Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Earth's Struggle - Game Over!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Haylen »

Earth's Struggle

Moderator: Haylen
Backup Moderators: ForbiddenLight (coughUncertainKittencough) and Kinetic

The people of Heaven and Earth have lived in harmony for many milleniums. But there was a traitor. Somebody opened the gates of hell and now demons run amok. At the very heart of this chaos lies a small village, where the wards surrounding the paths between these three worlds are at their weakest. It's up to them and the people of Heaven to get rid of the demons for the future of reality itself may be at stake.

Number One rule of survival: Expect the unexpected.

7 Alive.

Heaven

BabySpice (Rep. ZazieR)

Earth

DrippingGoofBall
ZachRulez (Rep. Battle Mage)
Vezokpiraka (Rep. TheLonging)
Rena

Hell

CSL
Spoiler: Completely Deaded
Completely Deaded

Nobody Special. Thomas Crapper (toilet inventor). Human. Lynched Day One

Diginova. Cotton Eyed Joe (Black guy). Human. Killed Night One

Midnight Sorrow. Ranma (Ranma 1/2). Human. Lynched Day Two

AlmasterGM. Satan (Satan). Demon. Killed Night One

Adrien C. Frodo Baggins (LotR). Heavenly Halfling. Killed Night Two

Animorpherv. Battle Mage (MafiaScum). Martyr (Jester). Vanished Day Three

MehPlusRawr. Ash Ketchum (future pokemon master). Human. Lynched Day Three.

Nikanor. Brian (who knows.). Double Voting Human. Killed Night Three.

Ghostwriter. Buffy (BTVS). Human. Killed Night Three.

SharkFinn. Microwave (Kitchen Appliance). Human. Lynched Day Four

Starbuck. Hiei (Fire Demon from Yu Yu Hakusho). Demon. Killed Night Four

ZONEACE. Scoobie Doo (Scoobie Doo). Human. Killed Night Four

Toogeloo. Eminem (a blond rapper). Human. Lynched Day Five

Chronopie. Hayl's Psychiatrist (dude Hayl sees once a month). Double Voting Human. Killed Night Five

Linkz

Nikanor replaces Maemuki
Day One Lynch
Last edited by Haylen on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:30 am, edited 42 times in total.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Haylen »

During the Day

This game will have a Day Start.
You must bold your votes as such
Vote: Fish Finger
, please put the unvote where I can see it though, at the bottom of the post preferably. Unvoting makes me happy, but isn't completely necessary.
You have each been given two items. These items are crucial to what abilities you may or may not receive during the game. You may
Drop: Item
at any time during the day and you may also
Pick Up: Item
any item that somebody else has dropped. Don't have more than 2 items in your hand at once. You also all have a Primary Item and a Secondary Item, you are only allowed to drop the Secondary Item at any time during the day, you
must keep
the Primary Item.
Each Day will have a deadline of 2 weeks, not reaching a majority of votes during that time will result in a no lynch. I may extend the deadline in special circumstances. I may also reduce the deadline by one day each time if activity does not pick up. Don't lurk. Lurking makes me sad :cry:
You may only communicate with other players during the day if your role PM, or Ability allows you to. Lest you be smited.
You may not quote your role PM's or any other communication outside thread, with the mod OR any other player. Lest you be smited. This includes quicktopics.
I don't like cheaters.
(a)
Anybody who is found to be using invisible text, spoiler tags, encryption or anything as such will be smited unless they have an extremely good reason. Not knowing is not a good reason.
(b)
If you have the power to edit yours or anyone elses posts. Dont. Lest you be smited.
8a.
If you do not post within 72 hrs, you will receive a prod. Failure to response to the prod within 72 hrs will result in an automatic replacement. Three prods with result in an automatic replacement aswell.
b. All mod communication must be opened
as they are likely to contain important information about the game.
c.
If the third real life day after a prod is sent occurs during the night, then players are required to reply to their prod via PM. This is so that if a replacement is needed one can be found ASAP.
If you don't post for a whole game day (unless you aren't allowed to), you will be forcibly replaced.

During Twilight

Votes after this time will not be counted.
Twilight will last for 48 hours. During this time, you must decided privately who you think is most likely to be town and PM me their name. A ranking system will be formed and the person with the scummiest ranking will be lynched.
If you qualify to receive an Ability, you will receive a PM telling you do, during this time.
4. You may still talk during Twilight.

During the Night

You know if you're allowed to talk at night.
People who qualify for an Ability may choose which one during this time, they may also use it.
Night will last for 48 hours.

General Rules

I will not accept insulting behaviour in my games, anybody doing so will receive a nice, well worded warning from me in thread. Further breaking of the rule will receive a harsher punishment.
Blue is my colour. Dont use any kind of blue in your posts, I will count it as impersonating the mod and you will be smited. Sometimes I like to edit your posts, if I do I'll use my colour.
Never talk to anybody outside the game except if your role permits it, and I have told you you can talk now.
Don't piss off the mod. You will be smited.
If you think you have found a loophole with my rules, you haven't. I will recognise a loophole breakage and punish you accordingly.
Smitings (AKA) 'Modkills', means I kill you immediately (for breaking the rules) and change your role to Neutral Survivor, meaning you auto-lose. Smitings (AKA) 'Modkills' automatically end the day. Period.
Play to win, just like everyone else. Don't get disheartened if you're lynched or attacked, basically don't take anything personally. If you feel somebodies behaviour has been inappropriate PM me about it and I will deal with it in some form or another.
Thy mod is thy godess...however, I may make a mistake, if I do; PM me about it and I'll deal with it in some form or another.
If you need help PM me...or AIM me, I'm always online (except when I'm sleeping, or in a lecture.)
The mod is afraid of ghosts, don't post when you're dead, you will scare her. Leave it to end game discussion...
Treat this game as a commitment, and be courteous to your fellow players. It will make everybody, including your mod happy. Smile
It is my prerogative to change the rules if I deem it necessary, you shall receive a notification in thread and a PM aswell to notify you of these changes.
I like receiving PM's, if anybody fancies PMing me for a chat or rant go for it. I can't talk about game specifics though, obv obv.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:36 am

Post by Haylen »

If you are chosen to receive an ability, this is the list from which to choose from, including the prerequisites. I would...uh...tell you how to unlock the next levels but I would probably be shot. In level One, the prerequisites are based primarily on items; they can be either primary or secondary items. The second level there the prerequisites can be based on either an item that you hold or on an ability that you posess from level one. The Third Level is primarily based on items again, but there is less choice because it gets harder as you go up and down the levels.

What's the Tech Tree?
It's a nifty little thing that Tarhalindur came up with and has given me permission to use.

What items are there?

Invisible Ink
Circe's Amulet
Crystal Mirror
Mystical Orb
Holy Water

Mystery Box - What this does is classified. All im allowed to say is that they randomly come into play during the game and you can pick it up if you want. Prepare for consequences good or bad though.

The Tech Tree

Roleblock (Active) - Each night, you may target a player other than yourself. You will prevent any active abilities that player performs that night.
Prerequisites: Circe's Amulet OR Holy Water

Message Sender (Active) - Each night, you may target a player other than yourself and compose a message of 50 or fewer words. You will attempt to send that message to that player. (Send the message to me, and I will forward it to your target after checking for legality and whether this ability successfully resolves.)
Prerequisites: Invisible Ink OR Mystical Orb.

