Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Espeonage wrote:I see the case on Sando but I REALLY don't like Poms 'fake' claim.
Why?

Reading the thread now.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Because you are scummy. That is a scummy thing to claim. It is the kind of claim that buys you time and as farside says it is a really useful fakeclaim for a Godfather or any scum for that matter. The vig is gone so you are either going to be lynched. You can go around declaring that your buddies are town when you survive the night and it just too perfect.
Don't @ me.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Espeonage wrote:You can go around declaring that your buddies are town when you survive the night and it just too perfect.
But then when I'd flip scum you'd suspect them more. And if I was tracked, I'd be proven scum. There are much more convenient and less obscure fakeclaims for me.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

O.K. I've reached my bullshit threshold.

Unvote, vote Pom
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Need to catch up, I find it funny that Sando seems to have no clue why I am voting him…I haven’t posted that much in the game…is it that hard to figure out?

Also, going to go back and figure out what happened between the following VCs.

04/04 10:25am
Patrick wrote:Votecount

RichardGHP (6) -- Porochaz, Faraday, bv310, NickF227, Pomegranate, boberz
bv310 (7) -- Papa Zito, Seraphim, Espeonage, farside22, curiouskarmadog, RichardGHP, Albert B. Rampage
Espeonage (1) -- Ojanen
dybeck (1) -- Sando
NickF227 (2) -- Jahudo, Anon
Porochaz (1) -- Javert
Seraphim (1) -- Amished
boberz (1) -- dybeck

Not voting: Nobody
20 alive, 11 to lynch.

Deadline: April 8th, 11 pm GMT.
And

04/04 8:36 PM

RichardGHP (7) -- Porochaz, Faraday, bv310, NickF227, Pomegranate, boberz, Albert B. Rampage
bv310 (6) -- Papa Zito, Seraphim, Espeonage, farside22, curiouskarmadog, RichardGHP
Espeonage (1) -- Ojanen
dybeck (1) -- Sando
NickF227 (2) -- Jahudo, Anon
Porochaz (1) -- Javert
Seraphim (1) -- Amished
boberz (1) -- dybeck

20 alive, 11 to lynch.

ALSO.

04/06 11:48 am

RichardGHP (7) -- Porochaz, Faraday, bv310, NickF227, Pomegranate, boberz, Sando
bv310 (5) -- Papa Zito, Seraphim, Espeonage, curiouskarmadog, Anon
Espeonage (1) -- Ojanen
Seraphim (1) -- Javert
boberz (2) -- dybeck, RichardGHP
Pomegranate (4) -- farside22, Albert B. Rampage, Jahudo, Amished

20 alive, 11 to lynch.

And

04/06 6:44pm

RichardGHP (4) -- Porochaz, Faraday, bv310, Pomegranate
bv310 (10) -- Papa Zito, Seraphim, Espeonage, curiouskarmadog, Anon, RichardGHP, NickF227, boberz, farside22, Sando
Seraphim (1) -- Javert
boberz (1) -- dybeck
Pomegranate (4) -- Albert B. Rampage, Jahudo, Amished, Ojanen

20 alive, 11 to lynch.

I think some answers can be found in here.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Sando wrote:
then only mention me to vote me.
Are you sure this is a true statement?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:00 pm

wasnt that much to catch up on.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:O.K. I've reached my bullshit threshold.

Unvote, vote Pom
ABR, what BS are you talking about?

also, just looking at the surface of those vote counts I just posted, without looking in them deeper (which I plan on doing)...i note that ABR, your vote was the one that tipped the scale between BV to Richard...thoughts?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Sando »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Need to catch up, I find it funny that Sando seems to have no clue why I am voting him…I haven’t posted that much in the game…is it that hard to figure out?
I just did an ISO of you, and using the 'ctrl-f' function, you literally haven't used my name today until you voted me.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I see what you're talking about, CKD, but I still think that Pom is the better lynch today. I see no benefit to keeping her alive besides a shitton of WIFOM and no one has convinced me otherwise.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Sando wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:Need to catch up, I find it funny that Sando seems to have no clue why I am voting him…I haven’t posted that much in the game…is it that hard to figure out?
I just did an ISO of you, and using the 'ctrl-f' function, you literally haven't used my name today until you voted me.
Im not entirely sure what the case against you is. However I am interested in what your point is here?
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Sando »

