Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Amished »

Well holy shit. I hate when scumz fly under mah radar. ISO 11 is pretty bad for Faraday in my eyes just at a glance too.

Unvote
Vote: Faraday

Better than Espy; and definitely better than Seraphim.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Faraday »

farside22 wrote:faraday:
post 592 I don't see how he reads Bv as a VI and not richard.
God reading Faraday is horrible. He's been saying v/la most of the game or needing to catch up. I seriously want reasons right now on why he thinks the players he has listed are scum.
Worst part Faraday always looks scummy to me except once. I need to look at something that bugs me about him a little bit later.
I read richard as somewhat of a Vi that was likely to be scum. I'd examine the large normal he played where people, CKD, had said he was scummy but I found quite a few differences in his playstyle there and early on in the game.

Anyway, yeah reasons forthcoming.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sure i will humor Faraday looking at this game and the other game:
1) voting for poor reasons
2) blaming net for poor posting/issues ( I haven't seen you as town use this excuse)
3) lurking
4) not scum hunting
5) offers nothing of value to the game.
Best of all.

faraday wrote:If people are going to post in other games they should be kept tabs on, this early in the game it shouldn't be a big deal, but actively avoiding a thread is a scum tell in my (and many others) opinion. I don't like the implication that both can't be achieved or even go hand in hand.
Considering I looked at your posting elsewhere I would call your own statement here damning.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Faraday wrote:
farside22 wrote:Yeah I just searched multisearch and one time faraday said v/la he still was posting elsewhere.
I need to search one more thing before I declare faraday scum or town.
Uh it's limited access, not none btw. I'm V/la most weekends and can only post every so often due to unreliable internet.
Yet you find time to post elsewhere and plenty throught MS as you please.
All anyone has to do is a multi-search and see for themselves.
Where have you been till now anyways?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Faraday »

Faraday wrote:Town/Prob town
1) Amished (replacing My Milked Eek)
2) farside22
4) boberz (replacing Snow_Bunny)
15) Javert (replacing Bio Hazard)
18) Faraday
6) Seraphim
20) Albert B. Rampage

Leaning town:
Ojanen
CKD although this is mostly meta based, I feel he's playing differently than I've seen him as scum in the past.

Neutralish:
3) Jahudo

Scummyish
5) dybeck
14) NickF227

Scum:
Espeonage
Most of my scum/netural comes from the fact everyone else looks town. i've found POE to be as good a tool as anything when it comes to finding scum, and used it pretty well ion PYP3 recently after finding my scumhunting in other games wasn't much better than average.

Farside is confirmed town.
Amished is reading very town to me in general. His play seems somewhat similar to a game I played before where he was town to me too, that was mafia in funville I think where he was part of a hydra. I've no real problems with what he's been saying so yeah he's a town read.
Albertt is obv town from pretty much his actions since day 1 and regarding the sando claim.
Don't think Sera would act like he did day 1 with Bv if he was scum in hindsight.
Javert's about as townie as farside as far as I'm concerned. His posts have been really good and I can follow his train of thought pretty much all the time.
boberz is admittedly gut but his defense of Bv didn't feel like scum defending a scumbuddy.

Ojanen's looked good, she's been absent for quite a bit of the game but when she's been posting I've thought it's been good.
CKD seems to be playing to his town meta, having played in a game with him as scum and town a few times I think it's more like his town meta. Some of the stuff he's done reminds me of PYP2 a lot actually.

Jahudo i've no real read on unfortunately. I'll probably read him in ISO again to see.

I find dybeck and Nick significantly less town than the afore mentioned people and espeonage scummier than them.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Espeonage (4) -- Faraday, NickF227, Jahudo, Seraphim
Seraphim (5) -- boberz, Javert, Albert B. Rampage, Espeonage, dybeck
Amished (1) -- Ojanen
Faraday (2) -- farside22, Amished

Not voting: curiouskarmadog
13 alive, 7 to lynch.

Deadline: 26th of May
Last edited by Patrick on Wed May 19, 2010 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

So basically based on town reads you breaking it down to those you have no town read of and put them in the scum category with no case?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Faraday »

farside22 wrote:Sure i will humor Faraday looking at this game and the other game:
1) voting for poor reasons
My votes in that other game were for poor reasons? Really now? I bet you knew I was scum when examining the reasons for the other game but remembering the game the people I voted for there was legitimately scummy and my reasons were pretty sound. The fact is if they were poor I'd imagine they'd have been called out.
2) blaming net for poor posting/issues ( I haven't seen you as town use this excuse)
I've been scum more often than town but I imagine I have done it. Probably WOT at a guess but I can't be sure.
[/quote]
3) lurking
4) not scum hunting
5) offers nothing of value to the game.
Best of all.
[/quote]
My activity in the recently completed PYP3 should show that this was more of a problem of my play site wide at the time than anything else. I pretty much did all 3 of those there and was deservedly lynched.

