Rantbuddy

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

NickF227 (1) -- Faraday
curiouskarmadog (1) -- Albert B. Rampage

Not voting: Javert, NickF227, curiouskarmadog, Jahudo
6 alive, 4 to lynch.

Game Status: Day 7, deadline: August 6th.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
NickF227
NickF227
Townie
NickF227
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by NickF227 »

I forgot about this, I'm soooo sorry!
NickF227
NickF227
Townie
NickF227
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by NickF227 »

Okay, just read everything, and I have a few things to say.

Okay, if Faraday is to be believed, there was 4 mafias at the beginning of the game....(3+BV), we lynced one, so there is 2 left. So, since we have 6 left...

We lynch Fara- We lose, since itll be 3T, 2M, they kill a T, if successful we lose since it's 2-2.
We lynch a Mafia successfully- If SK kills the last mafia at night, we win, if SK kills town, its 1T, 1M, 1SK and SK or M wins, depending on how the last T votes.
We lynch a Town- SK wins.

Of course, this is only right if Fara isn't lying about the numbers.

So yeah, just pointing that out...We have a really slim chance at winning, town.(Thanks to some people's fuck ups....)

But I am a village, vanilla townie, whatever you want to say, my exact PM is on the front page in the rules, yeah.

After reading everything, I'm pretty sure on the two mafia, and CKD is one of them, so...

Vote: curiouskarmadog
NickF227
NickF227
Townie
NickF227
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by NickF227 »

And to the 'CKD wasn't tracked as sending the kill in', um, hello, isn't that the head of the mafia's job?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:53 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I figured that was coming, arent you and your scum buddy so cute now. I was tracked and didnt make a kill, but I am the best lynch in this possible lylo situation?

BULLSHIT...

vote Nick
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:59 am

NickF227 wrote:And to the 'CKD wasn't tracked as sending the kill in', um, hello, isn't that the head of the mafia's job?
really that is how your mafia works? Also, curious, given Faraday's claim (and your obvious belief of it) who do you think is the other scum, and why?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:23 am

another question nick, both Javert and Jahudo claim that they have been blocked...do you believe them?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:46 am

sry for the quad post, reason I ask the above question is because we probably are dealing with a mafia roleblocker...I am curious how you will explain that not only did I not submit the kill, I also, decided not to RB as well that particular random night?

you scum buddy ABR can answer this question too.

I dont believe for the second that ABRtown and Nicktown believe I am the best lynch today.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:04 am

Post by Jahudo »

RE: ABR's case points on CKD.

1. Cool quote. In context it came after Anon said the scum were in this group:
Anon wrote:bv, espeonage, nick, faraday, prob dybeck, and prob sando.
So there's nothing wrong with CKD's confidence if a townie also said it. And CKD had previously made suspicions about BV, Sando and a little on dybeck, so they aren't coming out of the blue either.

Also Anon is an awesome scumhunter.

2. That's a good point since the vote count was at the top of the page showing L-2 and CKD came in with 4 back-to-back posts before his vote post, so if anything new was flying while he was writing his first post, he should have caught it before voting. No excuse for not knowing you'd be the hammer. (in fairness I didn't mind the vote at that time and still don't)

3. I remember that point being brought up before. The questions are worded oddly but I'm not sure how it benefits him as scum, other than telling him he needs to change his act. If he's being voted or suspected, that's telling him the same thing isn't it?

4. Wait, did CKD actually make that post, condemning the Pom lynch, after being the hammer on Pomegranate? How does that happen?

5. The last time (in a completed game) I remember someone claiming out of the blue, they were scum (Ectomancer in Quayside). So I'm not going to say that's a town tell.

I still don't understand the reasoning behind your reason to claim there. Confirmation sentences should be standard for all roles in the same game. Same location, same wording. It's a copy and paste job the mods do when they send off role PMs, so I don't see how it can make a VT claim more believable. So what was the basis of that thinking?
curiouskarmadog wrote:another question nick, both Javert and Jahudo claim that they have been blocked...do you believe them?
It was either a blocker or some side-effect of the karma mechanic that could have stopped my track from going through.
NickF227 wrote:And to the 'CKD wasn't tracked as sending the kill in', um, hello, isn't that the head of the mafia's job?
In most cases any of the mafia members can submit the kill. And in those exceptions I think the mafia is still able to kill even after their leader is killed. Except for that one Adel game, so in other words rarely.

I have no access until Monday.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Javert wrote:Albert B. Rampage, can you explain where you thought curiouskarmadog was setting himself up for a power role claim?
Of course, the place where he's asking me what I think of him, as if that would help him with his night action. Why else would someone ask that from people that don't mention them?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:13 am

jahudo, at first I was trying to trip up Esp to agreeing to something that wasnt there. asking if there was something more to his PM.

(post 1656) I was asking him if there was anything extra in his PM that wasnt in the mod's example post. Like perhaps I knew something else and was giving him an easy out to back out(if scum). At this time, I thought my PM was exactly like the mod's PM. So if he said yes, just trying to save his ass, I would vote him knowing he was not vanilla......by the time I checked the game again, he had said "yes", Sera had asked in what regards..."confirming"...so I was curious, I went back to check my PM and there attached to the paragraph was one more sentence, about confirming that I over looked...most mod's cut and paste the example PM into the PM (within a box)..then outside the box they put the confirm bit. this line was actually attached to the example PM...this is why I believed it.

the reason I claimed, was because I thought I hit scum on Sera. As a VT, he should have known that Esp was telling the truth.

however later he explains. At the time, i thought it was crap backtracking, but now we know he was a VT and was telling the truth...
Seraphim wrote:Alright.

