become a replacement player then.

fos: ABR
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #284 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I did an iso on Richard in the game that CKD brought up. Here's a few things I found different. (1) richard actually tried to explain his actions (2) the case on him was horrible. That looked to be maybe his second game and him asking about RVS in that game and players saying he's using Newb excuse was horribley scummy. (3) Post reasonable explanantions on his views.

Guess what I don't see here in this game.....all of the above. So yeah not see the difference there, but since i have seen Richard also attack players who try to reason with him in another game that is current I could almost buy the attitude. But he's not attacking anyone instead he shuts down.

Just and FYI on the link that Porochaz gave. I disagree with JD's theory as I have seen scum lurk for the win more times then I can count. Ignoring the lurkers is a free ride for most scum players. I have seen players that have played poorly use their "meta" and flip scum. It's all in how you read a player that defines scum/town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #290 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Faraday: please link a game you saw scum using a reaction ploy to make a town look scum on day 1 in the RVS stage.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #296 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nice catch my Sera with bv310 constant flipping oppinion of Richard.

fos: Bv310

Come on Anon I want answers.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #302 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Anon wrote:Farside all your 268 can be answered with:

Why do you think taking a stance different to yours makes someone scum?
farside wrote:When you get back Anon I want links to games you saw scum do what your claiming there.
Sure. I know some game you'll remember called Pick your Poison 4 where you were pushing Yosarian's case in a way that made me think you were town. Unfortunately for me and almost for the game, you were scum and I got lynched for it. But thats where I learnt that pushing cases is very easy to fake and not the 100% towntell you are trying to paint.

Now that we are talking about that game, you commented that you remembered my play from the other game. Now that Im fully caught up, how different/similar am I playing to that game?
What? Please explain your question in full.

PYP4 is very different game and I voted on Yos for a reason not to get a reaction. So again show me a game where scum uses RVS to get reaction on a player. Show links.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #303 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

Why do you think taking a stance different to yours makes someone scum?
Nvm I read this question a second and a third time and realized the question.
So I called Richard scum for not reacting as me? Did I say that in my post or did I show reasoning when questioning him and his reactions?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #304 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also my question on 268 if the roll of the eyes to you and your question about asking if what your doing was town was my sarcastic way of saying no in case you missed the sarcasm there Anon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #312 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:27 am

Post by farside22 »

meh admittedely when I feel someone is scum I get wrapped up in them and getting answers.
Not sure about your Anon read there. I don't like how he defends Richard. Don't agree with his reasoning.
Snow: I know in another game, till she post more is hard to say anything on her.
ABR: lurkish non helpful, non answering. So far not liking his play.
bv post310: has a valid point. I feel like I need to read a few games with bv again. I don't normally see him this aggressive towards players.
Richard: meh his last post leaves me less then impressed and stil feel scum oozzing from reading his post

Need to reread the game to evaluate others. Those where just on the top of my head
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #322 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

Espeonage wrote:
Unvote, Vote: bv

To many sus things here. I didn't even have a proper case on Anon. So, yeah.
Is it me? This sounds like a bw vote. He votes for bv but not saying why.
fos: Espeonage

I don't like how bv buckles under pressure to vote for Richard when not voting for him prior. Lots of flip, flopping from bv. Some of his post are sound but in comparision to him changing his mind and his vote on richard it's more feeling off on bv310.

unvote:
vote: bv310
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #330 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

Anon wrote:You commented previously that I was acting different from our previous game together. Do you still maintain that comment?
Ah so you read my meta of you and decided to act as such now?
Anon wrote: Im talking about scum faking aggressiveness towards a player to get reactions/answers. I never talked about the RVS.
I never said aggression:
far wrote:I'm stating that town tends to push for reaction
I need to work on what I mean with this. Call it taunting of a player, playing with their mind a bit. I also used the words pushing someone's button prior to this.
Anon wrote:I'm talking about me. You think I am scum because sic, you dont agree with my reasoning.
Where are you getting this from?
Last edited by farside22 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #331 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

anon wrote:I'm talking about me. You think I am scum because sic, you dont agree with my reasoning.
I read where you got that from. My full case is here in case you missed it.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23#2182923

I didn't know I had to repeat all my reason's over and over again. But since I see you keep misrepresenting my post I guess I will now. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #342 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Sando wrote:Seraphim/Farside, the flip-flopping, ok. But the vote under pressure being a scumtell? Why do I get the feeling that if there wasn't a vote that he'd be backing off the wagon and again, be accused of flip-flopping, another scumtell. This latest accusation seems like a catch-22.

Espeonage jumping on the popular wagon strikes me as opportunistic.

Richard seems to have gone from whiny, to angry, to angry with a bit of a plan, to a gambiting master... At least in his own mind.
Not sure how much mafia you have played but I know scum who play it more safe and talk about people they are suspicious of but don't vote. Then when asked they place a vote on said person.
I see it more from scum then town.

Agreed about Espeonage.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #343 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:13 am

Post by farside22 »

I would say Richard gets a point for making the weakest case in history.
His so called gambit failed hard as only one person voted after his please vote me request. Sorry buddy unless there are dumb newb's in this game I don't see anyone falling over it. Plus reading Faraday he expands more on his thoughts on Richard. Not sure about richard more and more.

Richard what do you think of bv310's action and comments so far?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #351 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Pom: I can never be sure if your scum or town when you post stuff like 346 and 349. It just hurts my head to no end that through your read you still find Richard scummier then others you mentioned.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #364 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Sando wrote:So, uh, Anon, you don't think Over-reaction is a tell?

From SWN II http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=250
Anon wrote: explain why you dont think he is scummy after:
- Overreacting to 5 votes. Really?
and
Anon wrote:Scumbags are more likely to overreact to a nonexistent pressure because they are paranoid of being supected/lynched. So yeah, its a scumtell.
First is post 253, second is 337.

Had a change of heart on over-reaction as a scumtell I see...

And this is before Anon criticized my comments about Richards comments?
Oh look Anon was town in that game. What does that mean here I wonder.

Richard/bv/Anon scum team.

[quote="richard]The way he voted me. [/quote]

Nothing OMGUS about this at all.

:roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #374 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

CKD wrote:did you read the whole game, or just the Day 1 wagon?
I just read about 8 of his post in isolation. I haven't had more time to read things lately. i would assume that was just day 1.

As for Anon it could be he doesn't trust me do to PYP4. But seriously my scum game was not that good. I screwed up and failed by day 2. I also had some suspicion thrown my way day 1 do to my play so I'm not getting his views completely. Some of his post look to be purposely misreprestating. And obviously I goaded him by mentioning that I usually see him more active.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #393 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Ojanen wrote:Some stuff I want to know:
@Jahudo, you mentioned Boost mafia; did I understand correctly that this is a sequel? If yes, can you explain the mechanic of that game?
@farside:
farside wrote:CKD: Would you say this is typical reaction from richard? I have a current game I'm thinking of right now and he has flipped town but idk it's like either he's not paying attention to what's going on all over or he's paranoid and
I equate paranoid to scum
I kind of went :shock: at this. Would you consider yourself a paranoid player in general?
Paranoid about who I think is scum, yes. Not paranoid about someone voting me three times. That's just dumb. It was obvious that it was to promote reaction.
Richard buckled and freaked on one vote. Not several votes, one vote by one person 3 times.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #409 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Anon wrote:
ckd wrote:uhhhhh....please explain or prepare to be voted.
I stand by my explanation on my last post.

I understand where your confusion is coming from. If you read my second quote in context, Im repeating what farside says in 261, "pushing for reactions" and explaining her that it wasnt the towntell she was thinking of since I was kinda doing the same thing yet she kept (keeps?) thinking I was scum. I didnt plan to get reactions from her but I guess I pressed a button that made her go rage mode against me.

