Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Seraphim »

I see trees of green...

"To right the countless wrongs of our day..."

red roses too...

"we shine this light of true redemption..."

I see 'em bloom...for me and for you

"that this place may become as paradise."

And I think to myself...

"What a wonderful world...

...such would be..."

A game for 21 players

Coming soon

Now accepting pre-ins
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Seraphim »

The Large Normal queue has been quiet lately. Too quiet. Faaaar too quiet. Time to spice things up a bit. Time for the theoretical bodies to hit the theoretical floor. Theoretically. Time for the sort of insanity that the Normal Queue has been missing out on. Time for...

MURDER AT HOTEL DEATH

Turns out that the name was a self-fulfilling prophecy.

18 players. Intensity beyond belief. Psh, who needs to sleep? You'll be too busy staying up all night, madly pressing refresh.

I have one pre-in...who has the balls to fill the other 8 in? Huh? Come on!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #2) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Office parties can be fun on occasion. I mean, let's be honest, how often are you actually friends with the people you meet at work? Hint: not often, not going to lie. But, sometimes, the planning or watching your coworkers do stupid stuff as a part of this planning...you know, sometimes there's a payoff. For example, white elephant gift parties. Holy crap. This can be hilarious if you do it right. It wasn't hilarious this time unfortunately.

So everyone has all their crappy gifts laid out and everyone starts picking them. And it's all going well and good until someone puts down his box to go get a drink of water. And it blows up.

Before you can say corporate espionage, we're all pointing fingers and we realize that there are murderers about us. Pretty dangerous murderers...that we need to find, or else we'll be killed, or something like that.

We're gonna need some rope.

MYSTERY BOX MAFIA

Mod:
Seraphim
Back-up Mod:
xRECKONERx
Reviewers:
Vi, Faraday, xRECKONERx
Players:

Nifty Features:

- Box mechanic! All power roles are contained in boxes. Use your box right away and get powers! Or trade your box to get a better box! In secret! or not! Your choice!
- Bankable deadlines!
- A fair amount of craziness...you have been warned. Even, possibly, a bastardly amount of craziness.

Accepting pre-ins now!
Warning: I will be dealing with sign-ups and pre-ins at my discretion...I may ask to see your game record.

Return to “Queue”