dybeck (1) -- Amished
Faraday (1) -- dybeck
Albert B. Rampage (1) -- curiouskarmadog
Ojanen (1) -- farside22
NickF227 (1) -- Javert

Not voting: Everyone else
13 alive, 7 to lynch.

Deadline: 26th of May
Last edited by Patrick on Wed May 05, 2010 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I'm sorry. I lied again. It's like a compulsive thing now.

I am in fact the scum. You got me guys. My master plan in bussing my partner Sando was to pull the doc protect so I could target Richard with impunity last night. With Richard (aka Austin Powers) out of the picture, there is nothing the world can do to stop me. HAHAHA
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Amished »

ABR, I liked you better when you only posted like once a day saying we should lynch somebody. Go back to that.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:44 am

ABR? o.O

its-a me! a-mario!

Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Javert »

1.)
Albert B. Rampage, if you are aiming to get a "Best / Funniest Role Claim," please just stop now. I am not laughing.

2.)
I just remembered:

Espeonage, would you mind typing out your reasoning for suspecting Sando yesterday? I asked you put your reasoning in own words, and you never got back to me on that. Based on your posting, you seemed to have reasons to suspect him beyond the fact that he put a player at L-1.

I do not want to hear "the case on him looked pretty strong." I want to hear the case on him, according to you.
"I was born with scum like you."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:48 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I lied and I didn't investigate Sando. In fact, I fakecounterclaimed Sando.
There is no humor in these words.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Seraphim »

ITT, ABR lives up to his namesake.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm sorry. I lied again. It's like a compulsive thing now.

I am in fact the scum. You got me guys. My master plan in bussing my partner Sando was to pull the doc protect so I could target Richard with impunity last night. With Richard (aka Austin Powers) out of the picture, there is nothing the world can do to stop me. HAHAHA

Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Jahudo »

@Espeonage: Do you look at that "2nd to last person on a town lynch" theory alot? Or did you only remember that theory after post 1376?

I'd think it would happen in alot of other games, so if you liked the tell you might use it alot. And I'm wondering why you didn't consider it at the start of day 3.

Also ABR did what I wish I had the guts to do sometimes when I have a strong feeling about somebody. I don't think its suspicious as much as it is awesome. I'm not going to consider voting him for a couple of game days at least.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I like the tell ON TOP of the case.
@ Javert: The second to last tell is really the thing that set me off. Using the tell I gave is only really useful when you are looking at finding the last piece of evidence that puts you on the road of wanting the lynch and being suspicious. I know that isn't what you want me to say but that is how it is.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm sorry. I lied again. It's like a compulsive thing now.

Ummm.
Vote: ABR
Don't @ me.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

LOL

Poor little maf decided to kill me on a pathetic vendetta for nailing Sando.

Go town!
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by dybeck »

unvote, vote: ABR

This is just madness.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:23 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Jahudo wrote:

Also ABR did what I wish I had the guts to do sometimes when I have a strong feeling about somebody. I don't think its suspicious as much as it is awesome. I'm not going to consider voting him for a couple of game days at least.
there is nothing about this quote I like. if you think it is so awesome, why would you vote him in a couple days?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:26 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: Espeonage

The question is, state the case against Sando in your own words. Own words.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 2:04 am

Post by Jahudo »

Espy might be a good lynch today, but I'm also thinking about voting boberz. I don't agree with the Ojanen or Nick suspicion, and I'll try to re-read Faraday and dybeck soon.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Jahudo wrote:

there is nothing about this quote I like. if you think it is so awesome, why would you vote him in a couple days?
I mean, it could be a gutsy scum gambit but I'm leaning towards gutsy town gambit. I've been feeling like he's playing to his personality this whole game, and that's why people have suspected him. And by a couple of days, I mean game days if we get down to only a couple of people...probably 1 scum left and there's no good suspects left. Something like that.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Faraday »

Oh wow. Can't say I agree with Abr's play, but it worked this time. Unless he's got far bigger balls than I think he's not scum here, not sure why he's getting the votes he is.

Vote Espeonage
thought there was a good chance he was scum yesterday, think the same today.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 5:53 am

Post by dybeck »

Faraday wrote:Oh wow. Can't say I agree with Abr's play, but it worked this time. Unless he's got far bigger balls than I think he's not scum here, not sure why he's getting the votes he is.
I appreciate that ABR is your scummate, but you really can't say that you don't understand why he's getting voted.

