Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

It's not an RVS vote, why would you think that? I clearly asked you a serious question about being serious. You seriously replied and I seriously voted.

...Seriously.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

If you want to point out exactly how IKD was rolefishing I'm willing to listen, but right now you are either:

A) Seriously making a mountain out of a molehill, which is scummy and earns my vote.

or

B) Playing some kind of early gambit to draw votes.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:18 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I don't think there is any role fishing so I think my vote is a good one. Do I think it is Jack being Jack, sure. Right now I don't have a better place for my vote.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:47 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I think so. I'm voting for the person I view as the scummiest player at this point. I have some what limit experience with Jack, but I can see him doing this kinda thing as scum or as town. Really what is the big deal with a little pressure on him?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:54 am

Post by Sotty7 »

You must have liked something. We were voting Jack for the same reason :P
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #57 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'd also like to point out that Zach is lurking. Normally with a game only just opening I wouldn't go as far as calling someone on lurking, but he has posted in all this other games today but is avoiding this one. Zach's scum meta is to lurk, he hates playing scum and will only contribute to the thread if called upon. The thing is, he knows that I know this is his scum meta because I poke him about it all the time. SO I am feeling very WIFOM'ed right now.

Zach, where are you?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #58 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:09 am

Post by Sotty7 »

The second quote isn't a reasoning for my Jack vote Poro. It was me responding to Jack saying I would backtrack from my vote when he was lynched by saying it was an RVS vote. My vote clearly wasn't RVS. You got me on the simple vote though, I should have explained my reason why there. But I did later detail that it was because the lack of any rolefishing I saw and the ridiculousness of his statement.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #62 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:28 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I moved my vote onto Jack for pressure. He is the kinda of player that is a hard read because he plays a gut game. He's a good player that could do with some pressure. Either he'll keep going and explode and we'll find scum, or he'll come back, do some things that look good and I can move else where. Jack is
anything
but an easy vote.

Basically Jack gave me a reason to pressure him and I took it, in the early game I would rather do that than continue RVS banter or keep my RVS vote.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #65 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:15 am

Post by Sotty7 »

No farside, I have never seen Jack scum. I believe him to be a good player however and good players often control or adapt their meta to suit them. Early pressure on good players are a good thing.

Zach, why is Poro more likely to be scum than me?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #70 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Sotty7 »

My issue with Poro at the moment is how long it took for him to vote me. He mentions a couple of times that he doesn't like me but it takes awhile for him to shift his vote over. Almost as if he was testing the waters.

However, the reason I'm not voting for him right now is because his view of events is plausible, in that he could have genuinely not understood my reasoning surrounding my Jack Vote. He could have been confused.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #79 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:59 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Jack Post 72 wrote:"right now I don't have a better place for my vote" <--SCUM BEING DEFENSIVE
How is it being defensive? It's the truth. Also being defenssive isn't a scum tell.
Jack Post 72 wrote:"what's the big deal with a little pressure" <-- Look at all of sotty's excuses for her vote and how it isn't a big deal, and then see how they apply 10x better to the people pressuring her. But scum take things personal like that.
Pretty sure I haven't complained about the pressure on me. But I am surprised by the negative reaction some pressure on you considering the silly rolefishing claim you made that is now all but forgotten.
Jack Post 72 wrote:"I'd like to point out that zach is lurking" <-- AKA "LET'S SHIFT ATTENTION OFF OF ME PLEASE, HOW ABOUT SOME PRESSURE ON THE PAGE 3 LURKERS"
If I really wanted to shift pressure I would have voted him. I wanted his scum meta in this thread so if I die and he lurks there is some reference that should provide pressure.
Jack Post 72 wrote:"rest of sotty's posts"<-- SCUM TIPTOEING
How?

= = = = =
MagnaofIllusion Post 73 wrote:So you call out Zach for lurking as Scum Meta and then undercut your own argument?
I'd like to think he wouldn't make it that easy for me, right? He is up on my list right now though.

There seemed to be a lot of questions in that post and not enough opinions. You need to change that.

= = = = =
farside22 Post 76 wrote:How is A scummy exactly? Why would scum try this and make themselves known?
It's scummy if Jack was seriously trying to produce a bandwagon on Sando for the whack rolefishing claim. Scum play the game like the rest of us, some try and stay under the radar, some lurk, some are right in your face. I'm not going to dismiss something just because it seems too outrageous, especially not when it fits the personality of said player.

