Oman's Title Policy

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Primate »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Oman wrote:Flay, I was talking more about sirdanilot himself.

However, I am happy to allow an exceptional username based title, the reason I didn't say "username based titles are cool if they're really good" is because then everyone says "Well mine is exceptional, so I'll suggest that." If I can't qualify the "goodness" required to make an avatar based title, then I'm not going to open that door in policy.

Secondly, the policy I originally wrote just mentioned username titles not all that good, and mith suggested to me that it be emphasised. I made the decision to cast a blanket statement over all username+avatar titles, because I have no idea where to draw that line.

The term "usually" or "exceptional" don't qualify it enough to stop people from trying to cram nearly every title into a pun. I'm all ears on how to solve that. Unless you can help me out with a good qualifier, it stays.
Then give an example of a good one, and put it in the first post. If people think there idea for a username pun is better, then they will post it.
"Mafia Scurn"

Return to “Player Titles”