curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:10 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

oh wait, RVS is over?...damn..missed it.

unvote....

now for a serious vote,

vote richard

trust me, it will be easier this way.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:31 am

vote richard

have I done this yet?

is it too early to say I am tunneling?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #100 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:33 pm

no, its true, partial policy lynch...partial random..

if that is scummy on page 4, bring on the votes bitches.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:33 pm

scratch that page 5
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #134 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:13 pm

interesting....richard, why do you think it is protown to lynch you? (yes it is sort of trick question)

also, all this talk of sig's...I cant see sigs anymore, is there and option to allow them?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:06 am

richard, you really were panicked that I voted you 3 times in the RVS stage?

here is my problem with richard....he is just a bad player...or maybe not bad, but inexperienced. You can read that game we were in, by the end of it I was wanting to pull my hair out. here is the problem part of the problem..he was town. I would love to read a game where he was scum. currently he is throwing a tantrum. I just dont see scum doing that. that being said...richard is so "new" richardscum might.

at any rate

unvote.

now what is with this wagon on my dear farside?

also, why does faraday always seem like scum to me....am i an avatar racist?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #168 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:18 am

farside22 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: also, why does faraday always seem like scum to me....am i an avatar racist?
I thought faraday was scum in both pyp games. Wouldn't you know one game he was scum. :lol:
CKD: Would you say this is typical reaction from richard? I have a current game I'm thinking of right now and he has flipped town but idk it's like either he's not paying attention to what's going on all over or he's paranoid and I equate paranoid to scum.
dont know...have not seen him in this type of situation before (only played one game with him)...he did get a day 1 wagon on him in that game, but that was because his play was scummy. a claim from him saved him in the long run.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:now what is with this wagon on my dear farside
You want us to wagon you instead?
are you afraid of me ABR?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #188 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:46 pm

I got an itch that needs to be scratched.

vote faraday

I am like you people, I put my pants on one leg at a time. Only difference, when I put pants on, I catch scum bags.

Hey faraday, who are
your buddies
scum?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #277 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:23 am

Whoa…a couple pages I need to catch up..from fucking page 8?...sorry if this turns into a wall of words.
Faraday wrote:CKD you played the game, do you feel his play is similar at all (apart from perhaps being maybe not very good, but that's irrelevant)
Similiar yes...exact no. Similiar in regards that he says something that he thinks sounds like someone who should be scum hunting would say. Even though it doesnt make any sense and is logically flawed. If you read the whole game, I was constantly (even in the QT neighbors thread) doubting that he was town. I couldnt believe anyone would actually believe some of the shit he was saying. As it turns out, I still dont believe he believed the shit he was saying, he was just saying it to look town. Example in this game....the bullshit about testing reactions...I dont believe for a minute he was testing reactions....but I think he has said it because he thinks that is what someone who is protown would/should say. also if I have money, I bet once you press him for backtrack (like I did in the other game) his anti-town ass will stop answering questions.

By the end of the other game, many (to include myself) wrote him off as being the VI. if he wasnt mostly confirmed in that game, he would have been dead a long time ago.

For this game....his actions are a null tell. I think he would make perfect vig strike. (yes, consider that directing the vig, bitches). Unless of course, the Gods hate my ass and he is the vig, then please sir, end my torment.

farside22 wrote: I still need to read the game that is done with CKD/Rich.
looking forward to hearing your thoughts after.
My Milked Eek wrote:Lurker hunting is easy to use as scum.
Richard pushing is also easy to use as scum.
saying something is "easy to use as scum" is easy to use as scum. (I understand in hypocrisy of my statement).
Papa Zito wrote:
FoS: All lurker apologists

I've lynched too many lurkerscum in my time to quit now.
qft

+++

reading the Anon/farside arguement. tempted to vote Anon, on a vibe. anon what kind of reaction were you trying to get form farside? What reaction would you have deemed scummy? town? How did she fair? Also, why post that you were going to stop posting(ie logging off)? Why not just log off?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #372 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:42 am

Updating from page 12 (fyi) most likely the majority of my meater posts are going to come on the weekends.
farside22 wrote:Okay I did an iso on Richard in the game that CKD brought up.
did you read the whole game, or just the Day 1 wagon?
Papa Zito wrote:I was beaten by goddamn Empking by letting him lurk and not policy lynching his ass early. I'm not letting that happen again.
I understand both sides of the the lurker conversation. That being said, i know exactly where PZ is coming from. I have been beaten by scumlurkers far to often as of late. So if I am ever to get into a position where I am not getting a read on anyone...my vote will be on a lurker.

Like Sera’s post in 294, reading BV’s post in order is interesting.
Anon wrote:
ckd wrote:reading the Anon/farside arguement. tempted to vote Anon, on a vibe. anon what kind of reaction were you trying to get form farside? What reaction would you have deemed scummy? town? How did she fair? Also, why post that you were going to stop posting(ie logging off)? Why not just log off?
I dont plan to get reactions on people when I ask questions. I evaluate the answers I get. Right now, farside is giving me mixed vibes. Ive seen her doing this with magnus in an ongoing game where they are both dead and town but Ive also seen her doing this as scum with Yosarian in the game I mentioned. Im also prob biased by omgus. What do you think of her?
I am confused by this post then.
Anon wrote:
Look, farside, Im asking questions and pushing you to get reactions from you.?
Was your plan to get reactions or not? Not sure about farside, it has been awhile since we have played together…jury is still out day 1.
Seraphim wrote:bv, what do you think of the case I've made on you? Can you explain your waffling?
I also would like to know this and why he didnt comment on your earlier post.
bv310 wrote:As of right now, yes.

Unvote, Vote: RichardGHP
uhhhh? Sera prodded you to this vote? Would you have voted him if Sera had not prodded?
Seraphim wrote:So, if you thought Richard was scum previous to this, why didn't you vote him?
lol, Sera, i like the way you think
RichardGHP wrote:
I can't take the hypocrisy much longer.
going to flake?..if so replace out now.
Sando wrote:Espeonage, you're the 4th on BV I believe.

Richard:

You get voted, over-react
You get voted again, over-react again.
You get voted yet again, you get angry, go into hiding
You get called out for hiding, you come out and claim it was a gambit

I didn't attack the fact that you provided content, but what the content was.

And no, you're still not scumhunting.
I liked you till this post. Are you saying that over reacting is scummy? Little back story...I tend to get real angry when I play this game, and am constantly labeled "Overreacting scum", by scum...keep that in mind when you answer the question.
Patrick wrote:CryMeARiver replaces DocPotter, with the understanding that he's busy until Sunday.
this is bullshit...I almost want to replace out on principle...you going to cheat this game? Any Alts here yours that we need to know about?
Pomegranate wrote:
@Mod: This was posted in the Ban Announcement Thread on the 28th of February:

mith wrote:CryMeARiver and MrCrowley are banned from signing up for Mafia games for a month.
So I don't think that he can replace in for a few more days.
LOL, yeah this...I was in that game.

+++++

So much smoke and whistles from Farside and Anon, yet they are voting the same person. I don’t like Esp or Pom’s vote. Never seen ABR this useless. There are a ton of lurkers….so much to go on.

I think Richard is a bad wagon…I think Richard is a bad player and again I reinstate he make perfect Vig foder.

I don’t like BV’s play or reaction type vote

Unvote,
Vote BV
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #387 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:02 am

Anon wrote:
ckd wrote:Was your plan to get reactions or not?
As I said, I dont plan to get reactions from people. If somehow they show up because I unconsciously pressed a button, then cool, more information is always useful. I dont plan it, first, because its hard to do, and second because answers are easy to evaluate.
sooooo, is this a lie or?
Anon wrote: Both. Pushing for reactions its easy to fake.

Look, farside, Im asking questions and pushing you to get reactions from you. Does that mean Im town? Should I think you are town for doing the same thing?
one anon says "I dont plan to get reactions" the other says "Im asking questions to get reactions"

uhhhhh....please explain or prepare to be voted.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #388 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:02 am

also, anon, please gauge my reaction to your conflicting posts.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #453 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:26 pm

Patrick wrote:Espeonage, My Milked Eek, NickF227 and curiouskarmadog prodded.
why am I getting prodded on Monday when I posted on Sat?...I will try to add something this week time permitting.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #518 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:08 am

ok, so I am not going to be able to post until the weekends for a bit. will hit this friday morning me thinks.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #561 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:22 am

ugh, updating from page 16 tomorrow....will try not to make it a wall of words...if it looks like it will be I will break up posts.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #627 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:55 am

Ok updating from page 16…if this gets too long, I will stop and finish up tomorrow morning.

Typing as reading.
Ojanen wrote:
On Richard:
So I was totally on Richard's side at first. Ckd totally comes on as doing a policy hounding thing.
yeah give it some time, you WILL see where I am coming from.
Seraphim wrote:
@Ojanen: I may have missed it, but you haven't commented on bv310's play at all. What do you think of it? Do you think the wagon on him is justified?
would like to see if Oj comments on this. (edit: he does in 401, but it was a rather bland comment. Am I to assume you didn’t mention BV upon entering the game because you felt Esp was by far scummier?)
Anon wrote:
ckd wrote:uhhhhh....please explain or prepare to be voted.
I stand by my explanation on my last post.

I understand where your confusion is coming from. If you read my second quote in context, Im repeating what farside says in 261, "pushing for reactions" and explaining her that it wasnt the towntell she was thinking of since I was kinda doing the same thing yet she kept (keeps?) thinking I was scum. I didnt plan to get reactions from her but I guess I pressed a button that made her go rage mode against me.

In regards to gauge your reaction, I sincerely think you are looking too much into it. Im still evaluating what does this mean in terms of alignment and the slight town read I have on you for other reasons. Would you say you have an agressive defined meta as a townie?
I guess this is an ok, answer. Chalk up to misunderstanding? My meta? Always seems to come up in games..(shrug), I got my Title for a reason. that being said, when I play as scum, I play like I am trying to find scum (ie SK, third parties, etc)...to my knowledge, I play "aggressive" either way. I dont feel like I have been aggressive in this game at all (yet)...the fact that I can only really post on the weekends might be hurting that...at any rate, take from that what you will. I tend to be quite aggressive, especially when getting angry, which I also do easily in these games.
dybeck wrote:Is anyone else NOT seeing the case on bv310 here? It seems to be built upon fairy dust, sticky tape, and opportunism to me.
oh interesting point, can you please point to me where your case is on anyone? (edit, sera calls him out for this in 406, and dybeck avoids in 407)
dybeck wrote:Actually, now you mention it, I like it marginally more than an ABR wagon.

unvote, vote: Espeonage
I think that Esp is scummy...but i dont like the vote...dybeck..can you please explin to me the case on Esp?
farside22 wrote:
I'm trying to understand what you mean by downplaying CKD.
He is being obsessed. He's obviously bothered to note that CKD voted for him 3 times and admitted to tunneling. I took CKD's comments more as a joke but to me it looked like it got to Richard. Why should someone voting for a player 3 times in 4 pages bother anyone?
just for the record, richard has no clue what tunneling means...if you read the other game (thoroughly) you will see me arguing with Richard about it...of course, you will find me arguing with richard about a lot of things.