= = = = =
Locke Lamora Post 78 wrote:Sotty's 'look over here, Zach's lurking' post feels off to me. It's not that she isn't right about Zach-scum (in my experience, anyway), it's the way she was almost apologetic about bringing it up this early. I think I'll leave my vote there.
In your next post you need to show me a game where Zach is scum and is active. When I say active I mean Zachrulez active in that he posts constantly about everyone and everything, not waiting to be called out.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #83 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:55 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Zachrulez wrote:Anyway you seem quite focused on me when it comes to lurking, but I should point out that you've pretty much ignored everyone else who didn't really post all that much yesterday.
I realize it is a tough break for you seeing as I know your habits personally, but I don't have such inmate knowledge of anyone else. Would be nice if the others post more but your probably the one player I can get a really good read on as long as I don't second guess myself. Poking you early will help me figure this out.

The lurking point is pretty moot now anyway. But it is out there at least.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #84 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:56 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Manga, Zach and myself are married, maybe that will answer your question. Basically he is the only one who's meta read I can trust, that is until he stabs me in the back with it.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #103 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:45 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Charlie Post 101 wrote:This is how I read the above events: with no counter point to keep the debate going, he pretty much accepted Sotty7's defense. Problem is, half of it are questions and the other half are not incredibly good defense points. Seems like they were made for more elaboration.

I generally don't find Sotty7 defense very convincing at this point. As for Jack let's see what more surprises he'll come up with Today. Sando didn't really participate in the argument above so he'll be left alone for now.
What isn't convincing about my defense? What don't you like in particular about it? What points needed elaboration in your mind?

You've come in, slapped a vote on me for what seems like a general criticism of my defense without asking me any questions to clarify my position which is what your post seems to beg for. If you are going to vote me, I'd like to know why. You are being very vague with your accusations here. I don't like it.

= = = = =

Locke, lets say I call Zach out as scum and vote him. He comes in and starts posting up a storm I have no choice to back off. Instead I get Zach's meta out there and now he is under pressure to post. If he is scum hopefully he will slip up and we'll catch him. If he isn't, good. I think it is pretty clear that if Zach does starts to lurk, I'm gonna be voting for him.

And sorry, I did misread your last post about his level of activity. My bad.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #118 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:40 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Zajnet wrote:MOI is winning some serious scum points for voting shenanigans.
What do you mean by this?

Unvote, Vote: Charlie

He needs to get in here and answer my questions to him.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #123 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Locke Lamora Post 119 wrote:Sotty: what do you mean by "no chance to back off"? If he came in, posted up a storm and gave you a town read, then surely your suspicion would lessen and you could say as much?
Sorry I missed a word in there. It is meant to be,
“He comes in and starts posting up a storm I have no choice
but
to back off.”
A small posting storm can be faked as scum in a short period of time. So even if I called him out with a vote, his only response as scum or town is to post more. It would be a waste. Instead, I put his meta out there and keep and eye on him. I think it works better.

Not sure what to make of the MOI wagon. It is quick moving but I do like Farside's post 121, interested to see a response.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #131 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:37 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Zajnet Post 129 wrote:I'm copy pasting your point to clarify that we're talking about the exact same thing.
It's also not very compelling when you quote reasoning that not only wasn't yours, but that was posted after you had voted.

Looks like you are piggy backing on Farside after your wagon hop was called on.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #137 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:37 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Charlie Post 136 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:What isn't convincing about my defense? What don't you like in particular about it? What points needed elaboration in your mind?
Could you elaborate more on this particular point:
Sotty7 #79 point no. 2 wrote:Pretty sure I haven't complained about the pressure on me. But I am surprised by the negative reaction some pressure on you considering the silly rolefishing claim you made that is now all but forgotten.
Regarding this:
Sotty7 #79 point no. 3 wrote:If I really wanted to shift pressure I would have voted him. I wanted his scum meta in this thread so if I die and he lurks there is some reference that should provide pressure.
That is a 'what if...' scenario and I feel that lacks credibility. Sorry, but I can't take your word for it.
For one I don't see how those two points relate, RE: complaining about the pressure on me and my view on Zach. Jack said this:
Jack wrote:"what's the big deal with a little pressure" <-- Look at all of sotty's excuses for her vote and how it isn't a big deal, and then see how they apply 10x better to the people pressuring her. But scum take things personal like that.
And it made no sense because I wasn't complaining about how people were pressuring me, just noting how everyone was against the pressure on Jack.

