Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:55 am

Post by Jahudo »

curiouskarmadog wrote:going to be busy until monday...
ditto
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:47 am

Post by Faraday »

Jahudo wrote:I think Faraday is the only claimed PR at the moment? Faraday who did you target last night? Also since your back, can you explain why you've targeted each of your previous targets?
I've skimmed up till here. I believe I am yes. Well I don't think anyone but me and CKD has claimed. I know nick claimed miller maybe? But that was it.

I boosted Javert last night. He seems the most town of the remaining players, plus there's always the chance he's a power role I guess.

As for my other boosts, yeah they were generally people I thought were town and possible power roles. I didn't see the point in trying to boost probably vanillas as I couldn't think there'd be anything useful from it. It's been a fucking while though but from memory

Boberz was b/c I didn't think his interaction with the bv wagon was likely to come from a scumbuddy.
N2 I decided to try someone else. Anon eh I think he looked pretty town and again there's always a chance he's a pr.
ABr is self explanatory. I believed his cop claim.
Amished was pretty damn town so I boosted him I guess.

I'll re-read the thread or from when I left anyway properly at a later stage. Gonna not be around much for the weekend either, I think.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

The only person I think is town is Nick
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:58 am

I'd say that CKD is our best choice by far so let's lynch him.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Javert »

I really dislike NickF227’s play, but I am changing my mind on him almost solely because of his reaction to dybeck’s claim yesterday (with his “maybe I’m a miller” posting). At first glance it seems like it should strike me as scummy (after all, he suggests he is a miller and votes dybeck in the process), but I am not getting a scummy feel from the posts. There just isn't really
panic
in his posting, and it doesn't quite feel like he is just trying to avoid the issue. I don't know how quite to explain it, but it seems like if scum were to make a post along the lines of "maybe I'm a miller," I should get a "wow, you are so scum" feeling immediately, and I simply did not get that feeling.

I still think Shanba/Faraday is Town. Albert B. Rampage I have thought was Town for most of the game, and at this point I think I am just going to trust my gut on that point.

So I am down to {curiouskarmadog, Jahudo}. I will try to read their posts by Monday and decide which I prefer.
"I was born with scum like you."
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:54 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Javert wrote:
So I am down to {curiouskarmadog, Jahudo}. I will try to read their posts by Monday and decide which I prefer.
well given that we probably have 2 anti-town killing roles (because a vig has already flipped), are you saying that both Jahudo and I are what is left?

Interested in hearing your break down of myself.

we need to hit scum again today, hopefully will have time to reread tomorrow and post something. It seems pretty obvious who is scum at the moment (at least one of them), but need to read again to see if there is a case.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:00 am

Post by Faraday »

With 6 alive and 2 killing roles out there thoughts on massclaim? It's possible LYLO today if we started with 4 mafia and an SK which seems pretty likely to me. 3 seems underpowered for this many players and consider we've had 2 goon flips too iirc.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:01 am

I am fine with a full claim...for example, I need to see someone support faraday's claim, my claim still stands, I have not been given any additional abilities.

note to self: during the reread, check out dybeck's night choices again
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
NickF227
NickF227
Townie
NickF227
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by NickF227 »

Why was Faraday confirmed town again? You would think the mafia would take a confirmed town out to create some doubt....I forgot why, I'll go back and check.

I'll vote in the morning.....I don't know what to think.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:19 am

Post by Jahudo »

Vote: Faraday

Looks like its claim time for me.

I am a Tracker
. Last night I saw Faraday go to boberz, not Javert like he claims.

My weak mode is that I can see if someone either went somewhere or nowhere. My strong mode is that I could see who they went to, if they went anywhere.

My other actions have been: N1 farside but the action failed (not sure if that means it was blocked). N2 Ojanen no action, N3 Seraphim no action, N4 CKD no action, N5 Nick no action. I used strong mode on Farside, Seraphim and Faraday, and weak mode on the rest.

I was wondering if I got bad karma day 1 for not lynching BV, making my action fail. Then I tried strong mode again after lynching Sando day 3. But when dybeck claimed that he used strong all the time I figured to use it on Faraday. Before that I was afraid all I could get on Faraday/Shanba was a weak mode when I already knew he was a power role. Sera/CKD/Nick were claimed VTs by those points, so it was easier to use the weak mode on them and see if they were telling the truth. And Ojanen was someone I had a hard time reading in general.