@all, For the record..my vote(s) in the beginning of the game from richard was 15% random and 95% policy/he pisses me off vote. Does that make me scummy? Does my math scare you? was I tunneling on page 3?
bv310 wrote:Does anybody have any specific questions for me while I'm here? I'm bored as all hell in this class.
why do I feel like I just read 3-4 posts of specific questions for you? You skimming the game?
bv310 wrote:Mostly for reasons that have already been stated re: Richard and Esp. ABR just smells scummy to me based on the sheer lack of contribution and jumping on wagons. I feel like CKD could be scum pushing a mislynch under the guise of a policy lynch, and Farside is for the reason stated.

As for three of four, I don't feel that both CKD and Richard are scum. If they are, then they win the record for quickest bussing in a game.
what lynch am I pushing? please provide post (with number) and what page it was on...then provide who i am currently voting and why.
bv310 wrote:Farside, he switched to a different wagon right when the one he started was gaining steam. It just seems like he's engineering the lynch, then backing off so he's not on it if it ends up being a mislynch.
are you backtracking your statement? when exactly did I back off? what have I specifically said about richards lynch?

+-+-

Breaking this up..dont want to have a wall of words...ending at the end of page 21...finishing up tonight or tomorrow morning.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #629 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:58 am

neither do the handicapped.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #639 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:15 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:That's not remotely funny.
then we got something in common

boberz wrote:I am getting distracted by the useless junk on this page.
what exactly on this page is distracting? the whole page is distracting? I am wary when anyone blames someone else for being distracting.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #677 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:27 am

Page 22 and beyond..again reading while typing.

If Sera is scum, he needs an award.
Espeonage wrote:He was tunnelling and we were barely out of RVS.
What I had against Anon was how he said he had 3 suspects and went for the one with the most votes already on them.
"tunneling in RVS?" Fucking really?
Papa Zito wrote: I'm inherently suspicious of the <20 post crowd.
this is a lame post....can anyone explain why (hint: I can think of 3 reasons). Also it has nothing to do with his current vote.

Jahudo wrote: @CKD: Now that we knew you just think Richard is a bad player and best left to a vig or replacement, what was the purpose of partially calling for a policy lynch at the start of the day?

When did you change your mind in how to deal with him? Do you think its possible to separate Richard's bad play from scummy play?
you have been in this game for awhile. I have changed my vote a LONG time ago...why on page 24 are you asking this now?

I think it is obvious when I changed my mind. Richard is a bad player. even though I won the game that we were both town in, I felt he still REALLY hurt our chances. It was a random vote in the since that it was fucking day 1 and I had nothing to go on....I picked him (not so random) because of our history....so when I said part random part policy...I fucking meant part random part policy....I changed my mind when a.) I found someone I deemed scummy in this game and b.) when the wagon started on Richard for little to know reason.

Also I have never seen Richard as scum, so I cant answer.
farside22 wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote bv

Completely useless and I rather he get lynched than Richard.
At this point they are both useless. .
this to include ABR
boberz wrote:I am not (edit scum) guys. And if I was ........
love comments like this.
RichardGHP wrote:ckd doesn't care about being funny.
hey, arent you suppose to be provided some content right now? Seems like you are keeping up with the game fine.
Anon wrote:boberz scream confused town trying to explain something he truly believed and failing in the attempt. stop wasting time with him.

The scumz lie between these guys:
bv, espeonage, nick, faraday, prob dybeck, and prob sando.
huh, I think I agree with statement....to make the net a little smaller...

I say BV, Nick, dybeck, MAYBE sando.

if I had money...I would bet on 2 scum (or scum variant) are bouncing around these 4

shit, like to throw Jahudo (gots the vibe, yo) in that pile too under MAYBE….guess I didn’t make the net smaller.

@ nick, are you a noob or are you an alt?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #679 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:53 am

Nick, are you reading the game?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #684 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Patrick wrote:Amished replaces My Milked Eek. Srsly.
cool, of course this means that MME is scum.

I think every time Amished replaces into a game that I am in..he is replacing scum...Amished..does this still hold true?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #693 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:52 am

RichardGHP wrote:Just got a wall of text done for other game yesterday, so I'll be doing this one today.

RichardGHP wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Patrick wrote:Amished replaces My Milked Eek. Srsly.
cool, of course this means that MME is scum.

I think every time Amished replaces into a game that I am in..he is replacing scum...Amished..does this still hold true?
Like he is going to claim scum. :roll:

Not to mention that town tend to replace out more than scum do. Look at MME's ISO and decide for yourself, just my two cents.
you better have more than two fucking cents coming.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #694 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:53 am

Javert wrote:
3.)
curiouskarmadog, Post 677 wrote:
this is a lame post....can anyone explain why (hint: I can think of 3 reasons). Also it has nothing to do with his current vote.
Please fill in your own blanks.
I will, but you dont have any thoughts?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #787 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:13 pm

5 pages in 24 hours...christ...looks like I wont be able to wait to post here until Friday....going to try to get to this ASAP.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #970 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:07 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:My scumlist:

Pomegranate
Espeonage
Seraphim
bobberz
Richard
interesting, I agree with this list from ABR...I agree with Pom, Esp, and Bob on this list...I think Sera is town. Richard, is just the VI..catching up, then I will probably be voting Pom.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #971 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:

Pomegranate
Espeonage
Seraphim
bobberz
Richard
interesting, I agree with this list from ABR...I agree with Pom, Esp, and Bob on this list...I think Sera is town. Richard, is just the VI..catching up, then I will probably be voting Pom.
oh and add Jahudo.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #972 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:11 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:

Pomegranate
Espeonage
Seraphim
bobberz
Richard
oh and add Jahudo.
and Nick
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #973 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:19 am

vote will be coming....I cant count how many times I have claimed hider as scum. uhh, actually twice, both with bad results. Pom do you know anything else about your role?

going to check to see who PZ was pressuring.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #974 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:30 am

His post 11
Papa Zito wrote:Agree.

unvote: Anon
vote: DocPotter

Though Anon's participation will be monitored carefully.
Papa Zito wrote:If I were a vig, I'd shoot Sando.
Then he said it again. (13)
Papa Zito wrote:If I were a vig, I'd shoot Sando.
Papa Zito wrote:
Now why would he do that?

unvote: DocPotter
vote: bv310

---
If I were a vig, I'd shoot Sando.
Papa Zito wrote:
---
If I were a vig, I'd shoot Sando.
Papa Zito wrote:Pom is screaming scum to me from the top of her lungs.
Papa Zito wrote:"Pom, as of this moment, your the scummiest person on MS." ~Papa Zito
Well, anyone could have thought PZ was the vig. I don’t think that he was offed because he was the vig. As scum, if I can pin point a vig I would keep him around, especially if he is barking up the wrong tree in the game. A vig with a bad scumdar, is an asset to scum. The fact that he was offed, makes me think he was working the right tree. At the end, he was really pointing a finger at Pom..though I don’t think I would rule out Sando.

Vote Pom
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #975 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:01 am

meh,

just realized my vote was the hammer, wasnt following the vote count(no excuse)...ahhh fuck it. Have a feeling if Pom isnt scum, I am gone tomorrow.....Pom, your ass better be scum.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #978 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:30 am

cool....ok, then Pom can still answer my question.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1011 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:08 am

Seraphim wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:K, rechecked my Role PM.

Weak Mode:
-I die if the person I hide with is targeted with a kill.
-I die if I hide with scum. This therefore confirms farside, because I hid with her last night.
-I die if I'm targeted with a kill.
There seems to be absolutely no point to this role besides "confirming" town which is strangely convenient.

Not to mention Hider is a favorite scum fakeclaim.

Can someone lynch this lying scum?
I agree somewhat...but if she is telling the truth, a.) she will be offed..b.) it will provide a ton of information.

That being said, the “hider” part of that role doesn’t make any since in weak mode….
farside22 wrote:She could hide behind one of 4 people we think are scummy. She dies and they don't boom we have instant scum.
That's if you believe her claim. I'm sitting on the fence on it. She never responded to my post with my reason's either which bothers me as well.
farside, can you tell me why this isnt a good idea? Using a claim hider to test for scum.
Faraday wrote: What if she was to go into strong mode - and we have her hide behind someone. Under the assumption she's not scum the scum can't kill her as her role could be re-directed to one of them. Rit? That's assuming I understand her role correct.
you are assuming a lot here....
Pomegranate wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Why did you "hide" behind me? So the only down fall if you are weak is if your targeted you will die?
I hid behind you because I had a town read on you, and I didn't want to hide with scum.
did you crumb this in any way?

I am fine with getting more information....scum wont want to let a hider who can confirm townies alive very long. I am not for her telling us who she hides behind before she does it..most likely pom, this is just an extension on a lynch....for you to contirubte to the game. I am fine with postponing your lynch for a few days to let you prove your worth and maybe actually get some decent info. But your information is useless until we know your alignment.

Also,

Unvote, vote Sando.

Sando, did you kill our vig?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1012 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:12 am

the more I think about it....the more I still think Pom is scum...and the claim is fake....back and forth on it....

I dont know if I can swallow the claim, but I know I dont like those (farside faraday) trying to dicate how she uses her role before she uses it. I think she needs to use it how she deems fit. She will have to answer for those decisions.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1014 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:50 am

faraday, explain to me why it is wise to direct her how to use her role so mafia knows how to manipulate the role?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1029 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:55 pm

Need to catch up, I find it funny that Sando seems to have no clue why I am voting him…I haven’t posted that much in the game…is it that hard to figure out?

Also, going to go back and figure out what happened between the following VCs.

04/04 10:25am
Patrick wrote:Votecount

RichardGHP (6) -- Porochaz, Faraday, bv310, NickF227, Pomegranate, boberz
bv310 (7) -- Papa Zito, Seraphim, Espeonage, farside22, curiouskarmadog, RichardGHP, Albert B. Rampage
Espeonage (1) -- Ojanen
dybeck (1) -- Sando
NickF227 (2) -- Jahudo, Anon
Porochaz (1) -- Javert
Seraphim (1) -- Amished
boberz (1) -- dybeck

Not voting: Nobody
20 alive, 11 to lynch.

Deadline: April 8th, 11 pm GMT.
And

04/04 8:36 PM

RichardGHP (7) -- Porochaz, Faraday, bv310, NickF227, Pomegranate, boberz, Albert B. Rampage
bv310 (6) -- Papa Zito, Seraphim, Espeonage, farside22, curiouskarmadog, RichardGHP
Espeonage (1) -- Ojanen
dybeck (1) -- Sando
Porochaz (1) -- Javert
Seraphim (1) -- Amished
boberz (1) -- dybeck

20 alive, 11 to lynch.

ALSO.

04/06 11:48 am

RichardGHP (7) -- Porochaz, Faraday, bv310, NickF227, Pomegranate, boberz, Sando
bv310 (5) -- Papa Zito, Seraphim, Espeonage, curiouskarmadog, Anon
Espeonage (1) -- Ojanen
Seraphim (1) -- Javert
boberz (2) -- dybeck, RichardGHP
Pomegranate (4) -- farside22, Albert B. Rampage, Jahudo, Amished

20 alive, 11 to lynch.

And

04/06 6:44pm

RichardGHP (4) -- Porochaz, Faraday, bv310, Pomegranate
bv310 (10) -- Papa Zito, Seraphim, Espeonage, curiouskarmadog, Anon, RichardGHP, NickF227, boberz, farside22, Sando
Seraphim (1) -- Javert
boberz (1) -- dybeck
Pomegranate (4) -- Albert B. Rampage, Jahudo, Amished, Ojanen

20 alive, 11 to lynch.

I think some answers can be found in here.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1030 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Sando wrote:
then only mention me to vote me.
Are you sure this is a true statement?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1031 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:00 pm

wasnt that much to catch up on.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:O.K. I've reached my bullshit threshold.

