NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Porochaz »

/confirm
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Your name is now Frank
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Post by Porochaz »

vote UA
Your votes are all weak and useless, bet even UA agrees.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:15 am

Post by Porochaz »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Vote: Kise

1. Random voted hiphop, then unvoted before hiphop even aknowledged the vote and doesn't random vote again.
2. Encourages hiphop to selfvote.
3. Asks for reasons to bandwagon Wraith in the RVS. Why does there need to be a reason?
In regards to no 2. both me and Shanba are encouraging UA to selfvote. You should join us.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

Wickedestjr wrote:Why would you want UA to self vote?
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Vote: UA

No explanation required
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Porochaz »

vote dana
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:59 am

Post by Porochaz »

danakillsu wrote:Well it's funny to see the reactions I got from pretending I knew UA was scum. I have played with him before, I believe. At any rate, no one as experienced as me would really pretend that they knew someone was scum in the RVS. And the fact that it's tradition to start with a bandwagon on UA should make my actions even less remarkable. Anyway, I'm glad I make it worth it to you, UA.
unvote
Good to see some discussion starting.
This post is bullshit.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #107 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

danakillsu wrote:
vote: UA

Something's really not right there. Either he and Shanba communicated outside this thread or UA is just doing what Shanba wants him to. Either way, it deserves explanation.
So in this post your jumping too conclusions. Ridiculous conclusions. JDodge stated it already, why would they conspire to vote one of them? It's some dastardly plan maybe as a sequel they might form a suicide cult and jump off buildings together, or maybe they could play the "see how much Carbon Monoxide we can get into our lungs game... It doesn't take much to realise that maybe, just maybe there is some other reason. Like maybe look at his title?
danakillsu wrote:Well it's funny to see the reactions I got from pretending I knew UA was scum. I have played with him before, I believe. At any rate, no one as experienced as me would really pretend that they knew someone was scum in the RVS. And the fact that it's tradition to start with a bandwagon on UA should make my actions even less remarkable. Anyway, I'm glad I make it worth it to you, UA.
unvote
Good to see some discussion starting.
Well first, you didn't know anything. If you "knew" something then you would be scum at this stage of the game. You are bigging up your experience yet you have been caught out on page 4, especially as your join date is after UA stopped playing. You have been caught on page 4, and really, you shouldn't be bigging up your so called experience when september 2007, december 2008, may 2005, march 2007 glaring at you. It's laughable. The next line doesn't make any sense, if you know how UA plays, why wouldn't have brought attention to it, like you did, if you didn't then maybe you would react like the first quote. Which means bringing unnecessary attention to yourself, the fact you then try to deny this doesn't make any sense at all. So your speaking absolute bullshit. Nothing about your actions scream you knew what you were talking about. You have tried to make yourself look like you knew what you were doing but there is no discernible sense behind your motives. You need to choose the style your going to play and stick to it because currently you are all over the place.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Porochaz »

Dana's not really getting any better and Franks splaffing everywhere without making any sense whatsoever.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

What if I don't like the way you have posted thus far and hate even more the fact that you are suggesting we do tomorrow before we are even started at all on day 1?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #127 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Porochaz »

Wraith wrote:Prozac, JDodge, and Furcolow make excellent cases against UA and dana especially. While I'm not totally sure about UA due to his playstyle, that last OMGUS vote sealed the deal for me against dana. However, I think we should prevent a hammer before we get enough discussion, and I'm putting it out there now that I will unvote to prevent L-1 if it comes too early for my tastes.
Vote: danakillsu

Really bad voting fail.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Porochaz »

Furcolow wrote:
Porochaz wrote:What if I don't like the way you have posted thus far and hate even more the fact that you are suggesting we do tomorrow before we are even started at all on day 1?
You might not like to eat lettuce, but it is good for you
Really bad metaphor fail.
Really bad patronising fail.

You also haven't changed my opinion one bit.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #184 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Furcolow wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Porochaz wrote:What if I don't like the way you have posted thus far and hate even more the fact that you are suggesting we do tomorrow before we are even started at all on day 1?
You might not like to eat lettuce, but it is good for you
Really bad metaphor fail.
Really bad patronising fail.

You also haven't changed my opinion one bit.
You were pretty vague on your opinion of what about my posting you haven't liked, so it would be pretty hard to change anything... not like i would. i might, though, so spit it out.
You are splaffing. Talking lots but saying little. Of value at least.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #185 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Bunnylover wrote:Too many people all attacking each other for some reason that probably shouldn't be attacking :<.
You all gave me a headache reading these pages <_<.
I haven't gotten any reads on who could be positive scummy, so my vote can wait.
Hello. No opinion at all after 7 pages of pretty much content. Might not be major to you but you should be mentioning the minor things instead of giving yourself an excuse to hide in the shadows.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #189 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Don't see Reck's point on this page.

Furcolow, you do realise this game only started 25 hours ago approx from my post? Your a bit nimble on the prod button.

Ninja edit, I guess you would do, and up until the point you asked, you were, since reading you have gotten better. Still up to that point you were splaffing.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #213 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:22 am

Post by Porochaz »

Bunnylover wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Too many people all attacking each other for some reason that probably shouldn't be attacking :<.
You all gave me a headache reading these pages <_<.
I haven't gotten any reads on who could be positive scummy, so my vote can wait.
Hello. No opinion at all after 7 pages of pretty much content. Might not be major to you but you should be mentioning the minor things instead of giving yourself an excuse to hide in the shadows.
Wasn't giving myself an excuse, I simply have nothing to add at this point, but when I do I will post, like now.
I have a different way of thinking which could mean that my thought process of this could be totally off, but it seems like you want me to vote for one of the several people that are gaining the attention (Dana, UA, JDodge, etc.) of most of the group, or you want me to find some minor detail that will allow others to exploit which could mean nothing at all. There is no point in me mention minor detail unless someone wants a specific person dead or will is trying to lead some down a wrong path and stray from mafia.
Like I said I have a different way of viewing things, which could mean my entire post is wrong.
You have 7 pages to pick up on anything. Im not asking you to pick up on anything minor, Im not asking you to make a case, etc. Im just asking for your opinion on whats happening so far. Just to say "I have nothing to add" doesn't really give me much of your opinion.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #214 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:26 am

Post by Porochaz »

To expand, I am not asking you for a vote, just an opinion. When people ask you for an opinion on what has happened so far it doesn't mean you have to put your money where your mouth is. The two aren't mutually exclusive.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #221 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:55 am

Post by Porochaz »

danakillsu wrote:@ flinter
You say the last thing I should do is take the game seriously, but everyone gets suspicious when I try to have some fun with the RVS. How do you propose I rectify such a situation in the future?
Well I think your speaking rubbish, your posts didnt seem like RVS "fun"
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #243 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Porochaz »

Wraith wrote:WARNING: L-2

I strongly suggest we take a look at the people defending or buddying dana before we lynch. If we do in fact mislynch I'm not confident there's enough material here to find scum Day 2.
You know we are big boys. Do we need a reminder of how many it takes to lynch? Seem's like your getting a little jumpy.

Also, does L-2 automatically mean lynch? Looks like your settled on the Dana lynch before we've even passed the 48 hour mark.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #244 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Porochaz »

Wraith wrote:UA first.

