Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:28 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Albert B. Rampage (1) -- My Milked Eek
RichardGHP (7) -- Porochaz, Faraday, bv310, NickF227, Pomegranate, Javert, boberz
bv310 (7) -- Papa Zito, Anon, Seraphim, Espeonage, farside22, curiouskarmadog, RichardGHP
Espeonage (2) -- Ojanen, dybeck
dybeck (1) -- Sando
NickF227 (2) -- Jahudo, Albert B. Rampage

Not voting: Nobody
20 alive, 11 to lynch.

Deadline: April 8th
Last edited by Patrick on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Seraphim »

also, I think people might want to know that deadline is in less than a week if I remember correctly. So, Richard should get off his lazy butt and lay down some posts.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:19 am

Post by boberz »

With the lurking it seems clearer to me that it is Richard
and
BV. If only one was scum then the other would be desperate to post so the other was chosen.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Could you please post the deadline when posting the vote count?

Bobz if you believe that why are you voting richards? Who else do you find scummy and why?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Papa Zito »

boberz wrote:With the lurking it seems clearer to me that it is Richard
and
BV. If only one was scum then the other would be desperate to post so the other was chosen.
Or they're both just really bad town and the scum are biding their time for a mislynch.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:06 am

Post by boberz »

farside22 wrote:
Mod: Could you please post the deadline when posting the vote count?

Bobz if you believe that why are you voting richards? Who else do you find scummy and why?
If I believe them both to be scum then it is obvious I would be voting one of them!!!

Who else is scummy??
ABR is I suppose because I cannot work out why he played so annoyingly (deliberately so) in the early game. He has not done anything to reddem himself as such.

MME I havent liked because he ha lurked majorly and not answered even simple questions or addressed anything. Even the times he was time pressured he could have floated a quick thought or two like most of us do. Even if he then corrected it later I would prefer it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:14 am

Post by farside22 »

boberz wrote: MME I havent liked because he ha lurked majorly and not answered even simple questions or addressed anything. Even the times he was time pressured he could have floated a quick thought or two like most of us do. Even if he then corrected it later I would prefer it.
Someone pressured/asked questions to MME?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:38 am

Post by boberz »

He was asked to contribute more, I consider this pressured (maybe that is an exageration) into posting more. He did not.

Examples (how do you link the actual words?)

Poro in Post 520 viewtopic.php?p=2197991#2197991

and farside post 508 viewtopic.php?p=2196867#2196867

There are others but I cannot be bothered to go back and find the specific examples.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:02 am

Post by farside22 »

boberz wrote:He was asked to contribute more, I consider this pressured (maybe that is an exageration) into posting more. He did not.

Examples (how do you link the actual words?)

Poro in Post 520 viewtopic.php?p=2197991#2197991

and farside post 508 viewtopic.php?p=2196867#2196867

There are others but I cannot be bothered to go back and find the specific examples.
Fair enough.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:08 am

Post by boberz »

Haha I just noticed I quoted you, I just found 2 random examples. That wasnt meant ot be sarcy.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Pomegranate »

/back

Post tonight
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:22 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

ugh, updating from page 16 tomorrow....will try not to make it a wall of words...if it looks like it will be I will break up posts.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
NickF227
NickF227
Townie
NickF227
Townie
Townie

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:52 am

Post by NickF227 »

Eh?

Oh, I guess I just remembered wrong, I didn't read the whole thread before posting that and I just assumed based on what people said before. I think that whole 20 different quotes post confused me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:55 am

Post by farside22 »

NickF227 wrote:Eh?

Oh, I guess I just remembered wrong, I didn't read the whole thread before posting that and I just assumed based on what people said before. I think that whole 20 different quotes post confused me.
Why are you voting richard? Who do you think is scummy and why?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Activity check

[mrow]Slot[col]Player[col]Posts[col]Last Post 1)[col]My Milked Eek[col]7[col]31-Mar 2)[col]farside22[col]66[col] 1-Apr 3)[col]Jahudo[col]21[col]31-Mar 4)[col]boberz (replacing Snow_Bunny)[col]13[col]1-Apr 5)[col]dybeck[col]22[col]1-Apr 6)[col]Seraphim[col]69[col]1-Apr 7)[col]bv310[col]37[col]30-Mar 8)[col]Sando[col]20[col]31-Mar 9)[col]Pomegranate[col]20[col]1-Apr 10)[col]Papa Zito[col]34[col]1-Apr 11)[col]Anon[col]33[col]31-Mar 12)[col]Espeonage[col]33[col]31-Mar 13)[col]RichardGHP[col]24[col]31-Mar 14)[col]NickF227[col]10[col]1-Apr 15)[col]Javert (replacing Bio Hazard)[col]4[col]30-Mar 16)[col]Porochaz[col]39[col]31-Mar 17)[col]Ojanen (replacing DocPotter)[col]15[col]31-Mar 18)[col]Faraday[col]19[col]1-Apr 19)[col]curiouskarmadog[col]16[col]1-Apr 20)[col]Albert B Rampage[col]28[col]31-Mar

I'm inherently suspicious of the <20 post crowd.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Javert »

1.)
I cannot help but feel soured when I look at the make-up of this bandwagon:
Patrick, Post 550 wrote:RichardGHP (7) -- Porochaz, Faraday, bv310, NickF227, Pomegranate, Javert, boberz
Although I still do not think RichardGHP is playing anything like Mafia 107, I feel like I am associating myself with bad company.