Unvote, vote Pom
ABR, what BS are you talking about?

also, just looking at the surface of those vote counts I just posted, without looking in them deeper (which I plan on doing)...i note that ABR, your vote was the one that tipped the scale between BV to Richard...thoughts?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1038 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:23 am

Sando wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:Need to catch up, I find it funny that Sando seems to have no clue why I am voting him…I haven’t posted that much in the game…is it that hard to figure out?
I just did an ISO of you, and using the 'ctrl-f' function, you literally haven't used my name today until you voted me.
then I dont think you really iso-ed me then...just because I didnt type your name out doesnt mean I didnt quote something you said and then say "I liked you before this statement"....

at any rate, lets go down that bullshit hole...lets say I didnt say ANYTHING about your before voting you......

...so? What is your point? I cant find you scummy whenever I want? I have to build up to it?

If you read my post when I voted you, you should know why I am voting you...I dont think you are really reading the game (ie following closely to scum hunt).....on top of that, I dont like some of the crap your pushing (overreacting is scummy)..
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1039 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:36 am

Seraphim wrote:I see what you're talking about, CKD, but I still think that Pom is the better lynch today. I see no benefit to keeping her alive besides a shitton of WIFOM and no one has convinced me otherwise.
If she is telling the truth, then she is sort of a weak cop....scum wont let her stay around....but if she can confirm people she can be an asset to us. I agree I would like to see her lynched, especially after her play yesterday....but I am suggesting we let her live another day or two. Lynch her later....they only way her information will be helpful is IF she is dead (or completely confirmed)..when she dies I want 2-3 people to be confirmed....

if people (faraday) argue that "well, if she hides behind scum and dies we get no information"...then maybe you shouldnt be on her wagon to begin with...if you want her to die, why cant you let that happen versus lynching her? Why is that even an arguement? It is not....if it truely is an arguement someone is using..they really dont think she is lying (or worse they know she is telling the truth.)

Faraday you mentioned the game that I claimed hider as scum...it bought me sometime...but you were able to tell I was lying with my bad results..and I was lynched (being the last scum). what if I had been telling the truth and wasnt the last scum....I would have been an asset finding that last scum.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1052 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:33 pm

hoping to post on Friday..

things to do:

1.) explain why Sando is a better wagon...(say Sando, any reason you are pulling the quote with the people I found scummy, but not addressing my post where PZ said "if he was a vig he would off you numerous times?"....ahhhh, maybe that is because PZ has been killed you and want that to go away? Is there ANY reason you keep saying that you are reading me in ISO when you arent? Now, I have mentioned why I felt you were scummy twice (before voting you), I havent posted that much, so if you read me in ISO like you are claiming..it shouldnt be hard to find. Also you never answered the question.."so what?"

1.b) explain to Sando why I am voting him because he has a problem reading. (will give you a hint...my post 10 my post 29)....

2.) Explain to javert why PZ's post about "those who dont post very much are suspect" was a bad post...(though it is moot now, but I understand why he wants it).

3.) Review what happened between previous quoted votes counts.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1053 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Seraphim wrote:I see what you're talking about, CKD, but I still think that Pom is the better lynch today. I see no benefit to keeping her alive besides a shitton of WIFOM and no one has convinced me otherwise.
lets say she is telling the truth..and we postpone her lynch in two days..

lets says she has hid behind 2 additional people and lived

lets says after her lynch, we discover she was in fact a hider and telling the truth.

that gives us a total of 3 additional confirmed people.

I am not saying, I dont want to lynch her...I am saying I want to wait.

if she is a hider..the only way her information will be any good to us is if she dies at one point or is without a doubt confirmed. also, I am sure that there are roles out there, that might be able to see if she is telling the truth...why not let them do their job?

but to off a potential asset, is a bad idea.

I had a town read on you, but dont understand why you dont see a benefit to this.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1054 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:42 pm

also, I have a feeling I am freaking scum out right about now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1059 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:27 pm

no time for a big post.....Pom, when did you decide you were going to hide behind farside?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1063 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:08 am

well shit, putting together my post for tomorrow...thought that if I compared the below vote count (the count where richard passed BV for the lynch leader) to the current (see above) that it would be obvious the scum is pushing the Pom lynch

RichardGHP (7) -- Porochaz, Faraday, bv310, NickF227, Pomegranate, boberz, Albert B. Rampage
bv310 (6) -- Papa Zito, Seraphim, Espeonage, farside22, curiouskarmadog, RichardGHP
Espeonage (1) -- Ojanen
dybeck (1) -- Sando
Porochaz (1) -- Javert
Seraphim (1) -- Amished
boberz (1) -- dybeck

20 alive, 11 to lynch.

with the exception of ABR, no one that was on this VC that pushed the richard lynch head of bv for yesterday's lynch. Also another strike against Pom is the fact that he was on the Richard lynch over the BV lynch...now this is just speculation, because Rich could be scum as well (but I doubt it)...but I thought I should put this out there as well, since a VC was just posted.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1064 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:11 am

also jahudo, I saw the post...think it was fluff....in so many of my games I have been lynched or close to lynched because I "over react", am "over defensive", or "too aggressive"...later, I find that it was scum, really pushing those arguements.....

...though it should be noted, I have seen town push the arguement as well....but I REALLy have seen scum lean on the arguement and base entire cases around it. it rubs me wrong EVERYTIME I see it.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1089 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:35 am

Javert wrote:I have not forgotten this game -- I will try to read through the latest by Sunday evening.
this...and had another game that needed my attention
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1138 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:54 am

Too much to do and little time…think I have enough to update (from page 42)
Sando wrote:Glad you could finally actually point out where you found me scummy. That wasn't so hard, was it.
LOL, hard for me? You are the ass hat screaming that I havent said anything about you when you read me ISO...however, it is GLARINGLY obvious you have not read me in ISO...why lie? Again, I hadnt posted that much at the time of you supposed ISO read, how could you have missed it if you really were trying to read me?
Sando wrote: So I killed a vig to stop him killing me? Yeah that achieves a lot if I were scum, the kill totally wouldn't go through anyway... The entire premise of your argument is faulty.
I have no clue what you are talking about? How do you know when which kill goes through? This is a defense for what exactly?

Sando wrote: So thinking over-reacting is scummy, is scummy. Yeah righto. I told you at the time I thought you were wrong, still do. I'm not going to answer it again, we simply disagree, if you think my scumhunting is scummy in this regard, nothing I can do about it.
When scum push a wagon on a town screaming they are scummy, do they really think they are scummy? No...I dont believe you really think over-reacting is scummy..you have a game you can link where you pushed over reaction as scummy I can see? If you can, I will retract my vote and most of my suspicion...I would put most of my money on you cant provide said link.
Sando wrote:What made you change from <100 posts ago where I wasn't one of your top 5 suspects btw?
You have been scummy in my eyes since the "over reaction is scummy" BS. But when I found those PZ posts, that is what did it for me. Pom was scummer, but after the claim, you were next in line.
curiouskarmadog wrote:no time for a big post.....Pom, when did you decide you were going to hide behind farside?
Pom, have you answered this question yet?
Sando wrote:Why would you hide behind someone you think is obviously pro-town? You're apparently completely unafraid of a scum kill?
really? This is a silly question....what I think you want to ask (if you are really trying to scum hunt) is why hide to begin with? I think she answered it before, something along the lines of "I was afraid of a vig kill"..the better question yet is Pom, why were you afraid of a vig kill? Do you deem your Day 1 play scummy? Why or why not?
Seraphim wrote:
CKD wrote:I had a town read on you, but dont understand why you dont see a benefit to [keeping Pom alive].
There are benefits, certainly, but I think the benefits we get from lynching scum are much greater especially when it turns out that she is, in fact, scum and all we're left with is her "results" aka scum WIFOM.
Yeah, but you said you don’t see ANY benefits leaving her alive. Is she the only person you think is scum right now? You can bet your ass if we end up lynching her today and she flips town, I am bringing up this little thread of conversation here. Again, I am not saying we don’t lynch her…even if she is town, we need to lynch her later, to get confirmed people. Sera, answer this…if she is a town hider, what would scum be trying to do today at this point in reference to her?
Anon wrote:
Pometown would know she is a town power role. She knows power roles are important to the town. Why would she wait to L-1 to claim?
You cant really believe this line of shit? You must be a newbie or trying to stretch really hard to justify your vote.
dybeck wrote:
Am I the only one thinking like this?
are you reading the game?
RichardGHP wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I really have nothing to say until we lynch Pom.
ABR, Richard...who else is scum? and why?
Seraphim wrote:I have a question that I want everyone to answer: do you think Pom is lying about her claim? I don't want to hear "maybe"s or "let's wait a night"s, I want to hear what everyone's black and white opinion is.
I dont know....for me, this question can not be answer with a black and white yes or no.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:There's nothing more to talk about. Lynch please.
you are so anti-town, you have to be town.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1139 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:55 am

Pomegranate wrote:No, never played with a hider before. It's not extremely common, though, I have to say, it is a cool tole. But it confused me at first, which is actually why I originally massed up a bit oof my role while claiming.
what confused you about it?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1140 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:56 am

RichardGHP wrote:Prozac et al, I'm not stupid, just a reasonably inexperienced and mediocre player.
congrats...you get a pass for the whole game!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1160 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Sando(and ABR to some extent)...just curious...am I scum?

if you lynch Pom and she flips town...am I (more likely) scum?

if you lynch Pom and he flips scum....am I (more likely) scum?

as it looks like Pom will be hanging today..>I would like these answers today, versus tomorrow.

I have seen hiders hide behind people they felt were town...however, when I was a town hider in the passed I did breadcrumb where I went...however, she has stated that she is new to role...so I can understand it....I have two problems with the claim...1.) I have seen that claim from scum (me being one who has done it as scum) and 2.) using the ability (strong or likewise) on Night 1....I would have save it up if using the strong power repeated has it's drawback...she explains that she felt a vig was going to off her,,,(shrug).

I dont believe the claim..but on the off chance she is telling the truth, I feel like the information she could provide will be important.

I keep saying that over and over again....but it doesnt seem to be sinking it. going to quit saying it...said my peace.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1167 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:13 am

noted both sando and ABR scoot around the question....
Sando wrote:
You do realise that I agree with 90% of what you're saying about Pom right? I simply assume that since you so enjoyed accusing me of not reading the thread that you at least knew my position on this.
big difference, you are voting her.

just curious who else you think is scum, and why lynching Pom today over anyone else you think is scum is so important.

what if you could lynch me today...would you do that instead?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1170 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:13 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't answer retarded questions.
asking you who else is scum is retard....how so?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1171 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:14 am

ABR have you ever considered online hearts?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1185 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:26 am

wait, what?
Pomegranate wrote:No, never played with a hider before. It's not extremely common, .
Pomegranate wrote: Yes, I'm familiar with Hiders, and I was before this game. But my weak mode isn't technically a hider. So I was confused.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1202 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:29 am

ABR, I missed (or forgot) who you said you thought was scummy 13/14 pages ago…why not just tell me them again? Opinions change…why not answer the question to secure your stance?

