Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Upcoming Game Advertisements

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:29 am

Post by mith »

This thread is for announcing upcoming games, and whether you will be accepting /pre-ins. Mods, please limit yourself to one post per game; if you would like to further discuss your game's mechanics, head to Mafia Discussion. Players, if you have questions about the games posted, please direct them to the mod by PM.

Current policy regarding /pre-ins is as follows:
  • You may accept /pre-ins so long as you make it publicly known that you are doing so, either here or in your signature.
  • You may only accept /pre-ins up to a limit of 50% of your player list (67% for large theme games)
  • You may make other interested players aware that your game is nearing signups, or that the signup thread is open, but the filling of the remainder of the player list is on a first-post-first-served basis.
  • You are allowed to have a "banlist" and turn away individuals that you have had bad experiences with, and you are allowed to have objective criteria for playing in the game (experience onsite, a record of game completion, etc.) as a basis for turning players away. This should not, however, be abused.
  • Those interested in alternative ways for filling games, outside the Queue system and this current policy, should consider the /in-vitational system and Marathon Days, and otherwise feel free to send suggestions which will be considered in putting together documentation going forward.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Plum »

Encore Mafia

This will be a 12-player game run as a medium between iPick and uPick. Everyone who joins will receive a Role PM for a role he or she has already played in his or her Mafia career. While no player will be allowed to choose
which
old role he/she will play, anyone in the game is more than welcome to PM the Moderator (myself) and suggest an old role he/she would like to play again. There will be some time between signups filling and the game starting while I create the setup and have it reviewed by one or two reviewers (I'll be working on finding people interested soon). The game is likely to include some variant mechanics which will accommodate certain mechanics implied by the various roles. If you'd like to relive your past glories or give them a shot at a better result, uh, yeah this might be a relevant game. While there will be no guarantees of a no-vanilla setup, there will be a bias towards giving players interesting non-vanilla roles. I may or may not guarantee a no-vanilla or a some-vanilla game when the game begins.

Only players who have completed at least one game as Town and one game as an anti-Town alignment by the time the game goes into signups will be accepted, for what I hope are obvious reasons.

Only completed games where the role information is completely public (e.g. the Moderator posted all the initial Role PMs in the thread after the game had been completed) are eligible to have roles taken from them. Games a player replaced in for and played until the completion of the game are eligible to have that player's role taken from them, but games a player replaced out of are not unless the player brings the possibility to my attention and explains extenuating circumstances. As usual, I'm happy to make an exception for eligibility of such roles if you have a decent reason and are willing to ask.

I'll be available to take signups starting August 1st. I currently have two pre-/ins and I believe I'm allowed six. If you're interested, PM me and I'll reserve you a spot. When I run out of available pre-/in slots, interested players will go on my list of people I will PM to let them know when the game is about to go into signups.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:50 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Guys, Pt. 2 [adult] Mafia
, brought to you by Reckoner & dramonic.

Based on the gayest General Discussion thread of all-time, this game will feature an eleven-player setup with pretty standard mechanics... just an extra surprise or two along the way. While we are not exactly discriminatory as far as who plays, you must either already be known to the mods as a reliable player, or be able to submit at least two completed games if asked to do so by the mods. Also, due to the graphic nature of the flavor (well, come on, it IS based off of Guys, Pt. 2 [adult]), you must be over 18 years old to sign up for the game.

With 11 player slots, the game will fill up fast, so if you want to play, better act quick!
green shirt thursdays
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Love video games? Love hot chicks in video games? Always wanted to be a hot chick? ...Here's your chance!

The Brave and the Beautiful

Players:
12 players needed
Prerequisite exp:
2 games
Moderator:
ReaperCharlie
Backup mod:
SaintKerrigan
Start Date:
Whenever full
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Random Mafia

Normal Mafia, Random Roles. Roles are selected by dice roll which is in this case will be from random.org from the Category: Roles page on the Wiki. The alignments are solid. The only factional ability able to be given is to the mafia group. This setup is bound to be swingy so enjoy!
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:43 am

Post by Porochaz »

I have a large normal in sign ups RIGHT NOW!!! Please sign up I want to start it soon!

I also have a mini theme about to go into signups. Its a basic game with no weird mechanics or theme, just roles that are slightly too out there for a mini normal, swingy but not bastard-y.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:41 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

razorback wrote:razorback still standing tall and ready to play again :)
This is NOT a signup thread!

mith, what do you want people to do once their games have started? Clear their posts?
Retired as of October 2014.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Mafia

14 players. 7 pre-in spots. No vanilla roles. Crazy mechanics.
PM ME TO PRE-IN!
green shirt thursdays
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:47 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Super Smash Bros. Mafia

Learn the ways of the Smash Ball! a game for 28 players, so there are 14 pre-/in slots available.

EDIT: make that 13.