Porochaz wrote:
Sando wrote:
Im not entirely sure what the case against you is. However I am interested in what your point is here?
That I have NFI what his case against me is...
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Espeonage »

You hopped on the end of the wagons. Look at CKDs big post and look at yout location on the votecounts.
Don't @ me.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

1025 and 1027 both equally solidify my scumread on Pom. I have no intention of changing my vote at the moment.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:23 am

Sando wrote:
then I dont think you really iso-ed me then...just because I didnt type your name out doesnt mean I didnt quote something you said and then say "I liked you before this statement"....

at any rate, lets go down that bullshit hole...lets say I didnt say ANYTHING about your before voting you......

...so? What is your point? I cant find you scummy whenever I want? I have to build up to it?

If you read my post when I voted you, you should know why I am voting you...I dont think you are really reading the game (ie following closely to scum hunt).....on top of that, I dont like some of the crap your pushing (overreacting is scummy)..
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:36 am

Seraphim wrote:I see what you're talking about, CKD, but I still think that Pom is the better lynch today. I see no benefit to keeping her alive besides a shitton of WIFOM and no one has convinced me otherwise.
If she is telling the truth, then she is sort of a weak cop....scum wont let her stay around....but if she can confirm people she can be an asset to us. I agree I would like to see her lynched, especially after her play yesterday....but I am suggesting we let her live another day or two. Lynch her later....they only way her information will be helpful is IF she is dead (or completely confirmed)..when she dies I want 2-3 people to be confirmed....

if people (faraday) argue that "well, if she hides behind scum and dies we get no information"...then maybe you shouldnt be on her wagon to begin with...if you want her to die, why cant you let that happen versus lynching her? Why is that even an arguement? It is not....if it truely is an arguement someone is using..they really dont think she is lying (or worse they know she is telling the truth.)

Faraday you mentioned the game that I claimed hider as scum...it bought me sometime...but you were able to tell I was lying with my bad results..and I was lynched (being the last scum). what if I had been telling the truth and wasnt the last scum....I would have been an asset finding that last scum.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:36 am

Post by Faraday »

CKD - the only reason we knew you were fakeclaiming that game was because I was scum and you claimed to hide behind KK - my scumbuddy, and it doesn't appear we've got multiple factions here at least.

Hmm I guess I see your point re: pom going blind if we keep her around though, I think directing her won't work b/c we don't know what can fuck results up. Also CKD i'm not on her wagon, lol so yeah I'm not sure if that was directed at me.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Jahudo »

Returning to my Nick case. See Post 519, Post 893.
Vote: NickF227
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:07 am

Post by boberz »

Pomegranate wrote:
Espeonage wrote:You can go around declaring that your buddies are town when you survive the night and it just too perfect.
But then when I'd flip scum you'd suspect them more. And if I was tracked, I'd be proven scum. There are much more convenient and less obscure fakeclaims for me.
I just dont like this. I think it sounds like Pom is trying to explain the thought process behind cooking up a claim rather than trying to defend his own claim. But im too tired to count votes and see what mine would do.
NickF227
NickF227
Townie
NickF227
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by NickF227 »

Jahudo wrote:Returning to my Nick case. See Post 519, Post 893.
...Um, post 893 is uh...nothing but you voting for Pom after Day 2 started?

Whatever, I just got basck from my trip, I'll read through the thread.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Sando »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Sando wrote:
then I dont think you really iso-ed me then...just because I didnt type your name out doesnt mean I didnt quote something you said and then say "I liked you before this statement"....

at any rate, lets go down that bullshit hole...lets say I didnt say ANYTHING about your before voting you......

...so? What is your point? I cant find you scummy whenever I want? I have to build up to it?

If you read my post when I voted you, you should know why I am voting you...I dont think you are really reading the game (ie following closely to scum hunt).....on top of that, I dont like some of the crap your pushing (overreacting is scummy)..
You are kidding me right? So you don't believe me? Then provide a post where you actually said anything about me today before your vote?

