New York 115: Wickedestjr's Large Mafia (Game Over)

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:52 am

Post by danakillsu »

/confirm
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:35 am

Post by danakillsu »

vote: Blaze
because I know him. I don't know most of the rest of you.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Yeah, I guess I run the risk of parroting here, but because I'm lost in all of this long RVS, I find that EGL has far more against him than anyone else at this point, so I might as well help out with the wagon.
unvote vote:EGL
At least this can be somewhat controversial and get us out of the RVS.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by danakillsu »

unvote vote: Scoot
Let's just give him his wish. He wants someone lynched, let's lynch someone.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:44 am

Post by danakillsu »

@Karma
Honestly I don't know what to make of much of anything. It seems we still haven't really gotten past random voting, and I'm disturbed by the fact that I can't find solid evidence on anyone
@all
This is why I haven't said anything contributory. Everything just seems very random at this point. With that said, I do think Scoot would be a decent lynch right now, because he wanted us to "just lynch someone" when we hardly have any scumtells from anyone.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:29 am

Post by danakillsu »

Battle Mage wrote:Hmm, Dana, what do you look for when you scumhunt? What kind of scumtells do you have your eye on? In the interest of clarity, i'll point out that not being able to create a case on anyone is a scumtell.
I look for:
voting without reasons when the RVS is clearly over
changing opinions based on other players' ideas
poorly constructed cases on my townreads
defense of other scummy players
using information not commonly known to determine lynch candidates
attempting to influence other players by means of repetition rather than logic

NOTE: there are many other scumtells, but these are some that I commonly look for.
And vezo is surpisingly somewhat correct. Especially in Large games, I prefer to coast through the first day if possible, because I'm not as good at finding scum from regular posts as I am at finding scum based on NK's and claims. I still try, of course, to scumhunt based on votes and such, but when I don't know what's serious, that's kind of hard.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:18 am

Post by danakillsu »

Demonhybrid wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Hmm, Dana, what do you look for when you scumhunt? What kind of scumtells do you have your eye on? In the interest of clarity, i'll point out that not being able to create a case on anyone is a scumtell.
I look for:
voting without reasons when the RVS is clearly over
Hold up, RVS ends for different people at different times. They may still not know who the hell to vote for even while everyone else is out of RVS.
That's why I said CLEARLY. Nobody should be randomly voting D2, for instance.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by danakillsu »

BM is the bomb. He's definitely gotten the most anyone could get out of this mess, so I'm definitely willing to
unvote vote:Mitsuru

I was so caught up in the fact that my vote had generated the discussion that I wanted that I didn't realize that I'd possibly caught scum as well. Sweet.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by danakillsu »

umm... waitaminute... is BM even voting for Mitsuru? Something's wrong here...
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:37 am

Post by danakillsu »

Okay, I see no problem with BM any longer, although it was a little strange.
In fact, he's pretty much owning Mitsuru right now.
@Blaze
I tend to agree. I felt the frustration of getting lynched D1 as a newb, so I know what it's like, but we can't have any mercy at all on likely scum simply because they're new. It doesn't just look like newbtown to me, it really just looks like scum trying to turn a discussion-aiding town post into a cause for a bandwagon.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:54 am

Post by danakillsu »

BM wrote:Let's play a little game within the game. My NK tonight will be one of the next 2 players to post without casting a vote for Mitsuru*. Scout's honour.
So this would be either DemonHybrid or SuperSmash. If neither dies tonight, I will be looking hard at you tomorrow.
DemonHybrid wrote:Not really, he seems like a very jolly sarcastic kind of guy.

Why would he tell everyone that he's a vig this early?
His playstyle actually screams vig to me, so I'd be slightly surprised if he was lying.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Everyone needs to stop voting for blaze. Vezok gave unbelieva-crappy reasons to vote for him, and I have a townread on him. WHY DID PEOPLE JUMP OFF OF THE MITSU WAGON? BECAUSE OF A VT CLAIM? YOU'RE ALL ACTING LIKE PANSIES! And I mean that literally. A little wind blows, and you move the other way.
@ BM
Why do you have to bring sexual reference into this game? Why?
My scumreads:
Mitsu
Vezok
Tweedledum
Tweedledee

My townreads:
Blaze
Your mom
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by danakillsu »

EGL wrote:SHE'S YOUR MOM, TOO!

Don't just say Velociraptor's are unbelievacrappy, do a point/counterpoint.
What is that supposed to mean?

And...no thanks. He doesn't even make a point, so I can't really do a counterpoint. It would all just boil down to "Wow. This is nothing."
Wolfguy wrote:*sniff* *sniff*

Do I smell blaze/dana partnersss?
Yeah, like I'm really that dumb.
Kunk wrote:I'm getting this out now...

THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE NO-LYNCHING DAY 1 IN A LARGE GAME.
Unless you want just want to give scum a free kill then repeat Day 1 all over again, forget about that and use your vote properly.
Says the guy who's voting...CJMiller. Real men vote Mitsu.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

vezok wrote:Yes. I do think I am a better lynch than BM is it comes to noobishnes.
Huh? You're saying we should lynch you rather than someone else? That seems somewhat scummy.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by danakillsu »

DO NOT lynch Blaze, people. If been right over and over lately with my town reads and I'm getting sick of people ignoring me. I'm right, just accept it.
I think asking that you yourself be lynched is tantamount to claiming scum. Town should only lynch scum, and you KNOW that you are town if you are. So you should NEVER ask for your own lynch.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:38 am

Post by danakillsu »

SSBF wrote:danakillsu wrote:
DO NOT lynch Blaze, people. If been right over and over lately with my town reads and I'm getting sick of people ignoring me. I'm right, just accept it.

You are not always going to be right with your reads. Just because you have up until now doesn't mean that streak is guarateen to continue. If we lynch BlazezBr ToDay and he flips scum, what is that going to say about your "I'm always right about my town reads!" stance you take?
Though it doesn't guarantee it, it certainly makes it more probable. The fact that I keep being right shows that I'm usually right when adamant about a town read. And I would say that I was wrong and I'm glad others went through with it. But I sincerely believe this will NOT be the case.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:40 am

Post by danakillsu »

V/LA as noted in sig.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:39 am

Post by danakillsu »

There is obviously more than one scumgroup, people. Notice the "Red" before "Mafia Group"? Well, you have know. Anyway, don't you dare lynch Blaze.
vote:Mitsuru
I've wanted him/her lynched for a while now.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@Kunk
Hey, iso me and answer my thoughts on you, plz.
@all
DID ANYONE NOTICE THE "RED" BEFORE THE "MAFIA DOCTOR"???
I think it probably overrules the notion of a vig or SK.
On a different note, I think the quick wagon on Mitsu is healthy. I don't believe I've ever seen town quicklynched, and I've seen scum quicklynched many times.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:28 am

Post by danakillsu »

The fact that Mitsuru is trying to save him/herself by voting for the other person with the most suspicion on whom I have a townread solidifies his/her scumminess in my eyes.
Danakillsu wrote:
Kunk wrote: I'm getting this out now...

THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE NO-LYNCHING DAY 1 IN A LARGE GAME.
Unless you want just want to give scum a free kill then repeat Day 1 all over again, forget about that and use your vote properly.
Says the guy who's voting...CJMiller. Real men vote Mitsu.
This is what I'm talking about, Kunk. I want to know why this hypocrisy occured.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by danakillsu »

unvote vote: AdrienC
Mostly gut. Will iso him and DemonHybrid.
@Blaze
How do you read me as scum based on meta? Are you saying my play is similar to the one we were just in together where I just flipped scum? (Not that that's ongoing or anything... <.<)
@Kunk
You said everyone should make sure that there was not a no-lynch, then continued to vote for someone who was for sure not going to be lynched D1.
@DemonHybrid
Have you played with TF or Blaze before? They're both kinda-sorta VI's. (A little like me, though not in the same ways)
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@DemonHybrid
Well, I know it doesn't mean they're not scum, but sometimes they say things they don't really mean. I just want you to take that into account when you say they're scummy.
@all
After isoing DH, I find two interesting facts.
The first is that he WILL NOT stop mentioning Blaze. I think more than half of his posts mention him or quote him. This seems to go beyond a simple scum candidate.
The second is that despite the obvious fact that EGL was a specific group of mafia, indicating more than one group, he called BM a vig, diverting everyone's attention from the possibility of multiple scumgroups.
These facts lead me to believe that he could very well be in the OTHER group of mafia, with Blaze as his scumpal. I actually have a townread on Blaze, but if DH flipped scum, Blaze would have to be next.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by danakillsu »

A quick iso of Adrien C tells me my vote is in the right place. His truly bizarre defense of EGL deserves some discussion. His active lurking has not really helped matters either. Let's get rid of EGL's buddies, then move on.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by danakillsu »

What's with everyone talking in third person? It's whacked out. There's a lot of new material for me here, but I will go back and try to find anything directed at me. I really wish we could lynch AdrienC, but I think BM is right about DemonHybrid, and his lynch would open up some new information for us. So
unvote vote: DemonHybrid
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by danakillsu »

BlazezRB wrote:1. I'm not saying your scum, I'm against using meta, it gets me in trouble. I'm just not going to trust you (your still above vezo)
You are saying that meta makes you suspicious of me, even if slightly. I want you to tell me where that meta comes from.
Kunkstar wrote:Voting No-Lynch is saying "I don't want to lynch anyone." Voting someone is saying "this person is exhibiting scummy behavior and I want them lynched."