And i've been trying to breadcrumb when I find out someone couldn't have killed on a particular night. Bolded for emphasis:
Jahudo wrote:
I don't agree with the Ojanen case
, and thought her opinion of the people pushing the BV wagon (Espy in particular) made sense in shaping her opinion on BV as a secondary suspect. Overall I'd say
she isn't scum who killed Anon or poro.
Jahudo wrote:
I can't see
Seraphim being scum with BV, or
Sera killing Richard last night.
Jahudo wrote:
I think CKD is town.
He was 6th on the BV wagon and even called the Richard wagon bad when it was still larger. And day 2 he was pushing the Sando wagon as better than the Pom wagon. I don't know how that could be seen as distancing more so than a normally developed case? So I'd say
he's definitely not the scum we're looking for that might have killed OJ or Amish last night.
And then there was the dybeck claim about Nick that got me confused, since I knew Nick didn't do anything last night but dybeck thought he did:
Jahudo wrote:I'll probably put myself in the not voting column if Nick doesn't show up again, though I really think he's involved in a contradiction.
So anyway Faraday is scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:42 am

Unvote, vote Faraday
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Faraday (2) -- Jahudo, Albert B. Rampage

Not voting: Faraday, Javert, NickF227, curiouskarmadog
6 alive, 4 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Javert »

Consider my vote to be on Faraday, but I don't see a point in voting immediately. I'm in a rush, I might have questions for Jahudo when I have more time to think and review the game.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:13 am

didnt see that coming, was thinking jahudo was our scum (guess not so obvious)

I think before we get this lynch on, we finish the full claim and here what faraday has to say.

Jahudo, given the two deaths last night, who do you think is the other killing role?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:13 am

javert, refresh my memory have you claimed yet?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:17 am

also, javert given this new information that you seem to be eating up so quickly, after having jahudo in your possible scum group (along with me)..can you please revise your scum lists today versus tomorrow?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Faraday »

Well this makes it easy -
Vote Jahudo

Not really a lot I can apart from that he's obviously bullshitting. Convenient guilty in possible lylo much.

Since it seems there are 2 scumgroups I think even if I am a lynched Jahudo will probably die tonight at the hands of our SK who'll need a crosskill at this point. Only posibillity is that he's some sort of bulletproof scum or bus driver shenanigans but even that seems unlikely.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Jahudo »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Jahudo, given the two deaths last night, who do you think is the other killing role?
It's only happened on even nights and I feel like that's deliberate and not WIFOM or lucky blocking. I was thinking it's an SK but I don't have any ideas on how a weak or strong mode could work for them, if killing is even under those rules.

I've recently been wondering if the second kill is coming from the same mafia and they're only able to perform a double kill if the townies have spent X amount of strong modes. Espy and boberz were obvious targets last night because dybeck cleared them. So either two factions made lucky guesses or its not a coincidence.

We should still plan for their being a second scum group but I'm confident that Faraday connects well to BV and Sando, so I think he'll flip mafia. The rest of today I'll look back and pick another overall scum and also if anyone is possible connected to BV/Sando, or not at all. I already feel that ABR is not in the Sando mafia.
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Javert »

curiouskarmadog, Post 2315 wrote:javert, refresh my memory have you claimed yet?
No, but if my memory serves I think I am the only person who has not claimed, so I might as well complete the circle.

I'm a Doctor. My Strong mode is a normal Doctor, I can protect against a single nightkill per night. My Weak mode is pretty much a Martyr: if I protect correctly, I die instead. I have only used my Strong mode because I honestly never thought I would survive this long into the game, so I never thought that karma would be able to "catch up" with me.

N1: Albert B. Rampage
N2: farside22
N3: farside22
N4: Albert B. Rampage
N5: farside22
N6: boberz

As should be obvious, my N5 and N6 protections were apparently not successful (although the N5 kill could have been a double-kill). This is one of the reasons why I really latched onto dybeck when he claimed he got "no result" on Night 5; I thought that
I
had been role-blocked and that one purpose behind dybeck's "no result" claim was to decide if I was power role or not (in other words, expecting me to say "wait a minute,
I
was role-blocked"). In any case, if you read back on my posts it is hopefully clear that my teeth were pretty much completely sunk into him once he claimed to have been role-blocked, although I tried my damnedest to not give away that I was a power role.
curiouskarmadog, Post 2316 wrote:also, javert given this new information that you seem to be eating up so quickly, after having jahudo in your possible scum group (along with me)..can you please revise your scum lists today versus tomorrow?
I haven't gotten to check back on Jahudo's posts yet to make sure his posts match his claim (although his breadcrumbs at first glance look legit), but if you are asking me to revise my list on the assumption that Faraday is Scum and Jahudo is Town, it should be clear that my list simply swaps from {Jahudo, curiouskarmadog} to {Faraday, curiouskarmadog}.
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Javert »

Oh, and I might as well explain this now:

The first thing I imagine people will notice is that I
did not
protect Albert B. Rampage on Night Three, which was the night after he claimed Cop, but I
did
protect him on Night Four after he had retracted his claim. I was pretty much trying to make an educated guess / gamble.

