Nation States

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Nation States

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:31 pm

Post by Narninian »

Rather than hijack the video game to keep talking about it -- I thought Id mention it here.

Max Berry (The Author of Jennifer Government which was in the Book Club thread) made a game Called 'Nation States'

You are the leader of a country, and each day (or weekday, or twice a day -- you can change the setting) you pick a position on one 'issue'. They take how you decide to an extreme, and this effects the country's social freedoms, econony, political freedoms, etc.. It's a neat way to answer how you feel about certain issues and see how your nation turns out. Each day there is a UN report Ranking things such as economic growth, most environmentally friendly, most liberal public nudity laws, etc.. All the nations in the world are in the world report, also each region has its own repots.

You can join the U.N. --- You can make propositions from there, and if its passes, every nation in the UN needs to follow the proposition -- there are forums for debate on the propositions, so that looks like fun.

I made a MafiaScum region -- I'm hoping some scummers will join, it does seem we have some peoples interested in Politics.
The extra in is for /in
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:32 am

Post by Narninian »

is this down for anybody else?
The extra in is for /in

Return to “General Discussion”