farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

ugh. Between 3 players that make me cry I picked the one who posted first.

vote: animorpherv1

Must lynch in order to save myself from his play style.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:
farside22 wrote:
ugh. Between 3 players that make me cry
Am
I
one
of
them
:(
No. I don't know if I should
offend the other two that
make me cry
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:
farside22 wrote:
ugh. Between 3 players that make me cry
Am
I
one
of
them
No. I don't know if I should
offend the other two that
make me cry
You didn't offend me. I've had worse happen to me then being told I offend them.
Well it is Maemuki and Dramonic
Both have caused many moments of head banging
, tearing my hair out and lurking to the point of unhelpful.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Personally the orange is killing me more.
But I will stop the yellow if mr.happy orange stops too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi: I looked at page one and it said you know at least one person has that win condition. My first thought was a serial killer. But that's me.
I take most of what morph says with a grain of salt
However the backtracking comments from VasudeVa go from asking if it was careless to calling it a null tell when question further earns my vote.

unvote:
vote: VasudeVa
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Vas: Do you know morph somehow?

This post here:
@ani - Vi is right. What's up with that? Is this part of the usual brand of carelessness you seem to display?
Implies you do. Can you care to comment on how you know each other?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

How do you base Ani's actions on one game as a null tell?
Null tell means you see a play doing it as scum or town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

VasudeVa wrote:
farside22 wrote:How do you base Ani's actions on one game as a null tell?
Null tell means you see a play doing it as scum or town.
I prejudice. I see him as careless in general. Which means that he'll be careless both as scum AND as town. Hence, null-tell.

Now then, what made you switch from the ani wagon to my wagon? Is there any reason why I shouldn't think of your vote as opportunistic? Because it really felt like that. Elli votes, Vi puts me on the 'death list', Tony follows up, then you vote without saying much. Looks reaaally oppurtinistic to me.
Seeing someone back track their own comments and flip flop when cornered looks scummy. So far nothing in your responses has really changed my view on you.
I used my own grammar error's as an excuse, but to go from one end of question him to calling it null seems hella suspect.

If you thought he was typically carelessness why ask the question in the first place? Did you notice he didn't even respond to the question you asked or stated he was being careless?

You also strike me as nervous when replying to Vi's pressure.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #114 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

@Llama and Eli I'm not sure where your concern with the vote count color is all about. VV just went from being blue to red. I'm assuming the mod is using rainbow color and placing the votes on who as the most to who has the least right now.
Why do you bring up my 'nervousness'? Is nervousness a scumtell? Town can be nervous too, you know. How exactly was it 'nervous'?
Depends on the reason's. Having someone question your motives, means and prodding at your points is more likely to make scum nervous.

Eli: Why the fos for Dram?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #132 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Llama: Why did you think the vote count had a reference to who was what color?
Vi: What are you basing your town reads on?

Those that are not offering anything to this game: drama, robo and I'm sure when she comes back May.

People I would like to hear more from: Vas, drama and morph.

People I disagree with Vi about: Llama. I'm not feeling town there in his post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #168 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:24 am

Post by farside22 »

@Maemuki: I think I hurt her feelings.
@EB: my llama not town is just gut right now. Just reading his post something doesn't sit right.
robowhat? I don't understand the point of this post at all.

Reading Omni all over again I really just see a lost newb. I don't see anything scummy there. Dramonic needs to post. He's now in the actively lurky to the point of looking scummy slot.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Robocopter87 wrote:The amount of votes mean nothing. I'm just completely confused about why Vi would see what I said about Dram as town. He jumped on a popular wagon without adding anything to the discussion and then decided that he was perfectly comfortable with lynching Ani. How is that town?
Seems like the pot and kettle comment here to me.
Did add anything to the convo (check)
voted on the popular wagon (check)

only thing was Robo comfortable with lynching dramonic as well? If so then check that and we have a bonofied hypocrite ladies and germs!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #190 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:@farside: Do you still like looking at VasudeVa?
His most recent post gives some good insights to robocop. I just need to reread again. I think I signed up for too many games right now but I hate to jump out of any game I signed up for or in.
Just give me a bit of time to do a reread and see if I can get my head back to this game and remind myself what I saw before.

For those counting games: Modding 2, mini's 3, open 2, large games 4.
That's were I'm at.

I have yet to keep notes on games on a computer to keep track of everything. I may seriously consider doing this in the near future.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #202 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Llama post 7 I didn't see morph asking everyone to color claim in his orginal post. Why did you say this?
Vasude post 27 why the random vote? Did you read the first page and did what morph say mean anything to you?
Elli post 45 why did you vote for Vas in this post?
Tony post 59 hope you had fun trip, now what is with the vote there?

Elli post 113 I don't understand what your quicklynch more discussion comment in regards to your vote on Vas is all about. Please expand.

Elli post 115 Dramonic stated he was on v/la so where did you see him posting prior to his statement?

Elli post 125 did you notice him posting in games are just doing his modding duties?

Morph is the hardest from me to read but almost comes off as VI.
Ugh reading post 122 and his vote on dramonic after many 2 pages of llama harping on him about who is scum and I just want to vote morph again now.

@Vi why did you say post 129 that Llama is town but after I state my oppinion you say this on post 134: I'm actually very much on the fence about L-Fluff

What changed in a short period of time?

Robocopter87 wrote:
The amount of votes mean nothing. I'm just completely confused about why Vi would see what I said about Dram as town. He jumped on a popular wagon without adding anything to the discussion and then decided that he was perfectly comfortable with lynching Ani. How is that town?
Eli's questions towards morph after saying he couldn't see scum asking that question is odd. Why the suspicion on Morph and prodding on morph?

This hypcritical comment from Robo swings him up the scum list for me.

Vas just my two cents when a player is serial killer vs mafia scum they play very differently typically. I liked his view and that he dug deeper into a player. I'm curious to know why he picked robo to check into vs others.
Robo's first town game had very little to offer but did have scum hunting in it. As a serial killer he was more vocal and trying hard to look town. That is typical for SK's.

I don't get why mae's vote on omni makes no sense. I don't see how he seems scummy.

unvote:
vote: Robo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #203 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way just saw a bunch of post as I was doing my read question post.
I don't see morph town. Just the whole push from llama trying to get him to post content and voting for dramo and then on rob just feels off to me.
Llama moved up a bit but I still have a firm eye on him. Don't ask me why consider it respect for his play.
Elli is bouncing around a lot of things. Wasn't too sure about that dramonic vote but feels town.

People that need to imput more: Mae, Dramonic, Tony and (replacement name here)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #205 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Maemuki wrote:
I don't get why mae's vote on omni makes no sense. I don't see how he seems scummy.
Ok, you either say that my vote makes sense or you say that he doesn't seem scummy. You can't have both.
Your vote on omni makes no sense. I don't see omni as scummy.

I didn't add a colon or something and the sentece is poorly structured.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #209 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside22 202 wrote:@Vi why did you say post 129 that Llama is town but after I state my oppinion you say this on post 134: I'm actually very much on the fence about L-Fluff

What changed in a short period of time?
My post saying that the actives were more likely Town was a first-thought reaction upon reading the thread. However, I also left a hole in my post because LlamaFluff contradicted my setup-guessing pretty heavily.

I won't deny that your post made me look back on what he was saying and start to agree with you. I don't particularly understand why you're letting up on him tbh, but etc..
He's asking questions and pushing at people. I think what gets to me is the main people he questions are those that have fallon into (my view) the easy to get lynched category.
I think that is where I feel the scummy vibes coming from and vibes are not always enough for me to say hey X is scum but it's just gut so lets lynch him.
I would also say telling a play I have an eye on them isn't letting up exactly. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #210 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:I thought it was wierd that Vas was equating L-2 with quicklynch and no more discussion.
Didn't notice Dram was V/LA. Did notice he was posting in the games he was modding. I interpreted that as lurking.
meh I will just disagree as a person who has very limited time on the weekends my first priority is modding and mainting the open queue line. All other games fall under if I have a chance to respond category. To posting a need to read for others which will happen after the weekend.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #211 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:56 am

Post by farside22 »

@Robo: I would like to see a list of who you think is scum and why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #215 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:49 am

Post by farside22 »

@Tony: What is your view on anyone else that is scum
@Robo: you fail and now your not trying to scum hunt. If your SK game is worth any lick of salt I would expect better from you as town. So far all I read is blah, I'm not trying, blah OMGUS, blah hypocrite.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #218 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:48 am

Post by farside22 »

I have a feeling Tony you of all people will be watching me most carefully if you are town. :P
Llama: Would I be accurate to say you have been attacking/question more of the lets say less then stellar players in the game?
Is there any reason why?

Vi: I'm not sure I understand your view on EB as scum. So far everything I read has come off pretty town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #221 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Robo: I personally would like to see you scum hunt. You haven't done so at this point and offered nothing to the game. You were able to do so in other games and 9 pages in there should be something that grabs you, seems off, doesn't look right. But instead you haven't commented on really Jack in the game except Dramonic and your vote on Drama is hypocritical to boot.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #223 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:Howdy

I believe I'm replacing in, and I assume I'm doing so for omni.

I'm mostly up to speed, but haven't received my PM yet, so obviously waiting to get that.

If people want to prep a couple of questions to hit me with, I'll try and answer, but obviously I can't answer to whatever was in omni's head.

See you soon
You want to wait till you get a PM before posting? That's an odd tatic.
Alright I will roll with some questions:
Who do you think is scum and why? What are your views of the following players:
Llama, Tony, Mae, Drama and Robo?
Reading Omni in inso what was your view on his play?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #229 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seeing the deadline reminds me I need to get my tax's done.

As for game comments: Morph is always scummy and I have lynched him as town and scum. I pretty much got what I expect looking at the list of players and thinking oh dear god.
Mae = lurking, not offering anything sadly is normal but I have to think if it's just one game I was in with her or more. (will get back to this tomorrow)
Robo: Just reading his town and serial killer game and he even says he's done better as town hasn't changed my views of him yet.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #232 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Seacore: What information would be gained on a (scum or town) flip on Robo?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #245 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Vi wrote:
LlamaFluff 226 wrote:I have some gut scummy reads on others, but its hard for me to really explain them at this point, so im sticking to pushing what I can explain, and am working from there.
Or you could give me some peace of mind and go ahead and lay them out. They can't criticize you worse than they are me right now :roll:
farside is really setting off bells, I think it stems from her intro to the game (and that farside is always scum) but something is just bugging me there.
I'm always scum? When was the last game we were in together?
As for my entry it's pretty typical post I have been making lately. Somewhat policy comment and reactionary at the same time. Interesting to see you don't say anything till now. Why did you wait?

