Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Amished »

Vote: dybeck

ABR: Results?
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 6:23 am

Post by dybeck »

Third time's the charm.

vote: Faraday

And Richard? Seriously?
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 7:10 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Sando wrote:Espeonage, you're the 4th on BV I believe.

Richard:

You get voted, over-react
You get voted again, over-react again.
You get voted yet again, you get angry, go into hiding
You get called out for hiding, you come out and claim it was a gambit

I didn't attack the fact that you provided content, but what the content was.

And no, you're still not scumhunting.
I liked you till this post. Are you saying that over reacting is scummy? Little back story...I tend to get real angry when I play this game, and am constantly labeled "Overreacting scum", by scum...keep that in mind when you answer the question.
yeah, again I am proven right....anyone who pushes that overreaction is scum as a case, is usually scum..

---

dybeck, you are honestly saying you dont understand the richard kill? he was the completing wagon against bv....BOTH bv and Sando pushed for his wagon....really?? You dont get it?

---

quick reread.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 7:22 am

Post by farside22 »

fos: bobz and OJ

Neither of there were ever on either scum lynch wagon. I always find at least one scum not bussing.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 7:32 am

ok well I just read page 57...a sando claim and a ABR counter claim. If ABR is telling teh truth, I guess I understand ABR's (out of no where Sando) wagon at the beginning of the day. I sort of understand dybeck's "richard really?" post..though it was GLARINGLY obvious after the Sando lynch that Richard was town...still want an answer there.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Alright I'm sorry I have to do this but I'm going to rely on the doctor.

I am the real cop!!!

Night 1 I targeted Pom with my weak mode and was informed that I received no result. Night 2 I targeted Sando with my strong mode and I got a guilty. I am not informed about any differences between weak mode and strong mode in my role PM.

There you have it.
ABR, after you received no result on the Pom investigation and then he claimed hider.

you did unvote then stated
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Pom's claim is fucking bullshit. Sando is scum with her, so is Espeonage. All three scum for you wrapped up nice and tight. Lynch them now.
wouldnt his claim have made since with your result of him? Result today?
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 7:59 am

Post by dybeck »

curiouskarmadog wrote:dybeck, you are honestly saying you dont understand the richard kill? he was the completing wagon against bv....BOTH bv and Sando pushed for his wagon....really?? You dont get it?
I suppose you're right. He just seemed like a pretty easy lynch to me.

Hadn't really been assessing his town credentials since Day 1 so I guess I'm still thinking back to the big deal that was made of him back then.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Seraphim »

I think Espeonage, barring results forthcoming results from ABR, is the lynch today. It's been thrown around for a while but the way he was looking to jump onto the Sando bandwagon towards the end of the day, when it was fairly clear he was being lynched.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I lied and I didn't investigate Sando. In fact, I fakecounterclaimed Sando.

Let's scumhunt hard today!
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I lied and I didn't investigate Sando. In fact, I fakecounterclaimed Sando.

Let's scumhunt hard today!
Why would you fake claim? There was a chance Sando was town and you took it and fake counterclaimed?
*puts head into hands*

I'm going on the thought you believed he was fake claiming but how could you know?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:17 am

yeah I thought so...

ABR was just trying to buy some town creds to cover up his shitty actions with the bv lynch and town Hider lynch...he fake claimed investigating Pom, to give his "counter" some wieght, but forgot his bullshit push of the hider that didnt make any since....I thought his cop claim didnt make any since..

now I caught him in the bullshit..he has gotten nothing else to do.

not only did he fake claim, he also tried to direct the a fucking doc.

vote ABR
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:18 am

Let's lay our cards on the table. If I went after another claimed power role the way I did with Pom, town would have probably lynched me instead! I decided to roll the dice; and show Sando a glimpse of what a real fakeclaim looks like.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:18 am

fuck, I got to leave the house..but I got more to say about this.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Seraphim »

Fuck, I hate WIFOM which this is a steaming pile of.

I feel like ABR's play, if he's scum, just isn't good play for scum at all. Why would he bus his buddy so hard with a FAKE COP CLAIM and then say "well folks, I lied", shooting his credibility to hell and almost guaranteeing his lynch? It doesn't make any sense, unless that's the point...bleagh.