2.)
Unvote: RichardGHP, Vote: Porochaz
. Porochaz, moreso than others, seems to be trying to ride this wagon out. I didn't really care for his original reason for voting RichardGHP, and he seems to just try to justify keeping his vote there in later posts.

Also, trying to shift my questions for him onto curiouskarmadog seems like an attempt to get me off of his back:
Porochaz, Post 520 wrote:Javert, you are possibly correct however I don't view the explanation as something that would warrant a policy lynch, that just sounds like a difference of opinion within a game. Maybe ckd could shed some light on that subject?
My questions for whether an objective person would think curiouskarmadog was making a policy vote has nothing to do with what curiouskarmadog was thinking. What matters is more what somebody in RichardGHP's shoes would think, since you voted on RichardGHP's reaction that he thought he was being policy voted.

3.)
Papa Zito, next time you make one of those posts while saying you are suspicious of players with “less than 20” posts, you might want to consider the following factors:

->
a.)
Some players have been replaced precisely because they were not posting, resulting in a lower post count;
->
b.)
Not all players have a style which requires multiple separate posts, resulting in a lower post count. For example, I could have split this post into three separate posts since I am making three separate general points;
->
c.)
Some players have time commitments outside of games which result in a lower post count; and
->
d.)
The amount of fluff posts players have, resulting in a higher post count.

And before somebody says it: No. I did not post on the basis that somebody just made an "activity check." I posted because I had time to post, and things to say.
"I was born with scum like you."
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Javert wrote:
1.)
I cannot help but feel soured when I look at the make-up of this bandwagon:
Patrick, Post 550 wrote:RichardGHP (7) -- Porochaz, Faraday, bv310, NickF227, Pomegranate, Javert, boberz
Although I still do not think RichardGHP is playing anything like Mafia 107, I feel like I am associating myself with bad company.

2.)
Unvote: RichardGHP, Vote: Porochaz
. Porochaz, moreso than others, seems to be trying to ride this wagon out. I didn't really care for his original reason for voting RichardGHP, and he seems to just try to justify keeping his vote there in later posts.

Also, trying to shift my questions for him onto curiouskarmadog seems like an attempt to get me off of his back:
Porochaz, Post 520 wrote:Javert, you are possibly correct however I don't view the explanation as something that would warrant a policy lynch, that just sounds like a difference of opinion within a game. Maybe ckd could shed some light on that subject?
My questions for whether an objective person would think curiouskarmadog was making a policy vote has nothing to do with what curiouskarmadog was thinking. What matters is more what somebody in RichardGHP's shoes would think, since you voted on RichardGHP's reaction that he thought he was being policy voted.
The one thing that I don't like about this is that you switch from on a wagon to critiquing a wagon in one post. Do you still find RichardGHP scummy or not? Are you getting off the wagon because you don't like the way that Poro is pushing it, or because you've changed your mind on Richard? Who else do you find scummy?
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Papa Zito wrote:
boberz wrote:With the lurking it seems clearer to me that it is Richard
and
Or they're both just really bad town and the scum are biding their time for a mislynch.
Do you really think this? If so, why are you voting bv?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Javert »

Pomegranate, Post 566 wrote:The one thing that I don't like about this is that you switch from on a wagon to critiquing a wagon in one post. Do you still find RichardGHP scummy or not? Are you getting off the wagon because you don't like the way that Poro is pushing it, or because you've changed your mind on Richard?
As I said, I am concerned about the make-up of the wagoners. The best way to describe it is: "I feel like something is wrong here." I don't know what says about RichardGHP. It might be the case that there are two scumteams and one of them is bandwagoning RichardGHP-scum. It might be the case that he is being bussed by scum-buddies. It might even be the case that I just happen to voting with townspeople I am not comfortable with. It could be a fair mixture of the above. Right now, I don't know.

So I haven't so much "changed my mind about Richard" as I have changed my mind on whether I am liking his wagon. Like I believe somebody else said before, I wouldn't at all mind him just being Vigged solely on the basis of his uselessness, but I would rather use my vote more aggressively.

Porochaz is simply my second suspect, which is why I am pushing on him. It just so happens that I don't like his RichardGHP vote.
Pomegranate, cont. wrote:Who else do you find scummy?
I don't magically get suspicious of people simply because somebody asks who I find scummy. Suffice it to say that I have a short list of about three people I think are Town. If I find somebody scummy enough to pursue, I will pursue them.
"I was born with scum like you."
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Espeonage »

How does ABR have 28 posts? He has posted nothing.
Don't @ me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Pomegranate is scum guys. Richard is town.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Javert is also town. Espeonage likely scum with pom. Bobberz likely anti-town. And now I have 30 posts. Interesting that farside has 66 posts.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Man. Really having trouble keeping up with this game for some reason. I need another game to go into night. -_-

Posting content tomorrow.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Post by dybeck »

Pomegranate is scum guys. Richard is town.
All of this ^^^^
Javert is also town. Espeonage likely scum with pom. Bobberz likely anti-town. And now I have 30 posts. Interesting that farside has 66 posts.
And all of this ^^^^^^

I agree with.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:45 pm

Post by Ojanen »

boberz wrote: ABR is I suppose because I cannot work out why he played so annoyingly (deliberately so) in the early game. He has not done anything to reddem himself as such.
Did I understand correctly that ABR is scummy for being deliberately annoying and not redeeming himself from his annoyingness?
Re: MME; did I understand correctly that he is scummy to you especially for not contributing when asked to contribute?
If yes, it seems to me we either really disagree on what is typically scummy or do not share alignment.
What's up with your suspicion of Faraday and Zito nowadays?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”