Vi: How do you see me coasting on my vote? What part of it are you questioning?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #247 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

vi wrote:farside is totally coasting on this lynch. She said something to me (she didn't ask, she made a statement) and it doesn't seem like what she's saying recently is actually intended to gain information or help us along overmuch

I don't see this. Your going to have to expand on your reasoning? I have asked questioned and prodded robo to post something more then just crap. Did you actual read the meta that VV provided?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #250 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

But let's actually talk about things that matter. I contend that Robocop is going to flip Town. Your thoughts?
Why? I disagree. He's not trying and at this stage with his experience trying to make a case shouldn't be hard. I'm reading him as newbie scum frankly.
All of your reads thus far are made of words that don't say anything (#14).
You called Robocop a "bonafide hypocrite" (#11) but took your sweet time voting him (#13 the next day).
And of course lots of questions that don't actually seem to go anywhere (#13 and earlier).
I'll give you that my vote on Robo was slow even for me. I don't see my questions going no where. Some questions are to see for later, some are for things that hit me as odd. llama odd and something for later
Questions that seemed contradictory here
Some of my questions are just nuggets for a reminder in the future. I don't see why a concern for the vote count was needed. I don't see mod's posting people's color in this game as it would help scum. So for me Llama's comment is odd.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #251 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
farside22 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:farside is really setting off bells, I think it stems from her intro to the game (and that farside is always scum) but something is just bugging me there.
I'm always scum? When was the last game we were in together?
Mafia 86? Im not sure there have been any other games we have played together.
As for my entry it's pretty typical post I have been making lately. Somewhat policy comment and reactionary at the same time. Interesting to see you don't say anything till now. Why did you wait?
Its nothing I can explain well so nothing worth pushing. If it was something I intended to push to a lynch people would know.
1 game together makes me always scum? That's pretty odd statement coming from you.

seeing you back up when prodded adds points against you in my book
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #253 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

Maybe it's the wrong wording but these post seem noncommittal or vague.
The last post felt like you were backing down off your own read on me.
I have some gut scummy reads on others, but its hard for me to really explain them at this point, so im sticking to pushing what I can explain, and am working from there.
farside is really setting off bells, I think it stems from her intro to the game (and that farside is always scum) but something is just bugging me there.

Its nothing I can explain well so nothing worth pushing. If it was something I intended to push to a lynch people would know.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #255 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Dramo I see you posting. Get your fuzzy butt in here and formulate an oppinion post haste.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #258 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Sadly I really want to sign up for Vi's game if I wasn't overwhelmed I would so be getting in for it.
That said dramo there is more then OMGUS comments to be made on a player. Your post is full of fail in my view.
Morph list your top 3 scum suspects with valid reason's on what makes them scum.
Mae: What's your view with the replacement of omni and what seacore has said?

Seacore: Can't say I agree with you about information from the robo flip.
If he is scum it's one of those things I can see scum bussing. If he's town I see scum using his wagon as an easy mislynch. I have seen scum place a vote 1st and last. I think reasoning for that vote is something to consider.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #278 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

My question to Robo is how can you post like this in one game here But you find it difficult to post an analysis in this game?

@Llama: How do you have a town read on Mae who has said very little?

Town reads: Vi, Ellibereth.....rest are a bit hard to say.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #297 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Robocopter87 wrote:
Farside wrote: My question to Robo is how can you post like this in one game here But you find it difficult to post an analysis in this game?
I replaced into that game. It was a Newbie game. I knew exactly what I was doing. I was commenting on the whole game so far. I willl and am not going to talk about the game itself.
I understood my position and what I was supposed to do. This is a little more difficult. Do you want me to go through this whole game with a notepad?
Yes I do. Why or how is it different?

unvote:

I need to look at something.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #300 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore:

states his summary on robo:

So, in summary, I want to vote for Robo.

1) He's scummy as hell for reasons already mentioned
2) He's not helping us (so at worst we lose unhelpful town)
3) I believe significant information will come from his lynch, regardless of the flip.

I don't see much as far as reason's and using the reason's already mentioned is lazy in my view.

Seacore wrote:Yes, I expect Robo to flip scum.

Robo, I'd like you to claim please. I asked you to do it before. Consider my vote a hovering L-1 for you. I'm just not putting it down, because I don't want you hammered before you claim.
Why was there concern for a hammer here? Who did you suspect would hammer?

I think Robo is scum. His reaction to his bandwagon has been scummy. His actions leading up to that bandwagon were scummy (thus the bandwagon)
In what way is his reaction scummy?

robocop wrote: Seacore votes me saying that "I reacted bad and Dram meta says lurking is OK for him"

where was this said by seacore?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #306 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I had initial thought Seacore's views on the things I asked looked good but reading back and seeing that he didn't post any reason on Robo gave me pause. Plus something Robo said with his claim bothered me.

I feel like there is some opportunist votes on Robo.

Another thing that I found from dramo was this:
About Vas:
It's been mentionned already, but the contradiction doesnt sit well at all. I'm also quite irked by the martyr-complex about language. Scum defense at its peak. Also the hounding when I'm V/LA is still there, still crappy, still scummy.
Elli EB:
Gut-town, posts are null in my eyes
I just read Vas in iso and I don't see him hounding dramo about posting. In fact I saw Elli and EB both bring it up more then he did. And EB even voted here calling it intentional lurking.
Why does Vas get pinged as scum for so called hounding but Eli and EB are gut town reads.

Things like that just don't fit. I'm starting to think dramo/EB connection.

Elli vote for lurking owl as well but I still have a town read with Elli.

vote: Dramonic

The contradictions of calling out one person for hounding while ignoring others who did the same is hella suspicious to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #308 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Robocopter87 wrote:@Farside
The only problem with going through with a notepad is that I'll be called out for IIoA and it will all go to dirt. The fatal flaw with my playstyle is my inability to explain why I think A certain way. Which really isn't good for Mafia but I try. I point out the the basis of my reasons by showing where I got them and can't really explain why I think its scummy.
Just do the write up and stop making excuses. Your excuses don't matter to me. I just want to see if you can write something on and put a basis on who, what and why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #312 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:02 am

Post by farside22 »

dramonic wrote:EB and Elli have both gone back on their position after seeing the VLA sig.
Meanwhile, Vas is implying I faked V/LA and that's its scummy to find some time in my lately busy schedule to post a votecount.
Show where this was implied. He stated that he finds you actively lurking in his last post and no where do I see that he implied you were faking your V/LA.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #314 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

TonyMontana wrote:Announcing wearyness of a quick-hammer at L-1 on day 1 is not pro-town. It's trying to look pro-town, which is scummy in itself.

The wagon sure broke down quickly after the VT claim. I think I'll keep seeing robo for now, as I don't have a better vote ATM.
I'll check out seacore later, tho, so far he hasn't really redeemed his predecessor in my eyes.

Will go through the body of work of some ISO's later.
I don't like this post by Tony. Saying that it's not pro-town annoucning wearyness which is scummy but then saying in this same paragraph he doesnt' have a better vote ATM. Like really Seacore's post comes off scummy and it's not a good vote?

Fishy, fishy, fishy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #316 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:45 am

Post by farside22 »

TonyMontana wrote:Good vote ≠ better vote.
Fair enough. I like your views on Robo. And personal Robo isn't off the hook if he can't do something like he did in that newbie game at the very least I go back to my newbie scum view again.
As I see newbie scum have a harder time making views then other scums.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #318 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:I don't have too much to post at the moment.

People complaining that I have just borrowed other people's reasons for voting for Robo.

a) That's kind of what happens when you replace in, other people have got there first.

b) I have actually mentioned my own opinions since then. I don't like his "confused by his VT role" statement

It's b) that has made me more confident that we have actually struck scum with this.
Where did (B) happen?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #319 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Secore: I also want answers to the questions I asked here
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #324 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

dramonic wrote:
ElectricBadger wrote:
dramonic wrote:EB and Elli have both gone back on their position after seeing the VLA sig.
Meanwhile, Vas is implying I faked V/LA and that's its scummy to find some time in my lately busy schedule to post a votecount.
BTW, having reads on people based on how suspicious they are of your lurking is just awesome. :roll:
I wasn't lurking, that's how the suspicion works.
farside22 wrote:Show where this was implied. He stated that he finds you actively lurking in his last post and no where do I see that he implied you were faking your V/LA.
And also, very interested in what dram has to say for himself with the alleged V/LA yet being spotted lurking and modding.
I believe it was elli who pointed out you were posting elsewhere or EB (I can't recall which) I asked if it was just doing modding duties.
So because he doubted you were on V/LA (since you were posting during this time) that makes him suspicious?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #328 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:00 am

Post by farside22 »

dramonic wrote:By my standards lying about vla to avoid contributing is passible with a force replace.
that is up to a mod and doesn't have anything to do with a player in the game who may believe that the V/LA is a lie when they read a player is posting elsewhere.
I don't see how that makes VV scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #331 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:33 am

Post by farside22 »

dramonic wrote:
farside22 wrote:
dramonic wrote:By my standards lying about vla to avoid contributing is passible with a force replace.
that is up to a mod and doesn't have anything to do with a player in the game who may believe that the V/LA is a lie when they read a player is posting elsewhere.
I don't see how that makes VV scummy.
Implies I wouldnt do it, implies VV's accusation is hogwash
and he knows this how? The physic network?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #335 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:27 am

Post by farside22 »

ElectricBadger wrote:Hmm...better post by Robo, mostly just repeating what others have said, though.
And I think being deliberately obtuse about his suspect claim
. I'd still like an answer to this:
Seriously? You have got to be joking with that statement. How do you get that he is being obtuse?
And don't get me started about players repeating what others said when Seacore said his vote was on Robo for what others said. Why are you not giving him grief on it?

@dramonic: Your not making sense to me in the least. What is your views on Seacore right now?

Mod: prod Clank (aka morph)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #339 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:12 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm pretty much calling dramonic/Seacore/ EB scum team.

GG someone wake me later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #341 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote: @farside - Do you think robo is town or just less scum?
I will take VI for 100 Alex!

In all seriousness is last post was something I was looking for and something he wrote just felt right. Add to that I don't like a few people that voted on his and I smell opportunist scum's a mile away.
Hence why I would vote for Secore too if I had 2 votes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #358 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:33 am

Post by farside22 »

animorpherv1 wrote:I'm here. No opinions changes. I did read, but is there anything I should know anyways?
Who are you top 3 scum suspects and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #361 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:42 am

Post by farside22 »

animorpherv1 wrote: TM - Not doing anything helpful.
*insert Pot and Kettle pic here*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #367 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:You guys know we can (and probably should) talk untill scene. Would love to hear a few opinions on TM before then.
Considering how little you have stated this is like a smack in the face.
Stupid page 15... we are going to need to pick up the pace or im going to have to hardcore lurk at certain times.
I feel like your hiding something or holding onto some unknown cards and it's starting to irk me.

Why did it take you this long to mention anything about TM?
Who else are you suspicious of?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #370 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote: Im thinking a combination of you/EB/Vi for last two. Im also thinking this is a very non-standard setup game.
And still no reasoning found here to his scum reads. Cool story bro.

10 to 1 llama is some anti-town role. This is all gut.

As for TM I see the post in question and responded to him here

Seacore and dramo are scummier in my view.
I would love to hear how may and Sea are probably town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #376 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

llama wrote:One of the biggest things on you is that you are overly into just looking for lurkers. Dram is popular with you, mainly for lurking. Mae again you think is scummy, given that she is lurking. The only real case you have persued is RC, which you dropped due to a sudden VI read, which I dont know where it came from.
This sounds familiar about exactly what I said to you.
here

That said I think I have question most everyone here. I have my town views which are only 2 people. It's not my fault they are more active.
I would vote for EB, Dramo or Seacore and stated as much here

As for RC. He's either VI or scum. I'm leaning VI right now based on the relationships I see between Dramo (which I pointed to) and EB.
EB with Seacore which has to do with his reasoning here
Not explaining his reasoning. Finds the repeating of what others say as null.
I get the impression of EB trying to muddy others while ignoring people who do the same.

Mae hasn't said anything that I find helpful or informative so I have no town or scum read. Your assumption that I find her scum without me saying I find her scum is noted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #381 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:36 am

Post by farside22 »

I thought Llama was voting Tony.
*looks to mods vote count*

Tony always comes off lurkerish in games so far. pyp
I don't know if he is different with mini games.
Vi: I expect better from you then I'm going with the consensus vote EB drivel.
I will have something more fleshed out case wise Monday. Today I have too much going on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #401 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside22 381 wrote:Vi: I expect better from you then I'm going with the consensus vote EB drivel.
:?:
I don't recall naming you specifically, though you DID mention that you would be fine with lynching him Today.
Or is there something more special about dramonic that I'm overlooking?