In regards to gauge your reaction, I sincerely think you are looking too much into it. Im still evaluating what does this mean in terms of alignment and the slight town read I have on you for other reasons. Would you say you have an agressive defined meta as a townie?
Someone's not reading their misrep's here. Or my case I had on them. I wonder what that says about Anon. :roll:
So please continue to misrep more. I will be glad to post all your misrep's about my comments tomorrow when I have time.
Also Anon did you ever answer the following?
What's the difference between what CKD did to rich that Papa Zito was doing to me exactly?
Anyways I had some question I asked richard he never responded to.
@Richard please answer the following:
Richard what do you think of Anon's vote and reasoning he put?
Richard what do you think of bv310's action and comments so far?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #458 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:46 am

Post by farside22 »

I needed to do a reread and catch up post. This will be a bit long.

bv310 post 97: How is porochaz the worst offender in prolonging the random stage?
dybeck post 119: Talks about the RVS and what poro did but he's calling out those who haven't said anything instead of responding to what is going on in the game as a whole. I find this pretty hypocritical of a comment.
Richard post 121: OMGUS remark. Doesn't seem to pay attention to the game as a whole either.
Richard post 125: And instead of responding to post 122 from myself does the vote for me response.
Richard post 137: Still missing the point of my question and comments in regards to his actions.
Richard post 143: The I'm a jerk comment
Richard post 146: In post 140 says he's not throwing a tantrum, post here says he was doing a "tantrum to elicit reaction". Also uses AtE asking if people couldn't empathise on him for one vote 3 times. (plays worlds smallest violin, poits to post 122 again and tells him to shove it)
Jah post 148: Really? voting for those who haven't posted in the game, at this stage in the game?
CKD post 157: If you know richard's meta did you expect him to act differently if he was scum?
Jahudo post 164: This is better at least now I understand your vote purpose here on the lurkers.
bv310 pst 169: This post seems like a contradiction all in one. Is richard town or newbie-scum?
espon post 185: I have read worse, please expand further.
Richard post 186: Typically if people were bw with no reason I may agree with your reaction. One vote on you three times no I don't see why you would be anxious.
MME post 200: looks like a filler post that offers nothing that sera didn't already say.
Anon post 206: Sando called Richard wagon the easy wagon not myself. Also I what to say if someone can't handle a player voting them 3 times without being testy then they have an issue playing mafia. Did you see me react to Papa? I see you keep ignoring this question.
Sera post 211: I would kiss you if I could.

@Anon: I'm still expecting an answer to this question:
far wrote:
In case you "missed" again the what papa was doing to me I posted it here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 70#2182870

Also I want this question answered:
far wrote: That is the tip of my reasoning. I had more reason's on top of that I expanded on as show above. You neglect those or did you just chose not to read?
Sando post 267: I believe anon was voting bv at this time what was the point of this question?

Jahudo pst 308: all those comments about lurkers and now you switch to richard after many pages later? WTF?

Espeonage post 321: So weak, so weak. Looks very opportunist after going after Anon for so long.

Nick post 328: Richard didn't vote for me in that post. Not sure where you are coming from in this post but it has no logic I can find.

Richard post 377: *headsmack* *headsmack* *headsmack* *headsmack* *headsmack*

Anon post 385: How is bv and Sando on the lurker list you posted here? What is your definition of a lurker? Why is ABR not on the list?

Oj post 390: You meantion the hounding from CKD on to richard but what about how Papa tried to hound me in the same way? Why would this be scummy to you?
@OJ have you caught up in the game completely at this point?

dybeck post 405: Why do you think this? And your vote is on ABR why?

Debeck post 410: Like yourself has been doing this game? Should I vote on you for the reason's you stated as you have been flying under the radar too.

ABR post 411: I seriously hate your game play right now. Either scum hunt, tell me your scum so I can vote your ass or asked to be replaced. your better then this.

Papa post 424: She always comes across scummy.

Richard post 433: And with comments like this he wonders why people are voting for him :roll:

Boberz post 456: All those comments and I don't have a clear view. I see ABR comments and Richard and Anon comments but I prefer to see a wrap up after writting on why you think a player or players are scum.

In short Richard still comes off as scummy. Bv310 hasn't improved on anything i see. MME is flying hard under the radar and I'm surprised those calling out lurkers are not saying boo about MME. Nick's post and reason's for voting Richard are god aweful and some of the votes I see going on Richard make me keep my vote on Bv310. Dybeck is hypocritical and I dont see any sound reasoning coming from him.
If I was a vig I would either shoot ABR or MME at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #460 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Yes like brillant post like this is so informative
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Wow, terrible reasons for voting Richard.

I have no intention of "starting a bandwagon", or "drawing up a case", but I think pomegranate outweighs bv310 (what kind of name is that?) and richard in scumminess by bricks.
Voting for Pom for a rhetorical question is scummier? Really since when?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #462 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Pom is keeping a low profile, refraining from speaking candidly as scum like to do, her stances are scummy and evasive. Pretty sure she's the scummiest person so far.
And this is different that how you have been playing how?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #470 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:23 am

Post by farside22 »

@Javert: If you don't mind I will get those links for each of my post later. I had a lot of them I covered in the game.
@dybeck: I'm not going to even delve into that WIFOM you are so deftly pulling out of your ass on ABR. ABR is one of those players who will do the most unconventional thing whether town or scum. But knowing I have seen him play well as town and crap as town I don't let him fly by without poking him into a repsonse because his scum play is just as erractic.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #472 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

I was asking you about your views after reading this OJ.
On Richard:
So I was totally on Richard's side at first. Ckd totally comes on as doing a policy hounding thing. That's more reaction inducing than random bandwagoning because it's directly saying YOU SUCK to someone's face. I thought this
and some similar accusations were kind of ridiculous, exaggerating Richard and downplaying ckd.
I'm not sure what you mean then by downplaying CKD's actions during the day. Could you expand more on this?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #474 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:52 am

Post by farside22 »

dybeck wrote:
farside22 wrote:@dybeck: I'm not going to even delve into that WIFOM you are so deftly pulling out of your ass on ABR. ABR is one of those players who will do the most unconventional thing whether town or scum. But knowing I have seen him play well as town and crap as town I don't let him fly by without poking him into a repsonse because his scum play is just as erractic.
I don't think I played with him before - but unconventional can be a good thing in a game like this where not much is moving very fast. Too often on this site people get lynched for standing out though. Historically, I used to play like that a lot and I've got a good few premature lynches to show for it (as town and as scum). Have you got a good example of his erratic play that you can point me to (like in other games)?
I have 2 town games here.
Other games are in progress right now.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12759

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13180

Both he was town. One I saw more baiting. The second non existant taking over a non existant player. He was killed N1 in both games.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #479 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

dybeck wrote:@farside: If his play here is consistent with other games in which he's been town, doesn't that back up his town credentials?

@dybeck: why are you so intent on defending a player who isn't really under any pressure when you should be scumhunting?
No as he plays the same as scum looking town.

As for the question to self is there a point to it? You want me to ask it? Could it be the vig comments?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #489 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ojanen wrote:
farside22 wrote:I was asking you about your views after reading this OJ.
On Richard:
So I was totally on Richard's side at first. Ckd totally comes on as doing a policy hounding thing. That's more reaction inducing than random bandwagoning because it's directly saying YOU SUCK to someone's face. I thought this []
and some similar accusations were kind of ridiculous, exaggerating Richard and downplaying ckd.
I'm not sure what you mean then by downplaying CKD's actions during the day. Could you expand more on this?
You took it thoroughly out of context by snapping out a quote (from yourself, actually) from the point where I now added in []. The word "this" was referring to the quote in the middle, not ckd.
Richard did all of the more scummy stuff later than this part so I'm not saying people overreacted later (also a part you cut from my quote), but at this point I thought some did. Ckd came on with his dance, Richard said exactly 2 things:
Richard wrote:If this is some kind of attemp at a Policy Lynch, please stop.
Richard wrote:I've played with him before and he's under the impression that I'm terrible at the game.
Does it look random to you? He voted me 3 times for emphasis.
And you representing this as "Richard being obsessed with CKD's vote on him is ridiculous." came on as strange to me.
I'm trying to understand what you mean by downplaying CKD.
He is being obsessed. He's obviously bothered to note that CKD voted for him 3 times and admitted to tunneling. I took CKD's comments more as a joke but to me it looked like it got to Richard. Why should someone voting for a player 3 times in 4 pages bother anyone?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #506 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ojanen wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm trying to understand what you mean by downplaying CKD.He is being obsessed. He's obviously bothered to note that CKD voted for him 3 times and admitted to tunneling. I took CKD's comments more as a joke but to me it looked like it got to Richard. Why should someone voting for a player 3 times in 4 pages bother anyone?
Ok, we see "obsessed" differently. We read the context differently at minimum I think. I assumed reminiscnece of bitter arguing from another topic (these games take ages, that always seems to me to exaggerate this stuff) and a joking or serious, more or less veiled insult and didn't think it strange R would take note. I assume you read it as early, if emphathized voting by one person, showing a sign of caring is scummy.
Not sure your wording here is a bit confusing to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #508 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

dybeck wrote:The reasoning behind my question is that it just seems too early for scum to be bussing one of their own. There's an incredibly juicy alternate wagon on Richard that they could be plugging, whilst still flying under the radar. It just doesn't sit right with me that there'd be bussing going on in this specific situation. Does that make sense?

XXXX Wrong, bussing day 1 on a player that got caught is the perfect place to be for scum it makes you supposedly more town for being on that wagon.
I see a few votes on Richard that i didn't care for so I'm waiting to see what happens from those who voted him that were weak and bw votes.