Second Sight (Active) - Each night, you may target a player other than yourself. You will learn whether that player was targeted by any abilities that night. (You don't learn the sources of those abilities, if any.)
Prerequisites: Mystical Orb OR Circe's Amulet

Boost (Active) - Each night, you may target a player other than yourself. Any activated or factional abilities that player uses that night cannot be prevented, roleblocked, or redirected.
Prerequisites: Crystal Mirror OR Holy Water

Votegift (Triggered) - When you are killed, you may target a player. That player will gain an additional vote at the beginning of the next game day. This ability is uncounterable.
Prerequisites: Holy Water OR Crystal Mirror

Babalfication (Active) - Each Night, you may target a player other than yourself. They will receive any post restriction that you wish unless its something stupid like 'only talk in Binary.'
Prerequisites: Holy Water OR Circe's Amulet

Blink (Active) - Once during the game, at night, you may activate this ability. If you do, you are untargetable for the duration of that night.
Prerequisites: Crystal Mirror OR Invisible Ink

Imitate (Active) - Each night , you may target a player other than yourself. You will learn up to one Level 1 ability that player has learned and you have not learned.
Prerequisites: Mystical Orb OR Crystal Mirror

Veto (Active) - Each day, you may target a player other than yourself. That player requires an additional vote to lynch until the end of that game day. This ability is a Rapid Action. (It resolves immediately upon receipt. This ability does nothing if used after a player has already reached lynch count.)
Prerequisites: Invisible Ink OR Crystal Orb

Speak With Dead (Active) - Each night, you may target a player in the Hell. You will gain the ability to talk to that player outside the thread for the entirety of the next day.
Prerequisites: Circe's Amulet OR Invisible Ink

Level Two Abilities

Jailkeep (Active) - Each night, you may target a player other than yourself. Any activated abilities that player uses fail to resolve, and the first killing action that targets that player that night will have no effect.
Prerequisites: Circe's Amulet OR Blink

Grant Bonus Ability (Active) - Each night, you may target a player other than yourself. That player may choose an additional ability other than a Level 4 ability that he or she meets all prerequisites for. If he or she does, he or she gains that ability at the beginning of the next day.
Prerequisites: Mystical Orb OR Second Sight

Nightkill Immunity (Autocast) - The first killing action that targets you this night will fail to resolve. (You automatically cast this ability on yourself at the beginning of each night. This ability CAN be roleblocked, but not redirected, and does not count as your activated ability for the night.)
Prerequisites: Holy Water OR Vote Gift

Espionage (Triggered) - At the beginning of each game day, you will learn the name of a random ability that a randomly selected living player has learned. (You will be informed which player has that ability. You do not start receiving Espionage results until one day/night cycle has passed since you learned Espionage.)
Prerequisites: Invisible Ink OR Imitate

Bus Driver (Active) - Each night, you may target two players other than yourelf. Each action that targets one of those players will be redirected to the other.
Prerequisites: Crystal Mirror OR Boost

Track (Active) - Each night, you may target a player other than yourself. You will learn who that player targeted that night. (If your target was roleblocked, you will learn that he or she targeted no players. If your target was redirected, you will see who he or she was redirected to instead of his or her original target(s).)
Prerequisites: Cystal Mirror OR Roleblock

Vengeful (Triggered) - if you are in Hell or Deaded, you may target a player. You will attempt to kill that player.
Prerequisites: Circe's Amulet OR Veto

Unblockable (Passive) - Active and factional abilities you use cannot be roleblocked or prevented. (They can still be redirected. Shroud can block unblockable abilities, but if two or more unblockable abilities target a player with shroud on the same night, the unblockable abilities bypass shroud protection.)
Prerequisites: Holy Water OR Speak to the Dead

Creativity (Autocast) - Each night, you may select an ability from the list of abilities in the third post that you meet all the prerequisites for. You will gain that ability at the beginning of the next day.(You automatically cast this ability on yourself at the beginning of each night. This ability CAN be roleblocked, but not redirected, and does not count as your activated ability for the night.)
Prerequisites: Invisible Ink OR Babalfication

Observe (Active) - Each night, you may target a player other than yourself. You will learn the names of all active abilities that player used since the beginning of the last game day.
Prerequisites: Mystical Orb OR Message Sender

Level Three Abilities

Doctor (Active) - Each night, you may target a player other than yourself. The first killing action that targets that player tonight will have no effect.
Prerequisites: Holy Water

Vengeance (active) - Each night, you may target a player. If that player is killed by another player that night, then at the beginning of the next night you will kill the attacker.
Prerequisites: Crystal Mirror

Double Life (Triggered) - The first time you are killed by any means, you will be brought to life. Your alignment will not be revealed when this happens.
Prerequisites: Holy Water

Masonify (Active) - Once during the game, at night, you may target another player. You will gain the ability to talk to that player outside the thread at any time at the beginning of the next game day.
Prerequisites: Invisible Ink

Gunsmith (Active) - Each night, you may target a player other than yourself. You will learn whether your target has a killing and/or a self-protective ability.
Prerequisites: Mystical Orb

Double Vote (Passive) - You have an additional vote. (You may vote for more than one player at a time.)
Prerequisites: Circe's Amulet

Revive (Active/Autocast) - Once during the game, at night, you may target a player in the graveyard. You will revive that player. This ability will be used on you automatically if you are killed and have not depleted this ability. (The revived player's alignment will be revealed.)
Prerequisites: Mystical Orb

Rolecop (Active) - Each night, you may target a player other than yourself. You will learn that player's alignment and all non-factional abilities that player has learned.
Prerequisites: Invisible Ink

Global Roleblock (Active) - Once during the game, at night, you may use this ability. When you do, every other ability that is used that night will be roleblocked. This ability has priority over every other ability in the game.
Prerequisites: Circe's Amulet

Reflector (Active) - Each night, you may target a player other than yourself. Any abilities that target that player will be redirected to their origin.
Prerequisites: Crystal Mirror

Mystery Ability
Prequisites: Mystery Box
Last edited by Haylen on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #10 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Haylen »

All Role PM's have been sent out. Hayl learnt a very valuable lesson today: Don't personalize 20 Role PM's :cry:

Unexpected Occurance Number 1

Someone has taken over my modding account. Or maybe it's just me, who knows. Oh well. Rena is now a player.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Haylen »

Maybe he's in the game, maybe he isnt. In order news, do you like my new avatar :3

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Haylen »

i edited the eyes. She has a pink rim around the edge, and I upped the saturation and contrast.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Haylen »

HoS: Haylen.
For forgetting all your roles already ^_^ Enjoy the unfolding chaos!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #56 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Haylen »

3. If you qualify to receive an Ability, you will receive a PM telling you do, during this time.

Note the Twilight section of the rules guys. Seriously, you aren't going to get anywhere if you don't read them.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #60 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Haylen »

Nobody Special wrote:There's rules? :shock:
On occassion, I do add rules to my games. Only on occassion though. You guys do realise day hasnt started yet, right?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Post by Haylen »

Day One Begins! Go kill some people!

PS. I am pissed that half of you haven't added me to your lists. >=( So I'm gonna add myself!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:18 pm

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

ZazieR (1) - ???
DrippingGoofBall
Adrien C
Maemuki
Battle Mage
CSL
AdumbroDeus
AlmasterGM
Nobody Special
MehPlusRawr
Starbuck
Animorpherv
Midnight Sorrow (1) - Adrien, Chronopie
Diginova
TheLonging
Toogeloo (1) - Zazie
Ghostwriter
SharkFinn
Chronopie (1) - Midnight Sorrow
Rena (1) - Maemuki

Deadline is Thursday 22nd July 9pm GMT+1 time. With 20 alive, it's 11 to lynch.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #216 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

ZazieR (2) - ???, Toogeloo
DrippingGoofBall (0) -
Adrien C (0)
Maemuki (0) -
Battle Mage (0) -
CSL (2) - Ani, Nobody Special
AdumbroDeus (0)
AlmasterGM (1) - AlMasterGM
Nobody Special (3) - CSL, Battle Mage, Rena
MehPlusRawr (1) - TheLonging
Starbuck (0)
Animorpherv (1) - Zazie
Midnight Sorrow (2) - Adrien, Chronopie
Diginova (0)
TheLonging (2) - Sharkfinn, MehPlusRawr
Toogeloo (0) -
Ghostwriter (0) -
SharkFinn (0)
Rena (2) - Maemuki, Diginova

Last edited by Haylen on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #229 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

ZazieR (2) - ???, Toogeloo
DrippingGoofBall (0) -
Adrien C (0)
Maemuki (0) -
Battle Mage (0) -
CSL (2) - Ani, Nobody Special
AdumbroDeus (0)
AlmasterGM (1) - AlMasterGM
Nobody Special (5) - CSL, Battle Mage, Rena, DrippingGoofBall, TheLonging
MehPlusRawr (1) -
Starbuck (0)
Animorpherv (1) - Zazie
Midnight Sorrow (2) - Adrien, Chronopie
Diginova (0)
TheLonging (2) - Sharkfinn, MehPlusRawr
Toogeloo (0) -
Ghostwriter (0) -
SharkFinn (0)
Rena (2) - Maemuki, Diginova

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #232 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Haylen »

Unexpected Occurance Number Two

Suddenly, the sky darkens around you and two mystery boxes drop from a thundery cloud, hitting the floor with a slam. What do they do? Are they good or bad?