1: blank
2: offtopic
3: self-vote RVS (meta: this is his playstyle)
4: comments on self-vote
5: anti-meta comments
6: believes dana could be VI flailing
7: believes scum are lurking
8: asks clarification from JDodge
9: offtopic
10: rebuttal to JDodge
11: rebuttal o JDodge
12: rebuttal to Furcolow
13: rebuttal to Furcolow (with some fair points)
14: attack on JDodge
15: offtopic
16: offtopic
17: comments to Reckoner
18: explanation of playstyle

After doing some actual in-depth reading I fail to see anything particularly scummy about UA. As he's said, his play so far is more for attacking JDodge and his arguments than defending dana. However, his single-minded focus on what is basically a "proxy defense" is not going to work in the long run. You need to start making some real contributions.

I do have a question for UA: What exactly is the "No True Scotsman" argument you refer to?
If a Scotsman wears underwear under his kilt, then he is not a true scotman. You've got to let the breeze flow through your giblets.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #263 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Porochaz »

Furcolow wrote:
@"Xite": Because, as I said, Frank could be just working really hard to get a townie lynched, as I only see newbscum doing this, I'm not sure if that's the case, but Frank does seem pretty newbish
You joined this site when? June? You're 19? I'm not the best player in the world yet, but I am both older than you and more experienced than you when it comes to mafia. I have played in about 20+ games so far on and off site, and I have a very good win ratio if you factor in TL.
I have played 60+ games, and I have a bigger penis... oh wait, I don't care.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #265 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Porochaz »

Bunnylover wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:Fair enough. I like my vote for Bunny Lover though. This isn't the first time I have seen a player say that they have nothing to comment on, but this is page 11, so there's really no excuse. I'm also just shocked that she doesn't have anything to say about Dana or Furcolow.
He :D. And I have commented on their agurment, saying it gave me a headache, because honestly I just found it dumb. But why only focus on those two? There is several people who have commented on other people play style, but it seem everyone who confronts me always ask why I haven't commented on them two :<. Honestly neither of those two people seem scum to me, thats my opinion on them. Now I predict about 7 people are going to attack me because I said that. If I have something to say/comment on/defend/attack or w/e I will post. Out of 24 people, I'm more then sure not all of them have posted, I am confident to say at least 15 people have posted out of 24, but yes lets focus on the guy who is posting, just not anything that is worth wild.
Whilst I'm drunk and being a bit of a shit, you have fucked about. Its not that you have gone "oh Im going to be wimpy on this issue" its the fact that you are actively not been useful at all. Why only focus on those 2? Hey, here's a question WHY DON'T YOU FOCUS ON SOMEONE ELSE THEM, HMMM? If neither of those 2 people aren't scum, why aren't they? You havent answered that. Who is? You haven't answered that. Are you going to make an effort to even go down a different route considering you dont agree with anything said so far. No your not going to make an effort. So now you wonder when 7 people attack you. Hey, maybe 9 people haven't posted yet, but at least they have the potential to be useful. You are clearly about as useful as a deflated balloon.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #266 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Porochaz »

Robbnva wrote:hey there, replacement player here, will try and catch up fast, gotta watch my team play football tonight but after that or tomorrow I will be up to speed.

if someone can give me a quick recap of where we are at right now, that would be a big bonus for me

thanks,
There is 11 pages, 266 posts, if you don't have time at the moment fair enough but really it shouldn't take you long, the 11 pages are full of excitment, anger, emotion, a love affair between Flameaxe and some eggnogfas and I stubbed my toe at about page 7 and since then Ive been getting more drunk.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #293 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am

Post by Porochaz »

Bunnylover wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:Fair enough. I like my vote for Bunny Lover though. This isn't the first time I have seen a player say that they have nothing to comment on, but this is page 11, so there's really no excuse. I'm also just shocked that she doesn't have anything to say about Dana or Furcolow.
He :D. And I have commented on their agurment, saying it gave me a headache, because honestly I just found it dumb. But why only focus on those two? There is several people who have commented on other people play style, but it seem everyone who confronts me always ask why I haven't commented on them two :<. Honestly neither of those two people seem scum to me, thats my opinion on them. Now I predict about 7 people are going to attack me because I said that. If I have something to say/comment on/defend/attack or w/e I will post. Out of 24 people, I'm more then sure not all of them have posted, I am confident to say at least 15 people have posted out of 24, but yes lets focus on the guy who is posting, just not anything that is worth wild.
Whilst I'm drunk and being a bit of a shit, you have fucked about. Its not that you have gone "oh Im going to be wimpy on this issue" its the fact that you are actively not been useful at all. Why only focus on those 2? Hey, here's a question WHY DON'T YOU FOCUS ON SOMEONE ELSE THEM, HMMM? If neither of those 2 people aren't scum, why aren't they? You havent answered that. Who is? You haven't answered that. Are you going to make an effort to even go down a different route considering you dont agree with anything said so far. No your not going to make an effort. So now you wonder when 7 people attack you. Hey, maybe 9 people haven't posted yet, but at least they have the potential to be useful. You are clearly about as useful as a deflated balloon.
You play your way and I'll play my way :).
Also, if Dana isn't lieing about his claim it seems my way was more right, seeing as I did not believe he was scum.
Also I don't "focus" on people because that stupid to me, it gives a chance of mafia to join in on a lynch.
Also if I said who is scum, would they not go on the defensive? Would that not allow them to protect themselves, telling them they are playing a little to risky?
Like I said in my very very first post in the game, I don't go around voting on people who are slightly scum, I vote on people who I know are scum.
No, it's not.

You don't vote for people on minor tells. Thats fine. You don't give your opinion... at all! Thats my problem. You are not helpful.
unvote vote bunnylurker
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #296 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:58 am

Post by Porochaz »

I missed him, initially, which isnt suprising given his contribution, he is worse than bunnylurker.
unvote vote hiphop
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #300 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:52 am

Post by Porochaz »

Well Id be interested to find out how he stays out of prison with all those drug charges otherwise.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #305 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:29 am

Post by Porochaz »

Do we really honestly need the iso's? Why not comment on the game as a whole rather than comment on a person a day as they aren't very interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #317 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:
No, it's not.

You don't vote for people on minor tells. Thats fine. You don't give your opinion... at all! Thats my problem. You are not helpful.
unvote vote bunnylurker
So your going to ignore what just happened with Dana and with me giving my opinion. Ok, thats your way of playing.
Erm What? By unvoting Im accepting the claim. By voting you, Im stating you have NOT given your opinion. If you are going to try and post at least read the thread.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #332 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Porochaz »

But lynching a claimed power role would be ridiculous as well. Put it this way we will be lynching you before we lynch him today. How would you know if he is lying? You cannot be sure. Yet you still want the lynch. That's not cool. Im currently on the fence whether I should be voting you or hiphop. I will be looking through your posts soon.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #338 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Porochaz »

vote Frank
hiphop has started being useful, although his last ninja post is not good.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #340 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Porochaz »

the cop claims enough.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #345 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Porochaz »

his arrogance and the "splaffing" - the rubbish metaphors/ the useless multiple postings - help
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #346 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Porochaz »

hiphop wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Porochaz wrote:the cop claims enough.
This, though I'm waiting on his reaction to my post before voting
porochaz- i would rather do the above, unless he has other scumtells, that have not come out.
I dont think it matters.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #348 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Porochaz »

His defence is enough to keep me content for now. The problem is that Franks opinions are a much more pressing matter at the moment.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #354 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Wickedestjr wrote:Porochaz, you voted him for not contributing. The points he defended against weren't points you listed as reasons for voting him. Also, he still hasn't contributed hardly any, so your unvote indicates to me that you don't really care.
Im not really getting your point. I voted him for not contributing and whilst he hasn't produced anything new at least he has produced a defence, its not much but even then I changed my vote to Frank because since my vote, Frank has become a better candidate. I still care about the hiphop case, just not as much as I care for Frank.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #356 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Porochaz »

KP? Kill protection? If they don't have it then the setup ain't broken. However your two posts on this page are pointless and don't have any reason for being there. Regardless of the answers it doesnt really change my thoughts on you.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #359 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Furcolow wrote:Also, on the votes coming onto me, whatever. I know I'm town, and I've been attempting to post better. All you all by voting me is going to increase my spam/one liners and decrease my ability to scumhunt and be offensive because you'll be putting me on the defensive.