@jahudo: in regards to MME. This post here hypocritical and bland fluff
He has made a total of 6 post and on Thrusday he said he was on v/la

bv310 post 502: Great another game I will never be trusted from.

bv310 post 505 CKD retrated his vote on Richard how does this fall under scum pushing for a mislynch under the guise of policy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #527 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Seraphim wrote:While bv has not done much to decrease his scumminess, I think he is more likely to be town than I originally thought. I think both the Espeonage and Nick wagons warrant further investigation. ...
Why would you think that?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #529 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Seraphim wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Seraphim wrote:While bv has not done much to decrease his scumminess, I think he is more likely to be town than I originally thought. I think both the Espeonage and Nick wagons warrant further investigation. ...
Why would you think that?
Nick's post is bizarre. I don't know if he's scum, but it's definitely bizarre.

I'm looking back at Espeonage too, and he looks like serious scum. I'll be posting some questions for him in a little bit.

I'm not letting bv310 off the hook...I'm just ensuring that I'm not ignoring what else is happening in the game. Also, I've been looking at the bv wagon and a lot of the scummier players in the game are on it. This has caused me to doubt the wagon's validity.
Last I checked I believe it was you (will relook later) I thought you said Esp was someone you thought was scummy.
Did this change if it was you?
I find those on the richard wagon scummier. So far the Esp wagon isn't looking hot either.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #530 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Yup it was you Sera. So what changed or who looks to be scum on the bv wagon?
Seraphim wrote:
dybeck wrote:A good solid read of the game would be good from bv310.

Seraphim: what's your general impression of the players ON the bv wagon? Generally town? Or some bussers on there?
First point: yes. But you said you weren't feeling the bv wagon...do you think it warrants your consideration now?

Second point: bv wagon = Papa Zito, Anon, Seraphim, Espeonage, farside22, curiouskarmadog, RichardGHP

hmmm...if we assume I'm town, I feel the town is the majority here. Richard is VI, I think. That doesn't excuse his play but that's what I'm feeling right now. That's likely to change if he doesn't get off his lazy ass and post. Espeonage is most likely to be bussing scum...I don't get that feeling from Richard.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #533 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Seraphim wrote: I'm not letting bv310 off the hook...I'm just ensuring that I'm not ignoring what else is happening in the game.
Also, I've been looking at the bv wagon and a lot of the scummier players in the game are on it
. This has caused me to doubt the wagon's validity.
Sera I am referring to the bold part where you say players as in more then one. Did your views change on some players on the wagon for bv?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #537 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seraphim wrote:Though I said I feel like Richard is more VI, I don't know how much I trust him...perhaps anti-town is a better word? Scummier? Bleah.

Basically, it's how my two other suspects are on the wagon of my main suspect.

Does that make sense?
Well Richard has gone to lurkering/unhelpful again mode. The 2 players I don't like on Richards wagon the most is bobz and Nick.
Bv wagon I don't know about Esp.
As for the Esp wagon I don't care for dybeck and something about OJ's first post feels off. Just gut there.
So less scummy feeling people on bv for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #553 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Could you please post the deadline when posting the vote count?

Bobz if you believe that why are you voting richards? Who else do you find scummy and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #556 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:14 am

Post by farside22 »

boberz wrote: MME I havent liked because he ha lurked majorly and not answered even simple questions or addressed anything. Even the times he was time pressured he could have floated a quick thought or two like most of us do. Even if he then corrected it later I would prefer it.
Someone pressured/asked questions to MME?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #558 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:02 am

Post by farside22 »

boberz wrote:He was asked to contribute more, I consider this pressured (maybe that is an exageration) into posting more. He did not.

Examples (how do you link the actual words?)

Poro in Post 520 viewtopic.php?p=2197991#2197991

and farside post 508 viewtopic.php?p=2196867#2196867

There are others but I cannot be bothered to go back and find the specific examples.
Fair enough.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #563 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:55 am

Post by farside22 »

NickF227 wrote:Eh?

Oh, I guess I just remembered wrong, I didn't read the whole thread before posting that and I just assumed based on what people said before. I think that whole 20 different quotes post confused me.
Why are you voting richard? Who do you think is scummy and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #580 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Ojanen wrote:
boberz wrote: ABR is I suppose because I cannot work out why he played so annoyingly (deliberately so) in the early game. He has not done anything to reddem himself as such.
Did I understand correctly that ABR is scummy for being deliberately annoying and not redeeming himself from his annoyingness?
Re: MME; did I understand correctly that he is scummy to you especially for not contributing when asked to contribute?
If yes, it seems to me we either really disagree on what is typically scummy or do not share alignment.
What's up with your suspicion of Faraday and Zito nowadays?
Are you saying that you don't find someone that has posted no post at all that didn't contribute to the game is not scummy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #585 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote bv

Completely useless and I rather he get lynched than Richard.
At this point they are both useless. I just don't care for a few people on the richard wagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #587 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Asking OJ if she doesn't see MME who has contributed next to nothing this game as scummy? If so why that is.
OJ's post implies that she doesn't see it scummy and I'm wondering on what planet that is MS how it is not scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #600 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote bv

Completely useless and I rather he get lynched than Richard.
At this point they are both useless. I just don't care for a few people on the richard wagon.
Then maybe you should be voting those people and not Richard. Like pomegranate.
I would be voting for Nick before Pom. Hell I would vote for MME before Pom. Your vote on Pom was more OMGUS.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #610 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:11 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm sorry ABR, your right let me rephrase my OMGUS comment to how dare someone ask me a rhetorical question ack they must be scum vote. :roll:

bob is scum with bv. Seriously vote and watch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #616 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:19 am

Post by farside22 »

boberz wrote:I am not guys. And if I was why on earth would I be pushing this quite so hard. I am not that much of a noob.
What you are pushing is senseless. What in the Flark makes you believe what bv is trying to say? Are you trying to help him cover himself up?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #622 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Why is bob so weird about a tie if he believe's bv is town?
Anyone?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #623 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:43 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:Why is bob so
weird
jumpy about a tie if he believe's bv is town?
Anyone?
fixed
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #637 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Papa Zito wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why is bob so jumpy about a tie if he believe's bv is town?
Anyone?
A tie? What do you mean?
I know I'm tired.
Why is he (bob) so jumpy about us tying bv and him if he believes bv is town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #648 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:48 am

Post by farside22 »

OJ: I don't really think MME's been pressure to really post content. 2 people commenting about the behavoir isn't pressure in my view.

Oh bob. Hey bob why are you freeking out being tied to bv if you think he is trying to soft claim town there?
Or did I read your view on what bv was "supposedly" saying false?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #653 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:10 am

Post by farside22 »

I could have sworn this whole conversation in regards to bv was someone asking bv310 for meta as scum and him saying he doesn't have finished games as anything but VT or light PR's.

Anyone else miss that convo? Am I hearing voices?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #661 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Bob I don't understand your comment here at all then.
boberz wrote:In fact I dont think BV is scum after that. He definately tried to not claim anything he wrote role
s
. He was considering it. I think he has never seen any roles and thought every protown role was a VT. How could he do that as scum???

Take a step back everyone.
What does asking for bv to show meta have to do with him being scum/town in this game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #663 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

boberz wrote:I am talking about post 593:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 38#2202338

and

Zito seemed to think it was a claim and this is what I have been talking about. Later I thought i had conclusive proof that he was town, I was convinced. I have now withdrawn that. I am a bit confused as to where our wires got crossed but they are clearly tangled now.
I took the facepalm as not having meta to analysis. It's a question to Zito.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #670 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:56 am

Post by farside22 »

→ a.) All of these quotes seem to be written in a way so as to dismiss boberz out of hand as ridiculous and scummy. I fail to see what is inherently wrong or scummy about not wanting to be connected to somebody, even if you think that player is town.
→ b.) farside22 twice appeals to others to take up the rally (Anyone? Anyone else miss that convo?). It kind of reminds me of talking about somebody and acting like they are not standing right there beside you. These posts look like they're written to instigate moreso than scumhunt, almost in the hopes of a meltdown.
→ c.) I see absolutely no relevance in what “started the conversation,” and that moreso than the other two quotes seem very disingenuous. Most conversations spring from something very tiny. To point to the beginning of the conversation and imply “my, isn't it ridiculous where boberz has taken this?” is just ignoring the realities of playing mafia.
As soon as I say bob is scum with bv310 he freeks out. I got reading his comments that he believed bv to be soft claiming town.
If he believes the claim and believes bv310 will flip town why would he freek out being tied to someone he believes will flip town?
That was my whole point.
As for B and C. I always talk like that. It's a hello mcfly moment. Asking if I misunderstood what was being said. I do have a tendency to misunderstand people and bobz was making no sense.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #702 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:36 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22, Post 670 wrote:
If he believes the claim and believes bv310 will flip town why would he freek out being tied to someone he believes will flip town?
That was my whole point.
jav wrote:And my point is: even if you think somebody is town, would you want to be connected to them? If you think that is scummy, please explain why.
If you believe someone is town why would you worry about being connected? I can't tell you the number of times I see people stand on principal of believing a play to be town and not worry about a flip.
Example:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12867

I have another example but the game is ongoing. Bobz freeked out which is a tell in my book so I don't say it clears him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #735 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

boberz wrote:Freaking out, overreacting, losing control etc are not scum tells. Why on earth are they? either explain the rationale, show the evidence or just admitt you are wrong.
Show me where you have done all the above as town before in a game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #763 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:55 am

Post by farside22 »

bobz made me feel better about him. Thank you for the reference and in short I see scum freek out more often then town.
I have lots of walls' of text to catch up on but after reading Richard's post and vote for bobz I just really want to vote him all over again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #768 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:54 am

Post by farside22 »

dybeck wrote:Once they're called on it, it's clear that their lurking is doing them no good, and is making them look scummier. What 'tactical' good would it do them in this instance to continue lurking?
\
What tactical good does it do for any allignment to be called out on lurker and continue to lurk? This question is just rediculous.
Papa Zito wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:
bv310 wrote:I seem to be a magnet for VT roles.
facepalm.jpg
I took this to mean "I'm always VT, and here I am yet again."
Do you believe him?
I didn't see this as a claim by the way just an answer to your meta question.

