SWN II: The Curse of the Nekomata (Game over!)

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

makes sense.

daykill: RayFrost

daykill: RifkaV

vote:Maemuki

If your scum., Spy, If' nominating you for a Scummy.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

animorpherv1 wrote:makes sense.

daykill: RayFrost

daykill: RifkaV

vote:Maemuki

If your scum., Spy, I'm nominating you for a Scummy.
EBWOP: I'm nominating
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by SpyreX »

vote Mae

Well played.

Comrade.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

And suddenly the dream ended in a bloodbath. animorpherv1 gunned down two of the five remaining players and had SpyreX join him stringing up the third.

On RayFrost was a first-aid kit, and a pretty well-stocked one at that. Things never run out in Dreamland, apparently. Rifka Viveka had nothing on her, but the duo hit the jackpot on Maemuki—blood-stained hands. She had the chainsaw just a moment ago.

animorpherv1 and SpyreX then went to a party StrangerCoug never got the opportunity to see because he woke up. His friends had gotten him out of trouble once again.

RayFrost, who was a
doctor
, has been shot on Day 5.
Rifka Viveka, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been shot on Day 5.
Maemuki, who was an
American Mafia post-restricted goon
, has been lynched on Day 5.
animorpherv1, who was a
limited vigilante
, has survived the endgame.
SpyreX, who was a
post-restricted townie
, has survived the endgame.

CONGRATULATIONS AMISHED, ANIMORPHERV1, ANON, DEATHNOTE, DOCPOTTER, FISHYTHEFISH, JAHUDO, LLAMAFLUFF, PARAMA, POISONIVY, RAYFROST, RICEBALLTAIL, RIFKA VIVEKA, SPYREX, AND STARBUCK; YOU, THE TOWN, HAVE WON!

Actions and notes in a bit.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by CSL »

Congrats town. I see three nominations.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Great job town!!!!!

My best win ever, I think.

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Parama »

woohoo
I personally feel that ani's role was a little overpowered but really it was almost blind luck that a VT was never hit until the very end.
I want to put an "I told you so" here on the wolframhart/zoraster slot though. But that would be rude.
With the mod's permission I'll post the Dead People QT.
Also the SpyreX/ani team was just awesome. Day 3 blew minds.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Parama »

Also the game ending on page 100 exactly only increases the amount of awesome.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Congrats town. You deserve the win after how well SpyreX, ani, and assorted others played.

-shakes fist at Zoroaster for killing me-

I also agree with CSL. Mae, SpyreX, and ani are all getting noms.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

ROLE PM'S

These are in alphabetical order by original recipient.
ace5993, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done—if people can comprehend what you're saying.

Other than your requirement to post as if you were drunk, you have no gun, no badge, no first-aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—the same bad dream that I do, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to end my nightmare!

Dreams start at night, so you would think this game would start at night just like StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: Déjà Bastard did—not this time, though. You're in a day start.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here.
(MOD NOTE: The post restriction is primarily enforced via judgment call—ace5993 may choose to make statements in thread sober people wouldn't make, pretend that he can't seem to type the right key on the keyboard, or find some other way to convince the other players that he is drunk.)
animorpherv1, you are a . Dreamland is becoming Nightmareland, and the laws of Dreamland seem so little enforced that you're taking them into your own hands, and in broad daylight. And the gods of Dreamland seem to be working in your favor.

When you feel ready, you may kill a player by bolding the word "kill" followed by said player's name; e.g.
Kill: StrangerCoug
. As long as I can tell to whom you are referring, spelling does not count and I will accept abbreviated or otherwise shortened forms of the name of the victim. You may do this as many times per day as time permits; however, if you kill a vanilla townie or a post-resticted townie, you lose your ability forever. For kill availability purposes, if you attempt to kill a player that has committed a modkillable offense before I get around to writing his or her death scene and the day continues after I post it, you will be allowed an alternate target regardless of the modkilled player's role.

You win when all threats to Dreamland have been eliminated from the game. Dreams start at night, so you would think this game would start at night just like StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: Déjà Bastard did—not this time, though. You're in a day start. (That's a good thing, though—that means you will be allowed at least one opportunity to daykill.)

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here.
Anon, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done.

You have no gun, no badge, no first-aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—the same bad dream that I do, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to end my nightmare!

You win when all threats to Dreamland have been eliminated from the game. Dreams start at night, so you would think this game would start at night just like StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: Déjà Bastard did—not this time, though. You're in a day start.