As for the “what if” situation, umm... Sorry. But my word is all I have, there is nothing I can say here to change your mind.

Basically all I see here is very rubbish reasons for you to have placed your vote on my wagon. You come back and see no one is interested in me much anymore and move MOI to lynch -1? Yeah, very happy with my vote.
Charlie Post 136 wrote:Keeping in line with decision to be more aggressive, I'm going to place MagnaofIllsuion at L-1 now.
UNVOTE: Sotty7
VOTE: MagnaofIllusion
I have a divided opinion on him,
but there are so many instances that I hesitated to place someone at L-1 for fear of a quickhammer by scum. I'm over that.
I ask that none of you hammer him without first stating intention to hammer.
Come on. The bold is distancing from your vote and the last sentence is shifting responsibility for the danger you just put MOI in.

I will not be hammering MOI.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #138 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:38 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Also
I'm gonna be V/LA from tomorrow till Wednesday (Zach too obviously)
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #165 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Charlie Post 141 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:And it made no sense because I wasn't complaining about how people were pressuring me, just noting how everyone was against the pressure on Jack.
Everyone was against the pressure on Jack? I'm sorry but could you point this one out to me?
You could try reading the thread? But look back and see the reaction to the pressure on Jack, only a few people were interested in pushing him.
Charlie Post 141 wrote:Try me, I'm easy to persuade.
Any particular reason you are continuing with this pointless line of questioning?

For everyone else, this is a reference as to why I didn't vote for Zach and opted for calling him out instead. My explanation is already in the thread, you either buy it or you don't. There is literally nothing more to add to the matter.

Locke, where do you stand on people? You are asking questions a lot but don't seem to be doing much. It's making me very uneasy.

Still not swayed by the MOI wagon at this point.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #179 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Locke Lamora Post 174 wrote:Sotty: if it's not clear, I find Zajnet pretty scummy right now. His attempt to excuse just about everything he does on D1 and his lack of tangible opinions on just about everyone except Magna (who he hasn't got much more on) are contributing a lot to that. I'm dubious about Magna but I'm following up on that right now, so I'll come back to you. I think Sando has made some good points about Farside and Charlie lately. I agree with his assessment of the L-1 vote and I really don't like Charlie's revote.
I have limited experience with Zajnet, but what I have seen of him this is how he plays. He needs to get in here and post more for sure, but I think he is a weaker target in all honestly. On a slight tangent, I don't understand why people will /in for an invitational and then lurk. I understand life happens and this is just a game, but it is getting a little frustrating.

At this point I think Charlie and Zach are both probable scum. Farside is giving me a town read everyone else is kinda mixed in there.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #184 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:29 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Depends. Have you played with Zajnet before?

As far as is concerned Zach, it does add to his scumminess. Both Poro and Zajent are lurkers and he throws suspicion on them when he is almost as bad himself. Zach what do you think of CDB?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #186 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:32 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I agree. I have just been recently burnt by his play in another game which makes me antsy.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #202 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I was away the last couple of days but I see Icog has been awesome and moved the deadline back. So I will rest up and catch up on what I missed tomorrow morning.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #211 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Charlie if this isn't your
normal
play style what is? Also, why experiment if it is going to adversely effect your play? It smells like an excuse to act scummy.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #221 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Hi.

Why are we plodding along people? Where are you all? This game is like pulling teeth.

Unvote, Vote:Zach

Lurking: CHECK
Not being proactive: CHECK
Coasting: CHECK
Hypocritical: CHECK

You're scummy as all hell right now. Tell me why you think we should lynch Zajnet over you. The pair of you have added hardly anything to this thread, you may as well be voting for yourself.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #222 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Hi Locke.

Will you wagon Zach with me?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #224 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Because like I said earlier I have seen Zajenet play this way and flip town. Ideally we want him replaced. Also Zach is playing more and more to his scum meta and even though we are closing in on deadline I can't sit back and watch him play like this anymore.

Wagon him with me. If it doesn't take off you can go back to your Zaj wagon and I'll go back to Charlie. Right now I want to lynch either Zach or Charlie but I also want an active town. Lets make some magic happen here.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #226 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Excellent.

