Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Depending on what Richard does next, bv may be my next suspect. I may have to read up on his meta because his posts are throwing up red flags.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

farside22 (3) -- Albert B. Rampage, RichardGHP, Snow_Bunny
curiouskarmadog (1) -- Espeonage
Albert B. Rampage (2) -- Sando, My Milked Eek
NickF227 (1) -- Pomegranate
Pomegranate (1) -- NickF227
Anon (3) -- dybeck, Jahudo, Papa Zito
RichardGHP (4) -- Porochaz, farside22, Seraphim, Faraday
Porochaz (1) -- bv310
Sando (1) -- Bio Hazard

Not voting: DocPotter, Anon, curiouskarmadog
20 alive, 11 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Anon »

Pedo bear reporting in.

Doing massive read right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

bv310 wrote:I think Richard is town, but very whiny town. And not by a big slot either. He seems to grasp the game quite well, but his little tantrum and subsequent backpedaling to say he was reaction-fishing just seems really forced. He seems to be playing the newbie-scum stereotype quite fully.
You think he's town based on 7 pages of whining? :lol:
He didn't answer a simple question that's my biggest issue now he's throwing a tantrum saying it's a gambit. My thought is he can't respond to pressure so he's throwing this weak ass vote me attitude instead of answering a question it's just ridiculous.
I definitely would not use the word town and Richard in the same sentence.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by bv310 »

I don't know what to call him now. He's acting a lot like I did in my first Newbie game. (870, if anyone's interested)
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Anon »

Ok.

Best RVS in a while. God laffs while reading.

Now, srz bsnss, Richard likely town getting angry. Easy target ftw.

Which means that the people pushing the wagon are more likely to be scum than the average.

Letss see, farside smells bad pushing rly hard. Seraphim doesnt want to lynch him but to pressure him so he can be useful. And Faraday votes because anyone that asks to be lynched should be lynched iho, lolwut?

I cant decide which of the voters is the most scummy. All three have some bad flavor attached. The good thing is that if richard is town, as I suspect, its likely one of these guys is likely scum and that a farside-seraph-faraday scumteam discarded from the go just using "all eggs in one basket" theory.

A more deep reread in iso will give me more light about these three. For now, wagon powers activate:

Vote: farside.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Sando »

Pfft, Anon, your 'reread' consists of 1 wagon and 3 players... Oh, and after you've finished attacking people for going after an 'easy' target you join the wagon on Farside that was created for no reason, oh and is now equal with Richards. Pot, please meet Kettle he'll be joining us today.

Unvote, Vote: Richard

This clearly needs to be done, he over-reacts to 1 vote, then over-reacts to 3, which is only barely more than 25% needed to lynch. When you get a bad response, you push it.

Also, Anon, Richard has specifically stated that he's not angry, or not 'throwing a hissy fit'. Since he's not claiming angry town, why are you doing it for him?
Bio Hazard
Bio Hazard
Goon
Bio Hazard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Bio Hazard »

bv310 wrote:And yes, I realize that I'm contradicting what I said in that quoted post, but he seems slightly scummier after a quick iso-read.
Care to share the reason why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Anon wrote:Ok.

Best RVS in a while. God laffs while reading.

Now, srz bsnss, Richard likely town getting angry. Easy target ftw.

Which means that the people pushing the wagon are more likely to be scum than the average.

Letss see, farside smells bad pushing rly hard. Seraphim doesnt want to lynch him but to pressure him so he can be useful. And Faraday votes because anyone that asks to be lynched should be lynched iho, lolwut?

I cant decide which of the voters is the most scummy. All three have some bad flavor attached. The good thing is that if richard is town, as I suspect, its likely one of these guys is likely scum and that a farside-seraph-faraday scumteam discarded from the go just using "all eggs in one basket" theory.

A more deep reread in iso will give me more light about these three. For now, wagon powers activate:

Vote: farside.
Did you even read my reason's for finding his behavoir scummy based on the actions so far? He was antsy on one f@#ing vote. One person pushing his button's and he couldn't handle it. Do you know that players that are town tend to do that for reaction?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Charlie, you need to read the last few pages mate, you might be drunk as hell at the moment but to make a proper post about whats gone on you can't just decide that you know what your doing based on what you have read in the last 5 minutes, your to drunk to write or read, I would hope one of the players quotes this tomorrow so that he can read it over.

Thanks guys
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Unvote, Vote: Anon
That scales as one of the very worst read throughs I have ever seen. Even on the site i first started playing on.
Don't @ me.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Oh lawds. Two people from lolstralia.

@Sando: Anon is correct in his assessment of me. I don't know if I'd call myself frustrated, but certainly something along those lines. Also, your vote makes no sense whatsoever. You're voting me based on overreacting to one (followed by a couple more) vote(s)? Now that's just plain stupid. Even though I was nowhere close to being lynched, a vote is still a vote and I have a right to be... anxious about it. If you had even bothered to meta me you'd know that over-reacting is commonplace for me anyway.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Post by dybeck »

Hey Anon. Removing your vote on the basis that you've arrived.

unvote, vote: Albert B Rampage
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I got an itch that needs to be scratched.

vote faraday

I am like you people, I put my pants on one leg at a time. Only difference, when I put pants on, I catch scum bags.