Further, what is your take on this Llama vs. TonyMontana gambit?
It's a consensus comment I had issue with.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #402 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
farside22 wrote:
llama wrote:One of the biggest things on you is that you are overly into just looking for lurkers. Dram is popular with you, mainly for lurking. Mae again you think is scummy, given that she is lurking. The only real case you have persued is RC, which you dropped due to a sudden VI read, which I dont know where it came from.
here
No... thats you saying im going for weak players. Im saying you are going after lurkers over scummy.
Where? Quotes? Proof?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #403 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote: Oh hey farside also tried to deflect from ElectricBadger in 218 as well as 381. Suddenly I'm really liking this Badger lynch.

I am awesome like my avatar because I called Robocopter-VI before it became cool. See farside 250.
I totally should have thrown in my post 240 in my rebuttal to ElectricBadger's vote, because at the time I made that post nobody had unvoted Robocopter except me.

I have no idea why dramonic called me Town "based on Mafia 100". I would like for Dran-o Mick to run that one by me again.

farside 306 talks about opportunistic votes on Robocopter but doesn't bother mentioning who could have made them. Later on she mentions Seacore, but I would be surprised if that's the only one she thought of.

Vi how is this a deflect from EB? or this?

As for 306 306 I know I felt secore. Right now it's 11:30 pm So I don't remember who else I was thinking as oppotunist.

I don't like people saying I"m going with the consensus. I consider it scummy or lazy town. Since I don't see you as lazy in general it comes off as lazy. You keep flipping back and forth more with less and less reason. I don't know where your getting EB as scum from where I said I see connection between players with EB in 2 post (seacore and dramo) Which no one said boo about but EB.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #407 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside 403 wrote:t;]I don't like people saying I"m going with the consensus. I consider it scummy or lazy town. Since I don't see you as lazy in general it comes off as lazy. You keep flipping back and forth more with less and less reason. I don't know where your getting EB as scum from where I said I see connection between players with EB in 2 post (seacore and dramo) Which no one said boo about but EB.
Nobody said you were going with the consensus. I invited you to do so for the sake of getting a lynch. We DO need a consensus of some kind.

As for "flipping more and more with less and less reasoning", I find that surprising considering you've been following
me
on Robocopter and dramonic (and even unvoted Robocop for reasons that I gave before you even voted him).
I voted for those people for my own reason. Or are you saying my reasons for voting on them are the same as yours? Because I would dispute the later.
Robo was based on the meta that VV provided which I got the sense reading his town games he was not measuring up. As for dramo it is for the connection I stated to EB.
All my votes come with a reason. Not a follow the bw vote.
You also seemed to agree with me on my 3 scum person team. Did that change again?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #411 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

But surely people attacking you isn't the only thing going on ITT. What do you think of all the things that don't directly threaten you?
Things that bother farside:
1) Llama stating the following untrue comments:
One of the biggest things on you is that you are overly into just looking for lurkers. Dram is popular with you, mainly for lurking. Mae again you think is scummy, given that she is lurking.
None of this is true as I have be proding and question almost everyone in this game and voted for drama for the following nothing do to with lurking
Then states I think mae is scummy for lurking which I never said either.
When people try to make up things that aren't true I wonder how anyone can sit there and call them town.

I also wonder Vi with your sudden change at saying this to saying you changed your mind now based on what exactly?
What swayed you? What was said that changed your view?

As for EB if I'm wrong about Seacore (as you seem to imply) and Dramo (as you again imply) Then I need to see for myself if he's scum for things that are just connections from others.

As for EB

He states the following
ElectricBadger wrote:Hmm...better post by Robo, mostly just repeating what others have said, though. And I think being deliberately obtuse about his suspect claim. I'd still like an answer to this:
ElectricBadger wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:*I think its because I have absolutely no idea where to start. In the beginning of the thread I felt really lost because it was hard to understand what I should be doing.
Robocopter87 wrote:I understood my position [in another game] and what I was supposed to do. This is a little more difficult.
I'm confused by this in the wake of your vanilla claim. Why wouldn't you know what you're supposed to be doing?
however he says this

Which doesn't (1) Answer my question on how RC was being obtuse with his scum list and (2) calls something null when it refers to Seacore.
With is vote on dramo just for lurking and after some pressure from Vi and Llama he switches his vote to Robo.
The only votes EB had been serious about was Dramo.
His latest vote on Vi is not fleshed out and seems to be blaming her for coaxing him onto a Robo vote (huh?)

I still see a secore/EB connection. I still don't see Llama town. His play is reminding me more and more of myko from Teleport Mafia Where he throws stuff that just isn't true to see what sticks without actual facts.
EB has done anything solid. He voted dramo for lurking and stuck with it. He voted Robo after some pressure and stuck with it for little reasoning. Then went to Vi almost blaming her for his own bad play.

unvote:
vote: Electric Badger

Fos: Llamafluff
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #412 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Vi I believe is voting EB as of this
Fixed! One of these days I'll get a VC right. ~Mod.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #417 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:39 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
farside22 wrote:
here
No... thats you saying im going for weak players. Im saying you are going after lurkers over scummy.
Where? Quotes? Proof?
Oh llama you going to keep dodging my questions here?
I also asked where I stated that Mae was scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #419 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:@farside - Your interest in mae has been almost primarily activity concerned
Mae = lurking, not offering anything sadly is normal but I have to think if it's just one game I was in with her or more. (will get back to this tomorrow)
@Llama: How do you have a town read on Mae who has said very little?
Mae hasn't said anything that I find helpful or informative so I have no town or scum read. Your assumption that I find her scum without me saying I find her scum is noted.
Every time you have been bringing her up, you say she is lurking, and you continutally are challenging town reads on her. I find that when people try and push against town reads it normally is due to a scum read.

For the dram thing, you are right. I saw you as one of the bigger voices in the V/LA thing so thought your initial suspicion of his stemmed more from that then what you were voting for. Doesnt change the fact that I dont think dram is a good lynch though.
First of all you said I called her scummy. Where the quote you show there clearly saying null. I don't see how anyone gets a town read off of someone who voted for omni for weak reason talks about RC and is currently not voting anyone. You stated you saw her in another game (no link to that game) and read her the same there. How so? In what way?
As far as I see there isn't much scum hunting, posting, participation or anything that others haven't said. There is one game I can think of that I was in a game with Mae and she was scum who made one post and needed to be replaced so my meta on her is shaky to say the least.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #431 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:01 am

Post by farside22 »

EB wrote: So you're claiming that townies don't repeat cases?
You find Robo scummy for repeating others cases, what is the difference?
EB wrote:1) RC was being obtuse with the reason his vanilla claim didn't mesh with his earlier protests that he didn't know how to play his role. What's with scum lists?
2) Despite your implication of hypocrisy, I haven't called repeating cases a scum tell on anyone else, either. It's a lack of the most reliable town tell, which isn't thrilling, but that's about all. Vi is scum, I don't think Vi is likely to be scum with Seacore, ergo I'm not too suspicious of him.
Ahhh I saw obtuse and suspect claim and I thought you were talking about him not talking about who he was suspicious of.
So you think that him being confused on where to start (as far as claiming VT) doesn't make sense since he says he didn't know what he supposed to do?

Robocopter: Have you ever played a mini theme or a theme game before here at MS?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #449 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Llama - I don't let people tell me where my vote goes.
Do you honestly think that ani is going to be lynched today?
Ani is lurking more then usual. I saw him posting elsewhere and ignoring this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #458 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:55 am

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
farside22 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Llama - I don't let people tell me where my vote goes.
Do you honestly think that ani is going to be lynched today?
Ani is lurking more then usual. I saw him posting elsewhere and ignoring this game.
Would you vote for ani over EB? Over dram?
Not over dram or EB but it's something I'm noticing. As I said I lynched him as scum and town over his play.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #460 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:
But don't you find it odd that Vas first admitted to doing the exact same thing and then used it as a point against ani?
I'm going to wait for Ani to respond to this gam before I respond to this question if you don't mind. There is a reason I'm not berating Vas at the moment.

I declare this:
hp wrote:Ok, I don't think Robo is scum. And I don't understand the case about Badger.

Trying to justify lurking is plain pointless and scummy.
See Vas
The worst vote and reasoning I have seen this game and yes that includes dramo

fos: HP
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #461 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:00 am

Post by farside22 »

@Vi: I'm on the fence with the debate between the 2 of you. I know players that pressure others on votes and question them. It depends on what the player says when they vote during the pressure. I think calling EB's vote on RC after Llama said something was hypocritical. However I'm still waiting on EB to answer my question about the difference between calling RC scummy for following and saying it's null when I mention secore doing the same thing. And yes I still find Seacore scummy.

As for the fab four (dramo - townish vibes, RC - town, ani - unsure, hp - scummy vibes see most recent post)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #464 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

@EB: So the only reason you find RC scummy is because of what he said about not understanding his place in this game?
What did you think about what Vi said and do you still find her scummy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #466 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:30 am

Post by farside22 »

How was RC's comment towards Elli odd?
more telling is the bizarre over reaction when questioned about it, which I think is a solid tell.
Where do you get this from?
defends v. Vi with sarcasm/defensiveness, again not what I'd expect from a townie who wants to get more votes on scum
I didn't see all his defense as sarcastic. Aren't most players defensive when questioned?
Basically he's pushing at players who could have semi-decent cases made against them, but he's not pushing any of that; just spam and over reaction when challenged.
I really don't see anything in his post as an over reaction. Please quote which post you get this from.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #471 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:15 am

Post by farside22 »

I can't say I agree with your reasoning there EB. I don't see the over reaction. Sarcasm I relate to but I don't see it scummy. I do agree that his post calling Elli out on his voting pattern is odd but I don't see how that is scummy either.

Now back to my 2 issues on you. One is Vi: Do you think it's scummy for Vi to be pushing you on your vote? Why is that scummy?
Why did you have your vote on Dramo for so long and have only looked on RC most of the game?
I reread you Vi post and I still don't see why you find her scummy except for asking you repeatedly about a vote. How is that scummy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #480 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:04 am

Post by farside22 »

EB this was your first case on Vi
ElectricBadger wrote:Quality.

I like facts better than buddying to push my case, though, so:
Vi wrote:EBWOP:
Vi 320 wrote:I started getting the impression that the cop was leaning more toward VIdom.
So I did.
*So I moved on.

