Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:38 am

Post by Jahudo »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
vote Jahudo
, why are you scum?
Maybe I'm whatever that role is, you know, the outsider one, as a hidden role? I remember reading about it but I forget the name for it. Miller? I dunno, but my PM says I'm town-aligned.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Jahudo »

AlmasterGM wrote:it was just so ... vague. And I consider vagueness in general to be scummy. That aspect might be because I didn't know what he was talking about with the whole outsider thing, though.
Probably because it was an inside joke about a recently completed game we played in. When he asked "why are you scum?" I decided my response would imply "if you copped me N0 and I turned up guilty, then maybe I'm a secret miller?".

Seraphim was in this game too (Karma Mafia), but since he died early he might not have gotten the reference?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Jahudo »

I feel left out of Andrius' post :(
curiouskarmadog wrote:no need to have a silly vote on Jahudo with a real one.
Why was there no need? Am I neutral to you? And if so, then why would you be against an early wagon on me?
AlmasterGM wrote:Who are the scum?
Two of {charter, andrius, CKD}. Weak POE read since they've given the least (no) opinions thus far. I like how Almaster and Sera took an early stand on my weirdness.

So eeny meanie miney charter

unvote;
Vote: charter
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Jahudo »

charter, why did you decide to keep that opinion to yourself until now? My vote stands for now. L-1 should be pretty safe in a small game like this.
Seraphim wrote:wait, is charter at L-1? Since when?
Since you. Did you miss my vote or Andrius' vote?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Jahudo »

Seraphim wrote:Alright, I guess. I think I missed Andrius's vote...I coulda sworn he was voting the mod.
Ah, I could see that. He "terminated" the mod in bold letters, while also voting in the same post.

Your "vote and wait for something to happen" strategy seems pretty lazy.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Jahudo »

Well that fixes it. Before when you said the vote was more productive than doing nothing, you weren't doing much else like asking questions.

@CKD: if you are worried about a hammer, that either means you are worried that Almaster will hammer; that charter will self-hammer; or that you will hammer. Which of the first two non-comical third option options are you really worried about?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Almaster, what were you trying to see in between your "99.9" post and your hammer post? was it about andrius or someone else?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:50 am

Post by Jahudo »

AlmasterGM wrote:Nothing in particular, just wanted a bit of time to think first.
The fact that the scum are lovers means if Andrius was scum, his buddy might have asked for the hammer to be held. A townie might ask that too, but at least then you could re-evaluate your read on him and decide if this person made sense as a buddy. (Or no one could have opposed, but then you'd also get to think about whether scum would be gutsy in that situation).

And since not everyone posted after Andrius went to L-1, you missed a good opportunity to have something else to think about.

And sure charter and Sera were also prodding the lynch forward, but that could have been to get reactions for all I know. Maybe they wanted to see CKD and myself respond to the L-1 before they truthfully wanted a lynch. In your case, Almaster, its clear you either weren't thinking about this information opportunity or you were hoping to avoid it.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Jahudo »

Seraphim wrote:This leaves Charter and AlmasterGM as the possible scum on the wagon.
Separately I have some suspicions for them both, but I'm not sure they would do that back-and-forth with the numbers together as scum. I think scum would rather copy a townie's involvement on a wagon, or wait and see if their involvement could be shared by a townie.

I think its likely that one, and only one, of them is scum.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Jahudo »

Seraphim wrote:From my perspective, you realize that implicates you, right?
Or your CKD meta is wrong, from your "confirmed to yourself town" perspective.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Jahudo »

AlmasterGM wrote:Combined with the gut-scummy feeling I had on Jahudo before
How did that stay valid with you after you learned I was quoting another game and not me wondering if I was a miller or not? I thought the "too obvious to come from scum" part only referred to the idea that I was talking about a non-existent role in a serious manner.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Jahudo »

CKD, is your wiki up to date? You've been town all of your last 10 games? Would you even remember how to play scum? :wink:

It looks like these are some recent CKD as mafia games, if you're still interested Sera. Does CKD do something specific that we can be looking for?
Advertising Mafia
Frog Mafia
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Jahudo »

You'll always be special to me <3

I might wiki someone else, provided that someone says they have a meta on them that's influencing their read here.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:21 am

Post by Jahudo »

I don't think Sera is scum. We should lynch Almaster or charter.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Jahudo »

Well to be more specific I don't have a desire to lynch Seraphim. His vote changes and attitude towards wagoning on day 1 didn't seem like a scum tactic to me. I also don't have a desire to lynch CKD, but I know by process of elimination that one of you is likely scum. My two strongest reads are still Almaster and charter, but I also feel they don't match as a team at all.

Almaster scumtell:
- Post 58 he says "Votes add up pretty fast. So long as nobody is stupid, we should be fine." Which sounds like he was taking a cautious approach to wagoning. This goes contradictory to his quick hammer on post 86. That's only 28 posts later. The only thing he acknowledged about Andrius was his lurking, and I don't see that as believable proof for a hammer to early. Andrius' post 76 had plenty to discuss, and the lack of examination by Almaster bothers me. Like why didn't you look at those games and see if it held up to your meta on him? Why didn't you mention the burden of proof line he gave us "I'm not scum here though", or the possible appeal to emotion with "I'm pretty sure this isn't making me look any more town, but I'm being honest so."?

charter scumtell:
- Initially withheld his opinion on my miller claim. This still doesn't sit right to me because even if he truthfully "doesn't post every minor scum tell he sees", we were still on page 2 and he hadn't posted any content. I'd think he would talk about a minor tell in that situation. Instead I think this is proof that he was avoiding contribution. charter, was there anything else at that point that you had an opinion on but didn't post?

Almaster and charter scumtell:
- Pushing the wagon without waiting for everyone to post once Andrius got to L-1. I feel it was opportunistic by the rushed nature of it. Either Almaster or charter could be scum using those threat posts "99%", "99.9%" to accelerate the wagon before the group could make an informed decision. I think either is equally likely because Seraphim was giving the go-ahead for a hammer, which Almaster did. Actually that makes me think about an Almaster-CKD scumteam since Almaster-scum would have gotten the go-ahead from Seraphim town. Which also makes a charter-Seraphim team likely. I think I'll check those connections next.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:12 am

Post by Jahudo »

No Almaster-CKD quickhammer yet, that's good. There's been some time for one to happen, however your search history doesn't tell whether you were on at the same time last night.

From looking at charter and Seraphim interactions day 1, it looked like charter was really trying to point out that Seraphim was changing votes. But he stopped being bothered with that once he settled on Andrius apparently, because he didn't show concern for Seraphim being on the wagon. That didn't start up until day 2, so charter scum would have seen Andrius as a more viable day 1 target, and Sera as a possible return suspect day 2.
Almaster wrote:also happens to be presenting charter and I as scum
I've made it clear that you don't look like scum together. What do you think about charter and CKD as a scumteam?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Jahudo »

Vote: Seraphim

good game.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Jahudo »

I wasn't expecting charter to lay down the first vote today. We tossed around the idea of a coordinated quicklynch but I guess he wanted to make you choose between him and Sera.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Yeah I tried to support the idea of a Sera/Jah scumteam by trying to be the only one not interesting in his lynch. Coming up with that theory that only one of Almaster and charter was scum allowed me to do a safe distance for a while, but I'm not sure I would have been able to place the 2nd vote on charter if Al and CKD were still unsure on Seraphim. I like to bus but even that felt risky.

Return to “Completed Open Games”