Also, my opinion has not changed (in reference to pom)…if on the off chance she is not lying…her information will be important. However, if she says something like I thought she just said, my opinion will change...do not bully me...my vote will go where I want it to...you think if I vote Pom, everyone will magically forget how adamant I have been most of the day about not lynching her?

also, do you think I am scum?...a yes or no, will be fine.
Sando wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:noted both sando and ABR scoot around the question....
Sando wrote:
You do realise that I agree with 90% of what you're saying about Pom right? I simply assume that since you so enjoyed accusing me of not reading the thread that you at least knew my position on this.
big difference, you are voting her.

just curious who else you think is scum, and why lynching Pom today over anyone else you think is scum is so important.

what if you could lynch me today...would you do that instead?
I would now you misrepping scum. Accusing me of dodging the question?! You asked if I'd find you more scummy based on Pom's flip either way, and whether the exchange to that point made you scummier in my eyes, and I quite clearly said 'Nope' and then explained why. Claiming that I dodged the question is a complete lie.

Yes, I'm voting her, and have stated why. Espeonage is scummy, I was pushing that wagon, it never got going. I went after Dybeck, that never got going. Are you actually reading the game?
I am not misrepping anything..I asked you if you thought I was scum...the first question had nothing to do with Pom...the last two did though..and you answered them (sort of)....I wanted to know who you thought was scum...you answered that in the above post..fine.

finally I wanted to know WHY you felt Pom had to die today over whoever else you felt was scummy...you didnt answer that question either, until the above post...so who really is misrepping who?

Javert…

this was a bad post because of the multi factors that go into a post count. For example, i was under 20, but some of my post were larger than all of another's post combined. And ABR was over the 20, but was posting one liner bullshit. I felt that posts like that are a lame attempt to look like you are doing something pro-town or a way to provide a lame reason why not to suspect others. ...it bothered me...however, (if I remember correctly) his vote was elsewhere (on someone who was about 20) so that didnt get under my skin as much (and another reason why I didnt followup). If he had been pushing something based on that crap...then it would have been more of an issue.

I am all for lynching lurkers, but a post like that throws a bad light on people who posted under some arbitrary number and not focusing on an individual’s lurking.....just didnt like it.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1214 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Sando wrote:
CKD wrote:finally I wanted to know WHY you felt Pom had to die today over whoever else you felt was scummy...you didnt answer that question either, until the above post...so who really is misrepping who?
Why must you persist with the lies? Here's my post where I voted Pom and my latest vote:
Sando wrote:Are you really this silly? A townie hider has to fear 2 things, being scumkilled and being vigged, and has to consider that anyone they hide behind will be scum-killed or vig-killed. I'm asking why Pom would be worried about a vig kill and hide behind someone she didn't think likely to get vigged, yet not worry about that person getting scum-killed.

I think it was a slip from Pom, and made me believe the claim even less. I think it's scum-thinking in terms of who they would hide behind.

Unvote, Vote: Pom

The claim seems to be basically utter BS. Nothing about it convinces me, quite the opposite in fact. I don't see the harm in leaving her alive, but no real scum-hunting seems likely while she is alive, so I guess that it's pretty pointless to leave her alive.
Seems pretty freaking obvious why I'm voting her.
OMFG

Sando am i asking why you are voting pom?

or

WHY you felt Pom should die today OVER everyone else you feel is scum?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1215 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Richard was a poor lynch yesterday (against the competing scum wagon)..he is a poor lynch today.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1216 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:15 pm

edit...AND he is a poor lynch today.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1230 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:27 pm

ABR, no one believing you right now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1231 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:32 pm

"no one IS"....god dammit...proofreading is awesome.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1265 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:21 am

Sando, ABR, and to some extent I think Sera are scum

but
vote ABR
(because now he is starting a Sando wagon?)

He jumped off of scum's wagon Day 1 swinging to votes around to Richard, luckily we were still able to lynch scum, against his distractions.

Yesterday he pushed from a FUCKING HIDER lynch after it was obvious that the hider should be around at least to confirm some people...He is not helpful and he has not done ONE FUCKING PROTOWN THING...

---
Sando is also scum, he said he agreed with my reasoning for wanting to keep the hider around, but still lynched him anyway.

Sera....Sera is a smart player so I dont believe for a fucking second you didnt see ANY benefit of keeping Pom around.

out of those 3 ABR needs to go. I dont believe for a second his fluff at the end of yesterday...he is so obviously scum it hurts..

DIE SCUM...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1290 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:00 am

ABR, you get points for making me laugh, but you are still scum..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1315 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:11 am

Sando wrote: I think my read on CKD was wrong yesterday and merely motivated by anger.
would this have been any different if my vote was on you? I still think your actions were/are scummy and have no problem joining this wagon in the face of a no lynch....however, right now, I feel like ABR is scummier.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1322 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Sando, if you agreed with my thoughts yesterday about the hider, why did you vote to lynch him anyway?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1323 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:03 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:lol ^^^
lol^^^
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1351 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:47 am

esp is a poor wagon.....the pressure needs to be on ABR or back on Sando if you bastards dont see how scummy ABR is
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1355 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:50 am

Amished wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:esp is a poor wagon.....the pressure needs to be on ABR or back on Sando if you bastards dont see how scummy ABR is
What makes you think esp is town? I don't see that at all.
where did I say that?

You wouldnt be putting words in my mouth would you?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1357 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:59 am

no, i think Sando and ABR are scummier..

just because I think X is black, doesnt mean I think Y is white.

Jury is out on Esp in my book.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1359 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:10 am

Amished wrote:Soooo, since a lot of people are talking about esp being scum (and their top pick due to a vote for a couple); why not form your own opinion while the game is slow?
this is interesting....

I dont have an opinion of him....or I am neutral...or if you want to put a scummy taint on it...I am on "the fence" about him.

A lot of people think Sando is scum too....you even have your vote on him, but you pick Esp to talk about now...interesting.

I also thought Richard was a poor lynch Day 1...went with my gut and nailed scum...did I think richard was town then either??..no, just that BV was a better lynch.....does that mean that I thought Richard was/is town, no, but I thought BV was scummier...

Since you want to start some conversation..your thoughts on ABR? What about Nick...several people think Nick is scum, why didnt you ask me for my opinion on Nick?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1365 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Amished wrote:@ABR: Me either.

@ckd: I've said that I thought Nick was town due to other people's interactions with him, ABR I also think is town. If you don't want to give an opinion, just say so but don't try to accuse me of not giving one when not asked for one like you have.
what part of "I dont have an opinion", got a "neutral read", "on the fence" or the "jury is still out" do you not understand? I make a statement, you put words in my mouth...I say I dont have an opinion, and then you twist them again, by saying I dont want to give my opinion....

where the fuck did I say I didnt want to give my opinion? I dont have an opinion to give.

what part of ABR's play do you deem town?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1366 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Amished wrote:@ABR: Me either.

@ckd: I've said that I thought Nick was town due to other people's interactions with him, ABR I also think is town. If you don't want to give an opinion, just say so but don't try to accuse me of not giving one when not asked for one like you have.
what part of "I dont have an opinion", got a "neutral read", "on the fence" or the "jury is still out" do you not understand? I make a statement, you put words in my mouth...I say I dont have an opinion, and then you twist them again, by saying I dont want to give my opinion....

where the fuck did I say I didnt want to give my opinion? I dont have an opinion to give.

what part of ABR's play do you deem town?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1367 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:30 pm

nothing pisses me off more than when people put words in my mouth.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1381 (isolation #73) » Sat May 01, 2010 1:57 pm

javert,

did you see my points about ABR....to say that Sando is secondary target (or whatever you said) seems to be putting my stance lightly. right now, I think ABR is scummier than Sando....and I think Sando is scummier than the rest (that is saying alot). I am fine with the Sando lynch, but would rather pressure ABR....Deadline isnt for another 16 days, so I see no point in voting sando (to hammer now?). I think ABR actions Day 1 and Day 2 are quite scummy, your thoughts on those actions?

your posts (about Sando and my interactions) bother me in the fact that they are meaningless if he flips town....it looks like Sando will be the lynch today..you have suggested what it looks like if he flips scum...what if he flips town, what does that say about me? Scum?...town?...nothing?...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1390 (isolation #74) » Sat May 01, 2010 4:45 pm

drinking post...OJ I did mean you..will read the words later.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1427 (isolation #75) » Wed May 05, 2010 7:10 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Sando wrote:Espeonage, you're the 4th on BV I believe.

Richard:

You get voted, over-react
You get voted again, over-react again.
You get voted yet again, you get angry, go into hiding
You get called out for hiding, you come out and claim it was a gambit

I didn't attack the fact that you provided content, but what the content was.

And no, you're still not scumhunting.
I liked you till this post. Are you saying that over reacting is scummy? Little back story...I tend to get real angry when I play this game, and am constantly labeled "Overreacting scum", by scum...keep that in mind when you answer the question.
yeah, again I am proven right....anyone who pushes that overreaction is scum as a case, is usually scum..

---

dybeck, you are honestly saying you dont understand the richard kill? he was the completing wagon against bv....BOTH bv and Sando pushed for his wagon....really?? You dont get it?

---

quick reread.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1429 (isolation #76) » Wed May 05, 2010 7:32 am

ok well I just read page 57...a sando claim and a ABR counter claim. If ABR is telling teh truth, I guess I understand ABR's (out of no where Sando) wagon at the beginning of the day. I sort of understand dybeck's "richard really?" post..though it was GLARINGLY obvious after the Sando lynch that Richard was town...still want an answer there.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Alright I'm sorry I have to do this but I'm going to rely on the doctor.

I am the real cop!!!

Night 1 I targeted Pom with my weak mode and was informed that I received no result. Night 2 I targeted Sando with my strong mode and I got a guilty. I am not informed about any differences between weak mode and strong mode in my role PM.

There you have it.
ABR, after you received no result on the Pom investigation and then he claimed hider.

you did unvote then stated
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Pom's claim is fucking bullshit. Sando is scum with her, so is Espeonage. All three scum for you wrapped up nice and tight. Lynch them now.
wouldnt his claim have made since with your result of him? Result today?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1434 (isolation #77) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:17 am

yeah I thought so...

ABR was just trying to buy some town creds to cover up his shitty actions with the bv lynch and town Hider lynch...he fake claimed investigating Pom, to give his "counter" some wieght, but forgot his bullshit push of the hider that didnt make any since....I thought his cop claim didnt make any since..

now I caught him in the bullshit..he has gotten nothing else to do.

not only did he fake claim, he also tried to direct the a fucking doc.

vote ABR
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1436 (isolation #78) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:18 am

fuck, I got to leave the house..but I got more to say about this.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1463 (isolation #79) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:23 am

Jahudo wrote:

Also ABR did what I wish I had the guts to do sometimes when I have a strong feeling about somebody. I don't think its suspicious as much as it is awesome. I'm not going to consider voting him for a couple of game days at least.
there is nothing about this quote I like. if you think it is so awesome, why would you vote him in a couple days?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1473 (isolation #80) » Thu May 06, 2010 10:17 am

unvote
for now.

I can think of another reason ABRtown would do it this way. If that is the reason, he is fucking brillant and stupid and risky.....but (sorry ABR) I doubt it. No need to go into that reason though.

that being said...ABRscum, could have done a couple other things too..he could have claimed town on someone, could have claimed town on richard (which would have again been suspected given the part of the claim about pom too)...he could have said he was blocked (also suspect, but more believeable given the no ABR kill)...hey could have claimed he was afraid to use strong mode again and used weak mode for no result...

there is a lot of things he could have done as scum, versus what he did do...this is all WIFOM..just need to think about it and reread.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1474 (isolation #81) » Thu May 06, 2010 10:43 am

this has nothing to do with anything current.

this is a meta, but wanted it out there.