Nick post 678 And the name calling comes out.
Really your contrabutions this game or horrid.

Richard post 685 I have looked and their useless drivel. Nothing protown or scum hunting in them. I've seen players replace for any number of reason's allignment means nothing.

@amished: What is your views of Richard and bv so far?

Pom post 704 this constant following I'm getting is bothering me. Last time someone followed me like Pom has they were scum.

unvote:
vote: Pomegranate

What are your own views, oppinions and thoughts on the players in the game so far?

@sera: I have done PBPA's town and scum. Not sure what your point at all or why your against them. I use them as town to help me narrow down scum.

@dybekc: Why do you think bobz should be lynched?
Anon wrote:I havent even read the wallotexting this thread is evolving into.

But seriously, this wagon has a lot of scummy people its not even funny.

RichardGHP (6) -- Porochaz, Faraday, bv310, NickF227, Pomegranate, boberz

I think if richardscum bussers should have already gone to other viable choices. Just only analyzing tis wagon, we have richard likely town.
I agree but is it wrong to wish him gone/shot/vigged/lynched just for being anti-town?
Just saying.
jah wrote:Can you show examples of what BV's "scum slip and fakeclaim" posts would look like if they got the same information across but were made by town? (The posts are where he doesn't consider the possibility of PZ as town, and where he says he's a magnet for VT roles.) I currently feel that these two posts are more about him having trouble getting his meaning across than they are slips and fakeclaims. So I believe his defense and don't see the rationale for a BV lynch.
I never thought he was sliping anything. I thought he was asked for meta on where he was scum and was saying he hasn't had anything but VT or light power roles.

My scum suspects: Pom, dybeck, Nick, bv (would go back in a heartbeat there too)
I like Pom better because I caught scum budding me in another game and I correctly found it and got them lynched day 2. I'm not going to miss a day on noting and voting on this classic tell.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #771 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Amished wrote:@farside: I replaced into that game with ckd and richard on day 3 or so, and from replacing in here, the feel of Richard seems really similar. I haven't done any extensive meta or anything of him, but his overreactions that seem over the top for anybody else and sulking fit what I know of him. Other than that, I haven't seen anything that just jumps out as scummy to me.

How much do you think you get buddied overall by town and/or scum? (town that just get a good read on you and scum that know you're town in one form or another)

I need to look over pom for once cause from my limited experience with her I've been rather successful in determining her alignment with very little to go on.
Funny enough I don't always notice it. It was something I just hit on recently. Both games I have looked at those following and one I was dead on about the player being scum. The other is on going and as well and I they are not dead but I am. So no sure results there.
I notice that others get buddied in a game tend to come from scum towards a player that speaks out as town and get good senergy from.
Most recently this was when I saw Iam play up to Fate in a game that ended where Iam was scum if you want that link.
So I'm more super aware of watching players that buddy without reason and just following then I was before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #774 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Amished wrote:@farside: Now that you mention it, I'm much more likely to buddy as scum than as town; so I see where you're coming from.

One more question: how much have you played with Pom?
I believe this is our 5th game together. The one time I thought she was town, she was scum. :lol:
She actually tried to get a case together and seemed to scum hunt in that game where as typically she has foot in mouth and comes off scummy and unmotivated.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #777 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Pom as scum game: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13332

I posted the pyp2 game. There was the hydra account that pom/plum shared that they needed to be replaced in and were town. I think pom was in the 1st pyp game. I need to look but that is the only game I was in where pom was scum.

ABR: If I ask about Pom and your vote is it a useless question? I'll try anyways. Why did you switch to Pom?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #782 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Richard is so anti-town in hurts.
Vig oh vig I dont' know what this guys alignment is but I know his play will and is hurting the town.
Bobz I know this is difficult. I feel your frustration but I have this impression that all Richards will do is continue to give inconsiquential comments, views and points that your just going to have to get past and look at others.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #800 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Sando wrote:This is getting absolutely ridiculous. Enough people are basically saying that Richard is an obvious scum-BW and trying to derail the wagon based on this, that if we follow the logic, if we lynch Richard now and find out his alignment 100%, then we basically have the game in the bag. Why do I doubt any of those are willing to actually put their money where their mouth is?

Really and how is that? If a many people feel that richard is just a VI why do that lynch?
This reads like a person willing to do a mislynch. 10 to 1 one of the 4 people sando just listed is scum with him. My money is on dybeck.

People I would vote on dybeck, pom, bv and Sando.
Bv has gone to lurker mod.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #813 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:14 am

Post by farside22 »

bv310 or Pom. Lets pick one and go. Sando's post makes me feel richard is more likely VI or third party. That last post really struck in a negative way on him..
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #815 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:28 am

Post by farside22 »

My Pom views:

Pom's vote here
Which calls out Anon and bv but votes for richard for what reason exactly?
Pom's reason's fleshed out here and how is this more scummy then bv exactly?
this is not true this in fact was when bv started getting the heat but richard still had more votes.
Pom following herebuddy and following
Pom buddying here

Based also on Pom's vote on richard I could see Pom/bv310 scum team even more now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #820 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Meh either one works and bv310 has gone over to lurkerville territory. If I'm right about the Pom connection this would seal the deal too.

unvote:
vote: bv310

L-3
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #822 (isolation #92) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Sando: Way to ignore the meta talks on Richard in all that chatter. Also you think players not voting for someone they read as VI should be done to clear up the matter? Seriously?
Why?
I want to know why you think I should vote for a VI and if you believe all that why switch your vote to bv?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #829 (isolation #93) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Sando: Why should I vote someone I read as VI? What matter will it clear up? Why are you pushing the issue?

So far all I see from you is saying too many people say he's VI and voting him would clear things up. How does it clear anything?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #839 (isolation #94) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Porochase: VI = village idiot.
It's not a nice term but in some cases it fits. I don't see bv as a VI. He came on strong and then once pressure started coming his way he started to actively lurk and not make any cases since the pressure came his way. He hasn't said anything about anyone so far which is a big issue for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #844 (isolation #95) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Jahudo wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:Why do you believe the claim, Jahudo?
Well first I have a town read on him, so the question is whether I think his play makes sense as a VT and I think it does.

Takes his flip-flopping on Richard. I think town power roles would be more decisive in that situation, at least not changing a read in back-to-back posts. Since PRs aren't as expendable as VTs, I think they'd play more cautiously than BV has.

Also regarding his threat to replace out, followed by an /in at another game starting next week: I read it as genuinely being overwhelmed with mafiascum-type commitments, and not something town or scum would be more likely to do.
Wait, wait, wait. he threated to replace out and in'ed to another game and you find this a null tell? How is this a person that is overwhelmed?
I see scum flip flop on views of players based on wagon more then town. Sorry I'm not biting this at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #853 (isolation #96) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

The only other vote I would push for today is Pom or dybeck.

Pom seems busy. I don't expect her to respond to the case at hand (she didn't the last time in pyp) and I have concern for opportunism there.
As for dybeck I would need to flesh out a case on him and I don't have time today for it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #887 (isolation #97) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

People on my scum list

Sando
Pom
OJ

A sick part of me feels people were trying to get others off the bv wagon. *cough* Jahudo.

I need to read a few things and see who was voting and who was trying to distract.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #921 (isolation #98) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seraphim wrote:Farside, do you think Jahudo is scum?
Not sure I just didn't like what he said at the end of the day and trying to move the votes off of bv. Sando did the same. I don't think scum would be obvious but then again it's hard to say without WIFOMing myself to death.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #922 (isolation #99) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Pom I had my orginal scum comment view on you here
and a more fleshed out reason here

forgot I had dybeck on my scum list but bobz goes back on there till I reread a few things and the interaction I had with him in regards to bv.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #986 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Pomegranate wrote:K, rechecked my Role PM.