Farside, MOI what say the pair of you? Wanna help me wagon my husband?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #242 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:42 am

Post by Sotty7 »

jasonT1981 Post 231 wrote:Hmmm... something I have learned about sotty as we go deeper into page 4... when scum. She uses meta as a tool against someone alot more.
Try again.

Newbie 960
The wire
Mini 932
Mini 934

Here are my last four town games, all of which I use meta in to some degree. Jason you were IN The Wire where as
town
I nailed you with meta. So your point here is clearly you trying misrep me to look bad and trying to save some face.

For the record Jason didn't mention Locke, Sando or Zajnet in his little read though. When he flips scum there will be at least one scum buddy in that three, I have seen him do this twice as scum now. The wire mafia and Zach town two

= = = = = =
Locke Lamora wrote:Your turn, Sotty. Join me.
But the Zach/jason slot is likely scum :(

I suppose I'll vote Zajnet if it is needed. The fact Jason didn't comment on him or his wagon is a red flag to me. I'll hold onto my vote for now though.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #244 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:56 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I didn't know he was posting in other games. *RAGE*

If I vote Zajnet today will you help me lynch Jason tomorrow?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #245 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:56 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I still prefer a Charlie lynch to a Zajnet one but I don't know how likely that will go though now.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #247 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:31 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I don't think he has ever been a viable option.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #251 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Sotty7 »

MagnaofIllusion Post 249 wrote:
@Sotty
– Does Zach’s sudden replace out reduce your thoughts about whether his slot is Scum?
Nope. I wish we had longer, I really want to lynch that slot now. I think I cut Zach too much slack when we had our V/LA but I will correct that tomorrow.

Unvote, Vote Charlie

I'd be willing to hammer Zajnet if needed.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #256 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Not to mention, we haven't even had night yet.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #257 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Jason, have you no comment on my post 242?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #259 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Use my wiki dude.

But my point is that I use meta
all the time
. That makes it a null tell. How can you find me scummy for that?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #276 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Jason is scum.

Zach was lazy, sheeping from popular wagon to popular wagon. Getting opinions from him was like pulling teeth. This is Zach's scum meta down to a T. I cut him too much slack because we were on V/LA but it's plain as day to me right now.

Jason comes in and he must be really annoyed. Because he knows that I can read him as easily as I can read Zach. He makes a big catch post that isn't helpful in any obvious way he also tries to nail me with the meta BS argument here.

Take note that I really believe that at least one of Jason's partners is in the three people he didn't mention. Gut tells me it is Sando.

He comes back with this little tid bit:
jasonT1981 Post 262 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Use my wiki dude.

But my point is that I use meta
all the time
. That makes it a null tell. How can you find me scummy for that?

because your case on Zach was solely based on your Meta of him... thats a Scum Sotty tatic, town sotty also uses game material to build a case.
This is so scummy because in The Wrie I pretty much caught Jason like I caught Zach in this game alone. On meta. He's trying to dirty me with false information.

I couldn't be any more convinced that he is scum right now. People need to be voting for him with me.

Vote: Jason
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #283 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Jason, the point. You miss it.

You say I am scummy for arguing meta. I say, I argue meta regardless of alignment (providing examples) therefore it is a null tell
You say I only argue strict meta when I am scum. I say I do this as EITHER alignment, citing a very recent example that you should remember because it involved
you

The fact is, you are throwing weak suspicion on me, without a vote in an attempt to discredit the case on you. You are saying a null tell is scummy with no follow up in a desperate hope to push me off you. The fact is you're scum, we both know it. Just embrace it and self vote. You are being lynched today.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #284 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Thinking Ythan is a Jason buddy.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #285 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Jack redeem yourself by voting for Jason.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #287 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

We can come back to them if we need to. Jason needs to go today, then we can work from there.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #289 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Ummm... Can you read the thread? The case even on this page.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #291 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Fair enough.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #294 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

With how Zach reacted to MOI I think he is likely town at this point. I am willing to listen to a case however.

