/in-vitational G6 - JH Insanity - Abandoned (after 1014)

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

/in-vitational G6 - JH Insanity - Abandoned (after 1014)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:07 am

Post by CSL »

It's a quiet morning. Nothing out of the ordinary. You wake up at the sound of your alarm, and get a smile on your face. It's Friday. One more day of school, and then it's the weekend. You quickly take your clothes out of the closet, and take your shower. Afterwards, you make sure you have your homework from Pre-Algebra and Science finished, then grab your backpack, and head on out. You expect it to be a normal day...

Still walking the halls and attending class

AGar

Benmage

hohum

MiteyMouse

Starbuck

Super Smash Bros. Fan

TheButtonmen

Ythan

Sent home early

Jill - NPC Student - Infected Pregame

Expelled

Fate - Neutral Survivor - Expelled Hour 1
Last edited by CSL on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:48 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:12 am

Post by CSL »

Celestial Obligations of Life
(format stolen from Maemuki, who stole it from Hoopla. Inspiration taken and tweaked from Maemuki, who took it from Haylen(who took it from Incognito and Vi)

~
During the Day:

0) I am the mod, thy god. Disrespect me, you get smited.
0)a. If a problem arises, say so in thread, like
Mod: Maemuki needs a prod
, or
Mod: I should be voting Haylen, not Hoopla
, etc.
1) The game is a Night Start.
2) You must bold your votes as such
Vote: CSL
, please put the vote where I can see it though, at the bottom of the post preferably. If you wish to unvote, it must go something like this:
Unvote: Maemuki
. If you wish to unvote, and immediately vote someone else, it goes like this:
Unvote: Haylen; Vote: Hoopla
. Unvotes are wanted, but not required.
3a) Each Day will have a FIXED deadline of 2 weeks. Deadline hits, it's pluralty, meaning the highest voted player at deadline is lynched. I may extend the deadline in special circumstances (holidays and so). I may also reduce the deadline by one day each time if activity does not pick up. Don't lurk. Lurking makes me sad.
3b) If a tie happens, a haiku-off will occur, meaning all tied players sends me a haiku. The least humorous is lynched.
4) If you received a message from another player,
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO TELL ME ABOUT IT. I WILL KEEP IT CONFIDENTIAL AS I PUNISH THE PLAYER(S)!!!!

5) You may not quote your role PM's or any other communication outside thread, with the mod. You know the drill, you'll be smited.
6) I don't like cheaters. Anybody who is found to be using invisible text, spoiler tags or anything as such will be smited unless they have an extremely good reason. Not knowing is not a good reason. If you have the power to edit yours or anyone else's posts...don't. You know, smiting.
7) You are expected to post at least once every 72 hours. If you do not post within 72 hours, you will receive a prod. Failure to respond to the prod within 72 hrs will result in an automatic replacement. Three prods will result in an automatic replacement as well.
8) If you don't post for a whole game day, that lasts for 72 hours or more, you'll be forcibly replaced.

~
During Twilight:

1) Votes and unvotes will not be counted after a lynch.
2) The person lynched may still talk during Twilight.
3) If I haven't realized it is Twilight within 24 hours, somebody shoot me a PM.
4) Mafia still can't talk during this time.

~
During the Night:

1) The Passing Period (Night) Phase will last 72 hours. I like this number. Any actions that have not been received by then will be forgone. (The Passing Period may end early if all actions are received. On this case, if you don't want to use your role's action, please PM me with that information.)
2) If your role permits it, you may talk to the players I have given you permission to talk to during the night.
3) Mafia, whoever sends in the kill, don't try and kill your partners, I will not be messed with, and you will be punished.
4) Don't try and impersonate the mafia by sending me fake action PM's, I will not appreciate it, and I will be very, very angry, and you will be force-replaced.

~
General Rules

1) I will not accept insulting behaviour in my games, anybody doing so will receive a nice, well worded warning from me in thread. Further breaking of the rule will receive a harsher punishment, as in, a smite.
2)
Indigo
is reserved for the mod. Don't use indigo in your posts, I will count it as impersonating the mod and you will be smited. Sometimes I like to edit your posts; if I do, I use my color.
3) Never talk to anybody outside the game except if your role permits it, and I have told you “you can talk now”.
4) Don't piss off the mod. You will be smited.
5) If you think you have found a loophole with my rules, you haven't. I will recognize a loophole breakage and punish you accordingly.
6) Smitings, aka, Modkills, means I kill you immediately (for breaking the rules) and change your role to Neutral Survivor, meaning you auto-lose. Modkills automatically end the day. Period.
7) Play to win, just like everyone else. Don't get disheartened if you're lynched or attacked, basically don't take anything personally. If you feel somebody’s behavior has been inappropriate PM me about it and I will deal with it in some form or another.
8) If you need help, PM me.
9) If you are dead, you are dead. The mod does not believe in ghosts, and if you post after I post your death scene, you will lose your win condition if you haven’t yet.
10) Treat this game as a commitment, and be courteous to your fellow players. It will make everybody, including your mod happy. :)
11) It is my prerogative to change the rules if I deem it necessary, you shall receive a notification in thread and a PM as well to notify you of these changes.
12) I like receiving PM's, if anybody fancies PMing me for a chat or rant go for it. I can't talk about game specifics though, obviously.
13) Do not talk about other games that are still ongoing. You will be replaced or smited, depending on the severity of the infraction.
14)Mafia is a game of honor. Cheating is breaking the honor code you committed to when you joined this site, and you will be smited to the highest degree.

