Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:54 am

Post by Jahudo »

I'm leaning on Nick being most likely mafia. However my opinion of Nick has flip-flopped about a dozen times this game, so maybe I'm just going to keep running in circles.

I do share farside's fears here:
farside22 wrote:I played with Nick and he got lynched day 1 and was town. He's very anti-town type player which was why I say he's a scum's wet dream of an easy lynch.
But even she agreed he could be scum when she was alive.

Nick was the key vote in shifting momentum from Richard to BV day 1. But he wasn't happy about it and under the circumstances I can't imagine why he'd do something he didn't want to do AND didn't have to do in order to secure a lynch. There was no threat of a no lynch at that point. It looked like all he was really worried about was not being on the lynch wagon. I think it shows insight.
@Nick: do you have anything new to say about that day? Were you feeling like a no lynch was going to happen?

And Nick you should probably claim again, just so we're clear on what claim was or wasn't an error in reading your role PM.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:58 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:given that Jahudo, who you are saying you believe, is stating that I didnt do anything the nights there were two kills, you honestly want this town to believe you think the best lynch today over everyone else is me?
There are two mafia. One mafia sends in the kill. Don't act stupider than you are.
nice...

but you know at least I didnt DO ANYTHING N4...you dont know that about anyone else in the game at the moment, but you still push that I am the best lynch in the game....who is really stupid here? explain how I am the BEST choice?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Faraday »

VOTE NICK

Either him or ABR HAS to be scum since CKD was tracked as not sending the kill in.

I'm pretty sure ABR is town here, but yeah Nick is scum here. CKD may be the partner but Nick IS scum.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Faraday (1) -- Jahudo
NickF227 (1) -- Faraday
curiouskarmadog (1) -- Albert B. Rampage

Not voting: Javert, NickF227, curiouskarmadog
6 alive, 4 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:46 am

Post by Jahudo »

A few questions for everybody, but mainly for CKD, ABR and Javert:

1. Is Faraday an SK? (Strongly Disagree / Disagree / Agree / Strongly Agree)
2. Is Nick scum? (Strongly Disagree / Disagree / Agree / Strongly Agree)

I'm "Agree" on both but its not set in stone yet. It's pretty hard to trust someone who's been your top suspects for a few days, and then you find out they are confirmed scum :P

unvote
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Faraday »

Jahudo wrote:A few questions for everybody, but mainly for CKD, ABR and Javert:

1. Is Faraday an SK? (Strongly Disagree / Disagree / Agree /
Strongly Agree)

2. Is Nick scum? (Strongly Disagree / Disagree /
Agree
/ Strongly Agree)
For moi. Obviously one of ABR/Nick is scum at least and I'd be surprised if it was ABR, but yeah that gets an agree.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:01 am

as for 1.) I am of the "agree", that being said, Im suspicious of the claim. If he is the SK, what is his game? I believe there is probably a SK in the game, for the thought of mafia getting two night kills in a night makes me mad, and doubt the mod would do it. If he isn’t the SK, the actual SK isn’t going to come out and say it. They will know he is lying and will have to pop him off tonight if they want to win. He isn’t the lynch today. I don’t think I have ever been in a game where the SK has come forward and he wasn’t immediately lynched….

….thinking on it more, I think I was in a game years ago, where there was two mafia teams and we discovered a member of one, we did leave them alive because he agreed to try to off the other team, though, he did attempt to backstab later…the point was though, there was a chance he could win….if faraday is the SK, what is his game?..he has no chance of winning, unless he is trying to get to a 1:1:1 type situation…..or if he has some sort of survivor clause…or maybe he has lied about certain parts of his claim….I just don’t know. Only fact we do know is he has lied.

At any rate, I just don’t think he is the lynch.

In regards to 2.) I am of the “agree”….I need to see his claim…I want to hear his thoughts..I would say his convenient lurking is an indicator, but that has been constant throughout the game.
Right now, I am just waiting for him to post.

Jahudo, your thoughts on ABR’s insistence that I am the lynch today?..and have you ever played with ABR before?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

What makes you think Javert's claim is real? There's actually nothing proven with his alleged doctorness.

Scum is CKD / Javert IMO.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Javert »

I agree that Faraday is the Serial Killer. I am withholding judgment on NickF227 -- he needs to post.
Albert B. Rampage, Post 2357 wrote:Scum is CKD / Javert IMO.
If we were scum together, we would have had the perfect opportunity to quicklynch Faraday after Post 2312, when we posted three minutes apart from each other.
"I was born with scum like you."
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:07 pm

come on ABR, you afraid to answer this question?...
curiouskarmadog wrote:
but you know at least I didnt DO ANYTHING N4...you dont know that about anyone else in the game at the moment, but you still push that I am the best lynch in the game....who is really stupid here? explain how I am the BEST choice?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Jahudo »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Jahudo, your thoughts on ABR’s insistence that I am the lynch today?..and have you ever played with ABR before?
He's been that way towards you for a few days now so it isn't a surprise. But given my proof that you did not target anyone night 4, I think he needs to explain his thoughts more. And I've only played with him once before, but that was a short game with poor scumhunting all around so I don't have a good idea of what is normal for him.