= = = = =
jasonT1981 Post 268 wrote:Interesting question.. Jack why did you claim with only one vote on you, with no real chance of being lynched towards end of day 1?
Why is Farside's question an "interesting" one? Is it scummy he didn't ask for a claim? Why did you not elaborate on this interesting thought process during your post?

jasonT1981 Post 271 wrote:
Jack wrote:charlie was obvtown, thought I could swing it over to moi in time...also I was confusing this game with another one which had a "person with most votes at deadline gets lynched" mechanic.
So, is what your saying is - what you claimed is not actually what you are because you confused this game with another?
Why repeat what Jack said? Do you believe his reasoning or not? Is he scummy to you? Why aren't you voting?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #306 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:30 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Ythan, have you read the thread yet?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #308 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:04 am

Post by Sotty7 »

What about Jason Sando? He also found it "interesting"
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #321 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I agree, Ythan is probable scum at this point. He's extremely reactive and isn't doing any scum hunting. His vote on Jack is weak and is based strictly off recent posts.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #332 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Sotty7 »

This game is so frustrating. vollkan are you near caught up?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #334 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Yes it is obvious which is why I didn't ask if he was reading the thread. Once he is up to date I will have something more to say on this matter. The sooner the better.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #336 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Yeah I know. I'm just antsy.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #342 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I'll admit to tunneling on Jason a little. I'm just so convinced he is scum right now. Farside, I spent the bulk of yesterday voting for Charlie so to say I wasn't pushing on anyone else apart from Jack isn't true. I was also on Zach at the end of the day.

Ythan:
Getting a strong scum read from Ythan as I have already mentioned. Has done nothing since replacing in and the only game I have played with Ythan he was a town and played to the meta you spoke of. Thread spamming and actual active interest in finding scum. Why replace into a game only not to take part?

farside22:
Been feeling town on farside for awhile. Tone feels genuine as she questions people. I liked the pressure on MOI here and on Charlie here. Only sight red flag is that she speaks about Charlie like this kinda pressure happens to him a lot but then goes right ahead with a vote on him anyway. I found Charlie scummy, so this is just a small flag for me, but it is there. Brings up a lot of new points and seems actively questioning everyone.

vollkan:
IKD was all on Jack and didn't do much of anything else. Vollkan is doing his point thing that I'm not a fan of, but that's how he rolls. The sooner he is up to date the better.

Jack:
His whole “I'll wagon Jason, o wait never mind I won't” is sticking on me. I do kinda feel like he probably would bus Jason at this point with how much I kept harping on him about it. Glad he is back paying attention to this game. Gut says he is probably town.

Locke Lamora:
His pressure on me wasn't unfounded. Came across as reasonable in our exchanges. Came over and voted Jason with me at the end of yesterday which felt like a genuine attempt to get the game moving. His focus on Zajent troubles me a little seeing as he is such an easy target. If I had to pick, I'd say town.

MagnaofIllusion:
Talked himself into a hole yesterday. He's a big logic player I think he ran himself in circles. I still think he is town though with how Zach hopped on his wagon yesterday. I know I am being pretty biased here so I am open to being convinced by way of a case.

Porochaz:
Lurky with reasons. Didn't like his vote on me seeing as we were basically bandwagoning Jack for the same thing at the time. Felt very opportunistic. I'd like to know his reads as of now, what's changed if anything.

Sando:
Something about his play feels too “safe” for me. I know he started the whole rolefishing thing at the start of the game, but I feel like he has been sat back almost on the edge of things. His play reminds me of some of my scum play. It just feels fake to me, the jump on Charlie looking back was particularly icky. It's like he donned his IC hat for a super safe vote and we're not even in a newbie game.

jasonT1981:
Pretty sure I have covered him enough in this game. One thing to add that after asking me for my case he still continues to ignore it and slaps a weak OMGUS vote on Jack. He needs to die.

Zajnet:
Lurky as all hell. Unhelpful. Not posting reads, not doing much of anything right now, is also on the list of people Jason didn't mention. Would be surprised to see him flip scum.