On the Floor (able to be picked up)

Mystery Box
Mystery Box
[/area]

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #237 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Haylen »

As of post 235 CSL is now in "Hell"

Items on the Floor

Crystal Mirror
Last edited by Haylen on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #240 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Haylen »

Items on the floor

None

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #268 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Haylen »

Adrien C has been sent to Hell!

Items on the floor

Holy Water

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #374 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

ZazieR (0) -
DrippingGoofBall (1) - Nobody Special
Adrien C (0)
Maemuki (1) - AlmasterGM
Battle Mage (0) -
CSL (2) - Adrien C, Midnight Sorrow
AdumbroDeus (0)
AlmasterGM (0) -
Nobody Special (7) - Battle Mage, Rena, DrippingGoofBall, Chronopie, CSL, Sharkfinn, ???
MehPlusRawr (0) -
Starbuck (0)
Animorpherv (1) - Zazie
Midnight Sorrow (0) -
Diginova (0)
TheLonging (1) - MehPlusRawr
Toogeloo (4) - Sharkfinn, AdumbroDeus, TheLonging, Diginova
Ghostwriter (0) -
SharkFinn (0) -
Chronopie (1) - Toogeloo
Rena (1) - Maemuki,
SharkAttack (1) - Ani

Items on the Floor

Mystery Box

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #375 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Haylen »

GhostWriter and MehPlusRawr got prodded. They have 72 hours to respond before they are replaced.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #377 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Haylen »

Items on the Ground

Holy Water

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #412 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 am

Post by Haylen »

Unexplained Occurance Number 3

Adrien C has left Hell and returned to Earth :O

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #429 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Haylen »

Might aswell admit it. I made a small error a few pages ago. There was no mystery box on the floor. I'm going to reset it so that Digi still has Holy Water.
Turns out I was right the first time. Digi has Mystery Box.
This is definately correct.

Items on Floor

Holy Water
Last edited by Haylen on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #433 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:47 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

ZazieR (0) -
DrippingGoofBall (2) - Midnight's Sorrow, Starbuck
Adrien C (0)
Maemuki (1) - AlmasterGM
Battle Mage (0) -
CSL (1) - Adrien C
AdumbroDeus (0)
AlmasterGM (1) - Battle Mage
Nobody Special (5) - Rena, DrippingGoofBall, Chronopie, CSL, Sharkfinn, ???
MehPlusRawr (0) -
Starbuck (0)
Animorpherv (1) - Zazie, Ani
Midnight Sorrow (0) -
Diginova (0)
Ghostwriter (0) -
SharkFinn (0) -
Chronopie (1) - Toogeloo
Rena (1) - Maemuki,
SharkAttack (1) - Nobody Special

Last edited by Haylen on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #475 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:32 am

Post by Haylen »

AdumbroDeus, Maemuki, Rena and ZazieR all have been prodded. They have 72 hours to respond or they will face auto-replacement.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #476 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:33 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

ZazieR (0) -
DrippingGoofBall (2) - Midnight's Sorrow, Starbuck
Adrien C (0)
Maemuki (1) - AlmasterGM
Battle Mage (0) -
CSL (1) - Adrien C
AdumbroDeus (0)
Nobody Special (5) - Rena, DrippingGoofBall, Chronopie, CSL, Sharkfinn, ???
MehPlusRawr (0) -
Starbuck (0)
Midnight Sorrow (0) -
Diginova (0)
Ghostwriter (0) -
SharkFinn (0) -
Chronopie (1) - Toogeloo
Rena (1) - Maemuki,

Votes for Mayor

Nobody Special (1) - DrippingGoofball

Last edited by Haylen on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #574 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

ZazieR (0) -
DrippingGoofBall (1) - Starbuck
Adrien C (0)
Maemuki (1) -
Battle Mage (0) -
CSL (1) - Adrien C
AdumbroDeus (0)
Nobody Special (11) - Rena, DrippingGoofBall, Chronopie, CSL, Sharkfinn, ???, AlmasterGM, Midnight's Sorrow, MehPlusRawr, TheLonging, AdumbroDeus, Ghostwriter
MehPlusRawr (0) -
Starbuck (0)
Midnight Sorrow (0) -
Diginova (0)
Toogeloo (2) - Sharkfinn, Diginova
Ghostwriter (0) -
SharkFinn (0) -
Chronopie (1) - Toogeloo
Rena (1) - Maemuki,

Votes for Mayor

Nobody Special (1) - DrippingGoofball
Toogeloo (1) - Rena
Animorpherv (1) - Nobody Special

Nobody Special may be lynched! Please hold. Oh, and I'm looking for a Maemuki replacement. Also, when you know my activities low at the weekends, don't tell me to do votecounts. I do them at the earliest possible opportunity and the past two days I've had a massive migraine.

Yes, BM, I do have a love for toilets. Only when we're camping though :P

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #575 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by Haylen »

Nikanor replaces Maemuki...that was easy lol.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #617 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Haylen »

Adrien C wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
CSL wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:Twilight sucks
Fixed for truth.
No, it's better this way.
THIS ONE gets the QFT
coughQFTcough

>.>
<.<

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #630 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:00 am

Post by Haylen »

It took a little while to decide, but they made finally thought the best course of action and defense would be to seek sanctuary at the castle. A strong sense of forbodden hit them as they pushed open the heavy wooden doors. There was no need to knock, they owners had disappeared long ago - coincidentally, at the same time as they demons began appearing. What that meant, they didn't know.

The large group of 20, cautiously made their way down the dark, dismal hallway. Haylen observed her surroundings as thoroughly as possible, it was difficult when there was no light. She knew these halls like the back of her hand, anyway, used to visit here and play with the owners young children when she was a child herself. She knew about 20 metres up ahead was a grand hall, majestic in every way. But that wasn't her favourite room. No, her favourite was on the floor above. She called it "The Mirror Room."

"Oi, Rena." Nikanor whispered loudly, disturbing her from her thoughts. "Just above your right shoulder is one of those candle stick holder things. Pick it up and light the damn candles."

"My name ISN'T Rena." She whispered back, turning around she ran her hands lightly over the wall at shoulder height to find what Nikanor had pointed out to her - she heard him chuckle behind her.

Feeling her glasses slipping, she pushed them back on her nose, fuming at her companions' insolence. Her other hand hit something metal and oddly shaped. Presuming it was the candle stick holder, she grasps the metal pole and fumbled around trying to find the wick of the candle. Upon it's discovery, she concentrated on it and whispered
Aeras
, a warm flame burned on the candle and consequently illuminated the hallways.

She looked at the others faces in the dim light, they looked kind of scared. "Come on, guys, there's a massive hall up here where we can make up camp and sleep.

Battle Mage gave a sigh, "You're telling me, we're staying in this huge castle and we don't get to sleep in proper beds?"

"Would you like to wake up in the night, all alone, to a demon eating you?" She replied.

"Uh, Hayl, most demons don't eat people." Adrien said tapping on her shoulder, making her jump out of her skin.

She frowned "That's a technicality."

They came to a giant set of doors, they looked like they were made from real silver. Difficult to open too.

"It's because they're made with a Silver alloy called Argentium Sterling Silver." Haylen responded when one of the group voiced their indignance at the heaviness of them. "What? I knew the owners." She asked, seeing their curious looks. "Anyone know any sorcery that could open these?"

"I do." Zazie spoke up.

