Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Pomegranate wrote:
Basically:

I started a post, but got all disoriented. I saw a lot of players opting for my lynch, or bv's. Apparently there is a case on me, but I didn't see it yet.

And the deadline is tomorrow, and I probably will have about 10 minutes of internet access until then.

So I'm gonna hammer bv. It seems like the best choice to me definitely.

Hey guys I'm scum who decided to lurk and make up some BS story to cover it and now I'm going to quickhammer

Unvote, Vote: bv310
Night everybody. In before end of day.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Javert wrote:A player saying "I told you so" is something claimed when a game is over, not while a game is on-going.
Wat? No. People say "Gee guyz if you'd only listened to me I
said
he wasn't scum why didn't you listen to me hai guyz?"

That's during the game.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Was letting the convo play out, however bv was always going to be lynched...Pom does take place number 3 however. Behind Sera, Richard and equal with Esp.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Espeonage »

responding to prod b4 end of day.
Sorry i was away by the way. i stayed a few more days than expected at my friends farm.
Don't @ me.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by dybeck »

boberz wrote:Is this your way of saying I am right dybeck?
Not really. Part of your post is stating the obvious. And part is just plain stupid. As with so many of your posts, you are correctly taking fundamentals of the game, but distorting them. Others are more forgiving than I am, and are clearly willing to believe that you just understand the game in a childlike and facile way, which causes you to draw the flat wrong conclusions. I think you're scum.

However, your stupidity is nothing compared to your scummate Sando. I will grant you that much.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Post by boberz »

dybeck wrote:
boberz wrote:Is this your way of saying I am right dybeck?
Not really. Part of your post is stating the obvious. And part is just plain stupid. As with so many of your posts, you are correctly taking fundamentals of the game, but distorting them. Others are more forgiving than I am, and are clearly willing to believe that you just understand the game in a childlike and facile way, which causes you to draw the flat wrong conclusions. I think you're scum.

However, your stupidity is nothing compared to your scummate Sando. I will grant you that much.
Maybe this is true, I hope not. But if my post was stating the obvious why were yout tying to set up the kill for the next day? There is no point saying I am being much too simplistic if you are the person who is doing very simple bad things.

But glad to hear that you did agree with my post despite still not being able to say it. You are very stubborn, you essentially say 'I think you are wrong, but everything you say is not wrong'.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

RichardGHP (3) -- Faraday, bv310, boberz
bv310 (11) -- Papa Zito, Seraphim, Espeonage, curiouskarmadog, Anon, RichardGHP, NickF227, farside22, Sando, Amished, Pomegranate
Seraphim (1) -- Javert
boberz (1) -- dybeck
Pomegranate (3) -- Albert B. Rampage, Jahudo, Ojanen

Not voting: Porochaz
20 alive, 11 to lynch.

---------------------------------

And so the decision is made. The normally peaceful villagers are resorting to desperate measures to protect the town, and most of you have profiled bv310 as the type of guy who would kill you in your sleep given half a chance. His insistence that he's a simple villager falls on deaf ears, and rightly so; a search of his corpse shows you that amazingly he had the murder weapon on him the whole time.

bv310 - Mafia Goon - lynched day 1

Night 1. The deadline is 72 hours.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Patrick »

18 of you emerge to a mild day 2. Papa Zito isn't with you today, and somehow you get the feeling he didn't just oversleep. Papa Zito is found lying face up on his bed, his mouth open in a silent scream and a hole in his stomach. A search of his possessions turns up a gun, which actually has some ammunition; could he have been one of those working against you? There's no evidence to suggest he was, so you give him a short and respectful funeral before picking up the investigation once more.

Papa Zito - 2 Shot Vigilante - killed night 1

Day 2 begins. With 18 players alive, it's 10 votes to lynch. The deadline hits on the 1st of May.
Last edited by Patrick on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Why wouldn't Papa Zito kill anyone? Was he roleblocked? Did anyone suspect he was a vig?

I think Pom is scum with BV and jumped on the hammer for town credit with little reason.

Vote: Pom
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:39 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Welp, at least we managed to hit mafia D1.

Vote Pom

Not really liking the quickhammer; it gives me bussing vibes.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Porochaz »

Still want a Richard lynch but want an explanation from Pom.
vote Pom

Reading up on Esp as well.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Jahudo »

Good posting already day 2

Vote: Pom
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

People on my scum list

Sando
Pom
OJ

A sick part of me feels people were trying to get others off the bv wagon. *cough* Jahudo.

I need to read a few things and see who was voting and who was trying to distract.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by boberz »

Papa Zito wrote:Agree.

unvote: Anon
vote: DocPotter

Though Anon's participation will be monitored carefully.

---
If I were a vig, I'd shoot Sando.
This post made me think he was a vig. I thought it strange that he would do it. I was by no means certain and he did try to explain it (although I was not convinced).

I think Faraday is suspicious because of his response to this where he used it as an excuse to set up a potential vig claim later.