Hey faraday, who are
your buddies
scum?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:22 am

Post by Faraday »

Anon wrote: A more deep reread in iso will give me more light about these three. For now, wagon powers activate:
You need to read people in iso already to have a strong opinion? I thought you just read the thread. Your line up of what richard did, doesn't line up with what he said though.

CKD wrote:Hey faraday, who are
your buddies
scum?
Richard, obv. Anon's a posibillity too, first post looks pretty half assed and gives me a bad feeling. Other than that, not sure.

Richard are youy saying you pulled a gambit while being frustrated then? Or what, i'm not sure what you mean. Was your overreaction faked or not?
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:37 am

Post by Jahudo »

@bv310, what changed in Richard after your ISO read, to help you get a better read on him? Talk about what you think a newbie playing scum looks like? What specific things do they try to do / not do as opposed to a newbie playing town.

@Richard: do you consider yourself a newbie? explain when you decided to test for reactions, and what you learned from that exercise.
------------------

DocPotter, come on down! You're the next contestant on "Lurkers need to Post!"

unvote;
Vote: DocPotter
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:56 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Agree.

unvote: Anon
vote: DocPotter

Though Anon's participation will be monitored carefully.

---
If I were a vig, I'd shoot Sando.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:03 am

Post by Porochaz »

This (the last 2 posts) is a dumb game.

I hate the LaLurkers mechanic, how about we let Patrick do his job and prod/replace and we do some proper scumhunting?

Also
mod
I am going to be on LA for a period of time. I dont know how long but I will still be able to post in a limited capacity...
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

RichardGHP wrote:Oh lawds. Two people from lolstralia.

@Sando: Anon is correct in his assessment of me. I don't know if I'd call myself frustrated, but certainly something along those lines. Also, your vote makes no sense whatsoever. You're voting me based on overreacting to one (followed by a couple more) vote(s)? Now that's just plain stupid. Even though I was nowhere close to being lynched, a vote is still a vote and I have a right to be... anxious about it. If you had even bothered to meta me you'd know that over-reacting is commonplace for me anyway.
Richard what do you think of Anon's vote and reasoning he put?
Can you actually answer the question I asked earlier or will you throw another fit with pressure? If so please go asked to be replaced or be perpared for more pressure from me.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Porochaz wrote:This (the last 2 posts) is a dumb game.
Think of it as a public service.

P.S. You should be asking dybeck why he didn't jump on DocPotter since he was also playing the dumb game. Unless you'd rather keep talking about scumhunting instead of actually doing it?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:57 am

Post by bv310 »

Reading over Richard in iso, it's not his posting, rather his timing that seems suspicious. He seems to be almost panicking in his iso-5 post, aimed at farside questioning her vote, but within an hour switches to "Just lynch me". The only thing that changed was Farside disagreeing and Seraphim voting. That dramatic a turnaround and AtE seems very much like scum trying to cry their way out.

Then within three posts and two-ish hours, he seemingly rallies and backpedals to "I was reaction-fishing". He then throws in another AtE on Porochaz asking for sympathy. I think Porochaz sums it up nicely in post 149:
Porochaz wrote:Also what reactions were you planning on getting here? All I can see you getting is annoyed WTF is he doing posts.
Gambits are only gambits if you can actually get useful info from them. He then starts to lurk a bit as soon as the attention turns to Anon and Doc, who hadn't posted. As soon as Anon posts, he switches his story again to being frustrated and says that overreaction is just how he plays.

And then we get to now, and then I don't know what happens.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Faraday »

Papa Zito wrote: If I were a vig, I'd shoot Sando.
I love this game. I'd shoot anon.

Anyway I skimmed over richard's early play in Christmas mafia, and I don't think his play is that similar at all. he gets a few votes early there and reacts ok, there's certainly no self voting, or asking people to lynch him. I find his whole attitude here rather different. CKD you played the game, do you feel his play is similar at all (apart from perhaps being maybe not very good, but that's irrelevant)
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Seraphim »

FoS: All 'lurker hunters'

I don't know how many of you are scum or not. All I know is that your crusade is not helping anyone and is getting on my nerves. It's not scum hunting because you have no reason to believe DocPotter is scum. If he doesn't post today, he'll be replaced. Big effing deal. It's the first week of the first Day. By focusing solely on the lurkers, you are acting like them by not participating in the game and giving us little or no read on you. Use your vote to hunt possible suspects and let the mod do his job.

Anon's recap post is terrible. Richard is not an 'easy target', Richard is a player with strange anti-town behavior that needs more consideration and more pressure. He's been backpedalling and doing all sorts of scummy stuff. Not to mention jumping on a wagon based on the RVS based on this craplogic is very bad. Very bad. I wouldn't doubt that if Andrew is scum, Anon is scum with him.

dybeck, why ABR?

If I had another vote, I would be voting bv310. He's straddling the fence like a horny anteater. He's still voting Porochaz for 'extending the RVS'. Bullshit. Not to mention, as stated earlier, his posts just scream scum to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Sera I don't see how post 195 from Bv310 is fence sitting. I agree with the Anon/Richard connection.
Anon's play doesn't strike me as the town player I saw in another game. Will have to see if he's just posting less lately. He was more aggressive in another game I was in with him.
I still need to read the game that is done with CKD/Rich.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Seraphim »

Post 195 in particular is not a good example but a lot of his earlier posts are.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”