Weak Mode:
-I die if the person I hide with is targeted with a kill.
-I die if I hide with scum. This therefore confirms farside, because I hid with her last night.
-I die if I'm targeted with a kill.

Strong Mode:
-Same as previously, but I don't die if a kill targets me. I used strong mode last night for fear of vig.

One thing about this role is that I can use it to confirm townies. If I'm let live (which I seriously doubt at this point), I can announce who I will hide with at night. If I don't die, then who I hid with is confirmed town If I die, (and I mentioned that I planned to use Strong Mode), then whoever I hid with is scum.
Why did you "hide" behind me? So the only down fall if you are weak is if your targeted you will die?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #989 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

She could hide behind one of 4 people we think are scummy. She dies and they don't boom we have instant scum.
That's if you believe her claim. I'm sitting on the fence on it. She never responded to my post with my reason's either which bothers me as well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seraphim wrote:I want to remind people of a few things:

1. The theme of the game. Each role has a weak and a strong mode. We knew this already. But I also want people to take note of the name of the game, which is KARMA MAFIA. And Karma is a BITCH. There is no doubt some sort of penalty for using the strong version too often. Therefore, if we have Pom hide using strong mode, she endangers the town from what we know of the theme.

2. How often Hider is used as a scum claim. Hell, I've used it myself, in OGML's Bleach Mafia. It's almost as common as doctor, and probably would be as common if it wasn't such a rare role.

3. I'm still not sure what we stand to gain from not lynching her today.

Hehe I used hider as a claim too as scum but I was a GF and wanted to explain why I couldn't be night killed and even did a soft claim the night before claiming.
Good times, good times.

Any ways If someone does something continuously in strong mode what could be the downfall (or karma) that happens. It's WIFOM.

I'm still waiting for Pom to respond to my post with my suspicion.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:31 am

Post by farside22 »

CKD: I have issues with the claim because I don't see how hiding in weak really is that big of an issue. Basically she dies if shot in weak mod.
I'm still having issues with Pom not answering my questions and many people (including myself) find her scummy. If she did what I suggest
farside22 wrote:
She could hide behind one of 4 people we think are scummy. She dies and they don't boom we have instant scum.
That's if you believe her claim. I'm sitting on the fence on it. She never responded to my post with my reason's either which bothers me as well.
She's a good townie helping us find scum. I see no reason not to do this because many (including yourself) still find her suspect and talk about lynching her later down the road. However if she goes looking for those that she finds scummy. She dies without claiming who she is checking but giving at least 3 or 4 people it narrows things down.
I do have concerns for a RB which makes the investigations from her an unknown factor. Or a busdriver.
Pom will be the most unknown factor because we will WIFOM ourself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Pom: Will you ever respond to the case I had on you? You're continuing to ignore it and not respond doesn't help me in the least.
ABR: Can I have some wine with that cheese please?

I have this gut feeling that Pom might be telling the truth. It's based more on the votes yesterday on her and people trying to get someone lynched over bv310. I'm going to show you what I'm talking about later today when I have longer then 5 minutes to sit down.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #105) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Prod received. I was out most of the day yesterday celebrating my anniversary. I still need to analysis the wagon from day 1. I will try and do that today but don't expect it till Monday.
Please do not hammer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Amished wrote:Looks like I didn't miss much.

At this point I'm wondering why Pom isn't lynched, and if she isn't going to be then why is dybeck is still alive?
Why do you think Pom should be lynched. Why would you vote for dybeck?

I'm going on my gut at this point till I have time to sit down and read thru the day.

vote: Ojanen

I didn't like her catch up post here Which ignores BV

Her response about the bv310 case
Notes that bv310 was talking about leaving but still signing up for a game but doesnt' vote him
Even though she has pointed to bv310 scumminess in some fashion still avoids voting bv310 and votes Pom instead

All in all I dislike Oj's avoidenace of bv310 pretty much throughout the day and trying to point out others that she stated she thought was scummier while still find bv310 scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sando wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Sando wrote:Why would you hide behind someone you think is obviously pro-town? You're apparently completely unafraid of a scum kill?
really? This is a silly question....what I think you want to ask (if you are really trying to scum hunt) is why hide to begin with? I think she answered it before, something along the lines of "I was afraid of a vig kill"..the better question yet is Pom, why were you afraid of a vig kill? Do you deem your Day 1 play scummy? Why or why not?
Are you really this silly? A townie hider has to fear 2 things, being scumkilled and being vigged, and has to consider that anyone they hide behind will be scum-killed or vig-killed. I'm asking why Pom would be worried about a vig kill and hide behind someone she didn't think likely to get vigged, yet not worry about that person getting scum-killed.

I think it was a slip from Pom, and made me believe the claim even less. I think it's scum-thinking in terms of who they would hide behind.

Unvote, Vote: Pom

The claim seems to be basically utter BS. Nothing about it convinces me, quite the opposite in fact. I don't see the harm in leaving her alive, but no real scum-hunting seems likely while she is alive, so I guess that it's pretty pointless to leave her alive.
This is the one thing I keep thinking about too. If you're a town hider you should (1) breadcrumb before posting (2) go with someone you have a neutral read on. If you think someone is town I'm sure scum feel the same way too unless the player is just playing an awesome scum game there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:NO SHIT YOU ARE UNENTHUSIASTIC. ITS BECAUSE FUCKING ASSHOLES WONT LYNCH POM.
Not going to do it. I don't like your tunneling.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #109) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Note to all game:
I got swamped at work. Will be on tempory leave for the next 2 days.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #110) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Ojanen wrote:I'm fairly unenthusiastic about this game currently. Ugh. Trying to get back in.

Nick, this is obscure but actually fairly relevant to my vote on you: do you play mafia somewhere else than here? And if yes, what's the place called (I don't know if links to other mafia sites are allowed anywhere on mafiascum but some name with I could find it by googling)?

farside, re: your points against me,
farside wrote:Even though she has pointed to bv310 scumminess in some fashion still avoids voting bv310 and votes Pom instead
I don't know why you think this one is indicative of me being mafia with bv. The context was bv already at L-1 pending for claim a few days before deadline with a surge of momentum, me coming in late (because bv lynch looked already inevitable) to change my lonely vote and say that bv lynch is passable but that I prefer Pom.
farside wrote:Notes that bv310 was talking about leaving but still signing up for a game but doesnt' vote him
Yeah, was fairly incredulous at first when I brought that up. Then innerly fluffed on my opinion. Thought that I've seen town, especially relatively inept town get bored with games, too.
That prevented him from replacing out and the slot getting the replacement halo effect, which is reasonably cool considering the flip imo.
Third point about me not bringing up bv in my first catch up is fair game.
bv has since flipped scum. Pom hasn't flipped so I'm going to question why you constantly felt bv was scum but never voted for him. There was still people who during your view thought Richard was scummy but you stayed away from that. I feel like you are avoiding certain wagon's day 1 and when I see a player saying yeah I think X is scummy but Y is scummy for some weak reason I'm pretty sure the player saying this type of comment is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #111) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ojanen wrote:
farside22 wrote:bv has since flipped scum. Pom hasn't flipped so I'm going to question why you constantly felt bv was scum but never voted for him. There was still people who during your view thought Richard was scummy but you stayed away from that. I feel like you are avoiding certain wagon's day 1 and when I see a player saying yeah I think X is scummy but Y is scummy for some weak reason I'm pretty sure the player saying this type of comment is scum.
I think it's very common for town to have several suspects while not voting all of them, especially D1 of this game with distinguishing scummy-scummy from pseudo-scummy town (bv, richard, nick, esp, pom off the top of my head). Your point would be stronger if you would actually look what your point hangs on: which reasons of mine for my actions looked weak/out-of-thread motivated and why. I felt the Esp case I was pushing and using my vote for since I replaced in had a fair amount of substance. I haven't pushed Esp today because his hopping on the bv wagon didn't seem particularly bussish to me (which was originally my reason for not pushing bv as much, btw).
I don't really understand what you mean with your third sentence.
Anyway, this line of investigation is fairly certainly town-town.
My point has more merit when you dance around voting bv on more then one occasion but still find someone "scummier"

I recall someone asking you about Bv after your case on Esp day 1. You said you found bv scummy but esp seemed scummier to you. I will have to find that quote later. I typically see scum dance around at times trying not to buss if they can their scum partner. They either are hard core bussing or avoiding.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #112) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:29 am

Post by farside22 »

ABR wrote:Of the people who actively tried to derail the Pom bandwagon, I think there was at least one scum. Farside is probably town because of Pom, and Porochaz is dead, so there's Nick and CKD left. IGMEOY goes out to both but no FOS.
This is bullshit. Scum would rather blend in then make waves. Or they lurk their ass off.