And here's how it went:
CKD votes for no reason
Sando asks why
CKD says Sando should know why
Sando says CKD has never stated why, ever
CKD says that's immaterial, Sando should read his mind over the interweb

Here's your post where you voted me:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:K, rechecked my Role PM.

Weak Mode:
-I die if the person I hide with is targeted with a kill.
-I die if I hide with scum. This therefore confirms farside, because I hid with her last night.
-I die if I'm targeted with a kill.
There seems to be absolutely no point to this role besides "confirming" town which is strangely convenient.

Not to mention Hider is a favorite scum fakeclaim.

Can someone lynch this lying scum?
I agree somewhat...but if she is telling the truth, a.) she will be offed..b.) it will provide a ton of information.

That being said, the “hider” part of that role doesn’t make any since in weak mode….
farside22 wrote:She could hide behind one of 4 people we think are scummy. She dies and they don't boom we have instant scum.
That's if you believe her claim. I'm sitting on the fence on it. She never responded to my post with my reason's either which bothers me as well.
farside, can you tell me why this isnt a good idea? Using a claim hider to test for scum.
Faraday wrote: What if she was to go into strong mode - and we have her hide behind someone. Under the assumption she's not scum the scum can't kill her as her role could be re-directed to one of them. Rit? That's assuming I understand her role correct.
you are assuming a lot here....
Pomegranate wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Why did you "hide" behind me? So the only down fall if you are weak is if your targeted you will die?
I hid behind you because I had a town read on you, and I didn't want to hide with scum.
did you crumb this in any way?

I am fine with getting more information....scum wont want to let a hider who can confirm townies alive very long. I am not for her telling us who she hides behind before she does it..most likely pom, this is just an extension on a lynch....for you to contirubte to the game. I am fine with postponing your lynch for a few days to let you prove your worth and maybe actually get some decent info. But your information is useless until we know your alignment.

Also,

Unvote, vote Sando.

Sando, did you kill our vig?
So you refer to Sera talking about Pom
Ask Farside why it's a bad idea to use the hider
Tell Farside that she's assuming a lot
Ask Pom if she crumbed
Provide some reasoning on using the hider
Vote me
Ask if I killed the vig

So the only 'reasoning' I can see is a question over whether I killed the Vig.

You're so full of BS it's not even funny.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Jahudo »

NickF227 wrote:
Jahudo wrote:Returning to my Nick case. See Post 519, Post 893.
...Um, post 893 is uh...nothing but you voting for Pom after Day 2 started?

Whatever, I just got basck from my trip, I'll read through the thread.
No, that's wrong.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Amished »

Pom's claim is bullshit, the "weak" version isn't classified as a hider, and I claimed hider as scum in NY92 in an attempt to buy another day and "clear" some people (stupid cop investigations *shakes fist*). Leaving her alive just creates WIFOM and she's full of it anyways.

@Mod: V/LA until Monday the 19th

I'll try to keep up but no promises, gogo vacation
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I agree with Amished. seriously, folks, why aren't we lynching Pom? Why are we being dissuaded so quickly and so easily?
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Javert »

curiouskarmadog, Post 694 wrote:
Javert wrote:
3.)
curiouskarmadog, Post 677 wrote:
Papa Zito wrote: I'm inherently suspicious of the <20 post crowd.
this is a lame post....can anyone explain why (hint: I can think of 3 reasons). Also it has nothing to do with his current vote.
Please fill in your own blanks.
I will, but you dont have any thoughts?
curiouskarmadog, would you mind getting back to this?
"I was born with scum like you."
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Sando »

curiouskarmadog in 972 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:My scumlist:

Pomegranate
Espeonage
Seraphim
bobberz
Richard
interesting, I agree with this list from ABR...I agree with Pom, Esp, and Bob on this list...I think Sera is town. Richard, is just the VI..catching up, then I will probably be voting Pom.
oh and add Jahudo.
and Nick
So I wasn't even in your top 7? Nice one CKD... Yet I should 'know' the case on you...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”