I am under the opinion that Papa Zito most likely used his vig kill Night 1. I understand that there was just one kill....so do with it what you will. Probably not important...but maybe it is.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1495 (isolation #82) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:44 pm

Javert wrote:curiouskarmadog, do you have an opinion on this possible explanation:
Javert, Post 1391 wrote:
1.)
I was just doing some laundry and thinking about this game when it occurred to me that if Papa Zito took a shot on Night One, he probably tried to kill Pomegranate but failed because Pomegranate was hiding. One of Papa Zito's last posts even says that Pomegranate is the scummiest person on mafiascum.

I thought I would share this forehead-slapping moment. It seems very obvious to me in retrospect, and I wish I had thought of it yesterday as a reason for not lynching Pomegranate.
yeah, maybe...sounds about right.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1496 (isolation #83) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Espeonage wrote:Some part of everyone always wants to share their secrets. Jokes are usually the way this gets done especially when they don't really want others to know the truth. They are just getting the idea out and therefore appeasing the little subconscious voice telling them to share their secrets.
wow, really?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1498 (isolation #84) » Thu May 06, 2010 5:02 pm

I understand people's votes on you.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1499 (isolation #85) » Thu May 06, 2010 5:04 pm

Esp i understand where you are coming from with thinking ABR is scum (though, my reasonings were not just based on yesterday's actions)..

I would like to here you thought on this post in regards to ABR
curiouskarmadog wrote: that being said...ABRscum, could have done a couple other things too..he could have claimed town on someone, could have claimed town on richard (which would have again been suspected given the part of the claim about pom too)...he could have said he was blocked (also suspect, but more believeable given the no ABR kill)...hey could have claimed he was afraid to use strong mode again and used weak mode for no result...

there is a lot of things he could have done as scum, versus what he did do...this is all WIFOM..just need to think about it and reread.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1537 (isolation #86) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:56 pm

I dont like the nick wagon, and Esp just seems too easy.
farside22 wrote:I'm starting to think Sera is scum, more and more now.
this, why wait for tomorrow?

also i dont understand the Foses, but no serious votes.

vote Sera

Espeonage wrote:Gah. There is nothing I feel like i have anything to add my opinion to. I am happy with my vote.
you are useless (I would like you to address this comment). Do you think you are useless? What is your opinion on your wagon? Nick's? Name two scum and why.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1546 (isolation #87) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:55 am

Espeonage wrote:ABR for his fake countewrclaim then calling himself scum gambit.
Nick for the reasons i voted him yesterday.

In this game I am fairly useless. But honestly why do you guys keep me around when you find me scummy and non pro-town? In most of my other games I'm not. I suppose I am only just coming out of my newbie shell. It just so happened that I started this game while still a noob. Got myself in a position where I'm not into the game and have other games that are alot more interesting than this one.
why have you yet to address the post?...
curiouskarmadog wrote:Esp i understand where you are coming from with thinking ABR is scum (though, my reasonings were not just based on yesterday's actions)..

curiouskarmadog wrote: that being said...ABRscum, could have done a couple other things too..he could have claimed town on someone, could have claimed town on richard (which would have again been suspected given the part of the claim about pom too)...he could have said he was blocked (also suspect, but more believeable given the no ABR kill)...hey could have claimed he was afraid to use strong mode again and used weak mode for no result...

so you are saying that "yes, you are useless in this game, though you are not in others?" and the "reason, you are useless in this game is because when it started you were new?"....if that is what you are saying, then why hasnt your playstyle changed in this game as you have gotten more experienced, like you are saying you are in other games? What are you doing in other games that you dont think you are doing here?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1548 (isolation #88) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:44 am

boberz wrote:
I have also been tickled by ckd recently who I dont think has contributed much recently. The best example was the last post where he moaned at people for FOSing without reasoning but then voting without an obvious reason. He hardly tried to stimulate discussion.
really is that what I did?..or did I comment that "fos"es should be votes?...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1550 (isolation #89) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:49 am

Here is some content for you boberz, clear stances

Nick's wagon is bad. (no amished, I didnt fucking say he was town, just saying i dont think he is as scummy as others)

Esp's wagon is understandable, but also bad. (no amished, i didnt fucking say he was town, just saying I dont think he is as scummy as others)

Sera wagon is good and needs more support not fucking Foses.

Amished is also a good wagon, but not as good as the above.

something about dybeck is also rubbing me wrong (starting today), but that wagon is not as good as the above.

Boberz..you are quick to point fingers, so I would like to see some solid stances from you in your next post.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1551 (isolation #90) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:53 am

Seraphim wrote:
Espy...I need to reread Espy, I'm starting to wonder if he's town.
if you think he might be at town and you have him close to -1 (your vote made -2)...why not unvote till you are sure.

this is a bullshit wagon...

Sera needs a wagon now.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1553 (isolation #91) » Tue May 11, 2010 4:06 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Sera wagon is good and needs more support not fucking Foses.

Amished is also a good wagon, but not as good as the above.
actually I am reversing this order....I forgot Sera's placement on the bv lynch...plenty of times he could have come off of it to push a richard lynch (day 1) with little hassle to save BV...

unvote, vote Amished...

Amished is a much better wagon.

though, I still want an answer to the question, Sera, if you think Espy could be town, why not unvote him till you figure it out...you had him at -2.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1554 (isolation #92) » Tue May 11, 2010 4:08 am

ewwww...cross post...

why are you against a amished wagon?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1569 (isolation #93) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:53 pm

unvote Amished.

something about that last post seems town....I still think he is a bit scummish, but that last post, doesnt seem like someone trying to avoid heat...something about you play always makes me think you are scum...not sure why.

Sera, you could have been yelling about Richard lynch to be remembered for yelling about Richard's lynch..who knows.....I need to go back and reread Day1 (I disagree with Amished about reviewing votes, but I think OJ might be relying on it too much). I removed my vote because I remembered you not saying too much about where your vote was (thus if you wanted to switch you could have to richard without suspicion....see last post). However, if you were making a big deal about like you are suggesting...it doesnt look as town in my eyes...

where are we at in regards to the Sear wagon (vote count).

@Amished, were we ever in a game that you used vote analysis to push lynches?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1570 (isolation #94) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:53 pm

unvote
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1571 (isolation #95) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:54 pm

ESP, I WANT YOUR NEXT POST TO ADDRESS THIS!!!
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Espeonage wrote:ABR for his fake countewrclaim then calling himself scum gambit.
Nick for the reasons i voted him yesterday.

In this game I am fairly useless. But honestly why do you guys keep me around when you find me scummy and non pro-town? In most of my other games I'm not. I suppose I am only just coming out of my newbie shell. It just so happened that I started this game while still a noob. Got myself in a position where I'm not into the game and have other games that are alot more interesting than this one.
why have you yet to address the post?...
curiouskarmadog wrote:Esp i understand where you are coming from with thinking ABR is scum (though, my reasonings were not just based on yesterday's actions)..

so you are saying that "yes, you are useless in this game, though you are not in others?" and the "reason, you are useless in this game is because when it started you were new?"....if that is what you are saying, then why hasnt your playstyle changed in this game as you have gotten more experienced, like you are saying you are in other games? What are you doing in other games that you dont think you are doing here?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1594 (isolation #96) » Thu May 13, 2010 3:35 am

going to try to get to a reread today...specificly Sera's play Day 1.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1602 (isolation #97) » Thu May 13, 2010 10:37 am

Amished, if I have missed it please quote,

with a 2nd kill night 2...your thoughts on a 3rd party..

---
I reveiwed Sera is iso compared to with what was going on at the time...He seemed to be geniune with his questions and was indeed riding him. However, with his attacks, Serascum, didnt really leave himself room to drop off the attack or flip to richard.

if Sera had been as awesome as he was Day 1 all game I would say yeah..he is obviously town...but he hasnt. Today has been lacking indeed.

that being said, I put him in the neutral catagory....

which at the moment leaves me lacking in the who do I think is scum at the moment.

the only thing that has rubbed me wrong about dybeck was his comment at the beginning of today...will read him in iso...also going to review OJ.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1613 (isolation #98) » Thu May 13, 2010 4:06 pm

gone this weekend.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1636 (isolation #99) » Sun May 16, 2010 11:35 am

ok, back for my drinking weekend..skimmed slightly...will update tomorrow.

also, if you are town, no town lists..if you make one, keep me off of it, lets paint a target on my back shall we.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1656 (isolation #100) » Mon May 17, 2010 11:56 am

interesting, a 5/5 dueling wagon.

1605, Esp is in the lead at 4/3 (esp/sera)

1617, Esp ties it up 4/4 (saving self disguised as a case?)

1624, dybeck places first vote on Fara

1625, Sera joins wagon.

1626, dybeck doesnt think esp is scum, but would consider voting Sera.

1644, after asking for Jahudo to "convince" him about the Esp case, Sera votes Esp 5/4, also asks for claim (Esp claims VT)

1649, Dybeck ties it up with a vote on Sera. Dybeck claims there is no real case on Esp (ignores jahudo?) and says Sera is just in survival mode (ignores that Esp appears to be in survival mode too)

there seems to be a lot of positioning going on, I am content letting it play out a little more...we got plenty of time before we need to worry about a lynch, and I have a feeling there is a ton more information to be pinched from today.

@sera, you asked for Esp's claim at -2. Do you feel like you should claim now you are at -2? why or why not? I am also curious about how you are going to answer javert's question.

@Esp, you claimed VT..the mod put a VT role in the beginning of the game. was there anything added to your PM that you can share...i am not asking you to quote anything(additional sentence(s)?), just a yes or no. Also i know your vote is on Sera, can you please explain to me again why you feel he is scum...

@dybeck, how is sera in survival mode and Esp isnt? Jahudo as put forth a case against esp but you are saying there is no real case against him....how is your case against Sera better than Jahudo's against Esp?

@Amished, do you think town lists are good, why or why not? (follow up question pending).
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1674 (isolation #101) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:50 am

I believe Espy is telling the truth....his wagon is bad

I also dont think that Sera is the lynch today, but less so than Espy.

@dybeck, you didnt answer everything I asked...how is Sera is survival mode but Espy isnt? also, you have gone from,
dybeck wrote: There's no real case on Espeonage,
to
dybeck wrote:
It's not so much about the cases that have been presented - I just don't personally really see much of the scum about Esp's posts so far.
What part of Jahudo case do you not agree with?

Just so that you know, I am trying to figure out if you are trying to buy townie points buy defending a doomed townie (espy) or if you really believe what you are saying.

@Jahudo, I think Espy is telling the truth about his claim. Your thoughts about that?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1736 (isolation #102) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:09 pm

work has picked up, dont think i will be able to post until friday or sat, posting in all games..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1759 (isolation #103) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:47 pm

please do not lynch anyone until i can get caught up...just on the quick skim, Sera is looking scummy...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1790 (isolation #104) » Mon May 24, 2010 12:49 am

wanted to post yesterday but too busy, got to work now, but will update by the end of the day (posted in all (2) games).
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1795 (isolation #105) » Mon May 24, 2010 8:41 am

Ok (re)reading from page 67, as usual typing as I go.
…site is loading slow..ugh.
Amished wrote:If they're done stupidly, then yes; town lists are a bad reason. (I know where you're going with this, but whatever)
explain to why town lists are good, does the benefit out weigh the disadvantages? (this is more than theory discussion)
Faraday wrote:
NickF227 wrote:I don't buy Espy's claim at all, mostly because he said it was his role was 'Vanilla Townie', even though earlier in the game by a townie death, it showed the role was named 'Villager' here. =/
Yeah I don't think this is telling. having said that the claim really does nothing for me either. We've already seen Bv claim vanilla as scum, too.