vote: OJ

Case still stands from yesterday
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #113) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:54 am

Post by farside22 »

dybeck wrote:
farside22 wrote:
ABR wrote:Of the people who actively tried to derail the Pom bandwagon, I think there was at least one scum. Farside is probably town because of Pom, and Porochaz is dead, so there's Nick and CKD left. IGMEOY goes out to both but no FOS.
This is bullshit. Scum would rather blend in then make waves. Or they lurk their ass off.
You have to admit, though, that if it
was
a scum strategy to create a mislynch, to distract everyone from scumhunting, and to end the day without any decent amount of information, then it worked pretty well.
Point?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #114) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:02 am

Post by farside22 »

I have a gut feeling ABR is blind town. I have to say his case on Sando has meritt but I have not so squish warm feelings on dybeck right about now and Nick who seems to have a tendancy to come of scummy doesn't disappoint me in this game and comes off scummy here to. I may have to reread esp because of what Pom said just as a thought but OJ does not come off town in this game and I would point to my meta on her as another reason to add to my list.
She really strikes me as the type not to buss her scum buddy day 1 (seriously don't ask why I don't know) and as I said she saw bv scummy all day but never voted on him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #115) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Hmm I guess I was wrong with my gut thought on OJ.
Here is the game we were in together town
She seems to have more gut feels then I see from her here. She read more like a person who wears her heart on her sleeve type in that game (why I thought she may not buss) here I'm not getting that at all and trust me I typically find OJ very town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #116) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Seeing those voting Nick I get the impression he is the scapegoat of the day.

In other news I'm in need of a read. Hoping today to do something about that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #117) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: Espeonage

pretty sure he is scum. I'm not as sure about Sando I could see a few things on him that I don't like but I keep asking myself would scum stick their neck out like that day 1.
I do know I didn't like how he said we should be lynching Richard but then votes for bv. It just rubbed me really wrong.

Esp is just voting along. I didn't like his vote on bv at the time and he's just following a long. I call this the flying under the radar scum tactic.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Jahudo wrote:Farside, how did Sando stick his neck out day 1?

I know he was calling out the people "derailing" the Richard wagon, but I saw that as trying to shift momentum away from the BV wagon. And he still managed to vote BV before deadline. If his suspicions for both were similar, like he claimed, I don't see how he would dedicate his BV vote post to arguing for a Richard lynch.
farside22 wrote:Esp is just voting along. I didn't like his vote on bv at the time and he's just following a long. I call this the flying under the radar scum tactic.
So do you think he's in a different scum faction than BV? Because I think his vote was early enough and with no signs of leaving to make bussing seem ridiculous. And he had a chance to switch to Richard but didn't.
@Jah: I would call you out for doing the same day 1 with bv310 as Sando if you like. :twisted:
That said yes I note he voted for bv310 while still talking to richard, but once something seems inevitable don't you think scum may buss more then try to derail close to deadline? That's just my thought process.

As for Esp: It was a lazy bussing vote. I think they are scum together. He hoped on and did nothing more afterward.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #119) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

OJ: I don't remember what Sando said that got me on that. I think it was his push on richard over bv. I would have to look at what was said during that time to really remind me what it was.

Again I just don't see scum defending scum but I do acknowledge at the time he voted bv it came off really scummy as he was still pushing for richard. It's that one thing that keeps me going back and forth on.
I still think Esp vote was scummier
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #120) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ojanen wrote:@farside: Can you specify to which point/post 1383 is an answer to?
1376 I thought you were asking what I was talking about there *shrug*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #121) » Wed May 05, 2010 7:22 am

Post by farside22 »

fos: bobz and OJ

Neither of there were ever on either scum lynch wagon. I always find at least one scum not bussing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #122) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I lied and I didn't investigate Sando. In fact, I fakecounterclaimed Sando.

Let's scumhunt hard today!
Why would you fake claim? There was a chance Sando was town and you took it and fake counterclaimed?
*puts head into hands*

I'm going on the thought you believed he was fake claiming but how could you know?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #123) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Let's lay our cards on the table. If I went after another claimed power role the way I did with Pom, town would have probably lynched me instead! I decided to roll the dice; and show Sando a glimpse of what a real fakeclaim looks like.
How could you know for sure he was faking?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #124) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:17 am

Post by farside22 »

I look at it this way. Either ABR is scum with Sando or he is town that took his shoot and saw Sando for the scum he was.
Day 1 ABR was not impressive. Day 2 he pushed for Plum and many followed and day 3 he laid a valid case on Sando that many agreed with.
Can I see ABR bussing his scum buddy. You bet your sweet butt.
Do I believe ABR is scum/ The jury is out for debate.
I will tell you based on Sando's defense I felt with OJ. maybe protecting a bigger more powerful scum buddy.

vote: OJ

Fos: Esp

Still think he is scum too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #125) » Wed May 05, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm sorry. I lied again. It's like a compulsive thing now.

I am in fact the scum. You got me guys. My master plan in bussing my partner Sando was to pull the doc protect so I could target Richard with impunity last night. With Richard (aka Austin Powers) out of the picture, there is nothing the world can do to stop me. HAHAHA

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #126) » Thu May 06, 2010 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

CKD is town.
ABR jury is out but I still want to flip him off and rant at him.
I still would vote Esp. I think the Nick wagon was scum's way of trying to stop a Sando lynch just like the Richard wagon day 1.
I'm starting to get really bad vibes from those jumping on the ABR wagon. Yes CKD is right in one respect ABR could not defend himself on his Pom push. I still can't get off the scum vibes from dybeck.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #127) » Thu May 06, 2010 11:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Amished you think ABR is a SK?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #128) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:00 am

Post by farside22 »

You guys are smoking crack if you believe that Nick was supposed to be the counter wagon from Sando.
I would rather see Esp lynch if I can help it.

unvote:
vote: Esp
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #129) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:02 am

Post by farside22 »

I will say that yes Sando could have tried the ole X is scum therefore my vote but that rarely works. I fake claimed cop once and said I got town on someone I knew was town and everyone thought the player was my scum partner.
He was town.
Nick is a mafia teams wet dream of VI's.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #130) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:51 am

Post by farside22 »

For those who just jumped on what Jav proposed i will
fos: Sera
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #131) » Mon May 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm starting to think Sera is scum, more and more now.
I need to read up on him tomorrow.
Jav: I just see a weak counter wagon going on with Sando and Sando voted nick and so did Esp and it just looked like a weak counter wagon to help a scum buddy out in my view.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #132) » Tue May 11, 2010 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

CKD: I just don't see how amish is scum. I'm not getting the scum vibe and I dont' see a case on him.
Why is Esp wagon bad?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #133) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

I think looking at the vote analysis that OJ posted I'm leaning either Esp/Sera as scum
Bobz or dybeck scum (maybe both)
I don't see CKD as scum. I get many a town vibe from his post of today.

*note to self read Esp and Sera in iso tomorrow*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #134) » Thu May 13, 2010 6:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Reading Sera in iso I had a few issue:

post 124 votes for richard for no reason
post 170 reads bv310 wishy washy post, responds but no fos for this behavoir
post 288 tries to keep the "pressure" on richard over bv
post 352 this 180 degree turn is brought to you by the letter S. Which stands for words like Scummy
post 356 this waffling is brought to you by the letter M for words like mafia partner
post 1375 why did you vote for Sando here?

Part of me thought for a moment he could be town. Had some good views but has really backed off of things since. I'm not sure if he is just absent minded on everything going on or if he's scum at this point.
I feel today mostly that he's play is really off compared to day 1 and 2.
Gut check is still out for debate.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #135) » Thu May 13, 2010 8:48 am

Post by farside22 »

After reading bv and sando in iso. I have come to the conclusion that Sera may be town (shocking right) and CKD is so town it hurts.

I don't like how Sando comes to bobz defense when I attacked him on his stance day 1 with bv.
Also Sando is buddy up to OJ so much it leans me to town area for OJ (yeah even more shocking)
Reading sando's case on dybeck felt weak. Almost felt like weak scum bussing but if he was going to buss why not attack bv.
I'm going to ponder this a bit as I read a few other suspects.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #136) » Thu May 13, 2010 10:15 am

Post by farside22 »

@Amish:
Sera really attacked bv hard core day 1. It's full of townie goodness if you read him in iso. I was mostly reading what was going on today and Sera has been really doing crap today as far as posting/commenting.
Now as I said I could read this as scum bussing. Bv votes Sera and tries to do some weak attacks back. It reads as scum flailing against a town.
It's more based on reading bv in iso then anything else.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #137) » Thu May 13, 2010 11:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Yeah my Amished town feel comes back from day 1 with that latest post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #138) » Thu May 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Before this comment dybeck was just looking into lurkers and not much else
dybeck wrote:Is anyone else NOT seeing the case on bv310 here? It seems to be built upon fairy dust, sticky tape, and opportunism to me.
dybeck wrote:@seraphim: If that's the best defence that you can muster for the bv wagon, it might be time to start casting the net a little wider, no?

