Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Seraphim wrote:I'd like to believe you're some sort of cosmic genius, playing twenty steps ahead of us, and that your master plan will somehow save all of us, but your insults detract from the points you are trying to make which I still don't fully understand.
Insults? bv is a G.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Seraphim »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Seraphim wrote:I'd like to believe you're some sort of cosmic genius, playing twenty steps ahead of us, and that your master plan will somehow save all of us, but your insults detract from the points you are trying to make which I still don't fully understand.
Insults? bv is a G.
I'm not even going to bother with you anymore. We can lynch you after we lynch your buddies.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:55 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Ok updating from page 16…if this gets too long, I will stop and finish up tomorrow morning.

Typing as reading.
Ojanen wrote:
On Richard:
So I was totally on Richard's side at first. Ckd totally comes on as doing a policy hounding thing.
yeah give it some time, you WILL see where I am coming from.
Seraphim wrote:
@Ojanen: I may have missed it, but you haven't commented on bv310's play at all. What do you think of it? Do you think the wagon on him is justified?
would like to see if Oj comments on this. (edit: he does in 401, but it was a rather bland comment. Am I to assume you didn’t mention BV upon entering the game because you felt Esp was by far scummier?)
Anon wrote:
ckd wrote:uhhhhh....please explain or prepare to be voted.
I stand by my explanation on my last post.

I understand where your confusion is coming from. If you read my second quote in context, Im repeating what farside says in 261, "pushing for reactions" and explaining her that it wasnt the towntell she was thinking of since I was kinda doing the same thing yet she kept (keeps?) thinking I was scum. I didnt plan to get reactions from her but I guess I pressed a button that made her go rage mode against me.

In regards to gauge your reaction, I sincerely think you are looking too much into it. Im still evaluating what does this mean in terms of alignment and the slight town read I have on you for other reasons. Would you say you have an agressive defined meta as a townie?
I guess this is an ok, answer. Chalk up to misunderstanding? My meta? Always seems to come up in games..(shrug), I got my Title for a reason. that being said, when I play as scum, I play like I am trying to find scum (ie SK, third parties, etc)...to my knowledge, I play "aggressive" either way. I dont feel like I have been aggressive in this game at all (yet)...the fact that I can only really post on the weekends might be hurting that...at any rate, take from that what you will. I tend to be quite aggressive, especially when getting angry, which I also do easily in these games.
dybeck wrote:Is anyone else NOT seeing the case on bv310 here? It seems to be built upon fairy dust, sticky tape, and opportunism to me.
oh interesting point, can you please point to me where your case is on anyone? (edit, sera calls him out for this in 406, and dybeck avoids in 407)
dybeck wrote:Actually, now you mention it, I like it marginally more than an ABR wagon.

unvote, vote: Espeonage
I think that Esp is scummy...but i dont like the vote...dybeck..can you please explin to me the case on Esp?
farside22 wrote:
I'm trying to understand what you mean by downplaying CKD.
He is being obsessed. He's obviously bothered to note that CKD voted for him 3 times and admitted to tunneling. I took CKD's comments more as a joke but to me it looked like it got to Richard. Why should someone voting for a player 3 times in 4 pages bother anyone?
just for the record, richard has no clue what tunneling means...if you read the other game (thoroughly) you will see me arguing with Richard about it...of course, you will find me arguing with richard about a lot of things.

@all, For the record..my vote(s) in the beginning of the game from richard was 15% random and 95% policy/he pisses me off vote. Does that make me scummy? Does my math scare you? was I tunneling on page 3?
bv310 wrote:Does anybody have any specific questions for me while I'm here? I'm bored as all hell in this class.
why do I feel like I just read 3-4 posts of specific questions for you? You skimming the game?
bv310 wrote:Mostly for reasons that have already been stated re: Richard and Esp. ABR just smells scummy to me based on the sheer lack of contribution and jumping on wagons. I feel like CKD could be scum pushing a mislynch under the guise of a policy lynch, and Farside is for the reason stated.

As for three of four, I don't feel that both CKD and Richard are scum. If they are, then they win the record for quickest bussing in a game.
what lynch am I pushing? please provide post (with number) and what page it was on...then provide who i am currently voting and why.
bv310 wrote:Farside, he switched to a different wagon right when the one he started was gaining steam. It just seems like he's engineering the lynch, then backing off so he's not on it if it ends up being a mislynch.
are you backtracking your statement? when exactly did I back off? what have I specifically said about richards lynch?