Within no time, they were gazing astounded at the beauty of the grand hall before them. Upon entrance, all of the candles had lit up, revealing to them the wonder of this great place. 20 foot tall stain glass windows lined the wall opposite them, gold statues littered the hall, the walls seemed to sparkle in the candle light and looking up - small jewels could be seen embedded in the ceiling. Diamond, topaz, amythyst. Every rare mineral was there.

"Come on," Haylen smiled at the others, "I think this should be our base. Don't leave here unless it is absolutely necessary."

They closed the doors behind them and started making themselves comfortable. Who knew how long they would be there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Making sure the others were busy doing whatever they were doing, for long enough as a distraction, Haylen slipped behind a banner on one of the side walls. Behind it, there was a secret passage. She could barely fit there now, it was about a foot wide and very dark. Knowing there were steps, she very carefully put one foot in front of the other and began to ascend them - hopefully nobody noticed she was gone, she could hear their talking, it didn't seem worried yet.

A small light appeared at the end of the tunnel.
Is this death?
She thought to herself. That wasn't a new thought, it was one she often used to have in this passageway.

Reaching the top of the stairs, and the light, she pulled across another banner and smiled to herself. Her favourite place: The Mirror Room. A thousand mirrors lined the place, even talls ones in the middle of the room. She wasn't vain enough to enjoy them because she could look at herself. It was the potential they had. Mirrors were masters of trickery and illusion.

She found her favourite mirror, a very tall one, a gold frame lined it's edge. She reached out a hand to touch it and met...nothing. Where there should have been glass, there was just air. This should have shocked her, but it was an experience she was used to.

What shocked her, was when her reflection started moving of it's own accord. First it wink at her...that was kind of spooky. She put it down to a trick of the light. Then her whole arm started moving, beckoning her to get closer. Intrigued and unable to do otherwise, she did. She began panicking. This wasn't the sort of sorcery she was used to. It felt...evil.

She tried to turn back...go back to everyone else. But couldn't. Her own hands wrapped themselves around her neck, pulling her closer and closer to the void. Managing to pull her hand up, she conjured a fireball and threw it...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She entered the room with calm deliberation, a huge pile of food in her arms. The other people in the room rushed over to her, unloading the heavy weight from her arms.

"Thanks, Rena. Where'd you find this?" The bald man asked her.

She replied smiling, "The kitchens, where else?"

"Hey, Nikanor! I found your favourite!" A voice on the other side of the room called. The eyes of the man in front of her lit up as he bounded away.

It didn't take long before an argument broke out. It was inevitable really, as they had found out over the past few weeks. A letter had arrived from the demon realm, threatening their very existance. It basically said
Try to find us. We are amongst you. Kill one person per day and hope it's us. Or we will kill you first.

Each day, they had killed one of their own. No one really knew who would be next. What was worse was they woke up and always found another dead body with them. Again, one of their friends.

That looked like it was going to happen again today. Hey, at least the demons were polite enough to tell them what they were going to do and give them an ultimatum - even if the act of killing was incredibly rude.

Today it looked like it would be Nobody Special.

They pulled him up by his throat, choking him. A rope was tied around his neck, a person pulling on either end. His face started turning blue and his eyes began watering, only a gargling sound could be heard coming from him. Eventually, the terror left his eyes and a glassy expression of death was the only thing existing in them now.

Nobody Special Was lynch Day One. He was a Thomas Crapper (the dude who invented the flushing toilet), a mere Human.

"Heaven help us." Rena whispered.

It is now Night One. Only those who have been told they can talk may. You will receive a PM in the next 10 minutes informing you whether you qualify for an ability off the Tree Tech and which ones you meet the prerequisites for. Deadline is Friday 23rd July, 9pm GMT+1.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #631 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Haylen »

Combined with the fact that I'm going to be busy, and because the replacement needs time to read and because people don't understand >=( 4 hour deadline extension.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #632 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Haylen »

I will write some flavor after work tomorrow.

Diginova - Cotton Eyed Joe (from the Song of the same name) was Night Killed, Night One. He was a mere Human.

It is now Day Two, Deadline is Friday 6th August 9pm GMT+1, with 18 alive, it's 10 to lynch.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #669 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote count here tomorrow after work.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #709 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

Now set with added alphabetical order!

Adrien C (0)
AdumbroDeus (0)
AlmasterGM (0)
Animorpherv (0)
Battle Mage (0)
Chronopie (3) - Ghostwriter, Toogeloo, CSL
CSL (0)
DrippingGoofBall (4) - Nikanor, Midnight's Sorrow, Starbuck, Animorpherv
Ghostwriter (0)
MehPlusRawr (1) - BattleMage
Midnight Sorrow (1) - AlmasterGM
Nikanor (0)
Rena (2) - Chronopie, ???
SharkFinn (1) - Zazie, Rena
Starbuck (2) - MehPlusRawr, ???, DrippingGoofBall
TheLonging (0)
Toogeloo (1) - TheLonging,
ZazieR (0)

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is currently set at Friday 6th August 9pm GMT+1

Items on the Floor

Holy Water
Invisible Ink
Last edited by Haylen on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #748 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Haylen »

TheLonging requested replacement, I have one lined up, he will pick up his PM tomorrow.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #752 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

Now set with added alphabetical order!

Adrien C (0)
AdumbroDeus (0)
AlmasterGM (0)
Animorpherv (0)
Battle Mage (0)
Chronopie (3) - Ghostwriter, Toogeloo, CSL
CSL (0)
DrippingGoofBall (3) - Midnight's Sorrow, Starbuck, Animorpherv
Ghostwriter (0)
MehPlusRawr (2) - BattleMage, Nikanor
Midnight Sorrow (1) - AlmasterGM
Nikanor (0)
Rena (2) - Chronopie, ???
Starbuck (2) - MehPlusRawr, ???, DrippingGoofBall
TheLonging (0)
Toogeloo (1) - TheLonging,
ZazieR (0)

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is currently set at Friday 6th August 9pm GMT+1

Items on the Floor

Invisible Ink
Last edited by Haylen on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #759 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Post by Haylen »

Vezok replaced TheLonging.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #768 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Haylen »

Vezok wrote:Mod: For the level three abilities the things we have to have are just items. Can we get that ability on night 2 or do we have to wait until night 3 to be able to get level 3 abilities?
Right from now one, just to make it clear that I am telling the truth (i've answered the same question a few times), I'm gonna post it in red >.> Oh how I love anime
You cannot unlock a new level on the Tree Tech without first being qualified to do it. You cannot obtain a new ability from the Tree Tech without first qualifying for it. If you qualify, you will get a PM. Then you get to choose from ones you meet the prerequisites for. If a person qualifies for an ability and has unlocked a level, I will inform them via PM. This is in Twilight. During the night, the players who can, must choose an ability and send me the name of their target.

In addition to this, I don't like being refered to as "Mod", just call me Hayl or Haylen.[/i]

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #787 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Haylen »

Ani and SharksFinn got prodded.

Adumbro is V/LA cause his computer died.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #884 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count

One thing guys, usually I don't do this, but can we please avoid using the word "retard" or any variation? Stupid, dumb, or anything else like that is ok as long as it's not a personal attack. I just don't like seeing the 'r' word.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #892 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Haylen »

Netopalis temporarily replaces Starbuck until she returns. Affective from Monday. ^_^

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #896 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

Is it wrong that I find Midnight Sorrow's Avatar kinda hot?

Adrien C (0)
AdumbroDeus (0)
Animorpherv (0)
Battle Mage (0)
Chronopie (0) -
CSL (7) - Ghostwriter, Toogeloo, Vezok, DrippingGoofball, Nikanor, ???, Chronopie, ???
DrippingGoofBall (7) - Midnight's Sorrow, Starbuck, Animorpherv, ALmasterGM, CSL, AdrienC
Ghostwriter (0)
MehPlusRawr (1) - Nikanor
Midnight Sorrow (0) -
Nikanor (0)
Rena (0) -
Starbuck (1) - MehPlusRawr,
Vezok (0)
Toogeloo (0) -
ZazieR (0)

Items on the Floor

Invisible Ink
Last edited by Haylen on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #944 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:14 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

Still staring at the avatar ._.