I'm a better candidate because you're scum seeking a mislynch, porochaz
Since dana will surely not be lynched because people are gullible
unvote

I'm going to
vote porochaz
for being suspicious of someone I know is town (myself!)

I guess it's OMGUS, but I really don't give a shit. Porochaz hasn't contributed at all this game in comparison to me, so he is a much better lynch than myself.
Oh jeez, this is going to be fun. Well, no it isn't, because your votes sucks in more than an OMGUS kinda way. You realise that although I haven't "contributed" as much as you, I have contributed more than at least half the other players so your "point" if you can call it that is worse than watching someone eating cat sick then being sick themselves and then eating the regurgitated cat sick.

Also the "your scum because I know Im town" argument is ridiculously old and doesn't prove or disprove anything. Stop throwing a strop.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #361 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Furcolow wrote:kill power
Furcolow wrote:3 would be too much with 24 in a normal
2 would be just right with 5 mafia
i'm assuming as much, since i've setup games before

this could be higher or lower based on what/how many power roles we have
Ah okay, well my point still stands, there doesn't need to be multiple kill powers.

Here's the thing, Im betting you've set up games elsewhere, where games last maybe a fortnight if your fortunate and in a 24 player game 15 town power roles seems like a good idea. How many games have you set up on this site? How many large normal setups have you even looked at on
this
site?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #364 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Why? You don't even have a handful of votes.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #368 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Wraith wrote:Also, there are what, THREE people who haven't posted yet? Anyone up for a pressure wagon on one of them? I have a strong feeling at least one of them is scum.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the three lurkers were ALL scum, and we were town fighting amongst ourselves?
Lynch all Lurkers sucks,
Furcolow wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Why? You don't even have a handful of votes.
Because not everyone plays the same way as you :)

I am with you on that, Wraith.
No not everyone plays the same way as me, but premature claim - basically the same as premature ejaculation.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #373 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Well I think Ill use JDodges well used

THATS BULLSHIT

button. Lets let the scum know where out power roles are.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #375 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Wraith wrote:*confusing self with thought*

I need to take a break. I'm obviously doing things too fast (ie my ISOs, which are definitely not as good as some in my previous games).
Where is my sarcasm button? [sarcasm]Yeeeaah... your iso's are hoing waaaaaay tooo fast, and there soooo very interesting...[/sarcasm]

Seriously, there is no point to them and they don't help. Your just another player who is trying to show an illusion of activity but by the time you get round to another player, it's too late. Besides your at the start of a game. Do you realise how useless they are?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #382 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Porochaz »

@Xite, Outguessing the mod is not a hugely useful. It brings up a whole load of wifom that isn't fun to sift through and in the end gets us nowhere. A 7 man scum group would be excessive, a 6 man one would be as well although 3 - 3 I could see. However thats beside the point. Your knowledge of roles is quite limited as well, I don't know whether that was for the purposes of argument or whatever but generally a good place to start is MBF's flash thingie or http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php ... zoraster_2. You will find a larger variation in roles than cop/doc/vig/rber.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #390 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Xite91 wrote:
Porochaz wrote:@Xite, Outguessing the mod is not a hugely useful. It brings up a whole load of wifom that isn't fun to sift through and in the end gets us nowhere. A 7 man scum group would be excessive, a 6 man one would be as well although 3 - 3 I could see. However thats beside the point. Your knowledge of roles is quite limited as well, I don't know whether that was for the purposes of argument or whatever but generally a good place to start is MBF's flash thingie or http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php ... zoraster_2. You will find a larger variation in roles than cop/doc/vig/rber.
Considering this is a normal game, I expected very basic roles, also 6 or 7 is mathematically sound according to statistical analysis (Again, this is based on discussions IRL, and RL games so I guess it could be different online?)
You will notice that those are proposed roles for normal games. From my knowledge of BBM, he'll more than likely be fairly adventurous, and doc/cop can be a broken mechanic. I wouldn't base your thoughts on the game from experiences IRL, apparently not very similar. Reck went to a scummers meet, recently, he could probably agree/disagree with me on that issue. In any case as I said before, whilst I do enjoy getting a bit into this, its almost always a mistake too. Anything about the setup we guess would only be just that, and its not a good road to go down.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #392 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Porochaz »

There are already attacks going off around you, whilst I appreciate the effort of actually playing the game, which is actually turning into a novelty...

Wait, are you about to do the lynch me now gambit I've seen you do before? Because it's a really sucky move, it would only be your opinions only and your interactions, and if your town you are distracting us from a scum lynch. Put it this way, if we were rolling a d24 dice, and lynched the corresponding number that would be between 4/5% of catching scum. If you are town and you are looking for us to lynch you, that drops 4/5%.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #395 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Unfortunately I cant explain my reasoning for this. However if your basing it on the above post, a wraith lynch would be inadvisable.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #398 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Edit from my previous post: post 393.

You don't want a Frank lynch so your going to act as scummy as possible so that we get your lynch and your going to "orchestrate" some goings on to make sure we get information. Which in actuality is just your opinions and you will be distracting us from actual scumhunting. May I remind all players in the game that we have only started this day, and although it looks like its likely to be a short one, having just had a look we still have 3 players with a confirm post and 1 more with nothing! (I think) Bandwagons still might not come of anything even if it is at L-3, L-2 etc. Thats why (going back to something earlier) claiming is a ridiculous idea unless we are at L-1.

Besides, you might not want a Frank lynch but I think it's a good vote and what gives you the right to overlord my opinion? You are entitled to your own opinion but playing in such a way, as town or scum that distracts from real scumhunting is severely anti town and you need to stop doing it.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #402 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Here's the thing, we think Frank is scummy, but there is analysis we can still do on that based on the flip, I don't understand the arrogance that you think making us lynch you will achieve anything more, because beyond any previous reasoning your lynch will be based on you wanting people to lynch you. Especially if you announce it in thread. We will get less info than we would with Frank. Now shut up and wind your neck in.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #403 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Wraith wrote:Ugh, then other people need to stop attacking me for supposed "buddying" before I jump on the grenade, if that's how it actually works.

Don't LYNCH Frank. VIGKILL him. That's pretty much the gist of what I'm trying to say. Frank's scumminess is just as much a distraction as my nexus strategy.
No, you need to stop thinking that this TERRIBLE strategy of yours is a good one. You know what throwing yourself on a grenade does. Kills you. Thats it. It makes us go. Well he essentially was a jester, except not. Nothing more. No information. Nada, Zilch, Fuck all.