And last, but not least...
have fun
!
Last edited by CSL on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:13 am

Post by CSL »

The Role PMs will be sent out now. Confirm via PM. One I get 7, Passing Period 0 will start.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:39 am

Post by CSL »

URGENT: PLEASE LOOK AT THE REPLACEMENT LIST, AND TELL ME IF YOU DO NOT WANT THEM VIA PM.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:29 am

Post by CSL »

A message from hohum...

hohum wrote: if Fate is in game 6 you can replace me as well.
Sigh...looking for a replacement
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:30 am

Post by hohum »

Actually I changed my mind. I'll play

/confirm
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:46 am

Post by CSL »

Keep in mind the thread will be open until 7 confirms have been received.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Benmage »

I appreciate you staying hohum. I almost wanted to replace out for the same reasoning, but have never had to replace out, and don't want to. I've always wanted to play with you(Not sure if we have). I think ages ago you modded for my brother (who doesn't still play).

That said Let's skip the rvs in this game. And go onto the policy lynch phase. Several successful things will occur here. Discussion will instantly spur (for I don't foresee everyones entry in a simple "vote xxx"). Also we will (in my opinion if followed) lynch a scum. (See spy's defintion, but basically a great town hinderance who is scum, but may not flip mafia :P ) ((However if they do flip Mafia than win win.))

I understand that Ythan would like to policy lynch me over some of the poorest of players/VI's currently on this site. I'm sure he can provide further reasoning. I can also assume that Fate would be under similar desires. (Especially with this incoming info which I'm sure will rile up her emotional side)

I am in favor of policy lynching Fate.

She will Spam the thread with excessive useless fluff.
She will form poor alliances with players who she likes/agrees with blinding herself to their scummy ways and will back them up without knowing alignment. (Backups anti-town alignments.)
She does not play logically, but rather overly emotionally, and will not PTW.(play to win)

This games a night start, so lets enter tomorrow without need of the rvs, and start this discussion.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:54 am

Post by hohum »

I like Benmage's idea.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Starbuck »

I almost replaced out for the same reason. I am down with getting rid of the drama queen at first instance.

/confirm
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:45 am

Post by CSL »

In keeping with the theme, if you have read the rules, post your favorite subject if you are in school (Next year is a senior or year 12, OR lower), or was your favorite subject if you are out of school (graduated).
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

/confirm

Favorite subject for my Sophomore year was Vocab. Development.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:56 am

I personally don't mind seeing Fate being lynched, especially due to his annoying posting style. However, I have an idea:

Let's use this Day to find a scum between the eight of us that are not being policy lynched. We know that we're getting rid of Fate today, but we should use this oppertunity to find the scums between the eight of us. Basically, assume that Fate is scum, we're lynching him, but we're looking for his partner today.

Sounds like a good idea?

And since Fate is being lynched today, consider this a way saying I want you lynched Tommorow.

HoS

For example:
HoS: Benmage

This indicates that I want Benmage lynched tommorow.

After Fate lynch, if I still think Benmage is my top suspect, I will vote him.

Granted, I'm just making an example, but still.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm not sure what your getting at SSBF. Who we think will be scum partners? Are we trying to setup consecutive lynches? Or are we realistically looking for Fate's partner without seeing a flip? Either way I'm either not following or not liking this plan.

You do know that this game will start in night.

We will basically have 2 nights worth of info to also analyze prior to our second lynching. (Assuming we meet little resistance in lynching Fate D1). Once we draw from that and everything that I'm sure will consume this game we will have ample information D2. I don't think we need to be speculating our D2's lynch now. (If thats what you meant) :?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by CSL »

Need three more to start Passing period 0
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Ythan »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Let's use this Day to find a scum between the eight of us that are not being policy lynched.
We know that we're getting rid of Fate today
, but we should use this oppertunity to find the scums between the eight of us. Basically, assume that Fate is scum, we're lynching him, but we're looking for his partner today.
This is TERRIBLE. This is even worse than Ben trying to turn d1 into a policy lynch. Why are you so eager to do exactly what Ben says?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by AGar »

Fuck school. Subjects sucked.

Also, unless there are two Fates on-site, I've read a game with Fate in it and she was fine, actually one of the better players in the game.

*shrug*
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Ythan »

There's Fate and Phate. I thought Fate was a dude. Also English.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by CSL »

One more, then Passing period 0 begins.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Confirm! Looking forward to this game.

My favourite subjects in High School were drama and Biology.
The more I see, the less I know
The more I'd like to let it go.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by AGar »

MITEYYYYYYYYYYYY
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by CSL »

You approach the school, looking at the birds chirping and the trees. A slightly chilly wind envelops you, making you wish you brought a sweater with you. You enter the school, looking at the bright and cheery students, relieved that the week is almost over. Something seems off...

It is Passing Period 0 (Night 0). If you have an action that is viable, please send it in now. If you can talk during this time, you may. Hour 1 starts in 24 hours, or if I received all actions that are acceptable.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by CSL »

You approach your first class. Suddenly, someone shrieked. She had spots all over her, and she was really pale. The conclusion was to send her home before things got worse. The 9 of you, yes, you 9, must stop this before it spreads!

Jill - JH Student NPC - Infected Pregame

It is now Hour 1. Deadline is in two weeks, at 7:00pm EST. Good hunting out there!

The non-JH faction can still speak for 24 hours
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Vote: Starbuck

Probably a fanboy/fangirl of the place.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Fate »

HEY GUYS TIME FOR SKOOL.

I AM IN FAVOR OF LYNCHING BENMAGE

I DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS ONE BUT LOL

VOTE: BENMAGE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”