EDIT: Game signups have begun! Go here to signup/ offer to replace
Last edited by animorpherv1 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:46 am

Post by mykonian »

The house of Claudius

Being the emperor of the Roman empire isn't easy. From the reign of Augustus, the Julio-Claudian dynasty had ruled over the Roman empire with success. But while Augustus was a cunning manipulator and the general who ended the civil war, later emperors weren't that gifted. As we often see, the son of a great emperor doesn't have to be a great emperor himself. Tiberius, the second Roman emperor was a gifted administrator who executed the plans Augustus had for the Roman empire. Trade flourished and the treasury was filled with gold, while the Roman empire was at peace. When Tiberius died, the son of his nephew Germanicus became emperor. This third emperor is usually known as Caligula. When we take a look at Caligula's reign, we must have great respect for the modesty of Tiberius.

The power made Caligula crazy. There was nothing to keep him from doing whatever he wanted, and that is not a healthy position for a human to be in. Caligula is known for trying to make his horse Consul (comparable to a president). In 41 AD, the Preatorian Guards (the guards of the emperor) and the Senate had enough of it: they assassinated Caligula and placed his uncle, Claudius, at the throne.

If anyone would ever have said Claudius would become emperor, people would have laughed at him. His inability to speak clearly in public excluded him from any public duty at first. Physically not everything was completely right, and this combined with his stammering and confused speech made him the fool of the family. People weren't very tolerant for people with disabilities then. All this excluded him for the power games that were played inside the royal family because he wasn't seen as a threat and with the death of Caligula, Claudius was the only possible successor left. He proved to be a worthy one. Under Claudius, stability was again achieved, and Rome was as great as it had ever been. Claudius gradually transferred some of the power that the senate once had to his freed slaves, who acted as a kind of ministers, but didn't have the status the Patricians of the senate. The empire was way too big to be governed by one person, and this was completely sensible, but it annoyed the senate. As Claudius seemed weak, many thought they could take advantage of him.

Claudius had to fight his entire life to survive, to stay on top and he did so successfully. His reign was a blessing for the empire. But as successful he was as a leader, so unlucky he was in his personal life. He married 4 times. His third wife, Messalina gave him a son, Brittanicus, and a daughter, Octavia. However, this marriage wasn't to stay. For Messalina, one man wasn't enough, and everybody in Rome knew she was "visiting" other men. Claudius had her executed as the marriage became impossible.

He remarried, for the fourth time, with Aggripina, the daughter of his nephew Germanicus. She already had a son, Nero, and she was an ambitious woman. As Brittanicus was still to young to become the emperor, Nero was adopted and made heir. But now, with Brittanicus almost old enough to become emperor, and Claudius still not dead, time is starting to get short.

This will be a 7 player mini themed. Most of the theme is based on the 7th book of the "Annales" by Tacitus but that text isn't pleasant to read. Wikipedia has most information too. Knowledge of the theme isn't required, though it might help you (enjoy the flavour more).

The game focuses on the day game, but is slightly experimental. It won't contain new mechanisms.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:43 am

Post by molestargazer »

CITY WATCH MAFIA

The city of Ankh-Morpork had never been a particularly fair city, but under its latest Patrician and ruler, Lord Vetinari, it at least operated to a certain degree - although no-one was quite sure how it managed to cling to its position on the discworld. It had to import all its food, foreign relations were (at best) sketchy, and it had a river birds nested on and that you couldn't fish in without a shovel, a wheelbarrow, and a lot of patience.

But still, the city worked. Ever since the Thieves' Guild started moderating and licensing their theft*, there was even less for the small band of City Watchmen left to do. However, after its role in tackling a Dragon which plagued the city, a crazed Golem, and an assassin with a new and deadly weapon, the Watch had risen into presence again and now patrolled most of the city (except the Shades, of course. Not many dared enter there even with an armed guard), taking on unlicensed thieving and general unlawful behaviour across Ankh-Morpork.

If people aren't trying to kill you, you're not doing it right. That was a motto Commander Vimes of the City Watch had always lived by. Although since he'd been taken off the register at the Assassin's Guild, things had been relatively peaceful. Which made him nervous. But he'd gone about as business as he normally did, and the cells at the several watch houses scattered about the city were constantly being used, full of unlicensed thieves and unfortunate victims / fighters of bar brawls, some who needed limbs stitching back on** before being thrown into the cells for a night and being given a receipt for their weapons.

It was looking like it was going to be a sunny day, and Vimes was strangely optimistic about the day as he finished shaving. But before he could see to the day's duties, he had an appointment to go and see Lord Vetinari. Which was a shame - Vimes always felt like some sort of criminal as he stood before that desk - but such was the burden of command. He dressed in his everyday armour and set off on the walk to the palace.

*The rich of the city would pay the guild a moderate sum to prevent any of their property from being stolen each month. The less well-off had to make do with a hefty bat of some sort.
**Many regular brawlers had taken the liberty of having their arms / legs / various limbs tattooed in case they were hacked off to ensure that the watch's resident Igor stitched the right limbs back onto them. There's nothing worse than waking up and realising your arms don't match.