Oh and Nexus: http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Nexus
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #436 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:52 am

Post by Porochaz »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Wraith wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Im not really getting your point. I voted him for not contributing and whilst he hasn't produced anything new at least he has produced a defence, its not much but even then I changed my vote to Frank because since my vote, Frank has become a better candidate. I still care about the hiphop case, just not as much as I care for Frank.
It still doesn't make much sense to me. hiphop defended against another players point doesn't contribute despite you voting him for contributing, and you switch your vote. Honestly I think the only reason you switched was because you felt the attention shifting from him to Furcolow.
Furcolow wrote:Porochaz hasn't contributed at all this game in comparison to me, so he is a much better lynch than myself.
I just skimmed Porochaz in iso, and while he has contributed, he hasn't given any of his reads despite being one of the most active in the game. Also he has been taking part in all the popular bandwagons.
Unvote. Vote: Porochaz.
Well lets see, I thought dana was scum up until the cop claim, then I decided to vote bunny for activelurking, then shanba showed me hiphop, I changed my vote, both these previous two votes were mainly pressure votes, as I said before, the Lynch All Lurkers mentality is a stupid one. Then Frank made a comment which pushed him above both hiphop and bunny accordingly so I changed my vote, I was one of the first on both wagons and I explained both votes. (iso 7 for dana and 28, 30-31 for frank). As for my "reads" generally my vote is a good indication of that.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #460 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

Two of them were. The other two on the main "bandwagons" were out down when there was only one person on the wagon at the time (shanba for dana, xite for frank- even then, that vote was put down before the reasons I voted frank for) so it's not really opportunistic when I am one of the first on the scene. People can agree with me and make it a bandwagon however when I went and voted, it wasn't one. Besides even if it was, would it matter? Why are they the two main bandwagons in the game? I mean the suspicions against them weren't baseless and if they were why were they bandwagons? The fact is the aim of the game is to catch scum, I have voted for two people I have suspicions against. People have agreed with the premise so have voted with me. Also, how do you know, Frank isn't scum? There is no reason to assume Frank is town at the moment. I mean, your calling me opportunistic for being on a popular wagon but there has to be a reason on why its popular.

I'm trying hard to work out your reasons for voting me, the fact that I have been on the 2 biggest bandwagons is a null argument as I explained in the paragraph above. I don't feel giving my views on the players that aren't near the top of my scum list is helpful, it just muddies the water. I think your voting me, simply because I'm voting Frank. Your arguments are false and are a misrepresentation and I'm really struggling to see your motives if your town. I think you have failed to make any compelling argument against me and you are struggling to make it stick.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #506 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Furcolow wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:@Frank: I don't remember the terminology for it, but most of your argument for your own townlieness revolves around "I know what my role PM says", and you calling everyone who says otherwise a liar for it. Not only did it bug the hell out of me the first time you did it on page 3 or so, it's just not an argument. It's not what you know that makes you a Townie (quite the opposite really, as the town is uninformed by definition), and it's not "What you can convince others", it's what you can prove through your actions. Super tunneling on Dana doesn't prove you're a townie. Ranting, raving lunacy, or "splaffing", doesn't prove you're a townie. Refusal to act in a Pro-town manner, especially when advised by several town-ish players on how to do so, doesn't prove you're a townie.
All the advice I've been getting doesn't amount to shit. I still find you scummy for your behavior with dana. How have I been tunneling when I am suspicious of multiple people?
Suspicous of multiple people branching off of dana.
Xite91 wrote:Okay, Useful ISO time!!!
All post numbers are ISO numbers

8) Is the 6th person to jump on the wagon, perty terrible reasoning IMO
9) Just read this post and you'll understand
10-15) Attacking Dana hardcore, because the rest of the town has been pushing him, he does too so he blends in, only problem is that he went too far with it
16) Here's two point UA makes that are just too valid not to be buddying...
19) Another good read
21) Already pointed out why this one was scummy... someone even called it "searching the thread" But when it's just staring you in the eye, it's not searching the thread, it's seeing scummy things and calling them out
23) This is like the bajillionth time I've seen him just throw a mafia term out there, usually a scumtrait. (This has a lot to do with how psychics work, they use certain buzzwords, and then people find a way it relates, and then go, OMG you're so amazing, there must be something there)
24) I lol'd so hard. Oh, you're making points against me? Well too bad, lalalalalalala not listening!!!!!
Not even touching 25-33
34) LOL. my case means nothing because of my age. That's a good one. I'm pretty sure a 4 year old would hear what you were saying and say you were the "bad guy" Age has nothing to do with it.
35)
Furcolow wrote:and if i'm your top suspect, we are obviously not reading the same game
That's his next response. I make a case and he doesn't try to dispute it, instead he tries to discredit it, another scum trait
36) Another good read
Again, not even touching 37-40
41) More AtE
Here, I'l even show you
Furcolow wrote:Let's vote the two people who are posting like town on this page you gaiz! I AM SO GOOD AT MAFIA. I would vote you, but I am not petty nor an idiot like you apparently are if those are your top 2 suspicions.

you are also close-minded if you think that it is impossible to lynch someone for a fakeclaim, which is obviously a fakeclaim, due to a shitty ass breadcrumb

you make me sick
Oh yeah and there's also that one term, Ad hom was it?
Yeah, that's in there too, which according to him is a great reason to vote, proof later down.
42) I love you Mod
44) MOOOOOOORE AtE. Whatever guys, lynch me, my life is a black abyss.
47) I love how all of his suspects are the ones that attacked him
50)
Furcolow wrote:xite, stop the ad hom right now
vote: xite
And there's your proof
51) Another good read!
52) I can't stop laughing when I see this.
54-57 too ^
OK, dispute this fact: As scum I do nothing more than simply make one liners
and I'm not doing that this game
so therefore I am not scum
Im sure I say this every single game:

If you know your meta, you can change your meta. So your defence of that whole post amounts to null. Never use self meta to defend yourself as it just makes you look more scummy.

Benmage wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Benmage needs rope, probably.
:?:
Furcolow wrote: You already are insane. I would be going insane if I was scum at L-2 or L-1 too.
In my younger days I've gone quite berserk being strung up on what I felt were incorrect reasonings..(as town)
Furcolow wrote: You're 19?
Furcolow wrote:I'm not the best player in the world yet, but I am both older than you and more experienced than you when it comes to mafia.

You're older than me. Yet I am much more experienced than you, and arguably the best player in the world. This is the second time I am reading this 19 pathetic thing. If she was much younger and still developing congitive thinking and playing poorly.....maybe...But not called out by someone as lowly as you. Why don't you argue something like she's female and has worse analytical capacity....that'll sell :roll: .

Bunnylover wrote: I was saying that I don't see why I am getting confronted for "lurking" when their are several more people who haven't posted and yet no one has called them out for "lurking".
Deflection noted.
Porochaz wrote: I have played 60+ games, and I have a bigger penis... oh wait, I don't care.
Win.

On pg 12 =/….Trying here. But its zooming. Been busy irl. And theres little motivation in reading this game when everytime I come back a few more pages spring up. Although with the lessening spam spat from furc/dana its becoming more bearable.