Adrien C (0)
AdumbroDeus (0)
Animorpherv (0)
Battle Mage (0)
Chronopie (0) -
CSL (8) - Ghostwriter, Toogeloo, Vezok, DrippingGoofball, Nikanor, ???, Chronopie, ???, Rena
DrippingGoofBall (6) - Starbuck, Animorpherv, ALmasterGM, CSL, AdrienC, Midnight's Sorrow
Ghostwriter (0)
MehPlusRawr (1) - Nikanor
Midnight Sorrow (0) -
Nikanor (0)
Rena (0) -
SharkFinn (0) - Zazie
Starbuck (1) - MehPlusRawr,
Vezok (0)
Toogeloo (0) -
ZazieR (0)

Items on the Floor

Invisible Ink
Last edited by Haylen on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #957 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Post by Haylen »

Starbuck wrote:
Haylen wrote:
Netopalis temporarily replaces Starbuck until she returns. Affective from Monday. ^_^
Why is this happening without me being asked first?
Sorry! I didn't know what to do ._. I thought you'd left and wouldn't have access at all until the 15th and I was like "Quick, Hayl, think fast!". So I did and then you asked why it happened without you being asked, then I was like "Oh shit. People actually get ASKED if they want to be temp replaced?" and now I'm like hauuhauuhauu and it wont happen now then.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1042 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

If this is wrong, blame yourself and you're agree/disagree votes >_> Jeeze, I'm exhausted.

Adrien C (0)
AdumbroDeus (0)
Animorpherv (0)
Battle Mage (0)
Chronopie (0) -
CSL (4) - Ghostwriter, Toogeloo, DrippingGoofball, Chronopie, ???
DrippingGoofBall (7) - Starbuck, Animorpherv, ALmasterGM, AdrienC, Midnight's Sorrow, Vezok, CSL
Ghostwriter (0)
MehPlusRawr (0) -
Midnight Sorrow (0) -
Nikanor (0)
Rena (2) - Nikanor, ???
SharkFinn (0) - Zazie
Starbuck (1) - MehPlusRawr
Vezok (0)
Toogeloo (0) -
ZazieR (0)

Items on the Floor

Nothing

Sharkfinn has been sent to Hell!

I will grant a deadline extension if I get 10 players send me a PM saying they want one.
Last edited by Haylen on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1065 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Post by Haylen »

CSL, I said in my last vote count that if I got 10 PM's sayiing people want an extension, then I would grant it. Stop whining about me not granting an extension when you yourself haven't PM'd me. Sorry, I am fucking grouchy when I just wake up.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1077 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:13 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

If this is wrong, blame yourself and you're agree/disagree votes >_> Jeeze, I'm exhausted.

Adrien C (0)
AdumbroDeus (0)
AlmasterGM (0) -
Animorpherv (0)
Battle Mage (0)
Chronopie (0) -
CSL (4) - Ghostwriter, Toogeloo, DrippingGoofball, Chronopie, ???
DrippingGoofBall (4) - Starbuck, Animorpherv, ALmasterGM, Midnight's Sorrow,
Ghostwriter (0)
MehPlusRawr (0) -
Midnight Sorrow (0) -
Nikanor (0)
Rena (3) - Nikanor, ???, Vezok
SharkFinn (0) - Zazie
Starbuck (2) - MehPlusRawr, Battle Mage
Vezok (0)
Toogeloo (0) -
ZazieR (0)

Items on the Floor

Nothing

I will grant a deadline extension if I get 10 players send me a PM saying they want one.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1221 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Haylen »

when did i say that? :/

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1224 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Haylen »

The amount needed for a deadline extension is what I said it was in my last votecount >=(

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1276 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:33 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

Adrien C (0)
AdumbroDeus (0)
AlmasterGM (0) -
Animorpherv (0)
Battle Mage (0)
Chronopie (0) -
CSL (1) - Toogeloo, DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofBall (6) - Starbuck, Animorpherv, ALmasterGM, Midnight's Sorrow, Vezok, CSL
Ghostwriter (0) -
MehPlusRawr (0) -
Midnight Sorrow (10) - Ghostwriter, Battle Mage, Toogeloo, Rena, Nikanor, ???, MehPlusRawr, SharkFinn, Chronopie, ???
Nikanor (0)
Rena (2) - ???, Vezok
SharkFinn (0) - Zazie
Starbuck (2) -
Vezok (0)
Toogeloo (0) -
ZazieR (0)

Items on the Floor

Nothing

Searching for a replacement for AdumbroDeus - he requested it.

And that's (nearly) a lynch! You now have 48 hours to send in your votes for who is the most protown. Any and all twilight actions show be sent in in this time frame too.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1324 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:22 am

Post by Haylen »

You lynched Midnight's Sorrow Day Two, he was (Ranma from Ranma 1/2) a mere Human

You'll get a PM from me in a bit saying if you qualify for any abilities. It's now night 2. You have until Thursday 12th 9pm GMT to get actions in.
Last edited by Haylen on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1325 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:10 am

Post by Haylen »

ZONEACE replaces AdumbroDeus affective immediately.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1326 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Haylen »

AlmasterGM died during the night. He was (Satan) a Demon.

It is now Day Three, with 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline is Friday 27th August at 9pm GMT+1 time.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1327 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Haylen »

Unexpected Occurance

DrippingGoofball is now on Earth

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1350 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Haylen »

My deepest apologies for this. I forgot to take something into account last night when doing action resolution. I made a mistake and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

Adrien C was killed during Night Two, he was (Frodo Baggins - from Lord of the Rings) a Heavenly Halfling.

Another unexpected occurance

Animorpherv1 has vanished in a puff of dust for failing to fulfill his Win Condition, he was (Battle Mage) a Jester

New number of votes required to lynch = 8

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1354 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Haylen »

Zazie got prodded.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1360 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Haylen »

CSL wrote:
Haylen, Zazie flaked from the site. You need to replace her now.
I don't replace people until there prod time is up.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1406 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

Where did DBG's body go? ._.

Battle Mage (0)
Chronopie (0) -
CSL (4) - Toogeloo, Sharksfinn, Nikanor, ???
DrippingGoofBall (2) - ZONEACE, Vezok
Ghostwriter (0) -
MehPlusRawr (0) -
Nikanor (0)
Rena (0) -
SharkFinn (0) -
Starbuck () -
Vezok (2) - CSL, DrippingGoofball, Ghostwriter
Toogeloo (0) -
ZazieR (0)
ZONEACE (0)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is currently set at Friday 27th August 9pm GMT+1

Items on the Floor

Nothing

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1463 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Haylen »

Unexpected Occurance

A mystery box falls from the sky.

Items on the Ground

Invisible Ink
Mystery Box

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1522 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

Battle Mage (0)
Chronopie (0) -
CSL (1) - Toogeloo
DrippingGoofBall (0) -
Ghostwriter (0) -
MehPlusRawr (7) - Nikanor, Vezok, Sharkfinn, Chronopie, ???, CSL, DrippingGoofball, ???
Nikanor (0)
Rena (0) -
SharkFinn (0) -
Starbuck () -
Vezok (3) - Ghostwriter, MehPlusRawr, ZONEACE
Toogeloo (0) -
ZazieR (0)
ZONEACE (0)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is currently set at Friday 27th August 9pm GMT+1

Items on the Floor

Nothing
Last edited by Haylen on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1543 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

Battle Mage (0)
Chronopie (0) -
CSL (1) - Toogeloo
DrippingGoofBall (0) -
Ghostwriter (0) -
MehPlusRawr (8) - Nikanor, Vezok, Sharkfinn, Chronopie, ???, CSL, DrippingGoofball, ???, MehPlusRawr
Nikanor (0)
Rena (0) -
SharkFinn (0) -
Starbuck () -
Vezok (2) - Ghostwriter, ZONEACE
Toogeloo (0) -
ZazieR (0)
ZONEACE (0)

It is now Twilight Three. You have 48 hours to send me in the names of you most protown players.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1562 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Haylen »

MehPlusRawr was lynched Day Three he was Ash Ketchum (future pokemon master) a mere Human.

it is now Night Three. Expect a PM in the next half an hour if you qualify for an ability. Deadline for night actions are: Tuesday 31st August 9pm GMT+1. If you have an ability, depending on it, you may still be able to use it!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1563 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Haylen »

Nikanor was killed during the night, he was Brian (who knows who that is.), a double voting Human.