To answer your reflexive objection I didn't explicitly mention that I was starting to have misgivings about Robocop at the time. DWI.
No, you didn't say so. Which of course is going to stand out, since I specifically asked you about it. Which would be bad enough, pre-emptive self-excusing aside, but you actually said the
opposite
:
Vi wrote:1) I'm dropping my pressure to see if any of the other lusers who are saying "oh he has enough pressure" are going to step up.
2) There are no good reasons not to suspect Robocopter except that I dislike the timing of your vote and L-Fluff's vote (whose vote was the one I called out as following public opinion).
And I still find 'timing of my vote' to be a rather ironic case, as you were equally suspicious when I wasn't voting for Robo:
Vi wrote:Why not vote Robocopter?
Unvote Robo, Vote Vi
so I can brag in the post game about nailing scum D1.
The other post was you quoting the number of times she asked about your vote. Please explain what I'm missing and answer my questions.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #482 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:44 am

Post by farside22 »

On the other hand, you did completely ignore my question about Elli's vote. Since you're implying I'm scummy for voting someone without much of a case, I'm really curious to hear why you've had no comments towards a player who refuses to state any case at all, even when asked specifically to explain his vote.
Am I the desiganated player that is supposed to pounce on everyone?
Everyone hear that apparently I'm supposed to mention every little thing that everyone doesn't. :roll:
God help me I swear I'm human. I'm not the only player in this game. You have an issue with Elli's vote go harp on him. Stop acting like everyone else is scummy.
I feel like I'm dealing with children this game. First it's Llama, then Vi and now EB. Do I see anyone else harping on others for not saying anything? Or noticing or commenting.
I swear you people make me want to start smoking all over again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #487 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

ElectricBadger wrote:
farside22 wrote:Am I the desiganated player that is supposed to pounce on everyone?
Everyone hear that apparently I'm supposed to mention every little thing that everyone doesn't. :roll:
God help me I swear I'm human. I'm not the only player in this game. You have an issue with Elli's vote go harp on him. Stop acting like everyone else is scummy.
I feel like I'm dealing with children this game. First it's Llama, then Vi and now EB. Do I see anyone else harping on others for not saying anything? Or noticing or commenting.
I swear you people make me want to start smoking all over again.
Wow. Quite dramatic. And quite non-answery.

No, I don't expect you to 'pounce on everyone.' However, I do expect that 1) when asked, you'll be capable of producing some sort of opinion of other players and 2) if you're going to cite something as a scum tell in one player you won't ignore a far worse example in another player.

Basically, you made a choice of whom to attack. You stated two reasons for doing so. I don't think one applies at all and you don't seem to care about a much worse example of the other, so I'm trying to understand your reasoning.
Elli lurks as town and scum. I would expect him to give an answer eventually if not there may be a point to this exercise. I'm giving you grief because I think your scum. You however are pointing to others and I feel like it's a little child saying, "but mom he started it" or "but mom he voted poorly too" I will say what I say to any child. I'm talking to you not the other child. Deal with it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #489 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:That analogy doesn't hold.

If the other child is also yours, punishing one for the same act that the other is getting away with makes you a shitty parent. (i.e. Scumhunter)

Giving him grief for it because you think he's scum, and not giving another player the same grief means you've made up your mind and are looking for evidence to fit your case, not cases to fit the evidence.
Oh look here is the scum partner helping ^

*looks in crystal ball*
I see a vote coming from EB and Seacore towards me in my future based on OMGUS and no actual evidence.

Are you even scum hunting seacore. I see you following more then giving any actual case on people. Hey seacore if you read your scum partner in iso you will see some of the comments he made on his case on Vi he never brought up the first time. And if you read me in iso I have a town read on Elli so why would I give that player grief?
Oh that's right reading the game is foreign to scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #493 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi pressed you as linked to me; immediately following you felt the need to focus on me. You've been attacking cases you're too lazy to read through, misrepped and outright lied, ignored your so-called tells in others and questions about why you did so.
Yes she did and.....? So I focased on you how is that scummy?
Which case do you think I'm too lazy to read? Which post did I misrep and where did I outright lie?
I love all these accusations where you post not quote or show where any of this crap happened.

See here is the difference between what I did and you did. I stated that I noticed a connection so I questioned you based on those connections. Your actions feel like someone getting pissy at another player who you can't sway away from asking you question. I have seen scum delibertly try to circumvent actions by pointing to others saying look they did this why are you attacking them garabage so much it not even funny.

Also another thing to note that you apparently have checked into I noticed that Elli is busy lately. He hasn't been posting much in any game so I suspect he is really busy. If he didn't give a response and you felt he was maybe actively lurking why did you not mention any of this with your comment towards me about Elli?
Finally you asked Elli why he voted for you, what would be the point in me asking the same question to Elli? Why would I point to something scummy in Elli who I have a town read on and see that he is busy and posting very little in other games?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #494 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Also I would like everyone to note 491 and read it about 10 more times and then vote EB and lynch scum please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #496 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

ElectricBadger wrote:
You've been attacking cases you're too lazy to read through
And I responded to the Robo case after and disagreed with pretty much all your points after. So how is that lazy now?

EB's case on Vi:
This is where EB voted here
More fleshed out case here

Only thing I believe I missed was the rabid attention comment you made at the end.
Most of this was answering questions or quoting Vi's constant barage of when will you vote comments. And where you dispute Vi's comment.
misrepped and outright lied
Funny thing about the misrep you stated this yourself
ElectricBadger wrote: I get how you can interpret it as saying the repeating was a scum tell; the initial comment was unclear as to whether I was calling it null or scummy. It's a game about lying, so I can even get that you don't accept my explanation. But saying I'm not answering you is an obvious lie; I've done so several times.
Are you going back on that now for some reason?

You are right about your dramo vote.
ignored your so-called tells in others and questions about why you did so.
What part of my explaination on elli in my last post (493) did you disagree with?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #498 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:Yeah I've been busy.
Catching up someotherplaces too but quick things to mention.
Voting Badger: I thought I made it pretty clear several times earlier that it came out through PoE.
For reference later, Vasscum game here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... c&&start=0.
And I don't like the lack of attention/pressure on the Mae/hp slot up to now.
I gave hp a good smack of fos on his vote and reasoning. He started posting a bit more today so I'm of the wait and see moment right now. I see the deadline is the 19. For me I'm going to be voting one of EB, HP or Seacore at this point.

Mod: prod morph so I can read him the riot for not posting in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #502 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:15 am

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Unvote
Vote EB

This is a blatant not-RC countervote. There are people I would much rather have lynched, but it is now apparent that its not going to happen.
All I saw is you mention Tony or myself. Then stated you were going to do a reread. What happened there?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #504 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
dramonic 499 wrote:Like, he was driven to claim townie and that's FINE???
Pu-lease.
:badposting:

I see my name being thrown around a lot and exhortations to lynch E-Badger (that I'm not giving) but it's way too many words. Could Mom and Family Pet please offer bullet points?

Also, why is it that the only people E-Badger seems to be paying attention to are the people trying to lynch him?
Mom voice:

hi vi this is mom.
I know your in this game and reading the game in same way. I found your opinion of RC valuable and I don't see scum trying to derail a wagon like that. So just for you I will give you my oppinion of the scum EB.
See orginally I thought wowz I see some strange things about calling out one player while ignoring another. But he clarefied this (which was my main issue.) But I decided to persue my suspicion of him and question him further because you know mom's instict and all.
Just when I think maybe I'm wrong about EB. He ask me about Elli who I had nothing but nice things to say. And points out his poor voting on EB.
I thought well that's not right. I have a reason for pointing out my question of not noticing things to people. I'm question them because I'm suspicious of the person they aren't. EB as far as I know isn't suspicious of Elli and never said anything so why is he pointing this out.
Then I got snarky with EB. You know how mom gets. She likes to goad people sometimes and just when I pull the OMGUS comment out we have this really scummy comment by EB.
ElectricBadger wrote:
farside22 wrote:You however are pointing to others and I feel like it's a little child saying, "but mom he started it" or "but mom he voted poorly too" I will say what I say to any child. I'm talking to you not the other child. Deal with it.
Sure, ma...I asked for your opinion of one other player's vote. Godawful unreasonable of me. It's not like you keep asking
me
about other players. (Good move to dismiss your hypocrisy with insults rather than explanation though, I don't think anyone noticed!)

Vi pressed you as linked to me; immediately following you felt the need to focus on me. You've been attacking cases you're too lazy to read through, misrepped and outright lied, ignored your so-called tells in others and questions about why you did so.
farside22 wrote:*looks in crystal ball*
I see a vote coming from EB and Seacore towards me in my future based on OMGUS and no actual evidence.
Wow, you didn't even wait for a vote before pulling out the OMGUS card, that's awesome. Because, of course, the first player to vote can't be scum, right?
Vi wrote:Hey Badger. Do you have an opinion on me or not?
I thought 484 was pretty clear; I think you've done a lot of scummy stuff, and while I haven't seen many tells lately that doesn't reverse my opinion. It does, however, mean that a wagon on you doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

There are three players that look like good votes to me atm; we're approaching deadline and only one has a wagon, so:

Unvote Vi, Vote Robocopter
In all this EB calls me out, can you believe that? But votes for RC. Now why would someone I say about voting me worry about voting me if they feel they have a valid case. Why would they go back to an old stand by?
I feel reading this that I have shaken EB and instead of placing a vote on me (which would have been valid) he backed down and voted RC. Why would town player feel the need to back town from me. Mom just doesn't understand that. I think scum would back down out of fear however. I think scum would worry that maybe it would be OMGUS.
Now he has these wonderful quotes of me saying things and dear I did say them, there is no doubt about that but he seems to forgot he's own rational in one case. Well I just about felt hurt. How can someone say I was misrep'ing them when it clear I misunderstood.
Well that and seacore defending EB and not saying much else also feels off but that is a case against Seacore.

Best wishes to you,

Mom
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #508 (isolation #80) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Dearest Vi,

When I'm town I will push at those who I believe are the scummiest. There is still a nice 3 days before deadline hits.

Mom

VV: I have seen EB town Bang
Mind you different machanic's and all but I don't get the same sense here as there.

Llama: What is the difference between Ani's lurking and TM's lurking?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #513 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Llama: I believe this is the case:
TonyMontana wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:Announcing wearyness of a quick-hammer at L-1 on day 1 is not pro-town. It's trying to look pro-town, which is scummy in itself.

The wagon sure broke down quickly after the VT claim. I think I'll keep seeing robo for now, as I don't have a better vote ATM.
I'll check out seacore later, tho, so far he hasn't really redeemed his predecessor in my eyes.
Stuff like this mostly.

Justifies voting dram for his wanting to hammer robo, who he still wants lynched but is giving himself a way to get off the wagon. All while showing the want for a third wagon on seacore.

Just looks like trying to keep every possible option for a wagon open for himself here.
Where did you read dram in that?

My first line was aimed at seacore.

And why would I need a way off a wagon that everyone basically jumped out of . No, sir, I'm still sticking to robo for the time being. Mostly cause I've seen nothing to convince me he's not still a good lynch.

Don't see what you try to accomplish by this weak sauce character assassination attempt, really
So were adding actively lurking to the list and not seeming town? As I said before many of the games I see TM he is always lurking so it's a null tell for me.
Morph on the other hand I don't normally see actively lurkering in a game. I have seen him post more and better stuff then he is doing here which if you want meta on scum morph vs town I would give it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #515 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi: How would you describe TM's town meta?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #526 (isolation #83) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:farside 367 correctly calls the gambit (or at least comes close). I don't think they would be scum together, which is a relief. I have to wonder why farside came out and called L-Fluff an anti-Town power role though
My gut just keeps finding Llama scummy.

So here is what I have with morph. The first 2 is the one where I keep talking about lynching him as scum then as town.
ani scum
Ani Town

These are the games I modded. Morph never really offers much in either.

ani scum
ani town

So this game is reminding me more and more of the first 2 games and how he played. I caught him on a slip in the first game and the second game both him and his lover were just lurky, lurky.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #556 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:10 am

Post by farside22 »

animorpherv1 wrote:Hi. I've been ouit ofr a while mtoday, finally able to post.

