Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Kenman »

vote hoopla
for bandwagoning =)
Show
You are my new heropimp. After this game I DEMAND you put my recognition of your heropimp status in your sig.
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sun May 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Post by Kenman »

Wow that backfired on me =(
Show
You are my new heropimp. After this game I DEMAND you put my recognition of your heropimp status in your sig.
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Mon May 17, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Kenman »

@steam-powered shovel- what the heck is a steam-powered shovel?
@ saintkerrigan- if your talking about starcraft, then you rock!
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Tue May 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Kenman »

Wow Omg this game is REALLY fast sorry for lurking inadvertently. Ill post my thoughts real soon
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #4) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Kenman »

unvote
In general I agree with earlder's logic, there is a strong possibility that MS and Bouncy could be scum partners. But if they are both scum, it doesnt sound like a smart decision to both attack cam especially when he has no votes on him besides MS, usually scum try to distance themselves somewhat. As of now I am also more inclined to vote for bouncy. If MS's initial vote was indeed just a random vote, the his attack on cam is only logical.

@ Cam- you ended up changing your vote to MS, do no longer think that bouncy is the best candidate for a lynch?
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #5) » Tue May 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Post by Kenman »

@MS
Cam did make a good point. Are you honestly serious about using a random number generator 3 pages into the game? Shes right, what if you had hammered someone?? It doesnt make sense that someone would be so careless. Sounds an awful lot like your trying to cover up for your mistakes.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #6) » Wed May 19, 2010 6:02 am

Post by Kenman »

@ MS apparently your changing your story. Either you looked at the thread or you didnt.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #7) » Wed May 19, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Kenman »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
camn wrote:@midnight: your Initial so-called 'random vote' was bouncy's fifth. Putting him at L-2.
Were you or were you not aware of this when you voted?
Nope. It was pure random. I hadn't even read the thread yet. I needed to post :P Seeing as I was proded. Read the thread after that post though.
MS wrote:It wasn't that hard to miss. I simply went to last page that was on this game at the time, and as luck would have it, the vote count was there. Who would have figured
story change=not assuming
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #8) » Wed May 19, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Kenman »

yes it was- lets break this down (refer to post 165)
cam:were you aware your vote put bb at L-2
MS: No, it was pure random

cam: of course i saw the votes, it was on the same page.

How is this not a story change?
MS
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #9) » Wed May 19, 2010 6:36 am

Post by Kenman »

vote ms
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #10) » Wed May 19, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Kenman »

TheButtonmen wrote:
@MS:
Why does OMGUS stop you from scumhunting? Why are you so concerned people might suspect you (more) when/if you vote someone voting you.

I'm not liking the way Earlder and to a lesser extent Kenman are just echoing whats already being said in the thread.
i dont mean to echo whats already been said, but I believe MS's arguments have definitive holes in them which lead me believe that he is scum. Im not the fastest person in the group and it is only natural that other people would spot these flaws as well. Either way, you shouldnt see too much echoing from me (unless someone makes a really strong point I agree with)
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #11) » Wed May 19, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Kenman »

[quote"MS"]
God. Pray that you hold me back from coming through the internet and strangling some people.
[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOL
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #12) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by Kenman »

I'm a roleblocker, and I targeted Kenman. I submitted my action very early on based on a gut read, expecting to change it later. With my absence and the (relative) quicklynch, that never happened. But the block on Kenman still went through. Now, given the lack of nightkill, it seems most likely to me that I got lucky and blocked the nightkiller.

Vote: Kenman
Im not sure how a town roleblock works but, Im sure there is more than one mafia. Assuming I am scum (WHICH IM NOT) there would be a scum partner/s who also made a NK. You are saying their votes are invalid as well?? HE IS LYING
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #13) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by Kenman »

Town I urge you to consider this fact. We mentioned Earlder jumping on bandowagons before, but this is the scummiest I have seen so far.

1. It is not till Ellibereth votes for me does Earlder even consider me scum. Definitely a possible bandwagon jump.

2. Next he comes up with a flimsy reason at best as why I am a possible mafia member, but seems thoroughly convinced I am mafia. Definitely scummy.

3. Probably the biggest reason, I want people to see that after I gain another two votes, BB comes out and claims town roleblocker.(which im not even sure can be valid). Earlder then says, screw my last argument, since if what BB says is true, it is obv wrong. lets go with his claim as my new reason to vote for him, then casts his vote.

He cant even keep a straight reason for voting me. That just screams, I dont care why I lynch you but you seem like a good candidate. I assure you that I am not scum and that you strongly considered Earlder as possible scum.