There's only one way that ABR could have known for a fact Sando was scum, in the absence of a cop investigation (which we now know that he didn't have) - and that is if he was his scummate. Even ignoring the flowery explanation, ABR still jumped the Sando wagon at the last minute when it was clear that he was going to be lynched.

Now that ABR is being pressured for other investigation results which, as scum, he doesn't have, he's found a desperate story to avoid being unmasked as scum.

His scummates have obviously been talking to him overnight and pointed out the errors in his play - but the fact remains that ABR has cocked up - and we need to punish him for it.

Lynch all Liars. It's such an important rule. Never forget it.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Faraday »

fos: dybeck.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Faraday »

The arguments against ABR seem stupid to me. If he was scum I don't think he'd come out and admit he'd faked his claim. it's obviously going to bring a lot of scrutiny on him.

I'm content with him for the moment, as it's very possible Sando wouldn't have been lynched without his efforts.

So yeah.

Also 'we need to punish him for it', don't be ridiculous. If he was scum I'd agree, also every rule has an exception. Here's one for LAL.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 6:43 am

Post by dybeck »

Faraday wrote:The arguments against ABR seem stupid to me. If he was scum I don't think he'd come out and admit he'd faked his claim.
How long do you think he'd last giving out fake results? He'd get caught out before the end of the game. This has obviously been pointed out to him by his scummates overnight and he's realised his schoolboy error.

Admitting to lying about his results is his ONLY remaining option.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Seraphim »

Bullshit. Your logic is flawed.

First of all, Sando lynch was stagnating. His cop claim threw a monkey wrench into the lynch...Sando's lynch was no longer a foregone conclusion. ABR's cop claim defib'd the situation and got Sando lynched.

Second, admitting to lying was not his only remaining option. He was going to get attacked for his confession WAY harder than if he simply rode out a few more days. He can fake results as much as he wants because, if he was scum, he would know everyone's alignment, or at least who was scum or not.

Third, the idea of him doing this because his scummates told him to goes against everything I know about ABR.

I'll need to take a good hard look at dybeck now.
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Javert »

I skimmed Sando's posts to see if I might be able to find distancing or somebody who was probably town based on Sando's attitude towards that person.

1.)
Unvote: NickF227
just for now.

Yesterday, while Sando was being wagoned at 5 votes, NickF227 was just starting to gain some momentum from Seraphim and Espeonage and then Sando put a third vote on NickF227.

I don't have time to read Sando's posts carefully and in context right this instant. The NickF227 counterwagon
might
have been distancing, or it actually
might
have been a true attempt at getting a counterwagon to save himself. I will need to think on it. I plan to take a closer look this weekend, so hopefully I'll have a firmer opinion by Sunday or so.

2.)
Gut tells me from skimming that dybeck is not a partner of Sando / bv310.

If I had to put this gut into words, this is about the best I can do: I do not think Sando-scum would attack dybeck-scum for "derailing" the bv310-scum wagon, and then would not attack anybody in particular for "derailing" the Richard-town wagon.

3.)
I do not think Sando's vote on Espeonage on Day Two is very telling, because at that time Pomegranate was being wagoned and it was pretty unlikely that there would be a different player lynched. Scum in such a situation are pretty much free to distance, set up wagons for future days, or whatever. Of note, though, is the fact that Sando did not return his vote (or any attention) to Espeonage on Day Three, which somewhat supports a possible connection.

4.)
Espeonage, I do not think I am asking you to do something particularly difficult. I understand that you claim that Sando's L-1 vote was "the final straw" to you, so to speak. But I want to know what you think the
other
straws were.

Why
did
you
find Sando scummy?
"I was born with scum like you."
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 10:17 am

unvote
for now.

I can think of another reason ABRtown would do it this way. If that is the reason, he is fucking brillant and stupid and risky.....but (sorry ABR) I doubt it. No need to go into that reason though.

that being said...ABRscum, could have done a couple other things too..he could have claimed town on someone, could have claimed town on richard (which would have again been suspected given the part of the claim about pom too)...he could have said he was blocked (also suspect, but more believeable given the no ABR kill)...hey could have claimed he was afraid to use strong mode again and used weak mode for no result...

there is a lot of things he could have done as scum, versus what he did do...this is all WIFOM..just need to think about it and reread.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 10:43 am

this has nothing to do with anything current.

this is a meta, but wanted it out there.

I am under the opinion that Papa Zito most likely used his vig kill Night 1. I understand that there was just one kill....so do with it what you will. Probably not important...but maybe it is.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”