I have been reading the thread, whenever I remember, but I don't see the reasons for an EB lynch.
I saw you posting elsewhere on the site. Why can you post in other games and not here?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #557 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:24 am

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:Ok you know? Im just going to spill since it actually be useful today afterall, it would at least help explain why I want the people who are timid to do anything dead. My role heavily suggests a few things

1) There is at least one member of the scum who do not know who other scum are. I do not know if this is a traitor, or actually more then just that, it could be no scum know eachother. At least one member of the scum is flying blind to their partners though
2) At least one member of the scum is actually searching for other members of the scum team. This is a night ability that is highly likely related to colors as again is suggested by my role, another reason I wanted that shut down early. Scum hooking up due to carelessness early isnt something I wanted. Im not sure if they actually hook up if they find eachother or just are told "yes X is scum", im thinking the latter though
3) A couple other things are suggested, one which I will claim in twilight, and one that I may or may not claim, depending on what whoever is lynched flips PR wise.

This is why im a little more interested in TM today. Since all scum dont know eachother, they may be far more hesitant then normal to actually push cases, scumhunt etc. TM is fitting this bill perfectly to me.

I have a tricky role, im just hoping I finally have come to the right conclusion as to how to play it.
I have never seen a town player knowing what the mafia knows, but I can't see scum doing this gambit because it puts a target on their back.
I have to question if Llama is suicidal as scum.
As for if this is true it will explain some things I see in the game.
This could explain some players who are eager to lynch RC over others or try and push cases on others and just lynch RC. Maybe it's a scum move.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #558 (isolation #86) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:Going back on topic, here's an unofficial vote count:

*Voting for scum: Vi, farside22, LlamaFluff
*Voting for VI-Town: TonyMontana, Seacore, ElectricBadger, dramonic
*Wasting their votes to varying degrees: Robocopter (on Seacore), VasudeVa (on animorpherv1), Ellibereth (on TonyMontana), hp[leaves] (on LlamaFluff), animorpherv1 (on Vi)

Please adjust your votes accordingly.

If you feel your vote is being unjustly represented in this vote count, now would be a great time to bring up some good reasons why. (Yesterday or today would have been better but etc.)
Hey this helps and theorizing with Llama's claim 99% there is scum on the VI wagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #568 (isolation #87) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:Wait what I completely missed L-Fluff 543.

Actually, what Fluff is saying may explain why I don't see a lot of connections between people and why OMGUS has been the rule of the Day. And now I understand why TM has been his target of choice. There's more to say, but if there's a recruitment mechanism I'm going to stop for Today.

farside, is there a particular reason you keep trying to suggest L-Fluff could be scum?
I just don't feel he is trying like he normally does. Like something just feels off whenever I read him. His case on TM wasn't spectacular. He doesn't really seem like he is scum hunting. He says I read player X and Y as scum with no reasoning. Things like that just don't say Llama town in my view.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #570 (isolation #88) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:Also,

RC could have just hammered. But he didn't.
The choice is clearly, at this stage between himself and EB.

If RC was town, he knows that he's town (although he's apparently confused about being a VT, so maybe not) so if the choice is between confirmed town and EB he should know where to drop the hammer. but he didn't.

Alternatively, if RC is scum, he's hoping somebody else drops that hammer, because he's clearly newbie scum and is worried about how that will look.

Summary: Town would know hammer is the best town option, scum have a guilty conscious. RC did not hammer.

Conclussion: RC is scum.

You're smoking crack. Why would he hammer EB? Did he have a case on EB?

Summary: Seacore not hammering means EB and him are scum together.

conclusion: Would still vote for Seacore.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #601 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:47 am

Post by farside22 »

The biggest thing that didn't fit for me was the name claim here
ElectricBadger wrote:Robot Unicorn Watcher
EB wrote:Asking you about Elli wasn't a redirection, or I would have actually posted a case on him - it was to point out your hypocrisy in choosing to renew an attack on me rather than focus on someone else.
You mean like when you bring up something about someone but don't say anything to a person that does the same?
VasudeVa wrote:
L-2, I believe. Claim tiem now?
EB wrote: Wow, asking for a claim at L-2, without any confirmed additional votes? Rolefishing much? Fortunately for you that's apparently not scummy this game, and Vi will probably attack me for calling you out for it.
Where was this when Seacore did the same thing again?
The rest of the claim where the info goes to someone else in the game is interesting.

unvote:
vote: Seacore

This is a temp vote till I get to work
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #603 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

ElectricBadger wrote:
farside22 wrote:Where was this when Seacore did the same thing again?
Same place as when hp[leaves] did the same thing. Asking for a claim at L-1 is bad play when there's no one who's willing to hammer, and in Robo's place I wouldn't have responded, but enough people do it as a knee jerk reaction that I don't see it as a particular scum tell anymore.

Asking for a claim at L-2 is much less standard.
And then hp stated the following right after and Vi was the one to say something to HP:
hp [leaves] wrote:Looks like I counted wrong. Don't mind my L-1 paranoia.

Unsee, See ElectricBadger
I have a deadline in another game today. My case on seacore will have to wait till after I finsh reading a few things in there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #610 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore:
Seacore wrote:Okay, got my PM,

I'll answer your questions soon, Farside.
But first, I'll just post my immediate thoughts.

In the games that I've read and seen, Drama and Ani nearly always look like scum, and I've seen nothing that exceeds their usual scum-scent..

At the moment, I like Robo for the kill. I haven't seen anybody really defend him, and I find that interesting, but that won't tell me much until he flips.

Llama seems as town as anybody can on Day 1.

Tony was absent and hasn't seemed scum since he got back

I'll have a look see at Mae and Omni now.
Why did you find it interesting that no one defended RC and why did that make him lynch worthy?

Issues I have with Seacore:

votes for RC here saying he's scummy for reason's meantion, not help and seems to think there would bein information in the lynch.
Why is this poor. 1) not making a proper case. 2) saying he's not helpful when there is about 4 players lurking hard core so pointing to one unhelpful person is null (3) All lynches have information again null

post 234 considering the number of people lurking I see part of this reasoning as poor as lurking is easier to get away with then being active.

post 269 Ask for a claim before placing him at L-1

post 274 Doesn't say what was scummy about RC's reaction or what actions he found scummy

post 317 (a) is lazy and (b) was stated by others before him.

post 322 has concern's over a hammer with someone he thinks is scummy? This is nonsensical. Scum hammering means we have a scum suspect for tomorrow to lynch hammering without a claim = scummy.

post 386 Doesn't seem to be trying hard to look for scum and sits on his vote with nothing more said.

post 399 more following of a bw. So far still no case of his own to speak of.

post 422 more no reasoning and the promised I will have more on why Vas is scummy has disappeared.

post 425 hypocritcal point against Seacore for saying RC is going for the easy case. Really? Pot this is kettle, I have some news for you there.

post 569 I want to lynch this guy more after this statement alone and his concern for putting someone at L-1. Give me a break.
I mean really if you look at Seacore in iso there was a question about his concern for placing someone at L-1 and then wants to give RC shit for not hammering before a claim and when RC never stated any suspicion on EB in the first place! :roll: UGH@@@@@@
Lets not forget I haven't see one case that Seacore has done that didn't follow someone else.
My vote is staying on Seacore.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #646 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

I feel like everyone just ignored my Seacore case and jumped on a lurk I mentioned days ago with meta.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #649 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

23 hours till deadline.
Lets see if morph comes in to claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #664 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

A VT claim is the best thing we're going to get from morph.
I can't convince people to look at Seacore?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #666 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

Would rather have a lynch.

unvote:
vote: morph
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #672 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

dramonic wrote:Well that was ridiculous.
When ani flips town can we finally lynch obvscum Seacore
VV
?
Fixed
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #693 (isolation #97) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
hp [leaves] 688 wrote:I don't post for a day and ani goes from 0 votes to lynch?

Wow.
Any other thoughts on the subject?

Also, am I the only person seeing a connection between these events?
*LlamaFluff says scum are looking for partners
*Scum are probably colorless via flavor
*LlamaFluff claims to have no colors
I feel more confused then ever on the subject.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #704 (isolation #98) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:32 am

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Vi wrote:
LlamaFluff 700 wrote:
[VV]
seemed to be against the bigger wagons with actual reasoning
Yyyyyyyyyou're going to have to explain this one.
Ok so making responses based on what I remembered reading at seven in the morning is apparently a bad idea.

He came in against the EB wagon though when it was starting to pick up speed with a meta read, and I dont think scum would do anything to derail a wagon of EB in the place of VI-town wagon.

Does anyone have stats for farside-meltdown meta? I know ive glanced at a few games where they have occured and wonder if its a tell. The ones ive played with her she has only been scum and never had one of those happen even to the extent that it is here.
I didn't see a melt down. I think I argue more as town then scum, but then I think of my most mafia win and that had me doing some really go arguing. I'm not going to have time for links.

See: Whedson (mod Tony) I was scum (mini theme)
See Fire and Ice 201 (first one not current one) I was town there.
See: game modded by DGB in this forum I was town there.
See pyp3 (mod Patrick) mini theme scum there
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #718 (isolation #99) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm very confused.
Vi: Did you know that by stating the bold that EB would be restored?

I want to vote for Seacore for yesterday but I'm confused by the scene today.

Anyone who can explain it to me would be much help.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #719 (isolation #100) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

I keep seeing that win con on the front page and wondering if it's a scum or 3rd party win condition. I just figured 3rd party but now with the storyline I'm just uncertain.

Llama: You stated the scum didn't know each other. Is this like where one is a traitor or are they all uncertain? Why did you get info like that?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #724 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Here is what isn't making sense. Usually when there is mafia there is a death. Not a loss of color. Did EB die in that scene or just loss color. This is really important for me to understand.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #726 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside22 724 wrote:Here is what isn't making sense. Usually when there is mafia there is a death. Not a loss of color. Did EB die in that scene or just loss color. This is really important for me to understand.
ElectricBadger did not die. He was (ignoring flavor) poisoned.
So I assume again that is a SK type not mafia.

Vote: Seacore

I don't see anything town from him yesterday and if I'm correct about the nature of the game then this is scum for sure.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #731 (isolation #103) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
Robocopter87 728 wrote:If EB was poisned. Who was the NK?

I mean, having a powerole that could depoison someone and the "Mafia" only poisoned wouldn't make much sense. If in fact there is A posioning SK then what did the Mafia do?
^bingo
You should be voting Seacore with me then.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #734 (isolation #104) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Soc is scum.

No case, following and buddying. Probable scum with Seacore.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #736 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Socrates wrote:The hell?.
Hell is down, deep down. So I have been told
Hp is lurker scum. Also, his attack on Llama is turbo bad.
Did you ever mention this prior to morph flip? *looks and see's the answer is no*
Who am I buddying with?
hmm I thought I detected budding with Vi now I realize I was wrong there
Who am I following?
Anyone. Haven't see you make a good case and basically I feel like your just cruising along and not doing much else. Oh look a bw on hp. Let go for it. :roll:
Why w/ Seacore? Because I failed to follow
you
on him?
No
I think you just made all that up
What did I make up exactly?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #743 (isolation #106) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Socrates wrote:
What did I make up exactly?
The buddying comment, the following comment. Both are ridiculous.
I would say your vote with lack of reasoning today is pretty poor quality. If you voted for seacore without a reason I would attack you just as much.
As well as
this I gave you a leeway do to replacing with a short deadline but the vote on hp is just cruising along at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #761 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:16 am

Post by farside22 »

VasudeVa wrote:@Elli: I'm curious how you came up with those pairings. I don't see any big link between me and HP, also Soc/Sea aside from ignoring each other for most of the game(which could be easily explained by the lurker nature of HP and Soc).
I am not willing to vote Soc/sea or VV based on this post alone and how the votes are currently going.