faraday wrote:If people are going to post in other games they should be kept tabs on, this early in the game it shouldn't be a big deal, but actively avoiding a thread is a scum tell in my (and many others) opinion. I don't like the implication that both can't be achieved or even go hand in hand.
I don't remember the context of this but yeah that's generally true, I've not been actively avoiding this thread though.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Faraday »

farside22 wrote:So basically based on town reads you breaking it down to those you have no town read of and put them in the scum category with no case?
Pretty much, yeah. It's something I've seen Elli and DGB use to fairly good success so i'm hopeful it might work for me. I mean even while being lazy in PYP3 I managed to catch some scum so idk :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Faraday: I note you didn't really come into this thread doing much of anything till I called you on your lurking ways and voting you for your scummy behavoir?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Faraday »

farside22 wrote:@Faraday: I note you didn't really come into this thread doing much of anything till I called you on your lurking ways and voting you for your scummy behavoir?
I assume this is a rhetorical question, as I can't see my answer of yes or no being at all sufficent but since ya asked... I was writing flavour for my upcoming large theme game for a while and then logged on to post in my games.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

work has picked up, dont think i will be able to post until friday or sat, posting in all games..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Seraphim »

farside22 wrote:Finally read Espy in iso and all I have to say is useless. This guy has done nothing but follow one bw after another with no actual view of his own in so far as who he believes is scum.
In short there will be a cold day in hell when I unvote this guy.
He's not scum hunting he's scum flying under the radar hoping to go unnoticed.
Farside, what exactly made you change your mind from this? I'm curious because two players I have good town reads have started this wagon up again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seraphim wrote:
farside22 wrote:Finally read Espy in iso and all I have to say is useless. This guy has done nothing but follow one bw after another with no actual view of his own in so far as who he believes is scum.
In short there will be a cold day in hell when I unvote this guy.
He's not scum hunting he's scum flying under the radar hoping to go unnoticed.
Farside, what exactly made you change your mind from this? I'm curious because two players I have good town reads have started this wagon up again.
Yeah I know but Faraday needs to answer too. There is more then one scum.
If Faraday is scum I would be looking at you more closely based on the wagons. I know that scares you.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by boberz »

farside22 wrote:boberz: I may have the wrong quote in mind but I recall feeling you out when you said that you believed bv was saying he was VT. I tied you two together based on your defense. You seemed really scared and nervous at the idea of being teamed together. You later stated you acted that way in another game and I think I gave you a null tell later for it.
I still feel suspicious of you non the less.
Yo9u are completely misrembering this. The fact you didnt even link the right post demonstrates it somewhat.

You asked me to provide a link of me overreacting etc as town. I did so in the very next post. You accepted that it was null. In fact for me it is probably town, I didnt do it at all untill prompted in my only scum game so far. the fact I was overreacting about bv was meaningless to this point itself.

I suggest you go back and read before you accuse me of this.

I did defend bv, I did it forcefully (after I unvoted) provided reasoning albeit wrong in hindsight. There was no wishy washyness there was no oppourtunity for me to go back (unless I suppose if it was to avoid a nolynch) onto bv. It was not done in a scummy way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

bobz; have you ever over-reacted as scum?
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Amished »

boberz wrote:
farside22 wrote:boberz: I may have the wrong quote in mind but I recall feeling you out when you said that you believed bv was saying he was VT. I tied you two together based on your defense. You seemed really scared and nervous at the idea of being teamed together. You later stated you acted that way in another game and I think I gave you a null tell later for it.
I still feel suspicious of you non the less.
Yo9u are completely misrembering this. The fact you didnt even link the right post demonstrates it somewhat.

You asked me to provide a link of me overreacting etc as town. I did so in the very next post. You accepted that it was null. In fact for me it is probably town,
I didnt do it at all untill prompted in my only scum game so far.
the fact I was overreacting about bv was meaningless to this point itself.

I suggest you go back and read before you accuse me of this.

I did defend bv, I did it forcefully (after I unvoted) provided reasoning albeit wrong in hindsight. There was no wishy washyness there was no oppourtunity for me to go back (unless I suppose if it was to avoid a nolynch) onto bv. It was not done in a scummy way.

No, my name is not "Ed."
NickF227
NickF227
Townie
NickF227
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by NickF227 »

So you guys think Espy is scum but since you have suuuch stone cold proof we have to switch our votes now?

Metagaming is gay, anyway.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Amished »

@Nick: I moved my vote due to in-game reasons rather than meta.

Out of Sera/Espy, Espy is scummier; nobody will switch to dybeck with me :( and Faraday is a stronger scum read to me than Espy.

For me it's:
1) dybeck
1.5) Faraday
3) Espy/boberz/(nick?) I didn't like your 1742. Why do you want Espy dead, and why is it such a big deal if we go to Faraday?

No, my name is not "Ed."
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by dybeck »

Awesome. The moment I stop banging on about how Faraday is scum, a Faraday wagon gets off the ground.

Let's lynch some scum.

unvote, vote: Faraday
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Post by boberz »

I thought I was second in your list Amished.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:59 am

Post by Amished »

@boberz: things change. I haven't taking a strong look at Faraday until now; and the way he plays is the scum-style that seems to fly under my radar pretty effectively until I do ISO them.

No, my name is not "Ed."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:36 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm starting to like bobz, faraday, sera scum team at this point. Bobz could be replaced by Nick or Juahno.
In short I would lynch faraday or Sera today based on some interesting interactions on the vote count and reactions to people voting Faraday.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:06 am

Post by Faraday »

Amished wrote:@boberz: things change. I haven't taking a strong look at Faraday until now; and the way he plays is the scum-style that seems to fly under my radar pretty effectively until I do ISO them.
I don't think I generally play under the radar as either alignment. I mean I know I have done it before but it's certainly not my usual M.o. as scum or town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

NickF227 wrote:So you guys think Espy is scum but since you have suuuch stone cold proof we have to switch our votes now?

Metagaming is gay, anyway.
Please ask to replace if your going to continue to be useless.
Your also calling espy scum when your on game play is less then stellar so pot this is kettle. Get the fuck off me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”