City Watch Mafia is a mini theme, currently in the Queue, for 12 players. It has a minor mechanic about powers, but roles are relatively normal.
No knowledge of the Discworld / Ankh-Morpork theme is necessary to play - anything discworld-related will be for flavour only - but taking a look at this may help with the characters and flavour text if you've not read one of the books before.
PM me to /Pre-in - I'll take up to 6 of them.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Seraphim »

I see trees of green...

"To right the countless wrongs of our day..."

red roses too...

"we shine this light of true redemption..."

I see 'em bloom...for me and for you

"that this place may become as paradise."

And I think to myself...

"What a wonderful world...

...such would be..."

A game for 21 players

Coming soon

Now accepting pre-ins
The frog man
The frog man
Townie
The frog man
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by The frog man »

I would like to be counted into this game if i could please
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

Internet Mafia
is being developed as we speak. Kairyuu will be my back up mod, and I am putting it in review phase tomorrow. Should be able to open sign ups within the next two weeks. I am accepting pre-/ins. It's the most bastard mod thing I've ever done, and it's 17 players. It's not just a bunch of 4chan bullshit though, even though there IS 4chan presence. Not sure what else to say about it.

I already have 6 pre-/ins, so I can take 2 or 3 more.

EDIT: It's a normal day/night game, 2 week days, 48 hour nights. Also, I'd prefer you have two completed games before signing up for Internet Mafia.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:33 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Gustav Mahler Mafia
is in development. It is a mini theme with characters from Mahler's life. If you read the wikipedia article on Mahler you'll know all you need to know. This game will be less bastardy (and less screwed up) than Skywalker mafia, and I intend to have my setup reviewed and completed within the next two weeks. I'm accepting pre-ins, and there will probably be 12 or so players.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:55 am

Post by yabbaguy »

The frog man wrote:I would like to be counted into this game if i could please
Check your private message box frog man. :)
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

"Everyone's a Critic" Mafia.

This is a 12 player mini-theme that is for the most part normal, with the exception of one role/mechanic change. There is a vigkill ability in the game. But it does not belong to one specific person.
Welcome to the Network.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:20 am

Post by TonyMontana »

INCEPTION
MAFIA

12-player Mini Theme, based on Christopher Nolan's masterpiece.

Info:
  • BaM ruleset
    Night start
    Max 1 week deadline days. (Time is relative)
    Technically no deaths.
    Original roles.
    Possibly bastard roles.
    Even I'm confused by my own game mechanics.
    You probably need to play the game twice to completely understand the intricacy of the plot. :P
Requirements:
  • One finished game
    Having read and understood the BaM ruleset
    Having seen Inception at least once.
    A bachelor in neuroscience.
Pre-ins are accepted by PM
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:09 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

TonyMontana wrote:
INCEPTION
MAFIA

12-player Mini Theme, based on Christopher Nolan's masterpiece.

Info:
  • BaM ruleset
    Night start
    Max 1 week deadline days. (Time is relative)
    Technically no deaths.
    Original roles.
    Possibly bastard roles.
    Even I'm confused by my own game mechanics.
    You probably need to play the game twice to completely understand the intricacy of the plot. :P
Requirements:
  • One finished game
    Having read and understood the BaM ruleset
    Having seen Inception at least once.
    A bachelor in neuroscience.
Pre-ins are accepted by PM
I wondered how long it'd be before someone did this...
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

I don't see how Inception can possibly make a good Uninformed Majority/Informed Minority game... but whatever.
Retired as of October 2014.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Vi »

Mafia on Holy Orders
, a 19-player Large Theme, is coming up in a little less than a week.
One of its features is the Holy Orders mechanic, which I trust you will learn about as the game progresses. :D ;)

I presently have 9 pre-/in slots remaining. Remember: Good player lists come from beating the other players to joining. :P
Players must have
two completed games
' worth of experience and enough of a clean record that I don't immediately hate them or something.
Prods are still done by request only after 72-hour absences and the deadlines are still battery-powered.
Action resolution is modified Deep South - most actions resolve in an Instant Night; some resolve immediately.

If you want to pre-/in, please PM me!
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Mr. Flay wrote:I don't see how Inception can possibly make a good Uninformed Majority/Informed Minority game... but whatever.
Oh ye of little faith. :P
It's definitely turning out to be the most unconventional game i've created. Whether it will be good, I leave up to my players to decide. -.-
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

LADIES NIGHT

• 15-player, Large Theme
  • An All-Female Playerlist
  • Semi-Open, Normal Setup
  • No Bastard Modding
  • Experienced, Reliable Moderation
  • Current Status
    : This game is over. Here is the setup thread and here is the game thread.
    Last edited by RedCoyote on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.