Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Faraday (1) -- dybeck

Not voting: Albert B. Rampage, Faraday, curiouskarmadog, Javert, boberz, Espeonage, NickF227, Jahudo, farside22
10 alive, 6 to lynch.

Deadline: June 19th
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Faraday »

Vote Espeonage

Can we lynch scum today and not fuck around?
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Javert »

Posting to avoid a prod. I am still on the road (only about 500 miles from my final destination now), so I hope to be able to get myself back in the game on Monday or Tuesday.
"I was born with scum like you."
NickF227
NickF227
Townie
NickF227
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by NickF227 »

How about you give a full case ABR or GTFO. =/

Vote: Espeonage
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Vote: Nick
Don't @ me.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Post by dybeck »

NickF227 wrote:How about you give a full case ABR or GTFO. =/

The second sentence here would rather seem to invalidate the sincerity of the first...
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 12:47 am

Post by Jahudo »

I'm willing to discuss Faraday's game and maybe pressure him to find out where he stands now, but I still don't see him as the best lynch.

Do we expect more usefulness from Faraday than some other players, making his participation here look disingenuous? Are we sure he's slacking off on only this game, or has only done so as scum? That previous game link farside showed a while back didn't teach me anything, but maybe I didn't know where to look.
Espeonage wrote:
Vote: Nick
Why did you continue to like Seraphim's case on Nick even when you were voting Seraphim? All I can see is opportunism.

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 12:57 am

Post by Espeonage »

Hey just because I thought he was scum doesn't mean I am going to discount other people that could be scum. What does it matter anyway? Seraphim was town.
Don't @ me.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 1:09 am

Post by dybeck »

Well let's all at least agree that
rushing
into an Espeonage lynch is not the play. We have a whole day ahead of us and we should probably use it to discuss where we are.

We already have Esp's roleclaim - more pressure on him is not going to yield any significant further information. I'm not sure there's any merit in voting him until we're ready to go to lynch. It's just taking the pressure off everyone else.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 2:26 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

god, I still dont think esp is scum.

I agree with dybeck, there is no point in pressuring Esp....so if the wagon is clearly for a quick lynch...stop..

vote faraday
, I would however like to see this develop.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

If that's how you want to play it...

Vote Javert
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 8:59 am

Post by boberz »

Sorry for being away for hte weekend, I was playing frisbee.

However I was expecting a massive catch up sesh. Is it required no! Because you all have forgottent he art of reason. Rather than bitching at each other for not providing reasoning, practice what you preach.

I am expecting dybeck and esp I think.

Dybeck seemed to try and spark off a counterwagon very early today (i consider it counter because an esp wagon was somewhat inevitable) and it seems a tad out of character tol not have reasoning. I will have to track back to see what else I notice.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 10:49 am

Post by dybeck »

boberz wrote:Dybeck seemed to try and spark off a counterwagon very early today (i consider it counter because an esp wagon was somewhat inevitable) and it seems a tad out of character tol not have reasoning. I will have to track back to see what else I notice.
Out of character? It's exactly the same way I've started each of the last three days I think :P
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 7:07 am

Post by boberz »

Fair enough dybeck. Are you voting faraday out of habit then, or just to play to your own meta, or do you care to repeat/restate your case to actually help town win?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Jahudo »

unvote

Alright lets just talk Faraday. I don't want this to be a lingering issue past today anyway.
Faraday 549 wrote:Espeonage is reading a little differnently than me in his newb game where I picked him out as town despite the fact he was quite scummy. I want to read him in iso.
Did you ever do that ISO? If so what did you learn about him that's similar or different to that game you mentioned?

You don't refer to his day 1 play any of the times you have voted for him. It seems your suspicion is mainly "in the moment". Is that accurate?

@Javert: You've only acknowledged Faraday once this entire game. Why? Where do you stand on him?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Faraday »

I did, I think if anything here there's less scumhunting here than there. I mean this game has been longer, and he's been around more so I'd certainly expect more from him. I am admittedly only going off memory of the previous game but despite him being 'scummy' I think he did enough to be able to be read as newb town by me, here I don't get that at all. It's pretty much the opposite.

Yeah, my suspicions are generally based on the things he's said/done 'in the moment' I guess. His just lack of utter desire to do pretty much fucking anything, I mean his day 1 play isn't exactly stellar or anything so it's not like I'm ignoring shining moments of townieness.

Dybeck seems content to pretty much sit with his vote on me every day. I mean if he thinks I'm scum for 3 days straight surely he should be doing more to push the lynch.

As for a quicklynch on Espeonage, it's pretty obvious that won't happen but at the same time I'm not going to wait to vote for him just because he's claimed vanilla. My vote isn't intended to pressure, it's intended to help get him lynched.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Javert »

Made it back home last night. I plan on starting my reread later today.
Jahudo, Post 1889 wrote:@Javert: You've only acknowledged Faraday once this entire game. Why?
Not sure. The best response I can give is that some players just fall below my radar, or their posts just don't strike me. I imagine Faraday is not the only player in the game who I have not really addressed directly.
Jahudo, cont. wrote:Where do you stand on him?
Faraday is pretty much on my "I don't know" list right now. None of his posts that I recall have really come out and hit me as town or scum.
"I was born with scum like you."
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:35 am

Post by dybeck »

I've said a bunch of stuff about Faraday over the course of this game. Go back and reread if you want to see.

Without pressure, I'm not sure what you expect a hypothetical Faraday-scum to do. Fly under the radar and quietly join in on town lynches would be my bet.

Which is, of course, exactly what he's doing. What has he contributed to the town? What were his contributions to the two scum lynches we have managed so far? Where is his successful active scumhunting?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:48 am

Vote: dybek
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by boberz »

dybeck wrote:I've said a bunch of stuff about Faraday over the course of this game. Go back and reread if you want to see.

Without pressure, I'm not sure what you expect a hypothetical Faraday-scum to do. Fly under the radar and quietly join in on town lynches would be my bet.

Which is, of course, exactly what he's doing. What has he contributed to the town? What were his contributions to the two scum lynches we have managed so far? Where is his successful active scumhunting?
Crap post.

If you think faraday is scum you make a case. I dont care if it is the tenth time you have had to make it. It will help town and that is your job if you are town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

vote faraday

Tell me what changed from yesterday with Faraday.
Those voting for espy need to explain why better.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Faraday wrote:I did, I think if anything here there's less scumhunting here than there. I mean this game has been longer, and he's been around more so I'd certainly expect more from him. I am admittedly only going off memory of the previous game but despite him being 'scummy' I think he did enough to be able to be read as newb town by me, here I don't get that at all. It's pretty much the opposite.

Yeah, my suspicions are generally based on the things he's said/done 'in the moment' I guess. His just lack of utter desire to do pretty much fucking anything, I mean his day 1 play isn't exactly stellar or anything so it's not like I'm ignoring shining moments of townieness.

Dybeck seems content to pretty much sit with his vote on me every day. I mean if he thinks I'm scum for 3 days straight surely he should be doing more to push the lynch.

As for a quicklynch on Espeonage, it's pretty obvious that won't happen but at the same time I'm not going to wait to vote for him just because he's claimed vanilla. My vote isn't intended to pressure, it's intended to help get him lynched.
I just a had look back on that game. You certainly look alot more tense and aggresive in this game.
Don't @ me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:30 am

Faraday, claim time.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Jahudo »

No access until Friday for me.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Patrick »

I've been passed info by Seacore that Faraday is going on extended VLA due to a death in the family. Unfortunately he didn't mention how long or whether he'd need replacing. Assuming I don't hear anything new tomorrow I probably will have to start looking.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”