You don't know that a bandwagon on CJMiller wouldn't have formed, you are not the sole person who can dictate who or who isn't worthy of a lynch. So that is merely your perspective and isn't contradictory except from that perspective.
I know these facts, up until the last sentence. But I do know that your vote on CJMiller was the least likely to keep the town from no-lynching that any vote can be. Therefore you were telling everyone something that you expected to or at least hoped would affect their actions, and then continued voting for someone unlikely to be lynched. And I want to know why. The point is, anyone could have used the same justification you just did for voting for whoever they felt like voting for. You expected those individuals to help the town by making sure someone got lynched, but didn't do it yourself.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Yikes. That Blaze post is very scary. Not only is he talking in third person, he takes on the appearance of bussing a scumpal. This is one piece of evidence that goes the opposite way from the rest, so if DH flips scum, watch out Blaze. I mean, I still have a slight townread on him, but it's getting weaker by the minute.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by danakillsu »

And just so everyone knows, I haven't given up on lynching AdrienC. I plan to lynch him as soon as it looks at all possible.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:58 am

Post by danakillsu »

BlazezRb wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
BlazezRB wrote:1. I'm not saying your scum, I'm against using meta, it gets me in trouble. I'm just not going to trust you (your still above vezo)
You are saying that meta makes you suspicious of me, even if slightly. I want you to tell me where that meta comes from.
[Ongoing game]
Okay, well, the only problem is that you don't know what I'm like as town, since I was scum in that game, and that's the only game you're using.
danakillsu wrote:Yikes. That Blaze post is very scary. Not only is he talking in third person, he takes on the appearance of bussing a scumpal. This is one piece of evidence that goes the opposite way from the rest, so if DH flips scum, watch out Blaze. I mean, I still have a slight townread on him, but it's getting weaker by the minute.
Didn't you say that I was someone elses scumpal eariler. How was that bussing DH?
Nope. My iso 21. And it was bussing DH because you voted for him fairly late in the wagon with little-to-no reasoning, and I already gave some reasons for suspicion of the link between you two that went the other way (from DH to you).
I am not put off at all by DH's claim. Let's lynch him because he's scummy and use whatever information we get as a bonus.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by danakillsu »

RichardGHP wrote:Blazez is now officially an optimal lynch. This brings our total to three: Adrien, Demon and Blazez. Please be on one of those people today.
^This
It has become apparent that some people posting on this page have not read the game carefully. There is ABSOLUTELY no point in saying "Red Mafia Doctor" if there is only one Mafia. Every single time there has only been one group, the mod has said "Mafia Doctor" or something of that ilk.
@Blaze
Why all the AtE? Do you not have anything to say about my last post?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by danakillsu »

No matter how scummy Blaze seems, we have to lynch DH first. As far as I know, DH doesn't always look scummy, Blaze does. If we lynch DH and he's not scum, it mostly clears Blaze. So my vote stays where it is, and I hope that you mindless bandwagoners out there will get back on the DH wagon, because as has already been said, Blaze is not the lynch for today.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:38 am

Post by danakillsu »

DemonHybrid wrote:
danakillsu wrote:No matter how scummy Blaze seems, we have to lynch DH first. As far as I know, DH doesn't always look scummy, Blaze does. If we lynch DH and he's not scum, it mostly clears Blaze. So my vote stays where it is, and I hope that you mindless bandwagoners out there will get back on the DH wagon, because as has already been said, Blaze is not the lynch for today.
This was a blast of logical fallacy to the face.

Why would you want me lynched if I'm not always scummy? Why would a town flip from me clear Blaze? Why is the Blaze wagon mindless, but mine isn't?

I'm legitimately curious and rather stunned.
I'm talking about other games. Blaze looks scummy even as town. I don't know that this is true about you. Therefore we should lynch you, the scummy player who's not always scummy as far as I know. If you're scum, we lynch Blaze. If you're not, we think about it a lot more. I didn't say Blaze's wagon was mindless and yours wasn't. I'm saying we have some mindless bandwagoners here who switched wagons, and need to switch back.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:36 am

Post by danakillsu »

@mod
Please replace me. I need to be replaced in all my games, since I will be gone for over three weeks.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”