FOS Faraday

but I think Richard has been easily the most suspicious person for reasons I gave (among others) many times yesterday.

I also think it was more than possible for them both to be scum (he and bv) because there was an attempt at a counter wagon on me which may indicate that atleast one scum was not happy with either wagon.

---

I also want to know why Pom hammered it seemed to happen without me realising.

---

I also want to know what people think of Esp and Sera
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I think I'm easily the most pro-town player in the lot. But first, I want to take a look at the voting record and look for bussage. I definitely agree that Pom looks like scum but I want to double-check some things before I do so.

Also, I think Papa Vito may have been holding onto his shots because of the theme...the Karma element of it. It's really vaguely described and there might be more to his role that suggested that shooting might be a bad thing.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Farside, do you think Jahudo is scum?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:09 pm

My scumlist:

Pomegranate
Espeonage
Seraphim
bobberz
Richard
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Seraphim »

So, ABR, do you think boberz and Richard were bussing each other?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Jahudo »

I liked my town read on BV yesterday. I was wrong.

-------------------------

Today I still find Nick scummy, and his vote change does not look well-reasoned. Here's the timeline:

- Post 801 is the closest vote count. It shows Richard still had more votes than BV.
- No votes leave Richard-wagon until Nick unvotes his main suspect (Richard) to vote BV.
- Post 810 and Post 813: Two players, Seraphim and farside, tell everyone to vote BV (or in far's case, BV or Pom).
- Post 814: Richard (Nick's suspect) votes BV.
- Post 816: Nick votes BV. There's no reasoning besides complaining that people don't like the Richard wagon, even though it still has more votes at that time).
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Richard is low on my scumlist, and so is bobberz. My vote could swing to them depending on how the day goes. My list doesn't mean that I want to lynch all those people in that order, they are just a reflection of who I think is scum at the moment. I did not see any boberz and Richard bus-work at all. You can earn some points with me by voting for Pom, Seraphim.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Or who I think could be scum, rather.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Seraphim »

ABR, have you been reading the game? When Richard started posting content late in the day, he first started attacking Boberz and dissecting his PBPA. They got into a huge text wall fight...I don't see two scum doing that.

Pom is high on my scum list, but I want her to check in first.

Pom: why was hammering bv310 the best choice for the day?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Let her check in under pressure. Unless you are scum with her and you don't want a townie to surprise hammer her.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Alright, Javert had some questions for me so I'm going to answer them.

1) In my experience, scum are less likely to commit their votes at the beginning of a wagon. As the wagon progresses, scum are more likely to jump onto a wagon. This reasoning might be completely wrong but this is how I feel.

2) There are a lot of players I would like to lynch right now, Richard among them. I find it easy to find town players in my play(and if you say this makes me more likely to be scum because I already know who the town is because I'm scum, heads will roll) but hunting scum is difficult for me. If I could kill off all the anti-town, VI characters, I would do so in a heartbeat.

It is also one thing to attack and create a case on a player and completely another to jump onto a wagon with little reasoning.
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Javert »

1.)
Seraphim, I’m afraid I’m still going to have to ask that you answer those last questions from yesterday that you deferred on answering until today. I know I would kick myself later if I never followed up on this and it later turns out that I should have. For reference, those were questions under section 3 of Post 833.

2.)
For those of you still suspicious of RichardGHP, could you please assess how that is consistent with bv310 turning out to be scum? I read over the game against last night, and I simply do not feel that there were any noticeable connections between bv310 and RichardGHP to suggest a partnership.

If there are two scum groups, then obviously there doesn’t need to be a connection, but with one kill last night I am going to assume there is one scum group until we have evidence that there are two scum groups.

3.)
I still get a bad feeling from Porochaz. Unfortunately I cannot really think of more questions to ask him – I just have not been satisfied by his answers. I understand his posting issues due to moving into a flat, but I simply cannot agree with this reasoning:
Porochaz, Post 636 wrote:Your suggestion here, about whether an objective person thought ckd was making a policy vote, I game my opinion on quite explicitly. But in the end your right, I couldn't give a crap about what happened in Mafia 107 between richard and ckd. Or whether in this game its a policy lynch or not. Because in the end, it doesnt matter. Richard overreacted either way and that was the initial basis of my vote.
First, I feel you were trying to shift the discussion away from you by deferring to curiouskarmadog, when the question you asked him (whether he was making a policy vote) really had nothing to do with whether or not it was reasonable for RichardGHP to believe he was being policy voted.

Second, I agree that RichardGHP overreacted at some point. But calling our curiouskarmadog’s vote as being a policy vote was
not
an overreaction. Your original vote on him in Post 102 did not mention anything about overreacting, but only the fact that he jumped to the conclusion of being policy voted.
This
post has largely been the crux from where my questions have stemmed.

So in the end, it does matter. Had your original vote been on RichardGHP for overreacting, then you would be correct, but that was instead reasoning you tacked on later.

Vote: Porochaz
"I was born with scum like you."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”