Bogre, you are a . You know that trouble is on the loose in Dreamland, but you have a grudge on My Milked Eek that you just can't get over. He needs to die. As long as you see a noose around his neck, you're happy and will let the town go about their business.

You win when My Milked Eek gets lynched. (If he dies for any other reason, you assume his role.)
Dreams start at night, so you would think this game would start at night just like StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: Déjà Bastard did—not this time, though. You're in a day start.

(MOD NOTE: Bogre investigates as innocent to a sane cop. His or her victory does not end the game unless My Milked Eek's death causes one of the Mafia win conditions or the SK win condition to be fulfilled.)
Datadanne, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done.

You have no gun, no badge, no first-aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—the same bad dream that I do, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to end my nightmare!

You win when all threats to Dreamland have been eliminated from the game. Dreams start at night, so you would think this game would start at night just like StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: Déjà Bastard did—not this time, though. You're in a day start.

DeathNote, you are a . Some vodka-obsessed demons have made it into Dreamland and have decided to wreak their drunken destruction all over my poor imagination. And you've been told that you can't do anything about it just yet. You, powerless? Hell no! You're just as capable of thought as everybody else, and you'll do the investigations yourself if you have to.

For now, you have no special abilities other than your vote. However, if an anti-Russian Mafia cop dies, you assume his or her role (and sanity) and all investigations made by that player will be given to you. If more than one such player dies at the same time, I'll let you pick one whose investigations and sanity you get. You will not be allowed to investigate yourself.

DedicatedScribe, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done.

(MOD NOTE: DedicatedScribe's role is intentionally incorrect—he is actually a hated townie and will be lynched automatically if he reaches L-1.)
DocPotter, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done.

FishytheFish, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done. What the heck is with your obsession with pink, though?

Other than your requirement to post in
pink
, you have no gun, no badge, no first-aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—the same bad dream that I do, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to end my nightmare!

Kairyuu, you are an . You, along with your partners in crime SaintKerrigan (who is a goon) and tubby216 (who is also a goon, but post-restricted: he must post in Portuguese), are spending your time in Dreamland abusing the Second Amendment for your own nightmarish ends—if you can stand the heat, that is. You have a first aid kit on you as well, but you're not using it for the ones in the best shape—do they really need the help?

Each night, I need you to decide on a player whom you want to kill, if any, and which of you will PM me the hit. In addition, I need you specifically to tell me whom, if anybody, you would like to protect. Any attempt to kill that player will fail. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. You are not allowed to nightkill yourself or your partners, nor are you allowed to protect yourself.

I have made a QuickTopic thread where you may discuss your night actions here. (tubby216 may post there in English, by the way.) You may speak with each other in this thread from now until Day 1 starts to discuss strategy. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day.

You win when all remaining players in Dreamland are the American Mafia or nothing can prevent the same. Dreams start at night, so you would think this game would start at night just like StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: Déjà Bastard did—not this time, though. You're in a day start. So no giving me night actions yet.

(MOD NOTE: Kairyuu is weak.)
kyle99, you are a . With Dreamland turning into Nightmareland and danger at practically every turn, you are determined to slow its demise by keeping scum from even picking up their weapons (or getting into them, or wearing them, or whatever). But to stop the trouble, you have to find the trouble. How dangerous-sounding.

Each night, you may PM me the name of one player whom you would like to roleblock. If the player you target has a night action and attempts to use it the same night, it will fail. You are not allowed to roleblock yourself.

Dreams start at night, so you would think this game would start at night just like StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: Déjà Bastard did—not this time, though. You're in a day start. So no giving me night actions yet.

You win when all threats to Dreamland have been eliminated from the game.

LlamaFluff, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done.

MafiaSSK, you are a . You, along with your partners in crime wolframnhart (who is a voyeur) and Pomegranate (who is also a goon), have come to Dreamland from Athens to spread your reign of terror—if you can stand the heat, that is.

Each night, I need you to decide on a player whom you want to kill, if any, and which of you will PM me the hit. In addition, I need wolframnhart specifically to tell me at whom, if anybody, he would like to peek. If the person he selects gets targeted by somebody other than him, I will tell him what happened to that person, but not who did it. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. You are not allowed to nightkill yourself or your partners, but wolframnhart
IS
allowed to peek at himself.

I have made a QuickTopic thread where you may discuss your night actions here. You may speak with each other in this thread from now until Day 1 starts to discuss strategy. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day.

You win when all remaining players in Dreamland are the Greek Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.
Dreams start at night, so you would think this game would start at night just like StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: Déjà Bastard did—not this time, though. You're in a day start. So no giving me night actions yet.