Right now I am on Jason/Ythan/Sando for the scum team. Zajnet and vollkan are two other possiblities I am considering.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #344 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Jason is not null. I don't want to lynch anyone but him today.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #346 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Push comes to shove I would wagon him. I am more convinced that Jason is scum however.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #358 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:09 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Pretty sure I already said I don't like his points system. I don't like when people go back though and comment on every little thing in the thread as a replacement, I prefer the summary. Neither catch up post were inspiring to me, but it's not a scummy thing. It's a play style thing.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #359 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Also deflect much? Aren't you going to comment at all, on the recent votes for you?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #370 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Sotty7 »

jasonT1981 Post 360 wrote:I had suspicion on Jack from early in the game and had documented it quite a few times and had a few exchanges with him.. so to say my vote makes no sense is a misrep. I had issues with Jack that are plain for all to see.
Your vote on Jack was pretty weak though, it was like you voted him for demanding you vote more than anything. Just because you voiced suspicions of Jack in thread, doesn't mean that your vote on him can't be seen as distancing or not adding up clearly as you seem to suggest.

= = = =
Jack Post 364 wrote:1) jason, guilty or scummy acting townie
Guilty.
2) ythan, lurkerscum?
It's very likely.
3) vollkan, does his game summary show lack of real thought, or is it a byproduct of his playstyle? What about imkingdavid, what can we say about him?
This is how vollkan plays the game, it's a null tell. Now he is up to date I'm hoping to get a better read on him. Sando's reaction to him is pretty bad in my eyes.

IKD didn't do a whole lot but post V/LA notices and push on you. His case seemed genuine, but his lack of doing anything else leaves this player slot firmly in neutral leaning possible scum as of now.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #405 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:45 am

Post by Sotty7 »

jasonT1981 Post 371 wrote:My point is though, he made it seem that I had no reason what so ever to vote Jack. in response to you saying I voted Jack just because he demanded me to vote... well I strongly disgree...In fact, my vote came MANY posts after he demanded I voted. It was not right away. It was 2 pages and 2 days later I voted from the point Jack demanded..So no, it was not a vote because I was being demanded to vote.
Let's look back shall we?

Here is where Jack demands you vote. Sunday August 22nd at near 7pm CST. You are right that it is two pages until you vote, but the key here
isn't
how many pages have gone by, but how much
you
contributed in that time frame.

You post here about your headache. Fair enough, I know you weren't feeling well that day so I'm going to assume you didn't read the thread. Your next post is this:
jasonT1981 Post 325 wrote:Jack, I will vote when I am good and ready to vote, not when you demand it... alright? good.

Also, if Jack is pushing me so much? why is his vote not on me?

don't buy it

vote:Jack
This is extremely reactive. You make no note of your previous suspicions of Jack and vote him for seemingly being aggressive. It still looks like you are voting him because he demanded you vote, your denial rings very false to me.

In other words to try and twist the situation here to make yourself look better is just all kinds of scummy. You make it sound like a whole bunch of stuff happened when it didn't. Why do that?

= = = = =

Mod: Can we get a prod on Ythan please?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #435 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Awesome.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #448 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Sotty7 »

VOTE: Erg0

Locke thoughts on your time away?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #467 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:41 am

Post by Sotty7 »

farside22 Post 456 wrote:Sotty: Why the vote on Ero? Is that from the other 2 flakers who barely said a word?
What about zajant or even Sando?
I'm pretty convinced the Ythan slot is scum with how he replaced in and then left pretty much right away. He is still playing in other games across the site and posting up a storm. His lack of activity in this thread is scummy. I'm waiting to see what Ero comes up with, but I am pretty convinced at this point.

I could go for a Sando vote. My working scum team is Ero and Sando right now. Outside chances of Locke and Zajent being one of the two.

I'm just waking up and haven't read everything in great detail on this page yet. I'll be back with more later.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #472 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Sotty7 »

MagnaofIllusion Post 471 wrote:Jason’s self-vote tells me that he was trying to protect at least one of his scum partners. Otherwise he wouldn’t have self-hammered. Also the wagon was very consistent through the day with only Jack getting off right before the self-hammer.
This is what makes me suspect Locke because he hammers right after you ask no one to hammer before Locke gets a chance to post. Locke also happens to be on the list of people that Jason failed to mention in his catch up post. I have seen him do these posts twice as scum each time he left off a buddy. Willing to bet he has done it again this time.

For reference

The Wire: He didn't mention his buddy CDB

Zach town II: Doesn't mention his buddy DRK.

I'm going to say that there is at least one of his buddies in the group he didn't mention in this games catch up post: Locke, Sando or Zajnet.

In fact I am going to put my money where my mouth is with an

Unvote, Vote: Sando

Tone, stances and lack of any viable town tells. I hadn't realized that he didn't mention Zach/Jason much of all. (Only mentioned Zach once, Jason never until he was dead.)
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #505 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Bah, I thought I posted yesterday but I didn't. I must be going crazy.