I want to see how this plays out....ABR, you have some explaining to do. What made you so sure of Sando being scum that you would fake a cop claim to get him lynched?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Let's lay our cards on the table. If I went after another claimed power role the way I did with Pom, town would have probably lynched me instead! I decided to roll the dice; and show Sando a glimpse of what a real fakeclaim looks like.
How could you know for sure he was faking?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:54 am

Seraphim wrote:I want to see how this plays out....ABR, you have some explaining to do. What made you so sure of Sando being scum that you would fake a cop claim to get him lynched?
Aside for why I thought he was originally scummy, there were many things about his claim that I couldn't accept, first one being that he was a cop at all. Neither could I accept that he investigated both dybek and CKD, with no guilty. And let me be honest, there was a part of me that couldn't accept being wrong. As soon as he claimed, I knew it was bullshit.

I evaluated this town and quickly hypothesized that town would be atrophied by Sando's cop claim. I CPR'd the shit out of town and forced the lynch. Fakeclaiming is a fundamental tactic in my scumhunting repertoire.
farside22 wrote:How could you know for sure he was faking?
I had a solid guess and I pulled the trigger. That's how I play the game.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Seraphim »

What would you have done if Sando had flipped town and cop?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:01 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Image
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Seraphim »

ABR, do you have any strong scum reads today?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:06 am

Yes I do. I will get to it after the town and I discuss my fakeclaim.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Seraphim »

If a player other than yourself attempted what you yourself just attempted, what would your reaction be?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:12 am

"You're hindering my swag yo"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:13 am

Actually, I would like to change my answer to:

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'm thinking ABR is town at the moment. I'll let someone else interrogate.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:17 am

Post by farside22 »

I look at it this way. Either ABR is scum with Sando or he is town that took his shoot and saw Sando for the scum he was.
Day 1 ABR was not impressive. Day 2 he pushed for Plum and many followed and day 3 he laid a valid case on Sando that many agreed with.
Can I see ABR bussing his scum buddy. You bet your sweet butt.
Do I believe ABR is scum/ The jury is out for debate.
I will tell you based on Sando's defense I felt with OJ. maybe protecting a bigger more powerful scum buddy.

vote: OJ

Fos: Esp

Still think he is scum too.
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Javert »

* looks to the stars *

1.)
Regardless of Albert B. Rampage's alignment, what he has done is not smart play.

->
a.)
If Albert B. Rampage is scum with Sando, I can definitely see why he might counterlcaim Cop at the end of Day Three. It directs the Doctor towards him, and it gives him town credentials for “sealing the deal” on the Sando-wagon. It has also crossed my mind that if there is an actual Cop in the game, then they would also probably investigate Albert B. Rampage – so such a claim makes even more sense coming from a Godfather role.

What does
not
make sense is coming on the scene on Day Four – the very next day – only to say he is lying. I can see only two reasons for this. The first is if Albert B. Rampage feared being called out for lying during Day Four. The second is if he did not want to have the burden on him to be forced to clear innocents / claim false guilty results.

I have to say that it did actually cross my mind that Albert B. Rampage was lying precisely because of this language:
Albert B. Rampage, Post 1415 wrote:Night 1 I targeted Pom with my weak mode and was informed that I received no result. Night 2 I targeted Sando with my strong mode and I got a guilty. I am not informed about any differences between weak mode and strong mode in my role PM.
Claiming to get “no result” on Pomegranate and then pushing for her lynch when she claimed Hider would have been pretty sketchy. Claiming there is “no difference between weak and strong mode” is also not how I believe power roles work in this game whatsoever.

->
b.)
Due to the process above, Albert B. Rampage's actions also do not make sense as Town.

First and foremost, he could have been counter-claiming a real Cop. I am not terribly sympathetic by his latest “I had a solid guess and pulled the trigger.” If you have a solid guess, you can just say “I think he is lying” as opposed to counter-claiming with a role you do not have. I have seen towns who would otherwise be in fair positions completely screw themselves by somebody pretending to be a Cop so that they can lynch the people
they
want to lynch. Those are mistakes that should happen in newbie games, not large games.

Second, I do not even want to think of the ridiculous cluster we would have been in had there been yet another Cop claim to counterclaim Albert B. Rampage's fake-claim.

Third, as discussed above, his action probably unnecessarily changed what any power roles did last night from what they would have otherwise done, likely to their detriment.

~

All that said, my gut has been telling me this entire game that Albert B. Rampage is town, but this latest shenanigan is definitely going to force me to rethink that.

2.)
I do not think these latest flips change my latest reads.

Vote: NickF227

FoS: Seraphim

3.)
I am in finals week currently, so I do not have time to reread the thread until about the middle of next week. I will try to remain active with current discussions, though.
"I was born with scum like you."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”