Lastly, I want to bring to your attention that this is Earlder's first game of this sort as well. Everyone can verify this besides myself as he was asking for lots of clarification. It is a STRONG possibility that Earlder made a mistake on the NK and used it as evidence to attack me. In addition, this would make sense that BB would false claim to back him up. He has already been on people's scumlist (even more invalidating his claim).
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #14) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by Kenman »

vote earlder
since he is scum
SC wrote: Kenman's terrible joining the wagon is worth a vote regardless though. I'm almost certain that camn is town regardless of flip. I think Elli and Hoopla are likely town as well, especially since Elli respected Hoopla's scum read.
My reasons for joining the wagon are completely legitamate. MS definitely contradicted himself multiple times. I was thoroughly convinced that someone who back tracked and changed their story that many times was obv. scum. I made a mistake ALONG WITH 6 OTHER PEOPLE.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #15) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Post by Kenman »

If i can straighten this out as soon possible it will greatly benefit the town. Assuming BB is telling the truth, can roleblocking one scum, invalidate ALL REMAINING scum members' decisions on who to kill or does it just block special abilities?? Cuz if that is not a possibility then there would still be a kill and he is obv. scum.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #16) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Post by Kenman »

I AM AT L-1 this fast, and no one says anything? If this is not a speed lynch then I dont know what is! I am willing to bet 1 million dollars that there are at least one or two scum members voting for me.

If anything I urge people not to hammer until they have read what I posted and better yet, wait a couple days to let me prove my innocence.

If i die, please read my last few posts.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #17) » Thu May 20, 2010 5:32 am

Post by Kenman »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Kenman wrote:If i can straighten this out as soon possible it will greatly benefit the town. Assuming BB is telling the truth, can roleblocking one scum, invalidate ALL REMAINING scum members' decisions on who to kill or does it just block special abilities??
Cuz if that is not a possibility then there would still be a kill and he is obv. scum.
Ok, I was going to argue against the logic of this Kenman wagon, but this post is just scummy as hell. Since when has roleblocking one scum roleblocked all the scum? Also, his last sentence looks like a dead giveaway to me. Paraphrased, "If roleblocking one scum doesn't roleblock all scum, there'd still be a kill." Which tells me, "I'm roleblocked scum, but I didn't perform the kill."

It's still too early to end the day, but I've got a hammer on standby.
Even if thats really what you take from it, then doesnt mean that BB is lying?
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #18) » Thu May 20, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Kenman »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Kenman wrote:Even if thats really what you take from it, then doesnt mean that BB is lying?
Nope. Something else might've happened to prevent your scumbuddy from sending his kill.
So either is BB is lying(the probably next to be lynched once MS flipped town) or two mafia members ended up being shafted? Your logic makes sense but it is too presumptous.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #19) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Kenman »

Also, look at post 241. Goes off the assumption that since there was no kill, that I must be mafia. Then once BB claims, he changes his reasons on why I am mafia and votes for me. Does this not scream scum to anyone?
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #20) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:01 am

Post by Kenman »

^Earlder goes off the assumption...
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #21) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Kenman »

Earlder jumped from bandwagon to bandwagon, and this time he actually demonstrates that his reasons are irrelevant. A bandwagon started by Ellibereth, who is prone to making insane assumptions very early on without providing evidence. Did anyone notice he rules that HALF of the people in the game are town ON THE THIRD PAGE?! Im no genious, but does anyone really have such amazing skills to rule half the town in 3 pages?? How do townies get killed? Like this
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #22) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:29 am

Post by Kenman »

It's fine that you think I am scum.
Really? I explain BIG reasons as to why you are scum and your best answer is... its fine that I think your scum??
In fact, if you flip town then I guarentee that either me or bouncy is the next lynch.
Do you even care if you lynch a townie?
Basically, I wouldn't worry if you really are town because I will proably get lynched next and you will not have died in vain.
PEOPLE, DOES THAT SOUND PROTOWN TO YOU?? if people cannot see this, then please god just lynch me now.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #23) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Kenman »

Usually it ends up being hopless, since by the time people are asking for a claim, they are so convinced that whatever that person says is a lie.

Regardless, I am a
hider
. This is pretty much my first non-newbie game. So I am not 100%, how to effectively use my ability, but I hid behind Hoopla, because he seemed the most town to me.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #24) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Kenman »

I wasnt notified, so I'm assuming it went through.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #25) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Kenman »

lucky me.. i guess..., luckier for the town as we dont want another mylynch. Since i strongly suspect earlder as scum, hiding behind him is totally gonna get me killed anyways. But at least we will confirm one scum member.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #26) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Kenman »

*sends pm*
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #27) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:24 am

Post by Kenman »

I can be NK'd if I hide behind a mafia member or someone else who is NK'd
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #28) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Kenman »

Earlder1 wrote:@Kenman

Why don't you give us the link to your first non-newbie game. This would prove my point about meta. Or are you going to lie about this as well? :) I'll go back and find it if I have to, but please, post the link.
HAHAHA thats your argument against me?! Anyone is free to check my last game where there was a hider. Because it is true! There was. Im not going to deny it. But in reality I am still a hider in this game. I dont know why, but that is the luck of the draw.