When I followed up CKD's questioning with questions of my own and got the answer, I wanted to consider over some time. I never followed up because I was definitely still considering it. As Jahudo(I think) stated earlier, all PMs should have that last line on it so it should be immaterial and mean nothing. However, the blunt honesty and correct information in the PM also lent himself to a town credence.

I went back and read through Esp's posts because I was going to make DAMN sure before I moved my vote. In the current deadlock state in the game, I knew anyone moving their vote ANYWHERE was going to, more than likely, kill the wagon. By unvoting Esp, I was likely going to kill the Esp wagon at best, get myself lynched at worst. I was the only competing wagon at the time so if I unvoted, I was likely sealing my fate.

In this state of deadlock, I knew I, as a major suspect, had a doubtful chance of starting a wagon and having it stick. I knew this from personal experience...I attempt to wagon both Faraday and dybeck early in the day, to no avail. Which means, if my vote is going to count for something, it needed to be on a wagon with popular support on it or at least some chance of getting off the ground.

In other words, unless I was pretty damn sure Esp was not scum, I was going to vote him to keep my chances alive. That is what I meant by self-preservation. This is why I did not immediately unvote Espeonage. I'm still not 100% as to Esp's towniness but I am sure of Faraday being scum. This is why I jumped on the wagon.
Seraphim wrote:Let's get this clear: I thought he was scum, coming off of Jahudo's case on him. After CKD and I questioned him, however, I had major doubts about whether or not he was scum, or rather, whether or not he was scummy enough to fabricate the part concerning confirmation.

I don't think he is scum now. I am fairly sure he is VI.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:17 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Javert wrote:Albert B. Rampage, can you explain where you thought curiouskarmadog was setting himself up for a power role claim?
Of course, the place where he's asking me what I think of him, as if that would help him with his night action. Why else would someone ask that from people that don't mention them?
if that is the case and your point, why didnt a off you?

I ask this frequently as town (I like to get a time stamp on people's stances)....would you like links to these games where I do this or do you not want to be proven wrong?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:34 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
and why would as a town power role I ask people what they thought of me? "Hmmm, ABR likes me so I wont target him with X"...I refuse to believe you actually believe anything coming out of your mouth right now.

Nick/ABR as scum

also ABR, I want you to know right now you scum bastard...you better kill me tonight, because if I get to a 1:1:1 situation with you and Faraday, at any point, I will give the game the game to Faraday.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:38 am

I will kill you today lol
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:49 am

scared you will be tracked if you kill me tonight?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Faraday »

Sorry working this weekend it's been hell.

Btw that confirming theory is wrong >_> I had the same thing in my PM and I'm not a 'nilla. I'm pretty sure Jahudo hinted at having it too (earlier) and he's not a vanilla.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:58 am

My vote is on CKD and it's not moving anywhere this entire day.
NickF227
NickF227
Townie
NickF227
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by NickF227 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
really that is how your mafia works? Also, curious, given Faraday's claim (and your obvious belief of it) who do you think is the other scum, and why?
No, just the game I've played in, the Godfather has the responsibility of the kill until he dies, and then whoever can kill, sooooo.......Yeah.

And I think this is the most emotion I've seen from you all game, someone is a BIT defensive, aren't they?

And I don't exactly BELIEVE Faraday, I need to go back through the Doc's claimed targets and Faraday's claimed targets to see if my theory is right, I'll look at it after I eat dinner.
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Javert »

I think a couple nights of stewing the latest information has helped me sort things out, but I'm not going to vote yet. Here is my current thinking:

Jahudo is Town. Both NickF227 and curiouskarmadog have each been tracked with a result of not targeting anybody. This suggests that
if
the mafia continually sends the same person to do the killing each night, Albert B. Rampage would be the killer. A scum-team of {NickF227, curiouskarmadog} would certainly have been ridiculously lucky to avoid two straight damning results from Jahudo, and I think Occam's Razor can tell me it is probably because they are not a scumteam. If there is a second mafiate (which I am not completely convinced of), I can currently see both NickF227 and curiouskarmadog fitting the bill -- chances are, I won't have to decide between the two pairings anyways, but I have thought for quite a while that if anybody was partnered with Albert B. Rampage, it would be NickF227.

I think
if
Faraday is lying about anything, it would be (i) the number of mafiates remaining, or (ii) whether he has some kind of bulletproof ability. He might even have told the truth, but in that case he still might be withholding some information. I'm not sure, but I think it is strategically sound to leave him alive today -- there is no sense in risking that he is being truthful about the number of mafiates remaining, and anyways, he should hopefully take out any scum during the night.
"I was born with scum like you."
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:00 pm

jesus christ, I missed that. I just checked again, and Jahudo did say that he targetted nick and there was no action...which means that he is not the best choice of a lynch today either (for the same reasoning I am arguing I am not).

this is probably kill me today, but

unvote, vote ABR.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Faraday »

I don't really see this day going anywhere productively.

I think CKD is probably Nick's buddy anyway so fuck it.

Unvote Vote CKD
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Javert »

Vote: curiouskarmadog
"I was born with scum like you."
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Faraday »

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:14 am

What, don't tell me it's Javert and Nick lol
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

curiouskarmadog (4) -- Albert B. Rampage, NickF227, Faraday, Javert
Albert B. Rampage (1) -- curiouskarmadog

Not voting: Jahudo
6 alive, 4 to lynch.

Game Status: Day 7, deadline: August 6th.

--------------------------------

And with that, the old quicklynching mechanism is activated.

curiouskarmadog - Vaillager - lynched day 7

Jahudo - Tracker - killed night 7
Albert B. Rampage - Villager - killed in the endgame
NickF227 - Villager - killed in the endgame

The Mafia (bv310, Sando, Faraday and Javert) win!
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”