Also I'm going to be busy and although I tried to be subtle and I will be busy I will just say that if the mafia has a kill and the fact there was no kill last night it was because of who I targeted.
I'm voting for that person more then just what I said yesterday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #763 (isolation #108) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:26 am

Post by farside22 »

dramonic wrote:I doubt Soc is scum. His play isn't exactly scummy :S
He hasn't done anything case wise. He named a few people he thought were town and voted the most popular bw going on. I wouldn't call that town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #771 (isolation #109) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Vi: I'm reading VV post on and making defenses for others. He also points out they could be ignoring each other do to lack of posting and if that was true about everyone morph would not have been lynched.

In other news I'm sad most are ignoring my comments about the lack of kill.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #775 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:58 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:@Elli: I'm curious how you came up with those pairings. I don't see any big link between me and HP, also Soc/Sea aside from ignoring each other for most of the game(which could be easily explained by the lurker nature of HP and Soc).
I am
not
willing to vote Soc/sea or VV based on this post alone and how the votes are currently going.

Also I'm going to be busy and although I tried to be subtle and I will be busy I will just say that if the mafia has a kill and the fact there was no kill last night it was because of who I targeted.
I'm voting for that person more then just what I said yesterday.
Sorry Vi it's fixed now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #776 (isolation #111) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:04 am

Post by farside22 »

ElectricBadger wrote: Been doing my utmost to ignore all the setup discussion surrounding the lack of kill in the hopes it would stop. But yes, your soft claim is noted. I'm processing what to do with it based on what happens if you're wrong - and at this point that's probably an 'oops, my bad' discussion, so it carries some weight but not as much as an actual claim; but that course of action probably isn't great either. There's not even evidence yet that the poisoning wasn't the mafia hit: basically there's a lot of 'ifs' for your action to be taken as proof.
You have a point but I do find it most odd that you only lost your color. We already have speculated by some that the post on the first page could be a 3rd party role. But a mafia without a kill..............I'll try not to speculate but if there was any truth to that I'm glad I'm not mafia then it would suck to say the least.
@Farside: You're possibly jumping to conclusions with that softclaim.
Possible but it explains to me in my mind a lack of NK (as I said I find it hard to imagine a mafia group without a kill mechanism) and second I found Seacore scummy yesterday and so far nothing is changing my view on it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #779 (isolation #112) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Dear diary,

Some person seems to believe the morph is some 3rd party role. I don't know about you diary but i would be asking the mod.
He also seems to think he should be immune to making cases and that following should be tolerated. The nerve of scummy players.

Mod: Is morph a 3rd party role?
Last edited by farside22 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #788 (isolation #113) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:How confident is everyone that myself, Vi, EB and RC are town here? Im actually debating a massclaim here, especially as all of the "probably town" seeming people have claimed at least partially.
So I believe Vi town. EB could have been targeted by a 3rd party but after the claim I'm finding it difficult to believe EB is scum.
RC is really invisible but i did feel his push was scum motivated.
You I see have a big fat ? on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #804 (isolation #114) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:26 am

Post by farside22 »

I have a question to llama first:

Why were you worried about the vote count showing players what colors they are if you believe the scum to be colorless?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #810 (isolation #115) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:24 am

Post by farside22 »

ElectricBadger wrote:
Vi wrote:
ElectricBadger 799 wrote:In other news, we seem to've moved from condescending to passive aggressive. Yay.
I feel like a real menace to society now. :(
Nah, that was a poke at the mom voice and the dear diary BS.
Yeah I'm bitchy about some people's comments is there a point to it? Absolutely.

On a side note I need to reread hp just to see what is what. For now work calls and I hope by today to have it tamed down.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #811 (isolation #116) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:25 am

Post by farside22 »

ElectricBadger wrote:
Socrates wrote:I'm going to ask again. I might not have the biggest word count, but I've put stances down and provided opinions. What more are you looking for? What haven't I commented on?
You come off more as an observer than a player.
This ^
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #817 (isolation #117) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:25 am

Post by farside22 »

I think the only thing that is going to hurt doing a mass claim is what EB claimed yesterday about having a watcher ability but the info going to someone else. Obviously EB was a target because of the claim but the scum are still clueless as to who the actual person is that gets the info.
Now if you think the person getting the info is scum then why would EB be a target?
Again this is all dependant on if Eb was the target of the 3rd party (which I'm going on that assumption) or whether mafia has some weird ability that takes color away from a player without killing them. (I'm assuming based on mod story line EB was not dead just without color)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #836 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

To any newb in the game
beloved princess
For anyone wishing to lynch the claim I will now demand a long drawn out case on why especially from the player I'm voting on who is still scum in my eyes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #854 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:05 am

Post by farside22 »

I do agree with EB that hp's agreement with a mass claim
hp [leaves] wrote: I'm pro-massclaim
with the type of role he has makes no sense. I would personally if I had that role be against mass claiming.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #868 (isolation #120) » Sat May 01, 2010 11:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:*sets out farside bait*
Sorry I'm still happy with my vote till someone proves the scum don't have a kill.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #874 (isolation #121) » Sat May 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:hp[leaves], why aren't you voting for VasudeVa after 857?

Socrates, who's your second choice for your vote?

farside, same question.
Socrates
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #893 (isolation #122) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Soc: latest post leaves me no warm or fuzzy feelings and I take it reading his post he's not reading anything.
Vas: L-1 means claim time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #895 (isolation #123) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside22 893 wrote:Vas: L-1 means claim time.
only if you plan on hammering
mmmm I haven't found a reason to switch my vote and I don't like seacores vote on Vas especally as I never saw him do a case on the guy in the first place.
But I remember thinking VV, Soc and seacore in an alliance together and I can see scum bussing. I think I would need to look back at some notes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #908 (isolation #124) » Wed May 05, 2010 8:51 am

Post by farside22 »

farside - Why did you back down from wanting a VV Top claim?
You said you were happy with your Seacore vote until someone "proved" that there is no extra kill (how you want anyone to do that, I'm not sure) but were evidently willing to threaten VV. What's going on?
You asked me if I was hammering and stated I should only want a claim if I'm hammering him. So how did I back down from wanting a claim?
I said I would look at the 3 but if I don't believe in hammering someone because of my own views why push it then?

Let me assure you I'm not switching my vote. Everyone seems to want to believe that the poison is the only method and is the "mafia" method. More power to you. I already explain how I can't see that as having a nonkill mafia is not only frustrating to scum it's unbalanced in my view and I believe I stopped someone from dying. That is my view and it's not changing. I also don't see why Seacore is getting town cred from his blant vote hopping and lack of views on why he finds anyone scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #919 (isolation #125) » Thu May 06, 2010 3:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi: How do you know the poison kills someone? Are you saying it's a delay kill where we know someone's color is taken but they live thru the day?
What about the theory on the front with the wincon? I had believed it to be serial killer over a mafia win con.

As for VV. I noted he was at L-1 and typically it means time for a claim. I never heard a rule that the person asking wants to hammer.
Considering Seacore asked before L-1 he sure gets off light. I'm seeing him get too much leeway and excuses. Soc stated he had a town read. My gut tells me he's scum and he's special.

Elli: Why are you voting for Soc?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #924 (isolation #126) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:36 am

Post by farside22 »

hp [leaves] wrote:You can't understand. You have no colors. It has something to do with how many are them.

Let's see:
LF is clueless about how many colors townies have (it's all right he claimed colorless before)
VV is clueless about how many colors townies have (it's NOT all right)

Both LF and VV drew the same conclusion about colors. It is likely that they have the same information about it. They are both colorless. We lynch VV.
I don't see it as a scum slip unless your trying to say that VV didn't know before Ani flipped and you think he is pointing out how many colors town has.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #926 (isolation #127) » Thu May 06, 2010 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

@Vi: yes I'm talking about seacore. I notice Elli's vote and list of suspects. He list Seacore first but vote Soc.
Things like that bother me and get my scum senses going.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #928 (isolation #128) » Thu May 06, 2010 7:11 am

Post by farside22 »

hp [leaves] wrote:
farside22 wrote:I don't see it as a scum slip unless your trying to say that VV didn't know before Ani flipped and you think he is pointing out how many colors town has.
That's what I'm saying.
mmm not sure. But it should be obvious reading the front page that Ani didn't have VT role. I also do note that the sample PM doesn't mention the colors it just says you are very colorful.
RC can you clear up one thing for me. Are you told what your colors are?
Please don't say what they are just say yes or no.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #930 (isolation #129) » Thu May 06, 2010 7:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:farside, at risk of sounding repetitive--do you want VV to claim?
Let me have RC answer that question first.
I am wavering slightly on VV as scum but damn i hate the idea that I just may have shot myself in the foot if the mafia don't have a normal kill. I'm just finding it hard to imagine not having a kill and the only poison ablity I ever have seen typically town doesn't know about someone being poisoned till they die the next day.
I'm sorry I know this seems weird but I feel like I'm fighting an uphill battle with trying to show Seacore as scum and only one vote on him and people ignoring me on my reason's claim. Then calling me scum with no reason. I keep thinking there is scum motive there. I can't stop myself from wanting to push at Seacore till it breaks.
But I will tell you that if RC comes back with an answer I expect it will damn VV more in my eyes as scum.

Your asking if I want VV to claim and right now I just want Seacore pushed to L-1 and forced to claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #932 (isolation #130) » Thu May 06, 2010 7:48 am

Post by farside22 »

No to mass claim. I already stated the one issue on this.

@Llama: Also how do you see something in regards to the slip being colorless and all?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #935 (isolation #131) » Thu May 06, 2010 8:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Robocopter87 wrote:Farside-
I know my colors, they were told to me.
I can tell you how many and what they are if that is ever needed for whatever reason. But I doubt the actual claim of colors should not be done.
But telling you how many is understandable if you want me to counterclaim the amount to a claimed VTCorn. Lol, Vtcorn
Not necessary.

fos: VV
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #939 (isolation #132) » Thu May 06, 2010 10:55 am

Post by farside22 »

I missed the your colours are: redacted in the sample PM. I thought I was feeling lucky and catching a scum slip and I knew what the whole colors thing was about so what are you saying I'm scummy about Vi?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #941 (isolation #133) » Thu May 06, 2010 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

I talked about the colors with HP knowing what he was on about with the 3 colors things and his belief. Even there there is a big diffence with what my PM says color wise and what morph stated. How can you say your not buying it?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #942 (isolation #134) » Thu May 06, 2010 11:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Also I don't find your being rationale at all with my push and claim today at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #946 (isolation #135) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Robocopter87 wrote:So Farside just
forgot
about the role pm on the first page?
I looked at page one looking for the color idea. I then looked at my pm that says your colours are and thought I didn't see the sample PM with that note. I was about to high five a sloppy mod moment. I caught scum one game do to a mod forgetting to add things to a sample PM.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #954 (isolation #136) » Fri May 07, 2010 2:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi: What part of this did you not get?
farside22 wrote:
I looked at page one looking for the color idea. I then looked at my pm that says your colours are and thought I didn't see the sample PM with that note. I was about to high five a sloppy mod moment. I caught scum one game do to a mod forgetting to add things to a sample PM.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #963 (isolation #137) » Fri May 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Any reason I can't have the seacore lynch I have been on since the start?

*sigh*

not happy, not happy with people at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #967 (isolation #138) » Sat May 08, 2010 3:53 am

Post by farside22 »

ignorant nonreading scum asked wrote:@far: You did not answer my question. Why did RC's post make hp's accusation valid?
hp [leaves] wrote:
farside22 wrote:I don't see it as a scum slip unless your trying to say that VV didn't know before Ani flipped and you think he is pointing out how many colors town has.
That's what I'm saying.
I would say it's worth a FOS for you to have pointed it out in such a manner as though you didn't know.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #987 (isolation #139) » Sun May 09, 2010 3:52 am

Post by farside22 »

ElectricBadger wrote:Farside - you've stuck on Seacore all day, despite other wagons that seem to have appealed to you...are you as sure of your evidence as that signals?