Ghostwriter was killed during the night, he was Buffy (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer), a mere Human.

It's now Day Four. Deadline is Tuesday 14th September, 9pm GMT+1. With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1603 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Haylen »

Like a true B-Mod, I tricked Zachrulez into replacing Battle Mage. Welcome him, please ^_^

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1659 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

Chronopie (2) - Toogeloo, Rena
CSL (0) -
DrippingGoofBall (0) -
Rena (0) -
SharkFinn (0) -
Starbuck () -
Vezok (0) -
Toogeloo (0) -
Zachrulez (0) -
ZazieR (4) - CSL, Chronopie, Vezok, Sharkfinn
ZONEACE (0)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is currently set at Tuesday14th September 9pm GMT+1
Last edited by Haylen on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1733 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

Chronopie (0) -
CSL (0) -
DrippingGoofBall (0) - DGB
Rena (0) -
SharkFinn (5) - Rena, Vezok, ZONEACE, Zachrulez, Toogeloo
Starbuck () -
Vezok (0) -
Toogeloo (2) - Sharkfinn, CSL
Zachrulez (0) -
ZazieR (1) - Chronopie
ZONEACE (0)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is currently set at Tuesday14th September 9pm GMT+1. Will sort out the items later when I'm not V/LA. Going to try to replace ZazieR

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1787 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Haylen »

i'll sort this out tomorrow, need to get some sleep.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1805 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:58 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count!

Chronopie (0) -
CSL (0) -
DrippingGoofBall (0) - DGB
Rena (0) -
SharkFinn (6) - Rena, Vezok, ZONEACE, Zachrulez, Toogeloo, Starbuck
Starbuck (2) - DGB, Sharksfinn
Vezok (0) -
Toogeloo (4) - Sharkfinn, CSL, Chronopie, ???
Zachrulez (0) -
ZazieR (0) -
ZONEACE (0)

That might be a Sharkfinn lynch. Now it's Twilight, so usual thing with the most protown votes. I'll sort out the items in a bit. Deadline for votes is Saturday 18th September, 9pm GMT+1 time.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1807 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:44 am

Post by Haylen »

Baby Spice replaces Zazie. (Sorry Zazie ._. )

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1810 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Haylen »

Hi, believe it or not, we have a tie for who is the most scummiest. Upon this occurance, it had been previously decided that a public standoff would happen. That's what you are going to do now. Each living player (other than the two people up for a lynch) must post the name of the one of the two that they WOULD LIKE to see lynched today. Double votes do not count at this point.

The two people up for lynch are:

Sharkfinn
Toogeloo.

Get voting.
Last edited by Haylen on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1822 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:32 am

Post by Haylen »

I also said you could only make one post with one word.>_>

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1825 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Haylen »

I've had voting open for 4 days, that's enough. SharkFinn has the majority.

SharkFinn - Microwave, a mere human - Lynched Twilight Four.

It is night Four. Deadline is 9pm on Friday 24th September

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1826 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Haylen »

Starbuck - Hiei (From the anime Yu Yu Hakusho), Demon - Killed Night Four.

ZONEACE - Scoobie Doo (From Scoobie Doo), a mere Human - Killed Night Four.

It is now Day Five, with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is Friday 8th October, 9pm GMT+1.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1835 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:02 am

Post by Haylen »

One thing that occured to me today when I felt I had forgotten something, If you have sent me actions via a way other than PM when I haven't got my spreadsheet open, there's a chance I will have forgotten them. I have warned people who have done this before but it obviously didn't get through to them. Seriously, do it at your own risk.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1840 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Haylen »

Cause it's the weekend and I don't expect people to post at the weekend.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1902 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count

Chronopie (0) -
CSL (0) -
DrippingGoofBall (0) -
Rena (0) -
Vezok (1) - Zachrulez, Baby Spice
Toogeloo (5) - Chronopie, Chronopie, CSL, Vezok, Toogeloo
Zachrulez (0) -
ZazieR (0) -

Currently Toogeloo is up to be lynched. Twilight votes now, please, deadline is 3 days from now at 9pm GMT+1 time.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1904 (isolation #75) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:51 am

Post by Haylen »

Yes.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1906 (isolation #76) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Haylen »

Toogeloo - Eminem (weird blond rapper), a mere Human, Lynched Day Five.

It's now Night Five, Night actions are to be in no later than Tuesday 5th October 9pm GMT+1 time.

EDIT: I WILL SEND ALL ABILITY INFO TO PLAYERS WHO QUALIFY WHEN I GET BACK FROM WORK TOMORROW. Curse my night deadlines on a night where I need to get up at 5 the next morning.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1907 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Haylen »

Chronopie - Hayl's Psychiatrist (the dude Hayl sees once a month), a Double Voting Human, Killed Night Five.

Deadline is Tuesday 19th October 9pm GMT+1 time. With 6 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1936 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:48 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count

Vezok (L-1) - Baby Spice; CSL; Rena
CSL (L-3) - Vezok
Last edited by Haylen on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2006 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Haylen »

ENOUGH.

I go to anime club for 2 hrs and come back to this? I AM NOT RENA. I AM NOT AN IDIOT, I WOULDN'T PLAY IN MY OWN GAME. The backup mods and my reviewer can vouch for me on this. Zach asked me if I was Rena and I said yes, because I relate to that name now more than I do Haylen, look in other games and I am refered to as Rena by people on IRC.

I cannot believe I would be accused of this. I spoke to Zach and told him when he accused me that I wasn't. Thanks for ruining for first theme game and an aspect of what I wanted to try out.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2008 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Haylen »

Sorry, you didn't ruin it. Just carry on playing please. I'll explain the thought process I had in having a concealed player after the game has ended.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2021 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:58 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count

Vezok (L-1) - Baby Spice; Rena
Rena (L-3) - Vezok
No lynch (L-3) - Zachrulez; CSL

I've had enough. People have been trying to drive me off the site for over a year and obviously so far they've failed. What really hurts though is when people turn on me. I've currently got 'my other half' swearing at me and slamming doors because I told him I'm going to my parents alone this weekend cause of the IM he sent Zach - even if the majority of it was him explaining the it was a mistake and a misunderstanding. Zach isn't giving you the full information.

I always thought that the way a mod reacted to a problem in the game that pops up was more important than the problem itself. And no, Zach, the changes in amount to lynch didn't not happen because you kicked up a noise, they happened because I consulted other members of MS - more experienced mods - and asked them what to do. Half said admit the mistake and change it, the other half told me not to.
Last edited by Haylen on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2039 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Haylen »

[quote="Haylen"]
Vote Count

Vezok (L-3) - Rena
Rena (L-3) - Vezok
No lynch (L-3) - Zachrulez; CSL; Baby Spice; Rena

It is now Twilight, all votes to be in by Tuesday at 9pm GMT+1 time.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2046 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Post by Haylen »

K. I'm going to correct my mistake, either way someone is going to be pissed off at me. DGB now has a vote, Baby Spice does not have a vote - got the two mixed up.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2048 (isolation #84) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:24 am

Post by Haylen »

Thanks. I am going to follow the game through to the end. All mistakes have been corrected. I think I've learnt my lesson with modding complex games, it may look good on paper but if you've only created 1 setup previously it's probably best to gain more experience first ^_^

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2051 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Haylen »

A no lynch occurs on Day Six. It is now Night Six, deadline is Friday 15th October at 9pm GMT+1 time. Whether or not you qualify for an ability will be PM'd to you after dinner.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2052 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:45 am

Post by Haylen »

There's a one day deadline extension for night as I haven't been about to send out abilities due to Zoho crashing on me. Doing it now, deadline is now Saturday 16th October, GMT+1 time.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2053 (isolation #87) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Haylen »

No one died. It is now Day Seven. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday 30th October 9pm GMT+1 time.
Last edited by Haylen on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2065 (isolation #88) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Haylen »

Anyone who sent me actions past 9pm GMT+1 time, didn't have them resolved. I did give an extension and it is the same deadline every night.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2083 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:43 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Count

No Lynch: DGB, Zachrulez, CSL, Rena

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

It's now Twilight Six. Protown votes in now, please.[/i][/color]

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2084 (isolation #90) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Haylen »

There is a no lynch on Day Seven. It is now Night Seven, deadline for any and all actions is 9pm GMT+1 on Thursday 28th October.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2085 (isolation #91) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:24 am

Post by Haylen »

Upon the advice of experienced mods, I have been advised to call the game. 4 out of 5 told me to do this as there is no way for the town or mafia to win and I'm sure Rena would have continued doing what he was in the first place.