Iso flame says not hammering….moar votes.
Vote Frank
. This guy is terrible.
Chainsaw noted
Im glad you quoted all of this just to post two words on it. Trying to word out which definition of chainsaw you mean but even then I'm also wondering if you know what chainsaw means.
Porochaz wrote:Two of them were. The other two on the main "bandwagons" were out down when there was only one person on the wagon at the time (shanba for dana, xite for frank- even then, that vote was put down before the reasons I voted frank for) so it's not really opportunistic when I am one of the first on the scene. People can agree with me and make it a bandwagon however when I went and voted, it wasn't one. Besides even if it was, would it matter? Why are they the two main bandwagons in the game? I mean the suspicions against them weren't baseless and if they were why were they bandwagons? The fact is the aim of the game is to catch scum, I have voted for two people I have suspicions against. People have agreed with the premise so have voted with me. Also, how do you know, Frank isn't scum? There is no reason to assume Frank is town at the moment. I mean, your calling me opportunistic for being on a popular wagon but
there has to be a reason on why its popular.

I'm trying hard to work out your reasons for voting me, the fact that I have been on the 2 biggest bandwagons is a null argument as I explained in the paragraph above. I don't feel giving my views on the players that aren't near the top of my scum list is helpful, it just muddies the water. I think your voting me, simply because I'm voting Frank. Your arguments are false and are a misrepresentation and I'm really struggling to see your motives if your town. I think you have failed to make any compelling argument against me and you are struggling to make it stick.
I'll tell you why - There are a ton of scum on it because I'm suspicious of them. They want me dead. I get killed night 1 by scum too much to not believe I am someone they actually want to kill (because my reads are good, to be honest). I don't see why they do, though, when they can just get me mislynched on some bullshit. no-case-whatsoever. I am an innocent man, and I have not been proven guilty, so this is very childish to lynch me and isn't the proper play for the town whatsoever, but it's better than us losing our medic.
Oh good, the old "Im-town-because-my-role-pm-told-me-so" defence. Again.
UltimaAvalon wrote:Wait a minute. Was Frank the first one to bring up multiple scum groups? On Day 1? Why is he not dead yet?
I didn't bring up multiple scum groups, learn to read. I said that they should have multiple kills in the night if this is balanced properly.
No there doesn't.
danakillsu wrote:I don't know why Frank isn't dead yet! I've been trying to get him lynched for forever...
Over a scum-OMGUS you put onto me, with 0 case whatsoever, other than you strawmanning half of my case onto you and trying to twist my words into lies.
The lynching the claimed cop day 1, the arrogance, the Im town, plleeeeeeeeeeease believe me defence, the self meta.
UltimaAvalon wrote:No. TRYING to look Town is what makes you looks scummy, because Scum HAVE to act like Town in order to live. If you're Town, you only have to not look like Scum. And there is a lot of grey in between these two concepts
Well, I manage to get mislynched enough as town, and this game is going to be the same it seems. I must be in that grey area, really need to tighten my game up.
I don't think there is any grey area about it. If your constantly getting mislynched as town, its time to improve your game.
I'm going to
vote: hiphop
for these reasons:
1) because I thought he was protown, and I'm an idiot, so I'm going to try something new (the opposite of what frank would normally do theory!)
2) because he has a lot of votes
3) because I have a lot of votes
4) because I know my role, and I don't know his
1. You think he's town. 2. and 3. No reasons, just survival tactics. 4. :roll:
I know I said that he looked like town, and that looks ugly, but I'm going to have to deal with that.
Like voting for someone you actually find scummy, noooo, that wouldn't be a good idea and a townie thing to do at all...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #508 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Mod can you tell us whats happening with Johnny Rotten and seth?

Also can we get a prod on Jay?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #513 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Porochaz »

I voted Frank because I thought he was scummier than hiphop
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #536 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I drank cider tonight.

You need to know this.
I want some too. Thanks. -BBM
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #594 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Porochaz »

24 pages, already. Don't think there is much killing this game.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #602 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Porochaz »

Seriously? You understand why Frank has as many votes as he does? Somehow I doubt that. Let me make this clear. Whether he is lying or not - LYNCHING-THE-CLAIMED-COP-IS-NOT-A-GOOD-IDEA-DAY-1!!!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #603 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

Oh and my reason for voting frank in case your not clear was his stance on the claimed cop which incidentally is almost the same as yours.
fos DavidParker
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #604 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Porochaz »

DavidParker wrote:Anyways, thread read, a few people stand out, I'm basically just too lazy to comment and analyze everything/everyone.. But I'm going to go ahead and:

Vote: danakillsu

Does his cop "breadcrumb" when the bandwagon is already going on him. So that can't even be used in his defence to back his claim. I'm one of those people who don't think just because someone has claimed cop they can get off without being lynched. That's just silly. Dana still strikes me as very scummy, and the cop claim seems desperate, and the breadcrumbs use to back it up, when the breadcrumbing began when he was under a lot of pressure. I don't like it and think he is scum. We have had a VT and cop claim today,
there's nothing wrong with lynching a claimed cop anyways. If scum have a roleblocker, they are just gonna roleblock the cop continuously, and we will remain suspicious of the cop and eventually lynch him probably, if cop don't they will probably kill him, or if they don't we will lynch him but after getting some useful results. However, if he is scum, he has the potential to greatly mislead town, more than any claimed VT, so i'm all for lynching our claimed cop.
WIFOMilicous. You are going into ifs and buts but in the end its still wrong for fairly obvious reasons
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #616 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Porochaz »

I don't believe him. However I will not be voting him for the same reason dana will not be receiving my vote.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #620 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Porochaz »

xite I liked your posts up till this page, seems like your reaching
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #634 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ive never played with DP before. The circumstances of his claim are really bad.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #642 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Porochaz »

You realise its singersigner not singerstar... thats some meta you have there.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #645 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Your my hero
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #670 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Porochaz »

/headdesk

Lynch please.

Ninja edit

We better not have a fucking redirector. Bus driver or nothing, bitch.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #672 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Robbnva wrote:also I love how I get accused of being scum or whatever cause I want to D1 lynch a VT instead of outing more PRs, when there is a god damn topic already on the subject that started more than a week ago.

clearly this has come up in other games and I am not the only one suggesting it.

ok I am off to bed now, I should have been in bed over an hour ago.
When has this happened?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #676 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Actually I see why Frank said what he said, but ill Im not holding his opinion in high regard. Just want him lynched.

Super fast ninja edit: Docs usually cant protect themselves.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #690 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:35 am

Post by Porochaz »

Robbnva wrote:
Shanba wrote:step 1: point out the breadcrumb to us
step 2: explain the reasoning behind your claim and then claimchange
step 3: stick your head in a gas oven in the name of improving humanity

seriously. Grrr.
I beleive we already have a lynch, if he was doc, I think he should be banned from playing on this site <slight sarcasm>
There should be no sarcasm in what you just said.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #699 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Porochaz »

I cant really say Im unhappy with the nights results scum and 2 really annoying players. Interesting one non the less, I guess they couldn't risk him actually being a cop. Will look at nhammens posts more deeply later.

Until then
vote hiphop
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #763 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Porochaz wrote:I cant really say Im unhappy with the nights results scum and 2 really annoying players. Interesting one non the less, I guess they couldn't risk him actually being a cop. Will look at nhammens posts more deeply later.