I think the scum groups (or at least one group) probably guessed/knew there was a Doctor in the game since there was only one kill on Night One, and hence would not want to make the most "obvious" kill on Night 3 (the claimed Cop), or perhaps they would assume the other group would kill the obvious target so that they didn't have to. So I instead deferred my protection to the
second
most likely kill target, farside22. I like to think that I made the right call since there was only one kill on Night Three (
and
Albert B. Rampage did not die), but I suppose I will find out when the game is over.

After Albert B. Rampage retracted his Cop claim on Day Four and people (including myself) still thought he was Town, I figured scum might then try to take a shot at him on Night Four because he would seem practically "unlynchable," so I switched my protection to Albert B. Rampage. [I was also stupidly and secretly hoping that he actually
was
still a Cop, but that he had just been role-blocked on Night Three and that he would return on Day Five with a result despite his retraction].
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:34 pm

CKD what do you make of all this? How does almost everyone suspecting you affect your thoughts in this game?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:51 am

Javert wrote: I haven't gotten to check back on Jahudo's posts yet to make sure his posts match his claim (although his breadcrumbs at first glance look legit), but if you are asking me to revise my list on the assumption that Faraday is Scum and Jahudo is Town, it should be clear that my list simply swaps from {Jahudo, curiouskarmadog} to {Faraday, curiouskarmadog}.
Ok, javert, having a problem here, you want us to believe that you believe jahudo’s claim….he says I didn’t do anything N4, when there were two kills. So you still think I am scum, but not submitting kills? Explain. How many scum do you think are left? if there is more than two, who else?

also, your explanation about why you didnt protect ABR doesnt make any sense.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:CKD what do you make of all this? How does almost everyone suspecting you affect your thoughts in this game?
other than you and javert, who else thinks I am scum? "almost everyone" seems like you painted a plank of the fence and want to sale it as completely painted. ABR, what is the case against me again? that I came out against a Esp lynch because I believed his vanilla town claim based on (what I think was) a mod slip in PM?..oh yeah, I was right about that. Or is the case, that I didnt want to lynch the claimed hider, that you pushed to hard for...oh yeah I was right about that, too. Or is the case, that the claimed tracker said I didnt do anything the night we had two kills?...

sooo, what is your case? Javert, what is your case? anyone? ABR I dont think you are this stupid.....or is it that tunnel vision thing?...or, are you scum?

any thoughts from you about how javert didnt protect you after your supposed cop investigation? You dont find that odd?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:52 am

also i think everyone has claimed (am I missing anyone?)...so i dont have a problem hammering, but I would like javert and ABr to answer my question before that happens.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Faraday »

Fuck this I'm obviously going to be lynched.

Well GG I guess scum. I'm a modified Serial Killer.

As well as being able to kill I can also use some abillities instead/in addition to depending on the abillity.

On night 1 I used 'radar'. This let me know the amount of mafia and power roles in the game. There was 3 mafia which with Bv makes 4, so there's 2 left. I was also told there are 6 town power roles in the game. With nick being the only one who hasn't claimed you do the math. Jahudo is unfortunately town and unless Nick's a power role Javert is too.

Night 2 I killed prozac (sorry :/). I thought he was scum due to his early play.
Night 3 I killed richie he wasn't getting lynched anytime soon and I needed obvtown out of the way.
Night 4 I killed Amished. He seemed to be zoning in for the SK so I thought he was either scum or some sort of power role that could find an SK.
Night 5 farside was killed. I'd been leaving her alive to see would anyone get paranoid but obv shanba decided against this.
Night 6 I killed Boberz. Well he was obv town and confirmed by the cop.

So yeah, I've played atrociously, but I find it amusing I'm being lynched on links to scum when I'm not in a scum group. I did think the Bv case day 1 was pretty weak :|

I've also got a bulletproof vest (limited shot ;)) but I doubt that accounts for any of the missing kills, I don't think I'm a prime kill target so far.

The Scum is in [ABR/CKD/Nick] not sure which two. I don't suppose you want to leave me alive to kill the other tonight?

Also Shanba's claim was pretty fucking great I thought :P

can someone at least unvote? A ckd/Nick scumteam can hammer here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”