I'm just pointing out that it's a little flimsy to have spiralled to L-3.
dybeck wrote:d on the wagon
dybeck wrote:I suppose my point is that a lot of fuss is always made of "OMG flipflopping scumtell!!!"... "OMG defensive scumtell!!!"... but what we all know (if we really think about it) is that the scum won't be doing anything controversial at this stage on Day 1.

They'll be sitting on the easy wagons, flying under the radar, and letting town tie itself up - as scum always do.

Having said that, I can't really offer up a better wagon at this stage - so perhaps it's worth seeing where the existing wagons take us.
Hey look this above describes dybeck's play to a tea. Thanks for letting us know your scum meta!

dybeck wrote: I just don't really see anything that bad with anything bv310's done. Seems to be playing in a pretty similar way to he did in our previous game together - where he was pro-town. Incidentally, the exact same accusation about passively agreeing with other players were levelled at him there.
You want to link me to that game for comparision?
This is so dumb neither town or scum should resort to this tactic but scum will run and hide under pressure more then town.

I will admit that this:
dybeck wrote:I completely understand that this is the usual way of things and I expect bv310 to bite the dust for this reason. It's hard to believe that boberz is exhibiting some superior skill by unvoting - seems more like a preemptive positioning.
is what has me leaning bobz scum.

post 1007 why are you voting Sando here?

post 1310 the problem with this is you never said why.

Okay the short verision on this:
I have issues with how he floated by on day 1 and ignored the points on bv.
He votes for sando day 2 but doesn't say why and quickly unvotes to vote Faraday.
Finally the whole arguement with sando and him just looks contrived. I'm not buying the I found sando town bit when he never had a case to begin with.
Leaning scum
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #139) » Fri May 14, 2010 5:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Jav: I'm not voting till I have a clear idea who is scum today.
I'm of the belief right now that if Dybeck isn't scum then bobz is and vis versa. I do not see them as scum together.
Also on your views with Sera. I had the same thought of scum bussing hard on their scum partner day 1 to earn town cred and that is why I will always have one eye firmly on Sera most of the game.
I have 3 more players to look at that I'm suspicious of in iso and then I will have my vote done with my top 3 scum suspects.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #140) » Mon May 17, 2010 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

I know I have a promise of a read of people to finish up today.
Sorry I got caught up in a few other games.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #141) » Tue May 18, 2010 10:57 am

Post by farside22 »

God I really don't feel like reading people any more. I'm sorry this is like a chore more then anything.
Cookie for anyone that gives me a good scum list with sound reasoning.
*Looks to CKD*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #142) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're really going to look at the only guy who isn't voting for advice on who is scum?
I have a good town read on him. I may join the sera wagon just because I don't like who is on the espy wagon.

Beside you doing a sound case on your top 3?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #143) » Wed May 19, 2010 6:20 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm really feeling the split wagon we have going is going to be very informative.
OJ: Do you disagree that either sera or espy is scum? If so why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #144) » Wed May 19, 2010 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Finally read Espy in iso and all I have to say is useless. This guy has done nothing but follow one bw after another with no actual view of his own in so far as who he believes is scum.
In short there will be a cold day in hell when I unvote this guy.
He's not scum hunting he's scum flying under the radar hoping to go unnoticed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #145) » Wed May 19, 2010 8:23 am

Post by farside22 »

bobz:
Wasnt overly happy with bv either for some reason Papa Zito started annoying me in the end part of the thread.
jumps on the richard wagon over bv for really little reasoning.
what happened to this theory?
waffling
post 531 what players where you referring to here?
post 555 only post lurkers as scum suspects. Wow really that's it?
post 606 really don't like this post upon seeing bv's flip
links to bv I still detect this as panic at the idea that bv was going to flip scum.
If you believe the claim and believe the person is town you hold on to it as town. As scum you fear the flip knowing the person is scum.
post 703 this is why the richard wagon started in the first place on look who bobz is voting for.
post 720 why does lurking making richard scummier then bv?
not to self dependant of sera flip
I would urg others to look at this as I see a tie with Sera on this if bobz flipped or Sera flipped scum at this point
Why would you believe a VT claim and why is it worthy of an unvote?

Bobz has been pretty blah day 2 and all but invisable day 3 during the sando lynch. It would not surprise me in the least to see bobz flip scum and now is at best actively lurking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #146) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:24 am

Post by farside22 »

bobz: who are you're top 3 scum suspects and why?
You moan at me for not defending bv who I though was safe and link a post where I staunchly defend him?
Get it right. I'm looking at you for defending bv. Not for not defending him. Also for telling people he's not the lynch.
The rest is you just lurking, following and not following thru with anything after.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #147) » Wed May 19, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Amish
Pomegranate wrote:I am a hider. I have weak mode, which is normal hider, and strong mode, in which kills directed it me do not affect me. I hid with farside22 last night on strong mods, for fear of vig.
Pom hid in strong mod behind me. She stated later she thought the vig may shot her and she wanted to live.

Am I reading correctly in that last post you dont' see bobz as scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #148) » Wed May 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

faraday:
post 592 I don't see how he reads Bv as a VI and not richard.
God reading Faraday is horrible. He's been saying v/la most of the game or needing to catch up. I seriously want reasons right now on why he thinks the players he has listed are scum.
Worst part Faraday always looks scummy to me except once. I need to look at something that bugs me about him a little bit later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #149) » Wed May 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Yeah I just searched multisearch and one time faraday said v/la he still was posting elsewhere.
I need to search one more thing before I declare faraday scum or town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #150) » Wed May 19, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Yay!!! I declare Faraday is scum. I give to you exibit A faraday scum
Please count the number of things you see in that game that is in this game as well and you may just switch you vote with me.

unvote:
vote: Faraday

Fos: Bobz, Espy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #151) » Wed May 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

boberz: I may have the wrong quote in mind but I recall feeling you out when you said that you believed bv was saying he was VT. I tied you two together based on your defense. You seemed really scared and nervous at the idea of being teamed together. You later stated you acted that way in another game and I think I gave you a null tell later for it.
I still feel suspicious of you non the less.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #152) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sure i will humor Faraday looking at this game and the other game:
1) voting for poor reasons
2) blaming net for poor posting/issues ( I haven't seen you as town use this excuse)
3) lurking
4) not scum hunting
5) offers nothing of value to the game.
Best of all.

faraday wrote:If people are going to post in other games they should be kept tabs on, this early in the game it shouldn't be a big deal, but actively avoiding a thread is a scum tell in my (and many others) opinion. I don't like the implication that both can't be achieved or even go hand in hand.
Considering I looked at your posting elsewhere I would call your own statement here damning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #153) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Faraday wrote:
farside22 wrote:Yeah I just searched multisearch and one time faraday said v/la he still was posting elsewhere.
I need to search one more thing before I declare faraday scum or town.
Uh it's limited access, not none btw. I'm V/la most weekends and can only post every so often due to unreliable internet.
Yet you find time to post elsewhere and plenty throught MS as you please.
All anyone has to do is a multi-search and see for themselves.
Where have you been till now anyways?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #154) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

So basically based on town reads you breaking it down to those you have no town read of and put them in the scum category with no case?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #155) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Faraday: I note you didn't really come into this thread doing much of anything till I called you on your lurking ways and voting you for your scummy behavoir?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #156) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seraphim wrote:
farside22 wrote:Finally read Espy in iso and all I have to say is useless. This guy has done nothing but follow one bw after another with no actual view of his own in so far as who he believes is scum.
In short there will be a cold day in hell when I unvote this guy.
He's not scum hunting he's scum flying under the radar hoping to go unnoticed.
Farside, what exactly made you change your mind from this? I'm curious because two players I have good town reads have started this wagon up again.
Yeah I know but Faraday needs to answer too. There is more then one scum.
If Faraday is scum I would be looking at you more closely based on the wagons. I know that scares you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #157) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

bobz; have you ever over-reacted as scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #158) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:36 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm starting to like bobz, faraday, sera scum team at this point. Bobz could be replaced by Nick or Juahno.
In short I would lynch faraday or Sera today based on some interesting interactions on the vote count and reactions to people voting Faraday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #159) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

NickF227 wrote:So you guys think Espy is scum but since you have suuuch stone cold proof we have to switch our votes now?