Until then
vote hiphop
What?!? I thought you said you were satisfied with hiphop's contributions? Why are you voting him again if this is the case? You are just making that switch to the Frank bandwagon look even worse.
No I never said that, stop putting words into my mouth. I said frank had been pushed up past hiphop in my estimations, as is prone to happen in mafia games. So changing my vote isn't unusual. I said that he had started contributing, not that I was satisfied with it. I am now voting him because he is back at the top of my suspicions list. The way you keep pushing this when I am just playing the game is really weird. I vote hiphop. Frank does something scummy, I change my vote to Frank, Frank gets lynched, I vote hiphop again. Seems fair and I really dont get your point.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #776 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Porochaz »

Because he thinks being a suicidal townie is good for the town.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #781 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Porochaz »

danakillsu wrote:So, any reason I still haven't received suggestions for tonight's investigation? And I don't want anyone to give just one suggestion, because scum would know who I was going to pick that way.
There is no point.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #834 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Porochaz »

LA for the next week
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #888 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Flameaxe wrote:
Shanba wrote:Mod: Leaving tomorrow to go to scotland. I guess with packing etc. I'll probably be offline for about 24 hours total.
Alright. Say hi to Prozac for me. :D
You realise we are at most 2/3 miles away from each other. However Im not even contemplating talking to him whilst he has a vote on me.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #916 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:27 am

Post by Porochaz »

If its real it was a total waste. Wraith has done this before as town
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #933 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Xite91 wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:Full description on how your daykill works, Xite, if you don't mind.
It's one shot
I say Kill: XXXX
It doesn't happen until a lynch occurs, and then both of them die.
That's all it does.

Oh shit.
Just remembered that I should probably do this
Unvote, vote: robbie

won't be needing that vote on wraith anymore
Seriously? In a normal game?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #948 (isolation #76) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Xite what was your reaction when you read your role pm.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #950 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I cant at the moment, please tell me now.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #951 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Day 2 that is.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #952 (isolation #79) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Porochaz »

For some reasons, the edit button is coming up on this page for me.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #954 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Robb is an edit button coming up for you?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1015 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Porochaz »

test post for flay.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1021 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Appeal to Emotion

Also, Im having problems in that I am able to edit my posts from page 39 onwards. I havent, but flay is trying to sort it out for me.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1035 (isolation #83) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:49 am

Post by Porochaz »

JESUS I CANT LINK IT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS BUT WRAITH IS ALWAYS A SUICIDAL TOWNIE!!! THIS IS A TERRIBLE WAGON!!!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1046 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Porochaz »

Kise wrote:@Gorrad: No, I'm including you and ConfidAd as the two I feel are possible mafia on Wraith's wagon. No one else voting Wraith is a scummer in my eyes.

I'm calling Porochaz as Godfather right now.
Did you do any research whatsoever before you started talking out your ass?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1051 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Porochaz »

Kise wrote:I'm talking out of my cock, actually. It's quite enormous, so you should expect some loud mouthing. My call on you as Godfather is all due to your playstyle. What kind of research are you asking for - ability related?
As in did you look up Wraith's playstyle at all before you decided that I was a specific role.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1065 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:30 am

Post by Porochaz »

Hey BBM, I have 2 votes on me.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1123 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Porochaz »

Hi Shanba. This is still a test post.

Edit. Still a test post.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1311 (isolation #88) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I am back from v/la now. Will post in the next 48 hours.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1358 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Reread day 2 up to page 30: @.@ is looking town. ConfidAnon looks like he's speaking out of his ass, the Wraith wagon still sucks. Im unsure why I dislike Xite, might have to read through in iso once Im done and Im currently okay with dana.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1433 (isolation #90) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Gorrad wrote: Porochaz, you claim Wraith's acted like this as town? Links or it didn't happen.
Ongoing unfortunately.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1438 (isolation #91) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I will be voting you. Maybe my case on why your town is wrong. It has already been stated by someone in my reread that you don't consistently play this way. It worries me you have carried on the same lines as Kise's weird Godfather claim, thats why I'll be voting for you over Mysterio when deadline hits. Particularly because in my iso of him I didn't notice anything unusual.

In response to Shanba's case, its a fair one. Some interesting points. I honestly didn't notice hiphop initially but he was worse than bunnylover, thats why I went back to him the next day.

For reference, I feel slots 3-5, 9 and 22 need to be checked out. Also I want to check out Xite but eventually had to stop reading because there was just too much. I read a quote that townie's read all walls of text. Which is bullshit in the first place. 1. I can use my dyslexia excuse here but even so 2. noone wants to have to go through masses of text and 3. Most points can be made in half the text.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1439 (isolation #92) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

also
unvote
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1448 (isolation #93) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

It took me roughly 90 mins to 2 hours to go through page 30 onwards and even then, I was eventually missing out Xites posts.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1464 (isolation #94) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:21 am

Post by Porochaz »

Lowell wrote:So poro is using the "still reading, be back soon" strategy to run out the clock. I
invented
that strategy, and it should never ever be allowed to work.
I thought it was clear I was done reading the majority of the game, I should read over Xites posts at some point, but its not going to happen in the very near future.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1502 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I am currently planning to vote wraith at deadline. If someone could summarise the case on Mysterio Id like to hear it.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1527 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Porochaz »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Porochaz wrote:I am currently planning to vote wraith at deadline. If someone could summarise the case on Mysterio Id like to hear it.
I think this is a good place to start; I've read through most of the thread, but I certainly haven't memorized everything, so I'm just going to start asking questions. If I'm missing certain information from the past, please be kind and let me know.

I'm with wraith on this one; this post is deliberately a 180 from your earlier reads on him. Please explain: How did it change and when did you decide a deadline vote on him was a good idea?

It just seems a bit flip-floppy to just change that without a reason. I find Wraith just as scummy as the next guy (loads of AtE, anti-town attitude, basically giving up when a case is presented against him, etc), but you're not too far off.
My 180 on him wasn't really a total 180 but by the stage of nearing deadline, I felt his continuation of Kise's weird Godfather thing and I felt he was just sheeping, my initial opinion of him which I still cant link to was my basis for believing he was town. The reasons why the majority voted for him and the reasons why you find him scummy are not the reasons why I voted for him. However coming down to deadline it was a choice between Mysterio or him, and to be honest I couldn't see the mysterio case at all and I had some problems with Wraith therefore easy choice.

@Shanba, I saw your case and I thought it was okay, but those benmage iso's are poor. What did you do, just search for mention of Benmages mentions of me and note them down without reading?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1528 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Porochaz »

Shame you couldnt just wait a few seconds for my answer... :(
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1533 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Porochaz »

I dont know ep

Also I looked deeper into those 2 iso'd posts.

Suspicion:Benmage 15,
Why?: Post in question is about frank OMGUSing me
Why it has absolutely no value in a case against me?: Frank admitted he was omgusing me when he votes me. There is no defending there, more just saying what frank already admitted to

Suspicion: Benmage 20,
Why? Post in question is questioning Shanba's vote on me.
Why it has no value in a case against me? Because at that point Shanba had given virtually no reason beyond "exploring a different avenue". Whilst it might look minorly defensive to some, its still a valid question about Shanba didn't explain the vote.