(MOD NOTE: Changed to the following after MafiaSSK replaced out:
FeFiFoFum, you replace MafiaSSK you are a . You, along with your partners in crime wolframnhart (who is a voyeur) and Pomegranate (who is also a goon), have come to Dreamland from Athens to spread your reign of terror—if you can stand the heat, that is.

Oh, and the nekomata isn't the only person to curse anybody—MafiaSSK has cursed anybody getting this role, too. He faked having a post restriction making him have to post in French; by so doing, his successors (therefore, you) really do have to post in French.

Each night, I need you to decide on a player whom you want to kill, if any, and which of you will PM me the hit. In addition, I need wolframnhart specifically to tell me at whom, if anybody, he would like to peek. If the person he selects gets targeted by somebody other than him, I will tell him what happened to that person, but not who did it. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. You are not allowed to nightkill yourself or your partners, but wolframnhart
IS

I have made a QuickTopic thread where you may discuss your night actions here. (You may post there in English, by the way.) You may speak with each other in this thread from now until Day 1 starts to discuss strategy. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day.

You win when all remaining players in Dreamland are the Greek Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

)

My Milked Eek, you are a . Your dream life is a joke and your suicidal self wants the town to know. Unfortunately, although you have a fetish for the deadly, fiery Nightmareland, you can't bring yourself to point a gun at yourself—the town must kill you for you.

You win when you get lynched with one exception—you lose if you self-hammer.

(MOD NOTE: My Milked Eek investigates as guilty to a sane cop. His victory does not end the game unless his death causes one of the Mafia win conditions or the SK win condition to be fulfilled.)
Nul, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done. You seem to be more willing to talk when not under a lot of pressure, though...

If at any time during the day you accumulate half of the votes required to lynch you or more, you will only be allowed to post votes and unvotes in thread. (Yes, I really do mean votes and unvotes. You will have to PM me mod requests at that point.) You will be allowed to post other things in thread again when the next day dawns or you fall below half the votes required to lynch you, whichever happens first.

Other than that, you have no gun, no badge, no first-aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—the same bad dream that I do, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to end my nightmare!

Parama, you are an . Some Athenian members of the 17N have made it into Dreamland and have decided to wreak their destruction all over my poor imagination. You know their modus operandi and are able to pick it up, so why not put your abilities to use?

Each night, you may PM me the name of a player you would like to investigate. I will tell you whether that player investigates as innocent or guilty to you. If you are sane, then you get guilty results only on the Greek Mafia. You are not allowed to investigate yourself. If you decide not to investigate a certain night, it'd be nice if I know. So no giving me night actions yet.

(MOD NOTE: Parama is sane.)
pman5595, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done.

Pomegranate, you are a . You, along with your partners in crime wolframnhart (who is a voyeur) and MafiaSSK (who is also a goon), have come to Dreamland from Athens to spread your reign of terror—if you can stand the heat, that is.

IS

I have made a QuickTopic thread where you may discuss your night actions here. You may speak with each other in this thread from now until Day 1 starts to discuss strategy. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day.

You win when all remaining players in Dreamland are the Greek Mafia or nothing can prevent the same. Dreams start at night, so you would think this game would start at night just like StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: Déjà Bastard did—not this time, though. You're in a day start. So no giving me night actions yet.

RayFrost, you are a . Dreamland is about to turn into Nightmareland, and you've been personally hired by me, the StrangerCoug, to save my sanity from the likes that plague my mind at night. Specifically, your job is to protect the likes that are trying to restore order to my mind at night. I understand you're not confident in your abilities, but it doesn't hurt to try according to you.

Each night, you may PM me the name of one player you would like to protect. Any attempt to kill that player will fail. You are not allowed to protect yourself. It's that simple.

SaintKerrigan, you are an . You, along with your partners in crime Kairyuu (who is a doctor) and tubby216 (who is also a goon, but post-restricted: he must post in Portuguese), are spending your time in Dreamland abusing the Second Amendment for your own nightmarish ends—if you can stand the heat, that is.

Each night, I need you to decide on a player whom you want to kill, if any, and which of you will PM me the hit. In addition, I need Kairyuu specifically to tell me whom, if anybody, he would like to protect. Any attempt to kill that player will fail. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. You are not allowed to nightkill yourself or your partners, nor is Kairyuu allowed to protect himself.

I have made a QuickTopic thread where you may discuss your night actions here. (tubby216 may post there in English, by the way.) You may speak with each other in this thread from now until Day 1 starts to discuss strategy. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day.