Here's some things we know about ABR's case on CKD:
I thought CKD was a power role before he claimed vanilla. Now I think he might be scum or SK because he's always asking what people think about him and shit.
I'm betting on CKD...lots of distancing between him and Sando before the latter hit the ropes.
I guess the second quote was about Sando's distancing before he said CKD had been investigated as innocent?

@ABR:
ABR wrote:I have a lot of things to say about CKD. For now I'm just going to tease you a bit by telling you he's likely the scum.
Is something that could use elaboration now. Was there something else you were thinking at that time?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:What makes you think Javert's claim is real? There's actually nothing proven with his alleged doctorness.
Javert can only be scum if Faraday is mafia with him, or if Faraday is SK but lying about his radar results. And I don't think Faraday would lie about his results as an SK to protect a different scum faction's buddy. I can't see that helping him as much as helping the mafia.

So if we are going to believe Faraday is the SK, Javert is not a valid lynch.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:09 am

mod prod nick please
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Patrick »

Already done so, will replace him if he doesn't return soon.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:39 am

did he pick up the prod?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Patrick »

Not yet.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Jahudo wrote:Javert can only be scum if Faraday is mafia with him, or if Faraday is SK but lying about his radar results.
Why

How the hell does Faraday's radar results clear Javert in any way whatsoever?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Jahudo »

The part about there being 6 town power roles. Papa Zito, Pom, Prozac, dybeck and myself makes 5. No one other than Javert has claimed a power role, although we should probably ask Nick again just to be sure he hasn't switched back to miller :P

I do worry Faraday is lying about something, but not so much about Javert.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:01 pm

All I know is that CKD is definitely scum

Perhaps Nick could be too
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:00 am

ABR you dont really believe that, so you must me scum.

if you were town, and you really thought I was the best lynch, you would try your best to explain a.) why you think that or b.) post a case. You would be trying to convince others(especially in the face of Jahudo results), because if we arent in lylo we are pretty fuckng close. I think you are getting a kick, as scum, pushing my buttons at this point. at first I thought your gambit was too crazy to be scum, well, part of me thought maybe you were trying to earn town points, but overall I was thinking town..but the fact you werent killed the following night, is/was bothersome. the fact you keep pushing townie after townie lynch when they are not the best lynch and when you are wrong simply saying "sorwy guyz" and then do it again the following day speaks volumes. You have been playing this game for a long time, and you cant be this bad...really you cant.

right now, if we have two scum left I think it is between Nick/ABR/Javert (still cant get over that he didnt target ABR that night, but I guess if he was lying scum, he could just have lied and said he did). Mostly I am leaning Nick/ABR as the remaining scum.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:41 am

Post by Faraday »

v/la for the weekend (well till Saturday at least)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:32 am

Case on CKD

1. CKD knows who's scum

curiouskarmadog wrote:I say BV, Nick, dybeck, MAYBE sando.

if I had money...I would bet on 2 scum (or scum variant) are bouncing around these 4
2. CKD doesn't follow the vote count
(and posts this gem)
curiouskarmadog wrote:meh,

just realized my vote was the hammer, wasnt following the vote count(no excuse)...ahhh fuck it. Have a feeling if Pom isnt scum, I am gone tomorrow.....Pom, your ass better be scum.
3. CKD gets paranoid and self-conscious

curiouskarmadog wrote:Sando(and ABR to some extent)...just curious...am I scum?
curiouskarmadog wrote:also, do you think I am scum?...a yes or no, will be fine.
4. CKD gets desperate & tries to bunch me in with Sando when I'm actually voting Sando

curiouskarmadog wrote:Sando, ABR, and to some extent I think Sera are scum

but
vote ABR
(because now he is starting a Sando wagon?)

He jumped off of scum's wagon Day 1 swinging to votes around to Richard, luckily we were still able to lynch scum, against his distractions.

Yesterday he pushed from a FUCKING HIDER lynch after it was obvious that the hider should be around at least to confirm some people...He is not helpful and he has not done ONE FUCKING PROTOWN THING...

---
Sando is also scum, he said he agreed with my reasoning for wanting to keep the hider around, but still lynched him anyway.

Sera....Sera is a smart player so I dont believe for a fucking second you didnt see ANY benefit of keeping Pom around.

out of those 3 ABR needs to go. I dont believe for a second his fluff at the end of yesterday...he is so obviously scum it hurts..

DIE SCUM...
curiouskarmadog wrote:esp is a poor wagon.....the pressure needs to be on ABR or back on Sando if you bastards dont see how scummy ABR is
5. CKD claims villager out of nowhere and plays at outguessing-the-mod

curiouskarmadog wrote:Sera never commented on this, and later votes him

I am claiming...

I am a VT...Esp's claim is right on, if Sera was a townie VT, he should know this.
These reasons make me believe CKD is scum.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:24 am

you are an idiot...and probably scum.

"CKD knows who is scum?" This comes from the person who "faked claim" cop? You dont think scum, follow the vote count? And I have said numerous times why I claimed...I beleived ESP claim and didnt think he was the lynch.

this isnt a case..it doesnt even make since...."out guessing the mod"? I was fucking right! paranoid=scum?! no no, you had to stretch to put this thing together. I dont believe for a second that someone with your experience thinks this is a good case stacked against the actual facts in this game.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:26 am

Keep talking

Soon you won't be able to anymore
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Javert »

Albert B. Rampage, can you explain where you thought curiouskarmadog was setting himself up for a power role claim?
"I was born with scum like you."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”