Mini 245 - Stick Figures Mafia - Game Over!

bdonlan
bdonlan
Townie
bdonlan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:13 am

Post by bdonlan »

Vote: Karo
No smoking!
bdonlan
bdonlan
Townie
bdonlan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:31 pm

Post by bdonlan »

BJ's jumping off narninian seems a bit odd - townie claim does not decrease the chance someone is scum. Unless he found someone else to be scummier, why change his vote? I'd like to hear why you're voting mathcam now, BJ.

unvote, vote BabyJesus
bdonlan
bdonlan
Townie
bdonlan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:11 pm

Post by bdonlan »

BabyJesus wrote:
bdonlan wrote:BJ's jumping off narninian seems a bit odd - townie claim does not decrease the chance someone is scum. Unless he found someone else to be scummier, why change his vote? I'd like to hear why you're voting mathcam now, BJ.

unvote, vote BabyJesus
Do you even read what I quoted when I voted? The mathcam vote was clearly a vote directed at mathcam not liking the tea and crimpets comments.
Oops, read a bit fast there, missed the quote. That said, it does seem a rather arbitrary reason to switch away. Narn has testified he is a plain townie, and you switch to an unknown. The chances of hitting scum are the same, but the chances of hitting a power role are greatly increased. At this stage in the game we should be beyond random voting, don't you think? Changing your vote for such an arbitrary reason at this point seems counterproductive to me.
bdonlan
bdonlan
Townie
bdonlan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:09 pm

Post by bdonlan »

BabyJesus wrote:
bdonlan wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:
bdonlan wrote:BJ's jumping off narninian seems a bit odd - townie claim does not decrease the chance someone is scum. Unless he found someone else to be scummier, why change his vote? I'd like to hear why you're voting mathcam now, BJ.

unvote, vote BabyJesus
Do you even read what I quoted when I voted? The mathcam vote was clearly a vote directed at mathcam not liking the tea and crimpets comments.
Oops, read a bit fast there, missed the quote. That said, it does seem a rather arbitrary reason to switch away. Narn has testified he is a plain townie, and you switch to an unknown. The chances of hitting scum are the same, but the chances of hitting a power role are greatly increased. At this stage in the game we should be beyond random voting, don't you think? Changing your vote for such an arbitrary reason at this point seems counterproductive to me.
Did you also skip over the fact that I didn't leave the vote off for long?
:oops: I really shouldn't post here when I'm this tired...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”