Metagaming is gay, anyway.
Please ask to replace if your going to continue to be useless.
Your also calling espy scum when your on game play is less then stellar so pot this is kettle. Get the fuck off me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #160) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Seraphim wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Faraday

Let's swing the wagon this way, please...
You really are begging to be lynched at this point.
REASONING PRONTO!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #161) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Quick Sera: If you are not scum. Who on your wagon is scum?
Faraday same question.
Espy oh Espy don't make me poke you with a beating stick. Awnser the question that I'm asking to Sera as wel.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #162) » Fri May 21, 2010 3:20 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:please do not lynch anyone until i can get caught up...just on the quick skim, Sera is looking scummy...
Don't worry CKD. There is 3 wagons going on and I'm pretty certain one of Fara/Sera is scum at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #163) » Fri May 21, 2010 11:36 am

Post by farside22 »

bobz; sorry if I missed this but what is your view on Faraday?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1791 (isolation #164) » Mon May 24, 2010 6:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:dybek and CKD, why do you think Sando said that he got an innocent investigation result on you?
Try not to do this WIFOM. I did the same thing as scum once, fake claiming saying I was a cop. I proclaimed a player in the game town (that I knew was town) the town upon lynching me that day went after the player I proclaimed town and proceed to lynch him.
Great for the scum team, bad for town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1800 (isolation #165) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:11 am

Post by farside22 »

farside, here is my first hiccup with you? If you could lynch Sera, why would you derail his wagon to wagon Fara? Your unvote/vote of Sera would put him closer to a lynch, however, your unvote.vote of Fara just tied up the Esp/sera wagons..
Ckd: I'm behind on something things and Sera at one point in the game read townish. I could be off so I felt going to Faraday to see what happens there and how people react as both wagons were very stagnant. Espy is either the VI (read as mafia's wet dream of an easy lynch) or he is scum that doesn't do shit because he doesn't know how to behave as scum.
Sera at least I felt town views on while Faraday who I expect better from as town has been floating of fummes all game and would like to see him lynched and see who switched votes.

Upon Sera's claim
meh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #166) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Seraphim wrote:The main reason I'm not making a case on boberz is this: I don't see the point. I was at L-3(now L-2) and frankly with less than a week to deadline, there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell of any case I make, however damning, will swing the wagon that way. Tomorrow, maybe, once we've lynched someone, but I don't want to make the effort if it's going to fall on deaf ears.
Yeah that's not going to win me over to help. I know as town I fight harder and show why X is scum. Especially if I am the target of a lynch. You have been hanging on a thread for over a week this is just a sad state of crap coming from you.

with that

vote: Seraphim
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #167) » Mon May 24, 2010 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

stupid question: Why would sera ask if there was anything else to the role PM that wasn't on the sample?
Just something I wonder about. He asked about it then said nothing then votes for Esp. Then claims VT.
idk about it ckd. something just sits wrong. Why would a player ask that question in the first place if they didn't know something.
Of course why would said player then vote for the player if it does confirm them as town afterwards.
I have a feeling deep, deep down that Sera just checked out on us. I don't know if that means scum or town but it's not helping the town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #168) » Mon May 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

Jahudo wrote:Are we really talking about this?
Patrick wrote:All roles are out, please confirm by PM. Any roles that can night talk can do so in the pregame stage.
Everybody was told to confirm, not just VTs.
That's not the right question. Why would Sera ask the question in the first place?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #169) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:40 am

Post by farside22 »

See here is the issue I have. Why would Sera ask if there was something more to the VT then what is on the sample PM. Then say I don't believe Espy and vote him. That just doesn't make sense as town.
I really want to vote Faraday again after his last comment on this page.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #170) » Tue May 25, 2010 6:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Jahudo wrote:I'd prefer a Espeonage, boberz and Faraday lynch all before Seraphim, and in that order. But deadline and all. We could do worse today.
farside22 wrote:See here is the issue I have. Why would Sera ask if there was something more to the VT then what is on the sample PM. Then say I don't believe Espy and vote him. That just doesn't make sense as town.
I really want to vote Faraday again after his last comment on this page.
Technically CKD asked if there was something more to the role PM, and when Espy said yes it was Seraphim who asked what. And also technically Sera's vote was already on Espy, then after a few days of not commenting Espy's role PM answer, he switches wagons. And he only said he didn't believe the claim because he thought Espy was playing like a PR.

Is your issue still with that stuff?
Ah that helps and makes me feel better about my vote more over on Sera.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #171) » Tue May 25, 2010 10:34 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not lynching Espy. That hope is not happening at this point in my view Amished
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #172) » Tue May 25, 2010 10:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Amished wrote::(

Is any wagon switch really going to happen then? Otherwise I don't see the point of extending the day.
Faraday for me still has a shot. Not sure how others feel but I still don't like faraday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #173) » Tue May 25, 2010 11:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Seraphim wrote:Farside: what precisely makes me a better lynch than Faraday today?
Will you answer the question about what was the point of following up CKD's line of questioning on Espy and then still finding espy scum?
You do that I may swing my vote over to Faraday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #174) » Tue May 25, 2010 11:44 am

Post by farside22 »

So in the last week of seeing your wagon and hemming and hawing. Instead of looking for scum you voted for someone to save your own ass instead of scum hunt.

Sorry hun I'm not moved by your statement at all. If you are town you should have been pointing out the scum and fighting for your belief in who is scum instead of saving your ass. That is not town in my view and if you do flip town you are the sadess state of town i ever saw in the ready to be lynched phase of the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #175) » Tue May 25, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

you made 1 post (this is me ranting to Sera) about why you found Faraday scum. He retorts and no one says boo about it. Then Sera says hey tell me why Espy is scum, is that it then votes.
Wow yeah lets go push that scum suspect real hard moment there. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #176) » Mon May 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

vote faraday

Tell me what changed from yesterday with Faraday.
Those voting for espy need to explain why better.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #177) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to look over a few things but people voting espy are making me more suspicious then anyone else.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #178) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:20 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:been prodded, like where my pressure is.

farside dear, are you scum? I ask because usually when you are town (if I recall correctly and other game pending) you are offed by now.
I'm town. I don't know why I'm alive and all with people saying I'm confirmed.
I keep hoping I will wake up dead mostly because this game gets to me.
I'm starting to feel Jahudo scum, but I haven't trusted him since the last game.
I still feel Sera was doing a terrible injustice for the town..
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #179) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

dybeck wrote:I'm not asking for a claim if one has not already occurred - but farside - before you were confirmed, did you claim a role?

No.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #180) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

Javert: I played with Nick and he got lynched day 1 and was town. He's very anti-town type player which was why I say he's a scum's wet dream of an easy lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #181) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Jahudo: It was the conversation yesterday from CKD in which espy was asked what else was on the PM with his VT claim.
Unless scum day talk I don't think he was smart enough to realize what the set up question was that CKD was doing. And yes as many pointed out we were told to confirm but how does anyone know where it was for the VT's but a VT? Do you know it to be in the same area for all roles?
In short do to that discussion I'm 99% that CKD and Espy are town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #182) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Sure for those on the site longer like you and me I would expect you to know the standard but someone like espy who has been what maybe here 6 months. Standards are not as well known.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #183) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Jah: It's not just the v/la it's his play total. He hasn't scum hunted at all till I called him out. He is floating by in the game doing next to nothing and typically he's more active yes scum or town. But scum hunting when he's scum he's bad at I noticed from another game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #184) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Not sure about the claim but shaba is much more thought out then faraday was.

Shaba: What is your view on what CKD stated in regards to Espy?

Unvote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1967 (isolation #185) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

Shanba: fair enough.
I need time to sit and read through Jahudo and a few things I skimmed. I hope to have some time later tonight or tomorrow night.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #186) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Time hasn't been on my side. Hopefully when I get home.
Sorry with my company blocking MS it's hard for me to get online these days.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #187) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Questions to dybeck:

What is the downfall (weak mod) of your role? What night did you check Esp and bobz? Why did you decide now to claim?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #188) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

Jahudo:
He first comes in and does nothing but vote those that haven't responded or lurking and not making a case on anyone.
Finally he votes for Richard
hereWith very poor reasoning.
post 326 so you ignore the point by PZ that shows the back and forths?
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 59#2196759] post 491 [url] pushes the richard lynch more over bv lynch

This is interesting in light of Jahudo trying to push Espy lynch more now then bv before
jah wrote:@Papa Zito, Seraphim, Espeonage, farside22, curiouskarmadog
Can you show examples of what BV's "scum slip and fakeclaim" posts would look like if they got the same information across but were made by town? (The posts are where he doesn't consider the possibility of PZ as town, and where he says he's a magnet for VT roles.) I currently feel that these two posts are more about him having trouble getting his meaning across than they are slips and fakeclaims. So I believe his defense and don't see the rationale for a BV lynch.
After this Jah stuck with a list of scum he suspected since day 1. He followed ABR on the second scum suspect but keeps going back to the same people with the same case and not moving or thinking beyond that.
I could see Jahudo scum.

unvote:
vote: Jahudo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #189) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

yeah no iso button. I know it's on the to do list. I am completely lost this game right now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”