/in-vitational G6 - JH Insanity - Abandoned (after 1014)

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

/confirm

Favorite subject for my Sophomore year was Vocab. Development.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:56 am

I personally don't mind seeing Fate being lynched, especially due to his annoying posting style. However, I have an idea:

Let's use this Day to find a scum between the eight of us that are not being policy lynched. We know that we're getting rid of Fate today, but we should use this oppertunity to find the scums between the eight of us. Basically, assume that Fate is scum, we're lynching him, but we're looking for his partner today.

Sounds like a good idea?

And since Fate is being lynched today, consider this a way saying I want you lynched Tommorow.

HoS

For example:
HoS: Benmage

This indicates that I want Benmage lynched tommorow.

After Fate lynch, if I still think Benmage is my top suspect, I will vote him.

Granted, I'm just making an example, but still.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Vote: Starbuck

Probably a fanboy/fangirl of the place.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:52 pm

@Fate: I did not vote you.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Fate wrote:L2PREVIEW EDIT.

NOW WHY DIDN'T YOU? AREN'T I THE LYNCH TODAY?
In that case, please read your post over before posting. It helps us all.

Why I didn't vote you? You'll find out soon enough.

Also, if you seriously think you should not be ToDay's lynch, please try to at least be civil.
Fate wrote:I"M WAITING SSBF.

YOU'RE STALLING ISN'T HELPING OUT.
Be patience. You can't seriously expect me to type out a response in ten seconds without it being full of fail. Also, I am hardly stalling at all.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Fate wrote:IT DOESN'T TAKE SIX MINUTES TO SAY: "LOL IM NOT VOTING YOU I HAVE SECRETZ"

SO YEAH

YOU IS STALLIN
If it has been about a hour or so, then yeah, you could accuss me of stalling. However, I'm not going to rush out a post just to meet your extremely quick deadline.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Fate wrote:SEE THAT ONLY TOOK A MINUTE.

YOU SCARED ALREADY SCUM?

HEHHAHAHAAAAAAA
One minute and six minutes are insignificant differences between each other. Either way, I'm not going to half-ass my responses just so you won't call me stalling.

Also, I am not afraid of you. If you are scum, I am prepared to find out.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:10 pm

Fate wrote:^THIS IS HALF ASSED. YOU DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER MY QUESTION YOU JUST DODGED IT.
Why I am not answering the first question: If I were to answer it, it would increase the chance of me being NK'd. I'd rather not die now just to answer your question.

Second question: Any explanation on why it's half-assed?

Last part: Same as above.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Fate wrote:1. WHAT GAME WERE WE IN THAT YOU HAVE THIS SUPPOSED META ON ME THAT YOU'RE SO WILLING TO POLICY LYNCH ME?
I don't have meta, but I have seen your play and I don't like your play style. That's where my meta comes from.
Fate wrote:2. HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED WITH BENMAGE BEFORE? HE'S HORRIDLY ANTI-TOWN.
We're currently playing a couple games together, thought I will not specify what they are.
Fate wrote:3. DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANNOYING WHO CAN FIND SCUM AND ANTI-TOWN?
Obviously I do. Annoying players can be both pro-town and pro-scum.
Fate wrote:PFFFFFFFFFF LONG GAME AHEAD OF US BOYS AND GIRLS
Most Mafia games are long if it wasn't obvious.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Me wrote:I don't have
completed games with you
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Fate wrote:WELL MY PLAYSTYLE IS EFFECTIVE, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. IT WORKS FOR ME, AND IM HOPIN YOUR SHIT WORKS FOR YOU. SO WHY DON'T WE PUT ASIDE OUR DIFFERENCES AND GET ALONG CAUSE THATS WHAT SCHOOL AND SHIT IS ALL ABOUT.
Sorry, but from the looks of it, it looks awful. No seriously, it does.

Also, Mafia isn't a game of getting along. We have to find scums and getting along will simply not work.
Fate wrote:YOU GAVE ME THIS ROLE CSL HATE THE GAME NOT THE PLAYA
We have every right to dislike a player's play style. For example, I really do dislike your play.

@Benmage: Okay, I get the message. I sure as hell do not want to play with him again.

Unvote, Vote: Fate
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Fate wrote:1. WHY IS A PLAYER-POLICY LYNCH EFFECTIVE?
It gets rid of players that are acting annoying and anti-town players that refuse to help the town. Should only be done on ocassions. This is one of them.
Fate wrote:2. IS LIMITED INFORMATION D1 A GOOD THING OR A BAD THING?
Bad thing obviously, but it's not like we're going to spend the entire day on policy lynching you.
Fate wrote:3. WHAT IS YOUR STANCE ON LYNCH ALL LIARS?
People who lie about important things like roles should be immediately lynched.
Fate wrote:4. HOW DO YOU GENERALLY FIND SCUM?
I look at reactions, contradictions, hypocrisy, and other scum tells. Gut plays a minor part in this.
Fate wrote:5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BENMAGE'S SPECULATION OF NO NIGHTKILL?
I'm null on it. I think it would be a bit unbalanced to start Period 1 off with eight players.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:30 am

Guys, before we go ahead and lynch Fate, shouldn't we give him the oppertunity to claim? Lynching a power role, regardless of how much we dislike Fate's play, is a bad lynch, especially Day 1.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:41 pm

Unvote

You know what? I'm going to give Fate a chance to play the game. Reading Fate's Open 199 ISO, Fate does have the potential to be a good player, so he isn't awful in every game.