+-+-

Breaking this up..dont want to have a wall of words...ending at the end of page 21...finishing up tonight or tomorrow morning.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:55 am

Real gangsta-ass niggas don't talk much
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:58 am

neither do the handicapped.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:00 am

That's not remotely funny.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:01 am

Post by RichardGHP »

ckd doesn't care about being funny.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Seraphim »

RichardGHP wrote:ckd doesn't care about being funny.
If you have time to make smartass remarks, then you have time to post some content. GET TO IT.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:20 am

Post by boberz »

I am getting distracted by the useless junk on this page.

How do I know they are wrong about this??? Because I am not scum and I was responding to the premise that I was a partner with BV!!!

Why do I care about not appearing to have a link with BV??? Because I dont have a link with BV and it appears that my comment only made everyone more suspicious of bv and suspicious of me with BV. It is not in towns interest to let attacks on them go undefended.

Now if I have made a mistake with my read on bv and m understanding of his post someone please explain it. This is in all of your interest because the other people who are claiming this could just be coming along for the ride without actually seeing what you are seeing.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Papa Zito »

boberz wrote:How do I know they are wrong about this??? Because I am not scum and I was responding to the premise that I was a partner with BV!!!
I thought you were saying that about bv=scum. My bad.
boberz wrote:Why do I care about not appearing to have a link with BV???
Better question: Why aren't you scumhunting???
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:33 am

Post by boberz »

In terms of why right now, because I am distracted by this discussion as to my alledged partnership with BV. IN medium to long term I believe I have scumhunted. But you are right I need to address this, expect a proper post tonight.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Porochaz »

Javert wrote:
2.)
Unvote: RichardGHP, Vote: Porochaz
. Porochaz, moreso than others, seems to be trying to ride this wagon out. I didn't really care for his original reason for voting RichardGHP, and he seems to just try to justify keeping his vote there in later posts.

Also, trying to shift my questions for him onto curiouskarmadog seems like an attempt to get me off of his back:
Porochaz, Post 520 wrote:Javert, you are possibly correct however I don't view the explanation as something that would warrant a policy lynch, that just sounds like a difference of opinion within a game. Maybe ckd could shed some light on that subject?
My questions for whether an objective person would think curiouskarmadog was making a policy vote has nothing to do with what curiouskarmadog was thinking. What matters is more what somebody in RichardGHP's shoes would think, since you voted on RichardGHP's reaction that he thought he was being policy voted.
Javiert, as far as I can remember, you didnt actually have a proper question for me. In regards to me "riding this wagon out" I have already told you why I cant post properly (just now Ive sneaked into my flatmates room and am using his laptop whilst he is out). I come in see yet another crap post by Richard and I post on it like I would with anything else that catches my eye that noone else posts on. If there was anything else that was worth commenting on I would. Don't get me wrong as soon as I am at my parents home I hope to summarise my case on Richard into one nice post instead of bits like I have been doing but whilst I am in my uni flat with no computer, it simply cannot be.

As far as Im aware you didnt have a specific question for me, at least not one I didnt answer already. Your suggestion here, about whether an objective person thought ckd was making a policy vote, I game my opinion on quite explicitly. But in the end your right, I couldn't give a crap about what happened in Mafia 107 between richard and ckd. Or whether in this game its a policy lynch or not. Because in the end, it doesnt matter. Richard overreacted either way and that was the initial basis of my vote.

If he had done something to make me feel otherwise or justified his actions properly or someone else had done something equally or more scummy I would have changed my vote. However the way Im seeing it, he justifies my vote every time he posts and Ill keep doing what Im doing now until my RL situation changes.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Papa Zito wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why is bob so jumpy about a tie if he believe's bv is town?
Anyone?
A tie? What do you mean?
I know I'm tired.
Why is he (bob) so jumpy about us tying bv and him if he believes bv is town.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Albert B. Rampage (1) -- My Milked Eek
RichardGHP (6) -- Porochaz, Faraday, bv310, NickF227, Pomegranate, boberz
bv310 (8) -- Papa Zito, Anon, Seraphim, Espeonage, farside22, curiouskarmadog, RichardGHP, Albert B. Rampage
Espeonage (2) -- Ojanen, dybeck
dybeck (1) -- Sando
NickF227 (1) -- Jahudo
Porochaz (1) -- Javert

Not voting: Nobody
20 alive, 11 to lynch.

Deadline: April 8th
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:15 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:That's not remotely funny.
then we got something in common

boberz wrote:I am getting distracted by the useless junk on this page.
what exactly on this page is distracting? the whole page is distracting? I am wary when anyone blames someone else for being distracting.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:24 am

Post by boberz »

Here is exactly why I am voting RIchard.
Some posts are null others are scummy. None are protown.

Post 0:

no objection

Post 1:

No objection

Post 2:

Slight AtE.
No content, beginning a lurk.