Mod Scene coming when im in a lecture.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2086 (isolation #92) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:29 am

Post by Haylen »

Zachrulez - Mion (Higurashi), Demonic Halfling - Killed Night Seven

DrippingGoofBall - The Loo Roll Lady, Angel - Killed Night Seven

Baby Spice - Charlie (All Dogs go to Heaven), Angel - Endgamed
CSL - Josh (Drake and Josh), Mere Human - Endgamed

VezokPiraka - Daz (irc #mafia), Demon - Endgamed.

Congratulations Rena (Haylen's Other Self) AKA Nachomamma8 - Dark Sorcerer!

It was decided that I should end the game here because I would have 1 voteless townie (unNKable), 1 regular townie (who is constantly roleblocked), 1 SK (who has an ability allowing him to be UnNKable if he wishes) and mafia. No matter what would have happened Rena would have been able to kill everyone off one by one leaving him with Baby Spice which means he would still be equal to the number of another faction and thus still win.

I'm not happy with the way the game went. The setup was balanced in the beginning but as the game progressed I realised it was a bit too swingy.

With regards to Heaven and Hell, the people in Heaven decided who progressed up the Tree Tech - the person with the highest protown votes received abilities. As long as they were in Heaven, they couldn't be killed at night and were voteless. If a person was in Hell, they were roleblocked until they were taken out of Hell. You could be put in hell using on of the 'Halflings' (who could put people in hell or heaven if they were on Earth, or on earth if they were in heaven or earth if in hell. Someone couldn't skip from Hell to Heaven or vice versa.) Halflings couldn't be put in Heaven or Hell.

With the Items, seriously, if you had read my first posts, you would have all understood what was going on. What you wouldn't have understood was what the Level 4 ability did. (If a person chose it, they would have to choose to use it or not. It had a 50:50 chance of ending the game. Using random.org, it would have been decided if the holder of the ability died or if everyone else in the game died leading their faction to the win. All people in Heaven would have died too.)

If I reserve judgement on the majority of peoples play, will you reserve judgement on my modding? :shifty:

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2089 (isolation #93) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:22 am

Post by Haylen »

I know! :D I was in an...odd mood when I decided on them.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2091 (isolation #94) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:28 am

Post by Haylen »

file:///Users/user/Downloads/Earth%2527s%20Struggle.html <--- here are the notes I was working off. As you can see, I didn't update them after a while. I think the link will work :/

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2093 (isolation #95) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Haylen »

No. You never roleblocked Rena. You also repeatedly sent in your actions too late to count.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2096 (isolation #96) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Haylen »

Didn't think it would :( I'm trying to think of a way for you to all see it. I used Zoho.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2098 (isolation #97) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Haylen »

Yeh. I was wondering what it would do. It was a long shot. I can't copy and paste excel files on zoho for some reason. I'll find a way of getting it on here though.

I'm gonna be beating myself up over this game for a while. Learnt a lot of lessons though.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2100 (isolation #98) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Haylen »

You can use your own account now ^_^

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2109 (isolation #99) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Haylen »

No. You always responded too late. I always responded during night. And Blink overruled Roleblock anyway.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2111 (isolation #100) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Haylen »

I'm trying to find a way to transfer them over from Zoho, as I said 3 times now. I haven't been able to do that being my usual weekend v/la.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2113 (isolation #101) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:00 am

Post by Haylen »

Error 562 - Copy and paste doesn't work on Zoho with their version of excel.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2115 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Haylen »

HAHA EFF YOU ZOHO! I managed to get to my role PMs. It hasn't let me do anything with my spreadsheets yet though. Note, I made many mistakes with these that I realised after the game started. Both angels were meant to be voteless if they were in heaven, but I think I forgot to mention that.

Town Power role Role PM's

Hello Zazie, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Charlie (from All Dogs Go to Heaven) and you should endure such havoc as you (may not) have experienced before. Your role in the game is Angel, from the start of the game you will reside in Heaven yet you will still be able to talk in thread - there are ways in which you can be taken out of Heaven...but I don't feel like explaining that one at this moment in time. As an Angel, you can talk during the day with the other people in Heaven - you must decide on three people who are going to advance to the next level of the Tree Tech. The three you choose, cannot be in Heaven at the time of chosing them. As an Angel, you cannot advance on the Tree Tech, but you can choose Level One abilities that you have the prerequisites for.

Active Abilities:

* Any ability that you may choose from the Tech Tree if you meet the prerequisites for it and are able to gain an ability at that time.

Passive Abilities:

Heaven Discussion: You have the ability to talk in Heaven during the day.

Heaven Quicktopic Link NOTE: Even if your game status is not Heaven, you will still be able to talk there, but you will not be voteless and you will not be kill immune.

Tech Tree Ladder:
You can choose 3 people to advance to the next stage of the Tech Tree, you cannot choose anybody in Heaven.

Shield of Faith:
Normal Night Kills cannot kill you whilst your game status is 'Heaven'.

Post Restriction:
You may not give anybody information of Heaven in thread, if you do you will be [REDACTED]. You can, however, say that you can't give any information on Heaven.

Items You Currently Hold:

PRIMARY ITEM
(Cannot be dropped): Invisible Ink
SECONDARY ITEM
(Can be dropped) : Crystal Mirror

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

I hope you enjoy the game. Any questions, just shoot me a PM ^_^

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

==============================================================================================

Hello DrippingGoofBall, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as The Loo Roll Lady - one Christmas, me and my dad found that we had lost the Angel that sits on top of the tree, we solved this problem by using the decorative lady that covers up our toilet rolls instead of the Angel. Anyhoo, you should endure such havoc as you (may not) have experienced before. Your role in the game is Angel, from the start of the game you will reside in Heaven yet you will still be able to talk in thread - there are ways in which you can be taken out of Heaven...but I don't feel like explaining that one at this moment in time. As an Angel, you can talk during the day with the other people in Heaven - you must decide on three people who are going to advance to the next level of the Tree Tech. The three you choose, cannot be in Heaven at the time of chosing them. As an Angel, you cannot advance on the Tree Tech, but you can choose Level One abilities that you have the prerequisites for.

Active Abilities:

* Any ability that you may choose from the Tech Tree if you meet the prerequisites for it and are able to gain an ability at that time.

Passive Abilities:

Heaven Discussion:
You have the ability to talk in Heaven during the day.

Heaven Quicktopic Link NOTE: Even if your game status is not Heaven, you will still be able to talk there, but you will not be voteless and you will not be kill immune.

Tech Tree Ladder:
You can choose 3 people to advance to the next stage of the Tech Tree, you cannot choose anybody in Heaven.

Shield of Faith:
Normal Night Kills cannot kill you whilst your game status is 'Heaven'.

Post Restriction:
You may not give anybody information of Heaven in thread, if you do you will be [REDACTED]. You can, however, say that you can't give any information on Heaven.