I'll catch up in a bit.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #508 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:24 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sando Post 497 wrote:I'm tending towards Locke being the scum out of Poro/Locke now, Locke is just reaching and reaching for an easy lynch here. I was happy to accept suspicion for lack of interaction with Jason, and I've copped that from a few people, fair enough, but Locke wants to push that to say that I literally haven't mentioned Jason or Zach all game, which isn't true.
I brought up your ISO and did a “find all” for both Zach and Jason. You mention Zach once and never mention Jason until he is dead. It is clearly true.

Jack is probably town. His whole interaction with Jason yesterday just feels genuine to me. On the same hand Poro is probably town who doesn't have the time/will power to commit to the thread. I've seen him play this way before.

The scum are hiding in Sando, Erg0, Zajnet and Locke
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #518 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sando Post 509 wrote:
Sotty wrote:I brought up your ISO and did a “find all” for both Zach and Jason. You mention Zach once and never mention Jason until he is dead. It is clearly true.
Do you not understand the word 'literally'? It's part of a consistent stretching by Locke, it's not as though I'm claiming 'ZOMG HE LIED, LAL!!!', I'm simply pointing out that he's stretching the truth.

I've also seen Poro play this exact way as scum, you know one of those games we've all been talking about as meta for me as scum? Yeah that one...
Semantics, ick.

This is where I repeat the fact I have seen Poro play this way as town and that maybe it isn't his town meta, or scum meta and that it's just
his meta
. So if you want me to entertain a possible PoroScum you are going to have to do better than “META!”

I feel like I have had this discussion in this thread before.

Oh wait...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #537 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:32 am

Post by Sotty7 »

MOI do you think Sando is likely town then?

This thread needs some Farside.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #558 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:29 am

Post by Sotty7 »

We have a deadline coming up and I think the people who aren't voting need to change that now.

MOI's last post was all kinds of strange for me. He talks about Sando's scum meta in that one game where he doesn't ignore his partners but then goes on about how Sando could be scum. Feels off to me, like he wants it both ways. The unvote was weird too. I'm not getting it.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #576 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:33 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Locke Lamora Post 572 wrote:Jack's total refusal to properly respond leaves me feeling pretty good about lynching him too if it comes to that.
His choice of targets has been scummy
and he has seemed much less proactive as the game has gone on, culminating in this recent dearth of contributions.
What do you mean by this exactly?

Jack, what do you think of Erg0?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #582 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:55 am

Post by Sotty7 »

VOTE: Erg0

He is scum. Who his buddy is will be harder to figure out.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #585 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I have role information that assures this.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #587 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Sotty7 »

That Erg0 is scum
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #590 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #741 (isolation #75) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Sotty7 »

s;dfhlsdhf ljks

....:(
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #748 (isolation #76) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:27 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I roleblocked Zach/Jason on night one. When there was no kill I thought I blocked it hence the 1000% increase on pushing Jason. I think I made a passing comment about it as well something like "It will all be clear soon" since I thought I would have to claim to get people on to this wagon. Thankfully it didn't come to that and Vollkan ended up being a weak doc which was pretty funny.

Night two I blocked Locke. There was something off about him I couldn't figure out. I need to recalibrate my scumdar when it comes to him.

Night three Erg0 bit the bullet and this time it was an actual kill block. There was a little discussion in the dead topic about me forcing a massclaim at that point forcing the scum into roles before revealing my info. I'm pretty distraught that I didn't think of this at the time.

Well played MoI, you fooled me. *Tips hat*
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #750 (isolation #77) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Sotty7 »

http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/TtmvVRhZNxj

Now we're even. Next game, lets team up and take over the world.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #763 (isolation #78) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:42 am

Post by Sotty7 »

jasonT1981 wrote:thanks... I just needa work on a way to confuse sotty when I play as scum! lol
You really don't :P

Is it wrong that I would have enjoyed Jason's lynch much more if Zach never replaced out? :twisted:
Incog wrote:lol, yeah, I was curious as to how that must have looked to you from your perspective.
I was convinced because I didn't think the town would have a roleblocker and a doc. I really should stop trying to out guess the mod. I'm thankful it worked out in the end otherwise I could have looked silly.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”