Don't want a claim, just whether it's seacore that's keeping you there or the quality of the other wagons.
I need a desperate read but I remember that I felt VV, Soc, Seacore as a scum team. dramo and Hp I'm on the fence with.

I just need time to sit and reread a few things because admittedly I'm feeling stubborn with lack of kill and wanting Seacore lynched do to it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #140) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:00 am

Post by farside22 »

VV: Why did you want to test out the vote count further upon review of seeing the switch in the vote count?
VasudeVa wrote: Not enough posts yet to do a thorough comparison though, but I got a general idea of his play style. All in all, I do not like the feel of his posts so far. He's more of a 'go with the flow', 'i like to discuss' townie. I do not see a lot of effort in his town game. His scum game has him making lots of cases, some good ones too, and he really makes a lot of effort as scum. He wants to look like he's always contributing as scum. His attempt at vote analysis feels like this, especially because he was late entering the game.

All in all, I'm fine with his lynch. To me, this is a semi-policy, semi-scum lynch. Probable scum, also probable liability at LyLo. Although, I'd like to hear a bit from dram, so be keeping my vote here until it's lynching time.
This makes no sense if you see him making lots of cases as scum vs town why did he seem scum to you in this game?

What does pressure on someone lurking help when you have a case on someone else?

Scum tell alert! post 313 having a case on a player while still voting for someone else. This gives me a link to VV/Seacore here

defend much I read at least one of these games and I'm not seeing the town signs that VV seems to want us to see.

It also bothers me a lot when I see VV call out Drama for lurking but says only this to TM

@Tony: Post moar please. I'm in the dark on your alignment, your posts are uncomfortably null.

Both were on V/LA why is one called out over the other?

lurker hunting more add hypocrite for lurker hunting.
VV wrote:@Seacore: The main difference is this: I'm far too busy to get my thoughts in order to post anything useful during that time since dram's reaction on his wagon is so null and then follows up with more null-ness(and thus leaving my read on him at scum). That and my other game needed me more. So this, to me, justifies my lurkiness. On the other hand, ani doesn't seem so busy since he had been posting alot on not-this-game which worries me.
BS you never asked Ani his reason's for posting elsewhere and not here. You never did for Dramo who is posting bits everywhere. This is plain and simple someone not trying to do anything useful.

VV wrote:Not feeling the Badger lynch because I've sort of started my meta-study on him and his town play is similar enough for me to have doubts. Only ISO skimmed through one game though. It's more of a tone thing and similar defensiveness rather than voting patterns and scumhunt tactics(you know, the important stuff but I'm buzyyyy.) But if town wants to go that way, I have no complaints right now. Everyone else's arguments are not good enough to earn my vote though. I really do want to follow up on this study though, so I hope I do find time to do that.
How quickly one changes and without cause here
VasudeVa wrote:Major facepalm for my self. I just realized how much I've been ignoring the vote count(due to the unicorny-ness...*snicker* also colors.) and how easy it is to decide my vote with the recent one. Robocopter wagon has most of my scummier reads(Hi dram! Hi TM!) whilst EB wagon has all of my townie reads. Mind numbingly easy, this one.

Vote: EB

L-2, I believe. Claim tiem now?
VV: Why do you think that Seacore is scum? Why do you think anyone is scum at this point?

VasudeVa wrote: @Vi: Out of all the RC votes, the two most adamant on it is Seacore and TM and to a lesser extent EB but I believe his claim for now. TM I'm willing to let slide, for now. Seacore vote is promising, but I'd rather lynch anilurkerscum than Seacore. Seacorescum would give us plently for an intelligent lynch. Anilurkerscum will not.
Why would you want to push for someone that does not give more information then the other?

Ummm
VasudeVa wrote:As a response to Vi's twilight question which I failed to answer:

vote: hp

More soon. Could also roll seacore's way. I don't like his sudden buddying to Vi. >.>
Where the hell did this vote come from?

Also VV please explain to everyone who else you think is scum because I have issues with someone pushing to lynch a claimed princess right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #141) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:19 am

Post by farside22 »

I get interupted here and there. Anyways to finish my quick thoughts on VV. I see a big time connections of soft bussing and backing off from VV onto Seacore thru day 1 and day 2. I don't like how quickly VV goes from his 3 scum to voting hp when he never even mentioned hp before and doesn't jump on till there is a wagon.
I don't like him morph push or comments that come from it. And having a case on Seacore while voting for a lurker is scummy as hell. I really don't like how he comes back with town meta and says he see's Seacore town based on his play there but now how.
I definately see them together and would vote for VV if necessary.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #142) » Mon May 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:Okay, I'm back.

I've been skimming over the weekend, trying to stay up to date but with no time to dedicate to it or to post.

I'll try and get to it today but I've just taken 2 days off work to dedicate to moving house so there'll be a backlog to deal with.

In short, I'm very happy with this VV wagon that has come around, and can appreciate the Seacore wagon.

What makes me nervous is Farside's last post. It basically seems set up to say, when combined with her other posts, that regardless of the outcome, it's evidence of my guilt.

But anyway, we lynch VV now and with all these PR roles around, maybe we get something that'll give me a chance to stay alive tomorrow.

I'll try and post again today before I go home.
It also ties in Soc too if you actually read my whole post which I doubt you did. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #143) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:37 am

Post by farside22 »

VV: Did you get any info last night?

This also confirms my vote on Seacore even more now by the way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #144) » Tue May 11, 2010 6:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Well since the one person I was worried about just got outted I have no issue with a mass claim at this point.
Do you want me to start since I softclaimed? I would like to get Seacore/Soc to claim first as they are the scummiest out there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #145) » Tue May 11, 2010 7:50 am

Post by farside22 »

ElectricBadger wrote:Yeah, kinda figured that was the case.

I'm still not thrilled about a mass claim but no real issue with it at this point either.

I think start with Seacore and Dramonic. Farside is either town or has had a fake claim ready for quite a while and wasn't too worried about using it, so I'm not really concerned about her going early.
I'm not going to say I never fake claimed. I have my favorite example as scum using a fake claim.
But I came in strong day 2 voting for Seacore do to the lack of kill on anyone and I haven't backed down. I could be shooting myself in the foot with WIFOM if the scum actually don't have a kill. But I find it hard to believe. There are very few games I have been where scum didn't have a kill but they were nightless games with weird mechanics.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #146) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:farside... scum have a kill... it's the poison... like I've been saying all Day... just because it doesn't resolve immediately doesn't mean it doesn't kill...
I find it hard to swallow that a player knows they are poisoned and alive for the next day and (2) I'm still feeling the impression that the role wincon sounded more like a SK type wincon.

Yeah not believed Seacore. Lets see how much he hangs himself before I rebuttle on this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #147) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

@seacore:
EB wrote:I am a Watcher. I have three colors, which I won't say specifically in case they aren't posted post-mortem. My ability only functions as long as there are three points of another color in the rainbow. However, my results are not sent to me, but to the Prismatic Robot Pony; I know them to be town but not which player they are.
VV wrote:Claim: Prismatic Robot Pony
So your looking at claims but missed that EB essentially already stated that the info goes to the person that VV claimed.
Why is the name important to you?
Last edited by farside22 on Tue May 11, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #148) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Elli: I'm not sure who is up next. I think Dramo is floating along and needs a serious stick.

Mod: What is going on with Soc or a replacement for Soc?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #149) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore: What do you mean by unreliable cop? Is that you may be insane?
Also why did you not say anything from the start of the day about being blocked or getting not info or something breadcrumb of that sort since I know you were RB?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #150) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

Alright I'll bite who did you supposedly investigate and what results did you get?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #151) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Seacore
farside22 wrote:Alright I'll bite who did you supposedly investigate and what results did you get?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #152) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

Why would you target Vi of all people?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #153) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

And I'm back on Seacore is scum trail again. Yeah no suspicion on Vi and you "check" her for weak reason.
Did I mention that I would be informed if my RB didn't work do to lack of colour?

*Continues to watch seacore dig his own grave and wonder what the hell people are waiting on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #154) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to roll claim next since Dramo is post when he feels like it and Soc is off the wall.

I am the
Digital Dolphin Firewall Squadron Commander.
I get to Role block a player as long as I have 3 points of colour in the game.
Basically I was told that I will know that my RB didn't work if there wasn't enough colour and I know when I target someone it will block them to answer Seacore dumass question.
No I'm not a unicorn like others are trying to work into their BS claim. I'm part of the digital rainbow kingdom.

I don't see why Seacore's claim looks believable.

Dramo should claim next.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #155) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:And you are claiming having blocked Sea right?

unvote

Yes.
Also you are colorless didn't you think there was a color cop. What happened to that theory?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #156) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:Wait.

Fluffy. Could you claim like everyone else has?

Unrelated, but I'm pretty sure at least one of the VT claims are scum.
Agreed.
Also I just confirmed with the mod that my ability did activate but unless there is another RB in the game I don't see how my ability didn't go through
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #157) » Wed May 12, 2010 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

I swear Vi if Seacore turns out to be scum and all your whatever reads on him are town lead to his escape I'm going to demand that you return your paragon of mafia hunters back to the award area.

I'm serious.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #158) » Wed May 12, 2010 8:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Or think of this:
Seacore lies to discredit me more saying he has some claim that he doesn't, with some investigation results he doesn't get. Town eats it up and he's declared town till I die/flip town.

You want my vote. Well here's my view on it it

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #159) » Wed May 12, 2010 8:58 am

Post by farside22 »

RC hasn't discreditted me that I'm aware of.

Vi: Who do you think is scum? All I see you doing is switching votes from one to another. Which of the VT claims to you find the most questionable?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #160) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi: Seacore did that already.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #161) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

okay I give just saw charlie post in another game.

unvote:
vote: ReaperCharlie
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #162) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:So it's okay for you to ask me to repeat myself, but not okay for Vi?
I think your scum tastic where Vi is on the fence.
But hey I missed things I thought maybe she did.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #163) » Thu May 13, 2010 2:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:12 hours, and it's awfully quiet in here.
It's called sleeping. :P

Really wish people would listen to me and take a look at seacore.
Because if there is a death that is a kill and a poison tomorrow don't cry to me about it.

@Llama: I don't trust you this game. There was one moment I though maybe you were town but most of the game I have nothing but scum vibes with everything I read from you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #164) » Thu May 13, 2010 4:59 am

Post by farside22 »

I may give you the finger again Vi if I see a death tomorrow. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #165) » Thu May 13, 2010 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:R-Charlie, dramonic,
Robocopter
Seacore is my pick for the scumteam (in order of confidence). I'm totally calling 1104 as deflection.
Fixed
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #166) » Fri May 14, 2010 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

I've pretty much said everything I need to say. RC flips scum it doesn't change my views on Seacore and if RC flips town doesn't change my mind on seacore.
Call me stubborn.

I do have to wonder about a few people in this game. Dramo, Llama, Elli and HP.
Those are the ones I doubt the most.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #167) » Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside22 1146 wrote:I've pretty much said everything I need to say. RC flips scum it doesn't change my views on Seacore and if RC flips town doesn't change my mind on seacore.
Call me stubborn.

I do have to wonder about a few people in this game. Dramo, Llama, Elli and HP.
Those are the ones I doubt the most.
I've been calling you stubborn for a while :?