On top of that, this is the first game I've played with Fate, so I want to use my own judgement when it comes to him rather then just believe what other people say.

Also, screw the policy lynch idea, we're here to find scums, not kill off anti-townie people.

(Works on responding to Fate)
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:53 pm

Fate wrote:1. WHAT AM I DOING THAT ISN'T HELPING THE TOWN?
From what I see, as hohum pointed out, you put your words in all caps, which is completely unecessary and I'm personally not a fan of your arguments.
Fate wrote:2. SO YOU ADMIT THAT WE"RE NOT REALLY POLICY LYNCHING ME TODAY?
Thinking about it, considering this is my first game with you, I want to give you a chance to see how you play and whenever or not Benmage, hohum, and Starbuck truly have reasons for policy lynching you. So no, I have no plan on policy lynching you.
Fate wrote:4. YOU LOOK FOR THINGS? WHAT DO YOU DO?
When I find something that I don't like, I want to see how the person I'm attacking response to it. Is it legitimate, is it a scum-like defense, does he put forth effort towards it, or does it feel rushed? Then when I feel I have enough evidence, I make my stance known and vote for the person.
Fate wrote:5. IM ASKING ABOUT BENMAGE< NOT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE RESULTS FROM LAST NIGHT.
Oh about Benmage speculating the results. I'm not really sure about it. Right now, I'm going to dismiss it as a null tell because I can't see why it's town, but I also don't think it was completely necessary to add.
Fate wrote:6. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BENMAGE COMPLETELY IGNORING ALL OF MY QUESTIONS TO HIM AND EVERY POST I MAKE? WHAT MOTIVATION COULD YOU SEE FROM TOWN? FROM SCUM?
To be honest, I'm not really liking it at all. Although I'm not a fan of your all caps play style, it doesn't mean that it should excuse Benmage from directly interacting to you when necessary or when asked. I personally don't see town motivation of this, but I think scum motivation can be because he is looking for an easy lynch and policy lynches are usually considered to be easy lynches.

Anything else I'm missing?
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Ythan wrote:Why in screaming blue fuck would you post this on PAGE TWO.
Answering Fate's question would reqiure me to give away info regarding my role and I do not want to do this, especially this early on in the game. I will only give info away if I am put at L-1, during Mylo/Lylo, or other circumstances that I feel it is absolutely necessary.
hohum wrote:Vote Fate

Don't expect many contributions from me until he's been lynched.
Lazy excuse to not do anything productive. Regardless of whenever or not Fate is being lynched ToDay, it does not excuse you from contributing.
hohum wrote:No.
Benmage wrote:Yeah I'm really not all about the whole PR thing saves you. Fate dies.
So you're saying that if Fate is telling the truth about a power role that can prove him town and benefit the town in the long run you would still policy lynch him? I'd rather lynch scum then lynch bad players.

Like others not supporting a policy lynch on Fate, I believe that Benmage's idea of policy lynching Fate is very scummy. This is a good bandwagon.

Vote: Benmage
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Benmage wrote:Policy lynches are easy? I've never seen one go through with ease. Please link one that was an easy lynch.
Here. Razorback will make Fate look like a decent player. He was policy lynched with little hesistations. He was Mafia, but little discussion spured from it. AGar was in that game, so he should know about it.

As for Benmage's second part, not everyone here has had previous playing experience with Fate (Like myself). Granted, I did read some of Fate's games, but I'd prefer to give him a chance rather then just listen to other people whine about him. Imagine if you were in the same spot, what would you say about being policy lynched due to your play style? I can't link to mini's to when this happened, but that's because in mini's you are expected to know how to play the game, regardless of experience.

What will happen if Fate doesn't flip scum? What will that say about me/Ythan/TheButtonmen/AGar? Would you admit to being wrong?

Furthermore, I do not whenever or not I avoid suspicion in this gmae. I'm here to find real scum bags.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:01 pm

@Benmage: Well then, I personally think that scum always = mafia. We'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

Also, while I can't remember an example of a scum pushing a policy lynch on a person, that still doesn't mean I like it when a person policy lynch on a person due to play style and doesn't give that person a chance to play with others. But if you are scum, I can simply use this game as an example of why scum like to push policy lynches on a person due to less then adequate play from the latter. Regardless, I still consider it a scum tell.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”