Espy wagon > Sera one.
this post is noted between Fara and Nick...Espy is not a better lynch.

*REFERENCE note Amished (1698) pushes Esp wagon to -1 over Sera…I don’t like this vote.
dybeck wrote:
Amished - you're out of your mind.
silly question probably, why is he "out of his mind" vs. "scummy'?

*REFERENCE, Farisde votes Fara and ties the wagon up between ESP/Sera, then Amished joins the Faraday vote putting Sera back in the lead…I don’t mind this vote though.
NickF227 wrote:So you guys think Espy is scum but since you have suuuch stone cold proof we have to switch our votes now?

Metagaming is gay, anyway.
you are useless. maybe scummy, but definately useless.

*REFERENCE, dybeck unvotes and votes Fara, tying up the leading wagons.
farside22 wrote:I'm starting to like bobz, faraday, sera scum team at this point. Bobz could be replaced by Nick or Juahno.
In short I would lynch faraday or Sera today based on some interesting interactions on the vote count and reactions to people voting Faraday.
farside, here is my first hiccup with you? If you could lynch Sera, why would you derail his wagon to wagon Fara? Your unvote/vote of Sera would put him closer to a lynch, however, your unvote.vote of Fara just tied up the Esp/sera wagons..

explain.

REFERENCE, sera jumps on a wagon with momentum,….dont like.
Seraphim wrote:You can't have refuted my arguments to nothing because I haven't made a proper argument against you yet.

If I'm still alive tomorrow, we'll talk then.
fucking bad post....
Albert B. Rampage wrote:dybek and CKD, why do you think Sando said that he got an innocent investigation result on you?
no clue....but you have been playing this game as long as I...so I know you know there are several possibilities.. You should also know that this is WIFOM..so I am not sure the point of this question.

Vote Sera,

I thought he was town Day 1…and I could have excused today’s voting hoping as survival, but his most recent plays are looking just plain scummy. Also Esp is town. Fara's wagon looked good at first, but now, not liking the looks and speed which it formed.

Sera, my vote puts you at -2 (like you asked Esp, I want a claim)
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1805 (isolation #106) » Mon May 24, 2010 11:21 am

Seraphim wrote:I am a vanilla townie.
no you are not, if you were, you would know that Esp was telling the truth about his claim!

die scum...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1807 (isolation #107) » Mon May 24, 2010 11:30 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
@Esp, you claimed VT..the mod put a VT role in the beginning of the game. was there anything added to your PM that you can share...i am not asking you to quote anything(additional sentence(s)?), just a yes or no. Also i know your vote is on Sera, can you please explain to me again why you feel he is scum...
Espeonage wrote:In response to CKDs question. Yes my role PM differed slightly in the last sentance.
Seraphim wrote:Without quoting your role PM, what did the difference deal with?
Espeonage wrote:confirming.
Sera never commented on this, and later votes him

I am claiming...

I am a VT...Esp's claim is right on, if Sera was a townie VT, he should know this.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1823 (isolation #108) » Mon May 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Jahudo wrote:Are we really talking about this?
Patrick wrote:All roles are out, please confirm by PM. Any roles that can night talk can do so in the pregame stage.
Everybody was told to confirm, not just VTs.
but the placement of the sentence which wasnt in the sample PM is key....
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1825 (isolation #109) » Mon May 24, 2010 3:32 pm

farside22 wrote:
Jahudo wrote:Are we really talking about this?
Patrick wrote:All roles are out, please confirm by PM. Any roles that can night talk can do so in the pregame stage.
Everybody was told to confirm, not just VTs.
That's not the right question. Why would Sera ask the question in the first place?
when I first saw that..I thought ok, Sera is either fishing OOOORRR he is a VT as well, but then he said he didnt believe the claim, when it seemed to clear him in my eyes that screams scum.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1848 (isolation #110) » Tue May 25, 2010 11:47 am

so, you stance on Esp is what exactly?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1849 (isolation #111) » Tue May 25, 2010 11:47 am

..."your stance"
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1865 (isolation #112) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:26 am

well this is moot now, but.
Seraphim wrote:
I don't think he is scum now. I am fairly sure he is VI.
a. Sera questions Esp
b. farside asked Sera who was scum on his wagon.
c. sera says esp
d. sera says that he doesnt think Esp is scum

what happened between C and D?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1884 (isolation #113) » Sun May 30, 2010 2:26 am

god, I still dont think esp is scum.

I agree with dybeck, there is no point in pressuring Esp....so if the wagon is clearly for a quick lynch...stop..

vote faraday
, I would however like to see this develop.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1904 (isolation #114) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:04 am

been prodded, like where my pressure is.

farside dear, are you scum? I ask because usually when you are town (if I recall correctly and other game pending) you are offed by now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1913 (isolation #115) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:20 am

ABR, Javert is town, thoughts?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1914 (isolation #116) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:21 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:ABR, Javert is town, thoughts?
or at least not mafia, more thoughts?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1920 (isolation #117) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:38 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote CKD

I'm betting on CKD...lots of distancing between him and Sando before the latter hit the ropes.
you are really not good at this game are you?

you going to keep using the "regrets" picture, or maybe graduate to an "i suck"?

also, you have no thoughts on my declaration that Javert is proably town?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1928 (isolation #118) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:07 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I have a lot of things to say about CKD. For now I'm just going to tease you a bit by telling you he's likely the scum.
WHOA WHOA WHOA..

CONSIDERING THAT I AM VT AND I HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT NIGHT, this needs to be pushed further.

if this is a soft claim and you really want everyone to think you believe I am scum, this should be brought forward NOW. No teasing today, waiting to see who gets hung, then bringing up tomorrow.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1929 (isolation #119) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:08 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
also, you have no thoughts on my declaration that Javert is proably town?
also answer this now.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1966 (isolation #120) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:25 pm

going to

unvote,

until I can get caught up, job(s) have been kicking ass...hopefully soon
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1971 (isolation #121) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:16 am

Thought the game was further along than it really is….updating from page 78,
Albert B. Rampage wrote: I have mental notes about CKD pointing to him being scum.
yeah, that is what I thought...this comes from captain false claim. Lets here those mental notes. It is really easy to say you think someone is scum, but back it up with something, or is that just not your style?

@@@

Javert looks town to me, I don’t see where that heat is coming from…

@@@
Shanba wrote:
Farside: you mean ckd's "espy knows the town role pm" thing? I'm pretty sure scum roles would request a confirmation too. I think it's ridiculous to assume a scum couldn't have worked out what ought to be added to the end. Also it smacks of outguessing the mod; patrick and ether are too smart for that. I'm not too fussed about it tbh; some players play that way and I don't think it works, but frankly it's the sort of thing a scum pretending to be scumhunting might not pick up on. So I think it points to ckdtown and not esptown
well, considering I dont have a power role, I dont know how it looks for them. or scum. If it looks similiar, I have a feeling scum will be the first people who will come out and say it looks probably looks similiar, to try to dismiss my point quickly. What is key though, I didnt asked Esp where they sentence was located, he knew where it was located and what it said....

it could have been located anywhere. it could have been located "outside" the box in the PM...there might not even have been a box..some mods dont ask for a confirm, and just say post in game.

Idk, if it turns out Esp is scum, the egg will be on my face....

@@@

Javert, I am not sure I understand why you have 3 lynch candidates, but you are not voting them..that doesn’t make since., is he a 4th candidate or not? I am confused.

@@@

OK, shanba has a claim, but no no one wants to say if they have been boosted or not.

What I don’t understand is why ABR isnt saying anything(if he has been boosted)….he claimed to be a cop, then said it was a fake claim…fine, but if he had such an important role, why fake claim and risk drawing a kill on himself?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1982 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:47 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
@@@

Javert, I am not sure I understand why you have 3 lynch candidates, but you are not voting them..that doesn’t make since., is he a 4th candidate or not? I am confused.

@@@
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1983 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:49 am

also,

vote nick
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1995 (isolation #124) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:35 am

shanba > Faraday
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2010 (isolation #125) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:33 am

I havent been prodded yet, but I am sure it is coming...hopefully will be able to updte this game this weekend.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2027 (isolation #126) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Ok, got some time, going to update this game.

Updating from page 79(which was my last update), typing as I go

Actually I have been skimming, but there isn’t that much to comment on.

Dybeck claims rolecop “of sorts”, Jahudo considers a massclaim, and Javert doesn’t like it.

Dybeck calls bob a vanilla villager. Bob is not immediately voting dybeck so it must be true. I agree, a rolecop, could be town or scum.

Interesting, to same me some time going back,

Bob, what was your reaction to my thoughts on Espy and his vanilla claim…I will go back and check, but it would speed things along if you just told me know.

Dybeck, when ABR claimed to be a cop, what was your reaction, like my question for bob, I will go back and check, but lack the time now.
Espeonage wrote:Question: Would a hider die if they hid with a third party role?
where did this come from?

Meh, caught up, not much has gone on.

I think dybeck, should fully claim everything today….right now there is no clear leader on who to lynch and the information might shed light. Will I want to string up dybeck if he doesn’t, no, but still would like to see if the info helps today. I am beginning to suspect ABR again, he is useless and I am starting to think that the crazy fake cop claim gambit is a null tell. As scum, he could have tried to buy himself some town cred by sacrificing one of his own.

That being said, I feel like my vote is in the right place for now…I think Nick needs to be pressured
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2029 (isolation #127) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:58 pm

oh wait, you were already voting him? I missed that...

why was your vote on him to begin with?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2042 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:35 am

I am here (after the move)...still trying to figure it out. (mostly a test post)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2043 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:44 am

did we lose the ISO function?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2053 (isolation #130) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:38 am

shanba either you are selectively reading the thread, are scum, or simply forgot how to play mafia...which is it?

I love how you leave out the parts where I was against the Richard wagon Day 1 when scum was pushing it like a bitch...where was my vote that day...oh yeah, on you. where was your vote?..oh yeah, on town with scum. You also seem to have over looked that I pushed heavily for the bv wagon helping it to push through over Richard. Again no help from you and your vote.

OK, sure that is WIFOM or bussing to get town creds....

But lets look at the next day....when Pom was so close to being lynch, I decided I believed the claim unvote and PUSHED for the Sando lynch over Pom (guess you overlooked that too, right?) What were you doing that day?..oh right, nothing.

it is true that Day 3 I wasnt on the Sando lynch....but that is because I didnt trust ABR....and you did? He has lied, fake claimed, and has done nothing to help. He pushed so hard for the Pom lynch, when it was obvious, he was town. I didnt want to just jump on the Sando lynch, because I felt it was a scum ploy, to pick up where I left off the day before. What I find is fucking hiliarous?...You point your finger at me for getting scum points not being on the Sando lynch..WHEN YOU ASS WASNT THERE EITHER!

Now I understand you are playing for Faraday, but you have to answer for his actions.

I am actually glad, you brought all this up...looking at the vote counts again, I am doubting (reminding why I dont think) Nick is scum. scum was pushing for his lynch..I had forgotten about this....but looking at your/faraday plays..I am reminded why I thought you were scum.

unvote, vote shanba

here, is your soapbox, now scream how OMGUS that vote is. but at the end of it?..you have done NOTHING that is protown in this game and pushing my obvious protown plays has scummy, is..indeed scummy. Should have kept my vote on you.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2054 (isolation #131) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:40 am

acutally, just
unvote
..for now.