Truthfully you've contributed enough at this point. It's
the majority of the other players
I'm bothered over.
Well I just lost a game where someone made me think maybe I was tunneled. Turns out I was right in my suspect. After that game I'm pretty much sticking to my gut and instict from here on in.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #168) » Mon May 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Damn just when I figured something out I pick poorly. I'm kicking myself because I almost changed my mind on doing what I was thinking.
However I have a question to EB. Please tell me you targetted VV or Seacore yesterday?
I have to wonder if VV would get results being dead from what EB saw.
@Vi: Can you do your magic today? I have news but I need some answers first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #169) » Mon May 17, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oh hey Seacore I figured out why you got resutls and I'm sorry I screwed up reading my PM before. I thought I RB'ed the player. Apparently I RB actions taken on the player. So if a player targets X and I target the same player any ability that targets them will be blocked. I think this includes the poison thing going on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #170) » Mon May 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Damn that's sad news to hear Vi. But does this mean that Seacore posting is okay?
*confused*
If so please VV tell us what you say night 1 and night 2.

I was torn on who to keep things from happening to between Vi and VV.
Had I know 2 poisoners in the game I would have thought more on this.
*kicks self*

I like this vote.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #171) » Mon May 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside22 wrote:Damn that's sad news to hear Vi. But does this mean that Seacore posting is okay?
*confused*
If so please VV tell us what you say night 1 and night 2.
I'm going to need to pull you over and tell you how poisoners work after the game...

By the way, the balance of the MAFIA Win Condition makes more sense now, no?
Like I said the only poison game I ever saw was that players didn't know they were poisoned, but yes the mafia win condition now makes more sense.

By the way your welcome Seacore for unintentionally and most likely saving your happy ass night 1. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #172) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:42 am

Post by farside22 »

EB: Why would you not target VV after his claim last night?

Now let me explain why I targetted Vi instead of VV after I realized my error
1) I thought there was only 1 poisoner and a person who can bring back color to my mind is a bigger threat as the watcher. I had not realized that Vi's ability was a one shot or I would have targeted VV.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #173) » Tue May 18, 2010 5:16 am

Post by farside22 »

I disagree that hp is scum. I'm not sure if all scum know each other or only 1 scum knows who each other is. Llama isn't clear on this but Soc was pushing hard on the HP lynch and it was for really weak reason's.
The way Soc was playing I get the impression he didn't know who his scum buddies where. Just a gut feeling when I read him.
I want to look to see if there was any signally from Soc before I decide completely on this issue.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #174) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:Can I hammer plz plz? I never get to hammer *pout*
Quick question before a hammer.
Although there will be a twilight. Will Seacore and VV die tonight? Or do the scum need to target them again? I'm trying to figure the best strategy for tonight.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #175) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:28 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm torn. Right till hp ask for replacement I was all up for looking at both elli and dramo with scum trying to frame hp.
Now that request for replacement is just aweful reasoning.
I do agree with Vi about hp however. I think if he is town we are better off lynching one of the VT's.

I need to think.

unvote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #176) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:09 am

Post by farside22 »

I want to think about a few people on my scum list Vi.
If hp gets lynched or dramo get's lynched before I do my thoughts someone is scum on either wagon.
Happy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #177) » Thu May 20, 2010 5:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I read Dramo and Elli in iso. Elli reads more town the dramo. Plus there was that moment that VV felt that what dramo missed was a slip and I'm agreeing with this right now.

I also analysed the vote count from morph and RC's

VasudeVa (town) opened vis eyes and saw animorpherv1!
LlamaFluff opened his eyed and saw animorpherv1!
Vi (pretty sure town)opened vis eyes and saw animorpherv1!
Robocopter87 opened his eyes and saw animorpherv1!
Socrates (scum) opened his eyes and saw animorpherv1!
Seacore (town) opened his eyes and saw animorpherv1!
farside22(town) opened her eyes and saw animorpherv1!

ElectricBadger opened vis eyes and saw Robocopter87!
dramonic opened his eyes and saw Robocopter87!

hp [leaves] opened his eyes and saw ElectricBadger!

animorpherv1 opened his eyes and saw Vi!

Ellibereth opens his eyes and sees ReaperCharlie!
Vi (I believe town) opens vis eyes and sees ReaperCharlie!
Seacore (town) opens his eyes and sees ReaperCharlie!
hp [leaves] opens his eyes and sees ReaperCharlie!
farside22 (town) opens her eyes and sees ReaperCharlie!
LlamaFluff opens his eyes and sees ReaperCharlie!

Robocopter87 opens his eyes and sees Seacore!
ElectricBadger opens his eyes and sees Seacore!
VasudeVa opens vis eyes and sees Seacore!

dramonic opens his eyes and sees VasudeVa!

ReaperCharlie opens his eyes and sees hp [leaves]!

Llama has stated that either the mafia do not know each other or one doesn't know who the group is I believe. Based on the 2 poisons today I think the scum know each other.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #178) » Thu May 20, 2010 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh duh forgot to vote after all that.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #179) » Fri May 21, 2010 2:59 am

Post by farside22 »

to answer charlies questions:

Coasting in this case that Vi was talking about is:
to advance or proceed with little or no effort, esp. owing to one's actual or former assets, as wealth, position, or name, or those of another: The actor coasted to stardom on his father's name.
VI - Village Idiot.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #180) » Fri May 21, 2010 7:07 am

Post by farside22 »

I was thinking the same thing that EB was saying just in his last post however I think Seacore stated he get's informed that someone is a pretty princeling or something of that nature.
I think pretty is in reference to someone with color but this is a bit out guessing of the mod.
I'm also wondering in the back of my mind if someone that is town is colorless would one scum have color?
Just things I ponder.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #181) » Sat May 22, 2010 6:28 am

Post by farside22 »

well I'm confused, but this pretty much is what llama stated about scum not knowing each other but the colorless thing makes less sense.

God this game is confusing. Was Soc/RC actual a SK type role?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #182) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:11 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to go out on a limb on guessing the set up.
VV targets seacore
Scum (SK?) targetted VV.
I say this because I wasn't able to block anyone from doing anything last night. With only one person poisoned I'm sure we are down to one killer (killing group?) left.
I'm pretty much thinking charlie was telling the truth. Just a gut feel based on how he claimed and seeing how he played before.
I'm on the fence with Llama and Elli at this point as for who is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #183) » Tue May 25, 2010 6:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Charlie wrote:I guessed that you think so, ElectricBadger. Do you like using meta?

farside22, I'm sorry but I'm a little confused about your role as the... Digital Dolphin Firewall Squadron Commander ...
You said it was a roleblock initially, but that was not the case... you are actually... a jailkeeper, yes?
Well I'm a role blocker in a sense that the person I target is protected from anything or anyone that targets the player. I would say JK is pretty accurate discription, expect the player I target can still perform an action.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #184) » Tue May 25, 2010 6:59 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way charlie my WIFOM on EB/VV is that the mod made one scum and the other town. I could see the set up that way mostly because scum tying themselves together would be bad.

EB: Why did you target Llamafluff night one?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #185) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Based on vote count analysis I'm more of the oppion that one or both of Elli/Llama are scum.
Elli didn't vote for VV at that day 1 push (if VV is a scum team) Elli from what I have seen of his scum game likes to protect his scum team as best as possible. Plus he did the push of Soc over VV during day 2.

however if VV is not a scum group and Soc is I could see Llama in this group based on his weak vote on TM without trying or pushing a case.

vote: Elli
fos: Llama
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #186) » Tue May 25, 2010 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:
farside wrote: Elli didn't vote for VV at that day 1 push (if VV is a scum team) Elli from what I have seen of his scum game likes to protect his scum team as best as possible.
I think DGB's game was the only one I DIDN'T act like a MAD BUSSER. So yeah.

I've thought of something, but I'm not sure. How sure are we on the whole "scum doesn't know their buddies" thing, and where did that come from again?
That came from Llama and I still haven't gotten a firm all scum don't know each other or one scum doesn't know who the others are.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #187) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Just so you know my Roleblock failed due to lack of color. I targetted Vi last night.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #188) » Wed May 26, 2010 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

If VV is a serial killer then I go back to thinking Llama/Reaper scum team do to the weak vote and lack of anything town from Llama.

Trying to think of who is scum with him part of me thinks bad things and wifom with EB/Vi
I try not to go there but maybe it's still not finding Vi doing fabulous scum hunting. Plus the vote on VV and quick hop off.
I'm thinking.....
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #189) » Wed May 26, 2010 7:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Yeah I keep looking at a few things. Robo seems clearly town reading both TM and VV. I don't see him aligned with either player.
Elli is the last claimed VT standing and I think viable lynch.
Both Soc and VV wanted to lynch HP (charlie) and tried to push him as scum. I don't like that more so after the claim.
So basically I would lynch Elli/Llama today, with keeping an eye on Vi.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #190) » Thu May 27, 2010 4:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi: I already stated my view on why I don't see EB as scum. Why are you of the belief based on VV's flip that they would be paired together as scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #191) » Thu May 27, 2010 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Let me get this straight just for clairty sake. You Vi think VV (possible SK) had one part of the watcher role and EB (possible scum group) had the other part of the role and town hand just what we have?
Why is elli town in all this or even Llama?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #192) » Thu May 27, 2010 8:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside22 1332 wrote:Let me get this straight just for clairty sake. You Vi think VV (possible SK) had one part of the watcher role and EB (possible scum group) had the other part of the role and town hand just what we have?
Who says the claim has to be as complicated as he made it? Especially if VV was NOT an SK.
*cough safe claim* cough*
Sorry I dont' see scum tying themselvest together that way. VV is obviously not town. TM/reaper obviously not town.
EB I dont' see scum tying themselves to a scum partner so either VV/EB are a team or on different side.
If on different sides and both scum that's just bastard modding. I'm telling you EB will most likely flip what he claimed. I think Elli or Llama or both are scum and sadly you Vi will lead to the town's downfall. But hey if your scum then go scum.
Sadly this game doesn't seem to have any one I view helping the town any more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #193) » Thu May 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi: As I said before. I don't see EB flipping scum. I stated this before. Elli/Llama are my picks for scum. I would and have voted Elli over Llama because I believe Elli more likely scum the Llama.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #194) » Thu May 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside22 1339 wrote:Vi: As I said before. I don't see EB flipping scum. I stated this before. Elli/Llama are my picks for scum. I would and have voted Elli over Llama because I believe Elli more likely scum the Llama.
I meant what would you want ME to do.
vote Elli. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #195) » Fri May 28, 2010 4:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi: have you even noticed that Elli nor Llama are saying shit during this time. They in my view are just hoping someone hammers.
This is to the point of actively lurking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #196) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:50 am

Post by farside22 »

@EB: Why Llama over Elli?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #197) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

I still see no reason to switch my vote but EB may be scum with Elli.
Just that gut feeling coming up. Still feeling llama scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #198) » Mon May 31, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside22 1393 wrote:I still see no reason to switch my vote but EB may be scum with Elli.
Just that gut feeling coming up. Still feeling llama scum.
Just how many scum do you think are in this game :?
What can I say I'm torn between 3 people. It doesn't help when a player does something that comes off so scummy you just want to lynch them.

I would say if Elli does flip scum (which I expect) I would probably if I was around question the hell out of llama tomorrow with a point by point on who is scum and why.
EB should do the say. I'm leaning Llama scum a bit more just because he's been doing really bad scum hunting this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #199) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

I pretty much still feel the same. Scum could have hammered Elli along time ago. Unless there is a split faction I don't see how Elli can be anything more then scum because hammering town for scum should be a auto win for them at this point.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”