Secondly, Earlder knows that I have already submitted my pm to hide behind him, which guarantees he will be found out at the start of the next day. HE HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO FAKE CLAIM.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #29) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Kenman »

Earlder- instead of voting me you vote yourself?
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #30) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Kenman »

3:07 pm ET May 19th
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #31) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Kenman »

Just checked the mafia wiki:
Golden Rule -"Apply actions which modify other actions before the actions they modify."

roleblocker modifies actions- therefore it will apply before my action of hiding. Since my role is blocked, in essence imi temporarily a vanilla townie unable to target anything. Which explains as to why Earlder has come up with why i havent targeted anyone.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #32) » Fri May 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Kenman »

Ive looked at my pm several times, but it doesnt state anywhere when my ability resolves. Is that the same with everybody else?
Kenman has already stated that he sent his hide PM, behind Earl, so that action should resolve at morning's end
-@SK- You checked to see if I was online! Im flattered, looks like i got a stalker! Sorry I didnt answer your question immediately, I didnt know a couple hours was a big deal to you. From now answering Saint Kerrigans questions are my TOP priority in life.
Im also worried about your logic. If my ability actually resolves at end day, then me surviving the morning is not idicative of anything. Your just gong to end up killing me on faulty logic.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #33) » Fri May 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Post by Kenman »

sk wrote: Remember, actions submitted in the morning don't resolve until morning's end, and it doesn't make sense to me that if a hider hid behind scum, the hider wouldn't die until the end of the day.
I'm pretty sure not all actions submitted in the morning resolve AT morning's end, depending on whether it is (instantaneous, lasts throughout the day, or end of day). I mentioned that I would probably make it through morning, since i dont think it would make sense that if I submitted my hide in the afternoon, I would just randomly die.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #34) » Sat May 22, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Kenman »

vote maemuki

i guess I have to hide behind camn's logic for now.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #35) » Mon May 24, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Kenman »

Ive been prodded. I dont really know what to say right now. I feel like we've reached a decision, but i guess no one wants to hammer.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #36) » Mon May 24, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Kenman »

No majority just means that some players here, like most men in my life, are incredible pussies.
LOL sorry about that, im sure you will mister macho sooner or later.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #37) » Mon May 24, 2010 7:48 am

Post by Kenman »

I'm not scum, but you can lynch me regardless. I did take a risk and it did not pay off as well as I would have hoped.

Earlder is scum for sure. We both cant be town and I know Im not scum. So, I thought is was stupid to just die to confirm an already confirmed scum in my mind.
Also the fact that hoopla was killed. If I would have died and flipped hider, hoopla would have been confirmed town

Since i didnt want to die for no reason, I hid behind someone else to potentially find a second scum. Or confirm another townie. "In the end I only confirmed another townie. Which happens to be Cam''. Most of the town was in favor of my immediate lynch. She on the other hand, tried to keep me alive a couple days. Although thankful, I was suspicious that this could be some sort of bus. Plus she, in my opinion has the most influence on the town.

I left breadcrumbs, just in case she was mafia, so you might figure it out.
[quote="kenman]
vote maemuki

well i guess ill have to hide behind camn
's logic for now. [/quote]

Prolly made myself too big of a target early on. GG guys
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #38) » Mon May 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Kenman »

I opted to change the plan in order potentially find a second scum, had I been successful, Im sure I would have been praised instead of lynched. On that note, if you really think that earl is not scum, i am ready to die to prove it. I wont try and be a hero again.

CAMN IS TOWN-i survived- enough said.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #39) » Tue May 25, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Kenman »

vote kenman
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #40) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Kenman »

*Sig Changed*

Haha THAT GAME WAS RAPE!! Good game everyone. Turned out that it went from my most hated first game as scum to the best first game as scum.

Shoutouts:
SC- You are too good! Your analysis and thought proccess in the QT showed you were thinking on a much deeper level than I was. I will try to emulate your play in the future.

Bouncy- Really good play dude. Congrats on making it to the end with a dope claim. Couldnt ask for a better partner.

Earlder- get raped

MS- sorry you died so early lol

Camn- your too cool, prolly one of the, if not the COOLEST chick on this forum! Yah, big statement. But hey, I like your attitude.

Sk- Your such a strong player dude, You jumped on my like a tiger on (whatever a tiger eats, antelope?). Scared the crap out of me. GG man

Incog- I calling it- Best mod EVER!

Everyone else- fun playing with guys xD
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #41) » Fri May 28, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Kenman »

^-I'mma let you finish but SerialClergy man is the best mafia player of all time!
--SC
When I first joined this game, I was scared to death man, especially when I recieved like 5 votes in the first hour! I was like WTF am I doing wrong! But eventually we got outta it. But you stayed pretty calm and collected with me and bouncy. Your suggestions of leaving breadcrumbs and making plans like 2 days in advance, really deep dude. You really got me thinking Im pretty sure you predicted almost every lynch after D2 before that person had like 2 votes on them. NOt to mention, did you even get a vote???!Your a Great Teacher to BTW. Thanks. You should prolly start charging people lol. Make alittle profit for you awesome advice!
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #42) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Kenman »

LOL at first I was so pissed. I was like wow, my first scum game and I get thrown under the bus, goddammit. But I told myself, f-this, Im not going down that easy. I figured hider was perfect cuz I could claim and also have a reason as to why I would keep surviving the nights. It ended up working out great, we got a tracker to claim and eventually a mass claim.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”