Jahudo and ABR are on the Shanba lynch?

dont like that company either(I dont really trust either of those too, either.)....reviewing those vote counts, reminds me I need to reread....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2074 (isolation #132) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:07 am

vote shanba.

no I think i am good with my vote.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2086 (isolation #133) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:55 am

lots of smoke from Dybeck and Javert, just to end in voting together?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2090 (isolation #134) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:40 am

Javert wrote:Are you actually relaying an opinion in that post, curiouskarmadog? If you are, please be more clear.
hmmm, thought it was pretty obvious.

there was so much back and forth between you and dybeck....only to end up, you two voting for each other...making a mental note of it mostly....one could look at that post and see distancing scum only to come together closer to deadline...do i think you two are doing that?....dont know, really would only make since if you were trying to protect Shanba...but I dont the mafia have 3 members left....

or perhaps one of you isnt as suspicious of the other as you are trying to portray....both you voted together pretty fast when you thought the deadline was super close.

so just making a mental note.

and dybeck...I might be around...but I am good with my vote....

better question is why are you asking?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2104 (isolation #135) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:33 am

vote shanba

understand why farside reacted the way she did to my point about Esp...now, I wonder who didnt?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2116 (isolation #136) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:03 am

ABR, are you still taking the position of not confirming or denying Shanba claim?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2120 (isolation #137) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:14 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Shanba is still a good lynch though...
LOL, if shanba is still a good lynch, then you are confirming something..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2121 (isolation #138) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:14 am

also, your vote as usual is a bad one.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2123 (isolation #139) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:31 am

do you believe his claim?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2141 (isolation #140) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:24 pm

wait a minute?

what?

you may be the miller?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2142 (isolation #141) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:24 pm

unvote
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2148 (isolation #142) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:50 am

where was the first claim?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2154 (isolation #143) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:05 am

ABR, your thoughts on dybeck?

Bob, where was Nick's first post with a claim?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2163 (isolation #144) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:56 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Dybek full claim now
QFT
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2164 (isolation #145) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:57 am

I also agree that if anyone can confirm anything Shanba has claimed, they do so TODAY.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2170 (isolation #146) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:50 am

I would like the run down again of who you have targeted.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2171 (isolation #147) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:50 am

and what nights (with any breadcrumbs of who you might have targetted)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2176 (isolation #148) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:54 pm

what nights did you do what (second request)
dybeck wrote:

CKD, ABR, (and is there one other?) you've claimed vanilla - if I investigate you and find you're something else, it's gonna look pretty suspicious. If you're lying and town, you might want to consider how this is going to look. Not really sure what advice I have for you in this instance, though. You may still have good reasons - particularly those of you with a track record of fake claims.
this is a strange post. Almost like a threat of some sort. I am surprised you havent investigated me yet, especially after my post about Esp. Any reason you havent? Explain to me what prompted you to say the above.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2189 (isolation #149) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:30 am

dybeck wrote: I think we've pretty much established I'm not the lynch for today, and this is just taking us out of the way.
I dont believe this is a true statement, please claim fully.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2195 (isolation #150) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:23 pm

going to be busy for the next 2-3 days(holiday)...only skimming till then..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2223 (isolation #151) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:53 am

updating today sometime
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2228 (isolation #152) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:38 am

Updating from page 88,
boberz wrote:
Either shanba or dybeck are scum I think. But not both. Both the cliams have to be correct but neither are allignment specific.
I think I agree with this statement
boberz wrote: Behind that ABR has made two or three useful comments today more than usual but still not enough. I think I would be very annoyed if I didnt suspect him, but for a strange reason I dont.
..but not this, where is his useful posts?

I also am confused why dybeck did not look into ABR, especially after the "fake" claim.

++
I like Javert’s post in 2188(and 2207), if he is scum in this game, he has officially fooled me.
++

Nick is just as useless as ABR.

++
dybeck wrote:OK. Bored now. Have fun in your lylo tomorrow.

Don't vote boberz or Esp.
so instead of answering questions we get this?
++
Albert B. Rampage wrote:putting dybek at L-1 so far from deadline
are you saying it is scummy, or just this instance?

++
boberz wrote: CKD what do you think of my recent play?
had you in my town catagory for awhile now.....nothing in your recent play has changed that.

++

After the (re)read.

Vote dybeck

Pretty sure he is a scum variant

Also not liking Jahudo, shanba, or Nick (in that order)….and to some extent ABR (but on the fence about this).
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2229 (isolation #153) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:38 am

that puts him back at -1..

ABR is that scummy, too?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2231 (isolation #154) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:59 am

boberz wrote:
I also unvoted dybeck when put at L1 and criticised Shanba for it, why didnt you question me CKD?
not sure, because you seem sincere? maybe I am tunnelling on ABR or I feel you are town....

but the same question can be asked of you, I put dybeck at L1, why havent you criticised me for it?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2234 (isolation #155) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:33 am

the only reason I feel that L1 is a bad idea, is because Jahudo needs to check in today. I say let dybeck stay at 1L until Jahudo posts...we still have a week until deadline. If anyone hammers, they should have a wicked good reason why....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2254 (isolation #156) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:24 am

going to be gone this weekend, will return here on Monday/Tuesday
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2269 (isolation #157) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:14 am

boberz wrote: CKD how do you think the pace/lack of ambition from town has been impacting the game? What do you intend to do about it?
this is an interesting question and I can only assume it was designed to strike up a conversation. I think that the pace is what one should expect in a summer game...lots of vla and what nots. Also, it appears we have a ton of people whose MO (you know who you are) is to play this way. What I really find interesting, is that the question almost has the feel of putting you outside of the town. You want us to believe you are town, so are you lumped into that question as "town"? Do you personally feel that you have a lack of ambition. Pretty sure being the most constant poster in the game right now, you dont feel like you have a lack of anything. So I assume you mean the "town" on average to include scum? Question just struck me strange. That being said, I am pretty sure you are town, trying to get any type of revealing conversation started and I appauled you.

now for the second part..what I am going to do about it. Well, other than asking each player I feel are not participating a random-ish question(ie what you are doing), i dont think there is anything that can be done. My vote is where I think it should be and I dont have any pending questions to ask. this might change as others post, but for the time being, I am fine and feel like I have a good handle on the game in regards to who I feel is scum, town, and useless.

so...are my assumptions about your question correct? dead wrong? Am I just asking the question for the sake of asking a question?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2270 (isolation #158) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:17 am

boberz wrote: Esp, what do you make of dybeck asking you to proxy his vote?
I missed the post where he did this. Well, to me, it looks like someone who wants to have the facade of not worry where is vote went. thoughts?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2278 (isolation #159) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:52 am

Esp, is your opinion why do you think ABRscum, bussed is partner in such that way?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2299 (isolation #160) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:12 pm

going to be busy until monday...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2306 (isolation #161) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:54 am

Javert wrote:
So I am down to {curiouskarmadog, Jahudo}. I will try to read their posts by Monday and decide which I prefer.
well given that we probably have 2 anti-town killing roles (because a vig has already flipped), are you saying that both Jahudo and I are what is left?

Interested in hearing your break down of myself.

we need to hit scum again today, hopefully will have time to reread tomorrow and post something. It seems pretty obvious who is scum at the moment (at least one of them), but need to read again to see if there is a case.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2308 (isolation #162) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:01 am

I am fine with a full claim...for example, I need to see someone support faraday's claim, my claim still stands, I have not been given any additional abilities.

note to self: during the reread, check out dybeck's night choices again
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2314 (isolation #163) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:13 am

didnt see that coming, was thinking jahudo was our scum (guess not so obvious)

I think before we get this lynch on, we finish the full claim and here what faraday has to say.

Jahudo, given the two deaths last night, who do you think is the other killing role?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2315 (isolation #164) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:13 am

javert, refresh my memory have you claimed yet?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2316 (isolation #165) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:17 am

also, javert given this new information that you seem to be eating up so quickly, after having jahudo in your possible scum group (along with me)..can you please revise your scum lists today versus tomorrow?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2322 (isolation #166) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:51 am

Javert wrote: I haven't gotten to check back on Jahudo's posts yet to make sure his posts match his claim (although his breadcrumbs at first glance look legit), but if you are asking me to revise my list on the assumption that Faraday is Scum and Jahudo is Town, it should be clear that my list simply swaps from {Jahudo, curiouskarmadog} to {Faraday, curiouskarmadog}.
Ok, javert, having a problem here, you want us to believe that you believe jahudo’s claim….he says I didn’t do anything N4, when there were two kills. So you still think I am scum, but not submitting kills? Explain. How many scum do you think are left? if there is more than two, who else?

also, your explanation about why you didnt protect ABR doesnt make any sense.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:CKD what do you make of all this? How does almost everyone suspecting you affect your thoughts in this game?
other than you and javert, who else thinks I am scum? "almost everyone" seems like you painted a plank of the fence and want to sale it as completely painted. ABR, what is the case against me again? that I came out against a Esp lynch because I believed his vanilla town claim based on (what I think was) a mod slip in PM?..oh yeah, I was right about that. Or is the case, that I didnt want to lynch the claimed hider, that you pushed to hard for...oh yeah I was right about that, too. Or is the case, that the claimed tracker said I didnt do anything the night we had two kills?...

sooo, what is your case? Javert, what is your case? anyone? ABR I dont think you are this stupid.....or is it that tunnel vision thing?...or, are you scum?

any thoughts from you about how javert didnt protect you after your supposed cop investigation? You dont find that odd?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2323 (isolation #167) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:52 am

also i think everyone has claimed (am I missing anyone?)...so i dont have a problem hammering, but I would like javert and ABr to answer my question before that happens.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2330 (isolation #168) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:14 am

first of all, Faraday, if I wanted a speedy lynch, you would have been hammered. I didnt hammer because I wanted more information from ABR and javert, and I wasnt 100% on jahudo claim...now I am. And it is obvious that ABR is going to remain useless and I think I got what I needed from javert.

Second, we have an SK claim, why are we not lynching him? He has obviously been lying, so that alone is worth today lynch.

ABR, you didnt answer my fucking questions...what is your case?

Javert, I am asking you, because you are the one you said they believed Jahudo claim, and if you did, I was wondering how many scum you thought there were (given you only provided 2) also again you didnt answer...if you think there is a scum group of 2...who is the other scum?

vote Faraday

lying scum.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2331 (isolation #169) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:17 am

ok, nevermind, faraday was not at -1, but the reasoning behind the no vote still stands.

also ABR, please answer MY QUESTIONS

what is your case against me?

what are your thoughts about the fact that Javert did not doc protect you?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2333 (isolation #170) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:23 am

also just doing the math here, if there are 2 mafia left AND a SK..we are 3/2/1.

if faraday is telling the truth, 3/2....and mafia get a kill, then 2/2 we lose...

hold on..

unvote.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2336 (isolation #171) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:44 am

Well, I don’t know what the fuck to believe…
Most likely we have a SK, based on the night kills.
Faraday wrote:
On night 1 I used 'radar'. This let me know the amount of mafia and power roles in the game. There was 3 mafia which with Bv makes 4, so there's 2 left.
I dont expect you to answer the question honestly, so I am not sure why I am asking...but....you said the "radar" lets you know the amount of mafia and power roles in the game..well, is that the roles that are left in the game or that started in the game?