In other news Im reading through Shanbas case and I dont like it as much as I first thought.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1534 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Porochaz »

Shanba wrote:Prozac's response to bunnylover struck me as odd, because bunnylover was hardly the only player in the game to have been doing the same tells he commented on. I'd already noticed hiphop and wanted to put him under some pressure, and forming a wagon is better at doing that than an isolated vote, so I tried to coerce prozac into voting with me - and sure enough, he obliges. But then he unvotes and votes frank barely much after with the excuse that hiphop had started to contribute. I still don't see hiphop's contribution there as particularly useful - though his most recent piece of contribution has eased my worries about him somewhat - but the weird thing is that he doesnt go back to bunnylover. Presumably he moved over to hiphop only because bunnylover was worse - so what has changed between the vote for bunnylover and the vote for frank? As far as I can tell, nothing - or at least, nothing that prozac ever explains. I know he was already suspicious of Frank, so I'm not too worried about the Frank vote in particular, it's just I can't follow his thought process on the bunnylover - hiphop - Frank series of votes. Has bunnylover started contributing? I don't think so. When I can't follow someone's thought processes, that often means the cases they are making are in bad faith.
I will vote for the person I find most suspicious at the time, I actually have very little problem with this part of the case. Its understandable, but you will understand that I will vote for the person who I find scummiest at the time. My votes on hiphop and bunny were essentially the same thing. Except I didnt notice hiphop until you said something. Then Frank was Frank. I moved back onto hiphop afterwards.
Similarly, his reaction to the DP cop claim was off. To me, I fairly strongly believed at that point that DP was a townie fakeclaiming given singer's post. It was that or actually cop. I've seen townies pull that (idiotic) gambit before, where they strongly believe a player is fakeclaiming and counterclaim to get them lynched, and I've also seen power roles counterclaim. But I've almost never seen scum counterclaim a power role on day 1. Prozac's been around the block, he knows that too - so why is he implying in his posts that he thinks DP is scum? Again, I can't really follow his thought processes.
Now this I disagree with, and I resent the "round the block" notion. Ive seen scum especially noob scum counterclaim before to get rid of a power role in sacrifice from themselves especially if they fall under pressure which DP did by wanting to lynch the claimed cop. Now that might sound a bit contradictory here. But if you read through the posts on page 25 I think the fact that we knew he was basically fakeclaiming was enough.
And then he revotes hiphop today. The problem I have with this is that yesterday the implication behind his posts is that the reason he switched from hiphop to frank was not because frank started looking scummier but because hiphop started looking townier. But then he revotes him again today. What's the deal?
Townier =/= town. There were people who looked worse than him, and then there wasn't.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1565 (isolation #100) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Porochaz »

danakillsu wrote:why is everyone ignoring the fact that I said Lawyer OR Framer? is it just because it's convenient?
So wait a sec, ignoring the fact that your a cop thats now survived two days in a row, ignoring the fact that you are not playing like a cop at all, such as asking for guidance in who to investigate, which is clearly a flawed plan, ignoring even the fact that instead of investigating any players worthy of an investigation you chose xite, you think there is a mafia framer or lawyer in this game? Seriously? It's not like this game is being played in the New York sub forum, or it doesn't have "Normal" in the title. Your speaking out your ass and have been for a while. Lets bring all the stuff back in that I ignored before. It was already mentioned but you didn't vote Wraith because of the possibility of either a. A fairly rare almost bastard moddish role (reminder: in a normal game) or b. A role I've never even heard of before... As a cop you have motives to be beneficial to town and know when to show information, this comes to an extent with practice but even a newbie in there first game doesn't play the way you have (unless your frank... probably) unless you are trying to show your "towniness" by giving town complete control, which then becomes useless for town. But thinking about it for a couple of minutes most would realise this.

In any case, I know, Shanba, that Im about to vote another day 1 claimed cop, however there are too many inconsistencies here.
vote dana
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1566 (isolation #101) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I also trust BBM to think of something more original and less strong than a cop/doc combo.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1567 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Wraiths first point is also good in his long post.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1580 (isolation #103) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Porochaz »

hiphop wrote:
vote porochaz
So I was walking by the train tracks to get home, I was only a mile away and I saw a train-no a wagon coming by, it was going the opposite direction from where I was going, but I looked inside and I saw a band playing inside, so I jumped on and joined the party. It took me hours to get home and when my momma screamed and hollered and asked where I been? I just had no reasonin'. It was okay tho' my momma just walked off. An I went to bed knowing that tomorrow I could do anything I wanted on a whim and tha' was fine by everyone else.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1592 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by Porochaz »

The whole back and forth is fairly bad from DH's point of you in that he is reck. Both are the same player slot, you may not be able to explain recks motivations for what he said or did but your still accountable for them and it still counts as content, especially when its obvious where he is up to within the game.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1688 (isolation #105) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Im still waiting for the rest of your analysis.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1696 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:Im still waiting for the rest of your analysis.
This was to pacman by the way.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1854 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Wraith wrote:L-1. Dana, anything left to say for yourself.

Please don't hammer until he speaks.
I wont be voting yet. However if you dont want someone to hammer, dont vote!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1868 (isolation #108) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Hiya guise, I need a hiccup cure. As I am more drunk than your family, they may slap you around, but I dont, so I need a druniken hiccup remedy, STAT!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1869 (isolation #109) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I want to tell you about my dog, it had 3 legs and it fell over a lot, Im telling you this because of my friend Jesse, he tried to shoot my dog and through a large series of events (which you can read in my autobiography, [price £12.99 in all major UK bookstores]) ended up me shooting him, now I hope you dont mind, me plugging my book in these most dire circumstances but you just all remind me of the good ol' times where I ended up alone, naked up Arthurs Seat, where I felt the quiet breeze around my giblets, which was relaxing, but also wondered how I would get home, which was terrifying.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1870 (isolation #110) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I may or may not be naked right now.

Come find out. PM me for details.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1876 (isolation #111) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Porochaz »

FINE THEB

NO SEX FOR YOU.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1880 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I got my eye on you.

No Not that eye. My real eye.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1977 (isolation #113) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Hello, I am here, and I am sober, possibly.

I have caught up now, I want to look deeper into a few things which I will do, in due course. I over extended myself recently but having ended a couple of games, I should be back on target.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1991 (isolation #114) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:06 am

Post by Porochaz »

Lurking =/= scum.

In anycase your reasoning is fairly flawed, the fact you are piggy backing on a general strong town read without really bringing overly much to the table yourself is not a good sign.
vote Wraith
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2001 (isolation #115) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Porochaz »

Wraith wrote:Gorrad's play is looking worse and worse to me. First:

"Wraith is accusing someone of lurking while 'lurking' himself. I'll suddenly fall back on the case against him that I discarded yesterday."

Then:

"I'm not scum, Prozac is. FOCUS ON PROZAC"

Really, really not liking this.
Can you quote where Gorrad said your second thing?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2097 (isolation #116) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Porochaz »

mod, Im voting wraith
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2100 (isolation #117) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I used to think it was just him as town, but now it seems like a knee jerk reaction to people voting him.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2103 (isolation #118) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Sorry, your name will now be Fiona.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2105 (isolation #119) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Porochaz »

As I told you in chat, you had a sex change. I thought you would have realised this.

In other news let me put a pin under this results thing, which I shouldnt have to do for my own result. I am happy for you to interpret a GF reading from Kise as him getting an innocent on me. However, it wasnt a "I investigated Prozac, he is innocent" result. It's an odd thing to say sure, but it doesn't clear me by any means, as he doesnt specifically state whether he investigated me.