You win when all remaining players in Dreamland are the American Mafia or nothing can prevent the same. Dreams start at night, so you would think this game would start at night just like StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: Déjà Bastard did—not this time, though. You're in a day start. So no giving me night actions yet.

Sanhora, you are the mastermind behind this nightmare—the
nekomata
. You are the fiery two-tailed cougar that spawned from my plagued mind and seeks to turn Dreamland into a desolate inferno using any means available to you.

Essentially, you are an , so here's your full list of abilities: Each night, you
MUST
select one person whom you would like to burn to death. If you don't pick somebody, I'll pick for you. In addition, you may do one of the following each night: frame somebody (that person appears as guilty to a sane cop that night), roleblock somebody (that person cannot use any action they may have that night), redirect somebody (any attempt by that player to target somebody will instead result in them targeting a player of your choice), or track somebody (I will tell you whom that player targeted that night). You are not allowed to use the same secondary ability more than once, use said secondary abilities on yourself, or nightkill yourself. You
ARE
allowed to redirect somebody to you, though.

You win when everybody else in Dreamland is dead, even if you yourself are also dead. (StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare II: The Curse of the Nekomata cannot, therefore, end in a draw.)

(MOD NOTE: Sanhora investigates as innocent to a sane cop. Also, the person he or she frames shows up as part of the Greek Mafia.)
sykedoc, you are a . Dreamland is rapidly becoming a nightmarish inferno, and some people need to be kept in check so they don't cause trouble. Sometimes, though, they just need a safe place to stay at night—you'll provide that too.

Each night, you may PM me the name of one player whom you would like to jailkeep. That player may neither use a night action nor be killed that night. You are not allowed to jailkeep yourself. If you decide not to jailkeep a player, it'd be nice if I know.

You win when all threats to Dreamland have been eliminated from the game. Dreams start at night, so you would think this game would start at night just like StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: Déjà Bastard did—not this time, though. You're in a day start. So no giving me night actions yet.

tubby216, you are a . You, along with your partners in crime Kairyuu (who is a doctor) and SaintKerrigan (who is also a goon), are spending your time in Dreamland abusing the Second Amendment for your own nightmarish ends—if you can stand the heat, that is. You have a language barrier to deal with, though, having originally been from Lisbon.

Each night, I need you to decide on a player whom you want to kill, if any, and which of you will PM me the hit. In addition, I need Kairyuu specifically to tell me whom, if anybody, he would like to protect. Any attempt to kill that player will fail. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. You are not allowed to nightkill yourself or your partners, nor is Kairyuu allowed to protect himself. During the day (twilight counts as part of the day), you must post in Portuguese. Grammatical correctness is preferred, but not required.

I have made a QuickTopic thread where you may discuss your night actions here. (You may post there in English, by the way.) You may speak with each other in this thread from now until Day 1 starts to discuss strategy. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day.

You win when all remaining players in Dreamland are the American Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

\
wolframnhart, you are a . You, along with your partners in crime Pomegranate and MafiaSSK (who are both goons), have come to Dreamland from Athens to spread your reign of terror—if you can stand the heat, that is. You in particular like watching what happens to people from outside their bedroom windows, but instead of sex acts, in Dreamland you see crucial actions that might help you out with your decisions. You can't tell who's who in the darkness, unfortunately.

Each night, I need you to decide on a player whom you want to kill, if any, and which of you will PM me the hit. In addition, I need you specifically to tell me at whom, if anybody, you would like to peek. If the person you select gets targeted by somebody other than you, I will tell you what happened to that person, but not who did it. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. You are not allowed to nightkill yourself or your partners, but you
ARE
allowed to peek at yourself.

You win when all remaining players in Dreamland are the Greek Mafia or nothing can prevent the same. Dreams start at night, so you would think this game would start at night just like StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: Déjà Bastard did—not this time, though. You're in a day start. So no giving me night actions yet.

(MOD NOTE: If more than one person targets the same person with the same action, the response wolframnhart gets will state how many.)
xuie77, you are an . Some vodka-obsessed demons have made it into Dreamland and have decided to wreak their drunken destruction all over my poor imagination. You know their modus operandi and are able to pick it up, so why not put your abilities to use?

Each night, you may PM me the name of a player you would like to investigate. I will tell you whether that player investigates as innocent or guilty to you. If you are sane, then you get guilty results only on the Russian Mafia. You are not allowed to investigate yourself. If you decide not to investigate a certain night, it'd be nice if I know.