Faraday here is my problem….lets say I believe you (after you lied once) and we are at 3/2/1 (town/mafia/sk) we cant lynch you today…that means we have to correctly lynch mafia today.…if we don’t lynch mafia today, that would put us at 2/2/1….there is no way we could win.

I don’t have a fucking clue what to do….

I would like to hear from nick.

Jahudo, since you are the closest thing to being confirmed-ish in the game….who do you think is scum?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2339 (isolation #172) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:57 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well no shit CKD you genius. If we lynch SK instead of mafia we lose because mafia will kill doc.

NOW

CKD is scum. Acting all defensive preparing to claim a power role in the first few days and then claiming villager out of nowhere for no reason. He's def scum.
WHAT? ANSWER MY QUESTIONS? Also here is another one you probably will not answer, where was I preparing to claim anything in the first few days? I came out as vanilla SO WE WOULDNT HANG ESP who I thought was telling the truth!?!?

ABR, on a personal fucking level, if you are town this game with me, you are fucking horrible, I will avoid joining games with you like the plague...you have done nothing but hurt this town. if you are scum, kudos, for getting under my god damn skin and effectively pushing my buttons.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2343 (isolation #173) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:22 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
ABR, on a personal fucking level, if you are town this game with me, you are fucking horrible, I will avoid joining games with you like the plague...you have done nothing but hurt this town. if you are scum, kudos, for getting under my god damn skin and effectively pushing my buttons.
Nick, I think you are the only one that hast claim, please do so now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2346 (isolation #174) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:44 am

ABR if we lynch town today what happens?

given that Jahudo, who you are saying you believe, is stating that I didnt do anything the nights there were two kills, you honestly want this town to believe you think the best lynch today over everyone else is me?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2347 (isolation #175) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:46 am

added to that, we havent heard a nick claim either....but you still think i am the best lynch today?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2351 (isolation #176) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:58 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:given that Jahudo, who you are saying you believe, is stating that I didnt do anything the nights there were two kills, you honestly want this town to believe you think the best lynch today over everyone else is me?
There are two mafia. One mafia sends in the kill. Don't act stupider than you are.
nice...

but you know at least I didnt DO ANYTHING N4...you dont know that about anyone else in the game at the moment, but you still push that I am the best lynch in the game....who is really stupid here? explain how I am the BEST choice?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2356 (isolation #177) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:01 am

as for 1.) I am of the "agree", that being said, Im suspicious of the claim. If he is the SK, what is his game? I believe there is probably a SK in the game, for the thought of mafia getting two night kills in a night makes me mad, and doubt the mod would do it. If he isn’t the SK, the actual SK isn’t going to come out and say it. They will know he is lying and will have to pop him off tonight if they want to win. He isn’t the lynch today. I don’t think I have ever been in a game where the SK has come forward and he wasn’t immediately lynched….

….thinking on it more, I think I was in a game years ago, where there was two mafia teams and we discovered a member of one, we did leave them alive because he agreed to try to off the other team, though, he did attempt to backstab later…the point was though, there was a chance he could win….if faraday is the SK, what is his game?..he has no chance of winning, unless he is trying to get to a 1:1:1 type situation…..or if he has some sort of survivor clause…or maybe he has lied about certain parts of his claim….I just don’t know. Only fact we do know is he has lied.

At any rate, I just don’t think he is the lynch.

In regards to 2.) I am of the “agree”….I need to see his claim…I want to hear his thoughts..I would say his convenient lurking is an indicator, but that has been constant throughout the game.
Right now, I am just waiting for him to post.

Jahudo, your thoughts on ABR’s insistence that I am the lynch today?..and have you ever played with ABR before?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2359 (isolation #178) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:07 pm

come on ABR, you afraid to answer this question?...
curiouskarmadog wrote:
but you know at least I didnt DO ANYTHING N4...you dont know that about anyone else in the game at the moment, but you still push that I am the best lynch in the game....who is really stupid here? explain how I am the BEST choice?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2362 (isolation #179) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:09 am

mod prod nick please
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2364 (isolation #180) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:39 am

did he pick up the prod?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2369 (isolation #181) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:00 am

ABR you dont really believe that, so you must me scum.

if you were town, and you really thought I was the best lynch, you would try your best to explain a.) why you think that or b.) post a case. You would be trying to convince others(especially in the face of Jahudo results), because if we arent in lylo we are pretty fuckng close. I think you are getting a kick, as scum, pushing my buttons at this point. at first I thought your gambit was too crazy to be scum, well, part of me thought maybe you were trying to earn town points, but overall I was thinking town..but the fact you werent killed the following night, is/was bothersome. the fact you keep pushing townie after townie lynch when they are not the best lynch and when you are wrong simply saying "sorwy guyz" and then do it again the following day speaks volumes. You have been playing this game for a long time, and you cant be this bad...really you cant.

right now, if we have two scum left I think it is between Nick/ABR/Javert (still cant get over that he didnt target ABR that night, but I guess if he was lying scum, he could just have lied and said he did). Mostly I am leaning Nick/ABR as the remaining scum.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2372 (isolation #182) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:24 am

you are an idiot...and probably scum.

"CKD knows who is scum?" This comes from the person who "faked claim" cop? You dont think scum, follow the vote count? And I have said numerous times why I claimed...I beleived ESP claim and didnt think he was the lynch.

this isnt a case..it doesnt even make since...."out guessing the mod"? I was fucking right! paranoid=scum?! no no, you had to stretch to put this thing together. I dont believe for a second that someone with your experience thinks this is a good case stacked against the actual facts in this game.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2379 (isolation #183) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:53 am

I figured that was coming, arent you and your scum buddy so cute now. I was tracked and didnt make a kill, but I am the best lynch in this possible lylo situation?

BULLSHIT...

vote Nick
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2380 (isolation #184) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:59 am

NickF227 wrote:And to the 'CKD wasn't tracked as sending the kill in', um, hello, isn't that the head of the mafia's job?
really that is how your mafia works? Also, curious, given Faraday's claim (and your obvious belief of it) who do you think is the other scum, and why?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2381 (isolation #185) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:23 am

another question nick, both Javert and Jahudo claim that they have been blocked...do you believe them?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2382 (isolation #186) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:46 am

sry for the quad post, reason I ask the above question is because we probably are dealing with a mafia roleblocker...I am curious how you will explain that not only did I not submit the kill, I also, decided not to RB as well that particular random night?

you scum buddy ABR can answer this question too.

I dont believe for the second that ABRtown and Nicktown believe I am the best lynch today.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2385 (isolation #187) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:13 am

jahudo, at first I was trying to trip up Esp to agreeing to something that wasnt there. asking if there was something more to his PM.

(post 1656) I was asking him if there was anything extra in his PM that wasnt in the mod's example post. Like perhaps I knew something else and was giving him an easy out to back out(if scum). At this time, I thought my PM was exactly like the mod's PM. So if he said yes, just trying to save his ass, I would vote him knowing he was not vanilla......by the time I checked the game again, he had said "yes", Sera had asked in what regards..."confirming"...so I was curious, I went back to check my PM and there attached to the paragraph was one more sentence, about confirming that I over looked...most mod's cut and paste the example PM into the PM (within a box)..then outside the box they put the confirm bit. this line was actually attached to the example PM...this is why I believed it.

the reason I claimed, was because I thought I hit scum on Sera. As a VT, he should have known that Esp was telling the truth.

however later he explains. At the time, i thought it was crap backtracking, but now we know he was a VT and was telling the truth...
Seraphim wrote:Alright.

When I followed up CKD's questioning with questions of my own and got the answer, I wanted to consider over some time. I never followed up because I was definitely still considering it. As Jahudo(I think) stated earlier, all PMs should have that last line on it so it should be immaterial and mean nothing. However, the blunt honesty and correct information in the PM also lent himself to a town credence.

I went back and read through Esp's posts because I was going to make DAMN sure before I moved my vote. In the current deadlock state in the game, I knew anyone moving their vote ANYWHERE was going to, more than likely, kill the wagon. By unvoting Esp, I was likely going to kill the Esp wagon at best, get myself lynched at worst. I was the only competing wagon at the time so if I unvoted, I was likely sealing my fate.

In this state of deadlock, I knew I, as a major suspect, had a doubtful chance of starting a wagon and having it stick. I knew this from personal experience...I attempt to wagon both Faraday and dybeck early in the day, to no avail. Which means, if my vote is going to count for something, it needed to be on a wagon with popular support on it or at least some chance of getting off the ground.

In other words, unless I was pretty damn sure Esp was not scum, I was going to vote him to keep my chances alive. That is what I meant by self-preservation. This is why I did not immediately unvote Espeonage. I'm still not 100% as to Esp's towniness but I am sure of Faraday being scum. This is why I jumped on the wagon.
Seraphim wrote:Let's get this clear: I thought he was scum, coming off of Jahudo's case on him. After CKD and I questioned him, however, I had major doubts about whether or not he was scum, or rather, whether or not he was scummy enough to fabricate the part concerning confirmation.

I don't think he is scum now. I am fairly sure he is VI.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2386 (isolation #188) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:17 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Javert wrote:Albert B. Rampage, can you explain where you thought curiouskarmadog was setting himself up for a power role claim?
Of course, the place where he's asking me what I think of him, as if that would help him with his night action. Why else would someone ask that from people that don't mention them?
if that is the case and your point, why didnt a off you?

I ask this frequently as town (I like to get a time stamp on people's stances)....would you like links to these games where I do this or do you not want to be proven wrong?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2387 (isolation #189) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:34 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Javert wrote:Albert B. Rampage, can you explain where you thought curiouskarmadog was setting himself up for a power role claim?
Of course, the place where he's asking me what I think of him, as if that would help him with his night action. Why else would someone ask that from people that don't mention them?
and why would as a town power role I ask people what they thought of me? "Hmmm, ABR likes me so I wont target him with X"...I refuse to believe you actually believe anything coming out of your mouth right now.

Nick/ABR as scum

also ABR, I want you to know right now you scum bastard...you better kill me tonight, because if I get to a 1:1:1 situation with you and Faraday, at any point, I will give the game the game to Faraday.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2389 (isolation #190) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:49 am

scared you will be tracked if you kill me tonight?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2394 (isolation #191) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:00 pm

jesus christ, I missed that. I just checked again, and Jahudo did say that he targetted nick and there was no action...which means that he is not the best choice of a lynch today either (for the same reasoning I am arguing I am not).

this is probably kill me today, but

unvote, vote ABR.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2407 (isolation #192) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:22 pm

this, you blow ABR
curiouskarmadog wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
ABR, on a personal fucking level, if you are town this game with me, you are fucking horrible, I will avoid joining games with you like the plague...
screw Shanba, Faraday deserves a scummy, we got a guilty on him and he talked his way out of a lynch..

nominating now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2408 (isolation #193) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:29 pm

thanks Patrick for the game, dont know if I like the double kill, but whatever.

that aside, Faraday, you just earned my respect with that claim.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2422 (isolation #194) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:17 am

NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2431 (isolation #195) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:40 am

I dont think you are an idiot, just bad at this game.

this game left a nasty taste in my mouth, mostly because of ABR (serious about not ever joining a game with him again), but the town played so poorly (to include myself).....but we would have lynched faraday, if it wasnt for that claim, going to have to remember that for the future, I think it deserves the nom.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2432 (isolation #196) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:47 am

my two cents dybeck, your "unnominate" post in the scummy thread was in poor taste.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”