Post 3:

No content, was online for half an hour clearly didnt use the time wisely.

Post 4:

On again 3 hours later still no content.

Post 5:

Scumhunts but against someone who is voting for him. OMGUS

Post 6:

No town should say this!

Post 7:

AtE
And still no town should say this.
Beginning his second lurk session.

Post 8:

Same reasoning as post 7, but he has had five hours to collect himself from the last post.

Post 9:

Getting flustered
Clearly lying. He did throw a tantrum, what else can you call it.

Post 10:

Nothing here

Post 11:

Another lie, he is not
just
being a jerk, he is being a scummy jerk.
On a serios note more lurking.

Post 12:

Nothing here, but he shows no remorse to being anti-town

Post 13:

AtE
More lying

Post 14:

Self-meta (i dont mind meta, it is self meta I dont like)
Still lurking, another half hour he was obviously online and could have made some kind of case however weak.

Post 15:

Lurk

Post 16:

He decided to pretend he got some reads off his gambit, he did not he spent an hour or two reading and making up complete twaddle.
Reaction with farside was fence sitting here.

Post 17:

AtE
Lurking

Post 18:

More lurking
More self meta, which this time look sreally scummy. It is as if he is aiming to play to his meta, rather than his meta naturally following.
I dont even understand some of this stuff. It wasnt a gambit, we know that for a fact.

Post 19:
Is that what you wanted to hear?
Really scummy, he is defensive, still lurking and trying to appease.

Post 20:

Still not scumhunting, I think voting someone because of the way they voted for you counts as OMGUS in this case.

Post 21:

No reason for bv looking for a way out. Not actually necessarily scummy.
But the lack of proper scumhunting is.

Post 22:

I buy this post as genuine. But there is still no scumhunting.

Post 23:

He has been lurking.
He comes back to lurk some more.

Post 24:

Two days later still nothing. Lurking scum.

Post 25:

He promised content but failed, again.

---

I have to get up early tomorrow so do not have time to do one of these on MME, I still await his response to me earlier.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:28 am

Post by boberz »

Every post except 627 and 632 annoyed me. Particularly as there was pletny going on.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Seraphim »

bob's 640 looks like IIoA to me.

thanks for clarifying your alignment, scum.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:35 am

Post by boberz »

I analyse every single post and you accuse me of IIoA???
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Ojanen »

farside22 wrote:Are you saying that you don't find someone that has posted no post at all that didn't contribute to the game is not scummy?
A lurker will default to being unreadable, it's anti-town and kills games. That has to be treated as scummy but mainly for policy. That's where MME is to me. Lurking under special circumstances (quick wagon on buddy etc.) can be a strong scumtell.
I disagreed with boberz saying that not contributing
when pressured to
makes the non-contributing somehow especially more scummy. I find the opposite pattern of behaviour more telling (people-pleasing is scum's nature).
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Seraphim »

boberz wrote:I analyse every single post and you accuse me of IIoA???
I don't see any conclusion. I don't see any real content, either. You're just commenting on the posts.

I hate PBPAs, BTW.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Ojanen »

curiouskarmadog wrote: would like to see if Oj comments on this. (edit: he does in 401, but it was a rather bland comment. Am I to assume you didn’t mention BV upon entering the game because you felt Esp was by far scummier?)
Yup. I just pretty much started by drafting a case-of-sorts on Esp because he stood out to me clearly as scummy and was getting zero attention. I thought bv wagon was deserved, but there were a bunch of people and momentum taking care of it already. I spent a while typing up my first stuffdump as it was.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:45 am

Post by boberz »

You may hate them it doesnt make them scummy. The conclusion is, Richard is scum, this is why so many of us have been on him for so long. The analysis was reading into the posts what they actually meant.

This is ludicorus.

Oja I believe lurking is scummy not just anit town. Reason being, both town and scum have external reasons to lynch, but only scum have tactical reasons to lynch. I believe being called out on lurking acknowledging it and then lurking more is more scummy because it shows me that they are (less likely to be doing it for external reasons) therfore more likely to be doing it tactically, so it becomes more scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:48 am

Post by farside22 »

OJ: I don't really think MME's been pressure to really post content. 2 people commenting about the behavoir isn't pressure in my view.

Oh bob. Hey bob why are you freeking out being tied to bv if you think he is trying to soft claim town there?
Or did I read your view on what bv was "supposedly" saying false?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Ojanen »

farside22 wrote:OJ: I don't really think MME's been pressure to really post content. 2 people commenting about the behavoir isn't pressure in my view.
True, actually. But that was how bob saw it and I was trying to read bob.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”