However, people going along with the oddly specific accusation should be looked at suspiciously, why would you think that? If you want to read into it too deeply, what information would Kise gain from an investigation, "Prozac is innocent" or "Prozac is guilty" not "Prozac is the godfather, he had beans on toast for tea tonight, due to being unprepared, he had to pick 3 slices of bread which were the least mouldy and pick off bits of the crust slightly, he cooked too much beans but he ate them anyway, he also grated cheese on top, he ate this whilst watching Dexter"
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2109 (isolation #120) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:12 am

Post by Porochaz »

Can we stop with these numbered lists. Im not going back and forth on this latest post. Its very tiresome to read and one of the main reasons Ive become disenfranchised with this game.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2113 (isolation #121) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Porochaz »

singer, you will notice that he has done this before. In this game even. Dont waste your breath.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2182 (isolation #122) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Antihero wrote:OK, that's all I need from you singer. :)

Now, everyone.
Do you all see the epic backtracking singer is doing here to justify her flimsy Xite vote?
I'll look at that later. For now, my vote is on Wraith and from what I have read, the singer case does not interest me much.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2200 (isolation #123) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Wraith is still the best vote here. Not getting the Xite vote. Would change to Bunny if needed. However not sure a lynch will get through today...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2202 (isolation #124) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

Interesting shift from "I will vote for myself for the good of the town"
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2218 (isolation #125) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:54 am

Post by Porochaz »

vote Wraith
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2251 (isolation #126) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Porochaz »

Wraith wrote:From the votecount alone I'm fairly certain Prozac is scum.
Pre-emptive OMGUS.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2254 (isolation #127) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Porochaz »

Well, Im glad your quoting this post.

The dana wagon was a good one. However classic scumtell alert "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME PUTTING SOMEONE AT L-1 ONE"/"HEY LOOK EVERYONE HE IS AT L-1 NOW!" "IM NOT GOING TO UNVOTE HIM MYSELF JUST IN CASE, IM JUST GOING TO TELL EVERYONE ELSE NOT TO VOTE, BECAUSE IM SO TOWNIE LULZ". You see what Im getting at? Someone hammers then you can be a ll like
I told you not to vote
and try and look all townie. When in the end the onus was on you because you didn't unvote in the first place.

Also you said "let him speak" I was giving him that chance. Argument = void. I think so.

As for the other post, lets say you are in a small locked room with a very hungry crocodile. You have a stick which you may hit him across the head with. You hit him once, he ignores you. So you think "this is fun, I'll do it again" well inevitably the hungry croc will stop ignoring you and eventually eat you. Its the same thing here. You did it in an ongoing involving both of us, and its the second time you have done it here, and I have no doubt you have done it in other games as well. There has to be a point where you think, "huh, this seems to have people second guessing about me. Maybe I could use this as scum". I admit I have seen you do this as town as some fucked up idea that its in the their best interests. Your readiness to flip onto that idea is whats now making it suspicious. You do it too often.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2257 (isolation #128) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Well, Im glad your quoting this post.

The dana wagon was a good one. However classic scumtell alert "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME PUTTING SOMEONE AT L-1 ONE"/"HEY LOOK EVERYONE HE IS AT L-1 NOW!" "IM NOT GOING TO UNVOTE HIM MYSELF JUST IN CASE, IM JUST GOING TO TELL EVERYONE ELSE NOT TO VOTE, BECAUSE IM SO TOWNIE LULZ". You see what Im getting at?
Someone hammers then you can be all like
I told you not to vote
and try and look all townie. When in the end the onus was on you because you didn't unvote in the first place.

Also you said "let him speak" I was giving him that chance. Argument = void.
I think so.

As for the other post, lets say you are in a small locked room with a very hungry crocodile. You have a stick which you may hit him across the head with. You hit him once, he ignores you. So you think "this is fun, I'll do it again" well inevitably the hungry croc will stop ignoring you and eventually eat you. Its the same thing here.
You did it in an ongoing involving both of us, and its the second time you have done it here, and I have no doubt you have done it in other games as well. There has to be a point where you think, "huh, this seems to have people second guessing about me. Maybe I could use this as scum". I admit I have seen you do this as town as some fucked up idea that its in the their best interests. Your readiness to flip onto that idea is whats now making it suspicious. You do it too often.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2258 (isolation #129) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I bolded the important bits.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2259 (isolation #130) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Also to prove it my game just ended, http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5&start=50
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2273 (isolation #131) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Porochaz »

flinter wrote:I loved Shanba's last post.
Porochaz wrote:
Wraith wrote:From the votecount alone I'm fairly certain Prozac is scum.
Pre-emptive OMGUS.
Was this a bad excuse to use "OMGUS" because you have no real answers?
I'm sorry I'm still waiting for any form of question. At all.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2282 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Porochaz »

I looked through both cases, the DemonHybrid case bores the hell out of me and the fact that Wraith has now jumped on it (no suprises there) it is one that totally disinterests me. The singer wagon though interests me more. I said I would look through it a few pages back and failed to do so. However antihero did have a point in those pages and the first few posts in 88 where he decides its not worth defending go a long way. I still prefer my Wraith vote but the singer wagon is an interesting one.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2285 (isolation #133) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

I'll do that later, (when I come back from a party) but I don't see it changing. If you want to help me out, you could link to the main points of your case, you don't have to but it'll be easier for me when Im looking through the thread drunk.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2287 (isolation #134) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Boobs?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2295 (isolation #135) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Porochaz »

Wraith wrote:Too many suspects, not enough evidence to go around. The only person I'm certain about alignment is Shanba, and since he's been a voice of reason throughout the game I'll go with him.
Seriously? We're not lynching Wraith today?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2301 (isolation #136) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by Porochaz »

As a person? I dont think thats relevant.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2318 (isolation #137) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Porochaz »

flinter wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Porochaz wrote:As a person? I dont think thats relevant.
:roll:

On her play.

Not her wagon or the cases against her.
How does this make sense? Porochaz didn't want to answer, I guess. The odd thing is that DH doesn't think it is scummy, because it is.
unvote vote porochaz

I'm not going to hammer now, I first want to read a little more. Singer's play throughout this game was decent, much better then some others, and my gut says her claim is honest.
This post is fail. Give me a chance to answer it. Also if your honestly voting for me because of that on day 6 then we have a problem, its a terrible reason for a vote. You are really reaching hard, and whats weird is, you really don't need to. There are other cases around and even if there wasn't it wouldn't be that hard to make a case worth responding to about me.

Anyway in answer to the question:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Porochaz wrote:As a person? I dont think thats relevant.
:roll:

On her play.

Not her wagon or the cases against her.
Well's she very newbieish, quite a passive player, hasn't really made a post worth noting yet. Has potential to be a good player provided she stays away from what Im calling the "Mastin crowd" and doesn't /in to many games. Within this game she would rather post a one liner agreeing or disagreeing rather than expand more fully, which I find to be minorly scummy. Very emotional player, quite aggressive, not unusual but there is that line of over aggressiveness that she has come pretty close to from time to time. Her passive aggressive playstyle isn't one that sits particularly well with me.

I dislike the question by the way, its open ended(hence the somewhat stupid clarification) and serves for me to write something like the paragraph above, which will either give her something to take exception to or allow someone to come in and pick holes in what is mostly opinion rather than a view of the game. I have tried to keep it game related.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2325 (isolation #138) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Naked eggnogfas party time!!!

This is a mod-approved Bah post for Prozac. -Mod
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2555 (isolation #139) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Jesus had 57 wives. Jus' sayin.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2557 (isolation #140) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Fuck Solomon.

3000 women did.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”