PRIMARY ITEM
(Cannot be dropped): Circe's Amulet
SECONDARY ITEM
(Can be dropped) : Mystical Orb

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

==================================================================================================

Hello Adrien C, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Frodo Baggins. Your role name is 'Heavenly Halfling'. As you can see there are three game statuses, 'Heaven', 'Earth' and 'Hell'. You have some control over who is in those game statuses at the time. It's a pity I can't tell you what they mean :P Once during the Day, you must send me the name of one player and where you would like to send them. However, a person in Heaven cannot be sent to Hell and a person from Hell cannot be sent to Heaven. You can't move yourself to different game statuses. There can be no more than three people in Heaven or Hell at the time, so if you want to move somebody to one of those states, you must take somebody out aswell. The names of people in Heaven and Hell can be found in my Original Post.

Active Abilities:

Heavenizing:
You may choose one person to go to either Heaven or Hell. They must be able to be placed there though.

*Any Ability you may gain through Tree Tech

Passive Abilities:

Global Reinforcement:
If you die, the town as a whole must decide who becomes the next Heavenly Halfling. The person chosen in your place could be scum or town.

Win Condition:

PRIMARY ITEM
(Cannot be dropped): Crystal Mirror
SECONDARY ITEM
(Can be dropped) : Holy Water

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

====================================================================================================

Mafia Role PMs

Hello The Longing, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Daz (from #mafia). If you ever come across Daz, you will quickly come to find that he is always scum in games (possibly due to bot rigging xD), hence you are of Mafia alignment. He also seems to believe that he is the God of all Gods, hence your role name is Mafia Godfather. Along with your fellow mafia members (Starbuck (Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho), AlmasterGM (Satan) and Battle Mage (Mion from Higurashi)), you must hide amongst the town, aiding mislynches and killing people at night. You are immune to investigations and 1 standard kill. Along with the town, you can drop and pick up items in order to gain the appropriate prerequisites for abilities on the Tech Tree.

Active Abilities:

Mafia Kill:
You have the usual mafia kill. As the leader of the mafia, you are in charge of sending me the kill.

* Any ability that you may gain from the Tech Tree during the game.

Passive Abilities:

Disguise:
If anybody with a cop ability should target you during the game, the result they shall receive is 'Innocent.'

Fragile Bulletproof Vest:
You own a bulletproof vest, however, as you are part of the mafia, it has become very worn and tatty due to the amount of gunfights you've been in. It will stop a kill from one ordinary bullet during the game.

Mafia Discussion:
During the night, you may talk to your fellow mafia members in this quicktopic.

Mafia Quicktopic[/url [b]False Pretens ... Quicktopic

False Pretenses:
At any point during the game, you can send me a list of abilities and a role name and I will type up a fake Role PM for you at the earliest opportunity I have.

Secret Information:
Appearing pro-town is a very good idea.

PRIMARY ITEM
(Cannot be dropped): Holy Water
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:
You win when there's more or equal mafia players to town players and all other threats to the town have been eliminated.

Lots of Love, Hayl xxx

===================================================================================================

Hello AlmasterGM, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Satan. Once upon a time, Daz overthrew you and you became a lowly demon, but that doesn't really piss you off. Under the control of Daz (from #mafia) you must hide amongst the town, aiding mislynches and killing people at night with your fellow demons: (The Longing (Daz from #mafia), Starbuck (Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho). Along with the town, you can drop and pick up items in order to gain the appropriate prerequisites for abilities on the Tech Tree.

Active Abilities:

Mafia Kill:
You have the usual mafia kill. As the leader of the mafia, Daz is in charge of sending me the kill.

Passive Abilities:

Mafia Discussion:

Mafia Quicktopic

False Pretenses:
At any point during the game, you can send me a list of abilities and a role name and I will type up a fake Role PM for you at the earliest opportunity I have.

Secret Information:

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:
You win when there's more or equal mafia players to town players and all other threats to the town have been eliminated.

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

===================================================================================================

Hello Battle Mage, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Mion (from Higurashi). You come from a great family line of Demon's, like your mother before you, you are able to draw things out of Hell and from Heaven, but that's an ability that you've only come to find out about recently. During the Day, you can send me the name of one player and where you want to put them. Please note, people in Hell cannot be moved to Heaven and people in Heaven cannot be moved to Hell. There must not be more than three people in Heaven or Hell at once, so you should also send me the name of a person you want to take out of Heaven or Hell to keep the balance. you must hide amongst the town, aiding mislynches and killing people at night with your fellow demons: (The Longing (Daz from #mafia), Starbuck (Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho) and Battle Mage (Mion from Higurashi)). Along with the town, you can drop and pick up items in order to gain the appropriate prerequisites for abilities on the Tech Tree.

Active Abilities:

Mafia Kill:
You have the usual mafia kill. As the leader of the mafia, Daz is in charge of sending me the kill.

Hellizing:
You may choose one person to go to either Heaven or Hell. They must be able to be placed there though.

Passive Abilities:

Mafia Discussion:

Mafia Quicktopic

False Pretenses:

Secret Information:

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game Nachomamma, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Haylen's Other Self, a complete nutter who think's she has magical powers with a tendancy to kill people.Your prized posession is a gun with one silver bullet in it, legend says that no matter what happens, the person shot with that gun will die. What the others in the village don't know, however, is that you are able to intercept any messages between town players. As a bonus to you, nobody knows who you are, you are merely known as ??? amongst the other people.

Active Abilities:

Serial Killer Kill:
You have the standard Serial Killer Kill which you can use once per night.

Legendary Gun:
This is a one shot Super Kill, it will work against people who may be doctor protected, bullet proof, cowards ect.

Passive Abilities:

Spyglass:
You can view all town quicktopics. You
MAY NOT
post in them.

My Imagination:
You may only post under the following account:

Username: Rena

Password: ohnoididnt

Failure to do so will result in [REDACTED]. It is currently under a different password, I will change it when the game starts.

False Pretenses:

Secret Information:

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM
(Can be dropped) : Invisible Ink[/area]

Win Condition:
You win when you are the last man standing.

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx[/area]

====================================================================================================

Welcome to the game, Ani, your role name is Battle Mage (from MafiaScum), you are a Jester. What you want most in the whole world is to get lynched, because you're that much of a masocist. Unfortunately, you will fullfill your win condition if you do not get lynched on the first day of the game. When you are lynched, the game does not end. If you succeed in getting lynched, you will win alongside the other winning team. Like you others you can drop and pick up items that are on the floor in the game.

Active Abilities:

* Any ability that you may gain from the tree tech if chosen.

Passive Abilities:

False Pretenses:

Secret Information:
Appearing pro-town is a very good idea if you want abilities.

PRIMARY ITEM
(Cannot be dropped): Mystical Orb

SECONDARY ITEM
(Can be dropped) : Circe's Amulet

Win Condition:
You win if you get lynched on Day One.

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, CSL, you are Josh (from the American TV show Drake and Josh.) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

* Anything you may gain from the Tech Tree.

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM
(Can be dropped) : Invisible Ink

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

==================================================================================================

Welcome to the game, Toogelo, you are Eminem (some blond rapper) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, AdumbroDeus, you are Scooby Doo (from the TV show of the same name) Your Role is Human...even though you're a dog. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, MehPlusRawr, you are Ash Ketchum (the future Pokemon Master) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Nobody Special, you are Thomas Crapper (the guy who invented the flushing toilet) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Sharkfinn, you are Microwave (as in a cooking appliance) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Diginova, you are Cotton Eyed Joe (the guy who slept with all the women in the song Cotton Eyed Joe) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Midnight Sorrow, you are Ranma (a guy who changes into a girl with regularity from the show Ranma) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Ghostwriter, you are Buffy (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Chronopie, you are Haylen's Psychiatrist (the dude Haylen see's once a month to sort out her head) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Double Vote:
You have an Extra Vote, cause Haylen's crazy enough to give you one. You must send this vote via PM as it is an anonymous one. This double vote is for day votes and twilight votes.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Maemuki, you are Brian (who the hecks Brian? The guy who serves you everyday in your local store? a left wing politition? My little brother?) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Double Vote:
You have an Extra Vote, cause Haylen's crazy enough to give you one. You must send this vote via PM as it is an anonymous one. This double vote is for day votes and twilight votes.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”