(MOD NOTE: Whether xuie77 gets an innocent or a guilty result on a player is selected at random upon receipt of an investigation attempt.)

Dead Thread

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS

sykedoc jailkeeps SpyreX.
Kairyuu and RayFrost protect animorpherv1.
dramonic and Maemuki kill FishytheFish.
FeFiFoFum kills Anon.
dramonic tracks LlamaFluff to nobody.
Parama investigates DocPotter as innocent.
PoisonIvy investigates Maemuki as innocent.
wolframnhart sees somebody jailkeep SpyreX.

NIGHT 2 ACTIONS

Kairyuu protects SpyreX.
RayFrost protects animorpherv1.
dramonic kills My Milked Eek.
Maemuki kills DocPotter.
zoraster kills Kairyuu.
PoisonIvy invesigates DocPotter as innocent.
zoraster sees nobody target Amished.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS

Maemuki kills LlamaFluff.
PoisonIvy investigates Jahudo as guilty.

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS

Maemuki kills Jahudo.

MOD NOTES
  • The nekomata was my biggest worry in this setup. I wanted it to be the strongest role in the game, but at the same time I didn't want her to be overpowering, and I want to know how well I did with it. Does it fit my intent while keeping the game balanced at the same time?
  • This would be a night start also, but my insistence on keeping the lyncher/jester combo led Vi, one of my reviewers (the other being Jebus), to suggest that this be a day start instead. I am planning on a StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare III and reverting to a night start with it, but I have so many ideas of what else I want to run that I want to give this a break.
  • I allowed My Milked Eek to confirm via MSN Messenger since we were both on at the time of role distribution.
  • I knew from the moment animorpherv1 asked who had a post restriction that he misunderstood his role. I don't consider post-restricted players to be vanilla, so the way I worded his role was intended to make post restrictions irrelevant.
  • I had to change my site theme from mafSepia to subSilver for me to read FishytheFish's posts without highlighting them. (It later ended up not mattering, for some reason, so was switched back.)
  • As for the "You saw nothing" comment I made in the Greek Mafia QuickTopic opening post, I briefly thought that I had Pomegranate confused for SaintKerrigan. I quickly changed it back when I realized that I had it right the first time.
  • There is no denying that SpyreX was the main person driving the town, and I think the alliance he formed helped the town more than the scum despite having an American Mafioso and a jester in it. (If the Greek Mafia had made it to night 3, I predict they would have gone after the alliance like mad, especially with SpyreX threatening their dayvigging and LlamaFluff having them pegged.
  • On night 4, Maemuki changed her kill target from RayFrost to Jahudo. I think the outcome would have been different if Maemuki kept to killing RayFrost.
Tarhalindur may post any mod notes he has.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yea, I was really hoping one of the two PR's would get killed. Without Ray and/or Skye a win via scorched earth wasn't 100% go.

Well played all.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Rifka Viveka
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Rifka Viveka »

My favorite kind of game, i didnt need to work. We need more unbreakable alliances around this place 8-)
Winter is coming.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Game added to my wiki (first game ever to put on my wiki!!!!)

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Awesome job fellow townies. 23 people died but there was technically only 1 mislynch.

So Ivy was a random cop after all. I'm glad I wasn't secret Russian mafia :P
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Faraday »

well this was fun while i played lol
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

YAY! I WON BY CLAIMING THIRD PARTY! TWICE!
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by CSL »

I nom'd some people. Go and Nth them.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

UncertainKitten wrote:YAY! I WON BY CLAIMING THIRD PARTY! TWICE!

I'm nomming you anyways.

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:55 pm

I really shouldn't be rewarded for terrible, terrible play that was mostly done for the lulz.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Secret - After about page 10 I never translated anything said in French or Portugeese

At least I was right about the few things I was pushing hard near the end, even if all my early game scum reads were wrong. Was getting good town reads (expect mae who I though was town) though.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Jahudo »

She should win the award of 'never being given a lyncher role again'.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:57 pm

She should win the award of 'never being given a lyncher role again'.
Given another game that was abandoned for brokenness, claiming lyncher apparently DOESN'T always win. Unless you're me :P.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Rifka Viveka
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Rifka Viveka »

Datadanne wrote:I dont trust my role.
ITT DD breadcrumbs a not-vanilla role as vanilla :evil: :lol:
Winter is coming.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Day 5 lasted 38 minutes and 14 seconds from the opening scene to the hammer, by the way.

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Parama »

Someone post it in the quicklynch thread, I'm too lazy.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”